Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Come to Me Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Velenxo
Newly Registered

Re: Come to Me Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Velenxo » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:25 am

Hello I was wondering how long does it take to work ? :roll:

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:44 pm

Velenxo --

Hello and welcome to our forum. I see that this is your first post here.

I am going to give you two answers:

1) you asked about Come To Me oil, but you didn't say how you plan to use it. In my experience, wearing an oil can often reap faster results than using it to dress a candle. As you wear it, your message goes out into the world.

2) Your question is connected to the much larger question of how long magic spells take to work -- for which there is no one answer. So here is a link to an article i wrote about magic, in which i attempt to answer that question and several others:

http://luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:49 am

roxthefox,

You can write the specific qualities you want on the petition then name is my husband or my perfect lover. Then on the candles carve the name my husband or my perfect lover.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Barbie21
Newly Registered

Unread post by Barbie21 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:05 pm

Hey!! I’m new here!

I don’t do spells, I’m not very much magical, well not magical enough to do a spell.

My dear friend (in my mind lol) told me to use Come to Me Oil to get my recent crush. She read our tarot cards as a couple. Saw how much love I have for him and sees he loves me too but he’s in his head a ton.

1) So I’ve been wearing it for the last two weeks and nothing. Actually we are in more arguments then ever before. I was chalking it up to the Venus Retrograde but it’s really starting to worry me. Is it common not to be really working.

2) Now I’ve been living an a completely different town from him too. Does that effect it?

3) Every time I put it on I think about him and his smile (😍🤤). Am I suppose to say anything when I do it?

4) I’m currently in the same town as him so idk if I need to do it now?

Thanks guys!!!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:59 am

Barbie21,

Wrong attitude when yo are doing magic to say, " it dont work for me", then wonder why its not working lol. Jesus said in the Bible all you need is the faith of a mustered seed, and you dont have because you do not ask, if you tell a mountain to move and go in the ocean it will.

1. This question seems to be asking, " can wearing the oil have the opposite effect and cause you to fight?" No, the work does not backfire, that is not a hoodoo idea. It either works or it falls to the floor meaning it failed. No it is not common for it not to be working, the items are made with authentic products.

2. Magic is not effected by distance, but wearing oils when he is not around is not really going to effect him. You can dress your self as you call him to you, I would be more inclined to dress figure candles and move them together and burn them each day for 15 mins over 7 days.

3. When you work with any item it is customary to pray over the item, to speak a clear petition of what you want.

4. Yes work it when you are in town with him, also get the oil on his stuff as you pray, like a door knob, your hand as you touch him, wear it so he can smell it etc.

LM link to come to me spells and how to use them: http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”