Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
RoseStar21
Re: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

Hello thewayiwasmade30 , I hope your reading with Miss Cat went well.
Blockbuster came into mind and saint Jude is good I think , you'll need to find out if he'll work with you. I very sorry your having financial problems and I pray that things will get better for you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:09 pm

Hello, John777,

When did you light the candle?
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:11 pm

Hello, thawayiwasmade30,

I'm sure that by now you have talked to Miss cat and she has already given you her expert advice.

"Nuf said!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

John777

Unread post by John777 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:50 am

I did the work about A week and a half ago.

John777

Unread post by John777 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:09 am

To miss Aida:
I did the Chuparosa spell About 3 weeks ago I initially thought it was a week and a half ago but I looked on my calendar as to when I had started it . The candle flame was steady and strong it was a clean burn no smoke , Residue, or wax was left on the glass. Can you offer any reason why this did not work? One more thing I am not sure how to reply back to a post that you sent instead of writing a new post please help with this also.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:36 am

Hello, John777,

That is not enough time for spells to work

See this page:

signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... t6436.html

Also, one candle, in my opinion, isn't enough. Keep the momentum going?

Have you looked at this page and considered other spells in addition to your candle work?

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you the very best of success with your spell work

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

random user

Unread post by random user » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:21 am

hello. I've made a honey jar, but the jar I have is baby food jar. So on the lid here is a picture of a little fish and stamps about expiry dates and terms of use and such product stuff... Will that affect that working in my jar or?

Also, I've put bits of Attraction oil in it and also some of Love oil. Is that okay?

random user

Unread post by random user » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:26 am

Also does it affect the spell if I've made a honey jar on Wednesday instead of friday?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:26 pm

Hello random user,

When reusing jars, I like to soak them in hot water and a little vinegar to loosen up the labels so I can scrape them off. However, if you've already put your jar together, I wouldn't worry about it if there are still markings left on the outside. It's not going to affect anything.

Attraction and Love Me oils are excellent oils to use in a honey jar, but I hope you've also included personal concerns from you and the target, as well as a petition paper. You can read more about honey jars here: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Some people put a lot of stock into working by the days of the week, some don't. And like Miss Aida has said, those workers' spells are effective too! Friday is a good day for love work, but if you need to do it on a Wednesday, go for it and don't doubt yourself.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

random user

Unread post by random user » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:10 pm

Thank you sisterjean.

I did removed all the labels, but I couldn't remove stuff from the metal lid as they are part of the metal. Before usingthe jar I tried also cleanse it a bit with salt (sometimes I use sage).

And yes I added petition and picture of him and myself glued with honey inside. Though pictures are really tiny as I didn't have any bigger.

random user

Unread post by random user » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:51 pm

I have one more question!

When I was making a honey jar I glued picture of him and picture of me facing each other with honey. I placed that in the jar and filled it with honey.
But now I see that pictures are not glued together anymore, they are separated!

Should I open the jar and glue the pictures together again or should I just let it be?

Also I've heard that once jar is closed it shouldn't be opened again. What should I do about that?

Oh, and can I opened the jar again to add bits of Follow Me Boy oil? And is it good to add follow Me Boy in honey jars?

Sorry for so many questions.
I already started to lit candles on the jar so I am unsure of what I can or can not do.

random user

Unread post by random user » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:20 am

Oh, and can I opet the jar again to add bits of Follow Me Boy oil? And is it good to add follow Me Boy in honey jars?

Sorry for so many questions.
I already started to lit candles on the jar so I am unsure of what I can or can not do.

Reason: Merged question to the post above

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:31 pm

Hello, random user

Well, this looks like more than one question! LOL

I'll answer each question after the question

Should I open the jar and glue the pictures together again or should I just let it be?-Let it be

Also I've heard that once jar is closed it shouldn't be opened again. What should I do about that?-You can reopen honey jars to add personal concerns (but not negative jars such as vinegar jars, etc)

Oh, and can I opened the jar again to add bits of Follow Me Boy oil? And is it good to add follow Me Boy in honey jars?-Don't add oils into the honey

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

random user

Unread post by random user » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:59 pm

Thank you Miss Aida once again.

Oh well, I already put Attraction oil and Love oil inside the jar. Idk, I guess I should make a new one then.

Shoeluvr

Unread post by Shoeluvr » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:50 pm

Hello I have been reading some topics on the site and am thinking about doing a honey jar on my ex. We broke up last week because he is "confused" between myself and his ex. I already have plans to do the lemon freezing spell on her and think I have a good grasp on that. But for the honey jar, must candles be used because I am not sure I have a discreet spot to store it? He is liable to pop up anytime at my house and can tend to be nosey. I was wondering if I followed everything except the candle burning and just stored the honey jar with his pubic hair along with a strand of my hair with the petition, would that work? Please let me know. Thank you

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:20 pm

Hello Shoeluvr,

I don't think just storing his concerns in a jar of honey with a petition would get you the same effects as burning candles on top, sorry. I'd say instead of compromising the efficacy of your work, just be sneakier about it, as well as tell this guy to give you some damn privacy. He has no right to show up at any time and rifle through your stuff. A honey jar can easily be hidden if you take it out to burn a candle on it, then put it away somewhere private, like a drawer or cupboard. Good luck!

Shoeluvr

Unread post by Shoeluvr » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:32 pm

Thank you sisterjean, I will figure something out. Something tells me he is on his way to my house now. Does it really matter when you do the honey jar? I just need to get the candles now.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:54 pm

Hello Shoeluvr,

Some people like to do love work on Fridays, some do love work when the moon is waxing, and some people just do it when it needs to be done. You can pick a time when you can focus and have privacy.

Shoeluvr

Unread post by Shoeluvr » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:58 pm

Thank you so much! I will keep you all posted

random user

Unread post by random user » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:10 am

Is it okay to put heart shaped chocolate inside the honey jar?
I've heard some people put piece of chocolates or candies...

Also is it okay to heaten up the jar a bit, as I also heard some people do that?

Also what if chocolate melts inside the jar and loses the shape of heart, would that affect the spell?

Shoeluvr

Unread post by Shoeluvr » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:56 am

Hello, I have just a couple more questions. Is it imperitive to have a 6" or 4" candle? I was able to find 8" red and white candles along with 2" votive pink. Can I cut the longer ones down to size if it is indeed size specific? Also would a Himalayan salt bath before and after suffice for cleansing? Thanks!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:55 pm

Hello random user,

Honestly, that just sounds like a mess to me to add chocolate and candy, especially if you choose to heat up the jar, which some people do if the honey gets too crystallized for their liking. The honey or sugar alone will cover the goal of sweetening, so I just don't see the point to add candy.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:58 pm

Hello Shoeluvr,

There is not a "size requirement" with which size of candle you burn on a honey jar. The 4" or 6" chime candles sold by Lucky Mojo are inexpensive, don't take too long to burn, and come in a variety of colors, so they're convenient to burn on a honey jar. That's why we recommend them for that purpose (and many others).

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

And you don't need to cleanse yourself after doing a love working. You're not doing any harmful work, so a cleansing isn't necessary. You could take a love bath before, if it will help you get into the proper mindset, but it's not required.

Here is the honey jar page in case you need it:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

loyal_stranger

Unread post by loyal_stranger » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:41 am

Hi everyone! I received the first of four candle reports today from the candles I purchased and requested MISC set.

Considering the type of candles, I was a little concerned because the report mentioned that someone or something was attempting to block my attempt to remove obstacles.

What would you guys recommend for "stronger work"? I am tempted to buy the Fiery Wall spell kit but is that going to even be effective? I already have a "Fiery Wall of Protection" candle vigil going (actually it should be done and almost ready for reading because it was bought the day after this one). I'm a little taken aback at this result since this is the one I surely thought there would be no potential issues with.

The other thing is, from what I've read on here and on the candle divination page, if it burns black and then clears it should be that the spell overcame the obstacles, unless I am interpreting something wrong. Why then would I need stronger work? I'm so confused and a little shaken up. I know that probably seems silly but my life has been a hot mess for over a year now and it has mostly been things that are beyond my control so the idea that it's not going to get any better is not sitting well with me. :?

I already did a reading and nothing like this was mentioned as I didn't ask about anything other than a relationship issue, which in hindsight may have been short-sighted. Maybe there's my answer, another reading. But if anyone has any recommendations in addition to that, I would be forever grateful. Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:23 pm

Hello.

I shall not address you by your chosen screen name because it is self-disrespectful. I encourage you to change that name to one that is positive and welcoming to the moderators and that places you in either a neutral descriptive light or is self-affirming.

First, I would like to explain that I deleted the reports that you quoted. It is our policy here to not allow either personal candle reports or personal spell reports to be posted to this public forum.

Now, regarding what you have tried to understand, it should be known at the start that candle set for a positive outcome that burns light or dark grey but clears is hopeful but never a great outcome. It is not a conclusion, but a marker along the way. Black soot, so dark that no light can be seen through it, is often taken to mean more than a mere delay. It is often interpreted as active opposition. The soot that the candle reader saw indicates that there is opposition. It may be the result of an enemy's curse, or it even may indicate that you are opposing your own professed petition. How the designation of the nature of the opposition plays out in any given candle reading situation does not follow a set of rules -- the candle reader is guided by the kind of candle you chose and by the wording of your petition. Some obstacles are easily overcome and others require either a lot of time or a greater focus of mental, physical, social, or spiritual energy. It is this that your candle reader was apparently indicating.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

loyal_stranger

Unread post by loyal_stranger » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:10 pm

Thank you for your response. I did not think of my name that way - it was meant in fun/humor and chosen because it is unlike any of my screen names elsewhere and thus - anonymous in case someone was looking around the interwebz for me. Also, I'm sorry for posting the candle report, I didn't realize. Thank you for the clarification, that makes sense. I guess I will try and come up with a different approach. Maybe I just need to pray for the courage and strength to accept the fact that my life is just going to be difficult and painful instead of trying to fight it all the time.

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:05 am

I've been spending so much time with my "soon to be bf" my ex. It's been so easy to get hair strands and lay a bunch of tricks. Seems to be working coz I've seen him everyday except one day out of the week. We've cuddled and he loves cuddling with me.
Anyway, laying tricks seems to be working, but my candles aren't coming out clean, they were before when I was spending less time with him.... has that happened to anybody on this forum?
The only difference now is that I spend the night with him while he's asleep, and light candles while he's awake, so could that be it? I light candles when he's awake coz he always invites me to spend the day and night with him, so I resort to laying tricks around his room

thawayiwasmade30

Unread post by thawayiwasmade30 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:06 pm

Hi, I dont.know where to post this question but I burned two candles together. One for luck and just a plain white candle. The candle for luck burned black midway with a high flame in which the candle burned quickly. The white candle however, burned down and finished last night or today, but when I seen it was done, I noticed something in the candle. There were faces and they were not good faces of which one looked like a skull. What should I do cause this is a bad sign? What does it mean. It scared me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:08 pm

Hello, thawayiwasmade30 ,

If this were me, I would get a reading to find out what is going on.

It could be anything, including a bad candle.

I just don't know

Find readers here:

http://readerandrootworkers.org

OR

www.hoodoopsychics.com

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

thawayiwasmade30

Unread post by thawayiwasmade30 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:35 pm

Thank you!

Justher98

Unread post by Justher98 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:44 am

Hoping this is the correct forum for help.
I received a candle report today that pretty much matched my last reading. The haze and figures seen says he's not budging at the moment and that there is someone else. I don't know who she is nor how long he has been seeing her. I take it with how angry he is and he has yet to speak to me its a full on relationship and or he was seeing her while with me. Can someone tell me what to do next? I know spell kits are powerful but I've read they take forever to arrive. Someone please give me advice.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:29 pm

Hello Justher98,

Honestly, I think you should get a reading. Without knowing more about the situation, we can't really tell you how to move forward. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck!

Blackbeauty83

Unread post by Blackbeauty83 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:57 am

I was burning a just judge candle and one day it was burning clear, and today I lit it said my prayer and the flame was high and the top of the glass is completely black.... Do I need to just let it burn on out and burn another one, oh yea and it had black smoke coming from it.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:56 am

Blackbeauty, The indication is thatthere is opposition to you. Set another light and observe it as well, and consider non-candle work in addition.
catherine yronwode

Blackbeauty83

Unread post by Blackbeauty83 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:49 pm

Can you explain that a Lil more, I hate to sound slow, but what does it mean when you say its opposition to me, and consider non candle work... I just want to make sure I get a good understanding of everything.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:16 pm

Blackbeauty83,

No problem:

Opposition means that someone, whether a person, spirit, entity, or ancestor does not want your work to succeed and may be usin prayer, magic, or strong influences against what you want.

Non-candle work means any kind of magical spell or spiritual work that does not include candles -- such as sprinkling powders, making a doll, carrying a mojo, praying, making a container spell in a bottle or jar, bathing, drinking a tea, burning incense, dressing yourself or an object with an oil or perfume, etc.
catherine yronwode

Blackbeauty83

Unread post by Blackbeauty83 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:07 pm

OK I understand thank you for clearing that up for me..

ThoughtsAreThings

Unread post by ThoughtsAreThings » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:22 am

Hi all, set my first two lights the other day :) Need some advice on one of the candles, it was a road opener. Great burn, clean, fast, it danced which was interesting because the candle next to it was still! This candle was BUSY in comparison lol. Some popping on some re-lights which was neat :) So doing some work I guess, haha. Anyway, no signs in glass until the very end - on one side of the glass there's some slightly dark markings starting towards the end of the glass. I googled images of candles post-burn (newbie!) and it's not the black soot where it's complete black, more like a gray haze on one side. Other than that clear.

I read on the candle page that dark at the end means it is going to be unsuccessful, but .. if it's not completely black, and was mostly a good burn, what do I do? Burn another road opener? Consider it unsuccessful? Consider is successful but maybe a bump along the way?

I have more lights coming I'm planning to set, but this was the road opener one I had so far.

Also on the other light, since I'm here, I had dressed it and on the first light, one of the herbs caught fire and it was brilliantly lit for a bit, and then returned to a normal burn. To me it felt like the light was "eager" to do its work haha. It was also doing some tunneling (this one was not in a glass) so I read up about whether or not to pour out wax to keep the flame lit, and saw various opinions (some say work the candle, some say it's not legitimate if it would have naturally drowned itself).

So let's say it would have drowned. What do you do in that case? Accept it? Or set another light and try again?

I WILL say I saw some pretty *amazing* signs so far at least on the road opener one. The verse I used in the road opener candle petition -- background, I listen to a Christian music station. A day or two later I heard a song I'd never heard before and-- I kid you not -- the verse in the petition is the subject of this entire song! I get chills just now even telling you that, so cool :D
True love is unconditional

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:49 pm

Hello ThoughtsAreThings,

I can only guess at what the sooty mark on your candle meant, so I'd advise getting a quick reading on it if you're worried:

I know that lots of workers will take action if there is a candle that's struggling to burn. I do that too, however if a candle just isn't working, I'll do a reading to figure out why, then proceed with another candle or course of action. So, I'd say, see if you can get it to burn normally, but if not, start over.

Good luck to you.

Luckystr25

Unread post by Luckystr25 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:29 am

Hi,
I burned a candle to the Orisha Oshun and I noticed the image which shows a mirror on the candle turned black. It appears to be a figure in the mirror that's burned or spotted like a face with a bad outbreak. About a year ago I suffered from bad acne so I'm wondering if she is trying to tell me that someone cast a beauty curse on me or if I should be concerned about it. I offered her sweet fruit at the river as I promised. Anyone else experienced in this area or have some insight. Thanks in advance:)

Reason: Post is about a product Lucky Mojo doesn't sell

Sandgirl
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sandgirl » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:06 am

I am currently on my 5th day of a honey jar spell, and i´ve been burning candles each day on top of it.

Today and yesterday i´ve had some trouble with the candles because they suddenly begin to spark and they put themselves out.

I am wondering if this is a bad sign?

Also I´m having difficulties lighting them again, so my question is if this is a good or bad sign that tey are difficult to relight.

My final question is if I should stop trying to relight them and instead let them go so that they completely burn out.

Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:34 pm

Dear random user --

Yes, it is an old tradition to put hard candies (sugar candies) inside a sugar jar or to pour honey or syrup over sugar or hard candies -- but chocolate is not going to be so nice. It seems messy, as Sister Jean pointed out. Since it is traditional to cook with or eat the sugar or honey / syryp / candies in the jar, to spread your spell around to the target, be sure that what you use is not going to go stale, rotten, or gross, and also that it is not toxic.

=====

Dear Sandgirl --

To answer your questions -- sparking like that can be a sign of active spirits, as are sounds such as popping and hissing -- but it also may be a sign of a candle that has been improperly dressed (e.g. with a water-based or alcohol-based liquid instead of oil), or has had the wick compromised in some way.

When a candle will not relight, that is generally a bad sign.

I suggest that you let your lights burn through in a continuous burn, as you are having some issues with the way things are going right now.
catherine yronwode

Belladona83
Newly Registered

Unread post by Belladona83 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:20 pm

What does it mean if you try to put out candle with your fingers and it stays lit?
Forgive if this question has already been answered.
In love and light blessed be

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:43 pm

Hello Belladona83,

We don't perform candle readings on this forum, but you could check out this page and see if your question is answered there:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

If it isn't and you're still wondering, you could always get a quick reading:

Good luck to you.

Kylstar7
Newly Registered

Unread post by Kylstar7 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:04 pm

I received two candle reports today that left me wondering a few things. I checked the candle magic divination link and the Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic book, but didn't find what I was looking for. So I hope this thread is the appropriate place to post this..

The Uncrossing candle I had lit for myself left a band of light, grey haze, around the top quarter of the glass (a sign of delays and distractions, that should clear up over time). While my Blockbuster candle left a light, white haze, on the sides of the glass (a sing of minor delays and distractions).

In general, when it comes to candle divination, is a light white haze better than a light grey haze? And by better I just mean, does it mean less resistance/opposition? Also, how does having haze/herbs/glitter on the sides of the glass compare to them being at the top or the very bottom of the glass? I'm not looking for a candle reading, I would just like to get a general sense of what these things mean so that I can better understand all of my current and future candle reports.

Prayer and meditation were the only things suggested, but I'm wondering if I should light another set of these candles before I move on to the next ones. Do most people keep lighting the same candle until they get a clear and clean burn?

lenore

Unread post by lenore » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:40 pm

I lit a candle on Monday (7 day love candle) but there is only about 2 inches left of wax (the candle is still burning). Is this a bad sign? I have my Attraction Kit that you told me to get if the candle burns out should I just start the attraction spell?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:46 pm

Hello Kylstar7,

With the amount of questions you're posting here, I'd recommend you get a 10-minute reading. Miss Cat has this to say on the matter:

"We recommend that if you have trouble understanding your candle report, you can schedule a ten dollar / ten minute reading by telephone for it to be more fully explained. During that call you can also ask questions about further candles you may set or different types of spell work that may be suitable to your case. Call the church at 707-887-7808 for further help."

The reader can also tell you whether you should light more candles. But yes, in general, people will often keep burning candles until they get a favorable report.

Good luck to you.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:48 pm

Hello lenore,

Your question is addressed on this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsA7

Now about your Attraction spell kit, who is the "you" you're talking about? Are you working with a rootworker who told you to start the Attraction kit after this candle burned out? If so, I'd stick to their instructions.

Good luck to you.

lenore

Unread post by lenore » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:41 am

I am not working with a rootworker but I ordered the attraction kit and follow me boy spell kit from this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#spellkits.

I guess I am just at a loss of what to do because there is so much conflicting information in regards to candle magic.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:57 pm

Hello, lenore ,

Just go ahead and start the kit.

A fast burn means that it's quick to manifest but won't last log. So, do more work. And the kit is perfect!

Wishing you great success

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

lenore

Unread post by lenore » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:02 pm

I do want to cast the Attraction spell followed by the Come To Me spell. My only concern is that if I cast the Come To Me spell right after the Attraction Spell is that the waning moon phase would fall into the timeline of when I would be casting the Come To Me spell. I want for this spell to work as fast as it can because I do want things to start happening with me and my crush. But I know that casting love spells during the waning moon phase is bad. Should I wait longer to cast both spells?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:07 pm

Hello, lenore ,

If you prefer working with the moon phases, then it's your call.

Do what's in your heart

Also, please post in the correct subforum and thread. This is not the correct place for your question.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

misslady123

Unread post by misslady123 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:09 am

Idk how to take this. I've been worked a mirror spell with my target's photo upsidedown on jt looking into the mirror to make him open his eyes to his flaws/wrong ways. I've worked it for 3 days. This morning, I awoke early to work it while he was asleep and the herbs at the bottom of my candle must of held heat because the photo charred. When I picked it up to look, most of his face is still present but both areas his eyes would be are completely burned off/charred. Any input?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:33 pm

misslady123 ,

I have moved and merged your post to the correct subforum. Please be mindful of where you post as it is a lot of work for the moderators.

Your answer:

He doesn't want to see
HRCC Graduate #1631

loyal_stranger

Unread post by loyal_stranger » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:18 pm

Ok so I wasn't sure which forum to put this under because it kind of covers two separate topics. I did the black skull spell that Cat mentioned on another thread: bring-out-truth-confess-admit-error-fee ... tml#p29326 (to make someone tell you the truth). I actually did two of these at the same time - one for my ex and one for my former friend (the reasoning is somewhat related but they don't have a relationship or anything). Anyway so the wick on the one for my ex started on fire from the candle on top of it last night - which is a good sign according to the spell instructions. Today I went in there and looked at it and it had two flames - they kept dancing back and forth. Like they would flicker around a little bit and then move in to form one. I lit another candle just to make sure it wasn't an airflow issue and that one stayed pretty still. I'm kind of getting confused on what this might mean - at first I was thinking it might signify us getting back together but the nature of the spell makes me wonder if that's not relevant and/or there could be another meaning. Anyway - anyone have any thoughts? Just to be clear - I'm not asking for a reading, I have all of Cat's books and have read the websites. I'm just curious what other people's opinions might be. Thanks!

Reason: rewording

loyal_stranger

Unread post by loyal_stranger » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:46 pm

Ok so I wasn't sure which forum to put this under because it kind of covers two separate topics. I did the black skull spell that Cat mentioned on another thread: bring-out-truth-confess-admit-error-fee ... tml#p29326. I actually did two of these at the same time - one for my ex and one for my former friend (the reasoning is somewhat related but they don't have a relationship or anything). Anyway so the wick on the one for my ex started on fire from the candle on top of it last night - which is a good sign according to the spell instructions. Today I went in there and looked at it and it had two flames - they kept dancing back and forth. Like they would flicker around a little bit and then move in to form one. I lit another candle just to make sure it wasn't an airflow issue and that one stayed pretty still. I'm kind of getting confused on what this might mean - at first I was thinking it might signify us getting back together but the nature of the spell makes me think that's not relevant and/or there could be another meaning. I've seen a few different possibilities. Anyway - anyone have any thoughts? Just to be clear - I'm not asking for a reading, I have all of Cat's books and have read the websites. I'm just curious what other people's opinions might be. Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:07 pm

Hello, loyal_stranger ,

You can find answers here:

www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

PrettyInPink02

Unread post by PrettyInPink02 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:58 pm

I just started a breakup spell with a black male and female image candle. But the male candle seems to be burning faster than the female candle. Does that mean the male will be effected faster than the female?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:45 pm

Hello, PrettyInPink02 ,

That's what it ought to mean

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:00 pm

Hello,

What does it mean when the flame on my candle fluctuates between high and low throughout the entire time? I am using 4 inch pink candles I lit two of them. Both candles finished burning in about 2 hours which is the usual time it takes for my candles to finish burning and there was no wax left on either of the candles the first one finished burning before the second one. I didn't see anything on the divinition page that speaks about the candle flame fluctuation from high to low so what does that mean? The 2nd candle formed a twin flame at the end but as I said none of the 2 candles had any wax left. Could this high and low fluctuating mean resistance on my lovers part or what does it mean?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”