Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Checking Order Status / Checking Email Functionality

Questions, answers, and discussions about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.
ameliabedelia

Re: Checking Order Status / Checking Email Functionality

Unread post by ameliabedelia » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:14 am

Thanks for responding, jwmcclin, I guess I will call if I must, but what happened to their e-mail?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:33 am

Please do not start another thread on the same topic. I merged your two threads.

Only Miss Cat and the employees of Lucky Mojo can answer your question. Most of the moderators on this forum are volunteers who are not involved in its operation.

Personally, I have not had any problems with emailing Lucky Mojo. There may be some type of firewall set up with your email program; maybe someone more tech-savvy than I am can explain it better.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

ameliabedelia

Unread post by ameliabedelia » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:38 am

Hi Mama Micki, I know that the moderators are volunteers, and I only expect LM employees to respond to my mails and my questions, but my question in this thread is whether there is an alternate e-mail address.

I also never had problems with receiving responses from LM in the past. I've been having this problem for a few weeks.

The problem is not with my e-mail. I'm using yahoo and I've no firewall. I'm not blocking anyone and have received mails from LM in the past.

I also don't believe that LM would have blocked my mails since I'm a customer and been one for about a year. I do not believe LM would block customers.

On the last e-mail I sent, I cc'd myself, and received it. The problem with with LM.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:16 am

ameliabedelia --

The email address order@luckymojo.com is working fine. Your message is in the queue to be answered. You should be hearing from us shortly.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ameliabedelia

Unread post by ameliabedelia » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:17 pm

Thank you, Cat!!

I feel so relieved.

Azumi_chan
HRCC Student

Unread post by Azumi_chan » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:24 am

Ameliabedella,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your email but here are a few things you should know if you are emailing us.....

I answer all emails sent to order@luckymojo.com. I'm here every Friday thru Tues so if you email order@luckymojo.com Wed or Thurs, I may not get to your email til Sat or Sun. If you have an urgent matter, let me repeat... IF YOU HAVE AN URGENT MATTER, call the shop! If you want to know about your candle, you can either call the shop OR email the candle setters at candles@missionaryindependent.org.

You also have to understand that we get a lot of orders, both products to ship (that have to be hand made) and candles to be placed on our altar, so if we have not answered your email you have the option to call us. Also remember that we can not comment on "how your candle is burning" until it is finished.

I hope this has helped you or anybody else who has questions regarding the emails. And please remember when sending your email, that you are emailing a PERSON so be kind in your words and we will do whatever we can to help you!

Deacon Della ^_^

Talb61

Unread post by Talb61 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:25 pm

How lon would it take if an order was placed ofr books. I sent order on the second week of Jan, here we are at the end of the month I have not received any info nor the books. Can somone give me feed back?

Thanks,

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:05 pm

We ship about 40 packages per day. To find out about YOUR package, you will have to contact the shop with your name. This forum cannot check order status for you, sorry! Try emailing order@luckymojo.com or phoning 707-887-1521.

Thanks.
catherine yronwode

viennayeung

Unread post by viennayeung » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:29 pm

Not sure if this is the right place to ask... but I will really appreciate it if someone can give me some advice.

I submitted an order form through email on Jan30. On Feb 4 morning I called the store, and I was told that the store didn't receive the email. She suggested me to resend my email. So, I re-submitted my order form through email on Feb at 10ish.

I called the store again on Feb 5 afternoon. A staff told me that no email from me yet, but it could be because they haven't opened it. So until today, I still have no news / emails, and no deduction to my credit card.

So, what would be the best action for me now? Should I wait? re-send? or something else?

I'm just not too sure what to do and hope that I won't be charged for 2 times (because 2 emails). Suggestion is appreciated :) Thanks.

viennayeung

Unread post by viennayeung » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:48 am

Hello Everyone, can anyone give me some suggestions? I re-send my 3rd email to them last Friday, but haven't received any replies at all. I cannot make a long distance phone call at work...I work from 8 to 6.... so I am not sure what to do in the meantime. Thanks.

Azumi_chan
HRCC Student

Unread post by Azumi_chan » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:22 am

Dear Viennayeung,

We find no record of receiving recent email from you, but you do have a customer record with us. I have found your private email address and i have sent you an email. Please respond to the email and i will help you the best way i can! ^_^

viennayeung

Unread post by viennayeung » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:35 am

Thank you Azumi_chan! I have just replied to your email! (sent 11:34am Pacific time)

ko07484
Newly Registered

Unread post by ko07484 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:47 am

Hi,

I placed an order on the 23rd-Jan for the following items:

:::: Order Number: 34180
1 Holy Trinity (Santisima Trinidad) Oil OILCATTRIN
10 4" Altar Candle, Black CAN401BLAC
10 4" Altar Candle, Brown CAN401BROW
10 4" Altar Candle, Purple CAN401PURP
10 4" Altar Candle, Green CAN401GREE
2 Holy Trinity Incense Powder IPDCATTRIN

I've trying to reach the after sales service without any luck.

1) Basically i entered an incorrect email on my order (i can provide correction via private message)
2) Since the order we have moved home (I can provide new address via private massages)

I wanted to know if the items have been dispatched to the old address (If that is the case, i have a redirection of my mails. But if not it will be best to send to new address)

Can you give me an estimation on when to expect the items? If you need prove of purchase i can send it by private message.

Thanks and Regards,

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:12 pm

ko07484 -- you would do better to call the shop, rather then hope Miss Cat or one of the other mods who also works at the shop sees this and can guess your real name by seeing your forum user-name. .
HRCC Student #1559

Azumi_chan
HRCC Student

Unread post by Azumi_chan » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:57 pm

Ko007484,
Please call the shop or email me at order@luckymojo.com and i will tell you the status of that order.

~Deacon Della ^_^

ko07484
Newly Registered

Unread post by ko07484 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:16 am

Azumi_chan wrote:Ko007484,
Please call the shop or email me at order@luckymojo.com and i will tell you the status of that order.

~Deacon Della ^_^
Hi ...Thanks for the response i have sent the email as suggested to order@luckmojo.com. Subject: Ref Mojo Order Number: 34180

Regards,

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm

@ameliabedelia , I've send them emails from yahoo, hotmail, gmail, I found yahoo, hotmail bounced by their system, maybe... however gmail works fine by now. Next time, try to use gmail.

poster

Unread post by poster » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:00 am

Hi,

For the past few days any time I've tried to email order@luckymojo.com I get an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification informing me that the email failed to send.

Is anyone else experiencing problems emailing LM, or is this just an issue on my end? I've never had a problem emailing them before.

Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:20 pm

No problem here that i know of. We have email in our inbox at that email address.

Try orders@luckyojo.com (with a s in orders). It should go to the same mailbox, and always has, but that's one variable to check.

The other variable is this: Are you posting from work or from behind a firewall? Because if you are, you will not get through. Your notification message -- that the mail "failed to send" -- sounds more like a firewall issue than it does a failure of receipt at our end.
catherine yronwode

poster

Unread post by poster » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:56 pm

I am trying to send the email from home, which I have never had a problem with sending to LM before. The automatic failure message has stopped now when I send to order@luckymojo.com and appears to be going through, but I haven't had a reply yet. Usually I get a reply from LM in 2 days max, which is strange. Just to be sure, I even sent a message to LM from my gmail account enquiring about the same issue (Order Number 40642) incase it was an issue with my hotmail, but have not had a reply to that email either :cry:

berlynx

Unread post by berlynx » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:14 am

Just ordered items last aug 11,2012. after i send the authorization letter which is needed for credit card charging, i didn't received any replie's anymore from your company. just wanna know whats the matter and whats the status of my order.

tnx hope to hearing from yoou soon.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:11 pm

berlynx --

I have no idea what you mean by "i send the authorization letter which is needed for credit card charging."

We require no "authorization letter."

Customers simply click the buttons on our catalogue pages which adds items to our the shopping cart and you then check out with a credit card.

Your IP address indicates that you are in the Philippines -- and we ship there all the time, to many customers.

One possibility is that you had enough money in your account for the products but not enough to cover shipping. As we explain at our site, foreign orders will incur TWO charges, the first for products, the second for exact shipping plus a $2.00 handling charge for our time in filling our customs forms.

At any given time we have between two and ten "Foreign Decline" packages in the shipping department. These are orders for which the credit card passed muster on the merchandise charge but suffered a credit card decline when the shipping charge was attempted. We attempt to email customers who have "Foreign Declines" three times, and if we receive no reply, we unpack the box and return the merchandise to our shelves, then issue a refund minus a 15% restocking fee for all our time and trouble.

If you have emailed us at order@luckymojo.com and recived no reply, please try again, as that email is answered on a daily basis.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

berlynx

Unread post by berlynx » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:12 am

catherineyronwode wrote:berlynx --

I have no idea what you mean by "i send the authorization letter which is needed for credit card charging."

We require no "authorization letter."

Customers simply click the buttons on our catalogue pages which adds items to our the shopping cart and you then check out with a credit card.

Your IP address indicates that you are in the Philippines -- and we ship there all the time, to many customers.

One possibility is that you had enough money in your account for the products but not enough to cover shipping. As we explain at our site, foreign orders will incur TWO charges, the first for products, the second for exact shipping plus a $2.00 handling charge for our time in filling our customs forms.

At any given time we have between two and ten "Foreign Decline" packages in the shipping department. These are orders for which the credit card passed muster on the merchandise charge but suffered a credit card decline when the shipping charge was attempted. We attempt to email customers who have "Foreign Declines" three times, and if we receive no reply, we unpack the box and return the merchandise to our shelves, then issue a refund minus a 15% restocking fee for all our time and trouble.

If you have emailed us at order@luckymojo.com and recived no reply, please try again, as that email is answered on a daily basis.

Good luck.
here' the email sent to meregarding the authorization thing:

Hello Berlin,

On Aug 12, 2012, at 5:07 AM, Berlin Timbol wrote:

Hi! Good day! i just wanna know how much will be charged to my credit card including the shipping cost and what is the lead time of the delivery.
thanks & best regards.

Thanks for your interest in Lucky Mojo products.

RE: FOREIGN ORDERS

We cannot estimate shipping costs in advance. We have to assemble your order and pack it before we know what the exact shipping and insurance cost will be. Therefore we must have your permission in advance to bill your credit card twice. Once for the cost of the items ordered. Then, when the order is ready to ship we will make a second charge to your credit card for shipping and insurance, plus a $2.00 charge for filling out customs forms.

We use US Mail to ship overseas -- airmail. We must have your authorization to bill your credit card ourselves and we will only ship overseas once we have that authorization.

We send overseas orders via USPS Priority International ONLY, insured for the value of the parcel.

The words "Please bill shipping to my credit card" MUST appear on your order and you must specify the type of service you require.

The ONLY exception we make to the above is for customers who have their own International FED-EX account number and who authorize us to use their FED-EX account number to ship to them on the "Bill Recipient's Account" portion of the FED-EX form.

We cannot send foreign orders via Fed-Ex abroad without YOUR Fed-Ex account number. The reason for this is that Fed-Ex is not responsible for customs costs and if the package is refused due to customs costs, they will charge OUR account for the shipping. This has happened often enough to us, and at great enough expense each time, that we simply refuse to use Fed-Ex as a carrier unless the buyer has their own Fed-Ex account.

Due to poor experiences with customs departments in several nations, we no longer will bill shipping via FED-EX to a customer's credit card, It must be billed directly to the customer's FED-EX Account Number only.

To repeat: we do not send FED-EX overseas unless the person gives us their own FED-EX account number. Our reason for this is that if we put your credit card number on the FED-EX waybill and you refuse the package (and we have had this happen when people did not want to pay the large FED-EX bill or customs charges that they did not anticipate) then FED-EX charged Lucky Mojo for the shipping -- and we never got the money back. So, either you must send us a FED-EX account number of your own (and you can sign up with FED-EX to get one, using your own credit card) or you must let us send the parcel by the only way we can -- which is US MAIL GLOBAL PRIORITY or US MAIL AIR PARCEL POST INSURED.

Orders shipped overseas can take longer to arrive than US orders to ship, but usually do make it to their destination at the same rate of speed as any package mailed from the USA to your nation. However, we cannot estimate the arrival date as the package may be held by customs, over which we have no control.

Thanks for your help in making overseas commerce possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: berlintimbol@yahoo.com
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2012 9:10 PM
Subject: Your Receipt Order Number: 41696

Thank you for your business!

Order Number: 41696

Billing Address:
-----------------
Roberto Jr. Yumol Timbol
Blim dot net internet cafe
Road 8, 125
quezon City, ncr 1105
Philippines
0632-3323944
berlintimbol@yahoo.com

Shipping Address:
------------------
Roberto Jr. Yumol Timbol
Blim dot net internet cafe
Road 8, 125
quezon City, ncr 1105
Philippines
0632-3323944

Special Shipping Instructions: If you require Discreet Packaging, prefer UPS to USPS, or want us to leave the package by the door, please say so below.If you wish us to ship via Federal Express or Inbound UPS, please include your Fed-Ex or UPS account number below.

Specials:
If you are ordering a 6-Herb Special, 12-Oil Special, 12-Incense Special, 12-Bath-Crystal Special, or 12-Sachet-Powder Special,please list your selections in the message area below.
Wholesale ž Foreign Customers: WHOLESALE CUSTOMERS: To order wholesale, your company must be on file. If you have a wholesale account with us you may enter your order here at retail prices, and we will apply your wholesale discount at billing time. Please ignore the auto-shipping prices displayed; you will be billed exact shipping.FOREIGN CUSTOMERS: Please ignore the auto-shipping prices displayed; you will be billed exact shipping plus $2.00 handling (for custom forms, etc.) as a second charge on your credit card at the time of shipping.If you are not a USA retail customer, please indicate WHOLESALE and/or FOREIGN in the message area below.
Message Area:
Foreign

Qty Item Ordered SKU Each Subtotal
------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 Fast Luck Incense Powder IPD-HOO-FAST $5.00 $15.00
1 Fast Luck Bath Crystals BCR-HOO-FAST $5.00 $5.00
1 Van Van Incense Powder IPD-HOO-VANV $5.00 $5.00
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subtotal $25.00
Shipping: USA shipping costs are calculated automatically. $10.00
Tax Total $0.00
Grand Total $35.00

Payment type:American Express

Please come again!
http://www.luckymojo.com/catalogue.html http://www.luckymojo.com/catalogue.html

This store is powered by ShopSite web catalog software.

Respectfully,
Leslie

Lucky Mojo Curio Co.
6632 Covey Rd
Forestville, CA 95436
order@luckymojo.com
(707) 887-1521
(707) 887-7128 FAX

hope this would help to clarify things.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:13 pm

The portion of the reply you got that relates to your question is this (copied and pasted):

We cannot estimate shipping costs in advance. We have to assemble your order and pack it before we know what the exact shipping and insurance cost will be. Therefore we must have your permission in advance to bill your credit card twice. Once for the cost of the items ordered. Then, when the order is ready to ship we will make a second charge to your credit card for shipping and insurance, plus a $2.00 charge for filling out customs forms.

You ordered on 8/11/2012 your time but due to time zone differences, we entered your order into our system on 8/12/2012. The order was ready for packing on 8/13/2012 and you were charged for shipping and your order shipped on 8/14/2012 with the tracking number of LN782867814US -- and you can track it via the USPS.

Next time, please ask questions in email by addressing orders@luckymojo.com -- their job is to reply to questions like this.

Cheers!
catherine yronwode

berlynx

Unread post by berlynx » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 pm

wow! thank you very much Ms. Cat! You're a great help. Now i will just wait for the items. Once again thank you so much!

Elle

Unread post by Elle » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:07 am

Hi,

I know thats the forum, not the store in itself, but I was looking for some way to contact the Lucky Mojo Store. I found this e-mail order@luckymojo.com, but everytime I send something, my massage come back to my mailbox. Total failure.

Theres any other way for me to contact then? I live ouside US, im not able to call, and I had two problems with my order. Thats my first order, and i think something went wrong 'cause the extra for 'foreign' shipping, i coudn't find it, and I've placed a cupon for discount that didn't show up.

Thanks any help

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:51 pm

Rainha do Sabbat wrote:Hi,

I know thats the forum, not the store in itself, but I was looking for some way to contact the Lucky Mojo Store. I found this e-mail order@luckymojo.com, but everytime I send something, my massage come back to my mailbox. Total failure.

Theres any other way for me to contact then? I live ouside US, im not able to call, and I had two problems with my order. Thats my first order, and i think something went wrong 'cause the extra for 'foreign' shipping, i coudn't find it, and I've placed a cupon for discount that didn't show up.

Thanks any help
Hello Rainha,

If you can not call the shop, and your emails aren't getting through to order@luckymojo.com, you can send me a PM here on the forums, and I can help you with any Lucky Mojo Problems within regular business hours Tuesday - Saturday.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

Unread post by Newbie » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:56 pm

I struggled a lot deciding which supplies to order but finally just placed my order...(thinking too much does not take you anywhere sometimes!!!)
All related to reconciliation and return to me..

Dear Cat,
Please bless them for me and please please pray (if you can) for success in my efforts and that I follow the procedure correctly.
It is my first time doing this kind of work myself.

Thanks.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:47 pm

you will love your supplies when they arrive and you can rest assure that they will be prayed over.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Unread post by Newbie » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:30 pm

Thank You.

Ashley

Unread post by Ashley » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:11 pm

Hi, I would like to send a photo to LM as to attach to my candle setting, but I have tried many times, the email cannot be sent to order@luckymojo.com while I have test that I can send email to others.

May I have some help? Thank you very much! :)
Thank you so much LuckyMojo~ I learn so much from the forum. Thanks all~

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:57 am

That is very odd.

Well, if the photo is for a Candle Service then you may consider emailing the photo to the church at photos@missionaryindependent.org
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:27 pm

Ashley,

Order@luckymojo.com is the shop's order-entry desk. Candle pictures should go to Katrina at the church. Use photos@missioneryindependent,org or candles@independent.org -- and if those fail, try calling and asking for help.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

happy451

Unread post by happy451 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:05 pm

Hi Everyone

i have purchased some stuff from lucky mojo & my parcel was at the my local post office but i forgot to collect it so i called up my local post office and they said my parcel got sent back to luckymojo i have emailed luckymojo but i had no reply is there something wrong with their email or am i being ignored i sent an email on the 4th July i was wondering if they can re-send my packege or give me back a refund if anyone works at the luckymojo store on this forum i really need the stuff :(

thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:23 pm

Our email is working. It is order@luckymojo.com. Without your ne, we cannot check your order. When a package is returned to us, Eileen contacts the customer by email or phone. Please call the shop at 707-887-1521 to see if your package came back. We make three attempts at contact and then restock the products and refund the money,
Onus a 15 % restocking fee.
catherine yronwode

happy451

Unread post by happy451 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:44 am

Hello Catherine

thanks for the reply could you Re-Send My Parcel Please

Order number is : 53192

Thank You

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:22 am

Sorry, XxwhiteskylarxX, but i cannot do that. I am on vacation in Disneyland, checking the forum on my iPhone. I am bundreds of miles away from the shop!

Also, since you failed to pick ip the parcel, you will be charged for postage a second time, which requires running your credit card again, for which we need a verbal or written approval.

I explained above that you should telephone the shop at 707-887-1521 or email to order@luckpjo.com -- and, seriously, that's the only way you will get what you want. Thanks for understanding!
catherine yronwode

happy451

Unread post by happy451 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:13 pm

Hello Catherine

thanks for the reply i will do that :)

have a nice Holiday :)

XxWhiteSkylarXx

Bewitching redhead

Unread post by Bewitching redhead » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:08 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Hi -- this is not the best place to get answers to order shipment qwuestions, as i reply in the evening, after the shop is closed and the computers are shut off. Please call the shop at 707-887-1521 between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Pacific Time and ask for Angela or Alicia.
Just to note- as first time buyer I'm very impressed with how quickly your staff answered the phone and my question. She pulled up the order number and could see it immediately.-I know that might sound silly, but I can't tell you how many countless customer service representatives DON'T- and they're from larger corporations who should have access and the ability to utilize your info via computer.

Anyway, I was calling to see about getting my orders sent separate depending on what still needed to be filled (i.e., a couple of different figure candles, and a pouch versus the oils, incense, and sachets). It's the latter so I chose to wait since she gave an approximate estimate. I'm just very impressed with the customer service on my first call! My husband has mid-terms next week and thus my desire to check and see an approx date, etc. Thanks to this forum and the moderators, I've still been able to successfully utilize the LM products I currently have!

macdagreat

Unread post by macdagreat » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:11 pm

Thanks for this information, I just ordered a few products and will be ordering a few more this week. I'll give a call to the shop tomorrow with my order number.

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:51 pm

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me about an order that I placed on October 29th. It was 1 packet of Lucky 13 Incense Powders with the 13 Herb Bath-13 day supply and I only received the 13 Herb Bath without the incense that I ordered.

I also ordered on November 8th- 1 St. Expedite, painted, fixed with contents and candle and have not received that as well.

Should I phone the shop or something?
I ha

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:55 pm

Sorry I was trying to say that I hate to bother all of you wonderful people- I know that you are all pretty busy over there!

:D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:20 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

Please call the shop.

They will most likely fix this right away

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:05 pm

Hello,

Could I please get that phone number?

Thank You!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:28 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs

(707) 887-1521

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

AllsingI

Unread post by AllsingI » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:41 pm

At the moment the worst experience is buying a Reading and waiting for it until you have to remind a Reader that you paid to send it. If you are a Reader don't say you will deliver in a certain amount of days when you know your not punctual!

People pay for these services they are not for free so DELIVER ON TIME!

Reason: Issued board warning for this post

Ainot
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ainot » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:39 pm

Hi dear,I got the email from Nikki to take about an order.it was my mistake I clicked the wrong link,I just want the 12 oils not the bath crystal please help me to fix it,by the way the mail failure all the time when I sent how can I send email to LM?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:26 pm

Hello, Ainot,

I am so sorry but, We don't handle these issues on the forum.

PLEASE call the shop (707) 887-1521

Also, please do NOT give your order number on this forum for hundreds of thousands of people to see (just trying to protect you). I have edited out your order number from this post.

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sophia Moon

Unread post by Sophia Moon » Sat May 16, 2015 12:28 pm

Hello everyone,
I wonder if anyone is having this problem: I can log in as a registered customer on my cell phone but I can't log in on my computer. I have tried it under explorer and chrome and on three different computers. When I try to log in I get "bad login". When I try to request my password, I receive "email not on file, please register at..." So I tried that (on my computer) and it didn't log me in, it gave me a whole new customer account (I changed the email on that log-in so things wouldn't be confusing in the future)...I mean the computer took all my information as if I were a new register. Yet and still, I can log in as a returning customer on my cell, with no problem. I called the store, they told me to contact order@luckymojo.com. I did but I haven't heard back. I can get on the forum on any device but having to order from my cell phone isn't that convenient.

Please advise

Miss Sophia

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat May 16, 2015 4:24 pm

Hi Sophia Moon,

Please call the shop to get help with this, (707) 887-1521

Hope this helps.
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Sophia Moon

Unread post by Sophia Moon » Sat May 16, 2015 5:03 pm

I called the store, they told me to contact order@luckymojo.com and I did that as well.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 18, 2015 8:42 pm

Hello, Sophia Moon ,

Then call back and ask to speak to the manager. Explain all of this to her

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Tjc123

Unread post by Tjc123 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:32 pm

How about tracking numbers when it ship? That there can slow down the calls to the shop.

OldHag

Unread post by OldHag » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:30 pm

Tjc123,

Usually there is just one product that is holding up a shipment.

I'd call back and as for Leslie or Heidi. They can tell you more. If it's just one products, ask them to ship it later.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:33 am

Tjc123,

Every package has a tracking number -- just call and ask if you want to know it. Rememember, you cal ALWAYS ask for a split shipment OR for a refund on items not in stock. We will do as YOU request,

1) Hold until all items are made

2) Ship what we have and refund on anything not currently on the shelves.

3) Split the shipment in two, half now and half when finished.

It's your choice!
catherine yronwode

sun1229

Unread post by sun1229 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:25 pm

Hello, my feelings are very hurt. I placed a order on 3/16/16, i received my receipt number/ order number but found out my order actually didn't go through after all. After calling the shop, i explained the situation and was told that it would be fine if i purchased another card and use them both to complete my order. Only to find out that i cannot use the gift cards( visa) that I purchased for my order. When ordering off line I always purchase gift cards, except my first order i used my debit card cause i happened to have the funds already in that account which i no longer have since my last purchase last month. Gift cards do not come with address, i can only enter my zip code, which i did. So now i have to wait 8 days for the hold is taken off my card before i can use the card, but, i still will not be able to purchase my order from LM with the cards cause they are visa gift cards that I purchased specifically to order from LM. I didn't know I couldn't use visa gift cards to make purchases, and the visa place told me that they do not and are not allowed to add personal information, only zip code. I no longer have a income and i spent my money so I could have my items and cannot get them. Now what can I do? I have no more money.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:59 pm

sun1229,

When a transaction fails, the money never hits the LMCCo account -- it goes right back to your bank. If i were you, i would talk with your BANK, not with Luky Mojo. I know it seems like maybe Lucky Mojo did something, but we did nothing but try the card, and it failed to run.

(By the way, the reason i think your bank could do better is that ny own personal bank account -- not talking about the company now, talking it about me as a person -- does not hold funds 8 days if my transactions fail -- more like 3. So i think YOU need a better bank!)

Also, when i get a gift card, i know it has to be registered to work, because i have had this happen before.I once had to put a desk on hold at a furniture company because my bank card was not "playing nice" with the furniture company's authorization program, and they tried too many times and my bank flagged it as fraud and froze my entire account!

Sometimes we are so used to the convenience of online banking and shopping that we forget that the stated rules of one company may not be the same as another.

In the case of Lucky Mojo, we had so many fraudulent transactions that we went to a super-secure system -- a full address match instead of a mere zip-code match. Our fraud losses are now 1/10th the number they used to be under the old zip-code-only match. Yes, it upsets some clients, but it saves us many hours of time and lost revenue on charge-backs -- and, after all, we do need your address in order to ship to you, so why not deal with a bank and a gift card company that can supply the address to the merchant? Most of them do, and, again, i am sorry that yours does not, and i hope this can be worked out to our mutual satisfaction.

Best of luck to you, and best wishes in your magical work.
catherine yronwode

sun1229

Unread post by sun1229 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:43 am

I apologize if I was unclear. I said I buy visa gift cards to purchase things off line for security reasons myself, from hackers, ect. A visa gift card cannot be regerstered, i bought plenty in the past for myself as well as gifts for others. All I ever did was told the cashier the amount, and they scan the amount on the card, without a scan, the card is useless and will not work until the cashier scan. My bank has nothing to do with me purchasing a visa gift card. it's not a prepaid card that I can keep adding money to or reload, the gift cards are for 1 time use. I always buy them to purchase them for online shopping. I did call the gift card customer service and they do not, and never have added a address to a gift card, they will for prepaid reloadable cards is all. Far as my bank, I no longer have my account with them cause at this time i no longer have a income from being off work for my neck surgeries. That's another reason I bought non reloadable cards cause gift cards only pay for them with the 1 time at purchase. I didn't say LM did anything, I said I didn't know they don't accept visa gift cards, or I wouldn't have spent my last on the cards o make the purchase, I would have tried a money order, or something else. But i was hoping that maybe someone could share another solution to what i might can do from this point, if anyone else has ever been in a situation like this using gift cards that are not reloadable. I also apologize if it seemed I was totally blaming LM, although my feelings are hurt cause I finally found a site that the ordering is set up to order everything easily, i just go down the line with the oils, sachets, and incense. And i like the products, they're the best from what I tried once before finding LM, and I was looking forward to my other order. Hopefully something will pull through so I can make the purchase. I

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:59 pm

Hello, sun1229 ,

If you have any further questions, please all the shop again and ask for Heidi or Leslie

I don't handle these situations and we were lucky that Miss cat saw your original post.

I hope everything works out for you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

sun1229

Unread post by sun1229 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:03 pm

Hi. Thanks miss Aida, i appreciate your response. I did Google search about vanilla brand gift cards, and found that a lot of people has had bad experiences with those cards and how vanilla only register zip codes, also how vanilla puts a hold on the card. At least now i know not to purchase that brand again, but I don't drive so I sent my daughter to purchase it for me and that's the one she came back with. She just handed me the card and receipt, but I had no idea about all the trouble others has had with this particular gift card. Since I found LM, this is the only place I ever want to order my magic supplies from. It's so organized and teaches as well. I love it, only wish I'd found it sooner. I also should have signed in with my PayPal account, but i couldn't remember my password to save my life. Thanks again for always being so caring and helpful. I will call tomorrow

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Lucky Mojo Curio Co. News and Announcements”