Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Compelling Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
sugarbaby
Compelling Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Unread post by sugarbaby » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:49 am

Hi,

Please excuse me if i sound really dumb. I want to mix the compelling and marriage and bath washes. I did read some of the instruction for using but i dont live with this person so cant draw a bath for them so to speak. Any other suggestions or do you thing I should try using the oils although i'm not much for using oils and such.

Thanks in advance

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Compelling Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:53 am

You can the baths especially when you will be with him. I suggest that you dress a candle with the oils to keep heat on the situation. Also, you should get a reading to see if this will work on this person. A Yes/No will work if you have had previous readings that showed positive results.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Compelling Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:20 pm

Compelling Bath Crystals are particularly suited for use in the laundry if you have someone in the home who does not do as you desire or require and you can wash his or her clothes. Spritzing the sheets is another traditional way to work. Pray for your request as you add the crystals or mix the crystals into warm water for spritzing.

You can mix compelling with Commanding if you wish to function as a leader in the situation. You can also mic Compelling with Essence of Bend-Over if the person is stubborn and you want them to bow to your will.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”