Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Catholic Holy Cards From Italy Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
LuciferRising666777

Catholic Holy Cards From Italy Questions and Answers

Unread post by LuciferRising666777 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:47 pm

I find the Lucky Mojo site (yes, I am a customer) to be intriguing and valuable for hoodoo supplies etc. (more than once I had to remind myself it was a store for hoodoo and not just magick in general) but I wish one major thing would be clarified better throughout the site. Hopefully the post will be sufficient for anyone with the same curiosity. I realized that certain items seem to lack the numerical proportion or amount included. This has came up awhile back so I do not actually remember all of what I saw that had this problem though it was more than two or three things. For right now though my question is when you place a single order in for any of the Holy Cards such as the St. Dymphna or Anima Sola Holy Cards do you just get ONE card per order? or is it a stack of numerous cards?

LuciferRising666777

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Catholic Holy Cards From Italy Questions and Answers

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:09 pm

one card per order...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:29 am

you can also call the shop with these kinds of questions. They are very helpful.

Zharyn

Unread post by Zharyn » Tue May 20, 2014 7:36 pm

Hello and greetings everyone!

I'm not sure I'm posting in the correct section, I hope I am, if not I'm so sorry. :(

I have seen people years ago have cards with Saints on the front and their prayer on the back and I can't seem to find any. I am not from the area in which I live currently, but the places I've gone to and asked questions about these, the sales people haven't seen them but know what I'm referencing. I remember 30-some year ago a lady having a card box filled with all sorts of these cards and I thought they were fabulous! Now that I'm wanting them, I can't seem to find any anywhere. Can someone please point me in the right direction? I didn't see any on the LM site either. So if I'm blind, which I do wear glasses, please please please help me LOL.

I appreciate any and all assistance.

Thank you,

Zharyn

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed May 21, 2014 4:24 pm

Hi Zharyn,

Lucky Mojo does sell Saint prayer cards and can be found at the following link: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatholycards.html#catitaly

Best of luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:23 pm

The fact that Lucky Mojo sells these has helped me out in a pinch before, when I lived much closer. A great resource and another great small item to add to any order!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”