Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Lucky Mojo Cast Off Evil Kit/quit smoking spell?

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
twodogs

Lucky Mojo Cast Off Evil Kit/quit smoking spell?

Unread post by twodogs » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:59 am

I have ordered a Lucky Mojo Cast off evil Kit and am planning to use it to aid me in stopping my 16 year addiction to Cigarettes<--- :evil:

I also just filled a prescription for the medicine Chantix which is used to quit smoking.

What I would like to do is use the box of medication in the spell to break the addiction in some way. I should be getting the kit tomorrow and want to use it during the waning moon to draw on the power of the moon to diminish my addiction. While I have been waiting for the kit I have been doing research about COE supplies and read the page on how to use them in a spell to quit drinking and I would like advice on ways I can modify this to work for smoking, and also ways that I can integrate the medication into the spellwork to match spiritual effort with physical effort.

These are the ideas and specific questions I have:

I was thinking of using the powder to dress and make wavy snake lines on all of the paper included in my prescription, the calender I have my quit day circled on, and all of my packs of cigarettes and sprinkled in the room I smoke in. (I only smoke in 1 room in my house)

Use the incense to smoke the packs of cigarettes and lighters and room I smoke in.

Anoint candles with the oil, but when should I burn them? when I slip up and smoke as a booster to the original spell? or should I burn them in a bottle spell or as votivo all the time to keep the spell working strong?

I plan to bathe in the crystals and add to chinese wash to wash the room I smoke in, and add some to my clothing rinse.

In reference to the sobriety spell for a conjure bag, candle spell, and shaking bottle spell here http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
what word would I use in place of sobriety when I cross my name on my petition packet?

What do you think the best saint or spirit is the best to quit smoking in place of father son and holy ghost? I work with Santisima Muerte for many other things, do you think that would be appropriate?

I would also like to make a bottle to shake when I am feeling the urge to smoke, I was thinking of putting in the end of a cigarette I have smoked that has my saliva on it, eucalyptus, florida water, and rain water to symbolically "put out" the flame of my desire for a cigarette. What are other items that would be helpful? I don't want it to be a bottle to cause me pain when I slip up and smoke, but to keep on my altar and shake when I need soothing from my desire to smoke.

Thank you all ahead of time for your help and advice. This forum is such a great resource for information along with all the Lucky Mojo pages! :)

IcedTea

Re: Lucky Mojo Cast Off Evil Kit/quit smoking spell?

Unread post by IcedTea » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:49 am

First I want to congratulate you on deciding to quit smoking. Yay! I am also formulating a plan to quit, the final time, as I have tried many times in the past. I'm a 19 year smoker, except for the year and some-odd months I quit successfully about 4-5 years ago.

I am inexperienced with hoodoo work, but I have been reading a lot and stocking up on supplies, and have "quit" smoking many times (a few days here, a few weeks there), so I would like to share what my plans are concerning my quit (for which I haven't set a date yet). Bear in mind my inexperience and take what you can use from my plan, if you wish!

My understanding is that LM oils and powders are named for what they do, so I don't know that I would use COE on your prescription or medication, but I like the idea of using COE on your remaining cigarettes. Maybe I am being too literal? I would use Healing, Crown of Success, and Blessing on the meds and papers with the prescription, because these products would help to heal your addiction, bless your quit process, and grant success. That is what I'm going to do, but with a nicotine patch.

I also smoke in 1 room in my apartment (bedroom, where my computer is), and I like the idea of sprinkling the powder in there. I chain-smoke while sitting at this desk, so I am moving my computer to the dining room, where I have never smoked, to help break that habit. With the new surroundings, perhaps I won't associate computer with smoking as much as I do now.

About the candles, I haven't decided yet when I will burn them, aside from when I am dressing the picture of myself as described on the COE page. I cannot allow myself to think I will slip up and smoke even a puff, because that has always been my undoing in every quit. I admire your willpower if you can, and the Chantix will help you to not desire the cigs as time goes on, if I understand correctly.

I do plan on making a shaking bottle, and I am also not sure what word to replace sobriety. I was thinking smoke-free, but it doesn't really roll off the tongue. Still thinking. I will also put in a cigarette butt. Otherwise, I plan on making the bottle with the ingredients listed, because I need the kick in the pants the vinegar and red pepper will give. I DO need the pain the pins and needles and such would cause me if I even THINK I can smoke again! Different strokes for different folks. I really like the dual nature of the work on that page; attacking the problem from different angles really appeals to me. My command on the paper will be No Smoking!

I also smoke a lot when I drive, and I drive a lot, so I will anoint one of my rocks (I like rocks :) ) with healing oil and furiously rub it when I need to.

On a side note, the movie "The Insider" with Russell Crowe is based on a true story, and might make you angry enough to quit cold turkey! Otherwise, it's just good entertainment.

Thank you for sharing your plans with your quit, I'm sure it has helped more than just me. I hope I helped in some small way, and if anyone else has any ideas, please post them. Quitting smoking can be so hard!

sahjia

stop smoking

Unread post by sahjia » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:03 am

is anything there to make some one to stop smoking if yes please lit me know wt ?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: stop smoking

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:48 am

Cast Off Evil can be used to Cast Off bad habits:
http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

Ladie's Thumb can be used to tie down people or bad habits:
http://herb-magic.com/knot-weed.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

snake

Fear not to walk over evil kit for phobia?

Unread post by snake » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:41 am

I'm wondering if the fear not to walk over evil kit, mojo or line of products would help phobias, agoraphobia, and similar anxieties. Anyone use it for this purpose? Is there something else that is more appropriate?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Fear not to walk over evil kit for phobia?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:34 am

Cast Off Evil and Tranquility products would be better for your purposes. Fear Not To Walk Over Evil is meant for those who are in danger of being crossed.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

JasmineTalula

Unread post by JasmineTalula » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:36 am

you can try by trial and error and see if it works and give updates to see if it's caused a positive reaction this is also a good question. Maybe you should talk to someone about it in the meanwhile.

sara2

Unread post by sara2 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:22 pm

Hi My name is Sara.
I am 39 years olde divorcee with one son.

Afeter 8 years of marrige, my ex-husband left me, because my mother in law did NOT like me.
I am still in love with my ex and my sons misses his dad.
I tried a lots of praying, medeitation, fasting nothing works.
Then my friend told me about spells, that it might help.
Can somebody give me a instuction for the most POWERFULL SPELL for /returm love/reveange that I can cast to bring him back to our son.
I like to challenge my ex mother in law, to shoewher that our love was greater than hers.

PLEASE HELP WITH A GOOD SPELL THAT I CAN PUT ALL THE ENERGY AND CAST TO SOLVE MY BIG PROBLEM.
regards,
sara

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:11 pm

You would want to start off with a reading to help you gain insight on the situation and how to target your spellwork to helping you overcome the issues that will be presented to you.

You can find a reputable reader at www.readersandrootworkers.org
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:51 am

sara you can also read the forum, there has been discussion about mother in law issues that may register for you, use the search link above...and please follow ConjureMan's advice, get a reading...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Willowspell
Cast Off Evil For Someone Who Is Not Here

Unread post by Willowspell » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:32 am

I would like to work the spell kit for Cast Off Evil on behalf of my husband. The instructions (understandably) give very specific instructions towards one's cleansing of ones self. He simply is not here for me to give baths to ect.

What is the best manner to go about casting this influence for him using the Cast off Evil spell kit?
I'm sure that there are many creative ways of going about utilizing these components for this purpose. ;)
I have thought of a few but figured it would be a good idea to hear what all of you may have to suggest.

Could not seem to find this information anywhere so it may also help others in the future whom hope to accomplish the same goal.
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Cast Off Evil For Someone Who Is Not Here

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:36 am

Doing the baths is only one component of the spell kit. You can do the candle work just fine. However, if the person is not in front of you, you can create a doll, and perform the bath that way. i would recommend that you put some kind of personal concern in the doll to build a better connection, but its not required. You can also immerse the doll with incense smoke as well.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Willowspell
Re: Cast Off Evil For Someone Who Is Not Here

Unread post by Willowspell » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:48 am

Great suggestions, As always Stars :)

I also intend to "plant" the talisman in his car. Should be easy enough to accomplish what with it being so small. Probably pinned somewhere in or under the drivers seat. I was thinking of doing the same thing with the Bat Nut ( or Devil's Pod), as it would also do more good to be near him.
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell

charity tsayang
Newly Registered

Unread post by charity tsayang » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:25 am

i want to stop my husband from cheating on me and to love me more.what can i do

Tinkers
Newly Registered

Cast off Evil - spell kit, vigil candle, or oil + powder?

Unread post by Tinkers » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:41 am

Hi

I was advised to use Cast off Evil to work on someone's behalf. I read through the LM site for the Cast off evil products, but now I wish someone could advise me which ones are best suited to my situation.

The person I want to help lives in another country; I want to do the work for him, I want to cast off anger and aggression out of him which are destructive not only for him but for his family, me included.

In another post related to this issue, Cat advised me to do proxy work for him by using some personal items, she mentioned a doll.

I am unsure which products to choose:

(1) First, I was thinking of the Cast off Evil Spell kit, and to use it on a doll-baby. But maybe it is not be the best option: the kit includes Chinese Wash and Cast off Evil crystals which I am unable to use on the taget (such as in their laundry or to clean their home) as he lives in another country.

(2) Instead, could I just create a doll, stuff it with Healing herbs, then anoint it with Cast off Evil oil and powder?

(3) Or, should I choose Cast of Evil vigil candle and just use that? Does this candle need any specific herbs or oils (Cast of Evil oil?) that I should anoint or add to it?

(4) should I use both, the doll and the candle?

(5) Has anyone other ideas, such as a bottle spell?

Any response is highly appreciated.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Cast off Evil - spell kit, vigil candle, or oil + powder?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:08 am

#3. The Cast off Evil vigil candle is fixed, it only needs your petition, picture and/or a personal concern if you chose.
#4. Your choice.

I understand your wanting to work for your friend, if you haven't attempted this type of work before, I suggest magical coaching which will answer all of your questions and get you on the right path.

Read further here, and scroll to the bottom for a list of workers who provide this service http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... l_Coaching
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:48 am

You can create a dollbaby by using a plastic doll. That way you can bathe that doll when doing the spellkit.
Or use a white figural candle as a doll.

But I agree, it might be a good idea for you to get some magical coaching.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:07 pm

Wax dollies are also very traditional and can withstand bathings.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Jenny81
Cast Off Evil Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Jenny81 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:14 am

Hello Everyone,

I'm new here and to forums in general. I have a question about the Cast Off Evil Spell Kit so if I turn out to be in the wrong thread, please show me where to go.

I'll be starting the spell on Saturday as it is the full moon and that's what the directions say to do so.

My question concerns the 5th day. The directions involve my back door. I live in a tiny loft and have no back door or window.

I know there is a solution, but I'm new and have no idea what that might be. I'm fully prepared to put in the time and work to complete the spell, and if I had a back door I'd not have a question about it. Would I just hang it in the furthest room (my bathroom/water heater closet) ? I only have the front door and front window.

Thank you for clearing this up.

The more I read on the site and in the forum the more it becomes apparent that there is purpose in the details, but also common sense tends to prevail. I just thought someone with more experience could give me some tips on this particular little conundrum.

Thanks so much!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Cast Off Evil Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:15 am

The idea of placing something at the back door to protect your back from evil is valid, even if there is no literal door or window. Your suggestion, to use the bathroom or water heater closet makes good sense. The idea is to guard your backside. :-)
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Jenny81

Unread post by Jenny81 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:38 am

Thank you so much! That is exactly what I will do. :)

snakepliskin83

Cast Off Evil Spell Please Help

Unread post by snakepliskin83 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:48 am

Hi,

Does anyone have any reccomendations for a cast off evil spell? Somemone did some bad magic to my life and it has affected me and this other person...

What do I do to heal both me and this other person?

Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:50 am

See some ideas at this web page:

Cast Off Evil
http://luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

SPL-KIT-CAST
Cast Off Evil Spell Kit
$43.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:54 am

I have had nothing but great success when using the Cast Off Evil products and do advise the use of the above Cast Off Evil spell kit.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu May 29, 2014 6:53 pm

So what if one lives at home- and had problems with doing rootwork in the past- and all of a sudden, I hung something in the back door, where this family menber smokes, and she nay possibly see it hanging above the door- is there another place? (I.e. closet, behind the headboard, backpack), where I can put this certain object so she does not have to feel like i'm doing such work in her home?

Aka My Mother. Who recently witnessed me doing rootwork and goes thru my box full of charms and roots. I dont want her to see the Bat on the top of the backdoor. She'll flipout.

-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat May 31, 2014 4:27 am

Above the door is pretty much the best spot for it. One way to hide it would be to get a more ''conventional'' photo or stuffed animal or hanging to place above the door and then hide the batnut within it.

Alternatively, if you're somewhat adept in the carpentry department, you could remove the top door frame and place it in the wall and then replace the door frame (yes that takes a bit of skill to do without damaging anything). Packets for protection or to Cast Off Evil built directly into the walls of the house don't show and do their work consistently over the long-term.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sat May 31, 2014 5:06 am

Does your mother mind horseshoes or crosses? Maybe you could hide it behind one of those? I'm sorry just thinking outside the box, not sure how large it is.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Introduce Children to Spirituality Religion Magic Prophecy

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:23 pm

Hello, Determent ,

I am moving your post over to the appropriate subforum

I don't think that bottles would be as effective as the spell kit.

You can cast off all of these with one spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-cast-off-evil.html

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ms Annette
HRCC Graduate
Re: Cast Off Evil Spell Kit Questions and Answers - helping to be alcoholism

Unread post by Ms Annette » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:27 pm

Greetings.

I've seen on other threads, and agree that alcoholism is a mental illness. My husband has decided to stop drinking and I have agreed to help him.

After listening to Miss Aida's podcast about caregivers, I realized that I will be up against the spirit of alcoholism. In the past, when he was drinking, we had some horrible arguments after which he apologized and said he did not know where that came from. Now, I've been around the block a time or two and recognize a form of abuse, etc. I have stayed for various reasons and have not backed down during those arguments. I will now have to come face to face with this thing and call a spade a spade. Laughing & music may not help me here.

I would like to work this spell kit (cast off evil) to help in our fight and would like to ask if there are other things I need to do...
Miss Annette, HRCC Graduate #2082

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:19 pm

Hello, deLanniee

I am so sorry that you are going through this. It really is a hard demon to battle.

Please take a look at this page for more ideas:

spell-casting-to-help-an-alcoholic-rela ... alcoholism

I hope this helps

Wishing you STRENGTH and peace, comfort, and love
HRCC Graduate #1631

aerias

Unread post by aerias » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:47 am

Hello. I'm new here and have a question about the Cast Away Evil Spell Kit. The instructions call for floor cleansings. What do you recommend to someone who has mostly rugs? My kitchen, hall, and bathroom are all tiled floors, so problem there. But my living room, office and bedroom are all rugs. I tried finding this question in the search bar, but nothing seemed to come up. Any assitance would be appreciated. Thank you all.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:42 pm

Hi aerias,

For cleaning carpeted floors, you can dilute some of the Chinese Wash that came in your kit and put it in a spray bottle. Spray your carpets then using a clean broom, sweep them towards your front door to ritually cast any evil away from you and your home.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

aerias

Unread post by aerias » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:25 pm

Sweet! Thank you, Miss Athena! Will do.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”