• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Herb-Magic.com

Contact Me, Call Me, Reconnect Spell Questions and Answers

Re: Where to begin?

New postby Turnsteel » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:06 pm

patreece75 wrote:Cleopatra-
I have only been out of work for a month now. I have Money Drawing oils, Crown of Sucess oil, steady work power and incense. I also have some lady luck powder and pay me.
The guy is not my only focus now. I am working on everything else just the same...which includes myself.

Good, but Cleopatra's point is still valid, odds are you won't be able to do everything all at once, drawing him closer, getting a good secure job and opening the way for financial security, its hard work, and its scattered, two different goal. So I must agree with Cleopatra. Get your money and job situation well and truly settled, then worry about this guy, not before, and not at the same time, after you are settled.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

I Have A Pic of Him, But I Don't Know His Name

New postby maduro01 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:59 pm

How effective (if, at all) is using a picture of a person when burning a vigil candle if you don't know their name?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

Re: I Have A Pic of Him, But I Don't Know His Name

New postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:09 pm

Everyone's situation is different. So it can be effective for some people and not effective for others. Perhaps you should work on attracting this person, and getting their attention, BEFORE you do any work to get this person to be your best friend. Having the photo of someone, but not their name is not going to lead to automatic failure, however it will not be as effective if you have both their name and photo. But it can be done if you are focused, and you may have to do more than one vigil jar, or something more intensive to get them to come to you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: I Have A Pic of Him, But I Don't Know His Name

New postby Tabbylove17 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:25 am

I agree with Starsinthesky,

I would do something to bring him to you in friendship, so then you'll have his name and then maybe you won't have to do anything else he may actually find something wonderful about you and then you won't have to do anything else.
Tabbylove17

We've had no contact for weeks now.

New postby LadyLakshmi » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:01 am

Hi,
I'm new to the forum so I'm probably asking something that has already been asked somewhere, if so I apologize. I was seeing a man who we originally agreed to just a Friends With Benefits type arrangement. That was fine but we started having feelings for each other and he distanced himself from me. He stopped calling and actually broke up with me via text message. I don't have anything of his to work with and have no way of seeing him in person. :cry: I had a recent reading and was told that he is just starting to show interest in another woman but they haven't bonded yet. Please help me.
LadyLakshmi

Re: We've had no contact for weeks now.

New postby Devi Spring » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:01 am

Well, I would get a reading with a rootworker to check on the validity the other reading, and then provide you with appropriate advice given what shows up.

I'll be honest and say that back in my single days I had many friends-with-benefits arrangements, and they never turned into anything more even when I wanted them to very badly. I've also known many girlfriends that experienced the same thing. If you enter into one of those situations, it pretty much gives permission for the guy to treat you less than respectfully, and the fact that he agreed to that arrangement pretty much shows from the bat that he's not at all interested in actually being in a relationship with you...otherwise you would have been dating, not just "having fun". Friends-with-benefit arrangements ended up being hurt-factories and I eventually vowed to never allow myself to be part of one of those situations again. Eventually most of my girlfriends ended up making the same decision.

If he really is already moving on, and the reading shows that to be the case, it's probably better for you to Cut and Clear your feelings for him, do some Healing work for yourself, and then work to draw a suitable lover that will love and respect you fully into your life.

But certainly check with a rootworker to see what's going on and what they recommend.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby jwmcclin » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:57 am

Personally, I wouldn't like the idea of breaking up via text messaging (but that's strictly my opinion). But follow Devi's advice, get a reading to validate your findings and proceed. If you wish to proceed since you are a newbie (and you will get a lot of info here) begin by reading the types of spells and how they are useful in many areas of life...found here in cat's web presence HooDoo in Theory and Practice ... http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

You should scroll thorough or use the search engine to find info.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby LadyLakshmi » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:37 am

Thank you, I will get a reading. This was my first such situation and I was the one who wanted the FWB rule but he kept telling me that he was "thinking of making it more". That gave me hope and I fell for him. Breaking up via text is a punk move if you ask me. Especially for a 55 yr old man.
LadyLakshmi

New postby Devi Spring » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:38 am

Woah. He's 55 and he behaved that way? Red flag if you ask me. I would just move on and learn from the experience.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

love spell

New postby slim2324 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:36 pm

i have a boyfriend and he want to be with but it have a girl in my way wat to do :?:
slim2324

Re: think of me bottle spell??

New postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:07 pm

You need to get a reading to see if there is in fact a girl. I would suggest that during this reading, that you ask what spell work (if at all) you can do to get this guy to like you, and to make him in fact want to be with you and you only.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

WHICH LM OILS TO USE

New postby mscarib » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:50 pm

OK SO I'M A NEWBIE HI. I AM NEW TO HOODOO BUT NOT TO THE CONCEPT.SEE I AM CARIBBEAN ...ANYWAYS I'VE ORDERED LUCKY MOJO PRODUCTS AND JUST RECENTLY I HAVE FOUND NEEDLE IN PAPER SPELL AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHICH LUCKY MOJO PRODUCTS I CAN USE TO MAKE IT MORE EFFECTIVE....
mscarib

Re: WHICH LM OILS TO USE

New postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:10 pm

You will see Follow Me Boy has been discussed many times, per previous post.

You also might want to check out Ms. Cats free book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" which is here:
http://luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

I want him to reply to my message

New postby Buttercup » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:34 am

I recently met a guy during a trip I had abroad. From the first moment,I felt there was a strong connection between us. We went out once,although we had barely spoken before this and it seemed to go well. He gave me his card and seemed to expect that I contact him and from the conversation he seemed to expect to meet again next time we are at the same place(I was leaving that night). The day after going out with him I sent him an e-mail to tell him I had a wonderful time with him etc but he didn't reply to it,so I left another message at another adress,more personal that the first one. He didn't reply to either of them. When we were together I had used fast luck,love me and follow me boy as a perfume and the results were instant! Now when I sent the first message I used fast luck and love me on the computer(I had never tried this before) but obviously it didn't work,cause it's been 20 days since the first message and 10 days since the second one. I don't really understand what's happening,since he is such a kind,sweet and approachable person that I see no reason for him not replying. I tried using tobacco so that he contacts me,but with no success. Any ideas?
Buttercup

Re: I want him to reply to my message

New postby Devi Spring » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am

I would get a reading to determine if this is actually worth pursuing. If you only had one date then you don't have too much time or emotion invested in this, and it would likely to be easiest to just walk away and try to draw a suitable lover that will actually contact you back.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby Aina » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:38 am

Since you used Fast Luck when you met him, the attraction between you two was short lived. If you want him to contact you now, you'll need something more forceful. Try compelling oil on a skull candle, blow tobacco on it while telling it to contact you.
Aina

Getting in touch with a lost contact...

New postby Hope61 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:21 pm

Hey guys, in my previous topics, I talked about how I was in love with a girl who I met in college, and how sad I felt because I never had the occasion of doing something with her. Even worse: since she's changed programs, I never see her. This year, I only saw her once.

Anyway, I got a reading by one of the AIRR rootworkers, and she told me that for now, that girl is not really interested in a serious relationship, unfortunately. However, she told me that for now, we could be friends... But since we lost contact, she suggested I use the push-pin trick, as well as some vigil lights that she will work on for me.

After 2 weeks, I've had some good signs... For example, some of that girl's friends came to my work place by coincidence and invited me to a party, and I accepted the invitation. At the party, she was'nt there but I did meet with a close friend of hers, and he wants me to do business with him, I have to meet him tommorow for that...

So that's pretty much it for now. Her friends told me that she's off on vacation to visit Europe, I hope that I'll be able to get in touch with her once she comes back...

Has any one of you guys ever had success in vigil lights or the push-pin trick in order to get in touch with a lost contact? Please let me know your thoughts and suggestions about these spells/tricks. Thanks!
Hope61

Re: Getting in touch with a lost contact...

New postby Hope61 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:27 pm

Forgot to mention: she told me a honey jar is'nt really a good idea in this situation, since I don't have anything from her (nails, hair) she told me I need to get in touch with her first. What about Saints, can they help me in this situation?
Hope61

New postby mojojake » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:45 pm

I've seen work done with a St. Anthony statue that was fixed. It was hollow on the inside and I don't know what all the things were that went inside, but I know a piece of paper with a name wrapped around a lodestone were inside it. I saw it done and there were some prayers I didn't really understand (I don't think they were in english), and the statue was passed through some smoke and given to a person for the purpose of getting in contact/bringing someone to them. The person was to take the statue home and burn brown candles to St. Anthony and pray to him. If I recall, a month and a half or two months later, the person got ahold of the one they were seeking.
mojojake

New postby Hope61 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:30 am

Wow that's nice! Where can I get more info on this statue and this spell?
Hope61

New postby catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:30 am

Read the prayers to Saint Anthony for locating lost objects or lost people here:

http://luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html

Fixing a statue by loading it with spiritual items is very common in hoodoo and in Latin American folk magic as well. In essence you are using the statue as a mojo or dollie. You can see an example of this way of working in the use of a little dog statuette (fixed for the protction of a little dog) here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... nd_Poppets

In your case, as in the spell described above, you have nothing of the person, but you can use a lodestone in the statute to draw her. Read more about lodestones here:

http://luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby Hope61 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:36 pm

But can you specify what type of doll I should get... What type of lodestones I should get...

Matter of fact, what are ALL the items that I should get?

Thanks, please let me know!
Hope61

New postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:54 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/catalogue.html

Follow the link above and it takes you to The Lucky Mojo Curio Co! Enjoy! You will probably get more than one item-- there are thousands!!!

Good Luck!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

New postby Hope61 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:00 am

^^Thanks, but I still don't know which statue and which lodestone I should get. Actually, I can't even find where they sell the stones... I only found the lodestone oil. Please help me out!
Hope61

New postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:19 am

#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Should I Contact The Target Or Let The Target Contact Me?

New postby lotusflower » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:00 pm

This is sort of a general questions, so forgive me if it's in the wrong category. When doing ANY sort of love work, would it be best to ALWAYS wait until the target contacts you? Thanks!
lotusflower

Re: Love work and target

New postby Devi Spring » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:01 pm

No. Not always. In fact, in many cases keeping in contact would be advised.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby lotusflower » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:10 pm

Thanks!
lotusflower

New postby Lily » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:56 pm

Hope61, if you don't mind sharing it here, could you post the pushpin trick you were talking about? :)

I would like to get back in touch with a person who knows how to reach me, but I don't know how to reach him. I do have his personal concerns though, and know his full name and birth date. I will pray to Saint Anthony and do an attraction spell, too.
Lily

New postby catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:43 pm

In its original form this trick uses a needle, not a push-pin. The latter would make a very painful wound, i fear, and so i would only recommend using a sewing needle, or, if you have no needle, then a sewing pin.

There are many variations, but the spell seems to be British in origin.

You draw a circle on a piece of paper, or ,in one version of the spell, three concentric circles.

Then you either write the person's name in the center of the circle or, according to another version, you write their name around in the ring between the outer two the circle-lines, or, according to a third version, you don't write the name yet at all.

Then you prick your left ring finger (your wedding ring finger), or your left thumb, or your right index finger, or some other specified finger, with the needle or pin and draw a drop of blood, or a lot of blood, depending on what comes next in the variation you have chosen to follow.

You blot the drop of blood into the center of the circle, which is either blank or has the name in it, depending on which variation you used, or, in a third variation, you use the pin to write the name in your blood in the center of the circle.

If you blotted the blood onto the name or wrote the name in blood, then you are done, but if the name was written around the circle and the center of the circle was blank except for the drop of blood you just put into it, then you finish by taking the needle or pin and stabbing it through the dot of blood as you say, "So-and-So, call me!"

Like i said, there are a lot of variations.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby Lily » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:03 pm

Miss Cat, thank you so much for sharing! I will try that and the fixed statue idea is neat, too.
Lily

New postby Hope61 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:47 pm

Hi Miss Cat,

Miss Bri is the one who gave me the push pin trick, but she did'nt mention blood at all. In her version, you draw a circle on a sheet of paper, with the target's name in the middle. Then you strike the sheet of paper inside the circle with the push pin while calling out that person's name and saying "I want you to contact me, I want you to get in touch with me!"

just thought I'd share this version of the spell!
Hope61

Help with an old flame

New postby supermsoes » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:04 pm

I recently reconnected via facebook then via telephone with an old flame. We talked and had a great conversation (or at least I thought) he asked me when I would visit. I changed my number and text him twice and called as well. He has not responded. I do not want to call him again. I really was in love with him over 12 years ago. I always wanted him to be my man. What can I do to make this happen?
supermsoes

Re: Help with an old flame

New postby jwmcclin » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:06 pm

Get a reading that will reveal the possibility...than...work from there.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:26 am

I would definitely get a reading to see where he is at in his mind, and what is going on in his world. I mean he could be going through some hard times right now or something immediate he has to deal with. I would get reading, and in the mean time work an attraction candle, or a come to me sweet jar.

These threads may help to get some contact...there may be more threads like this to just type in contact and see what comes up.

getting-in-touch-with-a-lost-contact--t8190.html
help-with-getting-more-contact-t5938s20.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby Miss Bri » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:50 am

supermsoes wrote:I recently reconnected via facebook then via telephone with an old flame. We talked and had a great conversation (or at least I thought) he asked me when I would visit. I changed my number and text him twice and called as well. He has not responded. I do not want to call him again. I really was in love with him over 12 years ago. I always wanted him to be my man. What can I do to make this happen?

As others have suggested you should get a reading and you can find a list of reputable readers here: www.readersandrootworkers.org
At the same time, I will tell you that getting back together with someone that you were connected with over 12 years ago is usually a tough thing to do. The fact that you have reestablished contact is helpful, but the most successful reconciliations are ones where the break up was fairly recent. To learn more about reconciliation and return to me style work check out: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

How do I make a girl I saw on a dating site love & marry me.

New postby drmagic » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:54 pm

This is a quetion of life worth importance! You should understand what I mean. I implore all you masters to pls give me the best and sure way of achieving this goal.
Short History: About the only problem I've been facing for years is how to get someone(a girl) I love to love me back without any hindrance. If the girl loves me, her family members will pose hindrance.
For some time I resorted to finding the kind of girl I want on dating sites and social networking sites.
Request: I recently found a girl that I can do anything to get for marriage. I saw her picture, she wrote there her name and country. I contacted her but till now no response from her. PLS TELL ME the most powerful WHAT & WHAT I CAN DO OR USE TO MAKE THIS GIRL FALL MADLY IN LOVE WITH ME AND ACCEPT MY MARRIAGE PROPOSAL WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT WITHOUT ANY HINDRANCE FROM RIVALS OR HER FAMILY MEMBERS. I will really be grateful for your assistance. Thanking you immensely in advance.
drmagic

Re: How do I make a girl I saw on a dating site love & marry me.

New postby Mama Micki » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:13 pm

I think you are getting ahead of yourself. You want to marry a woman you have never met. based only on a picture and possibly a brief profile. She has not responded to you, and maybe it's because of her family, maybe not. It's difficult to create something from nothing.

Maybe you could burn a Look Me Over candle while you send her a request for contact. A better idea, IMO, is to make a list of the qualities you desire in a wife and work toward attracting someone who will respond to you.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

New postby drmagic » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:43 pm

Thanks a lot cleopatra for your prompt reply, God bless you real good. Pls could you give a little more details on that second better idea concerning what spell kit or a combination I can use. I love that idea of making a list of the qualities I desire in a wife and work towards attracting her. You really dug into the kind of answer I want, I feel as if I will be a happy guy very soon. Pls give me particular prescription(s).What spell kit ( single or combination should I buy?) Thank you.
drmagic

New postby j82 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:49 pm

Next time you meet a girl who loves you but her family dont, order a honey jar to sweeten them to you and they will also love you..problem solved. Id personally shy away from marrying a person you never met and another country ( seems kinda risky and a hard relationship to maintain), but im sure their are many women in your area who would suffice. Btw maybe you should set the goal as something like " meet a person who im attracted to and is also attracted to me, who loves me fully and completely, is faithful, has a career and family loves me" , after you get that person and start dating then work on the wedding..i feel like you got the horse before the buggy, you got the wedding planned but no bride, first get the bride.. attraction, come to me, are all great choices. here is a link to some love spells the lodestone one which i like a lot if no person in mind you can name the stone new lover http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... oneattract ..as for being shy, crusible of courage oil will help, maybe carry some deers tongue to make you speak more freely. i find when i wear oils on me im more free that night and meet more ppl, hope this helps and good luck
j82

New postby catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:53 pm

The Lodestone Spell Kit anf the Attraction Spell kit are to attract anything you want. The Love Me Spell Kit and the Come To Me Spell Kit can be used to attract a new love. Look over al the kits listed here:

http://luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

The kits mentioned that use Lodestones are to attract. Just put the list of qualities you are looking for under the Lodestone you will use to represent "My Future Wife."

Instructions come with each kit.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby Joseph Magnuson » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:51 pm

I would just like to add that the Lucky Mojo Lodestones work like nobodies business! I have had nothing but the best of luck and positive results with my altar sized lodestone. Attraction x 10!

Good luck,,,

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

New postby Hope61 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Hi... I finally bumped into her this weekend, at a nightclub. I was so happy to see her. However, even though she was nice to me, I don't think she really cared. I guess that's how life has always been with me... I talked to her for a few minutes, and then I did'nt see her for the rest of the night. But I'm still happy that I talked to her, since it's been almost over a year...

But now, I have no clue of what to do next. What would all of you suggest?
Hope61

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:14 pm

I would get a 10 minute follow up with your reader, Miss Bri. Your contact spell brought her into contact, but you need to see if there is anything there worth pursuing and if so how.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby Hope61 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:12 pm

I hope there is something to pursue. It's quite sad, but I think that I'll never get over her. Thanks, I'll get a reading and keep you all posted.
Hope61

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:34 pm

Devi is absolutely right. In order to best understand your situation and whether it would be best to make contact first I would recommend getting a reading on the situation. If you already have had a reading a follow up consultation about working on establishing contact or waiting may help you understand your situation specifically.

You can find reputable readers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby Buttercup » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:48 am

I've already booked a reading on this. I didn't use fast luck to meet him,I used fast luck before the date so that it goes well cause I was afraid I might get nervous and say something stupid,but it was obvious that the things he showed before the date where intensified by the oils. Devi,the connection I felt with him was so strong that I already feel that I've invested emotionally on this :(
Buttercup

New postby jwmcclin » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Devi...they act like babies no matter the age...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby Turnsteel » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:19 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Devi...they act like babies no matter the age...

On behalf of men everywhere....

No, your wrong on this one. He isn't acting like this because he's a guy, he's acting like it because their is something wrong with him, most likely immaturity.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby route95 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:43 am

Well said, Turnsteel.

People of all genders act immature at any age...sadly.
route95

Should I Contact The Target Or Let The Target Contact Me?

New postby maduro01 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:41 pm

After performing love magick on a known target, is it best to contact the target or let he/she contact you, once the spell has been completed?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

Re: Should I Contact The Target Or Let The Target Contact Me?

New postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:56 pm

Everyone's circumstances are different, and it would depend on what kind of love spells you are doing. If you are doing the Intranquil spirit, then I would wait until the spirit gets to the target so much, and would let them contact you because if you contacted them first then you are ending their torment. On the other hand, if you are doing reconciliation work through other means then it could go either way with initiating the contact. If you are doing come to me work, again, you approaching the target may not be a bad idea.

So I think it would be wise to get a reading done to see what option would be best in reference to your own personal situation.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:12 pm

I agree with Starsinthesky7, you need a reading to determine whether to contact your target or not. Sometimes in certain works it is best to let the target initiate things, but in other work its important to create a good path for the spell to take by contacting the target first.

Get a quick reading to find out which is best in your specific case.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby jwmcclin » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:14 pm

I third starsnthesky7 & ConjureMan, get a reading but the side note here, make the first move if it is to reconcile or to draw. But please reading for clarity.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:53 pm

Well, i disagree with all of you -- and i am a reader!

CONTACT THE TARGET.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby jwmcclin » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:35 pm

Hey! I would follow cat's advice...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:29 pm

Here is my SPECIFIC and BEST Advice:

1) WATCH THIS VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah-tui1ubnU

2) SING ALONG WITH THE LYRICS:

Tell Him by the Exciters

I know something about love.
You've gotta want it bad.
If that guy's got into your blood,
Go out and get him --

If you want him to be
The very part of you
That makes you want to breathe,
Here's the thing to do...

Tell him that you're never gonna leave him
Tell him that you're always gonna love him
Tell him, tell him, tell him, tell him right now

You gotta show it and
Make him see the moon up above.
Reach out and get it --

If you want him to
Make your heart sing out
And if you want him to
Only think of you...

Ever since the world began
It's been that way -- for man
And woman were created
To make love their destiny,
Then why should true love be
So complicated? Oh...

You gotta take it and
Show him what the world is made of --
One kiss will prove it

If you want him to be
Always by your side
Take his hand tonight
And swallow your foolish pride and...

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:24 pm

LOL! Ah Miss cat <3
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: call me back spell

New postby hekana » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:24 pm

I had to share this... I copied what ConjureMan wrote on how to get some to call you, email it to myself today at 2:36pm, and got a text from the person I wanted to hear from at 2:37pm!!!

Thank you ConjureMan!

Ever so humble,

Hekana
hekana

Re: call me back spell

New postby Kiffer » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:22 pm

Hekana - Can you share what you wrote. I just now joined this forum and am seeking help. I need someone to call me. (An email would help.) Thanks!
Kiffer

PreviousNext

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation