Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Commanding Spell kit or other combo of products?

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
snake

Commanding Spell kit or other combo of products?

Unread post by snake » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:13 pm

I'm needing to do a commanding spell pretty soon and I'm trying to figure out what to do. This person is in my home often, has a ton of stuff/clothes/hats/shoes/personal items lying around here and I have hairs and other such personal concerns. I want to make sure to put the commanding spell on this one individual. Is the spell kit a good choice if I want to use his personal concerns and get powders all over his hats, shoes, clothes, etc? Or would I be better of buying a combination of commanding products?

Oh boy my wish list keeps getting longer and longer!

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Re: Commanding Spell kit or other combo of products?

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 pm

snake wrote:I'm needing to do a commanding spell pretty soon and I'm trying to figure out what to do. This person is in my home often, has a ton of stuff/clothes/hats/shoes/personal items lying around here and I have hairs and other such personal concerns. I want to make sure to put the commanding spell on this one individual. Is the spell kit a good choice if I want to use his personal concerns and get powders all over his hats, shoes, clothes, etc? Or would I be better of buying a combination of commanding products?

Oh boy my wish list keeps getting longer and longer!
You do not state what you are "commanding" him to do. Are you trying to get rid of him? Are you trying to get money out of him? What is his relationship to you, because this will help in directing you. If he is a relative or a friend, then you would use something different than say a lover.

Mary

snake

Unread post by snake » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:29 pm

He is renting space for his business from my boss and I and he's high maintenance and isn't very respectful of me. I'm getting frustrated with him but we need the rental money from him.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri May 01, 2009 10:31 am

snake wrote:He is renting space for his business from my boss and I and he's high maintenance and isn't very respectful of me. I'm getting frustrated with him but we need the rental money from him.
Hey Snake,
I would do a honey jar on him, have a peaceful home vigil light going, and I would burn candles on the jar that are anointed with commanding, peaceful home, and van van oil. Commanding by itself could end up creating more problems down the road, like he feels like your bossy and doesn't want to keep renting. A honey jar keeps it nice and sweet but you can add a commanding edge to it. But then my preference is to try the sweet way first in most situations.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri May 01, 2009 6:17 pm

snake wrote:He is renting space for his business from my boss and I and he's high maintenance and isn't very respectful of me. I'm getting frustrated with him but we need the rental money from him.
Do you need this guy's money? If you don't, you can Hot Foot him out. Hot Foot does not always have to be negative, it can just make the person uncomfortable enough to leave; annoying neighbors for example.

If you do need his money, then you should put a honey jar on him with some controlling herbs and a petition to act the way you want him to.

That's what I would do.

Mary

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri May 01, 2009 7:53 pm

Do a Pay Me honey jar -- green candle, dressed with Pay Me oil.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

snake

Unread post by snake » Sat May 02, 2009 2:21 am

I didn't even think about a honey jar, thanks for the suggestions. He's already rather sweet on me but I also think he might be trying to manipulate me into getting what he wants. Again today he reminded me about how much he pays in rent here and how much he thinks he deserves for it and how much more he could get for the money somewhere else. I'd throw him out if we didn't need the money so badly.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat May 02, 2009 12:47 pm

Hi Snake,

I like miss cat's suggestion of a Pay Me Honey jar and I would add some commanding roots and herbs to it as well, so that you have the upper hand.

good luck,
Bri

snake

Unread post by snake » Sat May 02, 2009 2:56 pm

I'm not seeing a pay me honey jar kit. Am I just overlooking it?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat May 02, 2009 4:11 pm

snake wrote:I'm not seeing a pay me honey jar kit. Am I just overlooking it?
Hi Snake,
cat told you how to do it: fix up your honey jar as you would for any situation: personal concerns + appropriate oils, roots, herbs, and curios + petition paper. Use green candles anointed with pay me oil, you can burn them everyday or on Thursdays or Fridays.

take care,
Bri

emu81684
Spell Kit Advice

Unread post by emu81684 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:58 pm

I have a question. Has anyone used a Commanding Spell Kit? And if you have, have you used it to bring another person to you and how were the results? I'm curious about one, but I want to know if anyone else has had any luck with them. I basically want to "Command" some one to 'find' me or some how make their way to me. It may sound a little confusing, but with the two of us moving and working all the time, it would just be easier to 'command' him to meet me somewhere I go, like when I'm going on vacation and he 'happens' to go to the same place. So please, if anyone has used it or used some kind of kit for a similar problem, your advice would be most welcomed. Thank you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell Kit Advice

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:49 pm

I have not used the spell kit per se, but i have done commanding spell to get the person to do what I want them to do. However, you might want to take another approach and work a sweet jar and burn some commanding or bend over candles on top of it. In addition, I would get a reading and see why he is so resistant or not apt to go the places you go.

I mean if you invite him somewhere and he just says "No" then that needs to be investigated into why he keeps saying no. I say this because you do not want to be caught in a situation where he goes and you force him to, and he does not enjoy himself. So I would definitely look into that and probably work a sweet jar with that. In addition, Im not sure that you are expecting this person to just happen to know and just show up where you are, but if that is what you are expecting then I doubt this will work. Also, you might want to make sure he has the means such as money, doesnt conflict with his schedule, and so on to be where you want him to be. This is why it would be important to get a reading to see what is hindering him from meeitng with with you.

In addition, you cannot command someone to just "find" you. I mean its hard to make a person find their way to another person if they have no clue where you are. Im not sure if this is what you meant, but please clarify me if I am wrong.

I disagree though, it might not be easier to just command him especially if you are moving and if you are both busy all the time. So I would definitely get a reading to see how you should approach this manner.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:52 pm

Also some people are hard to are just doesn't respond to command work but compelling make work better. But I agree with starsnthesky7, get a reading to see where his head is.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:53 pm

Command Spellkits really work to bring out your inner authority traits that make people admire you and follow you. Its aim is leadership and getting what you want. If you what this person to follow you or happen to run into you, the Attraction and Come to Me kit work that way. They bring your target to you and sometimes that manifests in random running into each other. If you want someone to contact you and you don't know how, Black Tabacco on a brown candle can be used to drive them to find you. The less they know about where you are, the longer it will take them to find you.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

isaiah95

Unread post by isaiah95 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:35 am

Hi Everyone,

I just received a fixed bottle love spell. The instructions were not specific. Could someone help me on the things to place in the bottle. There are a few herbs in the bottle, but that was it. Please help.

Thank you

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:41 am

If the bottle was fixed then there is no need to add anything as far as herbs, etc. You could add some personal concerns to the bottle to personalize it to your case, though. I would do the petition paper like you would for a honey jar and then place that inside the bottle.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Forest_Roots

Commanding Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:02 am

Good Morning everyone,

I am working with the commanding spell kit on my partner to bring him under my control. I am a few days into the spell following the instructions completely and I keep the bag on me at all times that it isn't charging on the crown of powder when the candle is lit.

he has not shown any great change (small changes but not enough). I want him under my command. I have begun to have dreams about how to command him, and a voice giving me instructions when I'm at the point of falling asleep; but I am curious, is the bag just to cause the dreams or is it meant to make him obey?

Does anyone have advice to make my work in this more powerful I want command, so he cant cheat, treat me bad etc anymore.

Thank you in advance!
Reverend Josh
Head of the Temple of the Silver Circle
A Traditional Witchcraft Coven

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Commanding Spell Kit

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:37 am

If you are still in the process of working the kit, then you really haven't given the spell any time whatsoever to work and manifest your petition. Magic is very very rarely an instant fix. It's a process. The rough guideline for spellwork is that you'll see signs in approximately 3 days, with some movement within 3 weeks, and the final result within 3 months.

You say you've gotten dreams about how to further your work, and that you've seen small changes in him. Those are very good signs, but you have to be patient. Don't tank your work by not being satisfied when you're only a few days in. Rome wasn't built in a day. Bringing someone under your control generally takes time and effort.

The mojo isn't to cause dreams per se, it is a spirit ally that will help you with your petition, and may do so in a variety of ways. Dreams can be one of those ways. So I would pay attention to those.

If you're concerned then you should get a reading with a rootworker to determine how your work is going, but really you just need to give it some time.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:09 pm

The Commanding kit can help increase the commanding and leadership qualities within in you so as to help you influence people. People will find you the kind of authority they want to listen to. Let the work help foster these capabilities, build your confidence, then you'll see if this person will be more maleable to you.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

candis

Unread post by candis » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:05 pm

I recently purchased the Commanding Spell Kit to help me in my career. It says to state the person who I want to command. I don't want to command anyone persay. Just want to be more robust in my career. Since I don't have a single name, can you please advise me on what my petition should be?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:56 pm

Hi candis :) i hope this advice helps..
I have not yet worked with the Commanding Spell Kit, but based on Conjureman's and Devi's interpretation along with, "i don't want to command anyone; just want to be more robust in my career" (robust in my career) to me sounds like LM Crown of Success.
The LM Crown of Success, Boss Fix, LM Money Drawing, LM attraction any combo (individual or spell kit) for a present or future Boss, your current status at work , including your colleagues, your present/ future accomplishments.
I know I did not answer your question about the petition, but I am answering because it sounds like these items could further your assistance as well based on the response.
Good luck to you in all present and future endeavors! :)
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

candis

Unread post by candis » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:59 pm

Thanks Triple,

I specifically purchased the commanding kit because the description states that it will help with leadership qualities.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate
Re: Commanding Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:55 am

hello all, which psalm would I use for COMMANDING? The same ol' Psalm 23? Because some of the descriptions don't have Psalms or Prayers to use?
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:10 am

When you get the Spell kits, they do have suggested psalms, prayers or petitions. The candle spells also...

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:16 pm

jwmcclin wrote:When you get the Spell kits, they do have suggested psalms, prayers or petitions. The candle spells also...
Thanks Jwmcclin....your suchh help! I actually just saw it in the packet. LOL, I'm such a moron, anyways, my method on prayer [& I don't wanna get out of thread here,] has always been psalms-petition-prayer...and do it all over again. Is that "over the top" or too much in detail with my work, I am very focused with this. and with COMMANDING i will be in control of my target for sure. Whats your thoughts? :P

sakura

Respect spells?

Unread post by sakura » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:53 pm

I would like to do something to receive the respect I feel I deserve. I thought a general lodestone spell as mentioned here http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html would do well, but I also have the Commanding spell kit (haven't used it yet). To save me money, would Commanding work well?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Respect spells?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:30 pm

Yes the Commanding Spellkit is designed to command respect, read more about it here (http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html)

The Lodestone Spell is used to attract things you want such as money, love, luck...

nana610
Newly Registered

Unread post by nana610 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:46 am

I recently recieved my commanding spell kit , i need help to figure when will the moon be new and waxing in strength , I can figure out when it will be a new moon but the new and waxing in strength has got me confused. please help :?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:37 am

I would do it over again or until I felt comfortable with the amount of energy I have put into it.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:52 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:I would do it over again or until I felt comfortable with the amount of energy I have put into it.
Yeah. I mean don't get me wrong. I do feel comfortable over my work, I'm just use to joining my Psalms with my petitions and after my prayers. And with certain Controlling herbs and spell kits, I looked upon the links that we're given. Nd it showed the basics on how to have power over a lover and all. My method of starting out and blessing my work (as others have their opinions), I love the Psalms. I feel as if I have a connection to god. In a sense that the Psalms prepares my focus and blesses my work. Same would go if I used Come To Me ( i.e.....Song Of Solomon-Petition-My Prayer.) I'll be ordering my own copy of Psalms soon. Because I feel different if I dont have that 3 step preparation. It's like a book....Intro-Middle-Ending lol. You get me? Haha. But I don't mind following Rules. So i'm able to follow the Commanding with or without a verse from the Psalms. As long as I have PEACE lol.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:07 am

To nana610 --
When the moon is waxing (which is after the New Moon, and some people count it from the date the first "sliver" of moon is visible in the sky at sunset -- 3 -4 days after the exact New Moon, depending on local conditions -- then the Moon is said to be gaining in influence. So go to our Moon Phases page and read up on it, and that will help you pick a good date. The page is here:

http://luckymojo.com/moonphases.html

Also, there is a great long thread in the forum about the influence of Moon phases on magical and spiritual works. it is here:

spell-timing-moon-phases-t442.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

nana610
Newly Registered

Unread post by nana610 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:39 am

im so excited i will be starting on my kit tomorrow , how important is bring some of my bath water to a crossroad and facing east throw it, i dont have a car right now and i dont live in an area where i can just walk to a crossroad without being on a mission and being seen as the closes street is a busy intersection at all time...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Respect spells?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:28 pm

Other choices for respect include John teh COnqueror, Queen Elizabeth, Power, and Victory.
catherine yronwode

Isolte
HRCC Student
Commanding spell kit/influence honey jar questions

Unread post by Isolte » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:22 pm

I recently purchased an Influence honey jar and a commanding spell kit after talking to the staff at LM regarding my situation.
My husband filed for divorce and is not being cooperative in settling our case. He is being very stingy with his money and to top it all off he is a lawyer. I hired a lawyer myself and we are trying to settle out of court because trial is expensive. The problem is he will not agree to anything that we offer and he is extremely stubborn. My lawyer has sent him the actual calculations of what he should pay in child support and alimony(based on the software the courts use) but he insists on lower numbers. I paid for most of the wedding expenses with my credit card and he refuses to pay for that as well. I need him to agree on the numbers for a fair settlement.
My questions are as follows:

Honey jar spell--I noticed it came with yellow candles but I bought extra candles in purple--does this matter?

Commanding spell kit:
1. I do not have a bathtub for the bath crystals, can I just mix the crystals in water, pour over me, collect the water and take it to the crossroads?
2. The crossroads--the instructions state to walk to the crossroads...is it ok to drive there? Can I throw the water over my left shoulder, but from inside my car? I live by pretty busy streets so I feel a little weird about this one
3. Is the moon phase important? I would like to start as soon as possible and we won't have a new moon until next month. My situation is getting urgent since he wants us to go to dinner next weekend to settle and I really don't feel good doing that without a little extra help
4. The timing for this spell kit is before dawn--I have 2 young children and I work full time so the only time I have is at night around 10pm--will it diminish the effect?

Thank you, I hope I posted in the right section!

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator
Re: Commanding spell kit/influence honey jar questions

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:43 pm

The purple candles should be fine. While color correspondence is groovy, it isn't scripture.

1. Bathing in hoodoo is most often done in a pouring manner. If you have only a shower, for instance, you can stop it, pour the bath, and collect some water for disposal.

2. I do not have a crossroads within a safe walk (I'm blind, and the road I live on is hazardous). I am often driven to a quiet crossroads to dispose of spell remains. I would suggest finding a place where you can put your feet on the ground, and concentrate on doing the thing properly.

3. The Moon phase can be a powerful help. While it would certainly help, not working within the prescribed phase won't cripple your work. You can also tweak the intent. Rather than lowering his resistance (as one might do with the Waning Moon), grow your force (as one might do with the Waxing Moon).

4. If the work calls for bathing at Dawn, then that is what it calls for. There's a whole thread, around here, on excuses people make not to do so. I can certainly sympathoze with conflicts, but magic requires work. You'll just have to decide if you can/will do that work.

Good Luck.
Two-Headed Doctor

Isolte
HRCC Student
Re: Commanding spell kit/influence honey jar questions

Unread post by Isolte » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:21 pm

Thank you very much Doctor Hob, I really appreciate your response!

Xewn
Possible Controlling Work on Lover's Wife

Unread post by Xewn » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:40 am

I have been in a relationship with a Muslim man for about two years. He is in an arranged marriage that his parents forced him into. He no longer has a sexual relationship with his wife and they do not even sleep in the same room. (This was the situation before he met me, not something that happened because of me.) He does have children with her and I don't like the idea of breaking up their relationship because I do not want anything hurtful to happen to the kids. The problem that I want to deal with is that his wife is very controlling and won't give him any space. This is annoying for him personally because he needs time to himself for his own well-being, but it also means it's much harder for him to spend time with me. I would like to find a product or products that would help her to stop being so domineering or encourage her to pursue other interests. I thought maybe controlling work on her might be the way to go. I don't want her to be miserable and would rather see her happy and occupied with something other than him, but she has few friends and doesn't seem to have a lot of interests outside the home. I tried to help her apply for a master's degree program, but she wasn't accepted. Her husband and I both encouraged her to enroll in a college course, despite not being enrolled in a degree program, but I am not sure if she has followed up on it. If anyone has suggestions of a product to try that would encourage her to pursue some other interests and let him have some space I would really appreciate it. I've also thought of getting a reading on this situation, but I'm not sure who might be open to dealing with a situation like this one. Thanks for your help in advance. :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Possible Controlling Work on Lover's Wife

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:36 pm

Hello, Xewn
The best I can think of is a COMMANDING spell kit. That way, you can work what you want to work on her.
Here is the link: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-commanding.html
Also, I am moving your post to that subforum so that you can look at what others say about it.
You may also want to try an influence spell: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Xewn
Re: Possible Controlling Work on Lover's Wife

Unread post by Xewn » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:07 pm

Thank you for your advice, Miss Aida!

DiosaRising

Unread post by DiosaRising » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:08 am

I have been working a honey jar for a few months and recently finished working a commanding spell kit to get someone to contact me. It worked! What should I do next to keep the contact going? Should I keep working with commanding items or is there something more specific I could do? Thanks for the help!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:06 pm

Hello, DiosaRising ,

Congrats!

I would keep u with the commanding spells as they are working for you.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

DiosaRising

Unread post by DiosaRising » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:33 am

Thanks Miss Aida! I will keep up with the commanding spells.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”