Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Checking Order Status / Checking Email Functionality

Questions, answers, and discussions about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.
freda222
Re: Checking Order Status / Checking Email Functionality

Unread post by freda222 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:13 am

How backed up are orders right now? Thanks and happy holidays to all.

Angie
Thank you Saint Expedite

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:56 pm

freda222 --

We are a bit short-staffed for the holidays (i am writing this message from my own holiday / wedding anniversary vacation in beautiful Calistoga, California!) and we also had a big holiday shipping snafu when 100 cases of vigil candles were dropped off by the trucking company at some random other company's loading dock and we had to wait 5 days for them to be picked up and re-delivered to us, but --

When i last checked, the oldest unfinished package on the lab floor, waiting for products to be made, was 10 days old. About 80% of all orders are going into the shipping department within 3 days. The holiday shipping slowdown should end in a few days, and we will all be resuming our regular schedules.

Remember, you can ALWAYS ask for a split shipment OR for a refund on items not in stock. We will do as YOU request:

1) Hold the order until all items are made.
This may take a week or longer, because we make our products in small batches by hand,
but you will receive everything you ordered.

To arrange for us to hold your order while we make your goods, your message should read:

"IF ANY ITEMS ARE O/S, IT'S OKAY TO HOLD MY ORDER UNTIL ALL ITEMS ARE MADE."

2) Ship what we have in stock and refund on anything not currently on the shelves.
We will pull your order, pack it, and arrange a refund for anything that was not in stock
on the day we pulled your order.

To arrange for in-stock shipment and cancellation of all other items, just write:

"PLEASE FILL ORDER WITH IN-STOCK ITEMS. DO NOT HOLD ORDER. REFUND ON ANY O/S ITEMS."

3) Split the shipment in two, half now and half when finished.
Retail customers: For this special service, you will be charged again for the second shipment.
Wholesale customers: You will be charged shipping as usual on both of your shipments.

To pre-arrange a split shipment when ordering, just write in the message area:

"PLEASE SPLIT ORDER IF NECESSARY SO THAT I CAN RECEIVE IN-STOCK ITEMS A.S.A.P."

If your order was already placed without such a message, and you now want to arrange for
split shipment, phone the shop at 707-887-1521 and ask customer service to split your order.

It's your choice!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

thegoldcountrywitch

Unread post by thegoldcountrywitch » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:17 pm

Hi! I placed an order last week and thought I’d gotten a confirmation. When I was going through my bank statement this weekend (as one does) I noticed there was no charge from lucky mojo, and I realized I never received any confirmation via email so I’m unsure if the order actually went through. How can I check or verify this?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:56 pm

Hello, thegoldcountrywitch --

I cannot check for you here in the Forum because i don't have your real name. :-) Call the shop and they will let you know. If the order did not go through for some reason (such as a typo in the address, non-name-match, or the like), you will receive a phone call if you are in the USA or an email if you are in another nation. (You name sounds like you live somewhere off of Highway 49, but what do i know? -- you may be posting from Kuala Lumpur!)

The shop is open from 9:00 Am to 5:OO PM Pacific Time and the number is 707-887-1521.

Thanks for your order, and i am sure we will get it straightened out.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:03 pm

Okay, thegoldcountrywitch ---

Acting on a hunch about your screen name here and your probable location, i did find you in our client database, and a record of your order. The card has been charged and we are now pulling the order and making one of the oils which we did not have on the shelf. I have marked your order as a SQUEAK (a squeaky wheel gets the grease!) because it will be easy to assemble and ship.

Again, thanks for ordering.
catherine yronwode

Ducan

Unread post by Ducan » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:36 am

Hello !

I come back to this forum because I forgot the password of my old account ... well, I have read a lot and thank you for all this information.

I don't know if this is where I should post, but I would like some informations.
I made a large order on your site but I did not receive confirmation by email, is this normal? I sent an email to the site moderator but got no response.

How do I know if my order has been saved?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:29 pm

Ducan,

I moved your post to this thread. Above your post, Miss Cat is advising to call the Lucky Mojo shop and check on the order. They are open 7 days a week, 9AM - 5 PM Pacific Time.
The number is 707-887-1521.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Ducan

Unread post by Ducan » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:36 am

Thank you so much ! Yeah but i am french and i have a lot of difficulties in english. I couldn't really speak about a order. But in writing, its more easily. I am waiting their answer. Thanks again !

And for more explanation, its the order : number 119860

Ducan

Unread post by Ducan » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:53 pm

Hello, I just saw that I was charged for my order ... but it is not the same advertised price as the order (it's less).

I have absolutely no information on my order ... it's very weird and a little frustrating.

should i send a PM?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:08 pm

Ducan --

This forum is not directly connected to the Lucky Mojo back office where orders are handled, so i cannot look up your order. If you were charged less than what you expected, it may be that something you ordered, which we do not make ourselves (such as an amulet or a statue) is out of stock and you were not charged for it.

We do not have a PM system at this forum. However, you may email the shop at order@luckymjo.com or you may telephone the shop seven days a week, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time, and someone in the office will look up your order and let you know exactly why the charge was less than you expected.
catherine yronwode

Ducan

Unread post by Ducan » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:59 pm

Okay, thanks for your reply. But I have already sent an email to this address and I have had no response.

In any case, I think that has been taken into account. Well, I hope. Thanks again.

eireguitar

Unread post by eireguitar » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:59 am

Just wanted to confirm, tracking number is sent out when an order ships?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:04 pm

eireguitar,

I've never had a tracking number sent so unless you made a special shipping request, I wouldn't expect one. You can always call the shop to check. Lucky Mojo - 707-887-1521 / Open 7 Days a Week, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time
HRCC Graduate #2145

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Lucky Mojo Curio Co. News and Announcements”