• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:05 am

Contact Me, Call Me, Reconnect Spell Questions and Answers

Re: Make Someone Think of You

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed May 05, 2010 3:37 pm

What is your purpose for adding the John the conqueror?
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Make Someone Think of You

Unread postby sparkel81 » Tue May 18, 2010 10:29 am

TO help conqueror my petition ..I heard john tha conqueror will help conqueror some of ur wrost problems as he has been of great help 2 me in tha past with love wrk and money as well soo it was something that just came to mind..And i did try it anyways and tha person called my phone later that nite many times and also said i love u and something told me 2 call u soo i did get many phone calls from doin this trick and it really does wrk at least in my case. =)
sparkel81

call me trick

Unread postby LUCKY7 » Mon May 24, 2010 4:40 am

Hi.last week for the first time i tried a trick that i had read here to get a man that i like to call me.He and i were in school togather,where he had a crush on me that the whole high school knew about.We got in touch again after almost 15 years.Though he said he was single at this point in life,but made no approach to get togather.but he does give me a call every 2 months now,but they are just "friendly" calls.Anyhow,last sunday i was really desperate to talk to him and i took a piece of paper 2 inch square,and wrote his full name twice with a red pen in a circle.then i pierced a needle halfway through the centre of the circle while visualising that he call me.this is something i had read in the trick sharing discussion board here.i then placed this charm next to my cell phone.to my utter amazement,he called in the next 20 mins,but the disappointing thing was that after 10 mins he said he would call tomorrow,which has yet to come.i did the same thing with the needle and circle,but 2 days passed , nothing happened.what am i doing wrong.i want to make him desperate for me
LUCKY7

Re: call me trick

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon May 24, 2010 8:00 am

Spells take weeks or months to manifest - not 2 days.
The general rule of thumb is if a work will be successful you'll see signs within 3 day, with positive movement within 3 weeks, and your final result within 3 months.

So...you have a way to go yet before you need to worry. Keep working. Don't doubt your work - that works against your own intent.

I would also recommend that you get a reading on this situation before investing too much time, energy, and money on it. Make sure that it's worth your time, and that you are also taking the appropriate actions for your case.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LUCKY7 » Mon May 24, 2010 11:40 am

thanks for the quick reply.i guess patience is the key for good results,but the first call came so promptly,that i guess i became greedy........but the truth of the situation is that the man in question is quite settled in his life and did mention getting togather a couple of times and has planned to visit me (he lives 400 miles away) thrice,but never actually did,for some reason or the other.We had a great history a long time ago....but he just needs a hard nudge to get serious about this now,when we both are at such an age and situation in life that we can easily be togather....for good!!!...and by the way,please guide me on how to get a reading,and what to do about this situation.
LUCKY7

Unread postby LUCKY7 » Mon May 24, 2010 11:44 am

by the way,its not possible for me to get Luckumojo products here,plz suggest alternatives......need help desperately,as he is quite an eligible guy ,with lots of females after him!!!! :cry:
LUCKY7

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon May 24, 2010 11:45 am

I suggest that you browse the various workers in the AIRRhttp://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon May 24, 2010 8:09 pm

LUCKY7 wrote:by the way,its not possible for me to get Luckumojo products here,plz suggest alternatives......need help desperately,as he is quite an eligible guy ,with lots of females after him!!!! :cry:

I'm sad to say we can't suggest alternatives for LuckyMojo items here, this is the LuckyMojo company forum after all.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Would like to meet him again but have no concerns

Unread postby suzyparker » Thu May 27, 2010 3:29 am

So, totally out of nowhere I meet this man last night at a function and we seem to hit it off. I have zero concerns of his, but was wondering if there's anything I can do (simple) in terms of having him think of me or look me up (he doesn't have my number, etc. but he could find me if he did a little digging). I was thinking of doing a red skull with come to me and a petition paper. Any other suggestions would be appreciated, even if it's don't waste my time since I have nothing of his.
suzyparker

Re: Would like to meet him again but have no concerns

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu May 27, 2010 5:02 am

For skull candle spells, I find having a personal concern is crucial but if you know his full name, write it 7 or 9 times.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby golroseluv » Thu May 27, 2010 7:11 am

See if he is on fb and has a picture and just get his pic. good luck!
golroseluv

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu May 27, 2010 7:11 am

That's another idea that is a stronger connection golroseluv...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu May 27, 2010 7:11 am

Him not having an easy way to contact you is a bit of a disadvantage - some people are more or less willing to go net-hunting for personal info. You should try to open a line of communication. See if he's on Facebook or one of the other social networking sites. If he is, then in a day or two add him as a friend with a note about you meeting him at the function. Then you will also have access to all kinds of pics and personal info.

Even if you don't want to add him on the network, looking to see if he has a social network presence will usually yield a picture or two that you can use in conjure. But I would strongly suggest that you attempt to open a line of communication to make this whole thing easier.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Do you think I did the right thing...? Help with magic/love

Unread postby josdos » Fri May 28, 2010 6:08 am

This may be the red apple spell youre looking for. also, you know that LM can set lights for you on their altar or mail them for you to light at home, their staff is fantastic in answering any questions when you call to order!

CopperFox wrote:I think it's really nice that you want to foster romance between your parents...just in time for St. Valentine's day! The following spell comes from Ms. cat's book and is something probably more often used on newlyweds. It is an old-timey apple spell and requires no personal concerns. You need a red delicious apple, a clay flower pot that will hold the apple plus allow room for plenty of rootspace and a living fern. Take a square of paper no taller than the apple is high and write out the couple's names in an X shape, so that they cross each other. Around that, in an unbroken circle, write your petition. Core the apple, roll up the name paper and place it in the apple's center. It will unroll to fill the space; then put the apple in the flower pot and into the core of the apple add some cinnamon and a sweetener like honey, karo syrup or sugar. Fill the rest of the pot with good potting soil and plant the fern in the pot. Ms. cat indicates that the plant should be watered with holy water while the spell is being worked. Easily done if you keep it at your place; if you send it to your folks, you may need to pop in every so often and give it a covert drink of holy water. Just make sure you water it with unsalted holy water or you'll kill the fern eventually.
Easier, but maybe not quite as fun, is setting a light for them -- something like Fire of Love would be appropriate.

Good luck,

Michelle
josdos

Re: Do you think I did the right thing...? Help with magic/love

Unread postby j82 » Fri May 28, 2010 8:20 am

I think you might want to get a reading from a reader on the AIRR site from LM who can also do work for you, coach you on the work you are doing and suggest work to do. LM sets candles also which might be a good option for you as well. Here is a link on info on burning candles. If it is burning dark you might want to get cleansed and try again.

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html
j82

Does anyone know of a spell/product to cross paths ?

Unread postby d182 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:11 am

Hi
i was wondering if anyone knew of a spell or any products i could use to encourage myself and another to cross paths and bump into each other?
i would be very thankful for your replies!
thanks
d182

Re: Does anyone know of a spell/product to cross paths ?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:30 am

Attraction spell kit would probably be your best bet.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:48 am

Either the Attraction Kit as Devi advised, or the Come to Me spell kit. Both of them will draw a person closer to you and thus increase your chances of running into one another.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby d182 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:29 am

Hi
thank you for the replies
they are much appreciated

i was under the impression that the attaction spell kit drew just general happiness - not specifically love/crossing paths
after having looked at the description for the come to me spell kit - i thought this was to draw ANY person closer, whilst i want to draw a particular person closer

any suggestions?x
d182

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:33 am

The Attraction kit will attract whatever you want it to. It is a strong all-purpose drawing formula. Your petition determines what it draws to you.

Again, your petition determines the exact effect of things, so if you wanted to use Come to Me to draw a specific person you could.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby d182 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:34 am

is there any saints that are associated with this sort of request?
d182

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:38 am

You could try St. Raphael the Archangel as he is associated with finding people an appropriate mate and with happy meetings.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby d182 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:45 am

Would St Raphael draw a particular person closer ? Or someone random
d182

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:49 am

d182 wrote:Would St Raphael draw a particular person closer ? Or someone random

The best person for you, so, not necessarily who you want.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Attracting a certain guy

Unread postby valerian » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:32 pm

I'm interested in a certain guy that I met recently. We've been talking on the phone almost everyday until our date. He was pretty outgoing on the phone to an extent but on the date, he was more reserved. That was yesterday, and he hasn't sent me a single text or anything since. I got a reading about it and apparently he's really interested but scared. The reader said don't do anything different just be yourself because you're what he needs right now and he knows it but he's pretty shy and insecure and is concerned that you may not like him.

I'm not sure that's the feeling I got, however. MAYBE it's my own insecurities talking, but I felt a little like he didn't find me attractive. There was a single moment he looked me up and down (I swear it was for half a second the moment we met) and I felt like he didn't like what he saw. He had seen current photos of me before we met but I get the feeling he decided maybe he wasn't interested afterall. He's the one that pursued me, by the way. He didn't make alot of eye contact and didn't hold conversation too well and was generally awkward. But he was a really nice guy and I think there's potential with him. The reader said the same thing. I'm definitely attracted to him and most of our hobbies are the same.

I can't be sure what angle to pursue this. Do I get him to get over his insecurity or do I get him to find me attractive and want to see me again? I did a Look Me Over/Fast Luck spell on him today. His name has popped up several times and once in a movie where there character by the same name really kinda looked like him! I'm hoping that's good news. No texts from him yet, though. I sent him a text after the date saying I had fun and gave him a hint that I was interested in a second date and left it at that. I'm not looking for marriage or a long term thing here, but I'd really like to continue dating casually and have a physical relationship with him.
valerian

Re: Attracting a certain guy

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:00 pm

I would recommend that you get an actual reading by a rootworker. A good start is http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

It has only been ONE day since your fast luck/look me over step. Overthinking is what is killing your work...relax.

If he truly is insecure, then you probably need to do some crucible of courage work, along with a healing candle to heal him from past hurts and rejections

Then you can follow up with a come to me spell, and a kiss me now spell to get the physical relationship out of the way.

If you can't do it, then have the missionary church light your candles.

http://www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

think of me bottle spell??

Unread postby mojojunkie » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:34 pm

there was a bottle spell, im pretty sure i saw on here, that was used to make someone think of u and anytime u wanted that person to think of u u would just shake it. ive tried searching for it using the search box but it keeps saying the words im using are too common. ive also tried browsing the message board a little but im at work n my computer at home is broke so i cant spend too much time on here. if anyone has an idea of what im talking about and can point me in the right direction, give me an idea on how to reword it for the search box, or possibly help me create the spell i would appreciate it. i have an idea of how i would create it n wanted to find that spell on here for reference so i dont want anyone to think im lazily asking for help. thanks everyone!!
mojojunkie

Old BF Found Me Reconnected, Disappeared

Unread postby patreece75 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:27 am

A couple months ago my very first boyfriend and I got in contact with each other. He has been searching for me for many years. He said he always thought we should have been together. And my children should have been his. We had a couple meetings and spoke everyday on the phone.

He does not live in the area where I live. he travels back and forth to another state. He wants to live here but has no job as yet or somewhere to live. When he stays here he visits with his family.

I have always wanted to be with this guy. And still want to be with him. Even my daughter has taken a liking to him. My cousin called him the other and he said that we were cool.

A few weeks after we reconnected he got mad at me which I think should not have been taken to the length that it has now. He now doesnt answer my calls or my texts. Only time he does respond is when he wants to know if I am still doing something he asked to me to do. ANd when I am done with that I am not even sure if he will come and get it from me.

He does not call me or respond to me. I dont know where to begin as to start to get him to call me at least. I dont want to lose him again. I have pics that he sent to me via text.

I would just like for him to contact me so I can at least talk to him.

Where should I start? I know I need a reading but cant do so until I have money to pay for it. So what can I do to at least keep him thinking of me? Is there a Saint I can ask for help? I mean if he wanted me for all these years could his feelings be gone so quickly?
patreece75

Re: Where to begin?

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:59 am

1. You have no extra money and no job.

2. You have children.

3. You are infatuated with a man with no job and lives out of state.

4. He calls you only when he wants something.

Work on your financial situation first. I am always amazed by people who post here that they have no money, but instead of asking for help with creating a more prosperous situation for themselves, they want to know how to get someone to love them. Start loving yourself first and scrape together enough for a green candle and a money oil like Money Drawing or Wealthy Way. I also recommend Steady Work to get a job.

Once you find yourself in a better situation, this guy might not look so great. You might consider Cut and Clear to free yourself from your past feelings for him, but only you can decide that.

Cleopatra / Mama Micki
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby patreece75 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:34 am

Cleopatra-
I have only been out of work for a month now. I have Money Drawing oils, Crown of Sucess oil, steady work power and incense. I also have some lady luck powder and pay me.
The guy is not my only focus now. I am working on everything else just the same...which includes myself.
patreece75

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:06 pm

patreece75 wrote:Cleopatra-
I have only been out of work for a month now. I have Money Drawing oils, Crown of Sucess oil, steady work power and incense. I also have some lady luck powder and pay me.
The guy is not my only focus now. I am working on everything else just the same...which includes myself.

Good, but Cleopatra's point is still valid, odds are you won't be able to do everything all at once, drawing him closer, getting a good secure job and opening the way for financial security, its hard work, and its scattered, two different goal. So I must agree with Cleopatra. Get your money and job situation well and truly settled, then worry about this guy, not before, and not at the same time, after you are settled.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

I Have A Pic of Him, But I Don't Know His Name

Unread postby maduro01 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:59 pm

How effective (if, at all) is using a picture of a person when burning a vigil candle if you don't know their name?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

Re: I Have A Pic of Him, But I Don't Know His Name

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:09 pm

Everyone's situation is different. So it can be effective for some people and not effective for others. Perhaps you should work on attracting this person, and getting their attention, BEFORE you do any work to get this person to be your best friend. Having the photo of someone, but not their name is not going to lead to automatic failure, however it will not be as effective if you have both their name and photo. But it can be done if you are focused, and you may have to do more than one vigil jar, or something more intensive to get them to come to you.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: I Have A Pic of Him, But I Don't Know His Name

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:25 pm

I agree with Starsinthesky,

I would do something to bring him to you in friendship, so then you'll have his name and then maybe you won't have to do anything else he may actually find something wonderful about you and then you won't have to do anything else.
Tabbylove17

We've had no contact for weeks now.

Unread postby LadyLakshmi » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:01 am

Hi,
I'm new to the forum so I'm probably asking something that has already been asked somewhere, if so I apologize. I was seeing a man who we originally agreed to just a Friends With Benefits type arrangement. That was fine but we started having feelings for each other and he distanced himself from me. He stopped calling and actually broke up with me via text message. I don't have anything of his to work with and have no way of seeing him in person. :cry: I had a recent reading and was told that he is just starting to show interest in another woman but they haven't bonded yet. Please help me.
LadyLakshmi

Re: We've had no contact for weeks now.

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:01 am

Well, I would get a reading with a rootworker to check on the validity the other reading, and then provide you with appropriate advice given what shows up.

I'll be honest and say that back in my single days I had many friends-with-benefits arrangements, and they never turned into anything more even when I wanted them to very badly. I've also known many girlfriends that experienced the same thing. If you enter into one of those situations, it pretty much gives permission for the guy to treat you less than respectfully, and the fact that he agreed to that arrangement pretty much shows from the bat that he's not at all interested in actually being in a relationship with you...otherwise you would have been dating, not just "having fun". Friends-with-benefit arrangements ended up being hurt-factories and I eventually vowed to never allow myself to be part of one of those situations again. Eventually most of my girlfriends ended up making the same decision.

If he really is already moving on, and the reading shows that to be the case, it's probably better for you to Cut and Clear your feelings for him, do some Healing work for yourself, and then work to draw a suitable lover that will love and respect you fully into your life.

But certainly check with a rootworker to see what's going on and what they recommend.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:57 am

Personally, I wouldn't like the idea of breaking up via text messaging (but that's strictly my opinion). But follow Devi's advice, get a reading to validate your findings and proceed. If you wish to proceed since you are a newbie (and you will get a lot of info here) begin by reading the types of spells and how they are useful in many areas of life...found here in cat's web presence HooDoo in Theory and Practice ... http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

You should scroll thorough or use the search engine to find info.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LadyLakshmi » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:37 am

Thank you, I will get a reading. This was my first such situation and I was the one who wanted the FWB rule but he kept telling me that he was "thinking of making it more". That gave me hope and I fell for him. Breaking up via text is a punk move if you ask me. Especially for a 55 yr old man.
LadyLakshmi

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:38 am

Woah. He's 55 and he behaved that way? Red flag if you ask me. I would just move on and learn from the experience.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

love spell

Unread postby slim2324 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:36 pm

i have a boyfriend and he want to be with but it have a girl in my way wat to do :?:
slim2324

Re: think of me bottle spell??

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:07 pm

You need to get a reading to see if there is in fact a girl. I would suggest that during this reading, that you ask what spell work (if at all) you can do to get this guy to like you, and to make him in fact want to be with you and you only.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

WHICH LM OILS TO USE

Unread postby mscarib » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:50 pm

OK SO I'M A NEWBIE HI. I AM NEW TO HOODOO BUT NOT TO THE CONCEPT.SEE I AM CARIBBEAN ...ANYWAYS I'VE ORDERED LUCKY MOJO PRODUCTS AND JUST RECENTLY I HAVE FOUND NEEDLE IN PAPER SPELL AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHICH LUCKY MOJO PRODUCTS I CAN USE TO MAKE IT MORE EFFECTIVE....
mscarib

Re: WHICH LM OILS TO USE

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:10 pm

You will see Follow Me Boy has been discussed many times, per previous post.

You also might want to check out Ms. Cats free book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" which is here:
http://luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

I want him to reply to my message

Unread postby Buttercup » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:34 am

I recently met a guy during a trip I had abroad. From the first moment,I felt there was a strong connection between us. We went out once,although we had barely spoken before this and it seemed to go well. He gave me his card and seemed to expect that I contact him and from the conversation he seemed to expect to meet again next time we are at the same place(I was leaving that night). The day after going out with him I sent him an e-mail to tell him I had a wonderful time with him etc but he didn't reply to it,so I left another message at another adress,more personal that the first one. He didn't reply to either of them. When we were together I had used fast luck,love me and follow me boy as a perfume and the results were instant! Now when I sent the first message I used fast luck and love me on the computer(I had never tried this before) but obviously it didn't work,cause it's been 20 days since the first message and 10 days since the second one. I don't really understand what's happening,since he is such a kind,sweet and approachable person that I see no reason for him not replying. I tried using tobacco so that he contacts me,but with no success. Any ideas?
Buttercup

Re: I want him to reply to my message

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:35 am

I would get a reading to determine if this is actually worth pursuing. If you only had one date then you don't have too much time or emotion invested in this, and it would likely to be easiest to just walk away and try to draw a suitable lover that will actually contact you back.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: I want him to reply to my message

Unread postby Aina » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:38 am

Since you used Fast Luck when you met him, the attraction between you two was short lived. If you want him to contact you now, you'll need something more forceful. Try compelling oil on a skull candle, blow tobacco on it while telling it to contact you.
Aina

Getting in touch with a lost contact...

Unread postby Hope61 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:21 pm

Hey guys, in my previous topics, I talked about how I was in love with a girl who I met in college, and how sad I felt because I never had the occasion of doing something with her. Even worse: since she's changed programs, I never see her. This year, I only saw her once.

Anyway, I got a reading by one of the AIRR rootworkers, and she told me that for now, that girl is not really interested in a serious relationship, unfortunately. However, she told me that for now, we could be friends... But since we lost contact, she suggested I use the push-pin trick, as well as some vigil lights that she will work on for me.

After 2 weeks, I've had some good signs... For example, some of that girl's friends came to my work place by coincidence and invited me to a party, and I accepted the invitation. At the party, she was'nt there but I did meet with a close friend of hers, and he wants me to do business with him, I have to meet him tommorow for that...

So that's pretty much it for now. Her friends told me that she's off on vacation to visit Europe, I hope that I'll be able to get in touch with her once she comes back...

Has any one of you guys ever had success in vigil lights or the push-pin trick in order to get in touch with a lost contact? Please let me know your thoughts and suggestions about these spells/tricks. Thanks!
Hope61

Re: Getting in touch with a lost contact...

Unread postby Hope61 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:27 pm

Forgot to mention: she told me a honey jar is'nt really a good idea in this situation, since I don't have anything from her (nails, hair) she told me I need to get in touch with her first. What about Saints, can they help me in this situation?
Hope61

Unread postby mojojake » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:45 pm

I've seen work done with a St. Anthony statue that was fixed. It was hollow on the inside and I don't know what all the things were that went inside, but I know a piece of paper with a name wrapped around a lodestone were inside it. I saw it done and there were some prayers I didn't really understand (I don't think they were in english), and the statue was passed through some smoke and given to a person for the purpose of getting in contact/bringing someone to them. The person was to take the statue home and burn brown candles to St. Anthony and pray to him. If I recall, a month and a half or two months later, the person got ahold of the one they were seeking.
mojojake

Unread postby Hope61 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:30 pm

Wow that's nice! Where can I get more info on this statue and this spell?
Hope61

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:30 am

Read the prayers to Saint Anthony for locating lost objects or lost people here:

http://luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html

Fixing a statue by loading it with spiritual items is very common in hoodoo and in Latin American folk magic as well. In essence you are using the statue as a mojo or dollie. You can see an example of this way of working in the use of a little dog statuette (fixed for the protction of a little dog) here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... nd_Poppets

In your case, as in the spell described above, you have nothing of the person, but you can use a lodestone in the statute to draw her. Read more about lodestones here:

http://luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby Hope61 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:36 pm

But can you specify what type of doll I should get... What type of lodestones I should get...

Matter of fact, what are ALL the items that I should get?

Thanks, please let me know!
Hope61

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:54 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/catalogue.html

Follow the link above and it takes you to The Lucky Mojo Curio Co! Enjoy! You will probably get more than one item-- there are thousands!!!

Good Luck!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Hope61 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:00 am

^^Thanks, but I still don't know which statue and which lodestone I should get. Actually, I can't even find where they sell the stones... I only found the lodestone oil. Please help me out!
Hope61

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:19 am

#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Should I Contact The Target Or Let The Target Contact Me?

Unread postby lotusflower » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:00 pm

This is sort of a general questions, so forgive me if it's in the wrong category. When doing ANY sort of love work, would it be best to ALWAYS wait until the target contacts you? Thanks!
lotusflower

Re: Love work and target

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:01 pm

No. Not always. In fact, in many cases keeping in contact would be advised.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Love work and target

Unread postby lotusflower » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:10 pm

Thanks!
lotusflower

Unread postby Lily » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:56 pm

Hope61, if you don't mind sharing it here, could you post the pushpin trick you were talking about? :)

I would like to get back in touch with a person who knows how to reach me, but I don't know how to reach him. I do have his personal concerns though, and know his full name and birth date. I will pray to Saint Anthony and do an attraction spell, too.
Lily

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:43 pm

In its original form this trick uses a needle, not a push-pin. The latter would make a very painful wound, i fear, and so i would only recommend using a sewing needle, or, if you have no needle, then a sewing pin.

There are many variations, but the spell seems to be British in origin.

You draw a circle on a piece of paper, or ,in one version of the spell, three concentric circles.

Then you either write the person's name in the center of the circle or, according to another version, you write their name around in the ring between the outer two the circle-lines, or, according to a third version, you don't write the name yet at all.

Then you prick your left ring finger (your wedding ring finger), or your left thumb, or your right index finger, or some other specified finger, with the needle or pin and draw a drop of blood, or a lot of blood, depending on what comes next in the variation you have chosen to follow.

You blot the drop of blood into the center of the circle, which is either blank or has the name in it, depending on which variation you used, or, in a third variation, you use the pin to write the name in your blood in the center of the circle.

If you blotted the blood onto the name or wrote the name in blood, then you are done, but if the name was written around the circle and the center of the circle was blank except for the drop of blood you just put into it, then you finish by taking the needle or pin and stabbing it through the dot of blood as you say, "So-and-So, call me!"

Like i said, there are a lot of variations.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation