Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Checking Order Status / Checking Email Functionality

Questions, answers, and discussions about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.
neverfit

Re: Checking Order Status / Checking Email Functionality

Unread post by neverfit » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:27 pm

Sorry Cat, I didn't know. I'll call tomorrow and arrange it.

Is there any chance that the Triple Strength Nation Sack is one of the products that may be ready for Rush shipping?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:31 pm

I am going to repeat what i just said:

This forum is for customer service questions regarding the use of products.

No member of the office staff or shipping department reads this forum.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Faithfully

Unread post by Faithfully » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:49 am

I think this is the right place to ask this question. If not, I am terribly sorry.

I was wondering, when the orders are sent, how do they look when they arrive at their destination? Like, is it just a plain box with nothing but an address on it for discreteness, or.....?

I did not ask for any special request or anything like that. I am starting to think I should have because I used my sisters address as the shipping address because I had not figured out my dorm room address yet. The problem is, four other adults plus two children live in the house, and I really do not want any of them seeing the contents of the package.

Thank you!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:51 am

It's sent in a plain box. You certainly can't see any content unless you open the package.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Faithfully

Unread post by Faithfully » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:04 am

Thank you!

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:25 pm

It's sent in either a USPS priority mail flat rate box or, if its a large order, in a brown box via UPS.

I do believe though that it will say something along the lines of "Lucky Mojo Curio Shop" as the return address, but I don't know because I've always gotten discreet shipping with a name as the return address.

Candle reports (when ordered discreetly to be sent by snail-mail) show up as coming from a comic book company I believe miss cat had some sort of connection with back in the day.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:08 pm

Hello Everyone,
Thanks Bri for that wonderful mental painted picture of the shop. Your post was very heart felt. When I get some time off, My husband and I plan to visit. I too am waiting for my first orders. However I know that It takes time. I just wanted to thank LM Staff for all their hard work. I know that they are putting a lot of time, energy and love in the production of the many daily orders that come through. Every time I called to check my order status the staff was very pleasent . Each person that I talked to made me feel important. I know that they have thousands upon thousands of cust all over and yet from my experience they still made me feel important. Now that I know the system of how the orders go out as far as what is in stock, I can plan accordingly. LM provides and excellent service to customers in many different aspect and if we the customers,future students or whatever our title would plan accordingly (the way Cat suggested)then everyone could be happy. Thank you LM Staff! I appreciate your work!
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

JieXuan

Unread post by JieXuan » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:07 pm

let's say if we're ordering oils or washes with glass bottles, will the package be heard with all those clanking sounds that bottles make (when we usually carry them in boxes)?
Warmest Regards,
Stella Hoshiko

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Definitely not...perish the thought Stella Hoskika!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:54 pm

I just have to reply to this one...the package is silent and it in tact regardless of handling. I had a package that came in like a kicker was "kicking a field goal" and guess what... everything was iN TACT!!! All glass everything!!! I was so impressed I posted something about it! Tiffany's could not gift wrap a better gift!!!
Enjoy!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:42 am

Thanks Miss Bri! I placed an order for a nation sack and I also called the shop to see if it was in stock, the woman on the phone said there was none in stock and it would take approximately 2 weeks to prep some. Luckily I live in California so it won't be too long before I get it. =D
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:12 pm

Beautiful, the funny thing is that your order will then cause us to make a minimum of 6 Nation Sacks, and so the next 5 customers will have theirs shipped the next day, if they only order that and nothing else that's out of stock.

The good news is that we've hired more hands -- ERNIE IS BACK! (hooray!) -- and the wait time on made-from-scratch orders is now down to about 9 days, from an all-time-high of six weeks, earlier this year.
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:36 pm

You have the option to ship discreetly as well Faithfully; which means Lucky Mojo's name will be be on the return shipping label.

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:13 pm

Thank you Cat for replying! It's okay with me! =) I'm willing to wait because I know it's specially made! ^^

JieXuan

Unread post by JieXuan » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:09 pm

hmm..sounds like LM's packing team are highly skillful in packaging glass contents then..thanks for the tip, jwmcclin and Triplethreat.. :)
Warmest Regards,
Stella Hoshiko

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:36 am

Highly skillful for sure!!! Enjoy!!!
:)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:49 pm

Regarding your question about ETA of orders, i need to explain that there are several stages involved:

Order Entry.
Incoming orders are processed and set in the lab at the end of the day.

Quick-Pulls:

We are open 7 days a week, so on the next day, the previous day's orders are worked over by Tracy, who pulls and packs all orders that can be filled from shelf-stock.

Quick-pulls include all orders for amulets and charms, books, tarot cards, etc.

Quick-Pulls also include all
* Short-Orders for Lucky Mojo stock (four items or less) and all
* Oils-Only-Orders for Lucky Mojo Oils, as these have a rapid turn-over and are kept in stock at all times.

The Quick-Pulls are finished by mid-afternoon and sent to the shipping department.

Quick-Pull-Missing-Product:

Any Short-Order or Oils-Only-Order that Tracy notices is lacking only one item, but is otherwise a Quick-Pull, she sets aside in the lab for immediate manufacture. An example might be an order for 1 Marriage Oil, 1 Marriage Sachet, 1 Marriage Incense, and 1 Marriage Bath Crystals -- but we are out of the Marriage Bath Crystals. In this case, everything in stock is pulled and boxed, but a tag is put on the box and the order is held in the lab. Either another lab worker will make a run of that product, or, in the late afternoon, Tracy will make a run of the product.

A Quick-Pull-Missing-Product can take as little as 3 hours or as long as 24 hours to complete, depending on how many such orders there are waiting in the lab.

Long-Orders:

Any order that is not a Quick-Pull is set aside by date and will await its chronological turn in the Long-Order queue. Getting to the head of the Long-Order queue can take some time, depending on circumstances (lab employees out sick, ingredients on order but not yet in-house, number of Long-Orders taken per day, etc.)

At our very worst times, when we were short on staff, the wait for Long Orders was as great as an embarrassing 8 weeks (!) and at our best times Long Orders wait just a wonderful 1 day. Today, as i write this, Long Orders are currently running 6 days behind Quick Pulls in getting to the shipping department. This number changes daily, and our goal is to have it down to 1 day by January 2011.

Orders Waiting On Ingredients / Waiting on Stock:

The spiritual supplies that we manufacture are comprised of ingredients, some of which we grow here, and some of which we purchase in bulk. We also sell occult goods such as tarot cards, religious medals, and books that come from other manufacturers. When there is a kink in the supply chain (candle shipment did not arrive on time, books temporarily out of print from the publisher, seasonal item not yet harvested from our garden, etc.), Tracy (the Quick Puller) or the lab workers (on Long Orders) put the order to one side as "Waiting On Ingredients / Waiting on Stock." Robin, the shop manager, then checks with nagasiva, the purchaser, to see if the items are on order and/or what their ETA is, or checks with me to see when ahrvest time is scheduled.

The customer is contacted and told why there is a delay and is offered the choice of
(a) a substitution for an equivalent item of same or greater value (e.g. a white skull, Adam, or lovers candle for a temporarily out-of-stock white 7-knob candle) or
(b) a refund on the missing item, or
(c) a wait until the item comes back in stock (back-ordering), or
(d) a partial shipment consisting of what is in stock, with a back-order for the out-of-stock item.

Wholesale Orders:

Wholesale orders are handled by Robin in a separate staging system. They are filled to the extent possible and then a lab worker is assigned to make all products for them. Runs of products required to fill wholesale orders also cascade down and are used to fill retail orders waiting in the Quick Pull / Long Order tracking system.

Shipping Department:

Once an order is pulled, it goes to the shipping department, where the shipping team packs and labels boxes for shipment on a 7-day-work-week schedule. Most boxes go through the shipping department and are ready for pick-up by our shippers (UPS and USPS) within 24 hours -- but neither UPS nor the USPS make pick-ups 7 days a week, so orders that are packed on the weekend may have to wait until Monday for pick-up. National holidays can also delay pick-up. Overseas shipments require a second credit card charge for shipping, and if this fails to go through, a process of contacting the buyer must be initiated as well.

So what is the ETA for your package? Well, it can vary a lot!

If you live in the USA and order on a Monday, and your order goes to the lab on Tuesday, and it is a Quick Pull, then it can be back in the shipping department by noon on Tuesday and get picked up that afternoon by the USPS.

The USPS promises "3 - 5 business days" service across the USA, but if you are local, you can get your package the next day. UPS promises 5 - 10 days, dending on delivery zone.

So with a Tuesday pickup, your Quick Pull order could be at your door between Wednesday (2 days after ordering) and the following Wednesday (9 days after ordering), depending on your location and the flow of packages through the USPS system.

But if that same order were placed on a Friday, you would not do so well. The earliest you could get it would be Tuesday (4 days after ordering) and the latest would be the next following Monday (10 days after ordering). And if your order was heavy in qeight, even though it was a Quick Pull, it would go by UPS and you would by looking at Friday (7 days after ordering) and the latest would be the Friday after that (14 days after ordering).

And so it goes, for all methods of delivery.

The lesson to be taken from this is as follows:

For fastest service, order on Monday, order items most likely to be in stock, and write a note on your order stating "if any items are not in stock, please call me at {cell #) immediately to arrange for substitutions in order to expedite shipping."

Hope this helps!
catherine yronwode

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:49 pm

Since I placed my order on Tuesday evening for a Nation sack which appears to be out of stock, can you give me an estimate time frame for this? I am only two hours away from Forestville. Thank you Cat.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:37 am

No, beautiful, i cannot do that. I am at a computer in my home, the shop is closed, and everyone has gone home for the night.

Call the shop any day during business hours for information on specific orders. Thanks.
catherine yronwode

emu81684

Unread post by emu81684 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:24 am

I just wanted to say that I love, love, love ordering and getting my packages from LM. It is very much like your birthday and Christmas mixed together. But I want to make sure to tell everyone that you should call the shop or email them if you have questions or need a status report. I know it takes a long time for them to prepare orders so I generally wait a week or two (depending on what I order) before actually calling since they're always working so hard, but it is a good idea because they can actually give you a good idea by telling you what's holding you up, what's out of stock etc. In fact out of the three large orders I've made, twice i was so glad I called. The first time was they were out of candles I needed and were waiting to fulfill my order. I understood completely and we simply substituted another color. The second time my shipping address hadn't been switched over even though my email had the right address (I had moved) so we caught it early before my order went to an old house. lol. So just call if you're truly worried and trust that they know what they are doing and only want to ensure that you get the best product you can.

JieXuan

Unread post by JieXuan » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:50 am

well, looks like I'll have to get the next order list prepared earlier so LM's staffs will have sufficient time to get things done for my next order..and thanks a lot to Cat who'd been trying hard to help us understand how our orders go about. :D
Warmest Regards,
Stella Hoshiko

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:04 pm

Thank you Cat. =)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:53 pm

Hey, all --

The good news is that the Lab is closing in on the 24-hour tTurn-Around goal. As of tonight (November 19, 2010), we are currently running 24 hours out on Quick Pulls and 4 days out on Long Orders -- that is, tomorrow we will be pulling Quick Picks from Nevember 19th and building Long Orders from scratch for November 16.

The bad news is that the Shipping Department is now bottle-necked. We would have expected that tomorrow they would be packing Long Orders from as far back as November 15th, and Quick Pulls from November 18th, but i just took a look on the table, and they are still packing Long Orders from November 11th and Quick Pulls from November 16th.

Can the Shipping Department catch up with the Lab?

Only Eileen and Aiden know for sure!

Wish them luck!

More reports as they happen!
catherine yronwode

Cynthia55

Unread post by Cynthia55 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:05 am

I got my order in 6 days! I absolutely LOVE what I received.

I love how the Hot Foot oil looks. I can see large chunks of herbs. And the Chinese Wash smells so nostalgically familiar.

The Court Case Honey jar kit is so well put together.

I love this stuff so much, I wish I could come and work at Lucky Mojo. It must be so neat making these products. Now, I can't wait to order more stuff.

Cindy

trish76

Unread post by trish76 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:58 pm

I just got my order today. I didn't expect it so soon given the holiday this week. I just placed the order on the 19th. I am excited to begin!! Everything was packed very carefully and a few of the oils smell realllllly good. It's going to be a LOT easier to follow the suggestions given on the site and the forum now that I have the goods in my hot little hands. I'm placing my second order next week. Thanks to all the staff at the Luck Mojo store and to cat for making quality supplies and geeting them out to customer (the staff may not read the forum, but they are definitely appreciated :D ). Hopefully my work success will move up from marginal to solid and strong.
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:24 pm

I'm glad you have received your order, I cant say enough as you see in my tag line, I'm proud to be a member of the Lucky Mojo forum. What you have now, is how it is always, Lucky Mojo staff is great, very personable, and very professional. You will enjoy every package, every order! Let me stop and allow others to respond. :oops:

BlissfullyBastet

Unread post by BlissfullyBastet » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:43 pm

I second that jwmcclin,
I can not believe how fast I have received the last items I have purchased.
I called the store on Saturday just to check on the status, and to my surprise I was informed that orders (3 of them, no one) had just been shipped. Well, got all of them today...

jwmcclin, you are pround to be a moderator for this wonderful forum, BUT Im proud to be a very HAPPY customer of LUCKY MOJO :P

Blessings to all.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:53 pm

I am still a satisfied customer BlissfullyBastet!

LuckyButterfly

Unread post by LuckyButterfly » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:21 pm

I just litterely placed an order this past Monday and it is now Wedneday LOL and i can't keep my hair on because i'm overly excited! I think my orders might take a while though (hopefully not too long) just because i live in Switzerland and i ordered quite alot, over $300 which includes 12 oils, 6 candles, etc. It's just the way i am, i take my time and order all or nothing. That's how i drive my husband mad because i take too long and when i buy something, its not just a thing. LOL. It took me 2 weeks to figure out what i wanted to order. And this forum has helped me decide immensely, especially jwmcclin.

Miss Cat and crew, looking forward to my lovely items delivered safely. Can't wait to read Miss Cat's book. I read alot of fantastic experiences with the book and how many people it has helped. I know that it's all worth the wait. Eventhough i can't keep my hair on!!! (it's an expression for overly excited, over joyed, etc. I do have hair lots of hair LOL! )

So guys, let Miss Cat and crew do their jobs and you will get your orders before no time. ;)

LuckyButterfly

Unread post by LuckyButterfly » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:43 am

It's probably best to place an order again for my advance monthly order!!! LOL No but seriously. There are just so many products to choose from. I wish i had a Lucky Mojo shop inside my house!!! LOL :lol: I can see it already that i will need to buy a new small cabinet just for my LM products, including a lock. I have kids and it's not easy to keep them away from touching or looking at my things. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! :D

Azumi_chan
HRCC Student

Unread post by Azumi_chan » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:56 am

Just to let ya'll know, you can always call to check on the status of your order! :D

Transformer

Unread post by Transformer » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:43 pm

My experience... I live in NY. I placed the order on Monday. It was shipped out on Tuesday. I had it in my hands on Friday. BUT - I only ordered oils and herbs. and I did pray every night for speedy delivery. haha. So there you have it. I was thrilled to have it so quickly. Thanks Lucky Mojo.

Azumi_chan
HRCC Student

Unread post by Azumi_chan » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:11 pm

Just a friendly note to the LM customers that enter stuff like,"Leave package on front porch" or "Please place package in BBQ pit in back yard" in the customer comments when placing your order.... Lucky Mojo is not the post office and if you have special drop off locations for your package, you should contact your local USPS store and give them these special notes.
I see it alot and i just wanted to post something about it if anyone had a question or was wondering why their package wasn't left where they wanted it.

Thank you!
LuckyMojoCrew =^_^=

rhiannonwales

Unread post by rhiannonwales » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:59 pm

So, after getting some great advice and info from Miss Cat on the radio show today (thanks again btw,) I have been perusing the catalogue and decided that the spell kits were the best bang for my buck.

However, i'm a bit nervous because I live in AZ, and its already HOT here.As in 90+ and soon to be triple digits. I'm worried that the candles in the kit will arrive as puddles of wax. :(

Has anyone from one of the hotter regions ordered candles during the warmer months, and did they arrive ok? Or as an alternative, will the rest of the kit be ruined if the candles melt (like will they run onto the other supplies?)

Thanks!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:48 am

It is unlikely that high temperatures will melt the candles. They are in a box, wrapped up. Besides, the Post Office is not keeping boxes out in the sun. They are in trucks, airplanes, and buildings.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:54 am

Even under the most trying of circumstances, it takes a long time for ambient heat to penetrate the insulation of the box and wrappings.

We have very rarely experienced candle meltage during the hot summer months -- and mostly only when packages were shipped via UPS into rural areas, where they were in trucks in the sun for hours. USPS parcels don;t seem to have the same problem.

Since it is raining and cold here in California right now, if you order now, your package will start on its way below "room temperature," and i am pretty confident that it will arrive just fine.
catherine yronwode

rhiannonwales

Unread post by rhiannonwales » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:58 pm

Thanks both of you! I'm going to take advantage of that cold snap right now! :mrgreen:

robynrawr

Unread post by robynrawr » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:19 pm

I have to say, I live in west Texas on the edge of the desert, and I have received slightly melted candles in triple degree summer heat. However, they were never completely melted (just slightly gooey) and were just fine after being inside for a day or so.

ibelieve1

Unread post by ibelieve1 » Wed May 04, 2011 9:47 pm

Good to know, thank you!

rootworker
Newly Registered

Unread post by rootworker » Thu May 12, 2011 7:36 pm

Hi cat

i ordered the Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by cat yronwode on may 8 & also paid . i send a email to order@luckymojo.com for the shipment status . No reply from you . i know your so busy :). please check it when you have time :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri May 13, 2011 1:18 am

Sorry, rootworker, you cannot post here with a pseudonym and expect me to somehow check your order!Please see the above posts -- this is not the customer service desk. I do have some books to sign, due to the workshops, but the package may also have shipped, Angela answers mail sent to her at the email address you mentioned 5 days a week.
catherine yronwode

blueyez80
Newly Registered

Unread post by blueyez80 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:26 am

I live within the united states. Any idea of how my order will come. usps or ups? I orderd it about a month ago.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:58 am

Lucky Mojo ships using both carriers.. Please call the shop for specifics. Someone can tell you if and when your order will ship. (707-887-1521 - 7 Days a Week, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time)

This website gives you a general idea (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatshipping.html) The amount of time an order ships basically is a result of what you ordered and quantity. Some items take longer to complete.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:30 pm

Thanks, jwmcclin for a speedy reply. I have one thing to add -- since we grow many of our own herbs, sometimes an order waits on harvesting and dehydration of herbs. We also make all of our own oils, powders, incense, and bath crystals by hand and a large order may wait on something to be special-made for the order. Likewise, if you have ordered items we do NOT make we may be awaiting a shipment of them (e.g. books, talismans, minerals) and will hold your order as long as we are certain that the items are en route to us.

If you do NOT want your order to be held for shipment until complete, you have two choices:

1) You may ask for us to ship all available items and CANCEL all non-available items, which will make you responsible for re-ordering the other items at a later date.

or...

2) You may ask us to make a SPLIT SHIPMENT in which we will send you all available items at once and send the rest of the items when they have been completed.

Obviously the 2nd method costs us more in postage fees, but overall, we prefer it to the first method, in which we may lose a significant percentage of the order due to cancellation.

It is YOUR CHOICE, however, and we will cooperate with either method.
catherine yronwode

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:39 pm

Hi I just ordered an uncrossing kit and two candles, to St. Expedite and St. Dymphna.....and it all went through and I got an email confirmation that my order was received. However, my card hasn't been charged. How can I find out if this went through, or when it will? I just want to make sure. thanks

Thank you St. Expedite, St. Dymphna, St. Anthony, my departed ancestors

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:46 pm

It might take a bit to post, but call the Shop, The Lucky Mojo Curio Company, open each day 9-5 Pacific Standard Time at 707 887 1521.
Good Luck!!!

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:01 pm

Your card does go through. For the most part its just a posted transaction. And it's temporary until the next business day. So it'll be a "pending transaction". No worries.
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:51 am

Hi I ordered my first batch from LMCC am super excited! I don't know however when to expect it. I'm on the east coast, in NYC. Just wondering.

Uncrossing spell kit, and St. Dymphna and St. Expedite candles. I have more questions on how to do the uncrossing which I'm looking forward to I guess I should post that under spell kits? thanks

Thank you from the heart: St. Expedite, St. Anthony, St. Dymphna, St. Jude, Belial, Apollo, Aphrodite, my departed Dan, Danny, Donna, Marie love blesses!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:08 pm

Hello --

Glad to see you here.

To track your orders, please contact the shop at 707-887-1521 or through email at order@luckymojo.com -- this forum does not track products availability, orders, shipping, or deliveries.

To ask about a particular type of spell kit and methods for using it, yes, post your query in the spell kits section of the forum and we will reply as soon as possible.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

gldys85
Newly Registered

Unread post by gldys85 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:30 am

hi i leave in Hartford Connecticut 06106 i ordered some things and was wondering well it take more than 14 days to arrive i ordered on Monday July 4.

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:09 am

I ordered from the East Coast about a month ago and it was here in 3 days!
Amazing!
And all so neatly and carefully packed!
However, I am sure alot depends on if the items you want are available or they have to create new stock for you!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:02 am

gldys85, yes, call the shop, sometimes items are not readily available and have to be made, calling will give you the information you need. Good Luck.

gldys85
Newly Registered

Unread post by gldys85 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:24 pm

thanks for the comments i called they told me it should get here in a week and half they did not have the bath crystals made up yet.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:36 pm

There you go gldys85!

stelz

Unread post by stelz » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:19 pm

This is good to know, we've been having an exceptionally horrible triple digit summer here in central Texas and I was wondering the same thing!

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:13 pm

Hi Cat -

Does the split shipment also apply to wholesale orders too? I don't mind having items that are unavailable backordered and shipped when they are available, but I was told that if I split a wholesale order that each half of the split had to equal the minimum order dollar amount - I am a pretty good psychic, but unfortunately my skills don't extend to knowing which items are in-stock or not. ;)

Thanks!

Pamita
With love and light -
Madame Pamita, AIRR Member and HRCC Graduate and Apprentice #1704

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:15 pm

Yes, Madame Pamita. you can ask for wholesale orders to be split.
catherine yronwode

RedBone_Jones_33

Unread post by RedBone_Jones_33 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:11 pm

I was wondering the same thing about the varying speeds of shipment, this info has been very helpful and it all makes sense. It's nice to know that each item u order from LM is individually crafted and prayed over, and not just mass produced for profit. When I've ordered supplies from other companies in the past, I always felt like I had to infuse whatever it was with my own energy just to get it to work as a figural tool. When I receive LM products though, I can feel distinctly that some tangible energy already comes with whatever you order. That way, your own intent coupled with the superior quality and traditional recipes of the supplies makes the magic that much stronger. Kudos to Cat for crafting such awesome high-quality products in such a wide array of categories, and for creating such an informative forum.
Has anybody else noticed these products can get kind of addicting? lol

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Lucky Mojo Products are The Best!!!

ElectroKid

Unread post by ElectroKid » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:18 pm

Hello

I Sent an email to luckymojo concerning my orders but they have not got back to me I really need my stuff that I ordered
should I call up lucky mojo

thanks

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Lucky Mojo Curio Co. News and Announcements”