• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:16 am

Come To Me Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Unread postby luvbug » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:10 pm

I have a come to me spell kit that i have been sitting on for a little over a week. I been debating to do it or hire someone. I decided to hire someone. I was wondering if itso k for me to still do it or should I sit back and let the worker do their thing. I dont want to interfere with their work, i just thought it might be a good way to focus my energy and thoughts while they work. what does the community think?
luvbug

Re: Spell Kit Q

Unread postby Sharona22 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:56 pm

Who is it you are gonna hire?reliable?what makes you not want to do it yourself?What kinda kit?
Sharona22

Unread postby luvbug » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:35 pm

I chose one of the workers from the luckymojo site. I figured it was the safest best. I talked with the worker and am comfortable with my choice, actually happy with it :) . I decided not to do it myself because im semi knew to this stuff and felt I should really get an expert oppinion. the reading was great and way accurate ( reading before they tell you how they can help). TOld me things I didnt even think of... anyways... i have a come to me spell kit to bring love. I was wondering if I should hold off on using it since I hired a person, or do it anyways as a back up to the work, use the powders and bath and stuff.. suggestions?
luvbug

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:37 pm

luvbug,

If you are working with a rootworker, you should ask him or her about when to use your spell kit.

Mary
Literarylioness

Questions for Come to Me spell kit?

Unread postby justme » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:11 am

Hi guys,

I've a few questions about the Come to Me kit and was wondering if you can help.

1. Do you need to watch the pink candle burn all the way down? And if so, what kind of thoughts should one be having i.e thoughts of beloved coming to me? OR should I assume we are together and picture us doing things in a relationship?

2. Can I split the pink candle burning into 2 sessions i.e burning half in the morning and half at night? If so, do I need to dress the candles, herbs and such during both sessions? Just wondering because I'm sometimes on 24/7 standby for work.

3. And I read about timing in general and it looks like timing is driven primarily by need i.e do the work when you need to. But I was wondering if it makes sense to do spellwork when your beloved is asleep, when he has some downtime so it affects him subconsciously?

4. How does the Come to Me spell affect your beloved? What are some of the things he will be feeling and is there a "call to action" so to speak? Or should the spellcaster initiate contact with him thereafter?

5. How soon after the spellwork can a psychic reading be done just to see how the work went?

Thank you in advance for any replies!
justme

Re: Questions for Come to Me spell kit?

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:47 am

justme,

1. It is nice if you have the concentration to watch the pink candle burn down, but most do not. Think about your beloved coming to you and imagine it happening.

2. I would not split the pink candle burning. If you must do this, snuff it out and finish lighting it later. DO NOT blow out the candle.

3. This is a nice spell to do when the moon is waning, which is right now. Also this is a spell that is nice to do before sunrise. If you can swing it, try to do this spell around 3 to 4 am because most people are asleep at this time and you will be working while he is asleep.

4. It makes him think about "coming to you" and that's what you want.

5. I would give it a week before getting a psychic reading.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby basilthyme » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:32 am

Dear LM,

I have just received my come to me spell kit, this is the first time i am doing a spell kit, i have read the instructions over and over again, but unclear about few things, could you please help.

What is the best time to do this spell, do i start before dawn on a waxing moon day?

After the bath on the fisrt day of the spell..do i dispose it on the crossroad before i begin the spell or after , or do i not dipsose it at the crossroads at all? its not mentioned anywhere on the instructions

i have not much privacy so wanted to ask does, everything remain as is on the altar for all seven days? , what if someone moves or touches it, can i move the whole altar after each day and set it up again? or is it okay to set it in an iron box that closes and when am i done for the day, i can close the box. does it matter, are the energies not released in the universe if i close the box after the spell.

on one paper write your full name 9 times in red ink, on the other paper write the full name of the person you desire 9 times in red ink

i have just changed my first name recently , do i use my name i have been given at birth or my new name?

carve your full name on each of the 7 pink candles and carve lovers name on white

are the names carved spirally or straight from top to bottom or bottom to top? i do not have much privacy to keep all the candles on the altar for all seven days with our names carved? what else could i do?carve names under the candles in case if i really need to leave them there?

Put your name paper and concerns under one lodestone and the desired persons name and concerns under the other

are the name papers folded as we make them in honey jars or just left open with concerns on top and placed under the candle?

If one name paper says targets name and one mine, where do i write my petition "come to me"?is it written in circle around his name? and my name paper would just be my name and nothing around it right?

lightly dress the queen elizabeth root, the rose buds abd the voilet leaves with come to me oil and place them on the tray but not between the lodestones.use come to me sachet powder to draw an 8 pointed star

is the star made on the tray or straight on the altar? or is the tray kept in between the star made on the altar? or behind, before,or parallel to the star?
i am sorry i cant visualise the altar setup

nothing should be put in between the loadstones

where to place the herbs then? before or after? is this of any significance?

use the white candle to light the incense and the pink candles, replace the white candle in its holder and pinch it out

does it matter which pink candle i light the first, does anticlockwise or clockwise needs to be of concern?

after the candles burn out, put the two lodestones still joined and on their tray with the magnetic sand, beneath your bed or wrap them and bury them at your front door
wrap up any left over...... and bury it in your yard, bathe in second half of the come to me crystals and say a prayer.

remains and the loadstones, both burried under groung at two different spaces . right?

what prayer plasm can i say at the beginning and final for come to me spell. Is the mojo is still left on altar and worn after the bath. ?

sorry for such a long list of questions

waiting to hear soon
love
basilthyme :)
basilthyme

Re: need clarity on spell kit instructions

Unread postby Lukianos » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:44 pm

Hi basilthyme,

basilthyme wrote:I have just received my come to me spell kit, this is the first time i am doing a spell kit, i have read the instructions over and over again, but unclear about few things, could you please help.

What is the best time to do this spell, do i start before dawn on a waxing moon day?

Yes.

basilthyme wrote:After the bath on the fisrt day of the spell..do i dispose it on the crossroad before i begin the spell or after , or do i not dipsose it at the crossroads at all? its not mentioned anywhere on the instructions

You are seeking to draw something into your life, so dispose of the bath water (or a portion thereof) toward the rising sun, before you begin the rest of the spell.

basilthyme wrote:i have not much privacy so wanted to ask does, everything remain as is on the altar for all seven days? , what if someone moves or touches it, can i move the whole altar after each day and set it up again? or is it okay to set it in an iron box that closes and when am i done for the day, i can close the box. does it matter, are the energies not released in the universe if i close the box after the spell.

I would suggest setting up the spell on or in something that can be put away or at least covered from prying eyes during the time you are away from it. If the box is large enough to contain the set-up you will need to use, it should be fine.

basilthyme wrote:
on one paper write your full name 9 times in red ink, on the other paper write the full name of the person you desire 9 times in red ink

i have just changed my first name recently , do i use my name i have been given at birth or my new name?

Use the name you currently call yourself.

basilthyme wrote:
carve your full name on each of the 7 pink candles and carve lovers name on white

are the names carved spirally or straight from top to bottom or bottom to top? i do not have much privacy to keep all the candles on the altar for all seven days with our names carved? what else could i do?carve names under the candles in case if i really need to leave them there?

You carve the names from the top down. You have some leeway as to how you carve them (spiral, straight, etc.). It would be best to conceal the candles from outside viewers during the course of the spell--hide the altar from view when you're not using it.

basilthyme wrote:
Put your name paper and concerns under one lodestone and the desired persons name and concerns under the other

are the name papers folded as we make them in honey jars or just left open with concerns on top and placed under the candle?

If one name paper says targets name and one mine, where do i write my petition "come to me"?is it written in circle around his name? and my name paper would just be my name and nothing around it right?

Depends on the paper--you may be able to fold it small/flat enough to go under the loadstones; otherwise, use the papers flat with the lodestones holding down both the personal concerns and the papers

basilthyme wrote:
lightly dress the queen elizabeth root, the rose buds abd the voilet leaves with come to me oil and place them on the tray but not between the lodestones.use come to me sachet powder to draw an 8 pointed star

nothing should be put in between the loadstones

is the star made on the tray or straight on the altar? or is the tray kept in between the star made on the altar? or behind, before,or parallel to the star? i am sorry i cant visualise the altar setup

In this spell, everything can be on the tray if the tray is large enough--the lodestones, the roots, the 8-pointed star. The 8-pointed star goes around everything else, whether on the tray, or (in the case of a small tray) directly on the altar. The roots/herbs are placed on the tray, (within the star whether the star is on or around the tray), as are the lodestones, but the roots/herbs are positioned so that they do not come directly between the lodestones (above is ok, below is ok, to the side is ok--in the middle between the lodestones is not ok).

basilthyme wrote:
use the white candle to light the incense and the pink candles, replace the white candle in its holder and pinch it out

does it matter which pink candle i light the first, does anticlockwise or clockwise needs to be of concern?

It does not matter which pink candle you light first, although I would do them in sequence, wherever you start.

basilthyme wrote:
after the candles burn out, put the two lodestones still joined and on their tray with the magnetic sand, beneath your bed or wrap them and bury them at your front door
wrap up any left over...... and bury it in your yard, bathe in second half of the come to me crystals and say a prayer.

remains and the loadstones, both burried under groung at two different spaces .

The lodestones may go *either* under your bed, or beneath your front door/steps (may or may not end up buried in the ground). The other remains are to be buried in your yard (buried in the ground, not in the same place as the lodestones).

basilthyme wrote:what prayer plasm can i say at the beginning and final for come to me spell. Is the mojo is still left on altar and worn after the bath. ?

The Song of Solomon is well-regarded for love works. The mojo may be carried as any mojo would be (kept out of sight, fed weekly, etc.), or it may be kept on a love altar (again, keep it hidden from the eyes of others, and feed it regularly).
Lukianos

Unread postby basilthyme » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:47 am

Dear Elknapp,

Thank you so much for answering my post. Its all sorted.u have actually taken so much time to answer even the smallest question. Thanks again.... We just missed out on one thing

"if one name paper says targets name and one mine, where do i write my petition "come to me"?is it written in circle around his name? and my name paper would just be my name and nothing around it right?

hey, i am highly embarassed now to keep asking the same thing again in different words on this forum,,,i had made an order and received it all but i am so confused about how to mix the products together and what to do first and then what to follow,to enhance my situation.
i realise every rootworker has an individual style but i have not found my own as yet as i am still learning and have not done any spell work before to have my own style of working, i am still an amatuer. Even when it comes to mixing, using right herbs/spells. please help me,. i feel like i have so many things that im so confused how to use them together even after reading and re-reading about the products on LM website.

i write below to introduce my situation:

he and i have been dating from 3 and half years and we broke up in the middle for about five months due to a rough argument but he got back with me on his own and we are now together from three months, he has improved and is more mature now and has proposed me to marry and its a family scene now, so basically its a caring committed relation but i still see resistance on his part, is it the phobia of forever or something else,or responsibility that come with marriage or he is still unsure in his heart about me......i just cant put my fingers on...i can feel his love but still there is resistance that comes with it.He wants to do it, he talks about marriage without being asked, families are okay, but he is taking it slow,which is wonderful by me as well. But i wanted to enhance and make my situation deeper.

what i would like to work on is : for him to come to me quite often ,with a bit of follow me feeling and the fact to keep the promise to marry me which he has made already rather than showing resistance and his foot dragging and laid back behaviour.

This is what i was thinking:

i have a come to me spell kit, mix it with follow me and compelling.
and use the come to me,follow me and compelling sachet/powders on him as well to dust and anoint.

I wanted to wait for the spell to see movement for three weeks and when he comes to me more, and then next i do my love me spell kit, this time i wanted to mix some marriage and compelling oils and sachets.

And then again use love me, marriage and compelling sachets/oils on him to dust and anoint.

Does it sound okay ? in terms of how i am wanting to mix them together, and series i am doing it in??

I also wanted to make a honey jar as its an ongoing spell and i want to keep it for all purpose for him to keep coming to me,follow me,love me and marry me with a little compelling element to it.I have all these oils on me so i could dress the candles with all of them

I only think what petition to give there and when exactly to make this jar,

If i do it with come to me should i say a petition as come to me,follow me,love me,marry me

or if should i do it while doing love me spell kit later and then only petition the jar as love me marry me

I ordered a love me Honey jar from LM and it has a packet of mix love herbs which are: Rose Petals, Red Clover, Catnip, Lavender, Damiana, Cubeb Berries, Juniper Berries, Gentian Root, and Deer’s Tongue.

I have some extra herbs like calamus, spikenard,carmamom and ginger. I feel like adding calamus as its like follow me element to it...i just saw follow me ingredients.

please help me sort my head
waiting to hear soon
love
basilthyme
basilthyme

Unread postby Lukianos » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:26 pm

Hi basilthyme,

basilthyme wrote:"if one name paper says targets name and one mine, where do i write my petition "come to me"?is it written in circle around his name? and my name paper would just be my name and nothing around it right?

That's a perfectly fine way to design the respective name papers.

basilthyme wrote:he and i have been dating from 3 and half years and we broke up in the middle for about five months due to a rough argument but he got back with me on his own and we are now together from three months, he has improved and is more mature now and has proposed me to marry and its a family scene now, so basically its a caring committed relation but i still see resistance on his part, is it the phobia of forever or something else,or responsibility that come with marriage or he is still unsure in his heart about me......i just cant put my fingers on...i can feel his love but still there is resistance that comes with it.He wants to do it, he talks about marriage without being asked, families are okay, but he is taking it slow,which is wonderful by me as well. But i wanted to enhance and make my situation deeper.

what i would like to work on is : for him to come to me quite often ,with a bit of follow me feeling and the fact to keep the promise to marry me which he has made already rather than showing resistance and his foot dragging and laid back behaviour.

i have a come to me spell kit, i thought of doing the spell this waxing moon and mix follow me boy and compelling sachets/oils in it- purpose for him to come to me often and fill up the gap/resistance

As your desired target is someone you already know and are fairly serious about, I would argue against using "Come to Me" (which is designed to draw a new or unknown lover), and instead suggest that you check out Dixie Love and/or Marriage products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/dixielove.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/marriage.html

...both of these pages have spell suggestions for promoting long-lasting love and hastening a marriage, respectively.
Southern John/Dixie John is a particularly useful root to work with to bring about a proposal of marriage:
http://www.herb-magic.com/southern-john-root.html

If you have the Love Me spell kit already, I would skip the Come To Me kit entirely, and go straight to Love Me.

With regard to the mixes of products, please be aware that Marriage is already a mixture of compelling and love ingredients--you don't really need to add more Compelling on top of it. It mixes fine with Love Me.

basilthyme wrote:I also wanted to make a honey jar as its an ongoing spell and i want to keep it for all purpose for him to keep coming to me,follow me,love me and marry me with a little compelling element to it.I have all these oils on me so i could dress the candles with all of them

If i do it with come to me should i say a petition as come to me,follow me,love me,marry me

or if should i do it while doing love me spell kit later and then only petition the jar as love me marry me

I ordered a love me Honey jar from LM and it has a packet of mix love herbs which are: Rose Petals, Red Clover, Catnip, Lavender, Damiana, Cubeb Berries, Juniper Berries, Gentian Root, and Deer’s Tongue.

I have some extra herbs like calamus, spikenard,carmamom and ginger. I feel like adding calamus as its like follow me element to it...i just saw follow me ingredients.

Personally, I would do the Love Me spell kit, and then start the honey jar as a longer-term ongoing love working (focused on Love, as opposed to Compelling).
Given how you describe your current relationship status, you will likely be fine with "Love Me/Marry Me" as the focus of your petition. The LM honey jar kits for love are flexible in terms of how they are focused by individual clients.
The love herb mix included with the LM honey jar is a solid, all-bases-covered love mixture that works well for a wide range of situations.
Re: your other herbs, calamus is both sweetening and commanding/compelling in character...not so much attractive as persuasive. Spikenard is a classic true love -type of ingredient; cardamom is likewise for love/lust//attraction, and ginger is a sweeter, gentler way of heating things up.
Realistically, you probably don't need to add all of them to your jar; if I had to choose 2 to add to the love mix, I would choose the spikenard and the ginger. And if I had Southern John root, I'd use that in the jar before using any of the others.

Hope this helps!
Lukianos

Unread postby basilthyme » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:50 am

Dear Elknapp,

Thank you so much for the reply.
you rock.i feel so much sorted..

If you have the Love Me spell kit already, I would skip the Come To Me kit entirely, and go straight to Love Me.

yes i do have a love me spell kit with me. i would skip the come to me spell kit then and straight do the love me spell kit.

The only reason why i opted for come to me in the first place because..sometime he is aloof and does not communicate often.
we broke up earlier coz of the same problem as i thought it was intentional as he is not interested in anything serious with me but he kept saying for three solid years thats the way he is even with his family.......i just could not believe but he is still the same even when we are committed now........i find that weird as he vanish for a day or three (may be thats how scorpio men are) but then when he comes around its full of life but yes resistant about the marriage thing but relationship is generally good on all other levels.I wanted an essence of follow me boy there though....... I thought a come to me and follow me would get him to come more often.

Anyways so i skip come to me and i see that love herb mix is a superb blend for all purpose...so i believe he would come around more even with that.

What should i be doing with my follow me boy oil/sachet??

With regard to the mixes of products, please be aware that Marriage is already a mixture of compelling and love ingredients--you don't really need to add more Compelling on top of it. It mixes fine with Love Me.

cool, so i dont use compelling either, makes life so much sorted, so i would do love me and mix marriage oil there. thats all. i wish i knew these things before so i could have ordered some other line of products instead. i love the money lamp. its so beautiful. the emerald green color.

Given how you describe your current relationship status, you will likely be fine with "Love Me/Marry Me" as the focus of your petition.

Thanks so much Elknapp.love me marry me on kit and honey jar both then, you are a rockstar...and LM love herb mix into the jar along with spikenard and ginger, great.

I have just read the love me spell kit instructions i have very little questions this time as come to me made lot of things already clear.

i burn the incense in the brazier on coal or camphor or just on its own?
is there no 8 pointed star on this spell to be made with sachets...it does not say anything about it on the instuctions?

Move the stones and items covering them little closer

so after first day prayer i get the lodestones closer...okay i get that and what about the herbs that i put in a circle around the candles....does the circle also moves inwards day by day or let the herbs be where they are..that is on the edge of the tray??
do queen elizabeth and john the conqueror roots also come closer or stay as is behind the candles?

As the loadstones move, the name papers under them move, what if the concerns come off,do i fold the name papers once towards me or it does not matter if the concerns or hair comes off from under the loadstone i can place it next to the loadstone or lift the stone and put them back??

waiting to hear soon
love
basilthyme
basilthyme

Unread postby Lukianos » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:16 pm

basilthyme wrote:The only reason why i opted for come to me in the first place because..sometime he is aloof and does not communicate often.
we broke up earlier coz of the same problem as i thought it was intentional as he is not interested in anything serious with me but he kept saying for three solid years thats the way he is even with his family.......i just could not believe but he is still the same even when we are committed now........i find that weird as he vanish for a day or three (may be thats how scorpio men are) but then when he comes around its full of life but yes resistant about the marriage thing but relationship is generally good on all other levels.I wanted an essence of follow me boy there though....... I thought a come to me and follow me would get him to come more often.

Follow Me (or even Bewitching) is more likely to have the effect you desire; that said, all the rootwork in the world is unlikely to change the man's essential character--if he's the kind who likes to disappear for days on end, doing constant, long-term rootwork may keep him leashed for the short-term, but probably won't change his tendencies. And if he's true to form, engagement and/or marriage are also unlikely to change his tendencies.

basilthyme wrote:

What should i be doing with my follow me boy oil/sachet??

You could (among other things) wear it as a personal scent, or dust his shoes with it (while calling his name and telling him to follow you, that all his roads lead back to you, that his feet carry him back to your side regardless of where he may think of roaming, etc...).

basilthyme wrote:
I have just read the love me spell kit instructions i have very little questions this time as come to me made lot of things already clear.

i burn the incense in the brazier on coal or camphor or just on its own?
is there no 8 pointed star on this spell to be made with sachets...it does not say anything about it on the instuctions?

No 8-pointed star for this one. The incense is self-lighting, and can be formed into a cone using a small piece of paper, and burned on any fire-proof surface.

basilthyme wrote:
Move the stones and items covering them little closer

so after first day prayer i get the lodestones closer...okay i get that and what about the herbs that i put in a circle around the candles....does the circle also moves inwards day by day or let the herbs be where they are..that is on the edge of the tray??
do queen elizabeth and john the conqueror roots also come closer or stay as is behind the candles?

The circle of herbs remains a constant size throughout. Personally, I'd move the queen elizabeth and john the conqueror roots towards each other at the same rate as the lodestones.

basilthyme wrote:
As the loadstones move, the name papers under them move, what if the concerns come off,do i fold the name papers once towards me or it does not matter if the concerns or hair comes off from under the loadstone i can place it next to the loadstone or lift the stone and put them back??

Yes, the name papers and personal concerns move with the lodestones. The personal concerns can be folded in the name/petition papers to make it easier--I usually do 3 folds, with any personal concerns or other materials in the center, and rotating the paper clockwise 90-degrees with each fold. This results in a small packet with the personal concerns securely held inside that can then be placed under a candle or lodestone.

Good luck!
Lukianos

Unread postby basilthyme » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:25 am

oh Elknapp,

Lovely, thanks so much to answer my all questions.
yes i guess thats how he is and the best is to understand that character to keep peace and love
okay i will be doing my love me+marriage spell fri.
about dusting him with love, follow me and marriage sachets later
and wear the oils later
will get in touch soon

ARE THERE ANY SIGNS I COULD TRY AND MAKE A NOTE OF WHILE DOING THE SPELL
love
basilthyme
basilthyme

Unread postby stelselv » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:33 pm

hello Lm forum

I would like to place an order for the CTM spell kit, however do I need to have a special someone in order to ''come to me'' or can I attract LOVE in general (for the right one to ''come to me'')???????.... I don't have a special someone in mind....

It would be nice to get a reply from someone who has tried to CTM kit and attracted the right person........

I also like to know your experiences doing the spell..... :D

thanks for your reply...
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

Re: come to me spell kit

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:48 pm

You can absolutely use the Come To Me spellkit to attract someone to you. Its been used to attract a specific someone, or an unknown lover as well. I know some people are fond of using the Attraction Kit for attracting someone unknown, but the Come To Me puts out a specific call for the person to walk into your life.

Instead of writing a person's name, write out a detailed list of attributes and qualities you seek and then keep an open mind. Usually I tell people to write out a detailed list, spend a few days doing it. Then rest for a day or two and go back and see if you can combine the attributes into overall qualities. This way the list isn't two pages long and takes years to manifest ;-). This method seems to work really well and I've got nothing but great results from it. Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelselv » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:51 pm

an Excellent answer ConjureMan........ always to my rescue.... thanks veeeeeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much....

stelselv

Unread postby Siren » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:34 pm

Also when doing a come to me spell for "love in general" and not the love of one particular person do you put your own concerns in the spell? Your own photo? What if you are doing this spell for another person. Would you add her intimate concerns? Is it best that they are more sexual in nature or would just hair or photo work just as well?
Siren

Few questions about love spells

Unread postby Siren » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:54 pm

Ok. I got some of my supplies in and I'm very excited. :) Now a few questions. To do a love spell for myself or a woman without having a target man in mind, I see that I should write down the qualities of the "mystery man" desired. Ok but here's a few questions I have: On the Come to Me Spell Kit you are suppose to name the lodestones. Do I just name them "Geena" and "Future Mr Geena" or "my soul mate" ect? You are suppose to call out the name of the man you desire...what should I do if there is no "target" male?

If a love spell requires you to write your name and turn the paper around at the different angles and then write your loves name over your name at the same angles...do you just boycott this all together and just write what you are looking for in your future lover and not do the writing your name over it part? Do you just write the description of the "future lover" in a normal manner or do you have to do that angle thing? (Does any of this make sense..probably not! lol)

I'm contemplating doing a love spell for a female of friend of mine who is I'm sure would be nervous about dabbling in this kind of thing, but I'd love to see her happy with someone. What kind of personal concerns would you recommend using for a love spell for her? There would be no particular man in mind, just want to attract a loving relationship to her. Do others get good results doing love and money spells for loved ones who do not know you are doing positive work on them?

Finally, if you do an attraction spell for yourself or friend, can you focus on BOTH love and money..or is best to just focus on one at a time for a spell?

Thanks in advance to any and all who decide to reply to my ramblings! :)
Siren

Unread postby stelselv » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:07 pm

come to me spell for "love in general" and not the love of one particular person do you put your own concerns in the spell? Your own photo?

thanks Geena, for your suggestion, sounds creative...
stelselv

Unread postby Siren » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:12 pm

Oh stelselv, I wasn't offering any suggestions...I know close to nada and am just starting for the first time. I was just adding on to your question, with more questions of my own concerning Come to Me to attract "new love".
Siren

Re: Few questions about love spells

Unread postby j82 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:58 pm

question one: it is fine to do future lover or soul mate which ever you are working for or how you refer to what it is you want. Name one stone you the other future lover/soulmate. When turning the paper write future lover or soulmate also or you can write your name over it. the angel thing is important you are turning it to the right which is drawing things to you hence drawing this new lover to you. when turning to the left at 90 degrees it is sending away. dress candles the same way, towards you to draw and away from you to banish. the more personal concern the better so blood, vaginal fluids period blood, hair are the best options. you can be successful at drawing lover for a friend, though its easier if they know and participate, like while you do the work they light candles to draw a love, take a love drawing bath and carry a love drawing mojo. you can do the lodestone spell on LM site to draw her a love using the 7 knob red candle or a couple candle carve her name and future lover on the male. then dress the lodestones as discussed above. daily for 7 days move them closer, when all done, take the candle the lodestones and papers and bury em in her front yard or put em in a house plant ( a love drawing flower would be nice) and give it to her as a gift. you can do more then one for attraction but i personally only do one I dont want to strech the energy id rather focus on one goal at a time. This is my own oppinion do what you feel is best, though you can do another spell for money out side of the love one their are many options for ya. good luck!
j82

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:08 pm

If you are doing it for love in general you can use your personal concerns as a link to you.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kmew1315 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:22 pm

I'm not doing anything to attract an unknown person, but having seen these discussions before, I was kinda curious about something. When making a list like this, can you give things an order of preference? For example, if there was one attribute that you would like, but it's not a dealbreaker, you could put that towards the bottom of the list, but another attribute that someone has to have or you're just not interested at all would go towards the top. Or is everything on the list going to be in this person you're petitioning for?
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315
kmew1315

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:32 pm

I always say make a concentrated meaningful list. That way you don't have to worry about making a priority list. Simply spend a few days writing a long list of things you like and see if some of them can't be combined from basic attributes to actual qualities.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelselv » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:13 am

stelselv

Come to Me spell kit

Unread postby sweetpea29 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:22 am

Hi everyone,

I ordered a come to me kit. My goal is to attract someone new. The instructions state: Put your name paper under lodestone and desired person's name under other loadstone. Being that i am working to attract someone new, would i put ideal man/husband and list some qualities i would like in this new person?

If anyone has done this ritual in the past, i would appreciate any input and guidance. Thank you in advance.

Hope everyone had a happy and safe 4th.

peace and blessings
sweetpea29

Re: Come to Me spell kit

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:49 am

If it is an unknown person you are attracting you can put the list of their attributes, or call them by "ideal mate," "new ideal lover" etc.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sweetpea29 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:39 am

Thank you CM, and good luck to you as well.

sweetpea
sweetpea29

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:03 pm

Yay the forum is back online!
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:39 pm

I second that starsnthesky7...to sweetpea29...you definitely want to list qualities but do not be too boxy...but definitely what qualities you prefer...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Come To Me Spell Kit Questions and Answrs

Unread postby Addi123 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:04 am

I have recently ordered a Come to Me spell kit and I would like to know whether this can be used to make a specific person love me and to express these feelings.
Is there anything that isn't in the instructions I need to do to make this happen?
Addi123

Re: I need help with the Come To Me spell kit

Unread postby sweetpea29 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:09 am

Hi,
the come to me kit can be used to draw an unknown lover or for someone you are already involved with. it can be used for either purpose. good luck. be sure you have 8 medium candle holders and a large cookie tray as you will need to make an 8 pointed star with the sachet powder and place a candle at each point. i've seen a link somewhere with a picture of this on this forum but cannot remember where.
good luck.
sweetpea29

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:11 pm

This spell kit is used to draw an unknown or specific person towards you. If you want more love, then I would have gotten the love me spell kit as well. Or you can add love me oil or sachet powder to get both effects.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Come to Me SK Lodestone Burial: I'm Moving

Unread postby Vital » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:41 pm

Hi everyone! I did the Come to Me spell kit some time ago and kept my lodestones under my bed. At three weeks time I met a guy but it was not what I was looking for, but I took that as a sign of the spell's power. I have also had other signs like powerful dreams about meeting strangers and some with my ex. The thing is that I'm moving soon to another state and I don't know if to bury the lodestones before I go or take them with me in the luggage. I don't intend to come back but I'll always consider this my "home" in a spiritual sense. I don't know if the lodestones would work for me from here. I have asked the Tarot and the Death Tarot has appeared, which I take as a sign of burial, but I may be wrong. I also don't know if the guy that I met is the one the lodestones brought me, and their work is "done". I just did not feel the attraction. If I bring them with me I worry about them being checked at the airport. So, should I bury them before I go or take them with me? Thanks.
Vital

Re: Come to Me SK Lodestone Burial: I'm Moving

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:02 am

It's really up to you. If you don't like the guy they brought you, and you think they are still working for you, then don't bury them.

If i thought they were still working to bring me new men, i'd thank them and keep feeding them and say, "more -- bring me another choice."

If i was gonna keep them i'd MAIL them to myself, which puts an end to all airport security issues. Then i'd set them up and try again at the new place.

In any case, here is the Come To Me Spell Kit:

SPL-KIT-COME
Come To Me Spell Kit
$31.5

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby emu81684 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:37 am

I have a question about other spell kits. The man that I have been working on is now in another state. For work I had to move for a few months until the end or middle of January. They weren't specific on when I get to come home yet. But I was wondering which spell kits I should get to keep working on him from a distance? I have a honey jar that I will be starting up again now that things have settled, and a doll baby. I've preformed CTM on him and had good results but what do I do now that we're so far apart? (TX-NC) I wanted to do a Follow Me Boy or even a Love Me spell kit but I don't know how much of that is supposed to be done with close proximity to the person. So please, your advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
emu81684

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:06 am

As long as you have some kind of personal concern, and you're still in contact with him (because that makes things WAY easier), then you can work whatever you like on him from a distance.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:14 am

It depends what you are trying to do. I mean if you are trying to reconcile with this man, then reconciliation spell kit. If you are trying to keep the love strong in your relationship from a distance then you can still work the love me kit or the come to me spell kit to keep the attraction going . I would actually get a reading, and see what would be the best way to keep him coming to you in a sense.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby emu81684 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:09 pm

Thank you so much. I actually still have a CTM kit cause I ordered two. I was advised that I may need to keep workin on him but yes, I want to build the love between us as big as it can go I suppose you can say. And I do still have contact with him. Our situation was extremely complicated and dramatic until I moved because of someone else in the picture, my then roommate, but now thugs are so much simpler and laid back it is much easier to work. But if I heard right some of these kits need to be preformed when you 'know' you will have physical contact with your target. Is that right? Because until the new year, the best I will have is telephon unless I mail him something.
emu81684

Come to me Spell Kit Q's

Unread postby mako » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:19 pm

Hello everyone-

I purchased a Come to me Spell kit. The instructions are asking me to write the name of the person I desire. I don't have a particular person in mind, I am planning on using this spell to find a person to be my partner in life. How should I handle this instruction step? Thanks in advance.

God bless,
Mako
mako

Re: Come to me Spell Kit Q's

Unread postby candis » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:51 pm

If you don't have a specific person in mind, you will then write out detailed qualities for the type of person you want to attract.
candis

Re: Come to me Spell Kit Q's

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:49 pm

Like candis said, you can write down qualities and characteristics you want in a person. I would advise you to take some time doing something like this because you can overlook some important things. For example, make sure this person lives in the same city or radius you want them to look in, they are single, and etc. So I would take great care and time preparing this.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Come To Me Spell Kit Questions and Answrs

Unread postby wraithklewn » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:34 am

i was thinking of ordering this spellkit.ive not ever used this type before. what i wanted to know is.. would i need to have Lm change the order to have them replace the Queen Elizabeth root to a John the C root because im not female?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection
wraithklewn

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:03 pm

You could tell them that you are ordering it to attract a female. Call the shop and discuss it with them.

Or you can add a John the Conqueror and keep the Queen Elizabeth for your target. Dress both roots next to their respective Lodestones and move them along with the stones. When the spell is complete add both the John the Conqueror to the mojo hand for yourself and the Queen Elizabeth for your lover. This way male and female are joined.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Bipa » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:58 am

I have a couple of questions about this kit
is it ok to add other love oils and herbs during the spell or maybe in the mojo bag? Am I supposed to carry the bag with me all the time or just once when I go meet the guy?
Bipa

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:57 am

Personally, I would carry the bag with me all the time especially if I am not trying to attract anyone in particular. Yes you can add other herbs and oils to the mojo bag as long as they are inline with your intentions. But if you only want to carry the bag, and pray over it when you do your candle work, or work with it when you are in contact with the target then go ahead. Just make sure no one sees it or touches it.

Yes you can add other love oils as long as they are inline with your intentions. For example, if you are doing come to me work and you want to add bewitching for allure then you can do so. If you want to add follow me boy, to get him to follow you around...then you can do that too. You can add as long as it makes sense logically, and is inline with your intentions.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Bipa » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:28 am

Thanks once again :)

I started my work and I added a bit of return to me powder to draw the star, a bit of dixie love incense and more herbs to make it 7 I added catnip, damiana, juniper berries and balm of gilead.
I think I did a good job :mrgreen:
Bipa

Unread postby RedSnake » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:24 pm

Helo everyone,
Tonite is my 7 day of CTM spell and the instructions say to put the name papers in the mojo bag and leave the lodestones on the tray and under the bed. But what about the personal concerns (i used ours photos), do I put them in the mojo bag or leave them under the lodestones, or it doesn't matter?
Thank you in advance
RedSnake

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:25 am

I think you can do either one, but I would probably put them in the mojo bag as the lodestones have been named for you and your target, but you can do it either way.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RedSnake » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:05 am

Thank you Stars :D
I followed my intuition and I put the pics in my mojo.
RedSnake

Come to Me kit working?

Unread postby fairydust26 » Mon May 16, 2011 2:47 pm

Greetings Everyone.
I really need some help with a love problem I'm having. I've purchased a Come to me kit from lucky mojo back in March. I was working on a certain young man that I went on a date with and was interested in pursuing. We enjoyed eachothers company and was interested in pursuing things further. A week later he left for the CoastGaurd (I knew he was leaving) but I was under the impression that we would stay in contact via letters and he would soon be back. A few weeks later I got my first letter from him. I wrote back including come to me sachet powder on the letter. Then I recieved a second letter but he seemed really cold and distant. I didnt write back but continued doing candle magic using come to me love oils and other love herbs. For 2 months I took come to me spiritual baths and burned love candles continuously. Instead of this drawing him closer to me I havent heard from him and he's back in town and I havent gotten a txt, e-mail, a phone call or anything. I've worked really hard on this and I need someone to tell me what went wrong.

Thanks.
Heart broken and confused in Texas :cry:
fairydust26

Re: Come to Me kit working?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon May 16, 2011 2:52 pm

Well, there are lots of different reasons why you didn't get the result you were looking for. Ultimately, results of conjure are up to God, and sometimes the answer is just "no". But there are also other factors that could have played into things. For instance, were you working with a personal concern, such as a hair for your work? Having a bodily concern will really help strengthen your work. Have you successfully worked love conjure before? Sometimes people are simply not gifted for a particular kind of work, and perhaps love work is not your forte. Did you have a reading with a rootworker before beginning your work to investigate whether this young man was a suitable target for you? Generally speaking trying to start a relationship 1 week before someone is shipped off for duty is far from ideal under the best of circumstances.

My advice would be to get a reading to see if there is anything worth still pursuing, or whether it would be better to just cut and clear and move onto trying to draw someone suitable into your life. You can find a list of skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Also, please use a descriptive phrase for your thread title. It is stated clearly at the top of the forum that titles like "Help Me" are not allowed, as they make extra work for moderators who have to go behind you and edit in a proper title, and also because it makes it impossible for readers to know the subject of your posts.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Come to Me kit working?

Unread postby fairydust26 » Mon May 16, 2011 4:43 pm

Sorry about the title and I will take into consideration what you have told me. Thank you for your time and advice.
fairydust26

Unread postby LaMarquise » Thu May 26, 2011 7:50 pm

Just received my kit, and I'm excited to try the spell out once the moon starts waxing again, but I had a question.

Why does the spell direct that the lodestones be kept under the bed or buried rather than carried in the mojo with the other items and concerns?
I thank Saints Michael, Dymphna, Cecilia, Joseph, Benedict, Mary, and Muerte for their aid.
LaMarquise

come to me vs. kiss me now

Unread postby ariela » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:11 am

Hey everyone.....I'm interested in starting up a sexual relationship with a certain person. I'm wondering if I should do a Come to Me or a Kiss me Now to achieve this......this person is pretty much in my life already, just not really close. Is there a saint I should work with ideally to start up a romantic/passionate relationship? What about certain Psalms.....

thanks so much

Thank you St. Expedite, St. Anthony and my beloveds who've left this world for watching over me.
ariela

Re: come to me vs. kiss me now

Unread postby MaryBee » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:24 am

Hi Ariela:
If you know this person already and want to draw him/her in for a sexual relationship, try Kiss Me Now. You can get the complete spell kit
here: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-kiss-me-now.html

If you want to draw this person in and they're of the opposite sex from you, and you want an ongoing romance, try a Come To Me spell kit:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html

If you want to draw the person in for romance and they're the same sex as you, try the Lavender Love kit, as it's designed for same-sex relationships: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-lavender-love.html

All the kits come with instructions and all the supplies needed to do the spell working.
Psalms for love: a good all purpose one is Psalm 23. You can also read from the Song of Solomon.

Good luck,

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: personal concerns .....kiss me now

Unread postby MaryBee » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:29 am

Hi ariela:
Do you live with or near this person? If you want to get hairs from him or her, and you can get into their house, ask to use the bathroom while you're there and look in the sink for loose hairs or in the hairbrush. Check the bathtub for pubic hairs.
If you feel really sneaky, and you can do it, grab a dirty sock or used tissue; those are personal concerns too. Have him or her sign something; a sample of their handwriting is better than nothing!

The use of these personal concerns will greatly increase your chances for success.
If you absolutely can't get a hold of anything from this person, get a picture of them. I love Facebook for this purpose, as a rootworker it has helped me out on a few times ("Oh, you don't have any pictures of this guy and his ex girlfriend who's bothering you? *Mary Bee checks Facebook with his name* "Now you do!")

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: personal concerns .....kiss me now

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:53 am

Also, ariela, relax, getting personal concerns is easier than you think. Rubbing hands through hair, after sex check the bed linen, as MaryBee stated go into the bathroom, do playful stuff. Its easier than you think. Good Luck...and don't entertain being nervous, it will come natural.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: come to me vs. kiss me now

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:53 pm

...great advice!
:)
This is an edited post. I love both of these! Kiss me Now is fun great and, oh pardon this phrase its an oldie but a goodie... its great for a "spin around the block!" Test drive Baby!
http://www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html
Come to Me is for someone that you know that you will be working on in your life (see link) and again I love the advice above!
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html
"Come here..." :)
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Come To Me Spell

Unread postby MunecaDePana » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:59 am

I was wondering if this spell would be best to use to have my ex come back to me. I would like for us to be in a committed relationship. He seems to be confused on whether or not he wants to be with me. When we first met he said that He just KNEW that he wanted to be with me and I ended up breaking thing off with him once I found out that he had feelings for a female that he once dated. Should I use anything else in conjunction with this spell?
MunecaDePana

Next

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo