Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Cast Off Evil Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
minimi00

Unread post by minimi00 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:06 pm

hello i'm new in the forum, just i have an question. I brought a Cast off Evil Bath Crystals but not sure how to start using it.

I'd like to rid myself of bad habits and to break the hold that bad companions have on me. I've also noticed a lot of negative people being attracted to me... Do i mix the crystals and wash my home or have a bath. I have read the info on the website but still confused.

Thanks in advance.

butchcomer
Re: Cast off evil Bath Crystals

Unread post by butchcomer » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:13 pm

You can bathe using the bath crystals and save some of your bath water to mix into your floor wash! You can also add a pinch of the bath crystals to your laundry rinse to keep your clothing "dressed" too!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:31 pm

You can use the bath crystals in several different ways - as a bath, as a floorwash, or in laundry. You could also dissolve the crystals into some water, put it in a spritz bottle and have a spray too. It's up to you how you use it.

Use it along with your prayers for your intent.

You can read about Cast Off Evil spiritual supplies here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

You can read about spiritual bathing and floor-washing here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

minimi00

Unread post by minimi00 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:44 am

Thank you for your help guys... so sorry 1 more question.

When I've used the left over bath water for the floor wash what do i do with the remaining water?
Do I dispose of it at a crossroads?

Thankyou

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:50 am

Yes you do. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

RedRose

Unread post by RedRose » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:12 pm

I'm in London.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:13 pm

We ship to England all the time. You may order on line with a credit card. Please find the online catalogue here:

http://luckymojo.com/catalogue.html
catherine yronwode

justa

Unread post by justa » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:14 pm

Hi There, I live in London too and have ordered lots of Lucky Mojo's amazing products this year. I find they always arrive safely and swiftly considering the distance travelled.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:32 pm

Thanks for the endorsement, justa. We actually have more than 200 steady customers in London and the rest of England who have us ship them products on a regular basis. No complaints about bad postal service there, either, unlike some of the other nations we deal with. England probably has the best postal service in the world!

In the past we had two wholesale accounts in the UK -- that is, people who ran shops and were buying our products for resale. They were

Adebola Elegbe in London (ordered in 2007 and 2008 only)

Hawk House in Heanor, Devonshire (ordered in 2007 only)

Since then, all of our UK customers have been retail customers purchasing on their own behalfs.
catherine yronwode

Rev Dotson

Unread post by Rev Dotson » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:31 pm

I had a problum with the LMCC "cast off evil" Bath crystals. I took the bath and I thounght it was great I feel better than ever; but this morning I woke up with a rash all over my body. It really itches.

so my question is if I'm allergic to that what alternatives are there. My other theorey is that I didnt towel off I air dryed and had herbs stuck to me all night could that have irratated my skin and not the bath?

I have bean joking saying that its Gods way of saying I'm just evil and I can't cast myself off lol :lol: .

No really. do Ya'll think it is a medical issue or a magick one or both and how do I fix it in the future

What are your thoughts?

God Bless

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Cast Off Evil Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:34 pm

The first lesson to learn with Bath Crystals or any bathing or cleansing product is what Dr. Bronner said: "DILUTE! DILUTE!" In other words you may have made the bath too strong. We usually use about 1/4 to 1/3 of a packet in a standard 40 - 60 gallon bath tub.

You may also be allergic to ingredients...
catherine yronwode

Rev Dotson

Unread post by Rev Dotson » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:12 am

ok thank you cat that maybe the problum -- I used half the packet for only enough water to wet my ankles

thank you and God bless

Angelina

Cast Off Evil Bath Crystals to cleanse clothing

Unread post by Angelina » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:24 am

Hi everyone,

We just returned from a trip to Egypt to visit my husband's family. This is the first time I have ever met his family and i believe his mother has a "bad eye". Many things happened while we were there and i also learned of things from my sister-in law (that happened to her within her first year of marriage) who lives there. Although I tried to politely refuse many things his mother gave to me to take home, it is considered rude to do so, so some things from her I did bring home. A few pieces of clothing were given to me by her so i would like to know -if I add the "cast off evil" bath crystals to the laundry wash, would that take away any evil that may have been cast on the clothing?
Advice is much appreciated-Thank you :-)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Cast Off Evil Bath Crystals to cleanse clothing

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 am

YES! That is one of the very best uses for Cast Off Evil Bath Crystals. Sprinkle a small amount in the laundry rinse water and pray for the removal of the evil eye.

There are many prayers for this in different languages. German Jewish people, for instance, pray "Kein ayin hara!" (which means "No evil eye!" in half-German, half-Hebrew) while cleansing items from the evil eye.
catherine yronwode

heathernijoli

Unread post by heathernijoli » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:26 am

The good news is you can use the packets multiple times by using less each time!

Angelina

Unread post by Angelina » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:51 am

Thank you so much for your reply!
Blessings.

inlove35

missing my love

Unread post by inlove35 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:19 am

I was wondering what could have happened since I completed the lm spell kit and my target came to me. I took a cast off evil bath the following night and have not heard anything from him in seven days. This is very unusual and I would like to know what did I do wrong. We were seeing each other at least once a week and he was calling often before the bath. Did I do something wrong?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: missing my love

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:41 am

inlove35,

Cast Off Evil baths are used to remove bad havits and/or bad companions. If he is a bad companion, he would be cast away, if that were your intention,. But these spiritual works are not "accidental" -- and you must have taken that bath for a reason, which you have not told us, and there may be something else going on that somehow connected the badness or evil you are seeking to remove to this man. Or -- and never forget this possibility -- the two events may be entirely unrelated.

I suggest that you get a reading on the matter. We cannot judge it here in this forum, based on what we know from your message. A $15..00 ten minute reading, a quick call to Hoodoo Psychics when someone is on the line, or a free reading at the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour will shed more light on the issue.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

inlove35

Unread post by inlove35 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:42 pm

Thanks for your reply Cat. I recently lost my father three weeks ago and the opportunity at a job that was offered to me the following week was lost because they decided to not hire me. So the bath was prepared to end this seemingly bad stream of luck I was encountering. Then I lost the person that had attempted to be there through the ordeal. I signed up for the show on Sunday and thank you for the advice. I welcome any comments I really miss him and want him back.

inlove35

Unread post by inlove35 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:12 pm

catherineyronwode... I think I may have found the problem. Before taking the bath I had a series of candles set for a spell. I had drew the cast away evil bath and as I was about to light the candle set for him the match broke and the upper half went into the bath water. I picked it up and let it dry then lit the candle with it. The candle was a come to me inscribed with his name in the top of it and I did not dispose of any of the bath water when I finished...I may have sabotaged or symbolically cast him off..any suggessions would be greatly appreciated.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:26 pm

Hello, inlove35 ,

Yes, the part about not disposing of the bath water was not a good idea.

However, I'm confused about the candle. Did the candle fall into the bath water or the match?

Did you have the candles at the bath tub?

I would have lit those candles elsewhere to signify 2 different spells (Cast off Evil in the bathroom. Then, Come to me in another room).

Sounds like you have to do this over.

Sorry.

But, just remember, the ones who make mistakes usually end up being good practitioners because mistakes are the best teachers! You'll never make that mistake again, right??

Take care

inlove35

Unread post by inlove35 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:41 pm

Miss Aida,
The match fell into the bath water and yes the candles were in the same area or room as the sink is next to the tub. So this means I need to do a completely new spell for him or would a uncrossing bath or kit work to undo the "crossed condition" I created? Yes this was a horrible mistake, he hasn't called me back in two weeks. I would really like to know what is needed to repair this if at all possible. Reconciliation maybe? Thank you so much for your reply Miss Aida.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:48 pm

Hello, inlove35 ,

I don't think that you created a crossed condition.

I just think that you didn't perform the spells correctly which will most likely result in no manifestation.

Just start all over again with my suggestions. Then, you'll be fine.

Maybe it would be a good idea to change your game plan from "Come to ME" to "Reconciliation"

Take care

inlove35

Unread post by inlove35 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:50 pm

Miss Aida,
Thank you and God bless.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”