Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Checking Order Status / Checking Email Functionality

Questions, answers, and discussions about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.
freda222
Re: Checking Order Status / Checking Email Functionality

Unread post by freda222 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:13 am

How backed up are orders right now? Thanks and happy holidays to all.

Angie
Thank you Saint Expedite

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:56 pm

freda222 --

We are a bit short-staffed for the holidays (i am writing this message from my own holiday / wedding anniversary vacation in beautiful Calistoga, California!) and we also had a big holiday shipping snafu when 100 cases of vigil candles were dropped off by the trucking company at some random other company's loading dock and we had to wait 5 days for them to be picked up and re-delivered to us, but --

When i last checked, the oldest unfinished package on the lab floor, waiting for products to be made, was 10 days old. About 80% of all orders are going into the shipping department within 3 days. The holiday shipping slowdown should end in a few days, and we will all be resuming our regular schedules.

Remember, you can ALWAYS ask for a split shipment OR for a refund on items not in stock. We will do as YOU request:

1) Hold the order until all items are made.
This may take a week or longer, because we make our products in small batches by hand,
but you will receive everything you ordered.

To arrange for us to hold your order while we make your goods, your message should read:

"IF ANY ITEMS ARE O/S, IT'S OKAY TO HOLD MY ORDER UNTIL ALL ITEMS ARE MADE."

2) Ship what we have in stock and refund on anything not currently on the shelves.
We will pull your order, pack it, and arrange a refund for anything that was not in stock
on the day we pulled your order.

To arrange for in-stock shipment and cancellation of all other items, just write:

"PLEASE FILL ORDER WITH IN-STOCK ITEMS. DO NOT HOLD ORDER. REFUND ON ANY O/S ITEMS."

3) Split the shipment in two, half now and half when finished.
Retail customers: For this special service, you will be charged again for the second shipment.
Wholesale customers: You will be charged shipping as usual on both of your shipments.

To pre-arrange a split shipment when ordering, just write in the message area:

"PLEASE SPLIT ORDER IF NECESSARY SO THAT I CAN RECEIVE IN-STOCK ITEMS A.S.A.P."

If your order was already placed without such a message, and you now want to arrange for
split shipment, phone the shop at 707-887-1521 and ask customer service to split your order.

It's your choice!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

thegoldcountrywitch

Unread post by thegoldcountrywitch » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:17 pm

Hi! I placed an order last week and thought I’d gotten a confirmation. When I was going through my bank statement this weekend (as one does) I noticed there was no charge from lucky mojo, and I realized I never received any confirmation via email so I’m unsure if the order actually went through. How can I check or verify this?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:56 pm

Hello, thegoldcountrywitch --

I cannot check for you here in the Forum because i don't have your real name. :-) Call the shop and they will let you know. If the order did not go through for some reason (such as a typo in the address, non-name-match, or the like), you will receive a phone call if you are in the USA or an email if you are in another nation. (You name sounds like you live somewhere off of Highway 49, but what do i know? -- you may be posting from Kuala Lumpur!)

The shop is open from 9:00 Am to 5:OO PM Pacific Time and the number is 707-887-1521.

Thanks for your order, and i am sure we will get it straightened out.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:03 pm

Okay, thegoldcountrywitch ---

Acting on a hunch about your screen name here and your probable location, i did find you in our client database, and a record of your order. The card has been charged and we are now pulling the order and making one of the oils which we did not have on the shelf. I have marked your order as a SQUEAK (a squeaky wheel gets the grease!) because it will be easy to assemble and ship.

Again, thanks for ordering.
catherine yronwode

Ducan

Unread post by Ducan » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:36 am

Hello !

I come back to this forum because I forgot the password of my old account ... well, I have read a lot and thank you for all this information.

I don't know if this is where I should post, but I would like some informations.
I made a large order on your site but I did not receive confirmation by email, is this normal? I sent an email to the site moderator but got no response.

How do I know if my order has been saved?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:29 pm

Ducan,

I moved your post to this thread. Above your post, Miss Cat is advising to call the Lucky Mojo shop and check on the order. They are open 7 days a week, 9AM - 5 PM Pacific Time.
The number is 707-887-1521.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Ducan

Unread post by Ducan » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:36 am

Thank you so much ! Yeah but i am french and i have a lot of difficulties in english. I couldn't really speak about a order. But in writing, its more easily. I am waiting their answer. Thanks again !

And for more explanation, its the order : number 119860

Ducan

Unread post by Ducan » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:53 pm

Hello, I just saw that I was charged for my order ... but it is not the same advertised price as the order (it's less).

I have absolutely no information on my order ... it's very weird and a little frustrating.

should i send a PM?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:08 pm

Ducan --

This forum is not directly connected to the Lucky Mojo back office where orders are handled, so i cannot look up your order. If you were charged less than what you expected, it may be that something you ordered, which we do not make ourselves (such as an amulet or a statue) is out of stock and you were not charged for it.

We do not have a PM system at this forum. However, you may email the shop at order@luckymjo.com or you may telephone the shop seven days a week, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time, and someone in the office will look up your order and let you know exactly why the charge was less than you expected.
catherine yronwode

Ducan

Unread post by Ducan » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:59 pm

Okay, thanks for your reply. But I have already sent an email to this address and I have had no response.

In any case, I think that has been taken into account. Well, I hope. Thanks again.

eireguitar

Unread post by eireguitar » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:59 am

Just wanted to confirm, tracking number is sent out when an order ships?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:04 pm

eireguitar,

I've never had a tracking number sent so unless you made a special shipping request, I wouldn't expect one. You can always call the shop to check. Lucky Mojo - 707-887-1521 / Open 7 Days a Week, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time
HRCC Graduate #2145

mhdalharis

Unread post by mhdalharis » Sun May 03, 2020 8:23 pm

Hi!

My id is mhdalharis, I placed an order last week. I was going through my bank statement today and I noticed there was no charge from lucky mojo, and I realized I never received any confirmation via email so I’m unsure if the order actually went through. How can I check or verify this? Could you confirm if all the items i ordered were there in stock or is there any item need to be prepared and when will it be dispatched.

I live in Singapore, kindly help to look into my request on priority.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun May 03, 2020 11:17 pm

mhdalharis --

Please email the shop at order@luckymojo.com -- just copy/paste what you wrote here, but send it to the office directly.

Thanks.
catherine yronwode

ComeOnInMyKitchen

Unread post by ComeOnInMyKitchen » Mon May 04, 2020 4:09 pm

Just to be sure,

1) is the order@luckymojo.com the only email for the office?

2) And is there currently a lag in response time?

I have emailed regarding issues (or maybe hopefully just confusion) with an order delivered last week and have received no response. I understand (and no doubt can't even imagine!) how busy y'all are, so wanted to see if there is just currently an extremely slow response time to emails.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 04, 2020 5:36 pm

ComeOnInMyKitchen,

1) Yes, order@luckymojo.com is the only email for the public.

2) As we have been trying to explain to people, our entire 7-county Bay Area region is currently under lockdown / shelter-in=place orders due to the Covid-19 pandemic. When the pandemic hit, we had just let one employee go for cause and then one employee chose to go on unemployment and i doubt we will ever see her again. The rest of the team is working split shifts so as to have no more than three people in the building at a time. Orders are being processed off-site. Products are being made at people's homes. Yes, we are behind. We cannot interview people for the vacant jobs because of the lockdown. Our store cannot open because of the lockdown. In addition, we are getting many more declined credit cards than usual and when we email people, the rate of reply is far less than usual, so some people thin k we are not responding to us because they are not checking their email.

Please address all queries about orders to order@luckymojo.com

Thanks for your patience.
catherine yronwode

ComeOnInMyKitchen

Unread post by ComeOnInMyKitchen » Mon May 04, 2020 6:59 pm

Oh no how awful to lose employees on top of everything else going on! I knew yall were working from home, shelter in place, etc, but to be short staffed too, gah!

After yalls messages went up in March warning about possible delays and difficulties, I've been trying to place orders for anything I think I'll need as far in advance as possible, keeping in mind delays, trying to be respectful of yalls situation, etc. But after the issue with the products in the order delivered last week and receiving no response to emails about it for multiple days, I began to wonder if perhaps things were just backing up even worse, thus reaching out here. I've never known LM to be anything but super helpful, so no response seemed enough out of character I was frankly a little worried. Thank you so much for your answers to my questions Miss Cat and I will continue to check daily for a response from LM in my email.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 04, 2020 9:30 pm

Hi, ComeOnInMyKitchen --

The most recent package we sent you was a replacement shipment with no charge for a couple of missing items from your last large order. The Tracking Number: 9400110200829268654977 indicates it was delivered on May 1st to the address we have on file for you.

I have copied and forwarded all of this correspondence to order@luckymojo.com

Hope things get worked out okay.
catherine yronwode

ComeOnInMyKitchen

Unread post by ComeOnInMyKitchen » Tue May 05, 2020 7:39 pm

Yes ma'am Miss Cat, I received those 2 items, thank you. That was a big order (trying to stay as far ahead as I can) and even I had to look twice to catch what was missing, so it would've been easy to overlook as busy as yall are. I really appreciate yall handling that fairly quickly with everything you have going on.

Related note: Nicole is so amazing! :) But the issues at hand with the emails from a week ago I'm waiting for a response to are related to the order after the one to which you referred, also a somewhat large order and hopefully the issues are just a matter of confusion that can be quickly cleared up (all detailed via email). Unfortunately the items in question are the main ones from that order I need by a set date in the very near future. Isn't it strange how things like this crop up when there's a resistant target at hand? Anyway, thank you for your help and forwarding this along, and I will continue watch my inbox.

Additionally, I've been thinking a lot today about this exchange and know how quickly virtually anything written online can be misinterpreted or blown out of proportion, not to mention how rude (<-- least explicative term I could think of) so many people are being during this pandemic to other people and businesses, so I just want to be exceedingly clear to anyone who comes across this exchange in closing: I can't testify enough the appreciation and fondness I have for LM, their associates, their products, and their respect for history and culture. Experience has made me loyal to LM for any premade conjure items I may need. I have placed a number of orders large and small with LM in the past and this is the only time I've had any kind of hiccup with orders. And a hiccup or two during such an unprecedented time as this is beyond understandable. With office phones down for the time being, I really just wanted to check on email status and operation via the only means of communication I knew how (i.e. this forum).

My apologies to other forum users for taking up a good deal more space than intended. I don't want our exchange about an isolated incident during strange times reading as some sort of "negative feedback" or anything other than genuine concern. In fact, I think LM is doing an amazing job carrying on through this disaster. I have no idea how they are maintaining the relative normalcy they are given the nature of their business and the stress they must be under, but they are doing an amazing job. So thank you to everyone at LM so much for everything yall are doing, and thank you again Miss Cat for your help.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed May 06, 2020 8:20 pm

Thank you for the kind words.
catherine yronwode

mhdalharis

Unread post by mhdalharis » Tue May 12, 2020 8:23 am

Dear Lucky Mojo,

I have made an order couple of weeks ago (Order # 121815), i have checked in my bank the amount has been deducted too. I would like to check on my order status, when is my order likely to be dispatched.

I had sent an inquiry here in the forum but no reply yet, kindly revert back to me when will my order be dispatched.

Blessed be

Pick3Master
Newly Registered

Unread post by Pick3Master » Tue May 26, 2020 3:37 pm

Dear Lucky Mojo - I placed an order on May 10 and just wanted to check on its status the order number is

ORDER NUMBER : 122026

Thanks!!
C.H.Richmond

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 26, 2020 7:02 pm

Hello, Pick3Master --

I checked your order. It was ordered on May 10, 2020, but due to the coronavirus pandemic, we have been short-handed, to it was shipped on May 19th, 2020 with the tracking number 9400110200793318954297.

The tracking number indicates that it was delivered to you today:

Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 2:59 pm on May 26, 2020 in JACKSONVILLE, FL 32222.
USPS Premium Tracking™ Available
Status Delivered
May 26, 2020 at 2:59 pm
Delivered, In/At Mailbox
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32222

Seven days is a heck of a long time for a small package like that to be in the mail, but they are also short on employees due to the pandemic, so -- i hope -- all's well that ends well, and i hope you enjoy your items!
catherine yronwode

Pick3Master
Newly Registered

Unread post by Pick3Master » Wed May 27, 2020 11:01 am

Wow I checked my mail yesterday and didn't receive anything that's why I posted this message so apparently the Post Office has delivered to a wrong address so I'll contact them and see what's going on thanks for your response

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed May 27, 2020 2:30 pm

Uh-oh! Maybe they delivered it to the wrong address or maybe you have porch thieves. Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Sheewitch22

Unread post by Sheewitch22 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:42 am

Dear lucky mojo

I am a international customer and I have placed my order on may the 14th the last email conversation I had with the orders desk was on may 30th where I was told that my order will be shipped out soon. I was also been told it takes 4-8 weeks for the international orders to be shipped. I just want to know if my order has already been shipped out? If yes can someone kindly let me know my tracking number for my order so I can track it online?
My order number is 122120

Thank you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:44 pm

Hello Sheewitch22,

You may wish to contact the shop directly for a more speedy reply. You can email them at order@luckymojo.com

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Sheewitch22

Unread post by Sheewitch22 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:11 pm

I will email the orders desk again, thank you Miss Athena.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:44 pm

Sheewitch22,

The US Postal service has suspended most international shipments due to the Covid-19 pandemic. We have orders iin the shipping department for South Africa, India, and other nations to which we cannot send mail.

The place to check whether your nation is on the "Forbidden Zone" list is here:

USPS Coronavirus Updates
https://blog.stamps.com/coronavirus-updates

If you would rather have a refund now and try ordering again in a few weeks / months / years, PLEASE contact the shop. Either way, we are happy to serve you.
catherine yronwode

Starhime13

Unread post by Starhime13 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:40 pm

How long till my card gets charged and how do I get notifications on my order? I'm excited because I ordered the books that was reccommended in your hoodoo course and I did book a reading with cat too. I have it booked in middle of July and right now, I'm gathering info from the website, forum , and cat's Facebook. I normally order things off of Amazon because of convience, but I wanted to support cat more because of how speechless I am at how she's doing good for the movement. I'm a Minnesotan resident and I loved her posts on what she shared on the protest. I only write because there's technical difficulties on the mailing side of things when it comes to shipping things at my address. My address has only a single digit number and it's odd. It's why I like having a shipping number or confirmation. Plus I don't exactly like Jeff Bozos and don't want to support him, if I don't have to.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:23 pm

Starhime13 --

Thanks for all of the kindness expressed toward me. That brought a smile to my face.

If your card has not been charged, it may be because we are behind on downloading orders and creating invoices. We have been short-staffed since the pandemic began. Everybody is working extra hours and we have not turned the corner yet.

Call the shop if you think it has been "too long." The number is 707-887-1521

If for some reason your card did not charge we will telephone you (ib the USA) or email you (outside the USA) to try to get everything correct.

Book orders should go out quickly, but spell kits and sachet powders are lagging behind.

Thanks for your patience.
catherine yronwode

Starhime13

Unread post by Starhime13 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:42 pm

I just ordered the books today and I just wanted to make sure that it gets charged. I will have to get a CD player for the folk music and maybe I should have asked if I could have purchased a music link to it , but it's no big deal. I want to learn about the culture and truthfully had no idea who you were, until I looked you up. I just was reccommended your book on herbs. I also saw the controversy about you and I felt bad. I understood it, but you actually go out of your way to teach about the culture and create a friendly learning environment for people who are questioning. I was upset because there were posts of burning your books because of your race. You're the opposite of racist, and we need more people like you out there. You go out of your way to create unity and don't seem to exactly be the stereotype of a big corporation. I hope that this isn't seen as irrelevant, because I just wanted to express how I felt.

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:41 pm

In the International Shipping thread, OJF1959 mentioned they never got a tracking number emailed to them. Are we supposed to get tracking numbers emailed to us? Because I’m in the US and never have (not in my spam folder either) and I know my first order was after you put the COVID notice up on the site. I believe I’m up to a total of 5 orders now, of which I’ve received 3 and I’m expecting number 4 any day now, and just placed number 5 a couple days ago. Perhaps that is broken?
Risen as in the phoenix.
In the Dr. Who ep “Face the Raven,” Clara’s wish is “Let me be brave.”

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:17 am

Hi, risenraven --

Nope, we do not send tracking numbers automatically -- that's just an extra step we really do not have time for. But if you email or telephone the shop, we will check your tracking number and report the current status to you.

Less than 1 in 250 orders result in requests for tracking numbers.

Most of those requests come from people who are either

* new to our company and are worried about being scammed by internet merchants -- people who tend to distrust more than us, may phone daily, and rarely settle down to a normative comfort level with internet shopping.

* live in neighborhoods that suffer regular porch thefts -- people who want tracking numbers every time we (or any merchant) ships to them and who are flagged for such treatment on their regular client records.

Every month we get a few requests for tracking numbers from folks who are expecting a package that has not arrived in a timely fashion, and they ask for an individual package tracking number on a one-time basis. which we gladly give them.

So we are happy with our system and would rather devote time to working rather than tracking shipments, considering how many hundreds we mail our weekly and how satisfactorily the delivery systems generally are.
catherine yronwode

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:29 pm

Okay no worries! Just wanted to make sure nothing was broken. I knew my last order would take a while because I was ordering some herbs and you had mentioned shortages. It took a month and 2-3 days. But all is well. :)
Risen as in the phoenix.
In the Dr. Who ep “Face the Raven,” Clara’s wish is “Let me be brave.”

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Announcements, Updates, and News”