Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Come to Me Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Isolte
HRCC Student
Re: Come to Me Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Isolte » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:19 am

I was driving to work this morning, listening to this 80's song, and immediately thought of the fabulous Come To Me products! The genius of miss cat when naming this product line! The lyrics are perfect when working on attracting new love:

Patti Austin & James Ingram
Baby, Come To Me Lyrics
"There's a special kind of magic in the air
When you find another heart that needs to share
[CHORUS: BOTH]
Baby, come to me, let me put my arms around you
This was meant to be and I'm oh so glad I found you
Need you ev'ry day, gotta have your love around me
Baby, always stay 'cause I can't go back to livin' without you"

This will really enhance my work, I love it!

Isolte
HRCC Student

Unread post by Isolte » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:59 pm

Ok, so fast-forward to lunch time...I'm already wearing Come to Me Oil, listening to this song which is still on my Iphone and playing in the car...not thinking of any particular person, but just losing myself in the song.
Just like that, one of my love interests sent me a text message to ask me out tonight. Amazing stuff!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:47 pm

Hello, Isolte,

WOW!!!!

First you got a sign and then you got movement!

INCREDIBLE!

CONGRATS!!!

OIL-HOO-COME
Come To Me Oil
$7.00

HRCC Graduate #1631

Cloudsirens8

Unread post by Cloudsirens8 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:34 am

Lucky Mojo's Come to Me oil is strong! I have had a little crush on a professor in my department for about a year (and I am also a student of his this semester) and wanted to draw a little more attention from him. For the past month, I dressed myself, from the soles of my feet to my neck (and a bit on my head and neck), softly speaking my intentions for him to notice me and 'come to me'. Despite my wearing it, I didn't receive much attention from him. However, because of its sweet scent and the chivalrous gentlemen I'd meet everyday, I still use it as a personal perfume most mornings.

Two days ago, though, the professor literally came up to me and said, "I see you everywhere." We started talking about the course, student body, some ignorance at the university that had occurred recently, and he complimented me on my skills and conscientiousness, and said he was glad I enjoyed his class. Now, everytime he sees me (which is very often), he laughs, smiles, and talks with me.

I haven't even done a spell or honey jar, just occasionally mixed some Follow Me Boy into my make-up powder along with using Come to Me oil. (I considered doing a full spell, but decided against it at this time for ethical reasons). In just a month, I got results! I am now considering starting a honey jar on him next month and to keep it going for a few months, as well as using Attraction products and the Come to Me sachet and bath crystals every so often. If a jar spell makes things too strong, I will just stick with dressing myself with it (for the obvious ethical reasons). But again, this stuff is strong, and be a little careful for what you wish for! :D

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:13 pm

Hi Cloudsiren8,

That is amazing news!!

Congratulations!

Come to Me is one of my favorites!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Isolte
HRCC Student

Unread post by Isolte » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:21 pm

Cloudsirens8 wrote: ...I haven't even done a spell or honey jar, just occasionally mixed some Follow Me Boy into my make-up powder along with using Come to Me oil. (I considered doing a full spell, but decided against it at this time for ethical reasons). In just a month, I got results! I am now considering starting a honey jar on him next month and to keep it going for a few months, as well as using Attraction products and the Come to Me sachet and bath crystals every so often. If a jar spell makes things too strong, I will just stick with dressing myself with it (for the obvious ethical reasons). But again, this stuff is strong, and be a little careful for what you wish for! :D
Cloudsirens8,
Congrats on your success and I absolutely love the idea of mixing sachet powder into make-up! I think I'm going to add Look Me Over and Bewitching to my loose powder for general glamour!
I love all the great tips one picks up in this wonderful forum.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:12 pm

Hello, Cloudsirens8 ,

Sachet into the make-up?

Absolutely BRILLIANT!!!!!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Cloudsirens8

Unread post by Cloudsirens8 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:30 pm

Yes, sachet in your make-up powder is a great way to give a little extra "oomph" without looking for supplies in the morning each time (like I used to do).

He is the socially awkward kind, so I haven't heard much from him these past couple of days, but he has been looking at me quite a lot, so I'm hoping that I didn't make things too strong with the oil/powder everyday. I am glad for this little success I've experienced recently, as I have been questioning whether I'm as magically skilled as I had thought I was, but I realize that was just a silly doubt I had.

Trust Lucky Mojo's oils, product formulations, and especially your own prayers/intentions, and I don't believe you can go wrong! Even though I thought I wasn't getting my target's attention, I was meeting some of the kindest, most chivalrous gentlemen in the past month than what I've ever met in my life before. Then, the target literally 'came to me'!

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:32 pm

Hi Cloudsirens8,

Sounds great! "Come to me" is one of my favs!

Congrats!!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

dangbao2007
Newly Registered

Unread post by dangbao2007 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:14 pm

Can I use Come to me oil annoint to my body without any ritual to attraction someone unknow ?

Thanks !

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:18 pm

Hello, dangbao2007,

Welcome to the forum!!

Yes, you can apply it like a perfume without a ritual.

Here's other things that you can do with oils: http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:54 am

Can the Come To Me products be used to have someone physically come to you? As in getting in their car and driving to your location? I'm in an LDR and I would like my SO to come visit me as opposed to the opposite. If not how can I achieve this goal?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:56 pm

Hello, ConjuringCat,

Absolutely YES!!!!

Try a moving candle spell also for this: moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-ques ... t9265.html

And, congratulations!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

hedonkitty
Newly Registered

Unread post by hedonkitty » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:41 am

I had a very good experience with this oil a couple days ago. Usually, I'll wear it out when to go to the store or to run errands in hopes to attract the love of my life :lol: .. But this time, I wore it to see some guy friends that I haven't seen in a while. He invited me to his gf's house, whom I've never met before as he was single when we used to hang out. I didn't know how it would go, BUT IT WAS A SUCCESS! I totally hit it off with her and her best friend. She admitted to me that she hasn't met any of my friend's female friends, and that she doesn't really get along with them.. but she really likes me and she is happy that I came. We had deep conversations that most strangers don't have. I was not expecting that at all. It could have been extremely awkward, but it wasn't and I'm grateful. Thanks LuckyMojo !

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:32 am

I just have a question. I have LM's Come to me oil and not paying attention, I usd it in a pink vigil candle. Is there a possibility it will not work now, and the next time should I just use Red?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:19 pm

Pink is a color that has been used for attraction/drawing work, and can still work. Have faith in the work you are set on doing. Once this vigil has finished, then give the work time--it's like planting a seed into the ground, it needs time to grow.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:38 pm

Papa Newt wrote:Pink is a color that has been used for attraction/drawing work, and can still work. Have faith in the work you are set on doing. Once this vigil has finished, then give the work time--it's like planting a seed into the ground, it needs time to grow.
Thanks so much for answering! This is an enormously tough case, so I am extremely nervous. This guy just won't crack!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:22 am

If you haven't already gotten one, you might want to consider a divination to see why there's so much resistance and how to best address it.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

karma_13

Unread post by karma_13 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:34 pm

Quick question...on the site it says that "Come To Me" is to attract a new love or unknown lover...will using anything "Come To Me" work on a previous lover? Or should I be using a reconciliation/return to me approach like Dixie Love where it attracts someone you already know, not a new love?

Thanks!!!

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:33 pm

aura wrote:If you haven't already gotten one, you might want to consider a divination to see why there's so much resistance and how to best address it.
Thanks so much for responding Aura. A while ago I was told an ex-lover put a shield over their affair so they wouldn't get caught, and never removed it. Then a friend of mines whom is an empath told me due to his zodiac (Pisces), that it is hard locking down on him. I can't afford a reading from an AIRR worker right now. Otherwise I'd run straight there right now.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:12 pm

Hello, karma_13,

Yes, come to me also works on previous lovers. But, I would use that only if he's talking to you and friendly with you.

Reconciliation works well if there's been no communication (for instance, after a fight).

Return to me would be my choice for a previous lover. But, again, Come to me is also good.

I hope this helps.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

karma_13

Unread post by karma_13 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:28 am

Miss Aida-

Thank you SO much for your reply! I'm just trying to get all my ducks in a row and research, research, research so I obtain optimal results!

Another question...I am currently having someone do some spell casting for me. Should I wait until he is finished and either succeeds or fails before I start my candle, herbs, bottle work? I don't want opposing forces to be working and void results.

Thanks and blessings to you!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:22 pm

Hello karma_13,

I would ask the rootworker you are working with. They would be able to tell you best how you can help or when to do your own work in regards to the work they are doing. Since we do not know what they are doing we can't really know how best to answer.

Peace~

Nathen

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:16 pm

Hey guys I have a question. Can I use two votive candles instead of two figure candles for a Come to me spell?? I have LM's come to me oil but I just wanted to see if I could substitute the candles.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:45 pm

Hello, TheBestest ,

You can use them until your figural candles come.

The spell is more successful with the figural candles.

Wishing you the best with this!
HRCC Graduate #1631

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:59 am

Hello I was wondering , If I wear come to me oil, will this increase my chances of meeting up with my target? I haven't see him for months and I feel that if given the chance of bumping into each other it will bring up the emotions he had for me.
I feel this will be of great benefit if he could just bump into me in the street.I am waiting for my order to arrive, I am also working on a poppet of him.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:33 pm

Hello, RoseStar21,

It will increase your chances of this happening but there are no guarantees.

There's no harm in trying it and you have nothing to lose.

Take care

OIL-HOO-COME
Come To Me Oil
$7.00

HRCC Graduate #1631

glo29
Newly Registered

Unread post by glo29 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:41 am

I just purchased the come to me oil and I was wondering if I can use it by itself without having to do any candle? Would it work still?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:26 am

Hello glo29,

You can absolutely use Come To Me oil without using a candle. Candles are only one little part of the tools available in Hoodoo. Get that oil on the person you want to Come To You. Anoint yourself with the oil and say a prayer for what you want to happen. Have a little of the oil on your hands and shake hands with your intended person. There are lots of things like that you can do to work with this oil.

Peace~

Nathen

Ruby74

Unread post by Ruby74 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:05 am

Hi Everyone.

I am thinking about what to write on my petition to go with my 'attraction' & 'come to me' spell and I am not clear on how specific to be.

To be honest, I am more concerned with qualities that I don't want than those that I do. Should I specify attributes that I want to avoid? I've had some bad relationships in the past & do not want to attract a guy who is an addict or married or is mentally, physically or emotionally abusive. Of course there are qualities I'd ideally like to have as well. What's the best way to communicate this?

Also, I've never just sent random 'attraction' out there, previously I'd always be working on a specific person. I am very shy with strangers & am uncomfortable when a guy is obviously hitting on me. At the same time though, if I have an immediate attraction to someone, while I'm still on the quiet side, I'm open to talk & relaxed. Will my reserved nature with complete strangers interfere with the spell manifesting the way that I want it to? I mean, if guys are noticing me a lot the spell is technically working, but my goal is to get beyond that. I laugh a lot & have a welcoming personality - people talk to me & smile at me on the street all the time & admittedly, my shyness is somewhat of a contradiction. Once I get the petition right I want to make sure my temperament doesn't sabotage me. Do I need something extra to give myself a little kick in the pants to get moving?

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:37 pm

Hello, Ruby74,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and would like to), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

Here are a few pages on self-confidence: suggestions-for-increasing-self-esteem- ... 19001.html

And here are the pages on petition papers. Read through the pages and then if you have any questions, feel free to ask (we usually ask people to read first before asking questions)

petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 39s60.html

Good luck with your spells. I think you'll be just fine!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ruby74

Unread post by Ruby74 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:27 pm

Thanks Miss Aida, I'll check out those links.

cat_0838
Newly Registered

Unread post by cat_0838 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:22 pm

I did a come to me spell & a intranquilo spell to a guy I really was close to he got mad at me & told me to leave him alone , although I did the spell back to back I am not sure if I rushed them or something also I use the come to me soap when I shower & put the oil of it on the back of my ears every morning before going to school since he goes to the same school I don't know what else to do but with out using candles anymore

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:17 pm

Hello cat_0838,

Welcome to the forums. If you would like to please hop over to the introductions section of the forums and and introduce yourself so we can get to know you a little bit!

For things you can do to work with the Come To Me products make sure to read the previous posts on this thread and check out the Lucky Mojo info page as well. There are lots of ideas and candles are certainly not the only thing that can be done. In short get the products on things your intended is going to touch. Sprinkle powders where he will walk, get oils on your hands give him a pat on the back or what have you.

I also want to mention to use caution when working with the Intraquil Spirit. It is meant to drive a person insane so unless you want to forever alter the person you are in love with you may want to try a different approach.

After reading through this thread if you have any other questions let us know

Peace~

Nathen

cat_0838
Newly Registered

Unread post by cat_0838 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:31 pm

Hi Nathan ,
I will look into the introduction I really can not get near the guy any more since he doesn't talk to me & the intraquil candle is all done I don't know if I should bury it since its not a bad thing & I really want this person in my life forever

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:50 pm

Hello, cat_0838 ,

For other means of disposal, please look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Love_Struck

Unread post by Love_Struck » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:35 pm

hello everyone,

I'm so pleased to hear of the success stories of the come to me oil. I am planning to use it myself to get my long term boyfriend (for 9.5 years) to find that spark in me again. He recently has been chatting with other girls behind my back... Although he often say he loves me and would never leave me, I'm getting this vibe from him that he bored of me. He does not want to commit to marriage or family - claiming that he wants to remain single :( He cares a lot for me, and would do anything I ask him to do with the exception of commitment. He claims I'm already his wife.

I want him to come back to me ONLY and I will also use in conjunction with the follow me boy oil or powder. I am not sure whether the candle would make a big difference here. Please advice on how to use these products and if i should include the candle or not.

My question / worry is: If I mix these 2 oils in his cream or touch the oils to him - would the trick be calling other girls to him or make him follow other girls?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:23 am

Hi Love_Struck,

Mixing both Come to Me Oil and Follow Me Boy Oil wont make him follow other girls. The titles of these products say come to ME, follow ME. :)

You may also consider reading through the thread Spells For Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage to get additional ideas and ways of working him to be faithful to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Love_Struck

Unread post by Love_Struck » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:49 am

Thank you Papa Newt.

I spent some time today researching on the LM forums etc...and saw many people said that these oils cannot change a persons basic nature. I am not sure whether what I should do... I have 2 options - and I would really appreciate if you can advise me on which would be the best possible route.

Background Info
We have been together for 9.5 years. We both LOVE each other...but because of cultural differences, his family WILL NEVER accept me. He is now at a cross road of what to do... he claims that he will never leave me and will always love me. But He cannot leave his family, and hence confused.
Our relationship has now become a bit worn out (this is how I feel) - although he would still look after me, care for me and still be there to support me etc. He is currently with some bad friends, who are influencing him to do wrong things (introducing him to other girls, he's been sneaky, lies etc). When I caught and confront him, he would spend a lot of time trying to make up for it, apologising and the guilt is written all over him - and he would promise that he will never do these things again.
I know and can feel the love is there genuinely (I have not done any work or force him to love and care for me)

OPTION 1: either I use the oils to try and get him to do what I want (commitment etc).

OPTION 2: use clear & cut and detach myself from him and let him continue his life without me...

I love him a lot and he loves me too...but he is confused what he wants while I am very focused and clear what I want.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:58 pm

Love_Struck,

First I suggest a reading from an AIRR worker to see what can and should be done. they will suggest the work and tell by reading if it will work and the effects. But to address some questions. I would put his family in a sweet jar/ honey jar to bring them to you and love you. His bad friends put them in a freezer jar to rid them or doa break up jar to ruin their friendship. For him, get a stay with me or love me type mojo ( look over LM list and pick the one that fits your desire the best). take a string the size of his dick and put a knot in the center dont pull it shut, have sex and wet it with his cum. wait till he falls asleep and call his name then pull it shut, dont say anything..you tied his nature to you.. now put that in the mojo. LM also sells oils made for keeping a person at home and not roaming around. Come to me brings him but dont keep him, add fiery love to heat it up, stay with me to keep him etc.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Love_Struck

Unread post by Love_Struck » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:07 pm

Thank you for your wonderful advices.

I did the reading and it says that he really loves me and there is no separation indication or gap in between us. I couldn't get a figural candle, but decide to use the red encase candle (cherry flavoured - not sure if this will work). I wrote "Come to me" & "Follow me" at the top on the candle with my boyfriend full name at the bottom of the candle (face). Then I rub some come to me oil and sprinkle some follow me boy powder. I also add some more come to me oil to be burn with the candle...

I wrote my petition on a piece of paper and his name crossed with my name 9 times. I put one of his photo at the bottom then the paper with my petition and names and light the candle on top. I recite Psalm 23 - and again call my boyfriend name and command him to "come to me" and "follow me".

The candle start off to burn very smooth...and stayed still (no movements in the light). I intend to keep burning the candle until its finished...

Have I done it correctly (I have a feeling that I made a mistake and scared that it will back fire on me) :roll:
What do I do with the remains after the candle finish burning? (I read on conjure doctor that I bury all the remains with petition in my front yard to keep him coming back often). Do I also bury the photo?
I also used a few drops of the come to me oil in my bath.

He will come to see me and spend the night with me on Sunday...I am planning on wearing the come to me oil (behind my ears) and follow me boy powder in my make up and dust a bit in my body...then hug him so it can also touch him. I have dusted his socks, underwear, shirts, trousers etc with the follow me boy powder. I will also dust the pillows and bed with the follow me boy power and rub the come to oil on the bed frame all the way around....while calling his name and command him.

Please let me know if I have done it the right way...and if there is anything else I can do.

I have ordered attraction powder (to mix in his cream and shampoo) stay with me oil (which I will mix with the come to me) and commanding oil to keep him under control.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:54 pm

Hello, Love_Struck ,

I'm not sure about this Cherry flavored candle. That's my big question.

And your fear of doing things wrong is also a big problem: you MUST have COMPLETE confidence in your spells.

As far as disposal/deployment, here's the link on what to do: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Next time, please get a lucky Mojo candle and not a candle that we know nothing about (how it's made, where it's made, quality, etc).

But, I hope it works

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Love_Struck

Unread post by Love_Struck » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:07 am

Thank you for your reply.

I will order the candle from LM and redo the work. I did some research about the flames of the candle and what it means... Because its the first time I'm doing this, I am excited that I think its working...please share your opinions.

I did my prayers and light the dressed candle. At first, it start off with a very still flame...then a few minutes later (app. 30 -45 minutes), there was this continuous dancing flame (there was no breeze or nothing in the room which could have cause breeze to move the flame). PS. After it was completely burnt down, I light another regular candle, placed it in the same spot and there was absolutely no movements for nearly 2 hours (completely still - with very slight movements once in a while).

My dressed candle gave off no smoke on the glass (but when I look carefully, I could see some smoke coming off at the top and dispersing in the air). The candle burnt very clean - leaving no residue on the sides of the glass. (According to the research, this means that there was spirit present and its working). Practitioners, what do you think?

When I sit next to the candle and was continuously praying and talking to it, the flame would stay move in my direction a lot (while still dancing - like a bouncing style). When I moved from the candle, it continue bouncing, but leaning more towards where I write my target name.

Towards the end, the flame became smaller and smaller, and there was a slight trace of black smoke (very very slight) gathered towards the rim on the glass. What could this indicate (if it worked)?

Finally, when its complete, I took the remains from the glass along with the petition paper and bury it near the front door step - wrapped in white tissue and tied with red thread.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:44 pm

Hello, Love_Struck ,

Unfortunately we do not perform candle divinations on the forum and refer folks to this page: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Sorry

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RevengeIsSoSweet

Unread post by RevengeIsSoSweet » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:28 pm

Hello,

I have a question. To dress an INTRANQUILIO candle, can i use INTRANQUILITY OIL and COME TO ME OIL to dress my inranquilio candle ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:45 pm

Hello, RevengeIsSoSweet,

Yes, you can

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

RevengeIsSoSweet

Unread post by RevengeIsSoSweet » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:47 pm

Thank you very much, YOU ARE AWESOME !! :P :D

katrinay1

Unread post by katrinay1 » Fri May 29, 2015 12:09 pm

Hi I'm new to this I'm trying to get back my ex. I put some come. To me oil on his car how long do it take to work

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat May 30, 2015 11:42 am

Hi katrinay1,

A time table is hard to pin point because every situation is different.

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

katrinay1

Unread post by katrinay1 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:48 pm

Okay I have another question how often do I put the come to me oil on somethg that he touch

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:44 pm

Hello, katrinay1,

I personally would do it as often as possible.

You never know if the oil will rub off or get cleaned off. And the more contact your target has with it, the better chances of results for you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Strawberrydreams

Unread post by Strawberrydreams » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:44 pm

I have a question on whether or not I should continue with my come to me candle. And would appreciate any advice on how to proceed.
First time we saw each other I felt like someone hit me in the chest. I'd never been a romantic and handle my relationships practical way because I had some bad experiences and tend to be very careful and guarded.
But when I saw him I went weak in the knees. He was on his way to his car but stopped and looked me in the face and went to say something but I'm so shy I kept walking. He followed me into a store - then turned around and left. He waited outside for me but I walked right by him. I thought he would approach me but didn't. Instead he followed me down the street but when I got the nerve to turn around and say something he was gone.
I kept seeing his car parked in front of my bedroom window but whenever I'd go downstairs it would be gone.
I prayed for 6 days to St Rafael, for a happy meeting w him. And on 6th day my miracle happened - my mom saw his car and waited for him to come out. When he did she gave him my number and within moments he called.
We met the next day on Wednesday. When we saw each other we were both speechless but instantly connected. Turned out we had lived across the street from each other for exactly 10 years, were exactly same age (his birthday is 1/23 and mine is 10/23) and never met.
We saw each other that Friday night under the new moon on April 18. Everything went right. We were both glowing. For the first time I felt like there was possibility of a relationship.
We spent Saturday together and then I saw him again Wednesday. We were supposed to go out that Friday but he suddenly got mean and then told me he didn't want a girlfriend and that I became attached fast and it was only 3 times we saw each other - asked how much of an effect he could've had on me.
I was confused. All we had done was hang out. We were getting to know each other.
He said he didn't want to see me anymore. Then said he'd get back to me and never did. When we texted again he told me he didn't want to see me Again.
He was right about it only being 3 times. I wanted to get to know him and eventually have a relationship w him.
I got come to me oil.
That same day he drove by me 3 times (he had green light and I was waiting to cross).
That went on the entire weekend.
I lit two white candles anointed w come to me, love oil, desire me oil and success oil for us and took all fire safety precautions. But candles flared up in a massive flame that consumed the candle holders and red heart shaped paper w both our names. There was soot everywhere.
I got a come to me candle and anointed it w come to me oil. I was praying when again his car pulled up. He was waiting there and some girl came out and got in his car. I don't know who that girl is. My heart hurt. He hasn't called or texted since end of April. I don't know if to just take it as a sign and just throw out my candle. Or keep up the work.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:07 am

Hi Strawberrydreams,

Welcome to the forum!

I'm sorry this is happening. How frustrating.

The work you're doing with Come to Me sounds good, so keep that up. You might want to add some Bewitching or Look Me Over, to get his attention back onto you.

Bewitching: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-bewitching.html
Look Me Over: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-look-me-over.html

In the meantime, you should get a reading to find out what is behind his sudden change of mind. The readers at AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics are all very good, so they should be able to help sort out what is happening.

Hoodoo Psychics: http://hoodoopsychics.com/
AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

EmpoweredbyLove

Unread post by EmpoweredbyLove » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:25 am

Hi everyone!

I just wanna share how I used the come to me oil. My target and I work in the same building but different companies. I put some in a dropper bottle. I went to his office when I knew he wasn't there (I know the girl with whom he shares the office space) Then I walked from his office to mine dropping a trail of oil. And? He sure did come to me and more lol... So, use this stuff. It works!!!! Oh! And because I knew I would be too terrified of being caught and wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything while making the tray (which was the case with my heart pounding away), I declared and focused on my intention before going to his office.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:11 pm

Hello, EmpoweredbyLove ,

Excellent!!

Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

katrinay1

Unread post by katrinay1 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:25 am

For 2 weeks now I been used the come to me oil i put it on his car & did the candle every week but still nothing yesterday morning I put some more on his car & when I came home i did a candle this morning I wrote a petition paper I put his picture & hair in the petition paper & light the candle now is it ok that I started the work yesterday but put the new petition & my hair & his picture under the candle this morning & also will it help him come back with me putting the picture & my hair

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:27 pm

Hello, katrinay1 ,

Yes, the more personal belongings, the better chances of spell success!

Wishing you the very best with this.

And have patience, spells take time.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Strawberrydreams

Unread post by Strawberrydreams » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:45 pm

Hi MissAthena,

Thank you for the encouragement and advice.

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:56 am

Hi there!

Recently, i met up with my 10 years no see friend and je has grown up to a very good looking man. I was infatuated by him and i wish he will actually asking me out for another dinner or lunch or perhaps weekends.

Then, another friend of mine told me that he is a promiscous and the longest r'ship that he had was 3 weeks. Deep in my heart, i never intend to start a r'ship with him ( im in a r'ship with someone already), just mere flirting.

So, what potion do I need to have in order for him to ask me out? Somehow, i miss flirting around, lol. Oh, by the way, is this oil can be used for several targets as well?

Thanks.

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:59 am

Hi vmadone,

I think the perfect oil/spell kit for you is Follow Me Boy adding in some Look Me Over. These are great products and I feel they will help you with as many targets as you want.

www.luckymojo.com/spell-follow-me-boy.html
www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Good luck with your spell work!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”