Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Crossing Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
battievamp

Crossing Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Unread post by battievamp » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:27 am

I'm trying a foot traffic spell, using Crossing Powder... However, I'll write that under that topic, but on that note, I have Crossing Bath Crystals as well...

The man who is my target is abusive to his kids, (long story), but I need his luck gone, and damn he is one lucky man, everything just comes to him, he gets everything he wants. Even out of college, he wasn't half way through his BA when he was offered a job as the VP of a HUGE company. I ran his chart and Jupiter is seriously on his side, things just fall to him... And it's true, he had a DWI, killed a man in Canada years ago and got off Scotts free. Whatever he does, no matter how wrong he just gets away with it.

Instead of using a bath, can I fill a jar and make it that way, and run it over his car door handle... Would this be an alternative way to use the Bath Crystals? I could pour it in front of his door step, however it's freezing here, it could turn to ice and my intent is not to injure him, I'm just trying to curse his luck away... So powder in front of door, and Bath Crystals on door handle. I have other bath crystals too, so if Crossing Bath Crystals is not the best option I'm open to switch.

If anyone has any other ideas on how to turn someones luck I'm open to suggestions in the cursing area of the forum.

Thanks for advice.
Battievamp

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Crossing Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:22 pm

Good Evening, Battievamp,
I would personally put that bath crystal mixture in a spray bottle.
Then, you can spray away!!! Maybe even get the interior of his car, door knobs, etc.
But, be careful because you don't want a car accident. Or do you? Then, spray his tires too!!!
Take care

battievamp

Unread post by battievamp » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:56 am

Miss Aida wrote:Good Evening, Battievamp,
I would personally put that bath crystal mixture in a spray bottle.
Then, you can spray away!!! Maybe even get the interior of his car, door knobs, etc.
But, be careful because you don't want a car accident. Or do you? Then, spray his tires too!!!
Take care
Oh my gosh, spray bottle, awesome advice. No ---probably not on the car accident!! I want him to pay child support not hospital bills so thanks for that tip... :) lol

I love this site, makes you think... I might have done tires with spray bottle not even realizing...

Blessings,
Shadow

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:58 pm

Crossing Bath Crystals are also used by shop owners as a sloppy sidewalk wash across a competitor's storefront!

BCR-HOO-ESSE
Crossing Bath Crystals
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

battievamp

Unread post by battievamp » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:31 am

Thank you Mrs. Cat

I have ordered and have a few packages of the bath crystals here now, another great idea!! It would just mix in with the salt from the complex, that's perfect... When I was on the phone with one of the shop keepers (don't know whom I spoke too), they said to wait to see signs of it working before I switched, as I can apparently run several spells at once... I'm getting results now: My kids did not have to go over for Christmas at all, and he was supposed to have them this weekend, but got confused and mixed up the days, so he said he'd get them tonight for "One night and a day" and this morning he texted he wouldn't make it. Normally he takes them crying! Thanks to everyone for their tips and advice, and the shop keepers too, though I don't know their names, as I try to keep my questions brief because I know they are busy, they are always kind and offer great advice.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”