Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Commanding Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
mimiso

Commanding Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by mimiso » Fri May 15, 2009 8:39 am

Hello All,

Is there a certain way to use commanding oil? i feel like it backfires on me, and people don't listen, they just get really angry!

i used it once on a honeyjar, ex boyfriend--purple candle with commanding) (maybe that's a no? lol

another time, i have a bad roommate and annointed the note to keep the bathroom clean with the oil, and they got mad and made it reeeally dirty...

any suggestions?

thanks with love,

Ames

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: My commanding oil backfired :(

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri May 15, 2009 6:29 pm

Well, i certainly would not use Commanding oil on a honey jar. I think you guessed as much too, when you said, "maybe that's a no-no?" It kinda is.

Your bad roommate sounds like a bad person all around. You miht try again, but i generally do not dress notes with oil -- it stains the note and is visible. I use powders on nates and dust or blow away the excess. Try using the oil on the roommate's door handle, or shoes, or other items that won;t show a stain. Call your commaning prayer into the work as you dress the item.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Fri May 15, 2009 7:40 pm

Yikes, thanks Catherine.

Is there a way to repair the honey jar spell then? or is it too late?

I'll be sure to try the door handle idea

Thanks with love,

Ames

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Sat May 16, 2009 5:31 pm

Hi mimiso,

If the honey jar is loaded only with personal concerns (and honey), then simply burning candles that are oriented toward sweetening and attraction (as opposed to commanding and domination) on the jar may be all that's needed. If the jar was made with a preponderance of commanding-type herbs and curios, however, you may need to remake the jar to be more about sweetening and persuasion than about coercion.

Good luck!
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Sat May 16, 2009 10:39 pm

Hmm, that's interesting. Thanks Elk, I'll have to try that and tell you how it goes!:)

omgee123

commanding oil?

Unread post by omgee123 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:19 am

hi, im about to order some products right now from lucky mojo and i have a question about the commanding oil. I was wondering if i can use the commanding oil on a hair product?(im already gonna purchase the crown of success oil to put in my hair product) the hair product that i have "claims" that hair will "grow out" in as lil as 7 days and overnight. (i know right)so i was thinking of adding the crown of success oil and commanding oil to get the results this hair product "claims"...Also i was wondering if i can use these products on other things that has "claims"...thank you all vey much for taking out the time to answer my question...im soooo excited to order as this will be my first time using any of lucky mojo's products?(im a newbie lol)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: commanding oil?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:15 am

I believe we have spoken about this topic before.
longer,-fuller-hair-t7355.html

Personally, I feel like you can do other things to make your hair grow. I know I like to take biotin, which helps in hair growth. There are other supplements that do the same thing such as prenatal pills. However, I would put crown of success oil in the hair product, but commanding oil I feel like ehhh I dont know if you can really command our hair to grow, or possess some power to make it to grow.

In any case, I would just the crown of success on this and anything you want to work within reasonable limits. I mean it hoodoo is not going to make something crazy and outlandish to work randomly out the blue

Also, I would wash your hair with crown of success bath crystals, and I would perhaps mix the bath crystals you use as opposed to the oil because some times too much oil whether it be your own from a product is not always good for your hair.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: commanding oil?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:40 am

I agree with starsnthesky7, stardustjazzy, work with Crown of Success! Several people I know have used it with successful outcomes.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

omgee123

will commanding oil be enough?

Unread post by omgee123 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:16 pm

hi, i just ordered some commanding oil and as in my previous post awhile back i said i wanted someone to move where i am at. My moms best friends family (her son was also my ex who i still love). me and my family talk to them everyday almost on the phone and we have been discussing with them that they should move here..my moms bestfriend said yeah she would love to and she really wants to. so she has been considering it alot. so i was wondering if i can use my commanding oil to have them move here? i dont have anymore money and only have the commanding oil and crown of success oil. can you explain to me how this can be done? thank you :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: will commanding oil be enough?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Yes, I see your post titled, "Stop moving to another place quickly" May 12. I recommend that you get a reading on the situation omgee123; As you know Commanding products are used to enforce your will on another (as shown here http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html); but more may be needed. With limited resources, its important to get the inside scoop on what is going and and than you will know what conjure will get you the results you want. Make sure that you ask for coaching. Find a reader using LM AIRR list of readers and rootworkers found her http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

omgee123

Unread post by omgee123 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:02 pm

okay thank-you jwmcclin ...since i have no more for a reading im gonna start putting in job applications..can i use the commanding oil or/and success oil on the resume ?

this will be great because as soon as im hired and get my paycheck im stocking up on lucky mojo products lol

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:12 pm

Omgee123

I would not use oil on paper resumes because it will stain the paper and look obvious to anyone taking your resume. We use sachet powders to dress paper documents because they don't show up if you dress them the right way. If you only have the oils to work with at this time I would use them to anoint candles, set vigil candles and dress petition papers so that you get the job. You can set a commanding vigil candle on the name of the person(s) that would be making the hiring decision, and the crown of success oil on any petition dealing with the job itself and your desire to get it.
good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

omgee123

Unread post by omgee123 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:13 pm

thank you miss Bri....i dont have no more money to even buy candles i have nothing. so would it be okay if i just wear the oils to turn in the application and on the interview?

omgee123

Unread post by omgee123 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:54 pm

ohh i just found out my order didnt go through and since im ordering from a retailer place it saves me money on shipping :) thank God sooo which satchet powder do i get for my resume???

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:30 am

Omgee123

Are you able to purchase Lucky Mojo products from this retailer?
Blessings,
Bri

omgee123

Unread post by omgee123 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:44 pm

Miss Bri yes..im purchasing them from mothermystic.com (shes on one of the authetic sites to buy from) i was saying which sachet powder do i buy to put on my resume?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:04 am

I like Steady work, Crown of Success, Money Drawing, Attraction, and depending on what kind of job you are going for--Look Me Over.
You can combine all of the above or just pick 2 or 3 and go with them. I listed them in the order that I like to use them.
Blessings,
Bri

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:18 am

>>>We use sachet powders to dress paper documents because they don't show up if you dress them the right way. <<<<

What exactly is the correct way to dress documents? I've only done it once, and I dipped my blush brush into the HF poweder sachet and then wiped it on the paper. Then I took the brush and wiped it off of the paper as best I could.

Thanks!

~Nique

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:02 am

Hi Nique,
I would recommend that you read this page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html
I hope that you did not continue to use your blush brush after using it with hot foot powder! That would give you rosy cheeks for sure though :-)
The "correct" way depends on what you are trying to accomplish and like most things in life there is no one way only. However, as with bathing, the general rule of thumb is that if you are drawing something to yourself you draw the powders towards you, praying as you go and if you are getting rid of something/someone you are going to move the powders away from yourself, praying as you go. The above link has a great deal of information that I think will be helpful to you!
Blessings,
Bri

lizcesdan

Re: Commanding Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by lizcesdan » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:27 pm

Hello everyone.
Have a success story, I have a boss who for sure not my favorite out of my others. He is a very very diffcult person to work with, nobody wants to work with him, so I am the "lucky" one :)

We were to have meeting today, and since yesterday he was not being very nice and just mean his usual self ten times worse.
SO i decided to prepare myself and had all the materials needed to prepare the candle that is listed under the commanding oil.

It worked perfectly did evertying said to do, except the turn candle off and go to sleep I left it on all night because he works late at night and usually after 11 p.m. he starts sending out his e-mails, so thought that I needed light to help during the night and of course left it on all day.

And WOW he was so calm and very different from other meetings. SO glad I had commanding oil the candle the herbs everything and most of all so so happy for this website.

Good luck to all!

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:33 pm

Is using Commanding Oil considered coercive, like Essence of Bend-Over, or Domination? Do people usually need to cleanse themselves after using Commanding products? I know that it's best to cleanse oneself regularly, but is Commanding Oil a formula with an aggressive/coercive influence that requires cleansing after using it, the way that Essence of Bend-Over, or Domination, usually does?

After reading http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html, I get the impression that Commanding Oil isn't harsh like Essence of Bend-Over, or Domination, can be, and that it might not require cleansing oneself after using it. But I could be wrong.

Information and replies appreciated.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:26 am

Commanding is for taking a leadership role at home, at work, or within a group. I wouldn't consider that a negative thing unless one abuses power and treats people badly. Many people welcome a person who can take charge and get things done.

OIL-HOO-COMM
Commanding Oil
$7.50

Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:16 pm

Thank you for replying, Mama Micki.

magictinkerbell

Commanding Oil

Unread post by magictinkerbell » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:41 pm

Dear all,

LM Commanding Oil working GREAT!! been using it to dress a purple candle to gain mastery over the competition - in a work situation and it works very well. Only curious to know what's in the bottle.

Magicinkerbell
St. Martha shining light in the dark praise to you
Archangel Michael my warrior protector-thank you

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Commanding Oil

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:50 pm

Lucky Mojo does not give out their formulas.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

nunu531986

love spell

Unread post by nunu531986 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:13 pm

How do i get my husband back home using the commanding oil?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:40 pm

nunu531986 --

You can use Commanding Oil to dress a skull candle to change his mind. Since your work is for love, it would be a good idea to blend it with Return to Me oil or Marriage Oil or both.

I also note that in a different thread -- in the Love Spells section, under reunion and reuniting, you ask how to get him to forgive you.

Please understand that asking forgiveness is a very different kind of work than commanding and you should decide which type of work you are doing before you try to mix those, because they really do not mix well.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:15 pm

In addition to dressing candles should I use commanding oil on my target or should I wear it myself?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:53 pm

Hello ConjuringCat,

You can do both! Just word your prayer such that you are the one giving the commands!

Peace~

Nathen

Deelance

Unread post by Deelance » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:38 pm

Good day to everyone here i need a little help here my husband is bying a car from our nabour but he want more money than what my husband is offering him. Can we used lmj commanding. Oil to dress a purple candle an do a spell to force him to sell us? Please help

Deelance

Unread post by Deelance » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:38 pm

Thank u

Reason: Post not necessary

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:18 pm

Hello, Deelance ,

Yes, you can do that. You may also want to work a white skull candle in addition to your purple candle dressed with that oil

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

Good luck!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Deelance

Unread post by Deelance » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:48 am

Thank you Miss Aida

simone45

Unread post by simone45 » Wed May 06, 2015 11:50 am

Hello everyone....my cousin spreaded some awful lies on me because of her kids father. He lied and said that I'm attracted to him and that I wanted to be with him which was all lies....he got mad at me because I wouldn't tell him who she was involved with. And me and her were close but now she's slandering my name and it's bothering me. See I live in a small town where everyone feeds off negativity from social media and that's where she's spreading the lies at! I'm known for the good girl in town that everyone envys anyways but now shes putting mess under my name...now my family is looking at me crazy...I'm like where is her proof ppl?!?! Should I use commanding work on her or some kind of spell to force her to tell the truth or apologize on social media? What can I use for my family and on the ppl in my town? I have some slippery elm.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 06, 2015 9:44 pm

Hello, Simone45,

Oh my Gosh. How horrible. How terrible. What a HORRIBLE person.

I am so sorry.

PLEASE read this page and see if anything appeals to you: www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

And if you're feeling exceptionally vengeful, you might want to consider putting that rat in a mirror box: www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

I hope this helps.

take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

blue_orchid

Unread post by blue_orchid » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:06 pm

Hello, I would like to know if I can use the Commanding Oil on a situation that I regretfully wish that I hadn't signed up for..A few months ago a friend of mine decides to sell her spa business because of a recent divorce, and she decided to pursue a different career choice. She wasn't able to successfully find the right buyer, so she approached me to basically take over the lease for 6 months and then if I wanted to buy the spa, I would have to come up with an amount to what we both agreed on in order for me to be the sole owner of the business.

Anyhow, I thought the opportunity was great - until I found out this woman has been consistently lying to me. I recently found out that she was over charging me for the monthly rent by $200, and me wanting to pay extra for stupid services that does not pertain to the spa. The deal was for me to come in, make some changes, add specific products, marketing and business strategies. But every time I try to make some changes, she oversteps my ideas, makes negative comments, and basically makes remarks making it seem like I don't know what I am doing. On top of that, she along with her family are constantly hanging out at the spa, treating the place like it's their hang out spot, instead of treating it like a business, giving free services to friends, to where I am not given the chance to change the place into a positive serene atmosphere. There are customers that are complaining on Yelp due to them feeling like they're not going to a quality spa establishment and they're basically going to our competitors because of how the owner treats the place.

I am at my wits end, and wish now that I never signed the contract. I know that I have 5 more months left and then I am free to walk away; however I feel like I am going to end up paying for all of their financial mistakes, where it's going to make me broke and I can't handle the business.

I purchased several oils a few weeks back, along with the Commanding oil and some herbs..so my question is, what other oils can I do to break out of this lease before the 5 months are up? Are there any other oils and herbs that would work in conjunction with the Commanding oil? My wish is to break free of the lease ASAP, without having to owe her anymore money, and for me to be able to financially start a new venture on my own. I do own several money oils (money drawing, steady work, prosperity, money stay with me), as well as road opener, attraction, fiery wall of protection oils. I would like to know which oils and herb work well with Commanding oil for this type of unusual situation.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:16 am

I would try the Commanding oil first, to enforce your authority in the situation. Don't make idle threats, either. Consult with a lawyer & find out what can be done, then present her with that. Wear the Commanding oil on your body every time you interact with her, & maybe since it's a spa. Dress a purple candle w/ commanding oil & discreetly burn it one the premises.
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:27 pm

hello, blue_orchid ,

I agree with AlyssaH. GET AN ATTORNEY ASAP!

And hotfoot the junk that's hanging around the sp

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

But, seriously, it sounds to me like they are using you with no intention of selling. t sounds like they are using you to improve the business so that they can take over again

The whole picture STINKS.

Your commanding spell ought to be one separate spell.

Your money spells ought to be a different spell just for you.

I hop this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

blue_orchid

Unread post by blue_orchid » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:25 pm

Thank you very much for the replies. I truly appreciate it. I will keep everyone posted.

Hartleigh
HRCC Student

Unread post by Hartleigh » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:17 am

When applying Commanding Oil to one's person, is it more appropriate to use directionality to draw in/upward or down/outward? If Commanding Oil is more like Crown of Success, it could draw respect and authority towards oneself. On the other hand if it is more like Domination products, it should be sent outward to influence others. Any thoughts, opinions, or experiences? I've been vacillating and would love some input.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:51 pm

Hello, Hartleigh ,

Yes, upward.

Wishing you the very best with this!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

blue_orchid

Unread post by blue_orchid » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:48 pm

I meant to post this update a few months back regarding my success with the Commanding oil. Back in November I signed a lease for a spa that a friend wanted to sell (See above story for more details)..anyhow I was desperate to get out of the lease due to the owner being very shady with me. I purchased a bottle of the Commanding oil and used it in conjunction with the Crown of Success oil, and used yellow and purple candles. I prayed for the spa owner to find a different buyer for the spa, and that I wouldn't be responsible for the lease and other expenses. I was at my wit's end, but I held my composure and put so much faith into the Universe and LM products, that I ended up with positive results.

A few weeks after I used the oils and candles, I was finally able to walk away from the lease. I told the owner I didn't feel comfortable doing business with her, I was able to show proof to her that the contract was bogus and told her some of the illegal activities that was going on in the spa that could have jeopardized her and her family. I was able to move my stuff out of there that same weekend. A few days later, she demanded that I give her the keys back. I told her I would mail them to her. I dressed them in Banishing and Commanding oils for her to leave me alone completely and make sure she didn't sue me. I also had prayed for her to find a new buyer for the business.

A few weeks later I ran into an old business acquaintance of mine who happened to own a similar type of spa, but it was located in another city (about 15 min away). I told her my recent experience of trying to purchase a spa in my hometown, but I was unsuccessful and wanted to help the owner to find a new buyer. She had asked me if the business was for sale. I told her yes it still was. I gave her the contact information for the owner of the spa. 2 1/2 weeks later, my friend ended up purchasing the spa. My friend actually ended up offering to pay the owner of the salon for about $5K more than what she was selling it for.

So..thanks again LM. Your products are wonderful. I was able to get out of the lease without having to owe anymore money, walk away free and clear without being sued, and most importantly, I was able to find a buyer to purchase the spa.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:34 pm

blue_orchid !!

That great news

Congrats!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”