• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:39 pm

Contact Me, Call Me, Reconnect Spell Questions and Answers

Re: call me spell

Unread postby adam283 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:05 pm

ha I actually found this online earlier today! found it on google, from what it said It looked like u write the name twice so It makes a complete circle... I know when I write something in a circle I write it in cursive and connect it so just ta be safe id do it like that without picking up your pen.... thats just me tho
adam283

Re: HOW TO USE OIL FOR SOMEONE TO THINK OF ME

Unread postby skyme714 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:44 am

HailDiscordia wrote:
mar wrote:Can someone please let me know if it is ok to do a petition on the photo itself? And then I woul put the candle, with the ashtray on top of another photo of their's ;-)

ThankS

Do the petition on the back of the photo and then set the candle on that same photo. Why would you use two?

After spell is casted, what to do with a petition?
skyme714

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:56 am

skyme714 wrote:
After spell is casted, what to do with a petition?

Go ahead and read this. http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby skyme714 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:10 pm

Read that so many times
skyme714

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:25 pm

You can reuse the petition for other spells. If you are finish with the petition and the spell work, burn it.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby skyme714 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:01 pm

Thank you, jwmcclin
I was afraid to burn it not to cancel out the spell.
skyme714

contact spell to make him call you.

Unread postby jewel » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:05 pm

Ok I have two question. What do I do with the water after I am done with this spell and Does it have to be at 4am? I was asking because he stays up late until the morning hours and goes to bed when the sun rises.

* Come to me oil
* 3 matches
* glass cup
* spring water
* washcloth or rag (cut a hole into the middle of the cloth)
* Bible turned to Psalm 40
* Candle (can be white or pink) OR
* St. Expedite candle (optional)

[The rest of this spell was DELETED because posting it here was a COPYRIGHT VIOLATION. Please, people, respect the laws of the United States and do not rip off other authors. It is against the law to violate a writer's copyright. Copyright means "the right to copy." If you do not have the copyright -- the "right to copy" -- a piece of text, then DON'T DO IT. Thank you. --cat]
jewel

Re: contact spell to make him call you.

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:38 pm

I would put it somewhere to continue drawing, front yard.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:35 am

Jewel,

To answer your question, if you are newbie, I would suggest that you follow the spell as written, as there is a reason for it. However, if you think it would be better to do this when you know he is asleep and discount this time, then do so. Sometimes you have to follow directions, and then other times you have to alter things. I would follow the directions.

In addition, I would work with St. Gabriel for communication matters to help that person contact you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Finding a lost friend

Unread postby DestinyAndFate » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:01 pm

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any idea on how I can find someone I use to know from my childhood but we lost contact years ago, and I don't know her last name so its not like I can search her up on facebook or anything like that, but I was wondering I have a picture of her, and I want to know if I can do a spell to be able to try to contact her or something but I don't know what I would need besides the picture on how to find her. If anyone one has suggestions that would be great. Thanks.

-Michelle
DestinyAndFate

Re: Finding a lost friend

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:10 pm

You can try petitioning St. Anthony, as he finds lost things.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:47 pm

There has been several discussions on Saint Anthony in relation to your question. There isalso a Lucky Mojo page on the subject:

http://luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DestinyAndFate » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:13 pm

Okay, thanks, I guess I'll look up Saint Anthony thanks for your help :) Is there any other ideas of what I could do though besides Saint Anthony?

-Michelle
DestinyAndFate

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:16 pm

Take a brown candle and roll it in tobacco while calling out that person's name and telling them they need to contact you, that they need to find you. The method I was taught uses olive oil, or Tobacco Oil to anoint the candle, then roll it in the Tobacco itself. I hear another good method is to place the Tobacco is some soft, sticky wax and then roll the candle in that, wrapping it completely in the mix. Burn this candle on her picture as you pray your intention. I'd back this up by placing it in the hands of Saint Anthony.

Another one that I've used before to help someone find a lost friend was the following: I burned Myrrh, Sage, and Black Tobacco as I lit a white candle. I then place their picture behind the incense burner and above it so I was looking at the picture through the smoke. I then called the person to me, I called to their spirit, called to their Holy Guardian angel. I kept repeating this until I felt that they had arrived or sensed their presence. Then I told them the message, told them that his friend was looking for them and they needed to find them and get in contact with them. I sent their spirit back on their way and tossed the ashes of the incense at a crossroads with instructions to go find the person. Then I had my client take a dab of tobacco oil and anoint his phone with it. It worked out really well.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Contact Me, Call Me, Reconnect Spell Questions and Answers

Unread postby DestinyAndFate » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:38 pm

Thanks so much for that ConjureMan!
DestinyAndFate

Reuniting Friends?

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:35 pm

Hello all
I am interested in finding out about spells to re-unite people without any type of love or romantic things involved. Most of the things I have seen are about attracting lovers or drawing back and ex, etc. I am just interested in finding something to reconnect a friendship or re-establishing that communication.

Any help is appreciated
Thanks
Miss Phoenix

Re: Reuniting Friends?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:43 pm

Do you know where the person is?
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:15 pm

I know where they are (State not address) but no longer have thier contact info--except an old email address I am not sure if she uses much, we are now in different states also.
Miss Phoenix

Unread postby thegoldman » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:26 pm

I'd be interested in the responses, too. Last year, I lost my cell phone along with many friends' contact info so it's basically up to my pals to reconnect with me.
thegoldman

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:56 pm

You can work Reconciliation products for friendships as well as loves. I would start a honey jar with cloves and Balm of Gilead buds, but do keep in mind that if there is no way for this person to contact you, there isn't much hope.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:12 pm

Try Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc....you'll probably find most of them there. Or just Google their names and the info you do know about then, and there's a good chance you'll find enough info to track them down. If they don't have an social network page, but you can find where they are, you can pay like $5 to get their address and phone number from search providers.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:19 pm

Thanks much, I do however still have the same email address, so I am hoping that maybe she at least has my email address and will contact me that way.
Miss Phoenix

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:05 pm

You can also petition St. Anthony (as he is the saint for lost things and missing people.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:58 pm

Thanks Devi, I have tried FB and other methods before writing here ---I am certain her address is not in her name and her phone was a prepaid cell (no home phone) at the time she had it and it is now off. :-/

I am hoping that sometimes she still goes to the library and checks her email (she didnt have a computer) but not totally sure.

Thanks for all for the recommendations, will continue to see if there are practical methods for contacting her before trying spellwork
Miss Phoenix

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:32 pm

Compliment your practical work with a bit of conjure. If the person has no means of contacting you then you will have some difficult, but I've found that when you work your spell well enough and get their mind going they'll go the extra mile to find a means of getting a hold of yourself. You may want to create avenues for them to find you, see if you're listed, get yourself into social networking etc.

Try the Black Tabacco spell aimed at returning a friend to you. I'd do this in conjunction with working with Saint Anthony. For the candle spell take a brown candle and anoint it with Black Tabacco oil and sprinkle Tobacco on it while you call out that person's name and ask them to come find you. You can also place some of the Tobacco in soft, sticky wax and roll the candle in it while calling out to that person. Roll the candle towards you as you do this. Light the candle and take the left over Tobacco and sprinkle some in your mail box and around your computer.

Another method of getting someone lost to find you involves a friendly spirit. If you have a passed family member or another helpful spirit (that of a soldier or someone who used to hunt, or a detective) buy their graveyard dirt and place a little bit of this on their picture. Light a white candle next to your bed anointed with Return to Me oil and pray that your ally can help your friend reach you by following the light back to you.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:26 pm

Conjure Man, I looked on LM site for the spell you mentioned but cannot find it---is this specifically a spell which you have and I can just purchase the products you mention or is there some place where I can find a kit. I also saw that LM had Tobacco Infusion Oil for court case work, would this be the same thing--- sorry just want to make sure on this so I dont purchase the wrong products.

I actually was the person who stopped the communication between us because I felt that she wasnt being a good friend at the time and in doing so deleted most of her contact info but I continue to feel like the friendship ended without any closure because I never gave her a chance to explain herself--we didnt argue or anything we just didnt talk about it at all. So I am not sure if she is upset with me or not. But for a while I have had this desire to know the facts and if our friendship can be reconciled then great and if not at least would like to have some closure.
Miss Phoenix

Unread postby CopperFox » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:05 pm

ConjureMan is nocturnal...he'll probably get back to you later tonight. But you might want to search around the forum; it seems like I saw him give a more in-depth description of that particular spell somewhere else on the forum. I don't think it's something you're going to find in a book or with a set in stone petition to accompany it. It's one of those very traditional spells that gets passed from one worker to the next. I've heard quite a few folks say it works quite well in situations such as yours. When the target tracks down the conjurer, he/she will say things like, "I couldn't get you off my mind and just had to find you." That's good stuff.

Good luck,

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:25 pm

Thanks much Michelle--- I will keep looking on the forum and on the internet...thanks again

---then perhaps she has been doing one on me, because this situation is heavy on my mind LOL
Miss Phoenix

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:23 pm

I've become predictable in my habits, it seems ;-). I'm actually a man who gets little sleep, so the hours of the night before my nightly spiritual work usually entails a bit of email checking and of course this lovely forum.

Phoenix, all of the threads at the Lucky Mojo Forum on finding lost friends, re-contacting people, and so forth have been compiled into this one thread. Read it all, from beginning to end.

Tobacco Infusion Oil from LM is exactly the oil I mean and trust me when I tell you its the best infusion you'll get. I am not privy to the process, but I believe it requires special handlilng that miss cat has got down. Tobacco is one of those powerful herbs that come to us from the Native American tradition. It's used for both Court Case conjures as well as spiritual contact as you'll see in the description given by LM.

While there is no kit for it that I know of, the products are right here on LM. Get their brown candles, the oil and some Black Tobacco. You may also consider getting a fixed Saint Anthony candle as well to help compliment your work.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:39 pm

Thanks Conjure Man
Miss Phoenix

Unread postby bellasr34 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:06 pm

what if you don't have come to me oil but you have commanding powder and come to me powder, and stay with me oil. can the spell still work
bellasr34

Unread postby hapinys » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:52 pm

Hi,
I have a couple questions/issues with this particular spell.

1. The person I want to do this on work nights. So he may not be asleep 4-5am (As a matter of fact he may be on his way home). He may not even dose off till 8-9am.
2. I also work nights and It would be impossible for me to do anything at 4am unless its working. I wk 5 nights a week, 12hrs (7pm-7am).

How can i work this spell?????

Hapinys
hapinys

Help a Dad Reconnect with Teenage Daughter

Unread postby MightyAphrodite » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:04 pm

A friend of mine is a divorced father of a son and daughter. He's been divorced from the ex-wife for around 4 years. I don't know her, but hear she's an evangelical Christian with a lot of anger and judgement over her ex (my friend.) One of the things she & her family judges him about is his atheism (which has changed to agnosticism since he's been hanging around me.) I know that to be true because he read me a recent email from her father, telling my friend he was going to hell unless he got save by Jesus, etc. Ugh. No wonder he was so put off by spirituality before!

In the fallout of the divorce, his teenage daughter sided with her mom. He has shared custody with the son, but the daughter won't see or even speak with him. He begs for contact with his daughter, but the mother just says "She doesn't want to talk to you." Case closed. From the outside, I can't tell how much of this is the daughter's own will vs. her mother feuling the fire.

My friend is now opening up to his spirituality, and so I taught him how to do simple offeratory candle prayers. We did a pink one together, asking that his daughter would open up to meeting him for lunch. (He hasn't seen her in over a year, so we're just praying for baby steps.) The mom said the daughter didn't want to.

I'd like to do a little bit of work to assist the reconcilliation between him and his daughter. It's not really my affair, so I don't want to get overly involved. Yet I want to be a force for good in his life. He really needs to have this deep wound healed. And while I don't know the daughter, I imagine that on some level she needs her daddy too. Any suggestions for how I can nudge it in a forward direction?
MightyAphrodite

Re: Help a Dad Reconnect with Teenage Daughter

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:07 pm

Help him make a honey jar on the family, ex-wife too. I'd use Balm of Gilead buds for sure, one for everyone involved. Write out the names of everyone and cross them with the entirety of the 23 psalm and circle that with a phrase like "love and peace is ours forever" write in an unbroken circle around the names. Hair from the ex and daughter will be hard to come by but have hm add it as soon as he can, but you can stat with names and pictures. Burn blue candles dressed with a mix of Peaceful Home, Healing and Clarity oils, to bring peace, heal their hearts and to let them see that he is a good man.

If you don't think he'll work such a jar, then core out an apple, set it in a plant pot and put the name paper in the hole, fill the apple with honey and put a plant on top, a peace lily is very pretty and appropriate for this. Water it with holy water and give it to the man to keep, as that plant grows on the trick so will peace and love grow between him and his family.

Good Luck :)
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby MightyAphrodite » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:11 pm

I think I can get him to do blue candles, but he's not ready for the rest. He was a dyed-in-the-wool atheist until very recently. Hanging around me opened up his mind some, then he had a very accurate intuition come through about something, so for the first time in his life, he's exploring his spirituality. Hoodoo proper would freak him out, as would anything with Psalms.

I'm thinking that I'll do a little work on his behalf. What do you think about using a Saint for this? I see part of the problem here is a religious one, where the mom is trying to hold a religious ideal that is causing terrible pain. Could a Saint be used like a spiritual mediator? I wouldn't have him do that work, or even tell him about it, but I have good spirit to spirit communication and the Saints seem to like working with me. Who might I call upon?
MightyAphrodite

Unread postby j82 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:24 pm

the use of healing and blessing oil on candles will also help heal the past hurts and open the way for contact if prayed over and used properly
j82

Spell to make him contact you and it works?

Unread postby nemesis » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:45 pm

Any idea is there a spell that makes him contact you and it works? Read it somewhere before but dont seem to be able to find it now...
nemesis

Re: Spell to make him contact you and it works?

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:15 pm

High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby nemesis » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:17 pm

Does it have to be spring water or any other water can still do?
nemesis

Unread postby nemesis » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:21 pm

Thanks Light. Have you try this spell? Does it work for you?
nemesis

Unread postby nknk » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:36 pm

it didn't work for me.....
nknk

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:10 pm

Asking others if a spell wortks for them is fairly useless. You are not them, Try it. If it works for you, great, if it does not, chalk it up to experience.

Spells to try to get someone to contact you depend on whenether they have your address or a contact method, whether they are alive or dead -- you cannot know why the spell did not work for another, so be reasonable in your expctations and try it.

If you have doubts about doing magic in general -- that is, if you want reassurances from people that it works, my recommendation to you is to NOT try it. Magic is something that is easily killed by doubt.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:16 pm

If it says "spring water" then use spring water. "Does it have to be" is a question that reveals that you are setting yourself up to either cut corners, not engage the spell on the terms of the folk magic or other magical tradition in which it was given to you, or you are just too hung up on questioning everything to enter into a magical working space with confidence.

In antohter thread you asked for this sort of spell and asked people if they had done such a spell and it worked -0- as if your probable success could be gauged by taking a vote.

Now you are asking if you really need to use spring water.

As a root worker of many years' experience, your pair of questions indicates to me that you are not sufficiently committed to spiritual work to carry it through. You are fiddling around.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby Prettykila » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:31 pm

Follow the directions directly as put! I have done this spell numerous times and too many of you are overthinking it! It's frustrating. No, the items cannot be supplemented! Commanding oil is too strong for this spell, you are calling the person to you but gently and IT MUST be done at 4 am!!! Regardless of if the person is asleep or not, that is the traditional hour of the spell. If you cannot follow the directions then it is not right for you.
Prettykila

Unread postby freegirl » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:50 pm

what if you are not Christian, can you say the spell without calling on these gods?
freegirl

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:01 pm

freegirl wrote:what if you are not Christian, can you say the spell without calling on these gods?

Hoodoo is mostly christian folk magic, you can't take the Christianity out of hoodoo and still have hoodoo when your done. If your not ok with that then maybe this isn't for you. Try a different spell or a system your more comfortable with.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:23 pm

You know the Black tobacco candle spell is a great alternative to getting someone to call you. Its far less complicated to perform and it can even help locate a lost person and have them contact you.

Another great way that has been used is a Commanding/Controlling jar that you put in traditional commanding herbs mixed with a bit of Tobacco for spiritual contact and Deer's Tongue to give them a tongue to speak to you and make them eloquent in what they say. I also recommend adding a bit of sugar to make them speak sweetly. When you want that person to call you, burn some Black Tobacco as incense, shake up the jar and call out the person by name and demand they call you this instant. You could also burn a candle on the jar.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:06 am

You do not need to be Christian to use Psalms, since they are in the Old Testament and are part of the Jewish tradition that was later incorporated into Christianity. There are also similiarities between the Psalms and ancient Egyptian hymns.

If you see God as a Universal Spirit, the Psalms can be used by anyone.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby freegirl » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:38 am

Psalms are fine, it's the father son and holy ghost thing, I don't believe in the son and holy ghost. I can say the words-- but will they work if I don't mean them? i can't make myself mean them...
freegirl

Re: Contact Me, Call Me, Reconnect Spell Questions and Answers

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:44 pm

Here's a more Hermetic/Gnostic way to think about the Trinity, which is more philosophical/metaphysical that might help you in that area. I don't personally believe that Jesus was an historical personage, or that if he was he was anything other than an ordinary man like any one of us. I come from a Christian background, but I rejected the form I was raised in and the tradition as a whole for many years, before being able to see things differently through studying various esoteric perspectives on the matter. This may or may not help you, but I thought I would place it here anyway for your perusal.

God is God, the Source, The Creator, The Great Spirit, The Limitless Light...in otherwords Infinite Potentiality. It is often seen as the "male/Father" polarity of divine, though I see the Creator as being beyond gender and containing all permutations thereof.

The Holy Spirit is the dynamic catalystic force that brings the Infinte Forms into active manifestation. It is often seen as the "female/Mother" polarity of the divine. It is called Shekinah in the Hebraic traditions, and Sophia in the Gnostic ones.

The "Son" are these two cosmic forces combined into one harmonious balanced whole - containing and expressing the best of both of them within itself in a unified way. This force is actually within manifestation, rather than outside of it, and is therefore attainable to all who are incarnated. It serves as an example and guide, as well as a source of inspiration and aid.
(In some Gnostic traditions, The Christ is also seen as being dual, male & female, with Jesus being the incarnation of the Christ Logos (the Father force) and the Magdalene being the incarnation of the Christ Sophia (the Mother force). Together they form The Christ. So The Christ force, or Christ Consciousness, is also actually also ultimately genderless, and available to anyone.)

So thinking of "the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost" as universal forces at play rather than actual personages with all their dogmatic baggage can be helpful if you'd like to tap into that powerful current of spiritual energy, but without all the stuff that is unappealing to many.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby flamethrower » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:00 pm

Devi handled this so eloquently. :)

I agree with Haildiscordia, though. Freegirl, if you're throwing doubt into this spell already, I suggest finding another one that you're fully comfortable handling. It's not as if THIS is the only communication spell on the LM forum.
flamethrower

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:08 pm

freegirl: If you feel that strongly about not believing in a Trinitarian God, then omit the words. Of course, that would make it a different spell, but you are free to try it your way.

Every time someone posts a spell, there are questions about modifying it. Even if it says, "You must do this," I guarantee that someone will post that they can't for this reason or that. You don't need permission. There are no "magical police." (At least not where I live.)

There are also no guarantees that any magic will work in all circumstances for all people. You could follow directions to the letter and fail. Another person, who is in a more favorable position and/or is more powerful, might "do her own thing" and get a great result with just a few simple herbs, oils, and a candle.

I think CM's tobacco spell seems a lot simpler.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lucky_Lena » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:35 pm

This spell really worked for me! Like within 24 hours. I'd also really like to thank St. Expedite. I've never really done work with St. Expedite before, but he sure seemed to bring some good things my way in a hurry! Thanks to St. Expedite, I won a Snowboard, and got back in touch with my Ex-boyfriend/Best friend this week.
Lucky_Lena

Unread postby freegirl » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:47 am

Thanks for the suggestions!
I'm not throwing doubt into the spell, I think, just questioning the aspect of prayer, since I would like to be whole-hearted in whatever I do. In general I have learned that the more I follow any spell "to the letter" in every respect on LM the better results I will find, and I don't look for shortcuts unless something is truly impossible or I have already read that it's not necessary (like, for example, working by moon phases; I've read on here several times to do the work when you need to do the work, so while a moon phase can help, I don't live by it).

Devi gives a terrific way to say the words without throwing doubt into them, and I htink I can substitute as well something quite close. I also love ConjureMan's tobacco spell.

I like to work late at night and would like to try this, though!
freegirl

Unread postby pcheri » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:15 pm

It's mentioned here to also work with St. Expedite and St. Gabriel for extra help. How do I go about working with them? What do I have to do?
pcheri

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:27 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html for working with St. Expedite.

St Gabriel will be more free form - your personal prayers &/or traditional Catholic prayers said, and candles dressed for your petition set working before St. Gabriel is just an idea of how you can get started.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LilCassandra » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:01 am

What if you need someone to call you but a lot quicker than in a month? In, say, 24 hours? I know their isn't much I can do but this is a full blown emergency* and he isn't answering...

*By emergency I mean: By the way, your girlfriend is currently trying to kill me, I'm about to move 3,000 miles away on no notice in three days and you are out of the damn state with no way to say goodbye unless you get your butt on a bus already, and the people I want to stay with are your roommates so let's not make this awkward if you just show up.

Yeah, I'm not overdramatic or anything. :D
LilCassandra

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:04 pm

Perhaps you might want to work with St. Expedite. If not, then perhaps you can write him an email, or maybe his roommates can contact him for you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LilCassandra » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:16 pm

Al of us have called and texted, called, and emailed. Nada. I'll try St Expedite. Thanks!
LilCassandra

Unread postby freegirl » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:25 pm

Sounds to me like he is half aware of her work and is sheepish/embarrassed. You know-- go ahead and work with St. Expedite-- but right now, it's not so important to say goodbye to him, really. Protect yourself. It seems he is not worth the effort-- he's gotten the messages.
freegirl

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation