• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:03 am

Charm Talisman Amulet for Search Dog Service Dog Therapy Dog

Charm Talisman Amulet for Search Dog Service Dog Therapy Dog

Unread postby DutchDog » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:23 pm

My dogs and i have been on many missions, have found people buried alive and have found bodies. The business i'm in can be quite competitive. The dog i'm currently working is my third certified dog, with #4 & #5 up and coming. This certified dog, Rock, passed his initial K9screening with a perfect score and a mere 115 days later achieved his certification, (which is normally a two year timeframe) Two people in particular on the Task Force have been problematic, mostly i think just hyper envious of our success....but so-much-so that i remembered from a trip to Egypt, the Evil Eye talismans i got, and now my dogs and i all wear a small bead on a red string. I may be nuts, but i do believe that whenever these two envious folks are involved in our training sessions (on rubble piles...so it's dangerous terrain) my dog slips, falls or stumbles, but he's fine, in fact has winged feet!, when they aren't there. He needs more protection i do believe.

Also.....while i'm at it....

is there any charm or spiritual help that can get him to a victim faster/better? the dog i took to hurricane katrina (now retired), Spider, seemed to 'feel' his victims...he found them using a sense other than his nose. and his predecessor, Dutch....well, his ability to Find was unreal. The dog now, Rock (son of Dutch) seems to be a more earth bound soul....he could use help i think.

thanks for listening.
DutchDog

Re: Search Dog Charm/Talisman/Amulet

Unread postby MaryBee » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:05 pm

St. Martin de Porres is a great protector of animals, as is St. Francis of Assisi. You can get a small medal of either of those saints, dab it with a bit of of Fiery Wall of Protection oil and set it on the dog's collar.

To improve the dog's ability at his job, I'd use Crown of Success oil, Master oil, or Power oil, or a mixture of all three, and dab it on the dog's collar or lightly dress his head before you go out to work.

Thank you for the work you do in saving people,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DutchDog » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:26 pm

Thanks Mary Bee. What is protocol on those Saint tokens? by that i mean....must a person (or a dog!) believe in Jesus for them to work? and the oil....it's not too smelly is it? if so, can i put it somewhere else on the dog other than near his nose......
They go onto rubble/debris collarless .... don't want anything to snag and hang them. but i use a bit of red thread to hang their evil eyes around their necks...could add Saint charms too...like knot them with a span of thread in-between so they don't make a noise, (because sound is also a searchable sense)
DutchDog

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:02 pm

Hoodoo originated with African-American Christians and other Christians from the southern US. This tradition uses Psalms, other Bible verses, and prayer to the Judeo-Christian God. Praying in the name of Jesus is what the original practitioners would do.

As to the oils, which fragrances you and your dog find pleasant or unpleasant are up to you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Wild at Heart » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:12 pm

Psychic Vision products for the dog would help him harness less earth-bound senses.

Also, while the scents are strong out of the bottle and bag, after time they fade. You could even soak your thread in the oils, or dust them with the sachet powder. Your dog being as trained as you've written, he should be able to differentiate the scent from his other marks over time.
Wild at Heart

Unread postby DutchDog » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:29 pm

good point about dog being trained. not just to human scent, but to specific human scent. one training problem we set up for them to solve is ring-around-the-rosie. 'victim' planted deep into the rubble. and surrounding the victim are upright/visible folks surrounding the spot...as many as a dozen or more. dog has to eliminate the entire rubble pile area and then each and every helper before honing in on 'victim'. this is one of the advanced training scenarios.

what i was thinking of was something along the lines of clove oil or noxema lotion...something really pungent. i don't even apply Frontline less than three days in advance of a scheduled training.
DutchDog

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Pets and Wild Animals