• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Herb-Magic.com

Spell-Casting for Child Support Payments

New postby detached » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:11 am

my sons father is not payin child support, it's only 50 sum dollars a week. he has the money, trust me, he's a street pharmacist. he jus fixed his car up real nice. i dn't call or bother him about nuthin bcuz i have taken care of my son on my own 11years now. he calls off and on 2 speak with him, i let him, but we dn't complain or ask 4 sh*t. ok, u kno those chain texts where people send em 2 u, then u send em 2 sum1 else, he's been aggravatin me day and nite with em. i asked him politely dn't send em cuz i think they r childish. then he did it several times when i was tryin 2 sleep, i text him, he said GET A NEW NUMBA! o no, he done bumped his head! he wants problems now! i wnt him 2 go bak 2 jail, so if he bonds out, i get the money cuz he owes child support. he think cuz he big that he is untouchable. any suggestions?
detached

Re: baby daddy needs 2 learn

New postby Mama Micki » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:05 pm

He belongs in jail, not bothering you. Block his number and Cut and Clear him out of your life. You don't need the aggravation.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: baby daddy needs 2 learn

New postby Chagrinedgirl » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:50 pm

There's another thread for a spell to keep someone in jail, I think if you search for jail you'll find it. As far as the money goes, you might want to check out the Pay Me products. I agree with Mama Micki though, you don't need this. If you can get by without the money, get rid of him.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

New and need help getting father to pay child support

New postby Lilix778 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:58 pm

Hi everyone! I am very new to this forum and working spells. I need some suggestions on how to get my daughter's father to willingly pay child support.

He has money he just refuses to help my financially.

I have the court thing many many times, but he always finds a way to get around the court order.

He always quits any job he has when they try to garnish his pay check. He is also does contract work that he gets paid in cash.

He takes vacations. He has a house (under his gf's name). He lives well, while my daughter lives without. Please help!
Lilix778

Re: New and need help getting father to pay child support

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:50 pm

Pay Me Now products can really help you to get him to pay up. There is a green devil candle spell in the archives that you can use to compel him to give you he money is due. You can also do it with a green skull candle.

Dress papers, burn green candles on his picture, and continue taking legal action against him.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby Lilix778 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:03 am

Thank you ConjureMan!!
Lilix778

New postby Sunshine » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:23 pm

How can one get a dad to pay up the child support payments outstanding.
The child is now 11 years old and the father refuses to pay up the amounts ordered by the court.

What can i do to have him pay up this money as the child is now in High School and needs the support.
Sunshine

Re: Child support payments

New postby faith2008 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:39 pm

Try working with the Pay Me products from LM. You can also do a search on child support as I know child support has been discussed before.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-pay-me.html

Good luck! Nothing worse than a dead beat dad!
faith2008

Re: Child support payments

New postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:00 pm

Hi Tafari and Faith :)
This may assist you:
Depending on where you "fall" on The Docket, you might indeed need the assistance of a speedy miracle.
Saint Anthony and Saint Expedite would be very helpful.
Seek the aid of an attorney, some even do PRO BONO work for this cause...Go down to the Courthouse to see who/what can assist you.
Recommended with Court Proceedings: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-court-case.html
If one is in the US, there are several Federal Guidlines in place. Some are very complex but worth the research and read. They are not perfect, but are there to help you. Each State in the US has a Department of Revenue which can assist in various needs from tax returns to lottery winnings with an intercept.
Please look into the LM Courtcase products and spell kits for a hearing
http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
Faith you are spot on with the LM PAY ME Products!!!
Also the advice from an AIRR Rootworker, who can assist you no matter HOW TALENTED you might be-- WHY??? This (for any Parent/Guardian) is EMOTIONAL and they can be OBJECTIVE.

Anything involving children by anyone who loves them is always emotional. The more outside help the better, especially in a Courtroom!!

All Parents, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and Friends raising the children of others: for this Angelica Root:
http://www.herb-magic.com/angelica-root.html
Also Saint Michael The Archangel every single day!!!
Not everyone out there is a single Mom, so this needed to be added for the sake of every parent and every person who has care custody and control over a child.
May the children always be BLESSED, SAFE, and LOVED.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

New postby Mama Micki » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:10 am

This thread has additional information and links that may help you:

how-to-make-my-husband-suffer-and-lose-everything-t8370.html
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Back to court we go.....

New postby k77084 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:55 pm

I would like to thank all of you for all the help you give me when I went to court. I did win and he was a raging lunatic in court which greatly assisted my case. However here we go again. I had a feeling he was going to file a motion to lower child support the minute we left. I am currently looking up laws as I know there is a timeframe before he can request it to be lowered. He left court went downstairs and filed a motion 10 minutes after the judge ruled. Now I am doing things legally to help the situation. I am preparing a response to this motion, I willbe going to the courts to make sure I have the same judge, if not I will ask for a continuance and see if I can get the same judge, I have paid for and ordered the court minutes to attach to my response in case I get another judge so they can see he openly refused to provide the financial documents.

I let my guard down, I called the courts and they stated there was no open case, it was closed so I was not on the look out to be served. I was only home for 7 minutes and they managed to get me. The server turns out to be my neighbor and got an earful, he was super nice and very compassionate, I ended up getting him a gift and thanking him for being such a decent person. He said if I need to ever serve the ex again he would do it for me and also said in the future he was going to turn down any further requests to have me served (they can do that where I live). After talking to all the neighbors he felt super bad about serving me in the first place. Can't blame him for doing his job.

I still have all the work I was doing going and in place.

Now this is the thing.... this guy is a jerk and I did get a reading from a reader on this forum (very reputable) she said that he is not of right mind, which has always been true but has seriously esculated given his performance in court.

I really had not wanted to go after him for anything but the fact he refused to attend his daughters graduation and the look of disappointment on her face made me decide that
I needed to do this for her, she is entitled to the money not me. He has not even made any attempt or effort to pay anything and now wants it reduced???? this is a complete joke. He has not intention of paying to begin with all I can hope for my child is that he receives an inheritance or something that one day will benefit her. I know in my rage and disguest what I would like to do to him but that is probably not the right course of action. I was looking for a fresh set of eyes on how to best handle this situation.
thanks
Kiana
k77084

Re: Back to court we go.....

New postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:58 pm

So basically, this guy still refuses to pay the child support.

1) I would do a forum search as this has come up quite a bit lately, and see what others have done to help their situation

2) Here is a honey jar spell for this kind of matter...http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html#childsupport

In your case, I would work both a green devil candle, and a pink candle so he will care more about your child.

3) If you want you can do some bend over work since he is resistant.
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Back to court we go.....

New postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:24 am

Stars gave great advice.
I would add some LMcourt case products and tobacco oil LM Crown of Success and definately check out the thread....
I am going to step lightly here... first off GREAT LUCK TO YOU... This economy has done a lot, one of the ways that the "deadbeats" try to slime in on is "the time". Now where it can be adjusted, (modification)there are many things the Judge looks at in a Remodification hearing-- and if there are established ARREARS-- TOO BAD SO SAD FOR HIM--(sarcastic)-- and just because she has graduated does not mean that those arrears go away-- SOCIAL SECURITY CHECKS CAN GET ATTACHED. She will need more "support" for education and to further life endeavors (which should have been received REGULARLY all these years)
I could write paragraphs and pages to you on your daughters disappointment. Tragic. I'll try to sum up with this, Yes it hurts, one day she'll see him as the sorry SELFISH s-b he is and he will be an afterthought. One day when he is old he will need someone and there will be no one there for him.
And you probably know by now your daughter loves you, realizes the struggles and sacrifices that have been made for everything from food on the table to a prom dress. The Appreciation will continue to grow even more.
please keep updated and
Prayers for you and your daughter.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

government assistance

New postby suarezric » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:31 am

i have 3 wonderful children, the father of my kids works and i have tried to look for jobs or even babysit to get money. we have moved to pennslyvnia, but we are in need of some extra help with rent.

i have went to public assistance and ask if they can help with rent but they said i would have to put the father in child support.

i told them that he supports his kids we just need some little extra help cuz his paycheck is not doing it.

they said they wont help if i dont put him on child support, but i told them if i do its going to he even harder for us cuz all they will give me is 50.00 n wit 3 children..smh.

i have applied for assitance before when i lived in the city n they never bothered me in telling me to put him on child support.

how can this be worked out.

any suggestions .
suarezric

Re: government assistance

New postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:09 am

It can not get worked out, not the way you are asking for it to be done. It is a an application for Federal Assistance and any misrepresentation or omission of the truth is considered fraud.

Child support enforcement through your state agency becomes involved because regardless of what you and the father of your children have in place by way of an agreement, it is considered household income. Income is a factor in determining how much or little or if at all you may be entitled to governmental assistance. Making certain that the child's father pays regularly through a real paper process, through your state's Child Support Enforcement office, and pays enough, is a way to help your children.

(I'd recommend Court Case and Pay Me products here)

Also when you go to apply, there are state agencies that can assist you with getting a job. There is typically a list of places hiring in your area. The idea is to help people to be economically self sufficient.

This would be very helpful for you.

You could consider Steady Work Products.
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

Here are some money spells scroll down to green:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html

Good luck to you!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

New postby suarezric » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:54 pm

ty for the reply, im going to condsider some of the work products and money spells to see which can help me a bit, as far of the government help im going to put it to the side, its not for us.

thanks again. going to think of something else.
suarezric

New postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:23 pm

There are plenty of money spells to help you right here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
I wish you well and good luck for you and your family.
Be Blessed!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

New postby Mama Micki » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:23 am

In my state, child support is collected through the Department of Social and Health Services. Every state may handle it differently.

I agree that having the father pay through the state would be a better system; there would be a record of his payments. For those in the US attempting to get child support, fully cooperate with your state agency and do Steady Work for the child's father. Once he gets a real job, his employer will be required to deduct money from his paychecks and send it to the state to be distributed to the mother of the child(ren).
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

New postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:09 am

There are Federal guidelines in place for collective agencies in each and every state of The United States. The Department of Revenue is the collective agency.

The key is "once he/she gets a steady job". Many parents (both fathers and mothers) fly under the radar.
Unfortunately, this does not help the child, or the family. It is a catch 22.

I agree Steady Work is key 110%; however, Pay Me, Court Case and a few other tips is what I'd recommend for individuals raising children not recieiving what is necessary to raise their children with food, shelter and clothing which is what the original poster was referencing in addition to receiving benefits. It takes more to raise a child than a small supplimentary income.

Her state like every state requires that she make an attempt to locate him, which they will help to do, though she had to establish an attempt to make the parent "pay" the right way to support the child and to make certain that the system is not taken advantage of.

That was my point and here are the links:
http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

I hope the information was helpful, and I hope it assists anyone who reads this post.

Apparently you and I have a passion for helping children, Mama Micki.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Child Support - for my sister

New postby Priscilla_K » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:11 pm

Hi everyone,

I have a request for some guidance regarding a situation involving my baby sister.

My sister has been with the same guy for over four years off and on. She recently had a baby with the same guy this past November. She has just found out that he had been cheating on her the whole time and that she was the 'other woman' if you know what I mean. She was not aware of this of course, well until now. I know she still loves him but he is not a worthy partner for her. He is immature, selfish and a womanizer. He refuses to take responsibility for his child both as a father and financially.
She is starting the process to take him to court for child support.

What suggestions could you offer me to help move things along in her favour? I feel for her regarding this deeply because she really thought he was 'the one'. I am also very worried for her emotional well being. I don't believe she is suicidal but she did have issues with self mutilation (cutting).

I was looking at the court case spell kit
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-court-case.html

Any help and guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Priscilla_K

Re: Child Support - for my sister

New postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:35 pm

1. She needs to get some professional help regarding the cutting. You can work with saint dymphna as well to help her.

2. www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html speaks about child support work.

3.ex-husband-refusing-to-pay-child-support-for-disabled-child-t15009s90.html
children-by-a-married-man-t16456s60.html

In addition, pay me products are great for getting the money she deserves.

www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby Mama Micki » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:39 pm

If you are in the US, any wages he earns will be attached by the state, so do some Steady Work on him too.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

New postby Priscilla_K » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:05 pm

This is good, I have a feeling that he will quit his job in spite so he will not have to pay.

Another issue that has just come up is that his whole family has turned against her and are being very threatening. I want to protect her from them. One of the family members said to my sister that "anyone who *expletive* with this guy, *expletive* the whole family". They are a very classy bunch. Should I do some fiery wall of protection for her? do you have suggestions for protection?

Mama Micki wrote:If you are in the US, any wages he earns will be attached by the state, so do some Steady Work on him too.
Priscilla_K

New postby Priscilla_K » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:09 pm

She is actively seeing a therapist for this and I check on her about this very regularly and know the signs if she is back at it. Thank you for all these suggestions. I had heard of st.dymphna and was thinking about her too.

Thanks

Priscilla

starsinthesky7 wrote:1. She needs to get some professional help regarding the cutting. You can work with saint dymphna as well to help her.

2. http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html speaks about child support work.

3.ex-husband-refusing-to-pay-child-support-for-disabled-child-t15009s90.html
children-by-a-married-man-t16456s60.html

In addition, pay me products are great for getting the money she deserves.

Priscilla_K

New postby Mama Micki » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:54 pm

Healing products could help your sister also. If you think that his family would actually try to harm her, go ahead and use FOP.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

New postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:53 pm

Work Compelling on him and PAY ME and Court Case supplies for when they have a hearing.
Work with licorice and calamus root. See Below:

http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

calamus-vs-licorice-t10893s30.html
calamus-root-questions-and-answers-t2347s150.html
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

New postby Mama Micki » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:39 pm

Pay Me is a type of "compelling" formula, but adding Compelling to it couldn't hurt. You could use a green skull candle dressed with Pay Me and Compelling to get him to agree to pay what he owes and keep his job so he can do so. It is amazing to me the number of men who would quit a job just to avoid paying child support, and who don't think they should pay at all, as if the mother is buying vacations, jewelry, and throwing big parties. The amount that most men pay doesn't even cover food, rent, and clothes for the kid.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

New postby Priscilla_K » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:09 am

Thanks Mama Micki

Mama Micki wrote:Healing products could help your sister also. If you think that his family would actually try to harm her, go ahead and use FOP.
Priscilla_K

New postby Priscilla_K » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:15 am

Thank you Miss Tammie Lee

Miss Tammie Lee wrote:Work Compelling on him and PAY ME and Court Case supplies for when they have a hearing.
Work with licorice and calamus root. See Below:

http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

calamus-vs-licorice-t10893s30.html
calamus-root-questions-and-answers-t2347s150.html
Priscilla_K

New postby Priscilla_K » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:22 am

So true Mama Micki, she works but it isn't enough. The amount she was asking him for is barely enough to cover the basics, no luxuries as he also seems to think. I don't think I will ever understand why someone would not want to take care of their own child.

Thanks Mama Micki

Mama Micki wrote:Pay Me is a type of "compelling" formula, but adding Compelling to it couldn't hurt. You could use a green skull candle dressed with Pay Me and Compelling to get him to agree to pay what he owes and keep his job so he can do so. It is amazing to me the number of men who would quit a job just to avoid paying child support, and who don't think they should pay at all, as if the mother is buying vacations, jewelry, and throwing big parties. The amount that most men pay doesn't even cover food, rent, and clothes for the kid.
Priscilla_K

Get Money Owed from my Kids' Twisted father

New postby TheBestest » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:22 pm

Hey all.... OK back in July yet again I lent to my daughters father money. I've loaned him money before but the last two times (including this time) I've had to chase him down for it. He kept giving me sobbing stories that he owes money towards fines and even though he's a complete ass, that I was also messing around with still, he is also my child's father. Not to also mention, he said his job told him if he gets in trouble one more time, he's fired which means I won't get my child support. Anyways here it is now almost October and this man STILL has not given me my money back, left me and OUR DAUGHTER a nasty message saying "I don't care you you don't want to be bothered with me anymore " meaning our daughter, and I'm officially now at a point to where I want to twist his head off because now he's involving our kid! I told him when he borrowed it, that the money needed to be returned ASAP to help towards our daughters school clothes and by the grace of God since he did not give that money back,my father helped. I would cross him, but not only could he potentially lose his job, but what good would that do? I just want my money back and for him to finally feel the pain of all the pain he's caused us (my daughter and I) for the pas two years. I'm sick of his ish! Please any suggestions?
Last edited by MissMichaele on Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Retitled for clarity
TheBestest

Re: Get Money Owed from my Twisted Kids father

New postby Mama Micki » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:43 pm

Get the Pay Me spell kit and put his feet to the fire.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Get Money Owed from my Twisted Kids father

New postby TheBestest » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Mama Micki wrote:Get the Pay Me spell kit and put his feet to the fire.

Mama Micki you are always so helpful and kind! Thank you for always answering my posts, I really appreciate it. OK I'm going to look for the kit now :-)
TheBestest

help with the father of my child avoiding us/responsibility

New postby miraclesnlove » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:29 pm

Hi, i am in need of affection, love and commitment of taking good care of our son together in a loving and harmonious way. My child's father is working a job and doesn't do anything for my toddler son, he doesn't call and check on him, see if he needs anything or nothing. when he has called he always gives me an excuse that he is trying to get himself together and stable so we can be a family in the coming months but he has been saying this for a while. i am trying not to put him on child support, which i cant afford a lawyer right now today anyways, but i am trying not to be a typical baby momma and be arguing and cursing him all the time in bitterness, but i have played along with this little 2 step for almost 3 years(shamefully) now. before fully moving on and letting go, i wanted to try things from L M that could lead in him getting it together fully in our son and my direction, i feel it could be potential with us and at least him being there and better in his son's life, but he seems like he is else where playing around with another woman because of what she does for him and has, i don't know what exactly to do, i just know something has to be done with this situation because its annoying to put up with. any advice, opinions would be appreciated, and also if any one has had a thorough reading with someone and could recommend a good reader personally, i would appreciate that dearly thanks.(would like to talk with Ms.Katherine, but she's booked up for up to six weeks ) any good advice and pointers you guys, thanks..
miraclesnlove

Re: help with the father of my child avoiding us/responsibility

New postby Miss Bri » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:17 pm

I feel that you would really benefit from a reading with one of us at AIRR-but in the meantime I recommend that you read the Honey jar page-because I think you can make a good honey jar for this case and begin to see some benefits from it:
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Pay special attention to the honey jar for child support-even though you do not want to go down that road right now it may come in handy as you move forward.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

New postby jwmcclin » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:46 pm

In my opinion, 3 years is too long to allow this two step as you call it. You and your child deserve better, much better. Love is one thing and support is another although they should come together. I would follow Miss Bri's recommendation and add the child support. You may want to hire a worker for this case if you feel you are too emotional to handle it. Just my two cents.

You can also post a prayer at the Crystal Silence League that he is come around and do right by his child especially. http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby Miss Bri » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:04 am

I agree jwmcclin--support from a daddy to his child needs to happen on ALL levels-including monetary.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

New postby Mama Micki » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:55 am

Get a reading, but it sounds like you need to cut him loose and just concentrate on getting child support, as others have stated. Don't let him off the hook, even if you don't need the money right now. If you are financially stable, put the money in a savings account for your son for college or other future expenses.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

New postby miraclesnlove » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:09 pm

Thanks for the responses. And i am unemployed, and have been for over 7 months now. I'm in the healthcare field and have applied at places that im qualified for and would make some stability for me and my child, but i havent got a job as of yet. So i definitely can use how geopolítico financially, im living in on family members right now, its kind of depressing, meanwhile he is out there living like he is a single Man with no child. He is 34 years old, i know ave may not mean much but it hurts, and im 27. Im just hurt over this situation. We have known each other for about ten years, its sad.
miraclesnlove

Re: Get Money Owed from my Kids' Twisted father

New postby TheBestest » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:41 pm

I sort of had a change of heart. He has taken things too far and now I'm furious. I want to use Pay me work FIRST, and then cross him, but is there a way to cross him without him losing his job? Like I mean I think he has a lot coming to him but if he loses his job, I'll lose my child support, and I really need the extra help. Any suggestions would be great.
TheBestest

New postby Miss Bri » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:56 pm

As you say I would put my energy into getting the money first and making sure that money keeps coming. When you set about doing crossing work you do have to realize that cursing someone can and often does effect multiple areas of their life. You could cross him for instance purely with respect to his sex and love life but if he is rendered impotent from your work that may well effect other areas of his life like career. I would recommend you get a reading on the situation before proceeding with crossing work in this case.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

New postby Mama Micki » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:44 pm

Any type of crossing can certainly affect his job, including his health (physical and mental), transportation, even his romantic and sexual life, if it puts him in a bad mood. I'm with Miss Bri, concentrate on the money.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

New postby Miss Bri » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:06 am

It sounds like you would also benefit from healing-this has been a long, hard road for you-healing, wisdom, and clarity may all come in handy:
http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

New postby miraclesnlove » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:56 pm

Thanks so much for These recommendations, i will definitely benefit from these. Blessings.
miraclesnlove

New postby TheBestest » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:57 pm

**Update!!!** OK I am beyond happy I didn't cross this man or do anything to him! I finally sat down with him and talked (after finally waiting months of hearing from him finally). He couldn't pay me back because he repeatedly got locked up for fines! He missed several days of work and owes tons of ppl money. If I'd have crossed him or done any pay me work he would have definitely been worse off. I honestly feel sorry for this poor bastard and wish to help him! I mean already due to all his times in jail his job is threatening to fire him if he gets in trouble again and if that happens I'll never get my money owed plus will loose out on my daughters child support. I'm posting this update for all to think before they act! Get readings done and always check all variables!
TheBestest

New postby catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:46 pm

suarezricwrote:

"i have went to public assistance and ask if they can help with rent but they said i would have to put the father in child support."

That is correct and that is the law of the land. It is done this way, as Tammie Lee noted, to stop people from abusing the system.

End of story.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Jobs, Finances, Real Estate