• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

catholic newbie to candles need help please....

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

catholic newbie to candles need help please....

New postby thatdude915 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:22 pm

I just bought the st. expedite, st. anthony candles and st.jude and st. expedite oil, i have a little alter set up with a st. expedite statue as well as a saint jude statue, i have been praying st jude novenas as well as st expedite and st anthony novenas, how do i light these candles and pray to reconcile with my ex girlfriend who i was with for 5 years and i am the one who broke it off? what about petetion papers that i keep reading about ? confused i am
thatdude915

Re: catholic newbie to candles need help please....

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:31 pm

A petition paper is a paper that includes the names of all parties involved and petition/the result that is sought after. You place this usually under the candle/glass. You can read more about them through the boards, or the various LM links.

If the candles are fixed then simply pray what you want over each one as you place your petition underneath then light and let them go. Remember, to offer payment to each saint that you work with to give them incentive to answer your prayers. All three like some form of recognition publically, but you can read more about them on the boards.

If the candles are not fixed, heat up a screw driver and poke 4 holes on top of the candles and pour in the oils and herbs that correspond to what you seek.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby thatdude915 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:37 pm

thanks, i think they are fixed to each saint but i dont think it is to my petetion, should i buy the reconcile oil? what else do i need ? also can i use regular paper for my petition? and do i fold it and slide it under the bottom?
thatdude915

New postby jwmcclin » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:55 pm

Are these LM candles?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby thatdude915 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:08 pm

yes they are from lm, I dont know how the process is with it , I light my saind just candle and say the novena 6 times a day for nine days and i have seen progress but like i need more, she is with another guy right now as well :( dont know what else to do
thatdude915

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:23 pm

before you can bring someone back to be with ONLY you...you need to break them up first. And personally I wouldnt work with st expedite when it comes down to love matters like this. If you do...give him a time frame so you know when you need to pay him. Otherwise, he might grant your wish the soonest he can which might be months from now...and you might not pay him because you might think he did not come through for you.

I would just stick to st anthony. I heard he is GREAT for this kind of work. However, if she is with someone else you need to do some break up work otherwise you will be in a situation where she is seeing both of you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby thatdude915 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:43 pm

thanks :), so when i pray to st. expedite do i say i want it done soon, or how do i bring up the time frame? also do i leave the candle on until it burns out? what signs should i look for ? can i ask him to bring her back to me and break them up or is that to much?
thatdude915

New postby freegirl » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:02 pm

This is very interesting, I used St. Expedite for a very specific request last week. I am also working separation work now, but was not using St. Expedite because I thought that one only asked him for something very specific and very urgent. I have roses and poundcake on my "altar" (really just a part of my dresser, but it's where I place candles) now. I am Jewish so the Catholic saints are new to me (I am thinking of them as spirits but not quite saints, trying to leave my own religion out of it as much as possible).

I just ordered some petition candles to be set for me at LM but am wondering if I should add St. Expedite, or wait until the next round. I think I'll be setting a few candles every week. I did not realize you could work with him that way on a specific time frame.

But in terms of the Catholic newbie... don't forget to do what YOU can do too-- if you broke it off and you were together for five years I would be surprised if she didn't still have a place for you in her heart. Love letters and romantic gestures are rare these days and might go a long way, even just saying "I made a terrible mistake, I love you and miss you."
freegirl

New postby thatdude915 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:09 am

thatnks, yeah i have a saint expedite altar as well as a saint jude altar set up in my room , have you been seeing progress freegirl? yeah i am also doing my part , i am going to go play her a song i wrote her next week.

what does one do with the petition paper? can i use computer printer paper for it? do i have to fold it?
thatdude915

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:40 pm

If you prefer working with saints then look into Saint Martha to help bring her back and away from this other guy. Saint Anthony can help with the returning process. Consider dusting your love letters with Reconciliation powders and Come to Me powders to give them the extra power they need.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby thatdude915 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:51 pm

any more advice would be welcomed :)
thatdude915

New postby thatdude915 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:52 pm

thanks conjureman!, i also started a novena to st.anthony and am going to light the candle when it gets here, do you know of any success story's with these types of things? will it end up biting me in the butt later on down the road?
thatdude915

New postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:08 am

thatdude915 wrote:thanks :), so when i pray to st. expedite do i say i want it done soon, or how do i bring up the time frame?
I would put a petition under his candle and state within an adequate amount of time such as a month. If he does not grant it then he does not grant it, but at least when you give it a time frame you know when to pay him back by. You can repetition him again but that just helps so later down the line you wont be reprimanded if you do not pay.
also do i leave the candle on until it burns out? With st expedite, depending upon what it is I usually petition everyday until it burns out, or I do it every Wednesday. That is up to you. You can leave it on until it burns out if it is safe to do so. if not turn it off.

what signs should i look for ? http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsC2

can i ask him to bring her back to me and break them up or is that to much?
I answered this question already. Personally, i would not use him for those matters
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:35 am

I mean if you had a bad break up..."rushing" this person to you is probably going to be a failed attempt, and then you are going to think that St. Expedite failed you. St. Expedite can be worked with for vindictive work, however, with a break up things can be slightly complicated. I can say for my experience when I first was introduced to St. Expedite he did not grant my request. I mean if you are realistic about your requests then I would work with him, but if you are expecting them to break up or come back to you within 2 days or even a month it might not happen given the circumstances. More circumstances is if this person you have not talked to for a while long Im talking like years. I dont know if it were here or another forum but someone wanted to bring back an ex from 5 years ago. Thats absurd. If you had absolutely NO contact with that person for 5 years, I dont even think a saint could bring back that person at that point.

Now st. Jude. Personally, i have worked with him for the same kind of work to bring back a lover and to be honest I do not think he granted my wish either. I mean he deals with hopeless cases, and things despaired of. In that sense, I consider break up with someone and wanting them back not a hopeless case and despaired of. Your well-being, health, and your life is not in jeopardy. How is not having someone hopeless in terms of you continuing on with your life? Most of the time it is not a hopeless case...it is just something we think we need because it hurts so bad.

Now saints I would worked with...is Saint Martha. I have used her for all kinds of things not only just domination...that goes from enemy work to getting a job to break up work to bringing them back into my life. Personally, I have not worked with St Anthony (YET), BUT I have heard great things about him. He loves a brown candle along with some rum, and I think a cigar. So if you want to bring back a lover to reconcile he is your man.

Next, is the intranquil spirit to torture the hell out of them to bring them back forcefully. However, you need to realize the relationship is not going to be like it was before. Chances are you are going to have to do some Stay with me Work, and you are going to have to do some work to make sure they stay in love with you. Also, address whatever the original problem is that broke you up.

You do not need to work with four different saints. I understand your urgency, however, more is NOT more in Hoodoo. I dont understand why people like to use so many ingredients or whatever on this board. I can use 3 ingredients and have better results than me using 50. The important thing is to remember is this addressing my objective, and is this the BEST option.

In this case, I would work with St. Martha, and/or St Anthony. Later on down the line after some time, you might want to work with the Intranquil Spirit. But that would have to be if the situation is dire.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby nknk » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:18 pm

wonderful post starsinthesky7......worth going into separate thread like-----> Must read for all Newbies!
nknk

New postby IBMagnet » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm

StarInTheSky:
Now saints I would worked with...is Saint Martha. I have used her for all kinds of things not only just domination...that goes from enemy work to getting a job to break up work to bringing them back into my life. Personally, I have not worked with St Anthony (YET), BUT I have heard great things about him. He loves a brown candle along with some rum, and I think a cigar. So if you want to bring back a lover to reconcile he is your man.

You mention in another post to gift saitn martha and other saitns after they do the work because well fed spirits are lazy. I am working st martha for both Job Steady and to return a lover.

I keep fresh daily water, ginger and surgar in the dish with a few small white flowers with promise of more lavish gifts in the future. Is that too little? I don't see any movement yet. How would I know she's hearing me?

Second, I work a green Job Steady candle next to the red one and up until today, I was working them seperately. Today, I had missgivings about the Job Steady. I have a job and just want to make sure I don't get layed off as the company is going through some change. Today, it occured to me that I am/might actualy be torturing my bosses! I don't want that. I just want them to favour me when the time comes and they consider lay-off. When I read the prayer to the red candle, I kept the green candle near as the prayer calls for "grant me health, pritect my job". I held them both as I prayed. I felt more comfatble that way than calling for specific torture of my boss.

Have I caused any damages? Maybe it is working behind the scene and is insuring that I get fired instead if suddenly people who have no business thinking about me off-duty are getting rattled with thoughts of me.
IBMagnet

New postby IBMagnet » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:20 pm

I typed all wrong. something with my keyboard. hope you can read it.
IBMagnet

New postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:46 pm

If I were a Saint (as I should be lol jk ;) ) But if I were...it would make me not work with you if you are doubting me, and overthinking. Overthinking applies to saint work as well. As for saints becoming "lazy", well let me put it to you this way, if someone gave you money before you were suppose to perform the job...would you work as hard at it. Basically there is no incentive there. In addition, and I have said this before, it depends on your circumstances, and saints are not going to grant all of your request all the time.

If you feel like st martha is torturing your bosses, then work with st joseph. He is great for work matters, and employment. So work with him. Look on google for a prayer with st joseph and employment. However, if you felt praying to st martha to dominate them to protect your job. That is fine. Sometimes prayer from the heart is just as good as the official prayer.

As for your st martha offerings, I just give her water, and thank her with flowers at the end. But if promise her more lavish offerings after she grants your petition. Then you must come through with those. Promising a saint anything you must come through or they may not work with you anymore.

How do you know she is hearing you? Well first off you need to relax if it has only been one week...um thats not long enough. That was just an example. Like I said you need to consider your circumstances, and you need to understand that saints have to work with what they are given. St. martha or any saint has to be given ample time to work through what they have been given. In addition you may choose to do some work such as a sweet jar or something to help the situation.

I would get a reading to see if she is actually helping your situation. .
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby thatdude915 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:00 am

thanks starsinthesky, that was very good, like i say i am a newbie to this lol, this is all so confusing
thatdude915

New postby thatdude915 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:34 am

has anybody gotten real good results with this? also did it last?
thatdude915

New postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:20 pm

Real good results concerning what...Saints... I definitely have, and they did last. Sometimes Saints can do what we cannot do if they are willing to work with you. I mean there have been literally one or two petitions Saint martha has not granted for me, but she always comes through for me in the end anyways as long as its not something ridiclously out there. Saint Michael I can tell you can through for a client that wanted me to protect her friend for someone who was stalking her. He literally went to jail the next day. Unfortunately he was able to get out, then I made the petition more specific...again he was back in there again and has been in jail sense.

For love work, Saint martha has come through for me. I recommend to my client to make the petitions small and then build up from there. Do not simply say to saint martha, bring back my lover. I tell my clients to ask that saint martha help them bring him into contact with them, then maybe work up to a date, and so forth. See how that builds up to the the ultimate goal rather than starting off with a huge goal because that is obviously going to take some time, and then you are going to think she or any saint has failed you...when that is probably not the case.

The results will last as long as you want them to, and as long as you do not go and mess things up again or whatever caused whatever to happen in the first place. That goes for spell work and saint work. But again it depends...everyones situation is different, and sometimes things were just not meant to be...thats why a reading is imperative or some follow up work might be needed to maintain what you want. But as far as saints I have gotten lasting results..period.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby thatdude915 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:36 pm

awesome, i have been praying alot, do saints break up people? i dont know if that is wrong to ask a saint? how long should i keep praying then?
thatdude915

New postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:23 am

The only person I have worked with to break someone up is saint martha, but it was indirectly. I did not ask can you break up john and jane, but more like can you dominate john to be miserable with jane. Or can you make john hate jane. I did this while I was working my break up stuff,a nd it definitely helped. Pray until your goal has been accomplished.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby IBMagnet » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:00 pm

starsinthesky7, I have been reading the prayer you posted. It asks only to dominate. where do I say dominate so-and-so for what? I just read the prayer straight. where do i say what you're saying above?
IBMagnet

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:28 pm

Saint Rita can be used to break up abusive relationship, specifically. I think besides her Saint Martha and possible Saint Christopher are the only saints used to cause break ups, but don't quote me on that one. I'm not overly familiar with saints.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:02 am

You can write an actual petition or prayer card to st martha for what you exactly want help with. That is what I put my specific intentions. I say the prayer, and then ask her for her help in what I wrote on the prayer card.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby thatdude915 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:32 am

thanks guys for you input :), also by being extremely positive has more effect on the spell?
thatdude915

New postby thelightfantastic » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:27 pm

Being positive helps your work to an extent, but your best bet it is to "set it and forget it". In other words, don't overthink the situation or any spellwork you've done.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells