Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Chef Pug saying Hi

Chef Pug
HRCC Student
Chef Pug saying Hi

Unread post by Chef Pug » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:12 pm

Thought I would pop way from my kitchen long enough to say "Hello" to you all. I am a Neoclassical (Big word for taking the tried and true works of masters and updating or bringing the now or hip versions to the masses) trained Chef who had a bout of a illness that has left my left foot slightly paralyzed.

This took me out of fast pace world of restaurant cooking and has lead me to a a more manageable career in Catering. Short explanation, I went from feeding hundreds everyday in a restaurant. To Catering events periodically for a few hundred to couple thousand in short insane paced spurts then resting and swearing never to do that again :lol:

I hold my faith as a strong inner part of myself that I rarely see any reason to outer express to others. But I do answer when people ask me what I believe in. I am Catholic/Orthodox with leanings towards Shamanism.

I am absolutely fascinated by Rootwork and Herb Magic. I just purchased your Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic book and believe I will fully enjoy it. I already enjoy your sections and articles on Theory and Practice. Plus the Herb Magic sites and tips. All that probably has to do with my intense usage of herbs and spices in my cooking and personal life.

I have known for years that food and cooking can change a persons attitude or mood. Ex. We all have a treat, drink, or goodie that makes even a horrible day at least manageable once we dig in to it. And for quite a few of us that special thing does not have the same results if it is not from the same source, be it made by a certain person or ourselves, or a certain brand that almost religiously buy every time.

So it is not a short walk indeed for me to believe that ingredients have powers. That Food is Magic. That nearly ever cook, chef, person making a meal for self or others is a Conjurer.

I am also borderline obsessive about cooking and food (If you have not guessed). And have a case of ADHD so bad at times that goldfish have a longer attention span than I do at times.

Well back to Conjuring up dinner. Have fun
You would think the Health Dept would worry about a shedding Pug preparing your food, But I guess the whole talking and using a knife thing left them speechless...

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Chef Pug saying Hi

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:33 pm

Welcome to the forum.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Sherry Lynn

Unread post by Sherry Lynn » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:22 pm

Welcome, Chef Pug! :-)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:21 pm

Hello, Chef Pug. If you like cooking and magic together, you might want to check out the two books our church has published on cooking with magical ingredients -- and perhaps you will enter a recipe for the 2012 Hoodoo Food cookbook as well!

BOO-GRI-HF10
Hoodoo Food! The 2010 Conjure Cook-Off and Rootwork Recipe Round-Up
$4.00
Hoodoo Food! The 2010 Conjure Cook-Off and Rootwork Recipe Round-Up
Cooking with magical herbs is a time-honored form of domestic spell magic. Practitioners often prepare foods to enhance love, sexuality, fidelity, and for peace and protection in the home -- and have been also known to sneak a not-so-nice trick into a tasty treat to get co-workers to stop gossiping, to gain control over a lover, or to drive an enemy away. This booklet will get you started cooking with hoodoo herbs -- and may encourage you to enter the annual Conjure Cook-Off and Rootwork Recipe Round-Up sponsored by The Ladies' Auxiliary of Missionary Independent Spiritual Church, (All proceeds from recipe booklet sales benefit the church.) 16 pages, stapled booklet.

BOO-GRI-HF11
Hoodoo Food! The 2011 Conjure Cook-Off and Rootwork Recipe Round-Up
$4.00
The Ladies Auxiliary is back -- with the second annual Conjure Cook-Off and Rootwork Recipe Round-Up cookbook featuring magical foods from contributors all around the country. We know you will want to prepare and sample these brand new taste-treats that incorporate hoodoo-style herbs and spices traditionally used in spells for enhancing romance, promoting prosperity, attracting abundance, and providing protection. Even if the ingredients were not magical -- Hoodoo Food is mmmmm, sooooo good!

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:24 pm

Great Intro! Welcome to The Forum!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Chef Pug
HRCC Student

Unread post by Chef Pug » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:07 pm

Thank you all. First I like Cat to know i am eyeing those cookbooks and will get them as soon as i make up my shopping list of what i need to Conjure with. Second jsut wondering how long will every post i write be held back and reviewed first? Saw a posting that suggested the first 3 or so. But just wondering for sure.
You would think the Health Dept would worry about a shedding Pug preparing your food, But I guess the whole talking and using a knife thing left them speechless...

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:56 am

Welcome to the forum Chef Pug! Only your first three posts are held for review.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:07 pm

Hello there and welcome!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:23 pm

Welcome to the forums. I believe you are in good company here.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:53 am

Welcome, Chef Pug!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

LongIslandConjure
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by LongIslandConjure » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:40 am

Hey Chef Pug. Welcome! Yeah for food and conjure!
HRCC Student #1791G

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “2011 Public Forum Introductions”