• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:15 am

Court Case Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.

Court Case Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Unread postby j82 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:34 am

Hello All,

I have a question on the use of court case powders.

I read the LM site about the use of the product http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

My question is how to use it in cases that are civil in nature. Most of what I read seemed to imply criminal. My personal situation is disputing property tax values with my city, they have hiked the values up extremely high regardless of real nominal values. I am disputing it to the state and it is being sent to court. I am sending documents to the court and planned to dress them with court case powder.

Question- do I still recite psalms 35 for court cases and psalms 37 for the city or would I use psalms 23 in a civil case.

Thanks I appreciate all suggestions!
j82

Re: Court Case Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:42 am

Most court cases and legal matters involve civil, not criminal, law. This was even the case in pre-Biblical times, where two people would have a dispute and the tribal elders would make a decision as to which was right. Psalms 35 and 37 would be fine for this situation.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:34 am

Mama Micki is right. Read Psalms 35 especially and you will see how it applies.

It is online here, at the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers site:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_35

[1] Plead my cause, O LORD, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.
[2] Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help.

etc.

SPD-HOO-COUR
Court Case Sachet Powder
$4.00

Also, Court Case Sachet Powders are blended with other powders for various types of lawsuits.

• In civil suits where one is hoping for a financial settlement, it is customary to add Pay Me Sachet Powder to the mix.

• In criminal cases where one wishes for a defendant to receive a harsh sentence, up to and including the death penalty, powders such as Destruction, Damnation, or D.U.M.E. are blended in.

• In child custody cases, King Solomon Wisdom Powders are invariably an adjunct, due to the Bible account at 1 Kings 3:16-28 in which Solomon judged which of two sisters-in-law was the true mother of a disputed baby.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby truth » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:22 am

4 years ago, our neighbors in another country, stole some stuff from our house and my family involved in a big drama, they also beat my family members and as they had relatives in dictatorship government of my country, not only, we did not get back our money, but also court orders all of my family members to go to jail and be whipped, i was in USA but the judge also ordered 2 years in prison for me, we contacted our neighbors and told them if one of us go to court, they should wait our relatives ruin their lives, then they did not chase the case, but it was not dismissed also, as the neighbors want we always scare of them. For the reason that court verdict, I don't dare to return back to my country. i have two questions:
1. is there any spell that force our neighbors to dismiss the case? now , this pending situation just cause mental problems for my family, we don't scare of them, as we revenge if they wanna do anything against us, but we are just under mental pressure.
2. is there any spell if i come back to my country, no one cause me any problem in the airport? in my country, there is no law and order, they can arrest anyone they don't like or feel jealous about him/her , especially in the airport, it happened for many people.
truth

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:06 pm

Good Evening, Truth,
These are questions that a psychic has to answer. We cannot give psychic readings on the forum.
Your best bet is to go to the AIRR website and browse through all of the psychics and root workers. Then, find the one that is best for you. They can perform readings, they can give you magical coaching, or they can perform magic for you. http://readersandrootworkers.org
And, your second question is ESPECIALLY one that I would not want to answer without a reading.
So, please consult with them. They are all fantastic
Take care of Yourself
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby truth » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:58 pm

Miss Aida,

I already have done reading, as their reading just was predicting one year, it did not show anything about this issue. Is there any court case powder or incense i can use?
truth

Unread postby Papa Newt » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:41 am

Lucky Mojo does carry Court Case Sachet Powder as well as many fine Court Case Products, including incense, that you can work with for your situation.

Best of luck!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:59 am

Hi truth,
You've been given excellent advice. The court case products are great for this type of thing. Papa Newt has given you the links to them.

You can also have a candle prayed over and set for you here: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... vices.html
Ask for the court case candle.

Here is some info on spells:
http://www.luckymojocatspells.com

You might also consider the influencing products. Go to the thread on Influencing oils, sachets, incense. To influence the main person in their family to leave you and your family alone.
http://www.luckymojo.com/imfluence.html

If it were me, I'd go back and get a reading & a magical coaching session. This way, your reader/rootworker can focus again on the issue and prescribe to you what products to use and how to use them.
The reason you've been given advice for getting a reading is because you need to make sure the reader focuses on the issues you mentioned here. You spoke of many different situations; the theft, the harsh jail sentence you've received if you go back and the mental anguish these horrible people have caused you and your family.

On a practical level. If you've been given a jail sentence in a country that you have described as having no law and order, wait until things settle down. You said they even arrest people in the airport. If you know these things, stay away until the atmosphere calms down.

Get another reading and be clear about what you need from the reader. Ask for a magical coaching session. Write down what they tell you to do. Do it. Be sure you understand what the reader is prescribing to you. There may be a language barrier so be absolutely certain you understand what they advise you to do.

Go to : http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Write down the questions you have for the reader. Be specific. It is important that they understand what is going on so they can serve you better. Ask them also how to best protect yourself magically.
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

If I don't understand someone because of a language barrier, I ask and ask them again until I understand.

Squeaky wheel gets the grease, is what my Grandmother used to say. Ask, ask, ask until you get what you need to break through this mess.

Many blessings to you!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby someone » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:46 am

i have a court next month, it is an old problem that my family involved on it for 4 years, can anyone refer me a good root worker for court cases for emergency situation? the court date is next month
someone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:57 pm

Good Afternoon, Someone,
Just go this this page and browse through all the root workers' specialties.
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Hope this helps.
Take care of yourself and keep in touch
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

Return to Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells