Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Cleansing Before and-or After Performing Rootwork Spells

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Cleansing Before and-or After Performing Rootwork Spells

Unread post by aura » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:54 am

Hi MoonSunStar,

We don't cleanse ourselves in hoodoo after performing beneficial work since there's nothing to be forgiven for! If you feel ill at ease with using magic: don't.

Cleansing outside the context of spell-work is done regularly as a stand-along practice by most workers to get rid of accumulated energies or ''crap'' (call it what you like). Most will take a spiritual bath in Uncrossing bath crystals or 13-herb bath tea. Either is a good choice for general cleansing. Alternatively, there are a lot of traditional bath recipes used to spiritually cleanse the self. One I like uses a cup of salt, a half-cup of vinegar and a crushed cube of Reckitt's. The ingredients would be prayed over and then added to a full tub of water.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Bella06

Unread post by Bella06 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:27 pm

Before and after doing a spell, should I cleanse myself? Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:53 pm

Bella06,

It is not the custom to cleanse oneself after doing a spell for drawing, increasing, or getting. You want to keep what you did on you.

It is not the custom to cleanse oneself after doing a spell of removal of negativity because the jinx killer or uncrossing spell IS a cleansing trick, so cleansing would be redundant.

It is the custom to cleanse oneself after doing negative tricks against another person, such as hot footing, destruction, break-up, or jinxing. This is done to take off your sin.
catherine yronwode

MoonSunStar

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:28 pm

How about a protection spell?
I want to do a general protection spell to protect myself (or my family) from harm.
Is the fiery wall protection the right choice or the only alternative? Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:28 pm

MoonSunStar,

A protection spell is not something you would want to clean off of yourself!

There is a section of the forum all about protection spells -- read more there and ask there if you have questions.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Pinkredblue25

Unread post by Pinkredblue25 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:15 pm

I am planning to do a moving spell with 3 candles. I read that I use pink or red for me And the person I want closer and black for the person I want to go away. The thing is that there's no specific person for the black candle, and I read that I can just put "all rivals" instead of one specific person. I will use separation oil on the black cndle but it's not to hurt anyone or curse anyone. Is this considered that dark that I really need a cleasing? I do have hyssop herb and I can bathe in it and Chinese wash to cleanse my area, but I am wondering because I have a child and would like to know if the "negativity" can influence her she will be in the same house, different room of course. But like I said there's no specific person in mind and I don't want to harm anyone and I'm not really breaking up anyone because he's single. Thank you.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:45 am

Hi Pinkredblue25,

I'd do a cleansing at the very end of the spell work, but you should be fine throughout without any extra measures.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:50 am

Hi Pinkredblue25,
Black does not always represent negative or dark forces. For doing a general spell (like you're doing) to protect yourself, it is not a "negative" thing.
Heck, when I do cleansings for myself, I dress black candles with my name inscribed right on them!
Always remember, it is YOUR INTENT that designates the influence of the candle.
So, no, you don't need to do a self-cleansing and you won't bring in negative forces that will do anything to your child.
Hope this helps!

redlocs

Unread post by redlocs » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:34 am

Im trying to get my mother mooch boyfriend out the house. They been off and on for 20 years! Everytime they get back together, its the same old heartbreak for my mom. I want him out of her life and ours for good. He's just plain evil and jealous, he even tried to break up my boyfriend and I.

I heard that a Hot Foot candle dressed with Hot Foot oil can work, but how does the cleaning after the spell work?

What kind candle do I need after the Hot Foot to cleanse and protect myself?

Thank you all.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:09 am

Good Morning, Redlocks,

I moved your post over to the: "Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings" sub-forum.

Take a look at the earlier posts in this "Cleansing After Performing Acts of Dark Magick" topic and you will see many ways of cleansing yourself after performing Hot Foot tricks.

This guy sounds terrible. I'm so sorry that he is in your lives, disrupting everything. I wish you all the luck in the world.

Take care

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:33 am

You can take a 13-herb bath and cleanse your house with Chinese Wash.

In addition to the candle, I would also suggest getting some Hot Foot powder and sprinkling it where he steps. Hot Foot is a strong contact spell, and although many people now rely on candles to carry their work, the old methods are what this tradition is based upon and contact work is what originally gave Hot Foot hoodoo spells their reputation for effectiveness.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

redlocs

Unread post by redlocs » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:28 pm

thanks a lot Miss Aida and Mama Micki.

Scarlett13

Unread post by Scarlett13 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:20 am

I'm new to this forum so please forgive me if Im posting in the wrong place. I have hired several root workers to perform spells for me - for example a binding spell, hot foot spell, curse spell, court case cow tongue spell. I myself have have done court case cow tongue spell, vinegar jar spell, freezing spells etc. My question is do I need to cleanse. If yes what type of cleansing would you recommend (prefer a simple cleanse). I just want to make sure to protect myself and family. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:38 am

Hi sactogirl2013,

Wether you or a rootworker performs the work for you, you do need to cleanse after dark work (hotfoot, cursing and vinegar jars definitely count).

You'll find a number of cleansing techniques in this thread (including the answer I just gave you) so I do suggest you take the time to read it from start to finish. Many workers use a hyssop bath in conjunction with the 51st psalm to cleanse after dark work, 13-herb bath is another popular shoice.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:50 pm

Not to simplify matters, but you can also use Salt and "Tell it what to do". Its a cleanser in its own rite.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

bluebell

Unread post by bluebell » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:49 pm

I was just wondering if it will be necessary to perform a spiritual cleansing and purification exercise after I order for a Crossing Virgil Candle Light (against my enemies) to be set on MISC altar on my behalf.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:31 pm

Hello, Bluebell,
You can if you feel that it ought to be done.
I love the 13 day cleansing bath. It is so wonderful www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
Wishing you the very best
Take care

que25

Unread post by que25 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:18 pm

Hello,

I plan on doing negative work and wanted to know what is best to cleanse with. After the work I plan on doing some protection. I just need to know what products or kits to purchase because the instructions should be inside...right?

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:01 pm

Hi que25, I would highly recommend that you read through the pages of this thread. All of your questions are answered in previous postings. I will also add that you can't go wrong with a 13-Herb bath!

Best of luck!
Last edited by MissMichaele on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spelling
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

heart

Unread post by heart » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:09 pm

I did the break up spell with feces this morning. But I don't have hyssop on hand for cleansing. Is there any herb I can use that I can buy at walgreens or safeway? Or anything I can use for cleansing that I can find I'm the kitchen?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:03 pm

Hello Heartboken,

You can order the Hyssop here (http://www.herb-magic.com/hyssop.html) and make your bath when you get the herb. Because this is a Lucky Mojo Product forum we can't really recommend products from other retailers.

Peace~

Nathen

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:09 am

Alternatively Heartbroken, you can purchase one of the books on Spiritual Cleansing available through Lucky Mojo (or even better, Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic) - they'll go over the use of different herbs you can use to cleanse; many of these herbs available quite easily. I also suggest that in future, you ensure you have all the cleansing supplies you need prior to working hurtful spells.

Finally, you'll find some ideas for cleansing if you take to read through the entirety of the following thread: cleansing-the-home-and-person-questions ... eb8bb32832
Aura Laforest

heart

Unread post by heart » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:37 am

Hi. For the meantime I used egg to do cleansing and reciting psalm 51 since I don't have all the ingredients at the moment. I'll cleanse again once I have it. I have to list first the things i need coz the shipping will be doubled. I ordered return to me but didnt thought what else i need. Thank you for the advice. I really appreciate it.

Magician-dwr96

Unread post by Magician-dwr96 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:06 pm

For negative workings can I simply cleanse myself with sage before and after the work and cast my regular protective shield and carry some protective herbs?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:41 pm

Magician-dwr96 wrote:For negative workings can I simply cleanse myself with sage before
Sage is an excellent way to start a work.
and after the work and cast my regular protective shield and carry some protective herbs?
Hyssop is the more traditional way to take off the effects of any sin committed during negative work; as it says in Psalm 51, "cleanse me with hyssop and my sins shall be white as snow."
For a wider background in rootwork, see:
Good luck,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

sr41489

Unread post by sr41489 » Wed May 07, 2014 1:21 pm

Hi all,

I'm writing this post to learn more about what to put in a cleansing bath that I would need to do before starting any spell work on my end. I want to be completely clear of any bad energies. I heard hyssop is good for this, but what else do I need to do? Thank you.

SR

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed May 07, 2014 2:07 pm

Lucky Mojo's 13-herb spiritual bath is ready to go with everything you need in it already. You can read more about it here:

http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html
13-herb-bath-questions-and-answers-t925 ... c01e04572d
Aura Laforest

pinkgirl

Unread post by pinkgirl » Thu May 08, 2014 4:56 am

Hi, LM Family, I also have a questions about cleansing before doing any work. I'm in the process of ordering the steady work kit, I don't have a lot of money. However, I do have enough for the kit and a pack of the one day 13 herb spiritual bath. I read under the 13 herb spiritual bath that it's best to use it for 13 days. I can't afford that pack right now, so I'm wondering would the one day 13 herb spiritual bath be enough to get it done. If not is it possible that once I let it steep for the first day can I use it again for twelve more. I'm sorry if this question sound ridiculous but I just want to know, and also will the bath come with instructions.

Thanks a bunch
Pinkgirl

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Thu May 08, 2014 5:04 am

I may get shot down for this, as I could be wrong but, most of my work I don't cleanse before hand unless it specifically requests it. I may do a prayer or have a normal shower or wash my hands but not a full on cleansing.

BUT if I do dark work I will cleanse afterwards. Sometimes as simple as smudging myself, especially if the spell is continuing for a few days. at the end of the spell I will do a full on cleansing.

I also have a cleansing bath once a week. Sunday, is my preferred day for that. Just suits me.

I will watch with interest.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu May 08, 2014 5:07 am

Hi pinkgirl & Shantilly Lace,

The point of cleansing prior to the work is to start with a clean slate so to speak. If you're already doing routine cleansing and protection, a specific ''before work bath'' is not necessary. A bath suited to the spell work you're doing is then a good way to start the work (and that's included in the spell-kit pinkgirl).

the 13-herb bath is used 13 days in a row if there's longstanding issues with crossing or bad luck. For most people to clean up before working if so desired, a single bath is just fine.

When doing dark work, it is customary to cleanse as soon as it's done. Smudging is one way, a hand-wash with hyssop or full bath with hyssop the preferred standard in Hoodoo.
Aura Laforest

pinkgirl

Unread post by pinkgirl » Thu May 08, 2014 5:14 am

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Thu May 08, 2014 5:46 am

Yes, thank you Aura.

Always good to know, I would hate to lead anyone astray. lol :)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu May 08, 2014 11:49 am

Like Aura said, if you're already clean, you don't need extra before doing magical work; but it sure does help if your luck has been bad for a long time. And if that's the case, you might follow up with Road Opening or Block Busting.

At the Road Opening workshop last weekend,* Apollo Dark made this comparison: Road Opener is like a machete clearing a trail, and is appropriate for most non-magical obstacles; Block Buster is dynamite reducing boulders to rubble, and is often called for when someone has thrown for you.

*http://missionary-independent.org/workshops.html

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

destiny14

Unread post by destiny14 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:45 am

Quick question when doing cleansing baths the day you start the bath does that start as day one or is the next day considered day 1.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:35 pm

Hello, destiny14 ,
The day that you start is Day 1
You'll love the bath!!!
Take care

morgana05

Unread post by morgana05 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:34 pm

I recently did a divorce spell and for the first few days I was feeling fine. Now I'm going a lot of negativity and anger. I know there can be a backlash of negativity from doing a darker type of spell work. What can I do now to fix it because I feel like it's going to hinder the spell works progress.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:26 am

Were you working on gettings a couple to divorce -- or on your own divorce? My reply would depend a biton that ...

But generally, if you have done negative work, it is in your best interest to clean your self (at least face and hands) after doing negative work. Praying the 51st Psalm is recommended.
catherine yronwode

morgana05

Unread post by morgana05 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:47 am

Getting a couple to divorce.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:34 pm

Hello, morgana05,
Then, do what Miss cat said about washing and the Psalm
You might want to give yourself Hyssop bath (it's for forgiveness after performing spells like this).
www.herb-magic.com/hyssop.html
Wishing you the very best with your spells!
Take care

morgana05

Unread post by morgana05 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:21 am

Thank you for your help! I appreciate it. I at least did the washing, in the shower, while saying the psalm and I already feel better. I'll probably order the hysop, but it'll be a while before it shows up here. Things take forever to show up in Hawaii. Thank you both so much!

aradia71

Unread post by aradia71 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:45 pm

I will be ordering hyssop for cleansing, but in the meantime I have lots of white sage incense - is wafting myself and my house in white sage smoke a good alternative for hyssop cleansing after shaking a vinegar jar or break up jar? And what's the best thing to use for protection? Much gratitude!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:15 pm

aradia71

I would say "yes and no." Sage has a long history as a cleansing herb, but the Bible does say "Cleanse me with hyssop, and I shall be white as snow." Psalm 51:7 -- the same psalm that says, "In sin I was conceived, and in sin my mother gave birth to me."

Sage is a good and reliable general cleanser, but hyssop specifically cleans away any wrong you may have done. So use the sage until your hyssop arrives.

Miss Michaele

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:39 pm

Those who come to this thread seeking advice on cleansing before preparing spell work or after completon of spell work would do well to get a copy of "Hoodoo Spiritual Baths" by our very own Forum moderator, Aura Laforest:

BOO-GRI-HSPB
Hoodoo Spiritual Baths by Aura Laforest
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

HOODOO SPIRITUAL BATHS:
CLEANSING CONJURE WITH WASHES AND WATERS
by Aura Laforest

Hoodoo Spiritual Baths is a clear, concise, and authentic guide to traditional techniques of bathing and cleansing. Learn how to perform a spiritual house cleaning, how to take a magical bath, and how to ritually dispose of bath waters. This practical guide contains clear instructions on how to use easy-to-find ingredients for teas, baths, and washes, plus dozens of time-tested spells and recipes for every condition, including uncrossing, protection, love, sexuality, marriage, beauty, money drawing, business, gambling luck, blessing, and success.
catherine yronwode

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:09 pm

Would one need to do a cleansing after doing any sort of manipulative work, even if it's not something aggressive like Break Up? I'm specifically thinking of love work and a Peaceful Home honey jar.
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:18 pm

Luckbewithme876 ,

No you dont need to cleanse after that if its for good things. Though you may want to take a spiritual bath for those purposes before the work. Also the book mentioned above is a wonderful asset on learning about baths and the different ways and methods to use them. It changed my understanding of ritual bathing and how to incporporate it in my work. IE not every bath needs to be a tub full etc. Get it you will love it!

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:28 pm

j82

Thanks for the reply. :) Oh, I actually have that. I guess I should've looked it over closer, haha.
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

Juxtapose

Unread post by Juxtapose » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:40 pm

ConjureMan Ali

How can you get jinxed DURING your own work? I don't understand....will my jinxing effect the whole house at that point? How would this happen? Thank you!
By this I know that You delight in me, Because mine enemy does not triumph over me - Psalms 41:11

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:46 am

Hi AsherDorian,

You can get jinxed during your own work if you're doing Crossing work and it's sent back to you because the target is protected or has done reversing work on you. You can also trail the effects of what you're doing around with you if you do negative work and don't cleanse (see it like playing in the mud, not washing, and then getting the whole house dirty as a result).
Aura Laforest

inlove35

Unread post by inlove35 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:50 pm

I wanted to use fan laundry soap or pagoda soap for cleansing. Should I shower or bathe ? And for disposal should it be thrown to the east toward the rising sun? As for praying over the soap before use, can I have an example of an intent?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:35 pm

Hello, inlove35,

I like bathing because I can relax and say my prayers while my candles are lit.

And yes, you would do the same as you would for any other bathing.

You could just say the Psalm 23 and then ask God to use this soap for spiritual cleansing.

Psalm 23 is a nice one because it covers a lot of bases. You could always just say "Our Father" also. Or pray to whomever is your God/Goddess.

Take care

inlove35

Unread post by inlove35 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:26 pm

Thanks Ms. Aida...so I state my intent and enter the bath..bathing.downward and the moon should waning ?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:38 pm

Hello, inlove35,

Yes, you are correct.

But I take it a step further and state my intentions during bathing also numerous times. And the intent ought to be stated again after the prayers.

take care

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:39 am

Hell I was wondering something. I wanted to take a spiritual Love Me bath (for a guy I really like), but recently with all the crap my daughters father has done to me I was advised to cleanse myself. I have Hyssop so my question is, should I cleanse myself FIRST or is it ok to go ahead and do a Love Me Bath?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:44 am

Look at this way TheBestest, if you stink, do you wash first or just put on more cologne? Just taking the Love Me Bath is the equivalent of puffing perfume over the underlying stench. Both methods have a history of use, up to you what you prefer ;)
Aura Laforest

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:13 am

aura

Yea... I went ahead and cleansed with Hyssop on Saturday and yestetday I proceeded on with my other work. All that you said was the logic I used too ;).

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:43 pm

I just started up burning a black candle on my break up vinegar jar. Is it ok to do the washing the hands method I read previously in this post with Hyssop after each burning, and still do a full fledged Hyssop bath to wash away my sins once a month?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:09 pm

Hello, TheBestest ,

Yes, that's fine.

Although I personally prefer the full bath after negative work.

Take care

flames_dancer

Unread post by flames_dancer » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:45 pm

Hi I have a few questions about cleansing the home alter space and for me.

1) I was reading that the 13 herb bath is a must, and it got me thinking if I am doing things correctly and what effects they have.

2) I remembered that years ago I buried spell remains in my yard of a negative nature, I didn't realize it then not to do that, I tried to find it to dig it up but obviously couldn't after all this time, is there anything I can do to make sure that it still dosent have a negative effect on me and my home?

3) I have two alters so I guess my confusion is when and how to purifiy things properly, like would taking hyssop baths, 13 herb baths or uncrossing take away effects from my drawing spells, and do you only smudge with sage after any negative spells?

4) I read in a post uncrossing can cancel all good ones, but what if you are doing both at the same time?

5) I did a double action candle and egg spell on me and someone, would that take away the positive ones I did on us as I tried to remove any crossed conditions?

6) I read in a post that you should not keep graveyard dirt for more than a day, I have some for a very long time but that's because it is a family member's.

7) I just want to make sure nothing hinders my work, and I know cleanings are a must, I just want to have everything in order, all I have until I place my next order is Chinese wash, incense, and hyssop.

Any advice is greatly appreciated,thanks :-)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:40 pm

Hello, flames_dancer --

1) Well, 13 Herb Bath is very popular, but it is not so much a "must" as a ready "go-to." You can use it in floor wash, laundry, scrub water, and for personal bathing.

2) If you know the general ara where you buried the negative spell, dose the area with Jinx Killer. Smoke it or make a spritz with the oil and some clean water. Do not use bath crystals straight on planted gardens, as they contain salt, which can harm plants.

3) A Hyssop bath, being a bath, purifies YOU, not your altar. Hyssop can be added to your floor scrub or laundry for altar cloths, of course. The same is true of 13 Herb Bath and Uncroossing. They remove negative conditions. I personally do not smudge with sage -- that comes from a different radition than i was taught. Cleaning your area will not detract from your drawing spells, but just as you would put on fresh perfume after taking a shower, once you clean your altar, you might wish to re-dress it for drawing that which you desire.

4) That is not worth commenting on. Cleansing spells do not "cancel" other spells. That is childish thinking.

5) Same question state another way, and the answer is the same: Cleansing spells do not "cancel" other spells.

6) I hope you did not read such a stupid idea in a post on THIS forum! It's worse than bullshit -- it is flat-out ungrounded bullshit.

7) Keeping your altar clean is just like keeping your home clean. It is not obsessive work, just work that must be done at intervals.

I recommend that you purchase this simple, straightforward, informative, recipe-filled book:

"Hoodoo Spiritual Baths" by our very own Forum moderator, Aura Laforest:

BOO-GRI-HSPB
Hoodoo Spiritual Baths by Aura Laforest
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

HOODOO SPIRITUAL BATHS:
CLEANSING CONJURE WITH WASHES AND WATERS
by Aura Laforest

Hoodoo Spiritual Baths is a clear, concise, and authentic guide to traditional techniques of bathing and cleansing. Learn how to perform a spiritual house cleaning, how to take a magical bath, and how to ritually dispose of bath waters. This practical guide contains clear instructions on how to use easy-to-find ingredients for teas, baths, and washes, plus dozens of time-tested spells and recipes for every condition, including uncrossing, protection, love, sexuality, marriage, beauty, money drawing, business, gambling luck, blessing, and success.
catherine yronwode

flames_dancer

Unread post by flames_dancer » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:13 am

Thank you very much for your thorough reply.I didn't even think of the jinx killer. I have been in such a rush fussing over what candles to get,I forgot about the basics..the books of course thank you,so I can have them on hand for reference.

Always the basics first,ha thank you for pointing that out.

It gets confusing when you read some users posts about what correct or wrong to do and then find out it's just their opinion and not actual traditional hoodoo practice.

The graveyard dirt upset me when someone said it should not be kept that it zaps protection,but I find since it's a loved one it would be protective,it's hidden anyway it's not like I display it on the coffee table.

Thank you again,I had a queiry about your readings/work actually,and I don't know if I post in a forum,or I can ask you here by replying or if I am allowed to pm you to ask,if you get a chance to let me know I would greatly appreciate it.

All the best. :-)

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”