• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:27 am

Come To Me Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Re: Come To Me Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:01 am

Hello, rubialinda718 ,

Reconciliation is for the target to forgive and forget. www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Come to Me is self explanatory www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby rubialinda718 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:07 pm

To ms Aida

Sorry for so many questions but would you recomment reconciliation if me and the person dont speak to each other ...theres no contact
rubialinda718

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:41 pm

Hi rubialinda718,

Yes, you could work Reconciliation products to help smooth over past difficulties and open the road to a new connection. You might also want to work some spells for your target to communicate with you. Do a search of the forum using the little search box in the upper right hand corner and you will find an entire thread full of helpful advice on how to get your target to contact you.

Best of luck to you.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lala+ » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:13 pm

Is it okay for me to use the come to me spell kit with the reconciliation honey jar kit?
Lala+

Unread postby natstein » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:49 am

Hello Lala+

Absolutely. I think that would be a great combination!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby karma_13 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:44 am

For quite sometime now I have been doing destruction work and break up spells on a target...basically destroying all her happiness, specifically the love, happiness and sex with my ex. In a reading I had, I was told someone new might come into her life or catch her eye so I was thinking of doing a Come To Me spell or candle on her...drawing her to a new man so she'll either cheat or leave mine! However, I've been destroying her happiness. Will this confuse my previous destruction spells and intentions because I still want to destroy her and all the happiness in her life...but now I'm trying to bring her happiness with someone else?

Please advise...thanks!!!!
karma_13

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:39 pm

Hello, karma_13,

Per the last post....

You really have to stick to one concept with each target.

Good luck
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby cactusrose » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:32 pm

Hi all!
I've already had so much great info and help from everyone on here in another forum for another spell kit, so I'm coming to you all once again. I had a little thing with a guy over the summer, it didn't end per se because it didn't really start...does that make sense? He just kind of started seeing someone else out of the blue. Anyways I'm currently doing break up work on him and the new girl, and once that's done I'd like to move into work aimed at drawing him to me. Would this spell be appropriate for that? He's someone who I used to talk/hang out/sleep with casually, but not since he's now seeing someone. Since there wasn't any aggressive break up, we're still on totally fine terms, I'm feeling like reconciliation work is just not necessary in this situation. Someone suggested follow me boy, but in reading on this my own personal feeling is it might be more to the point of what I'm trying to accomplish (drawing him to me again). Thanks in advance, hope you're all having a great weekend!
cactusrose

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:25 pm

Hello, cactusrose,

based on everything you've said, this Come to Me kit is the PERFECT choice for you.

I love how you have thought this out, also. very impressive!

Wishing you great success with this spell
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby cactusrose » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:55 pm

Thank you! I know I've posted a lot of questions, when venturing into something new, I tend to psyche myself out and get nervous, but once I get my footing I do alright. I'm excited to keep going with my work, it feels great!
cactusrose

Unread postby itgirl92 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:48 pm

I've just completed the Come to Me Spell Kit and have a question about the lodestone. The instructions say to place them under my bed on the tray or to bury them at my doorstep still together.

Well, when I've put stones under my bed before from other spells, my cat likes to play with them and knock them apart. So, this isn't an option. I have wrapped the stones up in

I live in a condo, so the area outside my front door is a common area and is gardened by a service. As we are coming up on Spring, they will be landscaping soon so I don't want to run the chance of having the stones dug up.

What do you think about the idea of me wrapping up the lodestones tightly in a red cloth so they remain connected with the magnetic sand on them and putting that in my Lingerie Drawer.... like with a Look Me Over spell. Wouldn't that be a viable place to put the lodestones for a Come to Me spell?
itgirl92

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:25 pm

Hello, itgirl92,

I would prefer a potted plant at your door step or front door.

The idea is to bring your target to your bed or to your doorstep.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby lenore » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:28 pm

I have several of questions

I did not dispose of my bathwater after the first part of the spell but I did just cast the Attraction spell.

I was unhappy with my first go around with the star so I cleaned up the tray that it was on and redid it (it was a mess before).

When I was sprinkling the stones with the first one (target) I started to say "I name you" and I stopped myself only hardly a sprinkle got on it and I stopped and did it in the order that it said to do it in the kit.

If I carry out the rest of the spell correctly will I be fine? Or am I just thinking to much out of it all?

Thank you, I am trying not to worry about it to much or at all since I know that can mess things up.
lenore

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:12 pm

Hello, Lenore,

You're right! You're over thinking it!

So, just continue your spell.

But, in the future, perform a mental picture of what you plan to do (and, sometimes, writing down your steps before performing a spell can also help).

That way, you'll be a little more confident.

But, overall, you didn't "mess up"

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby lenore » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:20 pm

Thank you!

I will picture it in the future more so, this spell had a lot of steps but I will just picture myself doing it over and over again.

I have one more question and that will be it. My alter is on top of my book shelf since it is out of eyesight. I have the candles on one side and the tray with the items is on the other side. Is this fine or should it all be in a circle with the tray and the white candle in the middle with the red candles surrounding it?

Thank you for all of your help and I do apologize if I am asking stupid questions.
lenore

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:11 am

Hello lenore,

In regards to your question about the layout of the spell, I'd recommend following the instructions that came with the kit *exactly*. They are written that way for a reason. If you can't layout the spell the way the instructions tell you to by putting it up on a bookcase, you may want to move it. If you're worried about it being seen, cover it with a cloth.

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lenore » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:58 pm

I have a huge concern right now. I missed the part about putting the candles at the points of the star, today would be the third day of the spell and now it is set up correctly. Did I mess up royally and is there something that I can do to fix my mistake?
lenore

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:40 pm

Hello lenore,

I think it's fine if the candles are now where they should be. Just finish the spell and don't worry.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread postby leila19 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:27 am

Hi, I wanted to find out if i could do a love spell to attract a person but with these certain characteristics. Example: sweet, kind, blue eyes. Just because for these past few months I have been dreaming about this guy and I feel a strong attraction towards him, and it's like I've known him before. Any spells that help see if he is my soulmate or important when I'm older or if he even exists and it's not a figment of my imagination. Thank u :D :D :D
leila19

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:03 pm

Hello leila19,

Welcome to the forum! If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under "Forum Introductions and Greetings."

You can help attract a person with specific qualities by writing on your petition paper what those qualities are. I'd recommend working a Come to Me spell kit that incorporates that petition paper. A kit will come with everything you need to do the work as well as clear instructions:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html

Good luck!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sadgirl2016 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:23 am

Hello there ,
My situation is complicated. We are both married and been in love with this man who is also married. The thing is she always threatened to take the kids and he is scared so we havent talked or seen each other in a bout a yr . The other problem is that we live in different states. Would a come to me love kit work for me succesfully if i want him to always think of me ? Would this work to rekindle our situation ecen
If we live in diferent states? Can someone help me?
Thanks very much lm
I also kept a lil bit of his hair, and wiped sperm in a tissue would that help? I kept it in case i needed it.
Sadgirl2016

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:22 pm

Hello Sadgirl2016,

Welcome to the forum :) If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

A Come to Me spell kit might make him want to spend more time with you, but if he's scared to see you because of his wife's threats, that will certainly get in the way of the spell. I think a good first step for you would be to get a reading. A reader should be able to tell you if you have a chance with this guy, and if it's worth your time and energy to do rootwork on the situation. If he does still have feelings for you, you may have to do some Break Up or Separation work on him and his wife first. You can find reputable readers here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
http://hoodoopsychics.com/

In the meantime, here's a page for you to check out:

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sadgirl2016 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:38 pm

Sister Jean,
Thank you for your thoughts and advice. I appreciate advice from everyone. I will see if i can afford a reading. Everyone in lm seems so gifted and experienced and i wish i could afford the readings and or rootworks to be done for me.
I like your advice.
Thank you
Sadgirl2016

Unread postby Sha182 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:02 pm

Hello everyone,
I just had a question about semen and a come to me spell. I know it is hard to preserve the semen so if I let it dry out can I put it on each candle or would it be better to take a bath with a little dry semen. Writing that have me making the stank face.
Sha182

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:51 pm

Hello Sha182,

You could put some flakes of that dried semen on your Come to Me candles, no problem. You don't necessarily have to take a bath with it.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby runrabbitrun » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:46 am

Well, i've made a bit of an error - the mojo bag i made resulting from the come to me spell kit has taken off on its own adventure, it seems. i carried it on my person daily for the past 9 months or so and when i got home from the bar the other night it simply wasn't there! the love me mojo which i also carry for the same target is still here with me safe & sound.
so - what do i do now? anything? should i repeat the CTM spell kit? (i'll be traveling for the next
month so it will be a bit before i can)
runrabbitrun

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:38 am

Hello runrabbitrun,

I'm so sorry you lost your mojo bag. Have you tried praying to St. Anthony just to make sure it's not in your house?

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html

I don't think you need to redo the spell, but you might want to consider getting a replacement Come to Me mojo bag:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-come-to-me.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby runrabbitrun » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:25 am

Oh, thank you, this is very helpful! While I am quite sure it left my house with me but wasn't there when I got home, perhaps it disappeared somewhere between those points (friend's car?) where I might still be able to find it with St. Anthony's help, or at least I will have a sign that for sure it will not come back.

If not, I will definitely get a replacement!

Thanks!
runrabbitrun

Unread postby Flowers345 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:33 pm

Hello,
I am trying a come to me spell candle of two figurines. Is there any way that I could add powders as well as an oil to the candles? What type of powder? Thank you
Flowers345

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:05 pm

Hello Flowers345,

You could lightly sprinkle the candles with sachet powder after you've applied oil to them. Come to Me sachet powder would be perfect:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Good luck!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Flowers345 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:48 pm

Thank you sister jean. Also say if I try this spell would it be best with figure candles and a vigil candle as welll or just one or the other? Also its for an ex to come back there may be some negative feelings towards me what do u suggest?
Flowers345

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:46 pm

Hi Flowers345,

I prefer figural candles when representing people, so would recommend that. Working a vigil candle on top of that just adds another layer of energy to your spell, so would recommend that as well.

If your ex has negative feelings about your relationship to work through, then use Balm of Gilead in your spell. It helps to smooth over past hurts.
http://www.herbmagic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NeedingLuck » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:21 am

So ive recently got a come to me done on my target. Readings etc says she likes me, but because of her complications and ex (done a curse and hot foot and he's still around), she's turned me down twice. He even has her son calling him dad when he isn't... And he knows he isn't.

Anyway, I've done a Come To me, not sure if it's the correct spell. 3 weeks ago I had a follow me girl, I was wondering if I should do a love me now also, or wait until the 7 day candle is done.
NeedingLuck

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:52 pm

Hello, NeedingLuck ,

Yes, you could certainly do that.

Also, here's an array of her spells:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com