Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Come to Me Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
snake

Come to Me Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by snake » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:38 pm

Is it possible to use Come to Me oil to attract an unknown person? Like if I wanted to find someone with particular qualities or physical characteristics that I find attractive. Do I need to use the oil differently in that case? I was thinking of wearing the oil as a fragrance when going out.

J Simulcik

Re: Come to Me Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by J Simulcik » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:15 pm

Come To Me is often used when the person you are attracting is unknown to you. Simultaneously to wearing it on your person, you might use it to dress a red glass-encased candle that is burnt over a petition paper listing the qualities of the person you wish to attract and being crossed nine times with your name in red. Finally, you could split a packet of Come to Me bath crystals between your bath water and your laundry rinse for the clothes you'll be wearing out. I think this formula will do exactly what you are wanting it to.

Good luck!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:47 am

snake,

As J has stated, it is indeed possible to do this. When you write out your petition you would say something like: my ideal man/woman, the perfect man/woman for me, etc. You can also combine Come To Me oil with other Lucky Mojo oils--like Attraction, Kiss Me Now, Love Me, Dixie Love, Stay with Me, etc for great effectiveness.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

snake

Unread post by snake » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:16 pm

Fabulous! Thank you. Other than Lavender love and Follow me boy/girl are any of the love formulas specific or preferred for a particular gender or sexual orientation?

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:53 pm

Hi snake,]

Some would place Come to Me in the category of drawing a *known or unknown* partner specifically of the opposite sex.
Likewise, Love Me, while not gender specific, is most often used to attract a *known* partner of the opposite sex.
Adam and Eve formula is overtly heterosexual in focus (although not gender-specific), and is designed to draw a known, longterm partner.
Dixie Love is neither gender nor orientation specific, but is focused on drawing a known partner for long-term relationship / marriage purposes.

Of the short-term / for fun rather than long-term partnership formulas, Kiss Me Now is more generally enhancing of sexual luck, and may be used by either gender.
In contrast, Look Me Over is more finely tuned, designed to draw attention from men (regardless of who is wearing it).

More gender (and sometimes orientation) specific formulas would include:
Q oil ("Queer Oil"), most often used by men seeking love /sex with men.
Queen Elizabeth Root in Oil, most often used by women and gay men for love purposes.
Nature Oil, most often used by men to enhance male nature, not orientation-specific.

Hope this helps!

snake

Unread post by snake » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:15 pm

Thank you so much! I'm totally bookmarking this thread because I can never keep track of all the different love formulas. and here I am on a Saturday night home on the Internet and taking calls from the crazy ex telling me that I cursed her when we broke up. I'm going to need all those oils and some serious love mojo.

marcoa

Unread post by marcoa » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:19 am

Hey!

Wow, I didn't realize Q oil was a specific male attract male formula. I always read the description of it a as men's love and passion drawing oil but never knew of it's homosexual association. Thanks!

Marcoa

Addi123
Forum Member

Unread post by Addi123 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:33 pm

Today my Come to me Spell kit arrived. later in the day after collecting things I will need for it (candleholders etc) I got the idea to rub my forehead(third eye) with some of the oil from the spell kit and lie down.

I then had a long, real-seeming, easily remembered dream in which I met a boy whom I had feelings for (this boy is currently not in my life and I do not know of his existance, if he is real), he was similar to a boy I had visions of when I was younger.
I learnt his full name (that I still remember) in the dream and while interacting and encountering me he seemed to show signs of attraction.

After meeting him I seemed to got visions of a previous relationship, who seemed younger than him.
I later met who I felt was this girl(in the dream) and after getting to know her and her siblings I learnt that they had a strong dispise of this boy I met and after asking the girl if she used to be his girlfriend she said yes and was fascinated I knew this, I answered saying I had a vision of it.

Later in my dream this girl and her siblings influenced me to stop my friendship with this boy and I replied saying he's a really nice person, possibly the only person I've met that could have a successful relationship with me, and her sister took this as a hint of attraction. The siblings were then mean to me and left. I later found the boy and told him of how mean they were and he comforted me (like nobody has before) and then said someone believed I had feelings for him, I then replied positively and he admitted strong feelings for me and we exchanged contact details.

At the end I went home and the taxi drove past him, he saw me and waved, I waved back and then woke up (like the dream was scheduled to end at that time)

I am getting feelings that this dream had some form of significance, and maybe that it was a sign of the results of the spell (and maybe a precognitive hint of what my future lover is like), can anybody please tell my their theories on this dream and how I should act on it.

Thankyou (apologies for the length of this question)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:52 pm

Well, accurate dream interpretation is a gift that not everyone has. It also can be extremely personal, as it is YOUR subconscious speaking in symbols that are meant for you and you only.

It could be a sign, certainly.

If you want to be sure, I would get a reading with on the AIRR workers that specializes in dream interpretation. This page will bring you to a list of the workers that does dream and sign interpretation:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... or_Clients
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:27 am

Hi Addi123,

I think getting a reading, or just pulling out some tarot cards, to find out what the dream meant is a very good idea. It sounds to me that your dreams are pretty much signaling that your spell for love is working well. Putting the oil on your third eye, could be why the dream was so strong too.

StarLover

jesusnu
Forum Member

Unread post by jesusnu » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:25 pm

i have visions and to me your dream is telling you that this person is not the one for you, often sometime the things we want is not what god has intended for us if by me using this oil and i received a similar dream i will walk away i will be hurt but i'm 16yrs older than this person but i love him and he me but another person is in the picture and want to marry him so im trying the break up kit and the come to me oil

maryj020
Forum Member

Unread post by maryj020 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:06 pm

I have a order that is pending with LM and would be here in a week or so, I have ordered attraction oil and powder, and also come to me powder. I am interested in a position at my job and want to go for it. I know that I should wear attraction products on me but can I wear come to me oil too, since these are the products that are already coming, THANKS!!!!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:31 pm

Come to Me oil draws people to you in a romantic way, so if you are working in a romantic or sex industry then it is appropriate (although Cleo May would be better) but if you are going for a job that is not in one of those areas then you should stick with the attraction products. Now, if you want to draw a lover to you, you certainly can combine attraction and come to me together :-)

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

maryj020
Forum Member

Unread post by maryj020 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:25 pm

Ok, I will just stick to the attraction products for now, Thanks Bri!!!

Sweets1984
Forum Member

Unread post by Sweets1984 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:50 pm

Im fairly new on this site...I love it so far...

I wanted an ex to return and someone had told me to carve my desired outcome in a pink candle and dress it with come to me oil and burn it during a full moon..

i googled come to oil and thats how i initially came across this site..i ended up purchasing LM come 2 me oil..however I didnt do the candle spell yet..

so anyway..about 3 weeks ago I was off from work i got up around 9 am and decided to make a nice cup of coffee and relax in the bathtub...for some reason while the bath was filling up i decided to put a little splash of come to me oil in the bathtub...that afternoon i went 2 lunch at a pizzeria and there were young guys working there and they were giving me and my friend (but more me ) VIP treatment and they offered dessert and didnt charge me for it and didnt charge for my drinks.

then i hung out w a few of my friend Missy's friends and the next day she told me they all thought i was hott.

then tonight in school (i havent been in class in a month and a half i actually only been to 2 classes ) this guy in class says to me where have you been i thought you dropped the class. i never even spoken to this guy before ..he sits on the other side of the room... whats he worried about ? hahaha

so then on break during class a diff guy in my class is at the vending machine and it only takes 1's and 5's and i said to him do you have change for a 10 ? and he says no all i have is a 5 and he gives me the 5 dollar bill and say i can just pay him back next week in class. again this is another guy i never even spoke to thats in my class and he just lends me a 5 dollar bill ?

and even women are constantly complimenting me now on my outfits, hair, and purses...

all this just started about 3 weeks ago...since the bath..it cant possibly be a coincidence right ?

Can just a little splash of oil really be that effective ?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:20 am

I would say this can be attributed to the oil that you put in the bath, and I would consider people to be coming and attracted to you. If you would like further insight I would get a reading through AIRR. A 10 minute reading should do. www.readersandrootworkers.com
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Miss Ida Lundin

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:55 am

Hi sweets1984,
Congratulations on your success!
Yes I would say that this was successful conjure but as starsinthesky say you can always do a reading. There also is more to LM oils than just oil, since they are already prayed over for there specific intent. But also your own intent and giftedness is also part of how successful your work is.
//ida

Sweets1984
Forum Member

Unread post by Sweets1984 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:30 am

Thanks for your responses ! Im def going to visit the AIRR site for a short reading..and just to update you guys another strange thing happen last night.. and i just realized it this morning...( Last week i hung out w my friend Missy and her 2 guy friends that live in her complex and I grabbed a bottle of my moms wine and brought it over ) Now last night me and missy went over there , She always talks about how i always cook and missy and them wanted me to cook dinner and when i got there, one of the guys had bought the same wine that brought over the week ahead of time and said oh i got you this wine that you like ! Meanwhile It was just a bottle of my moms wine that i grabbed out of the cabinet I didnt even notice the name of it ! Its like i getting lots of special treatment from everyone its really wierd but awesome at the same time = )

Dee

Unread post by Dee » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:06 pm

oh darn it!! That's one of the oils I did NOT buy LOL!! But I say keep using it. It's always good to be popular :)

Sweets1984
Forum Member

Unread post by Sweets1984 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:19 pm

Dee,
BUY IT !! It seems to be great I mean all I did was put a little drizzle in the bath and with in hours i was seeing the above results and it didn't dawn on me until a few days ago that its the oil I've been putting in the bath !

Sweets1984
Forum Member

Unread post by Sweets1984 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:04 pm

WOW !!! Just want to update you guys with some more possitive feedback !!

so this morning i went to take another relaxing bath and decided to put a little come to me oil in the back and accidently dropped the bottle in the bath and all the oil went in the bath, so i relaxed about 30 mins in the bath...

then went to the pizzeria for lunch w/ my friend (the guy i kinda have crush on wasnt working today... boo ! haha ) but his 2 cousins were working and before me and my friend even ordered our food the waitress brought out a nice plate of bruschetta bread and the plate was decorated really pretty w parsley and paprika and she says this for you guyss.. hahaha and i felt bad cause i sorta laughed when she put it down on the table and i laughed because in my head i was thinking "The special treatment is starting already " and then one of the guys that works there came to your table and says to my friend and says is everything ok ? and she says yes and then he says to me is everything ok sweetie ? and i said yes "Sweetie" ? hahahah

then we went to marshalls to go shopping and a guy comes up to me and said I just wanted to tell you your very pretty you almost snapped my neck when you walked in here and he asked for my number I wasnt interested in him so I said you give me your number and ill call you.. i didnt wanna be rude = ) and then he was kinda following me and my friend around the store !

Sweets1984
Forum Member

Unread post by Sweets1984 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:20 am

First of all let me start off with saying thank you to those of you who run Lucky Mojo, The site is amazing and very helpful... I initially posted this story in the Oils questions section because I didnt know if all of this was a coincidence or if it was the LM CTM oil ....I have realized that this is not a coincidence so I am moving my story to Testimonials !

I wanted an ex to return and someone had told me to carve my desired outcome in a pink candle and dress it with come to me oil and burn it during a full moon..i googled come to oil and thats how i initially came across this site..i ended up purchasing LM come 2 me oil..however I didnt do the candle spell yet..

so anyway..about 3 weeks ago I was off from work i got up around 9 am and decided to make a nice cup of coffee and relax in the bathtub...for some reason while the bath was filling up i decided to put a little splash of come to me oil in the bathtub...that afternoon i went 2 lunch at a pizzeria and there were young guys working there and they were giving me and my friend ( but more me ) VIP treatment and they offered dessert and didnt charge me for it and didnt charge for my drinks..then i hung out w a few of my friend Missy's friends and the next day she told me they all thought i was hott..then that night in school ( i havent been in class in a month and a half i actually only been to 2 classes ) this guy in class says to me where have you been i thought you dropped the class.. i never even spoken to this guy before ..he sits on the other side of the room,,, whats he worried about ? hahaha so then on break during class a diff guy in my class is at the vending machine and it only takes 1's and 5's and i said to him do you have change for a 10 ? and he says no all i have is a 5 and he gives me the 5 dollar bill and say i can just pay him back next week in class...again this is another guy i never even spoke to thats in my class and he just lends me a 5 dollar bill ? and even women are constantly complimenting me now on my outfits, hair, and purses...

all this just started about 3 weeks ago...since the bath..alsoo ( Last week i hung out w my friend Missy and her 2 guy friends that live in her complex and I grabbed a bottle of my moms wine and brought it over ) Now that a few nights after me and missy went over there , She always talks about how i always cook and missy and them wanted me to cook dinner and when i got there, one of the guys had bought the same wine that i brought over the week before and said oh i got you this wine that you like ! Meanwhile It was just a bottle of my moms wine that i grabbed out of the cabinet I didnt even notice the name of it ! Its like i getting lots of special treatment from everyone its really wierd but awesome at the same time = ) this week i went to take another relaxing bath and decided to put a little come to me oil in the back and accidently dropped the bottle in the bath and all the oil went in the bath, so i relaxed about 30 mins in the bath... then went to the pizzeria for lunch w/ my friend ( the guy i kinda have crush on wasnt working today..boo ! haha ) but his 2 cousins were working and before me and my friend even ordered our food the waitress brought out a nice plate of bruschetta bread and the plate was decorated really pretty w parsley and paprika and she says this for you guyss.. hahaha and i felt bad cause i sorta laughed when she put it down on the table and i laughed because in my head i was thinking "The special treatment is starting already " and then one of the guy that works there came to our table and says to my friend and says is everything ok ? and she says yes and then he says to me is everything ok sweetie ? and i said yes " Sweetie ? hahahah then we went to marshalls to go shopping and a guy comes up to me and said I just wanted to tell you your very pretty you almost snapped my neck when you walked in here and he asked for my number I wasnt interested in him so I said you give me your number and ill call you.. i didnt wanna be rude = ) and then he was kinda following me and my friend around the store !

So far that is my success story with out even having to do any work yet ! all i did was relax in the bath and I still havent done that candle ritual i mentioned in the beginning to get my ex back...Im not even sure if i want him back now.. this special treatment is more fun ! Have a great holiday everyone ! :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:20 am

Thanks for the testimonial.
catherine yronwode

Olivialeigh
Forum Member

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:03 pm

I also can attest to the potency of come to me oil and products. I recently dressed a red vigil candle with LMCC come to me products..needless to say, the target literally drove over 150 miles to come to me in the middle of the night when they had to leave and be back at their house by 2 pm the next day. The day after the candle burned out..they even dished out over 50 dollars just in tolls to get to me because the "had to see me"

So yes, I'll be using this all the time.
Thank you lucky mojo for another amazing product!!!!!

shanetf
Forum Member

Unread post by shanetf » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:01 pm

haha thats great

DrXTheRebirth
Forum Member

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:56 am

After one has attracted a person to themselves using this oil, would it be wise to continue to use it or move on to something different?
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:26 am

Well, you can continue to use the oil, but I would find something more specific such as stay with me to keep them faithful, and with you, fire of love to keep the passion, and love in your relationship. Follow me boy/girl if you want something slightly controlling,and for them to follow you.

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html
www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

nolongerlookn

Unread post by nolongerlookn » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:36 pm

I was just wondering if you can use the Come To Me Oil alone or does it have to be in conjunction with something else? :?:

Has anyone used Come to Me Oil on themselves and noticed any positive benefits?

I had used the Come To Me and I have a red flannel bag [with herbs/roots/urine to get a wealthy husband] on my person and I was beginning to wonder if simply using the oil on oneself would get any results. Then in going over my work day in my head I realized that a 'suitor' did show up at my job tonight as well as last night.

Just as I was thinking about all of this and was going to get up (was laying down) and over to the computer to this forum when the same guy rang my cell phone. We talked and he tried to get me to come over to his place for the night, even offered to come pick me up. I only dabbed a tiny bit on one side of my neck because I am very low (need to restock) and I didn't have a person in mind.

So would anyone say it was the work of the Come To Me Oil or whats in the red flannel bag?

DrXTheRebirth
Forum Member

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:11 pm

Are the effects the same if a man wants to use the oil like she did to attract women?

thewriteguy

Unread post by thewriteguy » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:37 pm

Yes, the results are the same... Come To Me Oil works wonders. I am a gay male and had women hit on me when I wore a little with my cologne. It is certainly worth trying... Best of luck to you.

DrXTheRebirth
Forum Member

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:57 pm

Thanks

Luna
Forum Member

Unread post by Luna » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:23 am

I just want to say that the LM products is amazing, so wonderful and smells divine :D
I started come to me spellkit yesterday, and everything went fine.
Is there anyone who want to share any experience about this spellkit?
Im trying to draw my love of life to me.

Luna

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:08 pm

Sounds great! I have used the Come to Me oils with fabulous results.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

thatgirl
Forum Member

Unread post by thatgirl » Fri May 06, 2011 8:29 am

Is this simply because, even if you state your intent, the oil can still draw other people to you? Twice now this has happened with the come to me products. Just a couple of hours after using the product I hear from mister wrong (no word from mister right so far). We fought, I told him to go away, I use come to me for someone else, and this wrong guy is coming back around. I do my cleansing and keep up my protection, so I'm curious if this is because of general drawing power or if something else is amiss.

Thanx!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat May 07, 2011 6:29 am

Yes, although the bulk of your intention is targeting a specific person. Especially if you are wearing it as a personal scent. Your body energies are going to be "spiked" with the effect of Come To Me, so you'll likely get a nice bit of collateral attention with it.

Of course in your situation, it sounds like you keep drawing back a specific person that you are not interested in. Have you done Cut and Clear work to eliminate any spiritual bonds that may still exist between the two of you?? Because it sounds like there is still some big energy between the two of you, even if you don't want there to be. I would do a series of Cut and Clear baths aimed at that individual, or even the entire Cut and Clear spell kit. Ask St. Michael to eliminate any ties between the two of you. If need be, use a freezer spell to freeze him out of your life as well.

If after the work to break free from him you still find him coming back, then I would get a reading with a professional rootworker to see what is going on.

Off the top of my head - did you ever do any love work on that other guy while you were with him? If so, did you go release or otherwise un-do the work? If not, then you may wish to do that. I once did a spell on one man, and then forgot about it. Once we were broken up he kept coming back, and back, and back long after both of us really knew it was over and wanted to get on with things. But he just couldn't let go. I remembered about the work I had done, and went and took the work apart. Instantly, the guy was free and never came back again. Is there a possibility that this could be going on here?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 07, 2011 7:03 am

Supporting what Devi Spring recommended here is the link to Cut & Clear http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html this includes the Black Walnut Spell.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

cherish
Forum Member

Unread post by cherish » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:25 pm

Hello,

While dressing my candles and myself with the Come to Me oil, how can I call my target into the spell and pray at the same time?

Thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:09 pm

cherish,

I am not sure what you mean when you write, "how can I call my target into the spell and pray at the same time?"

I have never had a problem with this, so maybe you are unclear about how prayers are said, or pobbibly you have an unsual take on the idea of what it means to "call your target into the spell."

The only way i can answer you is to not try to guess what you mean, but to plunge ahead and tell you what i and others in this traditin do.

Let's say you are praying for the love of John Doe and your work will consist of a candle dressed with Come to Me opil.

First you inscribe the candle with the name John Doe written on it with a needle or pin. If it is a large candle, you load it from below with any personal concerns you might have of him. If it is a vigil candle, you cannot easily load it that way, but you can get a copy of his picture and glue it to the label of the candle.

Then you pray, and you include his name in your prayers. You mightm, for instance, pray, "Dear Lord, thank you for bringing John Doe into my life. Thank you for all the good time we have had as friends and companions. I ask now, Lord, that John Doe will increase his interest in me, until his only thought is to openly offer his love to me, willingly, eagerly, with jyousness in his heart. I ask this in Jesus' name, Amen."

OIL-HOO-COME
Come To Me Oil
$7.50

catherine yronwode

cherish
Forum Member

Unread post by cherish » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:02 pm

Thanks. That's how I was doing it. I read on here where someone suggested calling the target into the spell. So, I got a little confused.

Fullmoondiva
Forum Member

Unread post by Fullmoondiva » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:32 pm

I just ordered the LM Come to Me Spell kit last week and I was wondering how to dress the candle with oil when it's for a specific person? And should I use dove's blood ink to write with on the name paper and petition paper, or can I just use regular red ink?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:55 pm

You can use Dove's blood ink or a regular red pen.

The come to me spell kit comes with directions, but I would put a few drops of come to me oil in my hand and say Come to me John Doe and then sprinkle some of the sachet powder on to the candle.

www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html This link may answer some of your questions as well.

Fullmoondiva
Forum Member

Unread post by Fullmoondiva » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:05 am

Thanks Starsinthesky7

tristessa
Forum Member

Unread post by tristessa » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:51 am

Can someone please explain the difference between the Come to Me oil and the Dixie Love one?

TIA!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:21 am

Come to Me is best used to draw someone that you have your eye on into your company, to initially bring them closer to you.

Dixie Love is best used on someone who is already regularly sharing your company, that you would like to have them have romantic and loving feelings for you. Dixie Love is also particularly well-suited to encouraging a long-lasting life-partnership type love.

tristessa
Forum Member

Unread post by tristessa » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:30 am

Ahh, thanks Devi!
But what if there is no one in particular that I'm looking at but just want to attract someone for long lasting relationship? Would Dixie be better for this then?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:16 am

You can use Chuparrosa (Hummingbird) to bring a lasting love to you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Fullmoondiva
Forum Member

Unread post by Fullmoondiva » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:27 pm

For the Come to Me Spell, when inscribing the target's name on the candle, do you print their name or should it be handwritten?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:50 am

You can print their name or you can write it in cursive. I do not think that matters.

Fullmoondiva
Forum Member

Unread post by Fullmoondiva » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:10 am

Thanks Stars.

euphemia
Forum Member

Unread post by euphemia » Thu May 10, 2012 3:24 pm

I have a question of clarification...

It says this is for attracting a "new lover" -- does that mean the person must be entirely new, or can it be someone that you know but has never actually been your lover (e.g. just a friend, co-worker, or the like)?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu May 10, 2012 3:33 pm

This is to draw someone into you - if you know them, that's fine. It's just best suited for initially drawing that person into contact with you, so then you can move onto the next phase which would be something like Love Me, Dixie Love, Follow Me Boy, etc.

euphemia
Forum Member

Unread post by euphemia » Fri May 11, 2012 1:08 am

Devi Spring wrote:This is to draw someone into you - if you know them, that's fine. It's just best suited for initially drawing that person into contact with you, so then you can move onto the next phase which would be something like Love Me, Dixie Love, Follow Me Boy, etc.
Ahh, okay, I see. Thanks for the clarification.

cherish
Forum Member

Unread post by cherish » Tue May 15, 2012 11:16 am

Hello all,

When using a pink candle dressed with Come to Me and Follow Me Boy Oil representing my target, with a white candle that represents myself next to it, which oil should I dress the white candle with?

Thanks.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue May 15, 2012 11:42 am

You can dress the candle representing yourself with a zodiac oil, according to your sun sign. You can also use Special Oil #20.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:07 pm

Madame Pamita just uploaded an informational video employing Come To Me Oil:

How to Do a "Come to Me" Moving Candle Spell to Bring Your True Love to You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l8whaMhhlQ

Thank you, Madame Pamita, for using and promoting Lucky Mojo brand spiritual oils!

OIL-HOO-COME
Come To Me Oil
$7.50

catherine yronwode

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:17 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Madame Pamita just uploaded an informational video employing Come To Me Oil:

How to Do a "Come to Me" Moving Candle Spell to Bring Your True Love to You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l8whaMhhlQ

Thank you, Madame Pamita, for using and promoting Lucky Mojo brand spiritual oils!
Thank YOU, cat for making such great oil - this is a simple straight forward spell that I recommend to some of my clients who are looking to bring someone closer and LM Come to Me is the perfect oil for that! Lots and lots of good work done with your oil in this spell!
With love and light -
Madame Pamita

angelbear
Forum Member

Unread post by angelbear » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:55 pm

A few months back, I started a Come To Me bottle spell as I felt ready to attract a new love into my life. I've continued to light a candle on the bottle every Friday. As I am very new to this, I decided to have candles lit by MISC to help strengthen the work. I chose to have a red candle dressed with come to me, chuparrosa and bewitching. My July candle showed no delays or resistance, there were distractions to request and a very thin ring of wax left which shows stuck emotional energies. My August candle showed no resistance but there are now delays to my request, still distractive energies, no wax left at bottom shows strong foundation for this working.

The fact that there are now delays where there weren't any suggests that I suck at this and need to start again :lol: Instead of doing another bottle spell, I want to try the moving candle spell with Come To Me Oil that Madame Pamita showed on her video.

Given the delays showing now, should I have a Road Opener candle lit before starting? I also want to continue having back-up candles lit - is the dressed red candle adequate to continue with or should I change to a Come To Me candle or different combination of oils than I've chosen?

I had a reading before beginning the work, which gave the green light to go ahead and showed that I have the ability to carry out the work successfully (obviously just not in the form of a bottle :lol: ) and I will get another one to see what's what but I would appreciate any insight or advice in the meantime :) .

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:57 pm

I would try Madame Pamita's version of the moving candle spell with Come To Me Oil. I don't think you need a Road Opener first, just do the spell!

I personally prefer moving candles to candle-on-a-jar spells for getting new work coming my way. The spells themselves seem more active.

OIL-HOO-COME
Come To Me Oil
$7.50

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

angelbear
Forum Member

Unread post by angelbear » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:26 am

Thank you :)

roxthefox
Forum Member

Unread post by roxthefox » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:58 pm

Hello,

I ordered the Come To Me kit as per recommendation of several forum members for drawing new love, but the directions are specific to drawing a specific person. How can I use this kit to draw love in general with certain qualities that I desire? As the instructions call for scribing the target's name on the candle, using the targets details, etc...could someone please help tailor instructions around drawing an unknown lover, and not a specific person? I'd really appreciate it!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”