• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:02 am

Come to Me or Love Me Spell? Which to use?

Come to Me or Love Me Spell? Which to use?

Unread postby charmed09 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:29 pm

Hi,

I was looking at the site and I got really confused with these 2 (Come to or Love Me spells), and didn't know which to use in my situation.

I basically want to attract a specific person of interest of the opposite sex.

He has a girlfriend.

I feel like there is attraction there because he did approach me and kissed me, but I'm not sure if it was just physical attraction only. Regardless, I really like this guy and have for the past 2 1/2 years, and I really want to be in a committed romantic relationship with him. I only want to have him have eyes for me and be with me only.

So then would I use the Love Me spell or the Come to Me spell? I think the Love Me Spell is more appropriate, right? Which product of the love me spell is the most effective and powerful: the love me candle, love me crystal, etc?

Oh, and these spells don't require me to go up to him or his place of residence , right? Because I want a spell where I can do in private and where he wouldn't know.

Lastly, how long does it usually take for a spell to work because I am on a time constraint (I don't think I even have 1 month with him because of the work situation, and if he leaves the workplace, then I wont see him again)?

What's it guaranteed success rate?

What would the negative consequences be or how would a love spell backfire?

Would he end up hating me instead of loving me?

I don't know, because I have never tried anything like this at all and don't know what to really expect.

If someone can please answer my questions, that would be great. Thank you.
charmed09

Re: Come to Me or Love Me Spell? Which to use?

Unread postby MaryBee » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:41 am

Hi there:

If this guy has a girlfriend, you would have to do Break Up or Separation work to get her to go away in order to grab the guy. Come To Me draws a person to you of the opposite sex, either one specific person or "a new lover out of the universe". Love Me is for increasing the love and passion in an existing relationship.

Break Up work is not for every situation; in your case I'd get a reading with an AIRR reader to see if this work is justified, and what the chances are of success.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:02 pm

Like Mary said, you'd want to perform Break Up work first if he's currently with someone. Secondly in a case like this I would use a combination of products. I might work the Come to Me spell kit to draw him closer then follow it up with Love Me work make him commit. Or you could get the Come to Me spell kit and also add Love Me products and use a combination in your work.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby charmed09 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:38 pm

For the Break Up work and the Come to Me work, how would I integrate the two types of works together?....

I want to keep the work as private and minimal as possible since I have roommates. Thus, is there a way where I don't have to burn candles or anything?

Maybe use only the Break Up Sachet Powder or the Break Up Bath Crystals for the Break Up aspect of the work?

I also don't have any personal items of the couple or personal effects and I don't even know who the other girl is or how she even looks like or anything about her. I just know she exists. I also don't know where he lives or she lives, so if the spell requires to use the remains and throw it on their doorstop, I wouldn't be able to do that.

I was thinking of doing the HARM AND BREAK UP SPELLS WITH FECES, but that requires knowing the name of both people, and I only know his name and not hers. So I don't think I can do that, right?

Thus, if I have to use candles and it is necessary for the Break Up work, I was thinking of using candles (BREAK UP / STAY WITH ME SPELLS USING FIGURAL CANDLES). Would that be okay if I don't have any of their belongings/personal items and if I don't know any information about the other girl?

But if I were to do this, how can I add the Come To Me work to the Break Up candles or the Break Up Bath Crystals and the Break Up Sachet Powder?

Like if I wanted to use the Come to Me SPRINKLING WITH SACHET POWDERS, can I just wear it around him whenever I see him and then bathe in the Break Up Bath Crystals, or do the candle work at night, simultaneously?

Oh and for the Come to Me SPRINKLING WITH SACHET POWDERS, is it okay if I just dust my body and my shoes with it? Because it says to dust your body and the letters you send to your lover, or your socks and shoes with the powder. I don't send any letters to him or anything like that, so would that be sufficient, dusting my body and shoes with the Come to Me Sachet Powder before I see him?

And if so, how long would I have to do this? 3 Days?

If I also wanted to bathe in BATHING WITH HERBAL BATH CRYSTALS only for the Come to Me work, would that be alright?

Or if I just wanted to do the Come to Me Sachet Powder solely instead of the bath crystal for the Come To Me aspect of the work, would that okay too?

I just don't want to do work that works against itself or something like that.

I don't want to keep on using more candles because I hardly can get any privacy, so that's why I was wanting to do the Come to Me bath crystals and the powder. However if the Come To Me work is stronger using the bath crystals and the sachet powder are both used, would that be more powerful and stronger?

Would the same apply to the Break Up bath crystals and the Break Up Sachet Powder?

How long should the Break Up work and the Come to Me work be in total?

Should it take 3 Days for both works to be done? Because I am on a time crunch with this guy.

For the Break Up work with candles, if I do the work for 3 days, how long should I let the candles burn daily?

Oh, and I also know that for the Break Up candle work, it would move the guy further from his girlfriend, but does that mean he would move closer to me, even though we were never together? Would it be a reconciliation type of thing even though we were never together?

Lastly, when can I usually see the results or how long should I wait to see the results? How many days after I do the spell? Are they immediate?

Here I've listed a combination of the Break Up work and the Come to Me work that I can actually do in private and feel comfortable with:

* Bathe in Break Up Bath Crystals before I see him and then dust and wear the Come to Me Sachet Powder on my body and shoes right before I see him

* Bathe in Come to Me Bath Crystals before I see him and then dust and wear the Break Up Sachet Powder on my body and shoes right before I see him

* Dust and wear both the Come to Me Sachet Powder and the Break Up Sachet Powder together right before I see him

* Bathe in Break Up Bath Crystals and Come to Me Bath Crystals together before I see him

Would these combinations be alright?

If these combinations do not work, then how could I tweak them where they do work and for how long would I have to do this, and when should I see results?

Sorry with all the questions, but I just want to make sure I have all the correct information, since I am unfamiliar with this all. If someone can respond back, that would be great.
charmed09

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:59 am

Charmed09, you are not to put the Break Up materials on yourself, nor to bathe in them!

There is no "guaranteed success rate" for magical work or spiritual spells.

I suggest that you need to understand this work more deeply before trying to devise ways of working that literally will not work for you.

A half-hour consultation for rootwork advice with any AIRR member should be enough to set you straight. You do not need a reading, just a rootwork consultation on how to do the work.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby charmed09 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:13 am

Oh, okay. How would I get in contact with an AIRR member for a consultation, and can the consultation be done via email? I'm very new to this. Please reply as soon as possible. Thanks.
charmed09

Unread postby Miss Benedikte » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:47 am

If you have a look at AIRR's website and read about the different rootworkers, you may find one that will be able to do a consultation for you.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Association_of_Independent_Readers_and_Rootworkers

Good Luck!
MIss Benedikte
Miss Benedikte

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation