• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:00 am

Spells For Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

Re: Help Me With My Husband Spells

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:10 am

mar wrote:Hey Bri,

Thanks for explaining this topic, cause it is pretty hard to find someone to go into detail about this. But just out of curiousity, does the menstral have to be "fresh" i know that sounds a bit gross...LOL...but I mean can u collect it and then just use it whenever u need it? And can you mix it with something else, such as a pinch of Sachet powder or one of the oils with it? Cause I think I read that somewhere.

Thanks
Mar

You can totally used dried menstrual blood, a really handy way to always have some on hand is to keep your tampons or napkins and freeze them. I am not kidding. When feeding it to your man I would not use oils or sachet powders in the foods, but you can use herbs that are appropriate. So for instance you can spike your coffee beans with some ground cinnamon to heat up love and romance, swish you tampon in the coffee cup and then add sugar for even more sweetening and voila--love spell in a coffee cup ready to go. Or if your man is being difficult and fussy you can spike spaghetti sauce with your stuff and then add rosemary for a peaceful home. See how that works?

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Update on Dominating Lady

Unread postby Dominating_lady » Thu May 28, 2009 8:07 am

Hello Everyone on LM,
Just wanted to give everyone an update about me. I love this website come on here almost every day and I like to read what's going on in here. I just wanted to lete everyone know the great news. Im pregnant with my 1st child. I am extremly happy, and just wanted to share it with everyone!

Take Care!
Dominating_lady

Re: Update on Dominating Lady

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu May 28, 2009 10:25 am

Congratulations.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby myk5 » Thu May 28, 2009 1:05 pm

Congratulations! :D
myk5

Unread postby nati1 » Thu May 28, 2009 1:18 pm

Congratulations on your anticipated arrival... God bless you and your family
nati1

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Thu May 28, 2009 1:42 pm

Yeah, what they said :)
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun May 31, 2009 8:15 pm

awww congrats! i wish you much happiness, and joy.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Spells For Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

Unread postby path2success » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:32 pm

I have decided to perform a marriage spell. I could not find any specific marriage spell so I'm planning to use the one with the red figural candle & lodestones in LM love spell section.

1. If anyone has a specific marriage spell pls let me know.

2. I am planning to use Marriage Oil, Essence of Bend over oil, return to me oil , Dixie love oil, marriage incense & satchet powder. He is not in my city so I cannot use the powders on him. Almost all the oils seem to be the same so would all the oils I mentioned be necessary? I am not using Love me oil as he already loves me a lot but does not have the courage to say this to his family. So would all the above suffice?
path2success

Re: Marriage Spell advice

Unread postby j82 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:19 pm

question if I may, you are using return to me oil, so are you broke up or are you dating but at a distance.. I think that makes a difference in the spell. I think the spell choice is good i assume the lodestoned 7 knobb spell, iv used it before works great, though I really like lodestones in attraction work, they work really well :) but I guess if you are not together would you not want to do reconcilation work beforeyou concentrate on marrage?
j82

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:32 pm

yeah return to me sounds questionable, if you are not broken up. Sounds like you need to give him some courage. I would do a courage spell to tell his family. i would also put the family in a sweet jar with some love me and come to me oil on pink candle. I would not use RED figure candles as thats more for passion and lust. I would use PINK candles because it is more for true love.

Ive run across a marriage spell some where. If I can find it I will PM it to you.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby path2success » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:37 pm

Thank you all! We are not together now we are not even talking to each other but I'm not doing a reconciliation as from readings I got to know he loves me very very much so I may not need it. But for him to speal to his family he needs courage. I could not find a courage spell so the best next thing I thought of is marriage spell which may force him to take this decision whether his family agrees or not as eod we are will spend our lives with each other and slowly they will agree. I was going to use a red bride & groom candle for ur wedding...
path2success

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:59 pm

Hello

path2success wrote:I am planning to use Marriage Oil, Essence of Bend over oil, return to me oil , Dixie love oil, marriage incense & satchet powder.

These seem good I just want to add one thing. Essence of Bend-Over is among the strongest of the controlling formulas, it is more along the line of bringing someone under heel and truly dominating them with an element of, I'm trying to think of how to say this, degradation or humiliation on the part of the person being worked. Its not really nice, you could use it to get him to do almost anything, but it wouldnt be real, just something to keep in mind.

path2success wrote:He is not in my city so I cannot use the powders on him.

Send him a love letter dressed with the powders, and instead of licking the envelope closed using a bit of your sexual fluids to do it would be a nice sneaky trick. :D

Also you mentioned he doesn't have the courage to tell his family, look into Crucible Of Courage to give him the backbone he seems to need.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:37 am

path2success wrote:Thank you all! We are not together now we are not even talking to each other but I'm not doing a reconciliation as from readings I got to know he loves me very very much so I may not need it. But for him to speal to his family he needs courage. I could not find a courage spell so the best next thing I thought of is marriage spell which may force him to take this decision whether his family agrees or not as eod we are will spend our lives with each other and slowly they will agree. I was going to use a red bride & groom candle for ur wedding...

I think you need to do some reconciliation work. Its a must in this situation. You and him are not even talking. In order to get a marriage proposal you and him need to be on great terms obviously :D So even though he may really really love you, that is not going to make him all of a sudden do a marriage proposal if you and him are not even talking. So first you need to do a reconciliation spell. If you dont do it, then it will make it harder to get that marriage proposal, or you might actually think your marriage proposal failed because you will not see results probably until after you and him start talking. Then do the crucible of courage spell. I would put the oil on a red or purple candle with some crucible of courage oil, with some black cohosh and yarrow herbs. Then do the marriage spell. I would put any family members in a sweet jar as I mentioned above.

Here is the marriage spell link: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-marriage.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby path2success » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:48 am

Thank you HailDiscordia & starsinthesky7. You'll are so helpful. Thanks for the crucible of courage advice. That seems to be the key in my case. I am so tired of waiting so I had thought abt marriage spell imediately but maybe i'll do a recon first now. It makes sense. It's just that every moment away from him is so difficult. In that he's not even in the same city so I cant even see him. Patience is most imp now.I hope I can post my success here soon...Thanks again!
path2success

Unread postby Dominating_lady » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:36 am

Thank you! You guys are great!
Dominating_lady

Marriage Spell

Unread postby lovebird » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:08 am

Hi Everyone,
I have a marriage virgil candle on it way. I know that I'm going to start it on a friday during the waxing moon. What I also wanted to do on the following friday is light another candle which is white, I wanted to incorporate some other things into it such as I don't have marriage oil but I do have fast luck oil, and some stay with me sachet powder. I want to carve my name in the white candle dress it with the fast luck oil, write his name on a piece of paper and cross it with mine name 9 times, put that under the candle and say my prayer and let the candle burn all the way out.

Also do I write my name 9 times and his name 9 times or my name 1 time and his name 9 times? Also I would like to write it in red ink. Oh almost forgot...will this be something that has to be ongoing? We are together but he says your not committed until your married. He doesn't want to get married until he gets out the military and I want it to be before that. We are happy and love and respect each other very much.I just want to be married sooner than later. I can't lay any tricks in his house for he is very superstitions.

Thank you,
Mzcee
Lovebird
lovebird

Re: Marriage Spell

Unread postby Literarylioness » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:44 am

mzcee wrote:Hi Everyone,
I have a marriage virgil candle on it way. I know that I'm going to start it on a friday during the waxing moon. What I also wanted to do on the following friday is light another candle which is white, I wanted to incorporate some other things into it such as I don't have marriage oil but I do have fast luck oil, and some stay with me sachet powder. I want to carve my name in the white candle dress it with the fast luck oil, write his name on a piece of paper and cross it with mine name 9 times, put that under the candle and say my prayer and let the candle burn all the way out.

Also do I write my name 9 times and his name 9 times or my name 1 time and his name 9 times? Also I would like to write it in red ink. Oh almost forgot...will this be something that has to be ongoing? We are together but he says your not committed until your married. He doesn't want to get married until he gets out the military and I want it to be before that. We are happy and love and respect each other very much.I just want to be married sooner than later. I can't lay any tricks in his house for he is very superstitions.

Thank you,
Mzcee

You should be using orange blossom water, Spikenard, and Deer's tongue on a honey jar to get a marriage proposal.

You write his name 9 times and your name over his 9 times on the paper.

Mary
Literarylioness

Compell a Lover to Decide and Take Action

Unread postby MightyAphrodite » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:42 pm

I was seriously dating a man who was separated from his wife (no children, btw.) He constantly tells me that I'm the love of his life, that he wants to marry and spend the rest of his life with me. He's asked me to be patient with his divorce process and tells me that their marriage is over, yet he doesn't want to hurt her and push for a divorce before "she is ready." He has not filed any papers yet.

I dated him for a year, but broke it off soon after that point. I don't like this weird triangulation that comes with dating a separated man. Although I don't know her, she is probably a very nice person (that's what he says.) I understand that she is financially dependent on him, and that selling their house in this economy is tough, but I also think that if he loves me like he says, then he needs to get a divorce!

I did cut and clear work. Didn't contact him for 3 months (and he didn't contact me during that time either, so the cut/clear was working.) But then a few weeks ago, he came back around and I've let him back in my heart again. Nothing has changed though. He's still professing his love and desire to marry me, but still legally married to her and afraid to take action in this bad economy.

I want to do some spell work to get him to make a REAL decision about his marriage/divorce, and then to either file FAST and be with me, or not file but tell me the TRUTH about his intentions so I can move on to someone available. Make sense? This isn't break-up work. I don't want to control his decision, but I do want to compell him to make one and take fast, clear, "show me," action.

What would you do?

PS: I told him my wishes the other day. He says he IS going to "show me." But I don't want to be dragged thru limbo land anymore!
MightyAphrodite

Re: Compell a Lover to Decide and Take Action

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:29 pm

Well, first, have you done a divination? He, at least to me, sounds like the kinda guy that wants to have his cake and eat it to. I would come at this from to angles, one would be to give him some backbone to do what needs doing, the other would be to light a fire under him to impress upon him that he needs to sort this out one way or the other, once and for all. Look to High John, Master Root, Sampson Snake Root, and things like that to give him some more power and spine. A candle dressed with those and an oil like Crucible of Courage would be nice. From the other side of things herbs like cinnamon and ginger help to heat up relationships and people.

I hope that helps.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby MightyAphrodite » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:09 am

Thank you, HailDiscordia! I haven't done a tarot reading on this since before I broke up with him. So yes, I should do some divination pronto. Love your ideas about doing strenthening candles for him, too.
MightyAphrodite

Unread postby LeBaptiste » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:35 pm

It sounds as though this person has made a decision to be indecisive. This is usually because the individual themselves is not ready to move on and indicates that they do not truly know what it is they want. If he knew in his heart of hearts that you were the one for him, do you not think that he would do everything he could to be with you?

Naturally, we do not like to believe lies...so we've invented ways to make them more palatable and called it things like "trying to be patient" and "trying to be understanding". But your heart is on the line here and from what you say, he's not being very careful with it. This is not the kind of person you want to trust with your love.

And the chances are good that if this is how he's conducting himself in his current relationship, it will happen with you, too. Be wary of a man that refuses to take decisive action when handling his own affairs, dear.

Perhaps this is not the man for you.
LeBaptiste

Unread postby MightyAphrodite » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:13 am

Wise words, LeBaptiste (esp your take on how we invent ways to make lies more palatable.)

I've been pulling back from him this week by not responding to his calls/texts. The tarot reading I did seemed more about the present than long-term. I use the Crowley deck and remember that a card representing me was Death (mirroring my thoughts of breaking up with him) and the card for him was the Aeon (mirroring his evaluating things, but not taking action now.) The present time energy for me was the 3 of swords, Sorrow. So the cards lined up to mirror what I'm already feeling/experiencing.

Interestingly, I haven't had any strong inclination to do any mojo work. I think it's because I don't have an outcome in mind. I want to see what he'll do (or not do) on his OWN. Similar to what you're saying LeBaptiste, I want to see him act decisively. And if he's not? Inaction is a kind of action, too.

I think he also needs to feel my absence again. It's pretty simple to see that if I stay with him while he's still acting indecisively, that he's got little motivation to make a big change. I need to firm up instead of voluntarily keeping myself stuck (and making it easy for him to remain complacent.)

SORRY for the lengthy reply. Guess I needed to write in order to get clear. Maybe it's ME that needs the strengthening work! Anyone got a back bone handy?
MightyAphrodite

Unread postby LeBaptiste » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:08 pm

I think you're right on track with this situation. With a little perspective things tend to get clearer and easier to work on. Stay your course, let him feel your absence and also feel his. It's not so bad after all, is it?

I hope for the best for you.
LeBaptiste

Unread postby lovebird » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:39 am

Hi
I lit my marriage blessing vigil candle this morning. On the label it said to write the names 3 times (his n mine cross each other) and circle it with the words on the label which I did so, and read the song of Solomon. But other places and like Mary said write the name 9 times so which was right? Also I seen a marriage spell and it said to recite "With the help and grace of God, may we be married soon. I ask this in Jesus' name, amen."

Did I do something wrong or you can do it either way because I followed the directions. That were on the marriage blessing candle which I'm using for a marriage proposal.

Thanks
Mzcee
Lovebird
lovebird

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:16 am

mzcee wrote:Hi
I lit my marriage blessing vigil candle this morning. On the label it said to write the names 3 times (his n mine cross each other) and circle it with the words on the label which I did so, and read the song of Solomon. But other places and like Mary said write the name 9 times so which was right? Also I seen a marriage spell and it said to recite "With the help and grace of God, may we be married soon. I ask this in Jesus' name, amen."

Did I do something wrong or you can do it either way because I followed the directions. That were on the marriage blessing candle which I'm using for a marriage proposal.

Thanks
Mzcee

Various spells do it various ways, for honey jars, I do 9 times. A marriage blessing candle would not be the best choice if you are trying to get a marriage proposal. Those candles are best for people already married trying to keep the peace in the marriage. You would do better with an Adam & Eve candle, since you want the guy to know you are "the One" for him. You want to be his perfect partner as Eve was to Adam.

I hope that explains it.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby lovebird » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:37 am

Oh ok so the marriage blessing candle is of no use to me than? So should I put it out....or continue to let it burn?

Mzcee
Lovebird
lovebird

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:22 pm

mzcee wrote:Oh ok so the marriage blessing candle is of no use to me than? So should I put it out....or continue to let it burn?

Mzcee

Continue to let it burn, but don't be surprised if you do not get much out of it.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby lovebird » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:46 pm

Ok Mary thanks

Mzcee
Lovebird
lovebird

Marriage Blessing

Unread postby LightTheWorld » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:32 am

Hi everyone,
I am still quite new to all this, but fascinated by the world that is opening up to me as I learn more from you all and as I apply what I'm learning.
Could I ask for some input please on a question? My best friend is getting married this December, and I would like to grant her wish of including a discreet blessing of the hoodoo type, of which the guests need not be aware. I suggested the white bride & groom figural candle in place of the traditional trinity candles, and she was delighted.
What I would like to do is to insert personal concerns of theirs into the bottom of the candle - can the LuckyMojo one be hollowed out at the base to allow this?
Then what I was thinking is to inscribe a blessing on the candle, dress it and charge it, all before the ceremony - and have both bride and groom light it together. I would really appreciate any input, comments, suggestions for the most effective products to wish them a long and happy marriage.
Worth pointing out that her fiance cannot know what the candle actually is, as he is contemptuous of anything occult or in his words "airy-fairy", and his attitude would not be helpful. A further question - if she and I prepare the candle together, and there is prayerful intent on HER part when she lights it, does it matter that he doesn't know the significance when he also lights it?
Many thanks for your time.
Shannen
LightTheWorld

Re: Marriage Blessing

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:05 am

Well first off congratulations to your friends :). Secondly your on the right track on this whole thing. To hollow out a space for the personal concerns of the two you can light a candle and melt out a small hole,pack it with one hair from each(if they are long enough tying the hairs together is a nice idea) then seal it with wax. On whether or not his lack of believe will affect it, I would say no, essentially you and the bride are doing work on him,and her, and working on people that do not believe is quite common. I would dress it with Marriage oil, Blessing or 7-11 Holy Oil and Dixie Love oil
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-marriage.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-blessing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html (scroll down to the bottom of the page to get to 7-11 Holy Oil
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-dixie-love.html
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:31 am

Aw, I love marriage blessings, they are so wonderful and they often get forgotten about with all of the other types of work that people get interested it.

As HD already said, hollowing out the base of the candle is fine. You can also use cheese wax--the wax that comes off the rind of certain cheeses to stick on the personal concerns to the bottom of the candle if that would be easier. Since the grooms mind will most likely be on marriage and the significance of it no matter what candle he is lighting I think that you are ok as far as his intentions go. Both bride and groom will be no doubt praying and hoping for a happy and long life together so that's a good place to be.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LightTheWorld » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:23 am

Thank you so much, both HailDiscordia and Bri! I am taking notes :)
Your suggestions and comments make a lot of sense. Many thanks
LightTheWorld

Furthering a Relationship

Unread postby willow37 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:27 am

I started seeing a man last winter just after my divorce. He really wasn't my type but I had a fling with him anyway. Well, I ended up having strong feelings for him, which scared me because I just got divorced. So I told him it could only be sex and encouraged him to keep looking for a girlfriend and if he found someone he liked that we would stop sleeping together and just be friends. Which is what happened. We share the same circle of friends and we are around each other a lot. So for the last seven months he was dating someone who he never really liked that much. I dated a few people casually and finally feel comfortable with having a serious relationship again. My feelings never really went away but I never let him know that. After they broke up, we started sneaking off together on the weekends. We really have a strong sexual connection and can't seem to keep our hands off one another. We don't call each other or anything, but everytime we see each other we have to be together. My question is, which LM products would be best to use to further what we have. I want more than sex from him now. Should I do a honey jar or something? Thanks in advance for your help!
willow37

Re: Which LM products would be best?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:13 am

I think you should get a love me spell it. It will help bring romance into your relationship rather than sexual escapes (which isnt bad hehehe). Also, I was thinking something to get him to be more drawn to you so perhaps a follow me boy spell kit if you want to be more forceful or perhaps a come to me spell so that he will call you more, and want to be with you all the time

http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:27 am

You could even consider a custom made mojo bag for this one. You want to build on the connection you already have, and I definately agree with love me spells. A bag you could wear under your clothes, when you aren't sleeping together, that draws him to you might be a good way to go, though.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby willow37 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:37 am

Thank you both. I think I will order a mojo bag and the love me spell kit. That should cover all my bases!!
willow37

aaarrrgh! what spell to use for commitmentphobe?

Unread postby Olivialeigh » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:20 am

Hey everyone. So, I’m dealing with a commitment-phobic person (that Im currently dating..or something like that).. this person may be the most extreme case I’ve ever seen. While I am aware of the fact that I need to address the deeper issues as to why this person is soooo afraid of settling down, I know that they wont tell me. In fact, they might not even know for themselves. I was thinking an egg healing spell to remove negative energy to remove the fear of rejection, and their fear of commitment.
Additionally, I was thinking a light blue candle anointed with crucible of courage? and maybe some healing oil? In theory I thought that combining the two might help this person find the courage to address their issues and start working on healing themselves? Again, not sure what these issues are, so I cant define them in a spell. (I know theres some issues with the ex so maybe cut and clear as well?) I was thinking that maybe then, love drawing work And also a honey-jar would be appropriate?

Thoughts? I haven’t had to deal with a commitment-phobe before.
Olivialeigh

Re: aaarrrgh! what spell to use for commitmentphobe?

Unread postby Lucylookingskyward » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:57 am

Allright, here's what I suggest. Standard relationship stuff, honey jar, love me kit, etc. Additionally, perhaps a vigil candle calling upon St. Thomas (I don't know if LM sells a St. Thomas candle, but a named blue candle with courage oil as you suggested paying particular attention to St. Thomas would be helpful. In these kinds of situations I occasionally find that sometimes it isn't a question of whether or not he's willing to commit, it's whether or not he's willing to commit to you. That being said a Fire of Love kit might light the proverbial fire under his heal and make him react to the idea of being with you with a greater sense of urgency than he might do otherwise. I would spend more time working the love me products than the courage products, personally, so that his feelings for you outweigh his fear or insecurity. Healing work is never a bad thing, though. As long as you're not torturing him (using Intranquility etc) and you genuinely want to help him, perhaps a clarity ritual would help. (If he can see his behavior more clearly he'll be more willing and open to changing.)

Good luck!
Lucylookingskyward

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:17 am

I think that all this stuff sounds great. However, I think it would be imperative that you get a reading and find out why he does not want to make a commitment to you. I mean this is where women differ slightly from men. As women, we like to define things, and we want to have a label on what we are and what we are doing together. So with that said, I mean if he is spending 90% of his time with you, and treats you like a goddess, but says you are only dating. What is the harm in that? If he is treating you like a girlfriend, and not running around with other girls, then no need to really ask for a commitment. I mean you already have it...so men just do not like to get caught up in labels.

But of course, that is not a good enough answer :) But i would A) get a reading done to see what is going on. How does he feel about you? And why you and him are dating or something like that. If you do not know whether you and him are truly dating....well that is something you need to get a reading for or speak with him about before you attempt any spellwork. I say this because if he just sees you as bed buddies...well you are going to take a slightly different approach that if he already loves you. B) I really like the healing work that Lucy and you spoke of with the Egg spell. I think that is a good start, but I think it would be wise to find out exactly why he is not even making the move towards a better commitment. I mean there could be another girl, or he could just not be THAT into you like you think he is. C) Once you resolve, or find out the reason why he is not making a commitment, then I would work on the fire of love, a stay with me spell, and even a bind his nature spell, so that he is with you and only you.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Olivialeigh » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:22 am

Well this was originally the result of a "bringing new love to me type spell" I've since reinforced it, but I was at a roadblock as to how I should proceed. I'll definitely try the St Thomas/light blue candle as you suggested.

I really appreciate the advice!
Thanks
Olivialeigh

i want to get married!

Unread postby josdos » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:33 am

ok, so I have been working my boyfriend for a few months now. i feel like i finally have the relationship i want, the one we had before all the stresses of life got to us, before we had a baby. and now i want to get married. it's something he has brought up in the past, but hasnt for a while now. and i think maybe he just needs that extra nudge :roll: i have read through the marry me products, but was looking for a "spell" and didnt seem to find one. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :D
josdos

Re: i want to get married!

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:15 am

Here's one from The Waxing Moon by Helen Chappel. (This book collects a LOT of odds and ends from a lot of traditions, and I wouldn't be surprised if she lifted this directly from the Marie Laveau book... Which you can buy from Lucky Mojo!)

Basically, take a lemon peel which has been peeled in one long strip so that it doesn't break at all. Annoint with oil (it says to annoint with Cleopatra Oil, but I'd go for Compelling or a mixture of whatever you feel is right in the situation) and pray to St. Expedite. (She says nothing about his candle and offerings, but DEFINATELY do that!) Carry the peel around in your pocket all day. At night, rub the four corners of your bed with the lemon peel and sleep with it under a pillow. The next day go to a bridge or out on a boat, mash the lemon peel around a dime (or other silver-type coin in whatever currency) from the year of your birth and throw it into the water with a quick prayer to the Saint: you snap your fingers twice and say "St. Expedite, do it now!" You offer him his pound cake in the church on your wedding day.

Feel free to alter at will, though!

You could also annoint a bride and groom candle with compelling oil, and burn it over a honey jar with a petition to get him to marry you, sweetening him to the idea of marriage.

Get a personal concern of his like a longer hair or thread from intimate clothing, and tie it around your wedding ring finger.

Look! Three for one! Good luck! (And soon, I hope, congratulations.)
NotDorianGray

Getting Married

Unread postby zee » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:48 am

I am asking on behalf of the daughter (now 26yrs) of a good friend of mine .
They belong to a very traditional culture, where dating is only barely tolerated and if the girl is shy or modest, leaves it upto parents/elders to 'arrange' a good match. Sounds archaic i know , but thats how they do it.
Anyways this girl is an absolute angel, pretty, sensible, has a good job,and great home-making skills and it would be a lucky guy who got her...unfortunately her parents are very slow about 'setting things up' for her, and are very rigid on who is 'good enough' for their daughter ..i was wondering if there is anything that can be done in this situation if the girl is agreeable to doing some spells for herself in order to increase the level of interest in her situation from her parents and from guys alike?
I have not used the 'love and marriage' spells aspect of LM yet and am looking for advice before i order.
thanks!!
zee

Re: Getting Married

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:14 am

Try Marriage, Adam and Eve, Dixie Love, or Chuparrosa products.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theredc6 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:06 am

1. She needs to do attraction spells to attract eligible husbands.
2. When the men come, do spells to sweeten their relationship with the parents (sweet jar with balm of gilead buds and a yellow candle).
3.If you have to, do a domination spell on the parents so that they will give consent for her to marry the guy she likes.
4. Have her do a follow up spell to ensure a peaceful and happy marriage.
theredc6

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:41 am

theredc6 wrote:1. She needs to do attraction spells to attract eligible husbands.
2. When the men come, do spells to sweeten their relationship with the parents (sweet jar with balm of gilead buds and a yellow candle).
3.If you have to, do a domination spell on the parents so that they will give consent for her to marry the guy she likes.
4. Have her do a follow up spell to ensure a peaceful and happy marriage.

I would suggest Cloves over Balm of Gilead in the honey jar for the parents and the suitor, Cloves inspire friendship. Balm of Gilead is better to use after something has happened, an argument or fight, to sooth emotions.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby zee » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:01 pm

Thank you all SO much.:D I will look up those products immediately!!
zee

marriage

Unread postby springsilvermoon » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:54 am

I am hoping for a proposal from my boyfriend, and would like to know what sort of work I could do to bring this about. Thanks.
springsilvermoon

Re: marriage

Unread postby springsilvermoon » Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:03 am

By the way, we have a really good relationship and are already very much in love. Would burning the white marriage candles annointed with oil work? If so, which oil? How about orange blossom colonge?
springsilvermoon

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:46 am

Look into the Marriage condition products. I believe there is a Marriage spell kit that you could use.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby springsilvermoon » Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:53 am

I didn't see anything under spell kits, so I guess I would have to make my own kit, but I have no idea on how to do that. Can anyone give me some advice, please. Thank you.
springsilvermoon

Unread postby springsilvermoon » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:00 am

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-marriage.html

Ok...I found this page of products...but what do I do with them? Please help.
springsilvermoon

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:01 am

Burn a Bride and Groom candle dressed with Chuparrosa, Marriage, Adam and Eve, and/or Dixie Love oil. All of these are for marriage or a long-term relationship. If you prefer, get a vigil candle instead, since it will come already dressed, and the picture will help you visualize. If you don't want your boyfriend to know what you are doing, either turn the vigil candle around or order a plain white or pink candle dressed like one of the above.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby springsilvermoon » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:17 am

What do you think about using the spiritual bath crystals for marriage?
springsilvermoon

Unread postby j82 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:40 am

using many if the items in the working will add to it, for example taking a spiritual bath and adding a cup of it to his rinse cycle of his clothes to put it on him, wear the oil as a purfume, burn insense when you burn the candle and pray the songs of solomon. a mojo or a nation sack would be appropriate for this also.
j82

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:26 pm

I've always understood the nation sack to give a woman the upper hand in a relationship, a form of domination, of sorts. You can buy a white bride and groom candle annointed with the proper marriage oils, while burnings incense and making your petition that your boyfriend proposes to you. Bathing in the bath crystals daily is a great idea as well. Deer's tongue is a great herb for proposals. You can fix your white figurine candle with Deer's Tongue to help your boyfriend actually propose, but this will only have him propose if he's already thinking about it. It helps give voice to his thoughts and feelings.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby springsilvermoon » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:14 am

Thank you, everyone, for all of the help and advice. I was told by someone that I don't want to overdo it. Evidently, doing too much at once will scatter the energies so it won't be as effective. She said it was better to do one thing at a time, like a candle for instance, instead of the candle, bath crystals, oil, and incense all at once. Any thoughts on that? I thought the more energy I put into it with multiple things, the better. Who is right?
springsilvermoon

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:55 am

I think that advice is sound if you are working towards several different goals, or if you are trying to do 10 different seperate spells for one goal.

But all those things can be part of one work. You keep a candle burning on the situation. Use the bath crystals before seeing him, and burn some of the incense in the house before he comes over. Put a small dab of the oil on your doorknobs so that he'll touch it while he's at your place. I don't see those as too many things. I see that as covering all your bases.

Now, if you were making a mojo bag to carry, while doing a moving candle spell, and had 3 honey jars going, and were binding him up all at the same time, I would say that you might be overkilling the situation. But I see the condition products themselves as just tools - and you can use more than one tool to do a job. In many cases you HAVE to.

That being said - don't get obsessive. And if you find that you're having a hard time keeping your concentration on the work steady because you have too many angles going at once, then you'll want to par down your attack to something that you are able to handle competantly.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:50 pm

Its a matter of keeping your objective focused. What often happens when people first get involved with any type of magical system is that they just start hurling about spells. If they are interested in attracting a particular person they may do one spell, then next day do another, then another. That often is not helpful. What's important in conjure is that you keep steady pressure, but keep your focus. So if you are looking for a proposal, burning your candle while you have incense going and taking baths are all in conjuction with one another. You aren't necessarily shooting off random energies, but rather you are working from different angles to surround yourself and your life with the energies you want.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:21 am

It would be perfectly normal to me if you're doing things in the form of one ritual - take a spiritual bath, dress the bride and groom candle with oil and herbs, light the incense, burn the candle, etc. Then I'd wait three weeks to see if there's any movement, and usually six weeks before I try another spell.
cabriellenil

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation