Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Crossing Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
cabriellenil

Crossing Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:07 am

Dear Group

The instructions of the Crossing Spell Kit say that while cleaning up, one should wrap any left over candle wax, incense ashes and unused materials in a piece of black cloth, then dispose properly.

Does 'unused materials' mean materials, say a mixture of groofer dust and crossing powder, that are prepared and unused? Or does it mean everything that hasn't been used up - the oil, the sachet powder...etc. so there's simply no crossing products lying around anymore?

Thanks a lot.
Cabrielle

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Crossing Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:10 am

I would interpret that to mean used up things that were actually used in your spell work. So if you have half a bag of goofer dust that you haven't used, keep that because you may have reason to use it in the future, but if you have goofer dust that was on your altar or on your candle while you were doing the spell work, that should be disposed of.

take care.
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:38 am

cabriellenil wrote:Dear Group

The instructions of the Crossing Spell Kit say that while cleaning up, one should wrap any left over candle wax, incense ashes and unused materials in a piece of black cloth, then dispose properly.

Does 'unused materials' mean materials, say a mixture of groofer dust and crossing powder, that are prepared and unused? Or does it mean everything that hasn't been used up - the oil, the sachet powder...etc. so there's simply no crossing products lying around anymore?

Thanks a lot.
Cabrielle
Here is the link for disposing of the spell. This is important, because it is part of the spell, Here is the link: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck!

Mary

jeshika

Unread post by jeshika » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:42 am

Hi,

Please can anyone give me suggestions on which LM product would be the best to use for this particular issue.

I know someone who is dodging his taxes (on the scale of... a LOT) and I want him caught. I can only report him so far - but I don't have enough details to make a very strong case. How could I make him more... visible to the investigating authorities?

This isn't a court case - this is the investigation stage. I want his crime to stand out like it's been floodlit so the authorities will be all over him like a rash.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:32 am

Well I'm not sure about spell kits but burning candles dressed with Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom on the person who decides would be a good starting point.

Also I seem to recall that one of the apostles was a tax collector before he met Jesus. I can't recall the name but he may be a good one to pray to, then again maybe not.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:43 am

The apostle you are thinking of is St. Matthew.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

twodogs

Unread post by twodogs » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:57 am

what about putting look me over powder on his property? Would that draw any kind of attention to him? or just romantic? I don't know

Or what about a secret wish Honey Jar? Or influence another's mind for any good purpose. You could "sweeten" the IRS to your cause and write on your petition exactly how or what you want to happen.

If you feel you are doing cosmic "justice" work, Justo Juez or Court case maybe? again with your petition specific. If this person wronged you in a horrible way, what about Using the spell here http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
With this spell the perpetrator's evil actions (cheating on taxes) become his own undoing. This seems like it fits almost perfectly, and you could also protect yourself from retaliation by him etc with the protector candles in the spell.

I don't work for LM and I am only just learning about Hoodoo. I come from another magical tradition so double check my advice before you follow it! ; D

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:43 am

cleopatra wrote:The apostle you are thinking of is St. Matthew.

jeshika

Unread post by jeshika » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:32 pm

Thanks guys,

you've all given me a great deal to consider!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:35 pm

jeshika wrote:Hi,

Please can anyone give me suggestions on which LM product would be the best to use for this particular issue.

I know someone who is dodging his taxes (on the scale of... a LOT) and I want him caught. I can only report him so far - but I don't have enough details to make a very strong case. How could I make him more... visible to the investigating authorities?

This isn't a court case - this is the investigation stage. I want his crime to stand out like it's been floodlit so the authorities will be all over him like a rash.
I would do an Attraction spell kit on him. I would make him one party and the IRS Auditing Agency the other party and draw the two of them towards one another.
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Good luck,
Bri

jeshika

Unread post by jeshika » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:19 pm

Thanks Bri,

What would I do with the remains though? Ideally I would try put it by his business but that is completely impossible.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:34 am

jeshika wrote:Thanks Bri,

What would I do with the remains though? Ideally I would try put it by his business but that is completely impossible.
You can dispose of it at a crossroads closest to his business, or at his house.

good luck,
Bri

jeshika

Unread post by jeshika » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:56 pm

We're currently in different countries :(

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:06 pm

id drop them at a random crossroad or graveyard, if you want him to get them then send them to him in a non addresssed letter :)
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:00 pm

You are making this too hard for you to anything. Go back and rethink from the beginning.

Here's what you wrote:
I know someone who is dodging his taxes (on the scale of... a LOT) and I want him caught. I can only report him so far - but I don't have enough details to make a very strong case. How could I make him more... visible to the investigating authorities? This isn't a court case - this is the investigation stage. I want his crime to stand out like it's been floodlit so the authorities will be all over him like a rash.
You basically want to curse the guy. So do a cursing spell on him. Curse him with a complete inability to hide from the authorities, with making stupid mistakes, with getting caught. Just curse him with getting caught -- don't bother getting cute with making the investigators more clever.
catherine yronwode

jeshika

Unread post by jeshika » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:13 am

Would the crossing spell kit work for that?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:13 pm

jeshika wrote:Would the crossing spell kit work for that?
I believe it would.

Bri

Cassius

Unread post by Cassius » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:02 am

Hi:

I was really screwed by someone. I'm a very understanding and kind person but this person went well beyond anything I've ever even thought of.

If I want revenge should I get the Ministry to set a negative candle on their altar or should I buy a Crossing spell kit? I'm very skilled at other kinds of magick but I'm new to Hoodoo. I'm seeking an end to this disturbance and I'm considering a DUME candle on the Lucky Mojo alter. What is the most effective means to an end?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:13 am

I would do both. If you are not an overthinker, and can correctly channel your negativity towards this person...then you should be good. I think if you are able to use your anger you can be quite effective. Then after you complete your spell, have lucky mojo back it up with some crossing work. However, if you feel good about what you have done after you hit the person...then perhaps you want to wait for lucky mojo to set a light for you if at all.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Cassius

Unread post by Cassius » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:25 am

Hi:

Thanks for your quick response. All I see in the manner of spell kits is a crossing kit. Will this be sufficient or would it be better to have a DUME candle mailed out to me? What do you suggest?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:56 am

There are all types of things you can do...if you want to cross them up, use the spell kit; you can also hot foot them (there is spell kit for that as well). It is an extra incentive to have the church set lights while you work. There is also a free black magic spells found here link http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#black
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:24 am

Just so you know, the DUME candle from LM means "Death Unto My Enemy", and not "Destruction Unto My Enemy" like you may find other places. It means it very literally. Make very sure you want to take that kind of action before doing it. Divination would be strongly advised before doing something like that.

If you're wanting to mess with them real bad there are other options. Just make sure you're really ready and able to deal with the consequences of a DUME trick before you do it.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

emu81684
Forum Member

Unread post by emu81684 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:11 pm

I have an odd situation. I have been wondering if anyone has used a Crossing Kit? What did you use it for and were they good results?

I am wanting to use one on a former friend, someone that I have begun to realize is a horrible person and has been using her boyfriend, another good friend of mine, in malicious ways. Now she has decided that she wants him to have a baby with her, and I am very certain it is to cover up an affair she had while he was out of town. This to me qualifies her as a horrible person.

So I was wondering if anyone has used a crossing kit on a person and what they would suggest for me? Thank you in advance for your comments.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:38 pm

Devi gives wonderful advise as usual, unless you are willing to see this person dead and gone do not reach for D.U.M.E. If you want to see them hurt or messed up go with something like Crossing which you can also buy in spellkit form.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:49 pm

Cassius: I would agree with the previous posts. Once, when I was much younger, I went to purchase a D.U.M.E. candle as a lark (dumb, but I wasn't going to actually use it) and the woman selling it was very uncomfortable selling it to me and warned to burn a white candle with it to nullify it. The point being that if I was buying it and had almost no experience in the occult or magic and the seller was STILL hesitant to sell it, you should give it some serious thought if you have even one tiny amount of ceremonial, occult, or magickal experience and decide to use the candle/spell. Is it worth the outcome?

Good luck to you.

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Cassius

Unread post by Cassius » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:20 pm

Hi:

thanks Joseph, I have a pretty hot temper and I've rethought things. I've prayed to Jah enough for a reasonable outcome and I'll try to accept that answer. I appreciate your insight and response but sometimes people purposely go well past "the line" I should learn to be a better judge of character instead of acting in hindsight and causing aftermath. Thanks!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:57 pm

A crossing spell kit can be used for various reasons. To get revenge, to harm someone, bring back luck, etc.

However, "good" results are based on the complexity, and circumstances that govern each situation. Everyone's situation is different, and just because one person got good results does not necessarily mean you will get good results, or the same results as someone else per se.

I recommend in this situation that you get a reversing candle going, and reverse all the crap back to her that she did to him. Furthermore your friend, needs to have some clarity work, and some wisdom work done to help him see her for what she really is, and to help him make better decisions.

In addition, if you think she is such a horrible person, then break them up, and then you can cross her.

Opi
Forum Member

Unread post by Opi » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:46 pm

I want to use the cursing kit not to injure anyone but cause discord in their personal and work life - they deserve it, believe me. however, it's someone who is currently in a different state but i do have their hair and a piece of gum they chewed. the directions say repeatedly to leave the remains where the person walks or use their footprint - i will not have access to their footprint or anywhere they will walk by. what are your suggestions for how to use the kit using their bodily concerns instead of footprints/path?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:03 pm

Are you referring to the Crossing Spell Kit?

Opi
Forum Member

Unread post by Opi » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:18 pm

yes, the crossing spell it

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:34 pm

If you have the person's mailing address, send a letter dressed with crossing powder. You can use the Skull candle included in the spell; alternatively, you can use the hair either with the skull and in a crossing bottle spell.

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:08 pm

hello everybody,

i have been told that in hoodoo, intent is essential. i did a crossing spell against my dad (he is being pure evil.) i got a divination from someone. divination said to go ahead.
while i was taking all the leftovers and wrapped them around a black cloth, i noticed that somehow, i cut some of my fingers, it must have been with the glass shards, pins, needles and so on. and the cuts did leak a tad bit of blood.
regardless, i still buried everything in a graveyard. i felt pretty confident about this trick. but now, i wonder, there is a strong possibility that my blood made contact with the items that i buried, after all, i touched them. that is, my blood is there.
so, does this mean that since my blood is there (by mistake), that i crossed/hexed myself?
should i dig the stuff out of the graveyard?

i know it may be a stupid question. one part of me tells me, and i know cat says, that intent is very important in hoodoo and besides, when one does tricks, your personal concerns always get mixed with the tricks somehow, even by mistake, as in hair, dead cells, things of that nature.
my intention was to destroy my father and not myself.

thanks.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:28 pm

Personally, I would repeat the spell because cutting yourself, and getting your own blood in the materials is not what you intended. Not to mention you do not want your own person concerns in there. So I would dig it up and repeat the spell work just to be on the safe side.

Houngan_Liam

Unread post by Houngan_Liam » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:36 pm

In cursing the blood of your father you are cursing your own blood as well. You are from his blood and his blood runs in your veins. Before even considering such a work I would be sure to get a reading for an extremely reputable reader, such as a reader from http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers ... IF such work was justifiable then I would not recommend performing that work yourself, as you are cursing your own blood. I would suggest that you have a professional do work like this as you could very easily go on to curse yourself.

I would also see that you got your own blood amongst the work as a message in itself, perhaps the ancestors are directing your attention to a more important issue.

Bon Chans

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:30 pm

well,
i called the lucky mojo shop and was told not to worry about it. after all, i am not the intended target.

thx

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:40 pm

I would invest in a reading to check on this matter. There are definitely situations where someone's own concerns get in a work and they are effected, even though they did not intent for themselves to be effected. Conjure works on a heck of a lot more than intention - there is POWER in concerns, and when mixed in with work it can have an effect through that contact.

That's why workers take hyssop baths after crossing work. They certainly don't intend for the crossing work to effect themselves, but that stuff will effect you through contact...so you cleanse.

Your stuff is in that work. I would get a reading to find out if that is going to need to be dealt with or not.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:35 pm

stars,

in that case of digging it up, what should i do with it? just throw it in the garbage?

thx

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:34 pm

Jazzie, i do not know who at the Lucky Mojo shop told you not to worry about it, nor do i kbnow how you described it to them, but i am the owner of the shop and as you described it to me here, i would worry about it if it happened to me!

I am with Houngan Liam on this one, 100% -- this is about a "Blood" (as in family lineage) issue.

Do not throw spiritual spell work in the garbage. The fact that you think that is even a serious question tells me you really need some teaching here.

The spell must be done over, the work must be undone and destroyed, and you must get in touch with ancestors. I would get a reading and some magical coaching on this from someone experienced in ancestral work. There are a number of workers at AIRR who are capable to handle this, inclluding not only a reading, but also coaching you through the process. Go to

http://readersandrootworkers.org

This is a major sign and a serious message and it is not an "okay to ignore" accident.
catherine yronwode

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:43 pm

cat,

i already took it out from the graveyard and the father is not even a blood father....just to let you know. he is just the dad i grew up with.
what do i do with the stuff now?

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:08 pm

ive been told i need to take it apart, burn it or throw it in the river.
there are no rivers near my area at all...i live in the desert.
would taking it apart and throwing it in the canal work?
because burning it outside of my apartment would be too suspicious and it is not practical to burn it inside my apartment.
i mean, the remains of the burn, soot...ash flying around and so on would stay inside my apartment.

thanks

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:16 pm

I want you to read here about laying and disposing tricks (http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html) There are several options for disposal of negative spellwork.

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:28 pm

what im understanding is that disposal by fire is not done for when you yourself laid the trick, whether good or bad. so, burning the stuff is not an option but then, the page also talks that to destroy its influence...you burn it.

im confused as to what i should do with this stuff that is currently in the balcony of my apartment.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:37 pm

You can dispose of any work you do not want in fire. There are even specific spells which conclude with fire disposal. You seem to have understood that what i wrote was that "disposal by fire is not done for when you yourself laid the trick, whether good or bad," but that is only the ifrt part of what i wrote on that page. The full quote was as follows:

"Fire can be used to dispose of the remains of spells, but generally speaking, because fire is seen as completely terminating the object that is burned, disposal by fire is not performed on remnant materials you may have laid down yourself, whether for good or for ill, either on your own behalf or as work for a client -- unless you are well and truly finished with that piece of work."

I think you overlooked the last part of the sentence: "-- unless you are well and truly finished with that piece of work." And you should be. So burning it is fine.
catherine yronwode

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:57 pm

cat/anybody else

does it have to be a complete burn?
the wax hardened in the bottle and i cant get it out...
but the cloth is burning...im going to pour flammable liquid inside the bottle (it is glass) to see how much that will burn...what is inside the bottle.
i guess if it has to be a clear only ash remaining or a good burn..as in most of the things have burned but not reduced to ash...and well, the wax will continue melting anyways

thanks

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:06 pm

to clarify, part of the cloth is stuck with the wax inside the bottle and i cant get this part out....tried to break the bottle apart with a hammer and that didnt work out

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:33 pm

update, ive been able to get everything out of the bottle and everything is burning except for the glass bottle, obviously
but nothing is being reduced to ash of course.
it seems that somehow...when it rained, everything inside got wet so it was hard to get the fire started...i just poured florida and kananga water to everything, set it on fire and it has been burning. i tried liquor beforehand and it did nothing.

thanks and cat, i owe you a big apology.

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:35 pm

im also burning everything on a tray in the bathtub. so, can i then throw all of these remains to the garbage?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:42 pm

Oh, jazzie, no apology necessary. I'm glad to see you doing the work.

If you had an outhouse (i know you don't, but if...) you could dump it in there. I would throw the remains into a crossroads (street crossing if you live in a city) rather than put it into the garbage. The folks who taught me always said that the garbage was not good for ritual disposal. Yes, they had been raised in the country, where there is no garbage pick-up, but i saw then, and still see, the wisdom of the older ways of working.
catherine yronwode

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:49 pm

ok...well, the stuff is stuck to the tray, so im going to dump all of that at the crossroads
but, i can put all of this inside a plastic bag, correct?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:57 pm

No need for a plastic bag, jazzie -- that's littering! :-)

I am going to add this to the long thread on Crossing spells later tonight, and you will be able to find it there.
catherine yronwode

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:05 pm

ok...oh my, throwing this big tray and all of that stuff into a crossroads...oy, this is going to be fun.
i swear, these are the times i wish i were living in the south back in the early 1900s, pretty sure that you were more likely to find empty crossroads.
should i do some cleansing/protection bath after this?
im thinking of a protection bath and burning some fiery wall of protection incense in my apartment.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:33 pm

No, no, don't throw the TRAY in, just the stuff. Scrape it off the tray. LOL! :-)

Yes, so a cleansing bath afterwards. Best would be to bathe with Hyssop and recite the 51st Psalm ("Purge me with Hyssop...")

Which is why folks should always have Hyssop on hand ... "just in case."
catherine yronwode

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:08 pm

well cat
you may want to have a lmao because i did throw the tray in..i know..i littered but everything was stuck together and i did not want to carry any of that stuff with me. i just hope it worked anyways.
phew...i feel relived. i think this domestic violence thing (which also affected me, i was abused by him) is driving me looney. time to get professional help and no hoodoo until then

thx.

phonehappy
Forum Member

Unread post by phonehappy » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:40 pm

Do you need contact or personal concerns in order to make the crossing spell effective/affective (sp) :?

I can not get dirt or socks or shoes. I have a photo and a birth date only. I know where the person lives but I swear it's a concrete jungle.. no dirt and I really can't be seen lingering near the house picking up pebbles...LOL I can quickly drop something off at his doorstep though!

I really want to get the kit because it has nice instructions BUT if I need those things then I don't want to purchase the kit but i will purchase something else of course :).

Thanks!

SeleneAnna

Unread post by SeleneAnna » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:46 pm

Can you send a piece of mail? Thats what I did. Maybe make a fake junk mail flier and mail it? That way your target would have to touch it. Just a thought.

phonehappy
Forum Member

Unread post by phonehappy » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:50 pm

have you purchased LM's crossing kit? I can mail something, that's not a problem but do you know if it is stated that i can do that, like as an alternative to someone who doesnt have contact.
i would stil like to know if it states that i need some sort of contact to do the work.

Thanks for helping out!

SeleneAnna

Unread post by SeleneAnna » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:03 pm

It doesn't say it specifically in the spell, no. But I didn't have any option for contact. So I improvised. It does mention using the bath wash to seal letters in Miss Cat's online book
To controll or to curse someone using mineral salt baths, you may dress their laundry as described above. You will use either an overpowering mineral salt, such as Domination, Controlling, I Can You Cant, Compelling or Essence of Bend-Over, or a cursing mineral salt like Revenge, Damnation, Destruction, DUME, Crossing, Jinx, Hot Foot, or other cursing bath crystals. You may also use these in scrub water to mop the floor where they will walk, to seal letters you send them, and to water around their property.
here http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html I hope that helps?

phonehappy
Forum Member

Unread post by phonehappy » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:35 pm

So what you're saying is that it does indeed ask for some sort of contact from my target?
I may have to go another route then.. I wanna a kit that I am able to follow step by step with no improvising whatsoever.

Thanks for the info you were able to provide and I will check out the link!

phonehappy
Forum Member

Unread post by phonehappy » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:04 pm

Hi! Bumping this to see if anyone knows the answer :) thanks!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:38 pm

Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”