• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Contact Me, Call Me, Reconnect Spell Questions and Answers

Unread postby bubba » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:53 pm

Hi Friends

I was wondering if anyone knows of really good "think about me" spells. I mean something reallt strong because the guy i'm working on is very strong willled. I thought about Intrequil Spirit but i dont think i'm so expereinced to be working with spirits ..YET.

I also read somewhere some dolls faceing each other spells, but i lost that, and anyway i want him to think about me not i think about him. I want him bound to me not me to him. Hmmm, do i sound like a fussy lady at the Tailors? Well, thats what i want, and i was hopeing u friends can point me in the right direction.

Love and Blessings To All,

Bubba ;)
bubba

Re: Anyone Know a "Think About Me" Spell?

Unread postby cabriellenil » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:41 am

Hi Bubba

When I want a guy - a friend, an ex. lover, or just someone I want to attract for some reason - I always start with a pink candle dressed with attraction oil. You can make a simple honey jar too, if you want it to be an on-going thing. Honey jar is a good place to start because it'll gradually sweeten that person's mind towards you.

There're more complicated rituals to do, but it sounds like you're looking for something easy for starters, so here're a couple of things I've done, and they practically cost nothing:

1. Visualization. Picture yourself holding a pink candle with a nice golden flame, approach the guy's image in your mind, get closer and closer until you can 'put' the candle inside the guy's heart. If you can put the candle there easily enough, then it means the guy's open to you. If the guy seems all barricaded, or the flame goes out or goes dim, then you need to do more sweetening works before things can proceed.

The problem with visualization is that it's hard for some people to do, if you don't have very good concentration. You also need to be in a calm, generous state of mind, i.e. you can't keep thinking you'll 'force' the guy to think about you, rather, you're approaching him nicely so he'll put his guard down. It doesn't hurt to try though, when you have a spare moment.

2. This only works if you have a picture of the guy:

Get a small cardboard box. Tape 6 photos - nude pictures, if you want - of yourself on the insides of the box. Two photos of the guy, glued back to back, suspended inside the box with a thread, so that whichever way the photo of him turns, it'd be facing a photo of you. Pray over the assembly that his mind will be filled with thoughts of you.

Cabrielle
cabriellenil

Unread postby Brujero05 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:45 am

I dont know about everyone else, but I use a red skull-shaped candle because they mainly used for "getting in someone' head." You name it after your target, and then write a letter or what you want this person to do or think of and put it under the candle. Then you get something like attraction or bend over powder and sprinkle it in a circle around the candle. You then make your wish as you light the candle and pray fervently for this person to have thoughts of you.
Brujero05

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:05 am

H Bubba,

You could do a simple candle spell, using a red candle anointed with the following oils:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
Come to Me:
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
And Attraction or Love Me or Compelling or some similar product:
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-compelling.html

You can dust anything that he handles on a regular basis with the same combination of sachet powders.
It sounds like it is romantic feelings that you want to foster, so I would stay away from products that have more of an "edge" like Bend Over, and I would not use Intranquil Spirit, since that causes unrest and unhappiness and often an urge to "move on."

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby bubba » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:12 pm

Thanks guys for all your wonderful replies, i will give this all a try

xxx bubba
bubba

Unread postby carolina_dean » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:55 am

I imagine that if you could get a picture of this guy's head, you could write your name across his forehead, so that you're always on his mind.. This photo could then be dressed with any of the oils (or powders) mentioned above and prayed over. I'm sure that this can be done in conjunction with burning prepared candles such as what has been described above as well.

Good Luck,

carolina dean
Carolina Dean
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate # 56G
carolina_dean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby bubba » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:04 pm

Actually thats a good idea..i do have his picture yes and i was thinking now that u said that to write my name across his forehead and then stick that picture with nails or pins to my headboard faceing towards me so as i sleep his focusing on me all the time....

Im gonna have to be careful who i choose to share my bed with me...as his gonna probably be watching them through the headboard looooool .... JOKE
bubba

Unread postby pwbvwb » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:06 pm

Hi. These are all wonderful suggestions.

Something about your message made me wonder if you have tried the obvious thing, yet?

If your work can be known, send him flowers. Why not be obvious that you are opening the door for him, and issuing him an invitation to walk through it? He will think of You and Beauty in the same thought, every time he sees them. Being obvious has a certain power. You can dress or spell the flowers if you like. This became a long-standing tradition and a time-honored "spell" because it works so well. My instinct in this case says you may want to inject a little mystery with the card.

Before you send the flowers, fast and focus, visualizing the outcome you desire. In your mind, you could strike a pose, and wiggle the index finger of your dominant hand toward yourself in a "come hither" drawing gesture. (Or you could sit on his head, to be "on his mind," depending on your personal style.)

If your work must be secret, you can just do the fast and focus part by itself, or you can still send the flowers, but leave the card with the flowers unsigned.

If I needed secrecy, mystery, or discretion, I would "spell" the flowers, and send them with an enticing but mysterious unsigned card. That way, he has your physical object with him, working on him, in the form of the flowers.

I think the practitioner can regret coercive spells, especially in such a beautiful and delicate matter as love. If this is such a matter, perhaps an invitation has better alignment with your desired outcome than a command.

As in all matters, I advise consulting your own inner knowledge for advice and confirmation. That is, only do this if it feels right to you.

Good Luck!
pwbvwb
pwbvwb

Unread postby Malefic » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:37 am

Making the person think or dream of you is usually a side-effect of successful love or influence work anyway. But I had some luck using a double-action candle for this. Butt the candle, then on the black carve something like "Ignorement" (I know that's barely a word, but it's worked for me in the past) and on the other side carve whatever it is you want -- love or attention or whatever. The dressing oils to use might vary by the case, on the black I might use Jinx Killer and Rue, and on the other side whatever is appropriate to the desire. Then burn the candle over a paper written with his name and yours crossing 3 times.
Malefic

Unread postby bubba » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:48 am

]

The situation is that i was with this guy who is a stubborn goat, he is sooo strong minded, ive treied lots of stuff and spells for him to call or think about me...but hes just too stubborn.

So what to do... how about some puppet work?
bubba

Unread postby maduro01 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:45 pm

I am a bi-sexual man who met a man who I am attracted to at a club two weeks ago. He was very nice and flirtatious with me. I gave him my phone number. He hasn't called me, since that Tuesday (March 10). What would be the best steps to take in getting him to call me?

Genero
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

Re: I Want Him To Call Me

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:55 pm

There are many "call me" spells in the Anglo-Germanic tradition --

A simple one is to write his name around in the form of a circle and prick the center with a pin while you say his name and "call me."

In another variation you draw two concentric cricles and write his name around in a circular form between the too lines, then use a needle to prick your left ring finger, place a drop of your blood at the center of the circle, pray for him to call you, then call out his name loudly three times, and stab the needle through the drop of blood once.

I know at least two more variations of this spell, but those should get you started.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby maduro01 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:09 pm

Thank you Catherine! Is there a particular vigil candle that I can use?
maduro01

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:19 pm

Attraction, Look Me Over, Bewitching, Come to Me -- there are a number of them in that genre.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby maduro01 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:27 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Attraction, Look Me Over, Bewitching, Come to Me -- there are a number of them in that genre.

Is one more suitable than the other for my situation? Which one has received the best feedback from customers?
maduro01

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:28 pm

maduro01 wrote:
catherineyronwode wrote:Attraction, Look Me Over, Bewitching, Come to Me -- there are a number of them in that genre.

Is one more suitable than the other for my situation? Which one has received the best feedback from customers?

Well that's a difficult question. Its not that this formula is batter or more powerful then this one, its that they work in different ways and tho one formula may work wonderfully for one person may not do much for another. It also depends on how you want to approach this matter. I'll try and out line the formulas ms.cat mentioned to give you an idea.

Attraction- Name says it all, great to draw someone to you, or to draw money, or anything eles for that matter.

Look Me Over- To get his attention, to cause him to think of you, to make him remember your name and want to know more.

Bewitching- A fun one,this helps give you that aura of allure and mystery, to make him wounder about you.

Come to Me- Much like Attraction the name really sums it up.

Now that's just my thinking, I've been wrong before and the odds are I'll be wrong again lol.

You might also want to look into Luck Mojo's Lavender Love line of products, they are formulated to help draw a same sex lover, and from personal experience let me say it works wonders. :)
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby maduro01 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:31 pm

Thank you for that thorough explanation. When you say that the Lavender Love products work wonders, can you explain without giving too much of your personal information?

Thanks so much! :))
maduro01

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:36 pm

maduro01 wrote:When you say that the Lavender Love products work wonders, can you explain without giving too much of your personal information?

Gladly. I dressed a red candle with Lavender Love,Kiss Me Now, and Fast Luck, burned it on a petition to draw a lover. With in a week I had a new boy. We were done with in another week but that's because I wasn't looking for a boyfriend just a fling. lol
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

psalms to get someone to call

Unread postby phoenix27 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:28 pm

What were the three psalms to use to get someone to contact you? I believe psalms 103 is in there. Any help would be much appreciated.

Phoenix27
phoenix27

Re: psalms to get someone to call

Unread postby Mohammed » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:04 pm

What a good question, Phoenix! I would like to know also. Is there a ritual that goes along with it? Or just merely reciting the Psalms while focusing on the intended person?
Thanks
Mohammed

Re: psalms to get someone to call

Unread postby phoenix27 » Tue May 05, 2009 4:04 pm

yes.
phoenix27

Unread postby SilverStar » Sat May 09, 2009 2:25 pm

Which love spell is best when I haven't been in contact with the person for months? I want to make a guy to love me. I have a photo of him and data like his name, birthday etc. Would a honey jar do?
SilverStar

Re: No contact with a person

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Sun May 10, 2009 6:05 am

A honey Jar is a good start.
I would combine it with Return To Me Oil in the jar and on the candle put on top as well as burn http://www.luckymojo.com/incense-return-to-me.html while praying.

Combining it with a pair of loadstonesthat you baptized with yours and his name and smoked with the above incense, would add a nice touch to it as well.

Working with incences is quite effective when a person is physically distant so consider adding some Senna leaves to your incense or snoke his photo separately while praying and talking to him.

Johannes
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Re: No contact with a person

Unread postby SilverStar » Sun May 10, 2009 6:38 am

Thank you, Johannes, you are great!

blessings,
SilverStar
SilverStar

Unread postby spellyshelly » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:04 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:There are many "call me" spells in the Anglo-Germanic tradition -- a simple one is to write his name around in the form of a circle and prick the center with a pin while you say his name and "call me."

Can you light a candle whilst doing it, and what colour would you reccommend?
spellyshelly

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:19 pm

spellyshelly wrote:Can you light a candle whilst doing it, and what colour would you reccommend?

I recommend pink or red.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby MaJiG_GarDen » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:17 am

Hi everyone, I did the call me spell a few days ago .. I want my ex-boyfriend to call me but he can be very stubborn at times and has alot of pride. Would that affect the outcome in anyway of him calling me?.. what can i do so that his pride wouldn't get in the way of him contacting me??

Thanks!
MaJiG_GarDen

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:47 am

Your boyfriend's pride may very well affect the work that you are trying to do on him.
You can do a honey jar to sweeten him to you and encourage him to be nice:
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MaJiG_GarDen » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:51 am

Oh ok Bri .. thankyou =)
MaJiG_GarDen

Unread postby MaJiG_GarDen » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:04 am

how would u dispose of the paper and the needle used in the spell as I still have them??
MaJiG_GarDen

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:31 pm

MaJiG_GarDen wrote:how would u dispose of the paper and the needle used in the spell as I still have them??

If you want him, you bury everything in your front yard.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby MaJiG_GarDen » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:39 pm

Thanx mary i dont have a front yard would the garden be ok???
MaJiG_GarDen

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:40 pm

MaJiG_GarDen wrote:Thanx mary i dont have a front yard would the garden be ok???

Whatever you have. If you live in an apartment, you can use a potted plant.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby MaJiG_GarDen » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:43 pm

literarylioness wrote:
MaJiG_GarDen wrote:Thanx mary i dont have a front yard would the garden be ok???

Whatever you have. If you live in an apartment, you can use a potted plant.

Mary

Thanx mary =) jus one more question does needle stil hve to be in the paper or do i bury them seperatly?
MaJiG_GarDen

call me back spell

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:13 pm

I wanted some clarification of the call me back spell where i hear you draw two circles and write the persons name in the middle of each of the circles then where do you poke a hole at with a needle? In the middle of both of the circles or between the circles where they both join?
eagerbeaver88

Re: call me back spell

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:03 pm

Whenever I do this, and I have used it with great success, I start by poking the person's name, it is the spiritual equivalent of elbowing them or nudging them towards the phone, and then I move outward saying my command each time I make a puncture until the entire circle is filled or the phone has rung :-)

Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:23 pm

When reading the definitions, come to me, follow me boy and attraction seem to do the same thing. But I no they are different on some level.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:34 pm

jwmcclin wrote:When reading the definitions, come to me, follow me boy and attraction seem to do the same thing. But I no they are different on some level.

They are definitely different. Here is how I break them down when I am using them:

Come to Me encourages a love (and I have used it on friends as well) to come to you. For all of you call me back people, Come to Me is an oil that I would use in conjunction with that kind of work. Its also good if you want the other person to make the first move.

Attraction: I love this oil because it is so versatile, it can be used to draw both love and money to you and it can be used to anoint your lodestones1

Follow Me Boy is one of those fabulous LMC formulas with a hint of domination added. This is a good oil for women or gay men to use when they want to have a slightly upper-hand in the relationship, they want to take the lead and have the other follow.

So for instance, here is one concrete way of seeing how all three oils work. Let's use love as the example. Say a woman is into a man Attraction oil can help encourage him to see her in a romantic light, to pay attention to her, to feel "drawn" to her. But maybe the guy is shy, then she might combine Attraction oil with Come to Me oil, and when he comes to her maybe she wants to maintain an upper-hand in the relationship and take the lead so that things progress at her pace and not his, then she might use Follow Me Boy. But if she wants him to take the lead in the relationship and make the advances then she probably won't use that oil. Does that help?

In addition, when doing anything that requires a psychic link to the person (and a "call me" spell always does), you can blend in a few drops of Psychic Vision Oil, just to get things going on the psychic realms.

Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

reconnect

Unread postby jewel » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:11 pm

My boyfriend moved out of my house and I was wondering how do I get him back. I have a honey jar for him and his mom. Two different jars.
jewel

Re: reconnect

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:15 pm

There are a lot of free love spells, including spells for return and reconciliation, linked from here:

http://luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#red
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby jewel » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:11 am

I have bought a Reconciliation spell kit, I put love powder in his shoes, and i bathe in raspberry leaf. Is there anything else I need to do? I haven't received the kit in the mail yet.
jewel

Unread postby jewel » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:35 am

How long does it take to get the packages?
jewel

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:49 pm

It depends. I recommend calling lucky mojo, and seeing what is going on with your package.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dani » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:43 am

This is what I found, another variation of the circle spell for getting someone to call:

Get a piece of parchment, a pen, a pin, and make sure you're nearby a phone and in an area where you won't be disturbed. Write the person's name in a circle three times. (the name repeats three times around one circle, with no containing lines.) Meanwhile, you concentrate really hard on that person getting in touch with you. Put a lot of thought into this. When you're done writing the name, stick a pin in the middle of the circle and place the parchment by the phone.

They say it's suppose to happen within 5 minutes, 5 hours, or 5 days.

It was never worked within minutes or hours for me but on the 5th day, it was like clockwork"
Dani

Unread postby Prettykila » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:15 am

This names-in-a-circle spell never worked for me. Rawr. The wrong person contacted me when I did that...

Instead, I do this. I get a piece of white paper, no lines, and draw an angel or something associated with flying (element of air, such as bird, airplane...etc) on it in blue ink.

I then think of the person calling me and fold the paper towards me once and write, "It is my will that so and so contact me," and visualize their face picking up phone and continue to fold towards me, saying, "talk to me, talk to me..."

I put it under the computer for an email to be sent to u or under the phone for a call.

Worked every time.
Prettykila

Unread postby Lulu » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:00 am

Oh I'm gonna trty this tomorrow =)
For how long do I keep the folded piece of paper under the phone?
Lulu

Unread postby nubiandiva » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:47 am

I have tried the one where you stick the needle into the paper a couple of times with limited success.

There was a "call me" spell however that I found online which involves placing a photo of the person next to the phone and lighting a small white candle above the phone and the photo.

I'd set everything up on my altar as directed (candle, phone, photo) and waited to perform the spell until I had complete quiet as I have a very needy chihuahua and wanted him to get relaxed before I performed the spell.

Long story short - before I even got to perform the spell, he called the very phone which I had set upon the altar!

Now I will say that I have performed that spell one time since that incident with zero success. I don't believe in coincidence and therefore I think the first time when I was about to perform the spell and he called was a result of me pulling my energies into focus.

As to why it didn't work the second time when I actually went through with performing the spell...I can't say.
nubiandiva

Unread postby Prettykila » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:52 pm

U keep it under the phone until he calls you then remove it
Prettykila

Unread postby nubiandiva » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:04 am

I have used another call-me spell in the past with success. This is more Wiccan, as it contains a rhymed enchantment:

You take a bay leaf and write the persons full name on it and then tape it to the back of the phone. In my case we usually communicated by cell phone so I just took the battery case off and taped it to the battery and put the cover back on.

Then you hold the phone while saying (let's use Henry as the person's name):

Henry call me,
Phone now ring;
To my ears
Henry's voice now bring

I believe you're supposed to chant it 3x.

A couple of things that I want to add, every time I've done either of these with success, there was no negativity in the relationship (the target was the same person).

The bay leaf spell seemed to take longer and I have also found that it works better if you use a new bay leaf each time. For instance, I'd forgotten about the bay leaf on the battery of my cell and once I'd remembered that it was there, tried the chant again with no success. Starting the spell from the beginning though worked well.

I think my level of success with this type of spell has greatly depended on my level of desire and focus at the time...half-hearted or disrupted attempts have not worked for me at all!!

I also want to say that I have usually done these in conjunction with other very simple candle work. Also, consistency has worked well for me, particularly with the bay leaf spell - once I've placed it in the phone I have repeated the chant several times a day.
nubiandiva

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:56 am

I think it would be appropriate to use Archangel Gabriel for this type of work considering he is the messenger of God, and is the patron of communicative type professions. He also helps with dream work as well.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:02 pm

Here is another call-me spell:

You get a mojo bag, such as pink one, and insert a photo of a target, and wrap the photo around a parrot feather, insert some deer's tongue, and licorice root, and feed the mojo bag with mercury oil, and the person will call you.

If you do not have mercury oil, you can use do as I say, commanding, or dominating oil.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Contact Me Advice

Unread postby goddessoflove » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:32 pm

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone knew any spells to get someone to call you or contact you in some kind of way that you're been trying to reach for like ever. Its really important that I contact this person and I have tried everything and its no luck. I appreciate everyones advice and help inadvance..

Thanks
Goddessoflove
goddessoflove

Re: need help and advice

Unread postby silver_disc » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:58 pm

Hi there, goddessoflove, just read this thread.

You can also get a skull candle, dress it with Commanding/Essence of Bend-Over oils, baptise it as him, and talk to it as though it was him, something along the lines of "You really miss me right now, you want to hear the sound of my voice.. You're going to pick up the phone and call me right now."

I hope this helps!
Annabelle :D
silver_disc

How do I get him to contact me?

Unread postby Candi » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:11 pm

I met a man on an online dating website. We chatted few times for a short while before his subscription ended and he did not renew it. I am really disappointed because I did not get a chance to let him know that I wanted to get to know him on a personal level. We did not exchange personal information before he left so I am not able to locate him. Also, we both live in different States.

My question is, how do I get this man to think about me, and eventually wants to contact me? How can I make him fall in love with me? I have a lots of LM’s love and attraction oils and powders how do I use these for this particular work or should I purchase a particular spell kit from LM?

The only personal thing that I have is the information from his profile which has his photo.

I really need some help with this and would appreciate all comments and replies.

Thank you.
Candi
Candi

Unread postby goddessoflove » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:17 pm

Hi annabelle,

Where can I get an skull candle from?

What color should I use?

And when you say baptise the candle as him how would I do that?

I know I have a lot of questions for you but I'm new to doing spells. Thanks
goddessoflove

Re: How do I get him to contact me?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:14 am

This is going to be difficult if he does not have the means to contact you. I mean if he did not renew his subscription chances are It will be hard for him to contact you. Don't get me wrong I am not trying to point out the negative, but I am trying to be realistic. If he really was into you, then he probably would have gotten your personal info early on, or he would not have canceled his subscription without telling you where to contact him.

How about you do an attraction spell kit to attract another person that embodies everything you want in a man? And let him live within a the same state or even within a certain radius so that you can have that physical love with him as well. Long distance relationships tend to not work in the long run because its so out of site out of mind.

Before you attempt this work, I would get a reading done to find out why he canceled, and if this is really worth pursuing.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby silver_disc » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:21 am

Hi there,

You can get skull candles from Lucky Mojo! I would start with a white one, since it is more "neutral", if you want, you can move onto a red one after he has established contact and you want him to pursue you romantically and sexually.

I quoted this from rickets- I got it from another thread :D:
Theirs (sic) a lot of ways to baptize figures, you usually carve the name of the person on the side, while thinking of the person and the intent. You can also get a personal thing of theirs like hair or nails or anything that belongs to them and lodge it in their or put it near it during the burning. In my VERY old rootwork ways (which by the way is very individualized) the way I would baptize anything in anyones name wether a baby doll or jackball or candle, I would take it and put it in a glass of holy water, which is water you name under The Lord that anyone can do, but best done by a priest, you put this bowl on a metal plate or tin foil or you can wrap the tin foil around the glass with it inside. Call the spirit of the person with a bell into the candle, if its a jackball or poppet i usually pour some whisky into the water or even my own urine if its for mastery over them. You can use your imagination with baptizing.

Yes, you could use a regular candle, but it really won't have the same effect.. A skull candle is used specifically to "introduce thoughts" into another person's head.

You could pass on the skull candle spell if it's not convenient for you, and simply do one of the "call me" spells that are described in the links I gave you :D

Hope this helps!
Annabelle :)
silver_disc

Unread postby Literarylioness » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:57 am

Candi wrote:I met a man on an online dating website. We chatted few times for a short while before his subscription ended and he did not renew it. I am really disappointed because I did not get a chance to let him know that I wanted to get to know him on a personal level. We did not exchange personal information before he left so I am not able to locate him. Also, we both live in different States.

My question is, how do I get this man to think about me, and eventually wants to contact me? How can I make him fall in love with me? I have a lots of LM’s love and attraction oils and powders how do I use these for this particular work or should I purchase a particular spell kit from LM?

The only personal thing that I have is the information from his profile which has his photo.

I really need some help with this and would appreciate all comments and replies.

Thank you.
Candi

We had a similar question about this a while back and my advice is to forget it. I would work on finding a guy who is on the same page as you. The come to me kits are great for that.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Candi » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:51 pm

Thank you both ( Literarylioness and starsinthesky7). I heard what you are saying. I guess i need to move on and stop wishing.

Candi
Candi

have a question

Unread postby goddessoflove » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:51 am

Hi everyone,
I was just wondering if anyone on here knew of any spells to get someone to respond back to your emails or text.

Thanks
goddessoflove

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation