Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Crossroads and Crossroads Ritual: Questions and Answers

Kabirdas
Re: Crossroads and Crossroads Ritual: Questions and Answers

Unread post by Kabirdas » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:23 pm

What would be some ways of doing the Crossroads Ritual for Computer Programming (programming languages)? What could I bring for learning programming languages? I assume bringing a laptop would be unadvisable, but want to hear from others on the forum.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:43 pm

Hi Kabirdas,

That is an interesting challenge. I am not familiar with the details of computer programming but is there anything you could print out (such as a sheet of code) or take a photo of (such as your laptop or a course book you are studying)? I would think that proxies like that could work for you.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

Kabirdas

Unread post by Kabirdas » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:12 pm

That is a great idea!! Thank you so much!!

Kabirdas

Unread post by Kabirdas » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:01 pm

Since I got such a great response, let me ask this.... What would I bring to tackle procrastination? To have mastery over myself in that way?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:51 pm

Hi Kabirdas,

How about a to-do list of things you've accomplished, to encourage more of the same?

Kabirdas

Unread post by Kabirdas » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:12 pm

Thank you!

Selenah

Unread post by Selenah » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:51 am

My friend selenah told me about this site and she gave me info so I could login and use we were talking and I need help from the crossroads. I read the thread about crossroads and I need to know a few talents in 3 days. I'm not so fast in learning and underatanding so pelase forgive me. Am I suppose to go to the crossroads and sing I want to know all genres, song-write and dance? I took a ride around my country and never seen a crossroad, could I please get some tips?
Thank you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:59 am

Hi Selenah,

A crossroads is simply the point at which two roads or paths meet. They are everywhere and can be found in cities, parks, forests etc. You may be over-thinking what a crossroads is, as you have probably passed a few just today without even realizing it.

And yes, go to the crossroads and perform the thing you want to improve you skills at doing.

entheogens
Newly Registered

Unread post by entheogens » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:11 pm

I see that there are spells in which you leave something (sometimes a candle) at a crossroads. Do you put it at the side of the road or in the middle? Should I try to hide it (so nobody gets hold of it). Sorry. I know this is a very elementary question, but I'm VERY new to this and want to do it right. Thanks for your patience!

Kabirdas

Unread post by Kabirdas » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:28 pm

Hi Entheogens,

The Crossroads are neutral grounds. Whatever you leave there, whether in the four/three corners or on the road in between, and someone picks up, is none of your business, if I understand correctly. Your offerings are left at the Crossroads, and they (the Crossroads Spirit(s)) WILL hear you. I know that people sometimes leave candles (a vigil service) at public places if someone died in that area, so, if anyone sees it, they may not find it too weird. But, again, don't think about it.

You can leave it at any of the four corners.

But, I also want to see what any of the forum moderators, or anyone else, have to say, because there's no one way to do anything, and I always use the four/three corners.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:15 pm

Hi entheogens,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are happy to see you here.

Are you referring to deploying spell remains or for working with the man of the crossroads?

Deployment depends on the goal of the spell and the nature of the remains. For example, if the spell was conducted to draw something to you, deploy the remains towards the East. If the remains involve ashes or water, then blow/sprinkle towards the four corners. If the remains require burial, find a spot at the crossroads where digging into the earth is possible. It really depends on several factors, so there is no single answer to fit all possibilities.

If you are working with the man at the crossroads, then I personally like to leave things for him as close to the center as possible.

entheogens
Newly Registered

Unread post by entheogens » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:00 pm

Thank you for your answers Kabirdas and Miss Athena. In the case I have in mind, it would be to deploy spell remains and draw something to me, so if I understand correctly, I should deploy it on the east side of the crossroads.

Thank you for the kind welcome. I am happy to be in such good company!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:49 pm

Hi entheogens,

In that case, you throw it towards the east as that is where the sun rises and petition that as the sun rises, this thing you wish for will come to you.

When you want to dispose of remains from a spell to cast something or someone off, you would throw it to the west where the sun sets and petition that as the sun sets, this thing you wish to get rid of will go away.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”