Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon May 30, 2016 2:27 pm

KMuhammad2029, if you let modern vigil lights burn straight through they'll only last 4-5 days. If you're not doing a spell that requires a certain number of days, that'll be fine -- you can always light another if needed.

Some spells do require seven days' work, though -- moving candle spells, for instance. When I work these with vigil lights, I always snuff the candle for the first few days (letting them burn only during the nighttime after moving them as the spell requires). From the third or fourth night onward, I generally let them burn straight through so the flame is still live when the spell ends.

So the answer to your question,
I thought once they were lit they have to burn straight through.
is "Yes -- unless they don't."
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Kmuhammad2029

Unread post by Kmuhammad2029 » Mon May 30, 2016 2:55 pm

MissMichaele,

Ah ok I see, in this case the lights are just burning on their own so I gather I will be fine. The Domination and Essence of Bend Over are in conjunction with a figural candle they are burning not even nearly as fast as the Follow Me Boy and Return to Me, yet they were all lit at the exact same time with maybe a second or so in between lighting. Considering I am just using the figural for Domination and Essence of Bend Over vigil lights should I snuff or let them go. I read that these type of will bending lights should be let to burn continuously so that the target does not gather what is happening.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 30, 2016 7:58 pm

Hello, Kmuhammad2029 ,

If you truly feel that they have to burn straight through, then TRUST your gut feelings.

Wishing you great success with your spells

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Kmuhammad2029

Unread post by Kmuhammad2029 » Mon May 30, 2016 8:09 pm

Miss Aida,
Thank you for your reply and well wishes. I pray I have great success as well. I have to stop doubting and go with what I feel in my spirit.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 30, 2016 8:14 pm

Hello, Kmuhammad2029 ,

DOUBT is one of the main enemies of a successful spell.

I am so happy that you have recognize this and now can trust yourself.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

SorceressAbby
Newly Registered

Unread post by SorceressAbby » Tue May 31, 2016 4:24 pm

Hi, I'm new here and have a candle that has two rows with lil tiny ppl seemingly holding hands halfway around the jar. I'm using my phone and not quite sure how or where to upload the image

Shawna3211

Unread post by Shawna3211 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:32 pm

Hi all!

I'm burning my first candle and it's been going great. It's a Come to Me candle.
It was fine until I came home today to find that the wick had drifted to one side. Now there's really no option but for a soot streak.
Some have said to move the wick to the middle and I can't find the answer. Another candle I have was going well until today and now it's hollowing out.. Thick wax on wall. Should I leave it? Does this mean I should get more candles? Has this gone awry? I have a LM order en route.

Blessings
s

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:58 pm

Hello, SorceressAbby ,

Do not upload the image. We do not perform candle interpretations on the forum

Thank you
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:01 pm

Hello, Shawna3211,

In the future, "Doctor" the candle if you wish. This means to manipulate the candle to do what you want it to do to get the desired results.

If this were me, I would light another candle after this one. You're getting a lot of obstacles here.

If it happens again, then perform a blockbuster spell then try lighting another candle again

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:33 pm

SorceressAbby, some AIRR readers will read candles from a good clear photograph. Check out readersandrootworkers.org, and pick a few readers whose biographies appeal to you, and ask them if they can read your candle glass.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Shawna3211

Unread post by Shawna3211 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:33 pm

Thanks Miss Aida! You won't believe but I came home and literally that whole section had remelted. I know.. Odd.

What I did notice, and I searched the forum first, is that my candles all have the flames bend toward me when I sit down. I thought... Draft so I picked one up and sat it behind me.. Flame still bent toward me. The exact opposite of the original direction. Now, I had been meditating and working them too. I moved it to my left and right. Same thing bends toward me.

I would think this is a good thing. At least I hope. After working them I'm generally exhausted. My dominate candle has burned half way in about 30 hours.

Is this good or.. Do I have a problem going on here? I've seen movement in a week. So.. Good!???

Blessings all
S

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:25 am

Shawna3211 this sounds AWESOME for you. Keep believing in your work and keep us posted. Movement and bending flames towards you with a Come to Me candle sounds very promising
Peace and many Blessings

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:00 pm

Hello everyone. I was doing the breakup spell with the candle and it formed a "Bird" looking image. Does any one knows what this means?

Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:32 pm

Hello, Letsdoit2015,

We do not perform candle interpretations or divinations on the forum.

But just this one time I will tell you: if the wings are extended, it is a good sign: good news.

Please look at tea leaf interpretation books. They are the same as the candle wax interpretations. My favorite is the one written Sasha Fenton

Find the book here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:25 am

Thank you Miss Aida. Will look into it and purchase.

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:49 pm

Just a brief update on my skull candle (white)...it's for building a better, more confident bond between my beloved and I. The skull is burning SUPER fast and my beloved and I got into a heated argument prior to my work. I was so upset by it that I cried a prayer...I mean a very intense cry. The first time I've cried about my situation now that I think about it. Anywho, I had also lit a votive candle on my honey jar and as my tears are running down my face I am watching the skull candle melt away and then I look at my votive and I see that the wick has split into a cross. My beloveds name also starts with a "t" so anyway u look at it, I'm comforted by seeing it. Tonight has been quite emotional but I'm feeling at ease now. I haven't read anything about a "cross like" wick anywhere but I will be adding this beautiful sight into my journal.

Peace and Blessings to you all

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:44 pm

Hello, Hailey09 ,

I pray that you get FANTASTIC manifestation

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:58 pm

Thank you Miss Aida! Only God knows how hard I'm working on this. I received skull on Monday and started working on it on Tuesday my beloveds birthday. The fact that I was able to work on his birthday seems like a sign that I prayed for as I was keeping that honey jar heated. It's only Wednesday, technically Thursday but this candle is pretty much done. He and I got into another argument today WE NEVER argued before but I attribute it to the candle and oil. As fast as this candle is burning symbolizes how fast our emotions got the best of us and emotions running high. I was discouraged but then I saw a yellow ladybug. I instantly felt at eased and optimistic. The back of the skull peeled back thinly, yet still semi intact which alerts me to think I'm getting into layers of resistance, the front of the skull melted away but in a crumbled up manner and unrecognizable. All in all I'm still confident in my work and interpretations but gonna give the love work a rest and purchase some tranquility products in addition to some reconciliation products and cleansing products while i just do my prayer and honey jar once a week. I'm tired but that cross shaped wick last night felt amazing to see. It let me know that God GOT this and is pleased that I've found this form of communication with him.
If anything between now and then happens, I'll definitely share

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:17 pm

Is it common for the flame to go wild at the end of a loaded skull candle? Logically it makes sense since that's where all my goodies are located. I assume the oils and herbs are appealing to the spirits. Is this right?

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:49 pm

Hailey09, it will be due to the ingredients that you used to load it with and not due to spirit activity.
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

Ravenlynn
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ravenlynn » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:23 am

I did a love spell early this morning at 3 am. It was a red candle dressed with orris root and my blood. The candle was free standing (no glass) and 6 inches tall. I also had it sitting on a mirror with crystal quartz surrounding it for extra oomph. I did my work then went to bed.

At 6 am the candle burned all the way down and started to catch fire. Thank goodness for fire alarms! This was an accelerated burn. I expected it to take about 8-12 hours. The flame in the beginning was a normal flame.

My question is what does this mean? Resistance because the near miss fire (also the mirror broke underneath it) or fast but short lived results?

I'm confused.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:42 am

Ravenlynn,

Neither of the options you suggest is what i believe to have happened, in my opinion.

First, i have no idea why you burned the love candle on a mirror. In my tradition, which is hoodoo, setting a light on a mirror would be done to reverse or send back love, in short, to reject it. If that is what you wanted, you did not get your wish -- the mirror broke.

Second, you were very unsafe in your work and i do not find it wise to read omens from known unsafe candle practices. The candle should have been in a holder, not directly on the mirror.

Third, i have no idea what you mean when you say "it caught fire." It was already on fire. If you failed to use a candle holder and a puddle of wax built up on the mirror and you mean that the wax caught fire over its whole surface, like a grease fire, then i would say you are not yet ready to cast candle spells.

Learn fire safety first. This was a "failed spell."

You are very lucky you had a smoke alarm.

God bless and keep you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Ravenlynn
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ravenlynn » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:27 pm

Thanks Catherine for your response. I used a mirror because my understanding of it is that it would give additional power to "send" the spell. I was wrong. I have done candle spells before that were successful but not too many. I never had this happen before. This was a big scare and I certainly will be more diligent with safety. Thanks again for your reply

Shawna3211

Unread post by Shawna3211 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:20 pm

Hello All!

I just completed my St John candle. Miss Aida had commented on the thick ring of wax that was at the middle of the candle. When thinking about the timeline it was when we weren't talking and he retreated scared of returning. Ok makes sense. Today, at the end of the burn I walked in to see a campfire burning. The whole bottom of the holder was aflame and all the residual had burned off. I watched it in case of explosion. It just poofed out.

Now the holder is completely clean. No wax.. Just a wee bit of oils left.

I'm thinking this is good? None of the other candles did this huge show.

Thoughts? Blessings
S

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:00 am

Hello Shayana3211,

In general something like that would suggest you burned through any blocks or hang ups.

Peace~

Nathen

Shawna3211

Unread post by Shawna3211 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:42 am

Thank you so much natstein! I was thinking so.. I'm learning hoodoo at such an alarming rate. It's empowering to not be a passerby witness in my life but to be a participant in how things unfold. I'm remembering dreams now and had one of giving birth. A new start.

I'm seeing additions to my library with LM books.

Thank you thank you thank you!!

Love and blessings
S

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:00 pm

After dressing my plain red vigil candle with stay with me oil and lovage root and burning for about 5min a spark from the wick shot out at me. I used a dropper to administer the oil in all 7 holes, carefully placed the herbs away from the wick...I manipulated them into the holes. I've been more careless in other dressings than this one with no issues so I'm shocked. The wick sparked one time and the spark jumped out towards me whil I was praying. There isn't anything "specifically " addressing this on the site so I'm not sure what to think. Any ideas?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:11 pm

Hailey09, when candle signs are confusing or absent, I like to pull a few cards. Use whatever divination system is clear and accurate for you. It's kind of like having an interpreter.

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:15 pm

Thank you Miss Michaele! I'll jump on that tomorrow. I have a mentor here and will see him in the morning. I don't have a physical divination system on hand YET. Thanks again!

Shawna3211

Unread post by Shawna3211 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:35 am

Hope it goes well with your mentor honey!!

Positive vibes to you!

Shawna3211

Unread post by Shawna3211 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:39 am

Afternoon all!

So.. I sat to work at my "alter" my fireplace that hasn't been used. As I was working my Come to Me candle I heard droning from the St John candle. Like a zzzzz or a buzzing sound. I recorded it on my iPhone and asked what was trying to come through. Didn't hear anything but.. Just before I was going to send this message I got a text from my target.

This is my second St. John and Come to Me set.

I've never heard the candle make sustained noise for over two minutes. Not pops .. But a zzzzzzzz sound. It's new.. Maybe it's the oil?

Don't know..

S

Shawna3211

Unread post by Shawna3211 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:46 am

In my excitement I forgot to mention that I followed Ms Cat's advice from earlier posts and asked for a sign or movement.

Then the text.

Sorry!

ProphetAvery
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProphetAvery » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:29 pm

Well, the universe most definitely heard you! Loll I would thank my guides for the confirmation and based on the nature of the text (was it from the target, was it a good text or bad text?!, or ambiguous?) to see how its working in your favor, but if you've received a sign then definitely the candle is working and moving things for you.
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G

Shawna3211

Unread post by Shawna3211 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:41 pm

ProphetAvery,

The text was about life and ... Get this.. Don't give up on the dream or the future! Yes that's a quote.
I almost dropped the phone. He went on to say he admired my thinking.

I absolutely cannot believe this! In the length of five minutes maybe?

I guess I should have order a fast money candle.

Now you CANNOT tell me this doesn't work.

S

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:36 pm

Hello, Shawna3211 ,

Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Anjayw2010

Unread post by Anjayw2010 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:39 pm

Hello everyone!!

I've been doing magic off and on since I can remember, but recently I purchase Lucky Mojo Reconciliation oil for me and my ex.

I dressed a red male/female (bride/groom) figure candle with reconciliation oil, high john, fire of love and follow me boy, place it on top of our picture together with one of his hair and put red rose petals around it.

Two things has already happened that seems kinda weird to me and unexplainable. One...

1) I lit both male/female around 9:30 pm......its now 1:35 am and it still has a a very small fire. What could this mean?

2) I left home to get it off my mind (of course put the candle in a very safe place) to only return home to nice size black ants at my front door!! Could someone please tell me what this could possibly mean.

Thanks for all reply!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:14 pm

Anjayw2010 --

1) A slow burn means results may be slow to come.

2) Ants carry messages. You should run a little line of sugar for them out the door and sown to the nearest crossroads so they can spread your desires far and wide.
catherine yronwode

Nycrab111

Unread post by Nycrab111 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:52 pm

Greetings! I'm new to this site. I was doing a little research which led me to this site. I was hoping to receive some help. To make a long story short.. I was told to do a love candle (red candle) to bring back an ex lover. I accidentally misinterpreted and accidentally put honey inside a red glass candle. In the beginning, it was difficult to light it up.. But someone helped me by using paper&fire. It finally lit up. The candle was burning fast, however.. There was a piece of paper on the side (from trying to get it to light up) and the flame was .."leading" to that side that it lit the piece of paper up. Does this count as a twin flame? From this site I've read it might be someone doing something. What should I do?
Also, because the flame was leading to the side it cause black marks on the glass. The candle burned quickly and it was kinda high.

Any suggestions? Should I do it again. By the way this was about2 months ago.

Please and thank you.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:20 pm

Hi Nycrab111,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

Putting honey in a candle is not a wrong thing to do, but it can mess with the candle burn if done incorrectly. The paper on the side of the candle also influenced the burn, but no - that is not a twin flame, which only occurs in the wick of the candle itself.

I would re-do the candle, as you had too many man-made interferences here. Sorry.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

Anjayw2010

Unread post by Anjayw2010 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:29 pm

catherine yronwode....

I would like to start off by saying I love you!! I own every book you've written, I love how professional you are. Your doing a wonderful job at keeping conjure alive!!! I am a big fan of yours!

The candle itself burnt kind of fast with a high flame, but when nothing was left it went out kind of slow (so sorry for my first explainaton for I was excited/nervous/worried).

As far as the ants go....they were all gone by this morning before I received your notification. But the good news is we are closer than we were 2 weeks ago ;). He spent the night last night, but before he came I washed all of my bedding with Southern John root, reconciliation oil, fire of love, and follow me boy oil. By this morning the ants were gone and he (my ex) seemed to not want to let! Yay!! I feel as if I'm on the right track so far, we haven't actually talked/worked on getting back together yet but I'll take this wonderful starter that we didn't have weeks ago. Is there anything else you would recommend I do?

Nycrab111

Unread post by Nycrab111 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:58 pm

Thank you Miss Athena for taking your time to reply to my message. I highly appreciate it.

Nycrab111

Unread post by Nycrab111 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm

I am sorry for being a vague in my previous post. I'll try my best to explain everything in full detail. I went to a reader and stated that my ex will return and she will give me a call. The reader then said to do a few things for her to return quicker. So I did what I was told. Someone else helped me as well. Grab a big glass cup.. pour "come to me" oil (red liquid) and two other liquids cant remember the names.. one was yellow. add honey and then Write down the name on a piece of paper and put it on the glass cup for 7 days. In addition lighting up a red candle. Also shower with "come to me" it was like leaves...

Also, while doing my research they say it works.. when the person names pops up randomly or something. so does this mean it is? if I re-do the candle again will I have to do the aforementioned steps again?

Again, thank you for your help. Hopefully this helps others as well.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:55 pm

Hello, Nycrab111 ,

When you get signs, it doesn't mean that the spell worked. It just means that you intentions are out in the universe.

But, that spell does not sound like a hoodoo spell. It sounds more like a "spinoff" of a Santeria or Brujeria spell. This is Hoodoo Forum and not a Santeria forum. So, we can't tell you what all of this means. Also, you should not be allowing anyone else to handle your spell that you are doing.

Your best bet is to go back and ask the person who told you how to do this spell.

Last, but not least, "I can't remember" does not describe what oils you used.

So, like I had said, ask your advisor for more clarity.

Also, here are some love spells (HOODOO love spells) that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:00 pm

Hello, Anjayw2010

Congrats! WOW!!! That's great news!

Start also working Return to Me and have stay with me on Hand (so that when he officially returns to you, it will be readily available for you to work on an ongoing basis

www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

And, once again, congrats on your successful spellwork!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nycrab111

Unread post by Nycrab111 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:21 am

Thank you for your response Miss Aida. I was unaware of this. I'd try to see what I can do.

Anjayw2010

Unread post by Anjayw2010 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:19 am

Miss Aida

Thank you so much!! I order both today and will start Return to me as soon as it gets here! I'm very excited and thankful.

bunny_paw

Unread post by bunny_paw » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:50 am

I'm not quite sure where to ask this question, but I just had the strangest thing happen to a candle on my altar today.
Whenever I perform any work, or sometimes when I am doing a reading, I will light three candles on my altar.
I was performing some work when one of my candles began to suddenly burn with a really bright flame. A piece of the wick broke off/fell from the top of the candle and slid down the side of the candle. I don't know how else to describe it, but one half of the candle melted completely. The broken wick continued to burn as the initial wick went out. The candle was split completely down the middle very neatly, revealing the rest of the wick in centre. This all happened within the space of a few minutes, and the broken wick was difficult to extinguish.
The other candles on my altar continued to burn as per normal.
I've never seen anything like this before. How should I interpret this?

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:22 am

What's the purpose of the candle, color, type of candle ie, votive, pillar? I'm curious to know although I have no answer to help. The wick could have been too long...there are many other interpretations that I could come up with but they won't be helpful, you'll find they make you crazy. I'm sure that's why divinations aren't done on here. I'm interested to see other replies

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:20 pm

bunny_paw, that's happened to me a few times. It happened most often when I was working on a man who turned out to be ... let's just say he's not at all good. His candles burned literally crazy - sometimes they were perfectly calm but more often than not they did what you described or melted down and ran all over the place in under half an hour or both. He turned out to have anger issues, and in retrospect I can see that the way his candles burned were indicative of his general state of mind and probably also some perception of and anger at the fact that he was being worked on.

The other times were during a really tough reconciliation case - the man I was working on was completely stuck in his own head and torn between me (strong energy, deep love, he told me the first night we met that I scared the shit out of him in a good way) and the safer and more boring life he thought he should be living. So in that case the split candle was half of his mind trying to be sensible and the other half wanting nothing but me.

But like Hailey09 said, it's hard to venture any guesses without knowing the nature of your work.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

wiggymoo12

Unread post by wiggymoo12 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:39 pm

Hi,

I am waiting for my honey jar for reconciliation and few other oder to be delivered. But while I am waiting on my stuff, I wanted to burn a free standing Pink candle on the full moon which was last night where I am.

So I wrote my target name and what I wanted in upward direction and dress it with Rose oil and fixed it on a small plate, placed some cumin and coriander seed and 3 cinnamon stick which formed triangle shaped and also had rose quartz and clear quartz .

I lit the candle whole night, candle burnt really good and did only leave little bit of residue. But since the plate was a small one and one of the cinnamon stick was very close to the candle, this morning i found that the cinnamon stick had a small burnt mark, but it didn't burn through.

My rooms smells great. But I don't know if it means somethings. I don't know if it is good or bad.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:34 pm

I would interpret this as a bit of "heat (both the flame and the cinnamon are hot, each in its own way) in the situation. If you push in too fast or too close, things may get too hot. Gentle out, and maybe leave the Cinnamon out next time, unless you want hot passion -- and if that is the case, try another passion herb, such as Damiana.

Learn more about signs from candles here, in my free online book, "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice:

Candle Magic Divination:
http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Learn more about the art of burning magical candles -- including how to make herb-rolled candles for yourself -- in this practical book:

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Alexkenner

Unread post by Alexkenner » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:56 am

I was burning a encased proposal candle anointed in my period blood and it burned fast with a high flame what does this mean?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:36 pm

Hello, Alexkenner,

Find your answer here: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Thanks
HRCC Graduate #1631

bunny_paw

Unread post by bunny_paw » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:11 am

Thanks Hailey09 and cassiopaeia. That does make a lot of sense given the type of work.
I am working a reconciliation honey jar with someone who still says he loves me and misses me and cares about me. To be honest, I'm not sure why we broke up because things were perfect before he suddenly said it wasn't working without giving me a reason. I don't know if he's scared or if he's in two minds about something, or maybe he's just been a really efficient liar for the last 2 years.

Regarding the same work, I just had another strange thing happen tonight. (I have done a lot of candle work for a lot of different reasons, and I have never come across so many strange things happening until this work!)
I was burning three candles again - red, pink and blue - and strange things began happening to the red candle and the blue candle about halfway down the candle. This time, they both kept threatening to go out completely. The flame would begin to die and then actually rise a half inch or so ABOVE the candle wick, and then the flame would catch on the smoke trail and relight the wick. This happened over and over again for about 5-7 minutes, and then the flames stabilized and burnt as normal. I'm not sure if I've described this very well (I took a photo and about 20 seconds of footage if there's a way to upload it here).
Please help! What is going on with my candles?!

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:11 pm

Yep, that has happened to me too. With the same guys as before! I can't remember the exact circumstance of my own examples, so I'm pretty useless in terms of interpretations there, but the intuitive hit that I'm getting on yours is that he definitely cares about you but he's super-conflicted about the relationship (pink is sweetness and caring, and that candle was fine but he's resisting the hell out of the healing and the passion, although it is getting through to him). Pretty much holds up to what he's been telling you, but I can't tell what the reasons are. Have you gotten a professional reading?
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:20 pm

Hi bunny_paw,

I'm sorry but we do not do free candle divination on the forum. If you would like the insight and advice of a professional rootworker, you can contact someone from AIRR who can help interpret your candle behavior.

www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.

bunny_paw

Unread post by bunny_paw » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:05 am

Thanks for sharing your experience cassiopaeia. That's what I was feeling from this and the cards I've drawn for a bit more guidance.
I did pay for a reading from an AIRR rootworker at the beginning of the month, but I'm still waiting on a response. I might send them a follow up email tonight.

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:13 am

I have been burning 7 day come to me candles. They have burned strong and clear. No wax residue. Nice high flame. But it has been about 2 months now and I haven't heard from the person. The candle signs are all positive and readings have said the person will be back. Is it possible to know based on candle divination how long the person will take to return or if another candle needs to be burned

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:34 pm

Hi Beginner01,

You've had a clean burn so take this as a good sign. How and when spells manifest is not anything we can know or predict, only Spirit can decide. Give it time to manifest. In the meantime, you can do other work to draw your target to you, as sometimes one spell approach may not be enough.

I have had spells work as quickly as days, other times it has taken months. Have faith and patience, and support your work as much as you can - both spiritually and in the mundane world. You can also get a reading from someone at AIRR to see how your work is progressing.

www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.

agj5

Unread post by agj5 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:39 am

:Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum and kind of new to spells too. I started two this week but there are a few things (related and unrelated to the spells) that have happened and are making me wonder if I am doing things rights or if I should be doing this! - or maybe I am just overreacting? :D -

Unrelated to the spells:
- The day I went to pick up my supplies, on my way there it started to rain very heavy. I thought it was a sign that what I was about to start doing was wrong
- I love dogs and for the most part they like me back. Yesterday I met two dogs who didn't like me much and growled at me if I got close. Could they feel bad energies coming from me?

Related to the spells:
- Reversing vigil candle:
* On the first night when I started it, at some point I freaked out thinking that my housemate had opened the door and would see me that I blew the candle. Quickly I realized it wasn't him so I lighted it up again. Maybe I blew the spell too?
* I have been burning the candle for three days and it has barely burnt at all. It is going very slow. Does it mean the other person has a very strong spirit and it will take a while until I see results?
* The flame is also very small
* I was told to tape a couple of pictures. I don't have a printer and what were the odds that when I went to the library to print, their network wasn't working so I don't have photos yet?

Honey jar kit:
* It came without herbs so I couldn't put any in the jar when I put it all together
* The flame is tall and steady, however the wax burns without dripping. Does it mean the candle is doing nothing?
* Yesterday I burnt the candle on top of the jar as per the instructions...and not for a moment I questioned the fact that the lid was plastic and it melted! Now it has a whole in it. Will the spell "escape" through the whole? :lol:
* My target shaves his head every 3-4 days so his hair is teeny tiny. I went looking for some around the sink and found a couple that were a little bit longer and used those. Now I wonder if they were maybe eyelashes? Or if they were his at all...maybe they were mine?
* I started writing my petition in the scroll that comes in the kit but I lifted my pen so had to use a piece of brown paper bag instead. Is the scroll with those figures very important?
* Same situation as with the other candle, I blew this one too

So what so I do now:
- Should I start all over again?
- Should I pay an experienced caster since I seem to be too much of a rookie?
- Maybe I shouldn't do any spells at all? Are these signs of that?
- Am I overreacting and should I continue as if nothing?

Sorry for the long post but I am sure you understand that, like everyone else here, I want results...plus I am a perfectionist :!: :!: :!:

Thanks!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”