• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:43 pm

Come to Me Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Re: combining a come to me + reconcilliation vigil as one?

Unread postby j82 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:59 pm

i would use them together as the come to me brings him to the rec if thats how you set it, of course the petition in the come to me should be directed in that manner to draw him to rec. iv seen candles set in that manner before come to me follow me boy and rec. though have you had a reading on this person and the prospects of rec? or thought about other work to do with the candles. You might want to consider a honey jar and a rec spell kit along with the candle working. Good luck!
j82

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:59 pm

You asked a similar question here weaithklewn about mixing a Come To Me candle with Attraction.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wraithklewn » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:25 pm

Hehe yup i remember that :) but ok heres what i was trying to figure out really.. its not so much the oils i have questions about. as i ve never had any previous experience with vigils before im more concerned of the mix of herbs that is used in them. ive read time and time again of the importance of not overloading vigils with oils or herbs. not thinking of the top of my head i cant really recall how many differnt herbs that LM puts in either a reconcilliation or a come to me vigil or which herbs are the same in both (if any).

so reflecting on that other post of mine tells me that yes a combination of these 2 is feasible. but how bout in a vigil? im talking of the herbs.. say i purchased a come to me vigil and it arrives... i have some of the LM reconcilliation herbs left from the honeyar kit and put a pinch in that.and 3 drops of oil. would it be too much for it that it can potentially burn sooty because i added these thing into it?
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate # 1684G
wraithklewn

Unread postby trish76 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:59 pm

I don't think anyone is going to be able to tell you the exact measurements they use when doing it, you are going to have to work with it yourself and see what works best, keeping in mind what was posted about drowning the wick, adding too many herbs etc. Don't overthink it and just keep an eye on what you are doing. My first two homemade vigil candles were a hot mess...literally.....because I was so focused on the end goal I had in mind and not so much on common sense. In any event, I ordered a few more LM vigils and looked at how it was done. There's not a puddle of oil on the top and the top isn't completely coated with herbs...when it burns down completely you can kinda see how much was put in. Also keep in mind that if you dump in any large chunks of herbs right on the top they are going to catch fire when the flame hits them. If you feel so inclined, you could try ordering a few "test" candles, the ones that are undressed and unfixed, and work on your technique that way.
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥
trish76

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:00 am

Simply put...Yes. You can combine come to me which is for attraction of a new or old lover, or an unknown lover, and reconciliation which is to heal a past relationship. An even better product to couple with reconciliation is return to me. You can use all 3 or the last two.

If you want lucky mojo to combine the two, then simply get an unlabelled plain vigil candle, and state in the order box you want it dressed with reconciliation, and come to me type of herbs.

Since you have some herbs left over from the previous kit then lightly sprinkle some reconciliation herbs in the come to me vigil light along with the oil. OR you can put the come to me candle in the middle, and buy some offeratory candles, and put them around the come to me candle. So that you are covering both basis. You can dress the offeratory candles with the left over reconciliation herbs/oil you have. You can use however many offeratory candles as you want.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby trish76 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:39 am

wraithklewn wrote:Hehe yup i remember that :) but ok heres what i was trying to figure out really.. its not so much the oils i have questions about. as i ve never had any previous experience with vigils before im more concerned of the mix of herbs that is used in them. ive read time and time again of the importance of not overloading vigils with oils or herbs. not thinking of the top of my head i cant really recall how many differnt herbs that LM puts in either a reconcilliation or a come to me vigil or which herbs are the same in both (if any).

so reflecting on that other post of mine tells me that yes a combination of these 2 is feasible. but how bout in a vigil? im talking of the herbs.. say i purchased a come to me vigil and it arrives... i have some of the LM reconcilliation herbs left from the honeyar kit and put a pinch in that.and 3 drops of oil. would it be too much for it that it can potentially burn sooty because i added these thing into it?

My bad, I thought you were trying to make your own candle with the LM oils and herbs. I shouldn't post this late at night. :oops:
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥
trish76

Unread postby wraithklewn » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:07 am

thank you everyone for the great ideas. all are most helpful and give some various options that i do really like. i was distracted earlier when i put up the post that i didnt even remember i can have LM fix a vigil that way for me.. Thank you for reminding me of that Stars

Trish you werent entirely wrong as i was looking at it from both angles.. to make my own or combine one thats premade from LM. so dont think you werent helpful because you were :)
wraithklewn

Unread postby wraithklewn » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:58 pm

is it possible to order a come to me vigil and have LM add reconcilliation herbs and oils in it too? i kinda wanted the vigil with a label :D
wraithklewn

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:53 pm

Sure, you can ask for a candle with one label to be dressed with herbs and oils from another line of products. Just be sure to state your request clearly in the message area of your order.

CAN-GLS-COME
Come To Me Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby wraithklewn » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:00 pm

yay!! Thank you for replying to me Ms. cat. This is good as i really wanted one with a label instead of a plain vigil... i really like the artwork you guys use for your products.
wraithklewn

Come To Me Candle Questions and Answers

Unread postby lovejones11 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:37 pm

I started a Come to me candle two days ago and I was told by the lady that own the store that I bought it from to let the candle burn out on its own I was all for that until i thought about my x still on the lease at our apartment and i was scared he would come to get some of his stuff when im gone and see the candle burning. The flame was high flickering and it popped a couple of times I had to let the fire out this morning when i went to work and hide it just in case he came when i got home i lit it again and now because the melted wax is so high its making my flame low but its still dancing..

I wanted to know if me having to put the flame out does it stop what im trying to do (get my x to come back to me) also along with the candle im doing a mojo bag, whiskey and damiana herbs for 21 days and a honey jar (the lady at the store told me to do all of this) im just worried now that I had to let the candle out (with a saucer) and re-start it and will have to every day that im not home so he will never see it.

please let me know if the Come to me candle will not work now because of this and because the flame is low with all the wax I was thinking about pouring the wax our (some) but was scared that would not be a good idea.

ANY SUGGESTIONS, ADVICE I WILL TAKE
lovejones11

Re: Come to me candle

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:49 pm

lovejone11, did you purchase any of these items from Lucky Mojo? As you know, this forum is designed for customers and clients of Lucky Mojo. We do not give advice about other sellers products.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lovejones11 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:05 pm

I bought it from one of the retail store on lucky
Mojo site
lovejones11

Unread postby j82 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:08 pm

Here is a link from Cats Online book that discusses candle burning signs http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

also as jwmcclin stated its about LM products LM nor anyone on here can speak on other products because we cant give a value of quality as we can with LM candles, which are made in house and dressed to tradition for each client. cheap candles can burn bad because they were made cheaply IE air pockets, wick is not centered, cheap wax etc. and then dressing it if too much herb or oil is added can effect it along with where it burns ( hot/cold) breeze? u get the idea. If you want you can order to have candles set with LM the reports are great and insightful. AIRR readers and workers also offer this service for clients. best of luck.
j82

Unread postby j82 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:13 pm

Addition if u cant burn at home for fear of the ex finding it, id hire an AIRR or LM to set the candles for you, that way they can burn all the while and u can do the other work as you desrcibed. I own a few dogs, I dont burn 7 day candles at home either for fear of them knocking it over or someother issue. I always have em set with an AIRR or LM for me. worked fine for me. also if u want this ex back you may want a reading to see whats going on and ask what specific work to do, and id also look into LM reconcilation candle/products.
j82

Unread postby lovejones11 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:17 pm

I've read the link I was also giving by the owner of the retail store that has taking some of Cats classes a print out of the candle magic divination I only went to that store and purchased stuff because I trusted that it was safe because it is on LM website.

The candle is NOT cheap at all its burning the way it should all I was asking is because I had to let the fire out this morning and the wax that is now liquidy and is pretty much up to the wick and making the flame very low ,is it a bad Idea to pour some of the wax out??
lovejones11

Unread postby lovejones11 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:23 pm

I have had readings I also received a reading at the store right before I purchased anything I came to the store to purchase a intranquility kit but since I read that everyone should get a reading first and there were readers in the store I said hey why not . The reader actually told me that if I did the spell he would come back crazy literally crazy so I decided not to go that route... instead the owner told me other things to do that should work. I have tried to contact AIRR members but they are so booked that I would have to wait till I can get a consultation and all that other good stuff so I just decided to do it myself but I totally forgot that he could possible come one day while im at work and see it.

I did read the article about HOW TO BURN CANDLES IN SECRET but it did not state if its ok to let out a 7 day candle.

is it ok to burn a 7 day candle in sections??
lovejones11

Unread postby j82 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:23 pm

some ppl burn them in sections, some burn em straight through. the risk of burning in segments is if it dont burn long enough u can run into an issue like you where the wax didnt melt down enough and the wisk is drowning. Or its a sign of the work you are doing. Personally when in situations like yours I pray to correct the problem then pour the wax out to help it along but thats me. again if you cant burn em at home, then the best option is to have them burned for you at AIRR or LM. If you want to do them at home buy some small candles and dress with the oil and burn one daily for 7 days LM sells em they burn about two hours, just pick the proper color and oil..and of course prepair the candle accordingly.
j82

Unread postby Wild at Heart » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:28 pm

How did you put the candle out? Did you blow it out (signaling that you are done with it forever), or did you pinch it out with your fingers- or smother it with a candle snuffer?

Edit: my apologies for a repeat, when I saw this there was only one reply. :)

Edit 2:
BTW, I had a similar experience with a candle- I'd say salvage it if you can, but honestly I would just start all over again. If you fear your ex coming over for his things, let it burn in your oven (just remove the sheets for room), or ask for an unlabeled candle (or peel the label off yourself, prior to lighting it. Also, don't forget to discreet collect some personal concerns (really small, hardly noticeable- maybe you can find some armpit hair on his deodorant or something) before he takes everything, that would help you in the long run.
Wild at Heart

Unread postby lovejones11 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:29 pm

I smothered it with a snuffer ...I know better than to blow it out lol ...but I did just learn from the LM website about pinching it out(good to know)

So it is ok to pour the wax out??
lovejones11

Unread postby j82 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:33 pm

ya you need to work the candle though adhere to the signs also. I know workers who relight, redress, repray, cut wicks mid way, pour wax etc.
j82

Unread postby lovejones11 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:35 pm

I have a honey jar with his and my hair tied together and I have his and my hair in a mojo bag that I carry around with me...(all things the lady at the store told me to do) I really wanted this candle to burn so I didn't want to start it again but If it doesn't hurt while I burn this one in sections I might just burn some regular candles for seven days. Also the honey jar I have going she gave me 12 pink candles and the first night it left no wax at all other than what I used to keep the candle in place but tonight it actually left two puddles of wax that look like hearts...
lovejones11

Unread postby lovejones11 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:37 pm

I was just worried because its a 7 day glassed encased candle that it was wrong to let the flame out and even worst to pour the wax out...

Since i can pour the wax out how would I do it and do I keep it??
lovejones11

Unread postby j82 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:40 pm

if you look on cats site I gave above two hearts are a good sign, two tear drops are not, or the wax running away from you. one of the nice things of 7 day candles is they burn on the petition 24/7 for about 7 days and leave signs to the work, u lose a bit of that in sections ( not consistent) and the signs can be based on how u burned it, but keeping that in mind and using it as you specified then id move along accordingly. Best of luck!
j82

Unread postby lovejones11 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:28 pm

I was just worried because its a 7 day glassed encased candle that it was wrong to let the flame out and even worst to pour the wax out...

Since i can pour the wax out how would I do it and do I keep it??
lovejones11

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:54 am

Lovejones11,

you are FINE! You can definitely pour wax out to stabilize the candle flame. You can also find something to push the wax down and/or poke holes in the wax to help the flame as well. Just repray over the candle, just as you did before. Some people have to burn their candles in section and cannot keep their candle burning all the time due to many different reasons.

You only pour out the wax if your candle is not burning right. This is taking charge of your candle and intentions and manipulating the candle burn.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:49 am

When I have to pour the wax out to save a candle from drowning, I do like to keep the wax and burn it if at all possible. The way I do that is by taking the wax out of a tealight candle - most tealights you can remove the wax and it leaves the wick and little metal wick anchor in the tin. When you pour the wax out of the vigil, you then pour it into the tealight tin with the wick. Once it solidifies you can then light and burn that wax!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:31 am

That's a great idea from Devi Spring. I like that.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Come to Me Candle Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:32 am

This is what the Come To Me Candle looks like, for those who are interested. You can order from the forum by clicking the blue Add to Cart button.

CAN-GLS-COME
$8.50

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

come to me encased vigil candle

Unread postby NENA1182004 » Sun May 27, 2012 7:44 pm

for this here where do we place the paper?
ed Come To Me Glass Encased Vigil Candle. Write your petition on paper, write the name of the man you are working on, cross it with your name written 9 times, and set the Vigil Light in a safe place, such as the sink, bath tub, or shower stall, where it will not cause any problems while you are out.
NENA1182004

Re: come to me encased vigil candle

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Sun May 27, 2012 8:16 pm

Place the petition paper under the candle. You can either set the candle directly atop the paper, or cover the paper with an overturned dish, or some such, and place the candle on that.
Two-Headed Doctor
HRCC Graduate #1764G
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun May 27, 2012 8:49 pm

The overturned dish is preferred by those concerned with fire safety, another option is to tape the petition onto the glass. Good Luck in your work NENA1182004.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Mon May 28, 2012 12:34 am

I'm personally a big fan of methods that preclude house fires ;)
Two-Headed Doctor
HRCC Graduate #1764G
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lilangel2 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:02 pm

How do you write the names on paper for a come to me candle? Im fairly new to this and i'm reading you write the persons name 9 times, how would i write mine across it? Not quite understanding it . Any help would be appreciated
lilangel2

I want her to come to me

Unread postby baidoo » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:40 am

Hi,
I am talking to this lady that I really like and she leaves far from me. I have bought the come to me candle and I do not how to use it to work on her? Can I get some help as to how I can use it? Also, can only use it for one lady or more?
baidoo

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:04 am

lilangel2 -- see the forum thread on petition papers, here:

Petition Papers and Name Papers Questions and Answers
petition-papers-and-name-papers-questions-and-answers-t21039.html

baidoo -- i moved your question from the general love question area to this thread which i all about how to use Come To Me candles. If you read the thread from the beginning, you will find lots of answers. Also read the web page on Come To Me products, here:

Come To Me Spiritual Supplies
http://luckymojo.com/cometome.html

CAN-GLS-COME
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby lostnewbie » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:53 am

Hello. I have a question. I'm a bit embarrassed to even say what happened, but I need to know if I did the right thing. Well, I just lit a Come to Me Candle which sparked when I lit it, made a single "pop" noise (as it sparked), emitted white smoke briefly, and there hasn't been one single moment that the flame hasn't been dancing or bouncing around wildly. Then, about ten minutes ago, I was holding it with two hands, focusing my intent, praying over it and then it sparked again, with yet another single "pop" noise (as it did in the beginning. And now, the embarrassing part is that I was so focused on the person and the flame and holding the candle tightly, that I startled myself so much that I moved the candle and caused the wax to put out the flame. Sometimes, I am so jumpy and I am so embarrassed by what I did. So, I relit the candle, which is still burning and dancing wildly about again. Is this okay, since I did physically cause the candle flame to go out? Or what would any of you suggest I do? Should I let this one burn and light another one later? Or do you think it's fine as is? Those are my main concerns right now. Thank you!
lostnewbie

Come to Me Candles Produced Movement, But Not Completion

Unread postby cherish » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:34 am

Hello,

I would like some advice on what I should do next.

I had three Come to Me candles set for me [candle reports deleted]

My target ended up leaving who he was with. But, he didn't come to me. He went to somebody else :(

I'm thinking that I should burn a few Road Opener candles to remove any obstacles. Then, start more Come to Me work.

Any other suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you!
cherish

Re: Come to Me Candles Produced Movement, But Not Completion

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:50 am

Start with some cleansing work, followed by road opener and another come to me/follow me/love me (if this is your intention.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cherish » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:49 am

Thank you for the reply. Yes. That's my intentions. Do you recommend me to do a one day cleansing or a nine day cleansing?
cherish

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:46 am

Cherish, this forum is about products, and we don't do readings, yet your original post -- where you literally copy-pasted candle glass readings from our competitors (!) -- seemed to be asking someone here to help you with a very complex situation, based on candles that were set for only PART of the situation. In other words, because your question about Come To Me candles made no sense to me (you write "My target ended up leaving who he was with. But, he didn't come to me. He went to somebody else" -- and i go, "Huh? Why was she burning Come To Me Lights to break up a couple?") i had to look back through your entire forum board history, where you were asking about Intranquil Spirit candles, Separation candles -- and others as well -- to understand what you were doing.

Then i noticed that your original thread title stated that your "Successful Candle Burn Went Wrong." But the reports you quoted (which i deleted because we don't do readings here) were actually not all that great -- hazy, grey, with stuck herbs, and so forth, indicating delays and obstacles.

First: You have way too complicated a situation in hand to be addressed by a couple of candles.

Second: Any advice based on a candle-by-candle opinion, especially different brands of candles burned by competing rootworkers, is not going to be effective.

Third: You are "stacking jobs" -- that is, giving the same job to two competing services (an AIRR worker who uses an unknown brand of candle and the candle servers at MISC, who use Lucky Mojo candles). This is never a good idea. Please see the AIRR page advising against it, here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Workers

So, if you want my opinion, may i suggest that you book an actual session with a rootworker and counselor who can look at the whole picture -- the names, signs, ages, locations, and life-styles of everyone involved, what has been happening, and what your hopes and desires are. Then work with that person in an orderly and confident manner, letting them guide you as the two of you define the type of work to be done, a time-limit for the work, and some suggestions as to the types of candles to be set.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby cherish » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:05 pm

I apologize for any inconveniences I may have caused. I see now where I went wrong. I was unaware that the MISC wasn't linked to this forum and that it wasn't a good idea to hire more that one person to do the same job. I guess all the discussion on here about the MISC and AIRR services threw me off.

Btw, some of the past topics that you looked at, including the Break Up, were about another guy that I'm no longer interested in.

I did have a reading with an AIRR reader about month ago about my current target. As a matter of fact, I've had more than one reading with an AIRR reader in different months. They all said there will be obstacles.

Now, I know I'm going to have to start over. Which, I don't mind. I want to make I do everything right this time.
cherish

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:21 pm

cherish,

Thanks for setting me straight. Like i said, you do have a complicated situation. I think your are right -- take a deep breath, formulate your goals, consult a worker you can trust, and start again.

CAN-GLS-COME
$9.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Come to Me Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread postby abadd1 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:54 pm

Hi, i want to have a person come to me. how do i write the petition? what is required? do i write their name nine times then my name over theirs nine times and write what i want to happen around our names in an unbroken circle? is this ok by itself, or do i add this with a petition?
abadd1

Unread postby aura » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:05 am

The paper you're describing would work well. These are often used in honey jars but it is quite suitable for the type of work you're doing. That would be the petition (what you write in the circle around the names) and thus there would be no need to add any other paper. If you have personal concerns, you can fold those into the paper. You could also anoint the paper in a five-spot patter (four corners and the middle) using an appropriate condition oil should you so desire.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby abadd1 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:49 am

awesome! thank you very much.
abadd1

Unread postby crzblu3y3z » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:12 pm

I bought a "come to me" 7 day candle, unaware that it is used for a "new love interest"
I thought it could be used for an old flame (pardon the pun) to return to me.
What do I do now, I have this candle that I dont really need as I dont want a new person to come to me.

Or could it be used for an old flame to return to me?

Any suggestions?
crzblu3y3z

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:17 pm

You can name it for a speciic person your already know. You could add a return to Me candle to your next order.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby crzblu3y3z » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:19 am

catherineyronwode wrote:You can name it for a speciic person your already know. You could add a return to Me candle to your next order.

What do you mean by "naming" it for a person i already know? So it CAN be used for an ex boyfriend to come to me??

Thanks,
crzblu3y3z

Unread postby Papa Newt » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:33 am

Yes, it can be used on an ex boyfriend or a known person of interest. Do read the page about Come To Me where you will find some useful information under Setting Candles As Prayer Lights.

Best of luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Talk to me type vigil for love

Unread postby Spellkiss » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:38 am

I was wondering what would be the best candle to have lit at the church for a talk to me/loving communication candle for constant contact and communication.
I know suggestions might include mercury with deers tongue but I'd like to hear everyone's suggestions for the best advice or any topics that may have included this that I may have missed in the forum. thanks :)
Spellkiss

Re: Talk to me type vigil for love

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:59 am

Spellkiss, Mercury Oil and Deer's Tongue would make great additions to a Come to Me candle.

When you order a candle from the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church, you have an opportunity to write out a fairly detailed petition. You can specify your intentions there.

Miss Michaele
For a reasonably priced, honest psychic reading RIGHT NOW, call HOODOO PSYCHICS at
1-888-4-HOODOO

http://forum.luckymojo.com/hoodoopsychics-com-instant-readings-from-members-of-airr-t16224.html
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Talk to me type vigil for love

Unread postby Spellkiss » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:13 pm

I like that idea thank you
Spellkiss

Unread postby Grenade » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:48 pm

If I want to do a come to me vigil candle, but I don't want to attract a certain person, what do I do?
I want to have this candle lit for me at the Missionary Independent Church.
I work with this person, and I'm fairly sure they are attracted to me, but I'm not attracted to them.
I know I can write out specific qualities that I want in a man that he doesn't have, but I don't even want to slightly add to my coworkers attraction.
Thanks
Grenade

Unread postby natstein » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:05 pm

Hello Grenade,

AS long as you don't name your co-worker specifically and the qualities you are looking for are not all present in that person I don't think that you need to worry about adding to their attraction with your Come to Me Vigil light. So like you mentioned just put the qualities you want in your significant other, Attractive, Generous, Kind, Blond hair, Not to Clingy ect... and you should be good to go.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Grenade » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:31 pm

natstein wrote:Hello Grenade,

AS long as you don't name your co-worker specifically and the qualities you are looking for are not all present in that person I don't think that you need to worry about adding to their attraction with your Come to Me Vigil light. So like you mentioned just put the qualities you want in your significant other, Attractive, Generous, Kind, Blond hair, Not to Clingy ect... and you should be good to go.

Peace~

Nathen

Thanks.
I just asked because I read in some threads on here where people mention trying to get a specific person to come to them, but other people are coming to them.
Grenade

Unread postby yuri » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:31 pm

Hi,

I am starting a working with the planet Venus to attract customers to my business via my products, samples and brochures etc...

Can you tell me what is the correct color candle I should use when empowering the astrology sigil? I have also made great success with Jupiter this week:) I am trying to incorporate Jupiter, Venus and Mercury to bring in more business this year. Any advice is welcome.

Thanks much
yuri

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:17 pm

Hello, Yuri,
All your answers are here: www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html
Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby yuri » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:00 am

Good day,

Thank you so much for your reply. I will be in touch soon for some of your wonderful products... Blessings
yuri

Come To Me Candle Questions and Answers

Unread postby kandyspop » Sat May 24, 2014 11:39 pm

Hi i just wanted to know if anyone here has tried the come to me love candle.

If so did it work or did it back fire ?

I also heard love spells are bad? If so i would like to know.

I'm just a little scared cause i don't want nothing bad to happen... If anybody has tried this candle please let me know your results.

thank you. :roll:
kandyspop

Next

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells