Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Come to Me Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Velenxo
Newly Registered

Re: Come to Me Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Velenxo » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:25 am

Hello I was wondering how long does it take to work ? :roll:

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:44 pm

Velenxo --

Hello and welcome to our forum. I see that this is your first post here.

I am going to give you two answers:

1) you asked about Come To Me oil, but you didn't say how you plan to use it. In my experience, wearing an oil can often reap faster results than using it to dress a candle. As you wear it, your message goes out into the world.

2) Your question is connected to the much larger question of how long magic spells take to work -- for which there is no one answer. So here is a link to an article i wrote about magic, in which i attempt to answer that question and several others:

http://luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:49 am

roxthefox,

You can write the specific qualities you want on the petition then name is my husband or my perfect lover. Then on the candles carve the name my husband or my perfect lover.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Barbie21
Newly Registered

Unread post by Barbie21 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:05 pm

Hey!! I’m new here!

I don’t do spells, I’m not very much magical, well not magical enough to do a spell.

My dear friend (in my mind lol) told me to use Come to Me Oil to get my recent crush. She read our tarot cards as a couple. Saw how much love I have for him and sees he loves me too but he’s in his head a ton.

1) So I’ve been wearing it for the last two weeks and nothing. Actually we are in more arguments then ever before. I was chalking it up to the Venus Retrograde but it’s really starting to worry me. Is it common not to be really working.

2) Now I’ve been living an a completely different town from him too. Does that effect it?

3) Every time I put it on I think about him and his smile (😍🤤). Am I suppose to say anything when I do it?

4) I’m currently in the same town as him so idk if I need to do it now?

Thanks guys!!!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:59 am

Barbie21,

Wrong attitude when yo are doing magic to say, " it dont work for me", then wonder why its not working lol. Jesus said in the Bible all you need is the faith of a mustered seed, and you dont have because you do not ask, if you tell a mountain to move and go in the ocean it will.

1. This question seems to be asking, " can wearing the oil have the opposite effect and cause you to fight?" No, the work does not backfire, that is not a hoodoo idea. It either works or it falls to the floor meaning it failed. No it is not common for it not to be working, the items are made with authentic products.

2. Magic is not effected by distance, but wearing oils when he is not around is not really going to effect him. You can dress your self as you call him to you, I would be more inclined to dress figure candles and move them together and burn them each day for 15 mins over 7 days.

3. When you work with any item it is customary to pray over the item, to speak a clear petition of what you want.

4. Yes work it when you are in town with him, also get the oil on his stuff as you pray, like a door knob, your hand as you touch him, wear it so he can smell it etc.

LM link to come to me spells and how to use them: http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

sunchild

Unread post by sunchild » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:57 pm

Hello everybody i’m new to the forum and would like to introduce myself, i’m working on bringing my ex/child’s father back to me. right now my rootworker has a reconciliation candle burning along with a few other candles. on my part at home i wanted to do some work as well. i was thinking a candle with heating oil for the hateful words and arguments we have gotten into, come to me to draw him back, then follow me boy to keep him at my feet. does this sound okay?

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:42 am

Hi Sunchild,

If you're wanting to back up what this worker is doing for you then I would suggest return to me and reconciliation oils.
We must stay on topic, however and this topic discussion is uniquely for 'come to me' oil.

Usually, we use come to me supplies when we want to draw in someone new, known or unknown, into our lives.

The other ones sound great for what you're doing (I assume you meant HEALING instead of 'heating' oil. Any questions on either of those, though, you should go to their respective forums.

Also, we'd love to hear more about you! Head over to the new members area and formally introduce yourself!
new-member-introduction-t32128.html
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Morecatsplease

Unread post by Morecatsplease » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:54 am

When using come to me oil with the lodestone candle spell from “Hoodoo Candle Magic” should I be using it on my person as well? Also is it important to use the Target’s full name (first,middle,last) as I’m anointing the candle with oil?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:31 am

Hello Morecatsplease,

Yes, using the oil the way you would a personal scent is a nice way to work.

Yes, use your target's full name and birthdate (if known) to pull them into your spell.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

WhiteWitch81

Unread post by WhiteWitch81 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:03 am

I just purchased this oil. I was wondering, can be used on someone you only been on a couple dates with?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:29 pm

Hello WhiteWitch81,

Sure it could! Give it a try and see what happens.

Good luck!

WhiteWitch81

Unread post by WhiteWitch81 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:33 am

Why I was interested in using this one is because in the description, it said this oil is used to attract a new lover. Which would work great on my target being that we only been on a couple dates with.

Miss Nikki
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:30 am

Greetings, WhiteWitch81.

I hope you are in good spirits.Adding a personal concern (a piece of his hair, finger clipping, etc) will add power to the spell. Good luck!

Miss Nikki
Why would you want to fit in, when you were BORN TO STAND OUT?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:35 am

WhiteWitch81,

As mentioned above, you could certainly try this on a new-ish target. Please do not repeat your posts as this is against forum rules and just adds clutter.

Good luck with your spell.

Kingdes
Newly Registered

Unread post by Kingdes » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:25 am

I had been working with the come to me oil for about 3 days on a specific person of interest. Also doing candle work as well. Do you know this man showed up at a bar that I was at out of nowhere. I was sooo shocked and I remembered I put the oil on that morning. I’m excited to keep going with follow me boy as well to see what type of results i get

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:22 am

Hello, Kingdes -- and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum.

Congratulations!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”