Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
ParadiseCove
Forum Member
Re: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread post by ParadiseCove » Wed May 31, 2017 5:04 am

I burned another candle on my honey jar and this time another standing figure showed up on the permanent wax, not a dragon but this time very clearly a bull with two almost perfectly symmetrical crescent moon horns. My lover is from a country in the Mediterranean that once had religions that worshipped the bull. I am amazed at all this animal imagery.

What does it mean?? I feel it must be positive...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 31, 2017 7:56 pm

Hello, ParadiseCove ,

I gave you my thoughts on your first question BUT we do not perform candle divinations or interpretations on the forum

You can buy a tea leaf reading book which has symbol interpretations (with the same interpretations as candle wax formations) here:

www.luclymojo.com/mjocatbooks.html

Take care

Mysticmama4
Forum Member

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:01 am

Hello all,

Last Friday I performed a candle working on a man I am attracted to. I used a 4" red offertory candle because I am wishing for a passionate relationship. I prayed upon it petitioning him to notice me, be alluring to him and for him to want to get to know me. I used what I had on hand- anointed the candle with bewitching oil then rolled it in fast luck, attraction and compelling powders.
It gave a nice clean burn and the wax image left was that of an owl shape with big eyes and an extended wing . I cannot find anything on owl symbolism other than "knowledge" and "wisdom". Would this be considered a positive sign of the work? I apologize if this is not allowed to be commented on and please steer me in the right direction if so.

Many thanks.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:14 am

Hello Mysticmama4,

We don't perform candle wax interpretations on this forum, but here are a couple pages that I think you'll find helpful:

birds-as-omens-hawk,-crow,-dove,-wren,- ... 25412.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

If the owl thing is stumping you, use another method of divination to ask about the symbol's meaning. Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Mysticmama4
Forum Member

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:11 am

Thank you so much Sister Jean! I will check out the link. Much appreciated ❤️

Luckyyone
Forum Member

Unread post by Luckyyone » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:23 pm

Ok I don't think I've ever had this happened, I'm good at burning candles. I prefer taper candles coz I don't live alone. Anyways, I always have clean burns or if I don't I have small puddles of wax, but this time I had a big puddle of wax. That was so weird to me. It the first time in months, maybe a year. But all the candles before this one have been the usual, small puddles of wax or clean burns.

I know there's no candle divination on here, but I'm wondering if maybe something was wrong with this candle... could that be it? I'm going to burn another just to see again.

Thank you in advance

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:14 pm

Hello, Luckyyone,

Sounds like a very fast burn.

Did you get the candle from Lucky Mojo? It doesn't sound like it...

Patgund
Forum Member

Unread post by Patgund » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:09 pm

Well, that was interesting. (or as my daughter would say "this is fine")

Did a Archangel Michael candle with my former partner's picture under it. Used a glass St. Michael prayer candle (red) with Archangel Michael oil on the candle and around the picture.

After several hours, the prayer candle was having serious problems staying lit. So I poured the wax around her picture. Starting in the East and going clockwise around.

Unbroken barrier in the East and North. Some breaks in the West. Almost no wax at all in the South.

And the guy who has taken her as his "property"?? Lives to the south of me.

Second pour of wax. Managed to seal off the south and west. The minute I did that, large chunks of wax came from two directions and crossed over her face on the picture. Since them the wax has continued to build up higher on three sides, and flatter on the south, with more wax crossing over her picture.

Anyone have any ideas? It seems to suggest to me some form of interference or attempted disruption.

CINNAMONBEAUTY17
Forum Member

Unread post by CINNAMONBEAUTY17 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:56 am

Hello when burning certain dressed candles for myself, home or children in the past 3 months some candles labels burn/peel in one area of the candle. I know this sometimes means jealousy is near but I was taught that when the flame sticks to o e side and burns. My current situation the flame burns regular but sometimes the label.looks burnt/peeled off

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:02 am

Hello Patgund,

I moved your question about candle wax interpretation to this thread on that topic, so that the reconciliation thread would stay on topic and wouldn't get hijacked. Please try to post your questions under the appropriate thread instead of clumping them all together and getting that thread off topic.

We actually don't provide candle wax interpretations on this forum but you can find a whole lot of information right here:

You could also get a quick reading to find out what the wax means:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

You could also use your own divination skills.

Take care.

Patgund
Forum Member

Unread post by Patgund » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:36 am

Sister Jean

Oops! Sorry, still finding my way around.

Cthulhucorvidae
Newly Registered

Unread post by Cthulhucorvidae » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:36 pm

Hi,

Ok so I had a red free standing candle burning on a metal lid and the wax did something I've never seen before, it began to form tears which then pooled into an arc, almost like 2 candles had been melted together at the top but with only one flame.

The candle formed this wax arc and burned at a normal steady pace and left no residue at all, not even black scorch marks. i've searched high and low for answers but come up with nothing, can anyone help a newbie to candle divination please :)

C505
Forum Member

Unread post by C505 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:26 pm

This may seem like a stupid question but are you suppose to light a 7 day candle and then pray or pray before then light? I have been doing the latter or does it even matter? Thanks

CINNAMONBEAUTY17
Forum Member

Unread post by CINNAMONBEAUTY17 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:12 pm

@c505
Hello I pray over my candles before lighting them and if you have a alter instead of lighting them at a shop I stare at the flame and pray for a few moments each day while they're burning

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:23 am

Hello Cthulhucorvidae,

We actually don't provide candle wax interpretations on this forum. You can find a lot of information though if you visit this page:

You could also do some divination for yourself and see what you find out.

Take care!

P.S. I edited your picture out of your post and ask that you don't include such things in anymore of your posts as they bog down the forum. Thanks.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:26 am

Hello C505,

CINNAMONBEAUTY17 gave you some good advice. Personally, I do a little of both.

Take care.

Norman81
Forum Member

Unread post by Norman81 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:39 am

Hello all

I had a skull candle being burned for me. It burned quickly and well but there was wax remaining. It was as if the flame burned into the skull and made a hole into the skull and the wax around the sides remained. The skull was red and was being used to bring back an old love. What would that mean? I would post a picture but am not sure how to upload it

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:10 am

Hello Norman81,

We do not provide candle interpretations on this forum, but you can find a lot of information on that topic here:

You can also scroll up through this thread to find more information. Check out this thread too:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

Take care.

SAgirl
Forum Member

Unread post by SAgirl » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:38 pm

Hey guys so I'm burning a freestanding candle for reconciliation. I started it on Wednesday night and now it's almost done. It's been burning straight through the middle since I started. The flame leaned just a tiny bit to the side at first but now it's consistently burning evenly through the middle. Now coming down to the end of the candle the flame is a little smaller but still consistent. I have no wax spilling over at all, it's all clean and concave. Don't know how else to describe it. What do you guys think that means? I'm not well versed in reading signs. Thanks in advance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:47 pm

Hello, SAgirl ,

please read the post immediately above yours

Thanks

Lovetolove
Forum Member

Unread post by Lovetolove » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:17 am

Hi I am new to this and was hoping someone can explain what this means.

I did a love petition for reconciliation with an ex. I have burned a free standing candle over it.

The first 2 times the candle left a heart shaped image with very little wax. We are now talking.

I just burned another candle for the same petition and this time there is a lot of wax left over on the bottom but above it to me the image looks like 2 people kissing.

Is this a good sign? I was a little concerned that there is so much wax.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:27 am

Hello Lovetolove,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. We actually do not provide candle interpretations on this forum, but the signs you're describing generally sound positive. You can read more about reading candle signs here:

Take care.

Ssexton
Forum Member

Unread post by Ssexton » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:19 am

So I created a love/reconciliation poppet for my recent ex (separation happened 8 days ago)

I lit red pillar (inscribed with her name) and a white pillar (inscribed with love me). I light the candles every hour of Venus and mercury. They have only burned down 1/4 of an inch.

My question is.. Is there a meaning to the red pillar having a lower flame compared to the white?

[Users are not allowed to post photos or links to photos on the forum. -Sister Jean]

Thank you!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:35 pm

Hello Ssexton,

I edited the link to the photo out of your post; users are not allowed to post photos or links to photos on this forum.

We also don't provide candle interpretations on this forum. But if you want to interpret the flame, you can use divination and also consult this page:

Take care.

silverymoon
Newly Registered

Unread post by silverymoon » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:41 pm

Hi everyone,

I hope this is the right forum to post this. I lit a few small tea candles for St Expedite (not to ask something from him, but because I was grateful for his tremendous help in the past month) and one of the candles caused such a fire hazard it almost burnt me when I put it out with water, it was scary. (It also caused a burn stain on the furniture.) What does it mean? I haven't done anything for him to be angry with me. (Actually a candle exactly like this did the same a few weeks ago, I will stop using this kind of candle as they might be faulty.) Is it possible St Expedite wanted to tell me something? Can someone please help?
I'm still scared.

thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:55 pm

Hello, silverymoon,

If this were me, I would light a different type of candle and see what happens.

It could be faulty candles.

If it happens again with a different type candle, it could be a negative sign. But my feeling is that it's the candles

Take care

silverymoon
Newly Registered

Unread post by silverymoon » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:05 am

Dear Miss Aida,

Thank you so much, I'm so relieved now. I'm going to try another type of candle.

Shutter
Forum Member

Unread post by Shutter » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:28 pm

I'm at the very bottom of my LM Reversal jar candle. It's not officially 'finished' but I can't seem to get a match or a lighter to keep oxygen enough to get the light of the flame down to the wick to finish it. Suggestions?
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession upon my behalf
To all else listen to the mods!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:20 pm

Hello, Shutter ,

You would have to use one of those barbeque grill lighters (with the long barrel)

Take care

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:49 pm

A bamboo skewer works just fine.
catherine yronwode

Shutter
Forum Member

Unread post by Shutter » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:39 am

I'm going to try the bamboo skewer, the bbq grill long lighter would go out every time it got close to the wick and I tried holding it in every position imaginable upside down sideways regularly it got really frustrating. Thanks guys.
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession upon my behalf
To all else listen to the mods!

Love_Muse
Forum Member

Unread post by Love_Muse » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:31 pm

Hello all,

I hope this is the right place for this.I am doing a red skull candle. I dressed my skull in compelling oil and put small herbs in it like calamus, licorice root, lavender, etc. and a very small petition. I put deers tongue in the mouth and two small pictures of me behind the eyes that I dressed with attraction oil. The flame has been BEAUTIFUL. Nice, strong, and very high. The candle is melting good but my only question is that at this point there is a lot of melted wax. The candle is not done and has more than a quarter left to burn but what has melted down has resulted in a big pool of wax and on one side a bridge or arm or something with a circular figure on the end. My question is, is it okay if a skull candle melts down to a pool of wax? Is it supposed to be very little wax at the end of a burn? I know it isn't finished and some may still burn away but wanted to know and make sure it was going okay. I also dug some of the wax from around the wick as it was starting to pool in melted wax liquid while burning. Is that okay? Thank you all.

Goldmasr1
Forum Member

Unread post by Goldmasr1 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:15 am

Hello
I performed a 3 candle reconciliation ritual a blue for peace and harmony, pink for reconciliation and friendship and red for love and passion. Arranged in a triangle in coconut for protection with other herbs and spices - coffee, ginger, cinnamon, coriander seeds and sugar.
I had a pink rose in the centre.

The blue and red burned op-ed left a heart shape with a hook-which I can read fine.
The pink candle was burning fine then as it got to the bottom it started burning the rose and the coconut and coriander caught fire...! :o
See I'm not sure if i didn't properly wipe the oils I was mixing on the plate away properly but my question is (also because of the hook formation)
Should I immediately do an uncrossing or some kind of banishing?

Please help
Blessings

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:43 am

Love_Muse,

It's unlikely that a skull candle would burn and leave hardly any wax behind; they usually melt into a big pool of wax. We don't perform candle interpretations on this forum, but you will find a lot of information here:

Also, scroll up through this thread to see how other people worked with the remains of their skull candles.

That's fine you helped the wick on your candle not drown; lots of workers help their candles along that way and it won't hurt anything.

Take care.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:09 pm

Hello Goldmasr1,

To me, this sounds like you simply created a fire hazard and it went up in flames. I wouldn't recommend jumping immediately to worrying about a curse or needing banishing. Do you do any divination for yourself? It might be a good idea to do a quick reading for yourself just to make sure there is nothing more sinister at work. Or you could get a reading on Hoodoo Psychics to check on your work:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

Take care.

P.S. I see that you're new to the forum, but posting new topics is against forum rules, which is why I merged your post with this thread. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!

Goldmasr1
Forum Member

Unread post by Goldmasr1 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:57 pm

Hi Sister Jean

Yes it was silly of me to mix the oils on the same plate (doh) and that is precisely where the flames started i think the coconut soaked up the oils :/
I forgot to mention I blew out this flame as I panicked due to the flame being a hazard and my snuffer wouldn't extinguish it!... hoping I didn't mess the ritual up too much :(

The heart was a good sign though! Everything else went kinda well aside the hook which may just be a blockage in communication. I use tarot so I'll do a check with that- many thanks for that link!

Great, thank you- I was a bit confused how to post :D that clears that up hehe :)

Love_Muse
Forum Member

Unread post by Love_Muse » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:19 pm

Thank you Sister Jean!

JAD82017
Forum Member

Unread post by JAD82017 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:11 am

Hi,

I read a few pages from this forum and I also read the candle divination page but I didn't see any answers to my question. I'm hoping it's a positive sign but I'd like to hear if anyone else interprets it differently than I have. I started a honey jar, I'm on day 6 now. The first day I did a blue votive for communication because that's the only kind of candle I had in that color and the second day I did an orange votive for obstacles, again the only kind of candle I had in that color.. The other days have been red or pink 6" taper candles. The red and pink candles have burned fairly well leaving very little wax but the orange and blue candle left wax, the orange had left a lot of wax actually which led me to think that the obstacles in my way weren't going to be moved. However, last nights pink candle, after burning for around 5 hours, has completely melted ALL the remaining blue and orange wax that was left on the lid of my honey jar. Would you take that as a sign that things are headed in a positive direction? The red candle from I believe it was day 3 had created a puddle that had fallen off my honey jar, the image it created looked to me oddly enough to be of a man and woman having oral sex- weird I know. I had taken that as a positive sign since my jar is to reconcile & return my love but the amount of blue and orange wax had me worried things weren't going to go my way. Now all the wax is gone though so could that just mean that if I keep working the jar all obstacles will "melt away" I'd love to hear some thoughts.

Thank you!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:51 pm

Hi JAD82017,

Unfortunately we do not provide candle divination on the forum. You can read more about candle signs here:

If you believe there are obstacles to your reconciliation, you can do Blockbuster work first and see how that goes, then resume your reconciliation work. It's always good to start by clearing away obstacles then move on to drawing what you want to replace them.
http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

JAD82017
Forum Member

Unread post by JAD82017 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:59 am

Miss Athena,

Thank you for the suggestion. I will begin blockbuster work. I've read up on it some previously but wasn't certain that it would help in my case. The obstacles in our way are him living in a different city (an hour away), working two jobs back to back (along with an occasional third side job) which made it hard to find a set schedule that worked for us to find time to be together. His life is chaotic and the past month we've been fighting for each other's attention. I'm asleep, he's awake at work, he's asleep and I'm awake at work. It was hard to find time, sadly. So I wasn't sure what blockbuster could do to help. Whether it could relocate him here with me or find him one steady job rather than working multiple jobs. Would it be okay to just get the blockbuster vigil and burn it for the 7 days? What would you suggest I inscribe on it aside from his name and DOB? Thank you for your help!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:21 pm

Hi JAD82017,

Thanks for the additional information. Yes, you could do a BlockBuster vigil and I would include his information plus a petition to remove whatever is blocking your ability to spend more time together.

One thing I have found very helpful for myself when conducting spellwork is to pray Isaiah 55:11 as I am making my petition:

So will my word be which goes forth from my mouth; it will not return to me empty, without accomplishing what I desire, and without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.

HRCC #1909G

JAD82017
Forum Member

Unread post by JAD82017 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:47 am

Miss Athena,

Thank you so much! I truly appreciate it ❤️

Goldmasr1
Forum Member

Unread post by Goldmasr1 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:50 am

Hi JAD82017 :)
I couldn't reply to your message because I've not been a member long
But i did this:

anointed candles in reconciliation oil, road opener, high John oil, forget me not and also cinnamon, coffee, sugar and ginger
I also used menstrual blood.

Placed the 3 candles in coconut I used dedicated but could use flour? which I read protects from outside interruption or interference that might slow things

The candles used were pink for love, pale blue for forgiveness, peace and harmony and red for passion and sexual love.. I arranged them pink at the top of the triangle, blue on the bottom left and red at the bottom right.
With a pink rose as an offering and an anointed high John root on the plate, too.

:)

I got a huge hook formation on the red candle so I'm going to pray over a white candle I think with blockbuster and uncrossing and melt it down.. possibly with a psalm-
Not sure which psalm is best if anyone may know? To unblock emotional barriers?

<3

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:32 am

Hello Goldmasr1,

You're welcome to share your work with others on the forum, but flour does not have that use in traditional hoodoo. And really, I've never heard of using flour to "protect from outside influences." If you're new to hoodoo, I recommend checking out this link to get your started:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Take care.

Goldmasr1
Forum Member

Unread post by Goldmasr1 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:40 am

apologies. i meant a like a powdered coconut flour! not a wheaty one
thank you for the link

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:06 am

Hello Goldmasr1,

Perhaps coconut flour has that use in a different tradition, but not in hoodoo.

Take care.

LaMarquise
Forum Member

Unread post by LaMarquise » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:32 am

Just burned a 4in candle in a stamped brass star holder on a sugar jar. A small amount of wax ran out of the holder at the very end of the burn and adhered the holder to the jar. How should I interpret this? There isn't really enough of a puddle to see any shapes in; it's mostly taken the shape of the edges of the holder.

Also, there is a small amount of burnt wick standing up in the center of the holder and I was wondering if that meant anything. I'm buying the candle magic book soon but I wanted to see if anyone had any insight in the meantime.
I thank Saints Michael, Dymphna, Cecilia, Joseph, Benedict, Mary, and Muerte for their aid.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:00 pm

Hi LaMarquise,

We do not provide candle divination on the forum, and if you haven't already read this page, here is a summary of candle signs:

I would keep burning your candles and look for any patterns in how they burn. This could give you an indication of how your work is progressing.

You will love the candle magic book!

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

LaMarquise
Forum Member

Unread post by LaMarquise » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:26 am

Ok, thank you. I have 11 candles left, so I plan to keep the work going until my desire manifests, and if I need to order more I will do so. Excited for the book!
I thank Saints Michael, Dymphna, Cecilia, Joseph, Benedict, Mary, and Muerte for their aid.

JAD82017
Forum Member

Unread post by JAD82017 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:04 am

Goldmasr1,

Thank you for the reply! Much appreciated! Good luck to you in your workings, please let me know how it all turns out!! I'm not sure which psalms you would use, I'm still learning about them myself to be honest. I've used Psalms 42 & I think it was 23 as well but I'm not sure if they are what you're looking for.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:29 am

Hi JAD82017 and Goldmasr1,

Here is the AIRR page on the psalms and their corresponding conditions, I hope this helps you choose something meaningful for your work:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _of_Psalms

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

JAD82017
Forum Member

Unread post by JAD82017 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:38 pm

Thank you!!

DnMe
Forum Member

Unread post by DnMe » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:24 am

good morning everyone,

Not sure if this is the right thread to post this one.
I ordered a skull Candle from LM

I started my work on Monday, 3 days of burning the skull candle the wicks keeps on falling down till the lit will shot off
so i tried to check what is wrong with it, but when i examine the wicks of the candle.

it looks like the wicks is just half Inch long and seems to me that they put the wicks on Top of Skull Head. so when i try to help the candle to lift the wicks up the wicks came off just a tiny left on the candle.

question what should i do?. i know its not a sign bcoz its manufacturing fault.
Im planning to put a new wicks on the candle, is that Okay?
Or should i start a new skull Candle for the Petition.

Gracias all

Arshiya
Forum Member

Unread post by Arshiya » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:27 am

Hello!
I have been working on red skull candle since last Thursday.. it's not burnt all the way yet.. since last two nights I been noticing my candle has strong flame, it dances, bounces and forms a high spiral of flame. Plz tell me what this means..? And can I light my candle in day time also, since I am reaching 9th night..?Thank you.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:57 am

Hi DnMe,

It may be some kind of sign or it may be the candle itself. I would start another one and see how that burns so you can have a better idea of what is happening.

HRCC #1909G

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:02 pm

Hi Arshiya,

I'm sorry but we do not perform candle divination on the forum. For an idea of how to read candle signs, please read this page:

Yes, you can light your candle in the daytime but skulls work best when your target is sleeping, as they are more easily influenced at that time.

HRCC #1909G

DnMe
Forum Member

Unread post by DnMe » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:41 pm

thank you Ms. Athena,

i already dispose the Skull Candle but bcoz i was curious, i did check the whole candle there is no wicks at all.
from the half way down of the head of skull there is no wicks none at all..

But yes i will start another skull..

Thanks again..

Apprentice
Forum Member

Unread post by Apprentice » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:58 am

I lit a white taper candle while I did cleansing bath. Candle burned clean but left
Wick which formed either the shape of a cross/ the letter "x". Not sure what this means.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:02 am

Hello Girlbeloved,

We actually don't perform candle readings on this forum. But if the candle burned down clean, then it sounds like you're in good shape. I wouldn't worry about the wick. You can find more information about reading candle signs here:

Take care.

MoreTisha
Forum Member

Unread post by MoreTisha » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:59 pm

Hi all,

I have been searching, scouring the forum to see if I can find anything remotely close to what I experienced with a candle.

I am a hoodoo fledgling, but I know that when a burning candle suddenly goes out it's an ominous sign. Well, last night, I was sitting, putting for my intentions on a spell, when I heard a loud hiss, and then my blockbuster candle was out.

What I really found unusual was the fact that the candle wax looked like a frozen pond. The candle had been burning for several hours, had a good amount of liquid wax in the glass jar, but it was instantly solid and the circumference looked frozen, literally.

Has anyone had this happen? Any clue what that signifies? I can't imagine it was anything warm and fuzzy.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”