Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Cast Off Evil Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Sebastien

Cast Off Evil Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by Sebastien » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:00 pm

Hey all,

I bought a triple strength Cast of Evil Mojo with the plan of using it to help me quit smoking, but then I read the list of things it is useful for apart from ridding oneself of bad habits.

Now my question is this, if I use it and target it so that it helps me to quit smoking would my new little helper be locked in to solely that task, or would the other beneficial aspects of this mojo still be in play?

Could I maybe personalize it to myself generally and pray specifically for help in quitting when I annoint it? Or could I pray generally for help in all the areas it is reputed to help with, as well as making my petion and name paper out with this idea in mind while not affecting my main obective of quitting smoking?

Just questions that crossed my mind when I read the instructions and saw all the benefits I could achieve with my mojo's help.

Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Cast Off Evil Triple Strength Mojo Questions...

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:05 pm

As with all charms, amulets, and curios of this type, your prayers and wishes are a large part of the work.

Some people prefer to have a toby made for them for a particular wish, others like to work with personalizing the mojo or talisman or charm to suit their needs.

Since i am a teacher as well as a rootworker, it is my intention to teach people how to make the best use of the spiritual supplies they purchase.

In your case, i would suggest that you are on exactly the right track when you consider the several ways in which you can use this mojo for an array of related purposes, all of them having to do with casting off evil in a variety of forms. Pray for each desire as you work. Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”