• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Cleansing the Home and Person: Questions and Answers

Re: update on bath gone awry

New postby Literarylioness » Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:20 pm

beccaw wrote:well, i am stumped here. repeated the bath, and took the bathwater to a crossroads. when i emptied it some of it splashed on the back of my legs. don't know if that means anything or not. my uncrossing kit arrived yesterday and today i started my spellwork, following the instructions that came in the kit. dressed the candle, burned some incense and did the bath. accidentally got some of the bath water in my mouth as i poured it over my head, spit that out in the used bath water. went back to my bedroom where the incense and candle were and the candle had completely melted away already, the room obviously smelled like burnt wax which was really yuck lol! i'm not sure how to interpret this. perhaps i put too much sachet powder on the candle and it burst into flames? perhaps this is a sign that the work took really well? or that it didn't? also of interest to me that i'm not sure how to interpret: on my way home from work friday i saw what looked like a reflection from a mirror on the side of a house- an 'x' with a circle around it. i actually stopped and backed up to pull over and get a better look at it as it was very large(5 feet across?) and very unusual. then just now while i sat here i noticed that same exact symbol is on the logo for the uncrossing kit. i'm interpreting this as a 'hi five' from spirit, does that sound correct?

I would interpret everything as going well. When a candle burns quickly that is usually a sign of speedy success.

It all sounds good.

Mary
Literarylioness

Re: update on bath gone awry

New postby beccaw » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:16 am

oh good, i'm glad! thanks!
beccaw

Which Cleansing Products?

New postby Chagrinedgirl » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:34 pm

I want to do a cleansing bath/spell, not because work has been done against me, but just to rid myself of accumulated bad luck or negativity of my own doing through the years. I'm not sure which is appropriate, Cast off Evil?
Chagrinedgirl

Re: Which Cleansing Products?

New postby J Simulcik » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:39 pm

13 Herb Bath is a very traditional way to start cleansing yourself. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html#herbbaths

Cast Off Evil crystals are used more in conjunction with other Cast Off Evil products as part of a more complex job. http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
J Simulcik

New postby Literarylioness » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:15 pm

Chagrinedgirl wrote:I want to do a cleansing bath/spell, not because work has been done against me, but just to rid myself of accumulated bad luck or negativity of my own doing through the years. I'm not sure which is appropriate, Cast off Evil?

Actually, the uncrossing is a better choice for you unless you have a drug/alcohol problem and/or problematic friends you want to lose. Cast off Evil helps get rid of bad influences, whereas Uncrossing gets rid of all forms of bad luck. Here is the link: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Mary
Literarylioness

New postby Chagrinedgirl » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:00 pm

Thank you both, since the Uncrossing Kit comes with the 13 Herb bath I can do both and be doubly sure. :)
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Home cleansing with incense as opposed to floor washing.

New postby marcoa » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:04 am

Hello,

I promised good friends of mine that I would purify and cleanse their new apartment before they move in. I have done work like this before, but always using a traditional floor washing technique using Van Van crystals, then setting up protection with salt in corners and making St. Michael packets for the front and back doors. Then, I use a money house blessing wash on the new moon to draw prosperity in to the home, washing from front to back. My friends apartment is 95% carpeted, so I can't really use floor wash in this situation. I am planning to use incense to cleanse the home instead. My questions are, will censing the place instead of the floor wash have less powerful, equal or different cleansing effect? After I cleanse with a cleansing incense, can I burn money house blessing incense with the same intention as the m.h.b floorwash? How long should I wait to burn m.h.b after I burn cleansing incense. Any thoughts are appreciated!

marcoa
marcoa

Re: Home cleansing with incense as opposed to floor washing.

New postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:13 pm

I cleanse my room with sage all the time, and I have a friend who burns camphor as well in her room. I think as long as you have incense burning in each room you should be fine. I would do this rather than burning it in one place and expecting it to reach throughout the house. For the floor wash, I was thinking you could get a spray bottle, and spray the carpet in addition to incensing the place. I would wait to do the money house blessing after I cleansed the place.

How long do you normally wait to do the money house blessing after you cleanse? I would follow the same principle you normally do.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby Literarylioness » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:52 pm

marcoa wrote:Hello,

I promised good friends of mine that I would purify and cleanse their new apartment before they move in. I have done work like this before, but always using a traditional floor washing technique using Van Van crystals, then setting up protection with salt in corners and making St. Michael packets for the front and back doors. Then, I use a money house blessing wash on the new moon to draw prosperity in to the home, washing from front to back. My friends apartment is 95% carpeted, so I can't really use floor wash in this situation. I am planning to use incense to cleanse the home instead. My questions are, will censing the place instead of the floor wash have less powerful, equal or different cleansing effect? After I cleanse with a cleansing incense, can I burn money house blessing incense with the same intention as the m.h.b floorwash? How long should I wait to burn m.h.b after I burn cleansing incense. Any thoughts are appreciated!

marcoa

You can still use floor wash and should. I would get a broom and lightly use Chinese Wash from the back to the front door and get rid of the broom off the property, when done. You do not have to drench the place; just lightly pass the broom throughout the place, especially the corners with a dab of the Chinese wash. Carpet or no carpet, I would use water in cleansing.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

New postby Miss Bri » Fri May 01, 2009 11:26 am

Marcoa,
You can also fill a spray bottle with your traditional floor wash mixture and spritz each room with that and then go over it with a broom as Mary suggested.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

New postby marcoa » Fri May 01, 2009 1:19 pm

Wonderful advice!!

Thank you!
marcoa

How to cleanse oneself

New postby Angelina » Tue May 05, 2009 12:03 pm

Hi all,

Just wondering, after doing hot foot work, or uncrossing for someone else, is it okay to simply take a shower-just plain water, and then afterwards air dry and light a white candle annointed with holy oil and read a Psalm for cleansing? Can i put Hyssop water in a spray bottle and spray it on my body also?
Thank you
Angelina

Re: How to cleanse oneself

New postby Literarylioness » Tue May 05, 2009 1:48 pm

Angelina wrote:Hi all,

Just wondering, after doing hot foot work, or uncrossing for someone else, is it okay to simply take a shower-just plain water, and then afterwards air dry and light a white candle annointed with holy oil and read a Psalm for cleansing? Can i put Hyssop water in a spray bottle and spray it on my body also?
Thank you

Well, you probably need more cleansing than that. If you do not have a bathtub, you can work the hyssop that way. I would do the 13 herb bath though.

Mary
Literarylioness

New postby Angelina » Wed May 06, 2009 6:07 am

Thank you Mary
Angelina

New postby Miss Bri » Wed May 06, 2009 9:57 am

Angelina wrote:Hi all,

Thank you

If you have a bath, take a bath with Hyssop. If you only have a shower, then what I advise is: make a Hyssop tea and bathe with that just as you would any other spiritual bath.

You can spray yourself with Hyssop and you can also anoint your body with Hyssop oil (in an appropriate base like almond or olive oil)

Lighting one candle is fine, but often when taking spiritual baths we use two candles, arranged in the bathroom so that you are walking between them and I especially like this symbolism of going through a symbolic gate fresh and clean after doing harsher work.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

New postby Angelina » Wed May 06, 2009 8:11 pm

Thanks Bri.

:-)
Angelina

performed Bath Cleansing; worse than before!

New postby Angelina » Thu May 07, 2009 6:06 pm

Hi all,

On a previous post I had wrote that I performed a ritual cleansing bath for my husband the other night and even massaged him with the uncrossing oil while praying Psalm 37. The only thing i did not do right was empty some of the bath water at a crossroads. I instead washed it down the drain.....This morning, he developed a terrible foot pain when he woke up and could not walk on it at all. He had a previous injury on this foot which was getting better. I am just wondering if my mistake cost him to get this pain worse than ever before- he cannot work for the time being, so we are one paycheck less and we can't afford for this to happen now but it did- After many tests, the hospital cannot figure out what's wrong with his foot- I think I must do this bath over again; besides this what else can I do? i am worried i made things worse. :-(
Thank you
Angelina

Re: performed Bath Cleansing; worse than before!

New postby J Simulcik » Thu May 07, 2009 7:34 pm

Any job that does not work is just that; it simply doesn't work, it does not cause more damage. (In my experience and speaking generally) If your husband's ailments are spiritually based, then the cleansing is a good start, followed by protection. It sounds to me that he needs cleansing, protection, and healing-- in that order. This is the most effective way of preventing future problems. Money Stay With Me products are also used in situations such as yours, where you need to keep the money you already have.
J Simulcik

New postby Brujero05 » Fri May 08, 2009 5:48 am

Sounds like he needs healing.
Brujero05

New postby Editrix » Fri May 08, 2009 7:37 am

Hi Angelina. First off, don't beat yourself up. You tried to offer some relief to someone you love, and the fact that it didn't turn out the way you'd hoped doesn't mean your heart wasn't in the right place. You now understand the traditional way of bathing, and you'll do it that way next time. One thing you need to keep in mind, though, is that it is entirely possible that your husband's problems are of an purely physical nature, and there is no spiritual issue involved. That is not to discourage you from doing further cleansing; cleansing is never a bad idea, and it's a great place to start. You just need to remember that doing so may not achieve the kind of relief you're looking to give him ... and that doesn't mean you did the second cleansing "wrong" or anything like that, he may just need work of a different sort. And even then, time may be a big factor in the healing process. I agree with the folks who posted previously: healing seems a good route to explore. You might also consider having a divination to determine his needs more specifically.

Good luck. I sincerely hope things start getting easier for you and your husband.
Editrix

New postby Angelina » Fri May 08, 2009 5:56 pm

Thank you everyone :-)
Angelina

Time and Spiritual Cleansing Bath

New postby jwmcclin » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:04 pm

I like taking a cleaning bath anytime, however, I havent seen a thread that discusses the amount of time to spend in a bath. I would appreciate any input.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Time and Spiritual Cleansing Bath

New postby j82 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:32 pm

hmm good question, i normally get into it concentrate on the goal, pray for a few minutes then do the bath via it be up or down then get out air dry while still thinking of my goal and move into the working. I never heard how long to sit in the tub, I assume you know when its right and go with the gut.. once you feel you are ready and the bath is on u then move foward.
j82

New postby jwmcclin » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:12 pm

Thank you, j82, I felt the same way...get in, concentrate, and when it feels right, get on with the work. Also, I had an issue with a bath for personal cleaning, ritual and spiritual bath. I decided to personalize it for my needs...thanks again.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby rs09 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:36 pm

I often wondered with cleansing baths...when one is told to air dry, is it ok to let body air dry and then dry hair with a dryer?
rs09

New postby Miss Bri » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:13 pm

rs09 wrote:I often wondered with cleansing baths...when one is told to air dry, is it ok to let body air dry and then dry hair with a dryer?

I have lots of hair and I have found it acceptable to blow dry my hair after bathing, you just don't wanna towel it off first. You can also drag a space heater to the bathroom and air dry in heat as well, the point is just to keep the water on your person that it dries on you.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

New postby Editrix » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:42 pm

I have a ton of hair as well. Usually, I'm bathing early enough that I have time to let my hair dry for a few hours and then finish off the remaining moisture with a blowdryer if I need to (it's very thick, and Tulsa is very humid, so there's often some residual dampness). I haven't found that this dampens the effect of the bath at all. There's always the option of bathing from the neck down if getting your hair wet is a problem, but I have to say, I love starting with the head. The scent lingers in your hair all day, and getting the occasional whiff is a continuous pick-me-up.

Stephanie
Editrix

Emergency Spiritual Bath

New postby mysiclady » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:04 pm

Does anyone have any Idea what Herbs I can use for an emergency spiritual bath with herbs that I may have on hand, i have plenty,But some I may not have, If you could give me the basics. Spiritual Baths needed, Protection from harm, Home protection, Money Spiritual Bath.
mysiclady

Re: Emergency Spiritual Bath

New postby Brujero05 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:37 pm

The easiest is a salt bath. Everyone has salt. You can also mix in a teaspoon of ammonia.
Ammonia is usually found in household products like Windex Glass Cleaner, its optional though. The Salt bath should do it while reciting a protective psalm like psalm 23 or 91.
Brujero05

New postby Azna21 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:23 pm

I am in a similar situation - before thoroughly reading this highly informative LM sight, I've always used incense (Frankincense & Myrrh), oils (Fiery Wall & Van Van), sage. basil, and protection Archangel Michael & Guardian Angel candles to protect my apartment, which is mostly carpet. I also have a Hasma Hand/Eye of Fatima over my front door, and a Horseshoe Anti-Evil Eye Amulet right next to my back door.

I recently ordered Chinese Wash and Buffalo Ammonia to properly cleanse my apartment before doing any further spiritual work. However, since I already live there, and have a lot of walls/corners blocked by furniture, as well as full closets, cabinets, etc. should I move the furniture & other items to spray corners and areas close to walls (w/a spray bottle mix of water & Buffalo Ammonia or Chinese Wash)? Also, do I wipe down all furniture as well? Lastly if I'm to purchase a broom for all this, do I have to throw it away (i.e., remove from my property), or can I just give it one final cleaning w/the Buffalo Ammonia or Chinese Wash? If I am to dispose of the broom the 1st time, will I have to dispose of a broom every time I clean my apartment (I'm thinking that could get costly)??

Please advise. Thanks so much!

Azna21
Azna21

New postby Lukianos » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:08 pm

Hi Azna21,

Azna21 wrote:I recently ordered Chinese Wash and Buffalo Ammonia to properly cleanse my apartment before doing any further spiritual work. However, since I already live there, and have a lot of walls/corners blocked by furniture, as well as full closets, cabinets, etc. should I move the furniture & other items to spray corners and areas close to walls (w/a spray bottle mix of water & Buffalo Ammonia or Chinese Wash)? Also, do I wipe down all furniture as well? Lastly if I'm to purchase a broom for all this, do I have to throw it away (i.e., remove from my property), or can I just give it one final cleaning w/the Buffalo Ammonia or Chinese Wash? If I am to dispose of the broom the 1st time, will I have to dispose of a broom every time I clean my apartment (I'm thinking that could get costly)??

Many people only do a thorough move-the-furniture-get-down-to-the-baseboards-type of cleaning once a year (at most). And many folks who do this may buy a new broom as part of their larger cleaning process (especially if a year's-worth of cleaning has worn the old broom out). Others only buy a new broom if they are actually moving into a new house/apartment (ie: don't bring an old broom into a new living space). I do not know of anyone who gets a new broom for every routine cleaning of their home.
Lukianos

New postby Azna21 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:30 pm

Makes complete sense ... thanks ElKnapp!! =)
Azna21

New postby Mama Micki » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:40 pm

I like to take baking soda (which is cleansing by itself) and mix it with a few drops of a cleansing or blessing oil. Then I sprinkle it on the carpet and vacuum.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

New postby twodogs » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:47 am

you could powder the herbs that you normally use in water, and sprinkle on the carpet then vacuum. I've done that with sage before, I just put it in a mini-food chopper.

I used to do that when I lived in carpeted apartments. Now I also mix some spring water, sea salt, and Florida water in a spray bottle and spray corners, walls, doors, windows, even pillows and curtains etc because I have physical limitations with wash buckets, but I can lift a spray bottle.

I plan to do the same thing with spring water and a small amount of Chinese wash, its not quite the same, but, you do what you can with what you've got. I think you could spray that on the carpet lightly, then brush over it with a broom too. You don't need to saturate the carpet like u would if it was a rug shampoo to physically clean the carpet.

HTH!
~2dogs
twodogs

New postby Azna21 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:01 am

These are all excellent ideas - thanks so much twodogs & cleopatra ... you guys are giving me great concepts to get really creative w/keeping my apt cleansed/purified. =)

Love & Light
Azna21
Azna21

New postby Papa Rouj » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:15 pm

Here's a nice way that I learned how to do simple house cleansings...

Mix Holy water with Florida water & using a sprig of Rompe Saraguey (Bitter Bush)
Sprinkle through the whole house/apt/etc. EVERYWHERE... Windows, doors, closets, etc.

Now burn on a charcoal a mixture of Frankincense & camphor and smoke the whole place very very thick (kinda like a High Mass on a First Class Feast Day) THAT kinda thick :-)
Praying the entire time the Our Father & Hail Mary

Once finished sprinkling and smoking take little pieces of camphor and place them in the corners of each room and.........there ya go...

---------
Come on in Papa Rouj's Conjure Kitchen & lemme cook something up for ya!
Papa Rouj

New postby splitpea » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:57 pm

thank you i heard that before,i'm a def try it..my house feels life a sanna or something its so stuffy,i never cleaned my house like this and i feel its time i should i feel like thers a hold on me as soon as i walf in,i get so tired and restless..Does that mean anything,for my home to feel like this??
splitpea

New postby Wylde » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:54 pm

I have bought brooms before very cheaply that were sorta crappy at actually physically getting dirt up (have to sweep everything 3-4 times if you try that) but ive used them for paint brushes and all sorts of stuff and now that im beginning this I dont see why it wouldnt be perfectly suitable low cost solution to broom disposal if it was required...
Wylde

New postby Papa Rouj » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:03 am

splitpea wrote:i feel like thers a hold on me as soon as i walf in,i get so tired and restless..Does that mean anything,for my home to feel like this??

Is it ONLY in the place that you feel that way, or is it that you feel that way all the time but its STRONGER at your place?

Either way I think you're right to wanna get some cleaning done but I wouldn't simply stop with the house. I'd start taking a series of cleansing baths (I love Hysop baths & Psalm 51) as well to get any stuff off of you spiritually.....You can either make up the bath yourself or, Miss Cat here has GREAT products that I would and have recomended such as:

Cast Off Evil Bath Crystals & Oil
Uncrossing Bath Crystals & oil

That's just my humble opinion......
Papa Rouj

New postby splitpea » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:14 am

thank you i will do. i feel like that alot of the time but not most.. but when i walk in front of my building i start to feel it and then as soon as i walk in its like a rush like i was hit with restlessness.. i can't really explain it,i feel like i can't do what i wanna do like i'm smuthered and held down.. not to metion that the person i'm having problems with lives rite in the next building over,and i beleive she's into magic..
splitpea

New postby Silverpony » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:52 pm

BTW, if you live in Hawaii etc, there is a sacred Hawaiian sea salt called 'alaea that is apparently traditionally used in much the same way as regular sea salt is in hoodoo. It was and is used in cleansing and blessing - also used to season and preserve food. I have a strong preference for it over plain regular sea salt because it's made with Hawaiian volcanic red clay and as such tangibly has the spirit of the 'aina in it. By the way, it doesn't taste any different than any other salt, but apparently the trace minerals found in the clay are good for you. :mrgreen:
Silverpony

New postby Silverpony » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:26 pm

splitpea wrote:as soon as i walk in its like a rush like i was hit with restlessness.. i can't really explain it,i feel like i can't do what i wanna do like i'm smuthered and held down

That is very much the same way I feel when my own place becomes in need of spiritual cleansing. Note that it gradually, slowly builds, and I find I often don't realize it needs cleansing until it feels like just what you described. Too, there's an element of wanting to just -get away- from that pressure. It feels difficult to think - I too feel smothered.
Silverpony

New postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:20 pm

Chinese Wash and Peace Water are about 10 times more traditional in hoodoo than Florida Water. Even older in hoodoo is ammonia, pine-leaf tea, salt, or a mixture of salt and pepper.

As for old-school incenses in hoodoo: that'd be pine resin incense. The Cherokees and other Native tribes of the East and South East used it to rid homes of "rattling spirits" and they communicated its use to many great conjure doictors of Geoirgia and the Carolinas, who popularized it all over the nation. World-culture folk magic is of interest to many, and if you were asking about Chinese folk magic house-cleansing incense, i'd tell you to burn Camphor... but there's probably someplace else to discuss all those other cultures, and this here is a hoodoo forum.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Spiritual Cleansing - Does it nullify all previous work?

New postby path2success » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:16 pm

1. I just got to know that before we start any work we need to do a cleansing. Now if I have already done a honey jar without cleaning & also lit some vigil candles will all that work be nullified if I do a spiritual cleansing? Or will it only get rid of the unwanted energies?

2. I am working with someone on my case. But I have also ordered loads of supplies from LM. I decided to start my work, just because it makes me feel in control and keeps me positive.

Im worried if I start my work and after that if my rootworker does a cleansing to start their work will all my effort vanish :( ?
path2success

Re: Spiritual Cleansing - Does it nullify all previous work?

New postby Literarylioness » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:22 pm

path2success wrote:1. I just got to know that before we start any work we need to do a cleansing. Now if I have already done a honey jar without cleaning & also lit some vigil candles will all that work be nullified if I do a spiritual cleansing? Or will it only get rid of the unwanted energies?

2. I am working with someone on my case. But I have also ordered loads of supplies from LM. I decided to start my work, just because it makes me feel in control and keeps me positive.

Im worried if I start my work and after that if my rootworker does a cleansing to start their work will all my effort vanish :( ?

Your work just won't be as affective. Without doing a proper cleansing, you are essentially putting beautiful clothes on an unwashed body. Would you put on your finest outfit without taking a shower? Because essentially that is what you are doing whenever you try to draw something to you when you have not been cleansed.

So you can do the whatever work you want to, but don't be surprised if it is not too effective since you need to be cleansed. Also, if you are working with a rootworker, you need to consult with him or her about what you are doing. The two of you could be at crossed purposes.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Re: Spiritual Cleansing - Does it nullify all previous work?

New postby path2success » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:30 pm

Thank you Mary for the clarification!
path2success

Rue, Rosemary & Basil Bath

New postby jwmcclin » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:06 am

Has anyone experienced a Rue, Rosemary and Basil bath. According to LM website it is used to improve health matters, remove jinxes and for protection. As for disposal I would think to throw in front yard because you want the work to strengthen, am I right? Also is it thrown at sunset, prior to sunset or when you complete bath. Now I have read this but i need a better understanding from those who have experienced this bath.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Rue, Rosemary & Basil Bath

New postby Literarylioness » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:52 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Has anyone experienced a Rue, Rosemary and Basil bath. According to LM website it is used to improve health matters, remove jinxes and for protection. As for disposal I would think to throw in front yard because you want the work to strengthen, am I right? Also is it thrown at sunset, prior to sunset or when you complete bath. Now I have read this but i need a better understanding from those who have experienced this bath.

It is a great bath for unjinxing, but I would not throw the water in the front yard. You either throw it in a crossroads, or a tree OFF your property before sunrise. This if you are trying to get remove jinxes and protect yourself. You sprinkle the basil water on your doorstep when you are trying to bring something to you. To get rid of stuff OFF your property, preferably at a crossroads or tree. To bring stuff to you, ON your property.

I hope that makes sense.

Mary
Literarylioness

turpentine.......do yall have any spells 4 it 2 clean

New postby mr.blessful » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:21 pm

I was asking do anybody how some spells from turpentine......
mr.blessful

Cleansing the home over days

New postby jliscorpio » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:05 pm

I have a question regarding spiritually cleansing the home.
I live alone in a kinda big house and the practice of cleansing the home top to bottom back to front and throwing out the water at the crossroads before sunrise makes me wonder if I can do this over a period of days or must it all be done in one day to get the correct effect? To get it done by sunrise I better start at noon the day before!! :D
Jeff
jliscorpio

Re: Cleansing the home over days

New postby Lukianos » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:14 pm

Hi Jeff,

jliscorpio wrote:I have a question regarding spiritually cleansing the home.
I live alone in a kinda big house and the practice of cleansing the home top to bottom back to front and throwing out the water at the crossroads before sunrise makes me wonder if I can do this over a period of days or must it all be done in one day to get the correct effect? To get it done by sunrise I better start at noon the day before!!

From a practical standpoint, it is not likely that anyone would be able to deep-clean a large house alone in the hour before sunrise. This is what some folks do: 1) Do a full deep cleaning (top to bottom, back to front, getting into all the corners, wiping down the baseboards, etc.) once a year (more often if a situation develops that requires it), praying while you go, and lighting a white candle in each room as your finish it. Such a process could take a couple days if the house is large and the cleaning crew small. The old wash water still goes out the front door (and preferably off the property) when you are done (for a large house, it might mean a few trips out the front door over the course of the cleaning)--don't worry about whether it is before sunrise or considerably after.

2) On a daily or weekly basis, do a smaller cleaning in the morning (sweep / mop the public-area floors, for example) back to front, with prayer, and with the wash water going out the front door / off the property. This does not have to be before sunrise (unlike a personal spiritual bath, which would be done before sunrise if at all possible). You might set aside a span of time each day/week for cleaning and rotate areas to be cleaned; or you may have areas that are cleaned regularly versus others that are cleaned less often.

Good luck!
Lukianos

New postby jliscorpio » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:37 am

Thank you for the clarification I was really dreading deep cleaning the house all at once in an hour when I am generally asleep. You made the process much clearer and I appreciate your taking the time to explain it.
jliscorpio

Cleansing bath how to...

New postby Dimples03 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:15 pm

I have a situation with someone close... I would like to know what kind of bath I need for uncrossing someone? I also want to know if i need a bath to do protection and love and money work? I was given something to use by a man that was helping me. He has passed away and I wanted to do some work. I have an evil lady that works close with me at work and she is doing voodoo on me and my mother. I want this evil lady and whatever she brings to go away. She is jealous and trying to make me and my man unhappy together. what can I do to get my happiness with him back? What can my mom do to stay protected after the bath and to get and keep a good job.
Dimples03

Re: Rue, Rosemary & Basil Bath

New postby jwmcclin » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:37 am

It does and thank you Mary.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Cleansing bath how to...

New postby Lukianos » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:23 pm

Hi Dimples03,

Dimples03 wrote:I have a situation with someone close... I would like to know what kind of bath I need for uncrossing someone? I also want to know if i need a bath to do protection and love and money work? I was given something to use by a man that was helping me. He has passed away and I wanted to do some work. I have an evil lady that works close with me at work and she is doing voodoo on me and my mother. I want this evil lady and whatever she brings to go away. She is jealous and trying to make me and my man unhappy together. what can I do to get my happiness with him back? What can my mom do to stay protected after the bath and to get and keep a good job.

You have several facets to your case, some of which will need to be addressed separately:

1) Cleansing / Uncrossing
2) Protection of self, family, and relationship
3) Maintaining Employment
4) Cultivation of Love and Prosperity
5) Hotfooting the unpleasant coworker out of your life

For cleansing and uncrossing work to remove stuff that has already been done, 13 herb bath is an excellent choice:

http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

The uncrossing bath may be followed with a Protection or Firey Wall of Protection bath:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-protection.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

To keep your job, Steady Work, Prosperity, and/or Boss Fix products are worth investigating:

http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/prosperity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-boss-fix.html

Baths to promote love and happiness in the home include the Love Herbs mixture, and the Peaceful Home herbs mixture:

http://www.herb-magic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/peaceful-home-herb-mix.html

Finally, to remove the unpleasant coworker, consider the hotfoot family of products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-hot-foot.html

Hope this helps!
Lukianos

Re: Cleansing bath how to...

New postby Miss Bri » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:22 pm

Edward gave you excellent advice as he always does. I would add that as far as job getting/job keeping goes, you might want to also explore Crown of Success products: http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: turpentine.......do yall have any spells 4 it 2 clean

New postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:12 pm

Turpentine is used in a number of bath and floorwash recipes, mostly from Georgia and adjacent states. It is toxic, but it is used in small doses. A typical recipe might include a half-handful of table salt, a half-handful of Epsom salts, and 9 drops of tupentine in a bucket of scrub water or a bathtub of washing water.

The use of turpentine is related to the use of Pine resin as and incense to cleanse a space and Pine needles boiled in water to scrub or wash. Both of these cleansing tricks entered hoodoo through their use by the Cherokee Indians and Blackfoot Cherokee of Georgia.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby KellyKat » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:22 pm

This was very helpful as I too have a somewhat large home and was wondering how I would get it all done. I have another question though. Would it be ok to add some Chinese Wash to a spray bottle of water and spray it in a room if it's not possible to actually go in and clean it? Also what is the prayer to recite if there is a specific one? This is my first time attempting a house cleansing so I want to make sure I do it properly. :)
KellyKat

New postby Wylde » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:54 am

I think spraying would help very little if at all, its the combination of the ingredients, magic and the sweeping/cleaning motions that push out the negative energies. It might make that room smell better, but you can spritz a carpet for instance then "sweep" it with a broom to achieve the proper effect from what I have read about this elsewhere. If the room is really this cluttered it might be a good idea to empty it, cleanse and then you know trim it down a bit. Do not think I come at this from a place of not understanding, because I am the queen of clutter... and am about to have to do this myself. I am daunted but undefeated by this prospect. Try watching a few episodes of clean house for inspiration, thats what im doing lol!
Wylde

Reply mary: Rue, Rosemary & Basil Bath

New postby butterfly » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:24 am

hi mary. for protection baths its obviously something you want to bring to you, one wouldnt dipsose of the bath water at a crossroads? if not what should they do?

thanks,
butterfly
butterfly

Next

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings