Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Cleansing Self Tools Altar Before and-or After Performing Rootwork Spells

lovingblueeyes
Re: Cleansing Self Tools Altar Before and-or After Performing Rootwork Spells

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:09 pm

Well I read the link on "signs".....and I have a dumb question, forgive me.
Are the signs "suppose" to appear, if they will, within the first the 3 days of starting the job or the first 3 days after the job is complete?
Lo√ingblu££y£s

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:18 pm

There has been debate on that exact question and I think, if I remember correctly, that the general consensus was that you should start to look for signs once the work is complete. So if you are burning a 7 day vigil, you start looking for those signs once the candle is done burning.

as for me - I'll take the signs whenever they come so I'm happy to start looking for them the moment after I light that candle. The way I see it, the more that adds to my confidence in the work, the better.

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Thank you for that!
I guess its like with anything else when it comes to casting, there is no set rule what the spiritual universe has in store for us. I too believe like you, that as long as one is confident in their work and faith, everything will fall into place, with in time.
For example, My intended, whom is also my coworker, invited me to meet him this week. My travel to meet him would be over an hr. by transit, so I was thinking "hmm... ill take my I Pod and a magazine for the ride" I just came from food shopping to find that a friend stopped by to visit and left me a magazine with my husband to give to me!!!! Well...if that's not a sign or coincidence, I don't know what is!
Well, Im taking all the signs and smiling!
Lo√ingblu££y£s

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:57 pm

Ama,
Just realized you posted about cleansing.
I ordered Hyssop with all the other items and I don't know when ill get them but Im anxious and excited to get started on my Come to me kit that arrives tomorrow. What say about cleansing makes sense, what would you recommend I can guse in the meantime for a cleansing?
Lo√ingblu££y£s

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:25 pm

There are lots of ways to do cleansings. There are egg cleansings and candle cleansings and other things but the go-to method seems to be the cleansing bath. Until you get your products from Lucky Mojo which includes hyssop which is key, you can do a bath of coffee, salt & lemon with the reading of Isaiah 41. You have to remember to cleanse in a top down motion pushing the mess off and away from you willing that whatever is on you go into the bath water and down the drain. Be sure to save some bathwater to throw into a crossroads towards the west. Go home without looking back.

A good cleansing should be the start of any work, as I've been told by my worker.

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:39 pm

The coffee bath you recommend, should the coffee be hot?
And how much of each ingredient?
Lo√ingblu££y£s

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:50 pm

I think what ill do is get hyssop herb and follow the LM site on how to cleanse.

Question ..... Is there somewhere else I can dispose of the remains? Why a crossroads? I mean i've read about it on the site. ut im still confused about the definition of "crossroads ". To my understanding, its a fork in the road or an intersection? Can you clarify this for me?

Can you tell im a bit "stunad" at times? Lol!
Lo√ingblu££y£s

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:07 pm

A crossroads is any intersection that crosses in the form of a "+" so that there are four paths that lead away from the crossroads (a fork in the road would leave you with only three paths). It can be two intersecting streets, intersecting paths, a bridge that crosses over a road, any two roads or paths that cross one another.

You dispose of things at a crossroads because you want to disperse that energy to the four corners of the world. So you throw your remains at a crossroads asking that the energy be dispersed and, in the case of a cleansing, basically, sort of, disintegrated.

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:25 pm

Ama,
Got it, I understand now.
Thanks for the information ;)*
Lo√ingblu££y£s

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:12 pm

Hey all,
I started working my honey jar for love on Friday and started working my vinegar jar for break up this evening. I've been working my honey jar everyday and plan on working my vinegar jar on Tuesday and Saturday's with the intentions of giving my vinegar jar a shake when I want.

What can I use to cleanse my hands with while working both jars?
Is a Hyssop bath necessary after each vinegar jar?
I was thinking vinegar?

If someone can give me some advice quick as I hope to work my honey jar tonight.

Thanks
Lo√ingblu££y£s

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:16 am

hi lovingblueeyes,

when you work the love jar, no you don't need to cleanse.

when you work the vinegar, yes you need to cleans.
for cleansing, vinegar alone is not suitable since it's a souring/crossing agent. it should be combined with other herbs and/or minerals to make a 3 or more ingredient cleansing bath. a hyssop bath and the recitation of psalm 51 is the most suitable for this kind of work and yes it should be done every-day you do this kind of work (and trust me, it's not a waste of time nor is it recommended simply to give you trouble by making things more complicated).
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:23 am

Thanks for the response.
Another question, Ill be doing Hyssop crystal baths, is it okay to prepare a batch a time, keep reserved. Or does it need to be "fresh" fir each bath?
Lo√ingblu££y£s

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:30 am

Hi lovingblueeyes,

I'd prepare a fresh bath each time, praying your desire to be cleansed from sin as you dissolve the crystals into the water. In order not to waste any of the crystals, you only need to dissolve 1/2 or a 1/3 of the packet per bath that you prepare: they're quite concentrated and that should be sufficient. Ritually dispose of some of the water after you've air-dryed from the bath.
Aura Laforest

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:45 am

I have LM Hyssop Crystals, the packet says th disolve 1/2 of the packet. I want to work my jar 9 days straight.
Your saying I can at least get 3 baths out of the packet?
I also ordered 2 more packets from LM that im waiting to receive.

Question off the bath topic... I was under the impression that when working my vinegar jar I would be cursing over it while shaking. Im reading that the lid should be off with the black candle burning on it and when done put the cap back in?
Lo√ingblu££y£s

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:17 am

I have LM Hyssop Crystals, the packet says th disolve 1/2 of the packet. I want to work my jar 9 days straight.
Your saying I can at least get 3 baths out of the packet?
I also ordered 2 more packets from LM that im waiting to receive.

Question off the bath topic... I was under the impression that when working my vinegar jar I would be cursing over it while shaking. Im reading that the lid should be off with the black candle burning on it and when done put the cap back in?
Lo√ingblu££y£s

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:59 am

for the bath crystals, 1/2 a packet is good for filling a tub. 1/3 is good if you're doing an over-the head, standing up, wash-basin sized bath. as to cleansing just your hands between workings (asked in another post), some do it that way - personally i prefer a full-body cleanse when doing crossing work.

another on the forum (can't find the thread) compared it to playing in the mud making mud pies. when you come inside, usually more than just your hands are dirty. so you could wash just your hands, but if you splashed any of the mud on you, that's still there.

off the bath topic...if you make a shaking bottle, you shake and curse. if you're working an on-going open-bottle spell, or when preparing it, you can burn a candle in the mouth. you'll find more on this (with details and examples) in Miss Cat's HITAP page on bottle spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
Aura Laforest

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:14 am

Aura,

I plan on doing an over the head bath, so I can get 3 uses out pf the crystals?
What if I opted for just cleansing the hands (as Stars does) would it be with Hyssop?
Lo√ingblu££y£s

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:18 am

Oh, one more thing..thanks for the bottle shaking confirmation.
It is a bottle shaking im doing, I have 1 black candle left until I receive my LM order. What other candle color can I use? And, If im shaking everyday, its to my understanding that I don't have to include a candle each time?
Lo√ingblu££y£s

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:28 am

If you go with just the hands, wait for the response of someone who uses that method - I don't and therefore can't help much: i'd be talking through my hat.

For the quantity of baths you'll be able to get, try a third of the crystals, if it smells strong enough and you feel cleansed following the bath - you're good to go. If it doesn't smell strong enough or you still feel icky, stick to the 1/2 packet.

As to the candle, I would only have burned one when fixing the bottle and after that I'd be shaking it after having pushed pins through the bottle cap: but that's me. You can either burn candles every day along with the shaking or only do the shaking: that's going to be up to you to decide. Both are OK. If you want to ensure that you're doing the right thing for this particular case, do a divination to see which modus operandi is the best. Stick to black candles if you want to go the candle route for the crossing work though, there aren't really any other candle colours to substitute when it comes to crossing.

(and keep in mind, conjure isn't quite like a recipe where thinks need to be done ''exactly so''. you need to understand the basis for the work and the concepts behind it; and you also need to take the time to listen to what Spirit has to tell you)
Aura Laforest

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:38 am

Thanks for all the info. Push pins, hah?.I love the.sound of that!
I did light the candle lastnight and plan on shaking it everyday.
So, is it to late yo use those push pins. I can assume the purpose of the pins are to stab them?
I get its no science, but I love learning something new everyday!
Lo√ingblu££y£s

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:15 pm

You can cleanse with Hyssop after enemy work or after working a Break-Up Spell or Hot Foot Spell, or if you want to clean your hands Van Van is great.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:08 am

Hi there,

I cleanse my hand with a few difference mixes.

1. I use a cap full of ammonia, hyssop and water.

2.Another favorite is to use florida water just by itself.

3. I also like to put uncrossing bath crystals and add water to a spray as well.

Sometimes I will just use diluted ammonia as well.

Hope that helps!
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

vvj123
Newly Registered

Unread post by vvj123 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:05 pm

My blessings have long been destroyed by this enemy through witch craft and vodoo since i was a child. She herself is a witch and she has a devil that she use to destroyed what ever oppotunity comes my way. MY life is rihgt now in hardship because of her. So i want to reverse all this evil that she is doing to me; and she is still after me day and night. Are you saying that the reversal will hurt me in some kind of way?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:40 am

VVJ123 - I would strongly suggest that you begin with a reading and consultation with a rootworker on your situation. If your enemy is a strong practitioner with familiar spirits, she's likely actively using strong protection and you may require help to remove the effects, reverse, and be protected while you do it. But whether or not you end up needing outside support and aid, you will want to find out the nature of what's being used against you, so you will know the best way to take it off.

You can find a list of experienced rootworkers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Brainny

Unread post by Brainny » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:45 pm

I began a honey jar for myself and someone else. The sweetener that I used was agave nectar. Then I decided to use a "Sweet On Me" candle atop the jar. Ever since then I've been craving lots of sweets (I devoured a bag of Easter chocolate), and eating double what I normally do! No, I'm not pregnant because its been over 9 months since "the magic happened"!

This has never happened to me before. Does anyone know when this will stop? Its very uncharacteristic of me to be so hungry. Is this a sign that the jar is working?

Any advice would be appreciated!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:33 am

Hi Brainny:

This is a forum to discuss Lucky Mojo products and their uses in Hoodoo. LM does not make a "Sweet On Me" candle. For love drawing and sweetening someone to you you could use a pink or red candle dressed with Lucky Mojo Come To Me or Love Me oil.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

GoddessMojo

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:30 am

Phoenix333, what you described sounds an awful lot like an aural migraine/migraine with aura. I get them when especially stressed or overworked, or when I've been focusing my energy intensely for a long time. I can't give medical advice but you should check them out (first few links on google for the term are good), perhaps talk to your doctor (eye and regular). They can be harmless but can also be related to other, less harmless, conditions.

That said, I get hungry too. Really hungry.
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:08 pm

I just get fatigued, I have not noted an increase in appetite as a result of spell work. I will say that as time goes on and I become more experienced, the fatigue is less intense and does not last as long; I'd liken it to building spiritual muscle, eventually your max-out raises and your recovery time shortens.

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:34 pm

Which Van Van products are good for cleansing your hands...the oil?

When you bury the break-up candle when you're done, do you also bury the used incense ashes with them as well?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:36 pm

Van Van oil is great for cleansing the hands.

Hyssop is more commonly used -- in the form of a spiritually cleansing bath, with the 51st Psalm -- when one has done seriously disruptive enemy work or Break Up work.

Peace Water shaken up and sprayed will also calm your working space down.

To properly dispose of remnant spell kit supplies, if you do not wish to make further use of them, see this page:

Laying Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains:
http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:21 pm

My cleansing habits include ammonia, hyssop (baths and sprays), salt, and burning white sage. I'll make spray mixes using previously mentioned products, and I like to spray my room, myself, and around the house every few days.

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:51 pm

Thanks Miss Cat for the information. Thanks Wild at Heart. I didn't know Peace water was used for that purpose.

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:09 pm

I also like to call out the names of the herbs and products, and tell them what I want from them as I spray. :)

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:29 am

That's a good idea Wild at Heart, I never thought of that. I asked this question before on another thread a few days ago, but nobody has answered it yet. When you cleanse when doing negative work, do you just cleanse your hands or your whole body?

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:38 pm

It depends. Some folk say that just cleaning your hands when it comes to on going work is fine- and that's what I do (hands and then a full body spray). When the work's done, taking a bath to clear the negativity head to toe is a good idea.

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:48 pm

Thanks for the quick reply Wild at Heart. Do cleanse and protect on all the days that you do negative work or just before and after the negative work is done?

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:25 pm

You should always cleanse and protect, it's a necessary habit to form. It's just that when doing negative work you should be particularly mindful. When you do the work, go and cleanse yourself or your hands- do this each time you come into contact with it. When you are finished working the spell and have properly disposed of it, that would be an ideal time to take a cleansing bath and scrub down anything that's come into contact with the energy and products of the spell (say shoes, shirts, the floor, your work space). And you cleanse, you follow up with protection.

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:02 pm

Ok, thanks again Wild at Heart, I appreciate your help.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:48 pm

Good example Wild at Heart.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:14 am

You're welcome, Starbright, and thank you, Jwmcclin. :)

Sashee78

Unread post by Sashee78 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:02 pm

Hi everyone, so I'm about to order break up kit from LM, but I've started a honey jar already. I know I can have two separate altars and I will. And I can also work them on different days. My question is how would I cleanse and protect myself? Between spells? I have hyssop and candles besides the ones that are in a quit. Also does anyone know how long it takes to perform the spell on the break up kit?

I'm also interested in working the vinegar jar what oils and herbs do I need?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:13 pm

Lucky Mojo spellkits include instructions and everything you will need for the spell. So protection is included.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:55 pm

You can do the hyssop bath at the end of the spell. But if you want something to do in between spells you can use put chinese wash in a squirt bottle and spray your hands. You can use florida wate and/or diluted ammonia too.

As far as protection, you can work with archangel michael, have a protection candle going, or a protection mojo bag etc. I would recommend doing a search on the forum.

We have spoken many times as to how to put together a vinegar jar which you can read about here

vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html

Sashee78

Unread post by Sashee78 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:23 am

Thank you all for you quick replays and advice.

nebraska

Unread post by nebraska » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:46 pm

Hi,

A person who told me that she won her husband back, said that what is crucial in the process is to do a lot of cleansing rituals.

1) What would be cleansing rituals for this purpose?

2) Do you know how to perform them?

3) Does Lucky Mojo sell cleansing ritual kits that can be used while working to win one's husband back?

Greetings

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:12 pm

Consider Uncrossing (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html) designed to remove crossed conditions, break a jinx, or put an end to bad luck. But this work is not limited to your specific type of work and is quite effective. The instructions are included to guide you in the process.

Although your question is not specific to reconciliation work, that is implied; Lucky Mojo sells a Reconciliation Spellkit (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html) designed forgive and forget past problems, fights, and break-ups, to fall in love again.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:09 pm

I think cleansing is great to rid of the negativity and bitter feelings that linger when it comes to starting the work and the relationship. If you are still angry, and not in a reconciliation kinda mood its going to be hard to really channel that into your reconciliation work. Also, its great to remove any crossed conditions that others may have thrown in your path whether it be through magic or what not.

You can definitely start with an uncrossing spell kit. Great because it comes with everything you need along with the directions. If you cannot actually cleanse him because he is not in your proximity, or near you then look into the link at the bottom as we have discussed how to do that.
www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Look into these posts as well
ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-cleansing, ... s-f37.html

Lastly, you can get a personal rootwork magical coaching session through AIRR.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

nebraska

Unread post by nebraska » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:21 am

Thank you for your reply.

Can the uncrossing ritual in reconciliation work be done only on me (so, only on one part)?

Can it be combined with a reconciliation ritual, honey jar and other rituals to win the wife/husband back from grey magic?

Thanks.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:32 am

You would want to perform an uncrossing to remove any thing put between you and the man, so he should at least be included in the form of a candle setting with some personal effects, a doll, a picture or at least his name attached to the work.

Any spiritual cleansing can be combined with Reconsiliation work, but one needs to be careful to "throw the baby out with the bath water", as we say in over here. I would make sure to reinforce any love work right after the cleansing.

Good Luck!
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:27 pm

Re: Cleansing With Hyssop Oil After Enemy Work, Break Up Work, Etc.

Greetings,

This is my first post. If this is posted in the wrong place, my apologies. I didn’t see any section specifically for Hyssop Oil where the topics for Anointing and Dressing Oils are posted, so I stated this topic. The following questions are in regard to Lucky Mojo products.

I get the impression that for the cleansing bath done after doing “bad work” that 3 or more (sometimes 9) drops of Hyssop Oil can be used in the bath water (to be poured over one’s head) instead of the Hyssop Herb Tea. Am I correct? Please inform me if I’m wrong.

In case someone is wondering: Where do I get this impression from? Mainly, from the mention of “Hyssop Bath Oil” at the web page at http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html, under the section called Cleansing And Protection After doing Bad Work: “The hyssop bath is something you can make up yourself from hyssop leaves, or you can buy ready-made Hyssop Bath Oil…” As far as I can tell, the Crossing Spell Kit comes with the Hyssop Herb Leaves used to make the tea. But, can the Hyssop Oil be used as quoted above? If not, why does the above quote suggest that the Hyssop Oil can indeed be used in this way, in place of the Hyssop Herb Tea, implying that one basically has a choice as to which form (leaves or oil) of Hyssop to use?

Also, if using the Hyssop Oil alone (with no additional ingredients, except the pan of water) for the cleansing bath done after doing “bad work”, which is best to use: 3 drops or 9 drops of Hyssop Oil? I would guess that, if Hyssop is the lone ingredient for the bath, 9 drops would probably be best. But, I could be wrong.

Thanks in advance.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:56 pm

fire_and_ice wrote:I get the impression that for the cleansing bath done after doing “bad work” that 3 or more (sometimes 9) drops of Hyssop Oil can be used in the bath water (to be poured over one’s head) instead of the Hyssop Herb Tea. Am I correct? Please inform me if I’m wrong.
I often use a few drops of an oil in a bath when I don't have the bath crystals. I'm not one of those folks who count drops, ingredients, etc. Many workers do, though, so three and nine both sound like good numbers here.
In case someone is wondering: Where do I get this impression from? Mainly, from the mention of “Hyssop Bath Oil” at the web page at http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html, under the section called Cleansing And Protection After doing Bad Work: “The hyssop bath is something you can make up yourself from hyssop leaves, or you can buy ready-made Hyssop Bath Oil…”
I'm afraid that's a misprint. Lucky Mojo sells Bath Crystals, and they sell Oils, but nothing they call Bath Oils. But, yes, you can use oils in a spiritual bath.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:17 pm

Thank you, Miss Michaele, for your helpful reply to my post.

Newatthis

Unread post by Newatthis » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:58 pm

I didn't know you needed protection while doing reversible work? Should I have a protection candle burning at the same time like Saint Michael or a FWP candle?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:10 pm

You can either employ the protection before, after, or during the reversal. I would do the protection before or during just to make sure it can't be reversed back to you.

Newatthis

Unread post by Newatthis » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:03 pm

Thanks for the quick reply Starsinthesky7 :)

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Wed May 09, 2012 6:40 am

Greetings,

Another question: If spring water or rain water is unavailable, can one spiritually cleanse oneself using tap water? If I did use the tap water for spiritual cleansing, I would most likely boil it first to eliminate physical impurities, then let it cool, and then use if for the spiritual cleansing, along with the appropriate herbs and Spiritual Supplies such as Hyssop, Van Van Oil. Is this acceptable if spring water or rain water is unavailable? Is the spiritual cleansing as effective, or almost as effective, or less effective but still effective enough to successfully spiritually cleanse me?

Thanks in advance.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed May 09, 2012 11:23 am

fire_and_ice: Can you get to a grocery store? If so you have spring water available to you.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Wed May 09, 2012 12:32 pm

Thank you for your reply.

The grocery stores and supermarkets near me have that "inauthentic" spring water available. Maybe you know what I mean: the bottled water that isn't really spring water but just implies that it is by having the word "spring" in its name. I checked on this as much as I could, in order to find out if these were bottles of authentic spring water (and these weren't). I do have this sort of fake "spring" water available to me, but is this sort of fake "spring" water good enough?

If this isn't good enough, my other option is the boiled (and then cooled) tap water as I mentioned in my earlier post.

As far as rainwater is concerned, what is the best way for an apartment dweller (as I currently am) to collect this in order to use it for spiritual cleansing? (As an aside: I'd probably also boil the rainwater before using it, because of all the pollution and such.)

Thank you for your time.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 09, 2012 12:45 pm

I don't know what you mean by "fake spring water". Generally bottled water is either spring water or distilled or purified tap water. If they just carry distilled or purified water, then I understand your issue.

There is no need to boil rain water. It is natural water.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Wed May 09, 2012 1:56 pm

What I mean by "fake spring water" is best summed up in the articles at the following two links:
http://www.wwdmag.com/nestle-sued-false ... ring-water
and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nestl%C3%A ... ertisement .
I hope that the moderators don't mind that I posted those two links. The information at those two links explain the situation better than I can. The grocery stores and supermarkets near me have this sort of "spring water", sometimes this actual brand in fact.

Again, thank you for your time.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”