Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Crossroads and Crossroads Ritual: Questions and Answers

Kabirdas
Re: Crossroads and Crossroads Ritual: Questions and Answers

Unread post by Kabirdas » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:23 pm

What would be some ways of doing the Crossroads Ritual for Computer Programming (programming languages)? What could I bring for learning programming languages? I assume bringing a laptop would be unadvisable, but want to hear from others on the forum.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:43 pm

Hi Kabirdas,

That is an interesting challenge. I am not familiar with the details of computer programming but is there anything you could print out (such as a sheet of code) or take a photo of (such as your laptop or a course book you are studying)? I would think that proxies like that could work for you.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Kabirdas

Unread post by Kabirdas » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:12 pm

That is a great idea!! Thank you so much!!

Kabirdas

Unread post by Kabirdas » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:01 pm

Since I got such a great response, let me ask this.... What would I bring to tackle procrastination? To have mastery over myself in that way?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:51 pm

Hi Kabirdas,

How about a to-do list of things you've accomplished, to encourage more of the same?

Kabirdas

Unread post by Kabirdas » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:12 pm

Thank you!

Selenah

Unread post by Selenah » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:51 am

My friend selenah told me about this site and she gave me info so I could login and use we were talking and I need help from the crossroads. I read the thread about crossroads and I need to know a few talents in 3 days. I'm not so fast in learning and underatanding so pelase forgive me. Am I suppose to go to the crossroads and sing I want to know all genres, song-write and dance? I took a ride around my country and never seen a crossroad, could I please get some tips?
Thank you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:59 am

Hi Selenah,

A crossroads is simply the point at which two roads or paths meet. They are everywhere and can be found in cities, parks, forests etc. You may be over-thinking what a crossroads is, as you have probably passed a few just today without even realizing it.

And yes, go to the crossroads and perform the thing you want to improve you skills at doing.

entheogens

Unread post by entheogens » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:11 pm

I see that there are spells in which you leave something (sometimes a candle) at a crossroads. Do you put it at the side of the road or in the middle? Should I try to hide it (so nobody gets hold of it). Sorry. I know this is a very elementary question, but I'm VERY new to this and want to do it right. Thanks for your patience!

Kabirdas

Unread post by Kabirdas » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:28 pm

Hi Entheogens,

The Crossroads are neutral grounds. Whatever you leave there, whether in the four/three corners or on the road in between, and someone picks up, is none of your business, if I understand correctly. Your offerings are left at the Crossroads, and they (the Crossroads Spirit(s)) WILL hear you. I know that people sometimes leave candles (a vigil service) at public places if someone died in that area, so, if anyone sees it, they may not find it too weird. But, again, don't think about it.

You can leave it at any of the four corners.

But, I also want to see what any of the forum moderators, or anyone else, have to say, because there's no one way to do anything, and I always use the four/three corners.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:15 pm

Hi entheogens,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are happy to see you here.

Are you referring to deploying spell remains or for working with the man of the crossroads?

Deployment depends on the goal of the spell and the nature of the remains. For example, if the spell was conducted to draw something to you, deploy the remains towards the East. If the remains involve ashes or water, then blow/sprinkle towards the four corners. If the remains require burial, find a spot at the crossroads where digging into the earth is possible. It really depends on several factors, so there is no single answer to fit all possibilities.

If you are working with the man at the crossroads, then I personally like to leave things for him as close to the center as possible.

entheogens

Unread post by entheogens » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:00 pm

Thank you for your answers Kabirdas and Miss Athena. In the case I have in mind, it would be to deploy spell remains and draw something to me, so if I understand correctly, I should deploy it on the east side of the crossroads.

Thank you for the kind welcome. I am happy to be in such good company!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:49 pm

Hi entheogens,

In that case, you throw it towards the east as that is where the sun rises and petition that as the sun rises, this thing you wish for will come to you.

When you want to dispose of remains from a spell to cast something or someone off, you would throw it to the west where the sun sets and petition that as the sun sets, this thing you wish to get rid of will go away.

kaylea
Newly Registered

Unread post by kaylea » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:12 pm

Newbie here not to familiar with hoodoo I read through the pages but still I'm lost this is what I gathered to do my ritual
Stand in the middle of a crossroad what if a car comes fast?
Stand in the middle of the crossroads begin to sing, song write in a book and dance so I can learn all 3 at once?
Do this Sunday, Monday, Tuesday? Is there a particular time?
Can I do all 3 or 1 at a time?

Can I anoint a white candle with a petition paper I wrote "know how to sing song write and dance" with luck mojo special oil or all purpose oil also?
While doing the crossroads can I do spells for different reasons with it?
Also can I do the 3 day spell with the angels one for business, one for love for a famous person to love me, one for impossible so I can know how to sing song write and dance while doing the crossroads?
I need this to work

Can I type all my questions here or is there an email I can use to email someone because I have a lot of questions and I need to do some spells and get my life straight so I can join the classes here because I don't want to be back and forth everything is a mess around me and I'm broke

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:24 pm

Hello kaylea,

First of all, welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum.

I'm afraid that I'm a little confused by your run of questions. I will try to answer as best as I can.

You can perform your ritual in a crossroads that is not likely to have heavy traffic. Use your judgement regarding any oncoming car, as it stands to reason that you would want to move out of its way.

Choose one thing at a time that you want to learn, otherwise you are scattering your energy and this will confuse any spirit that wants to help you. Keep your goals focused. You can always repeat the ritual for other goals at another time.

If by the 3 day spell you are referring to the 3 Day Wishing Spell, you can read more about it here (and post any subsequent questions you have in that thread):
michael-gabriel-and-raphael-the-3-day-w ... 11901.html

No, you can't type all of your questions here as this is a topic for a specific ritual. If you have questions about other types of work, search the forum for those topics and post accordingly.

Also please note that this forum is to help customers of the Lucky Mojo Curio Company in their use of those products. We can't provide free magical coaching here. If you want to learn how to perform certain spells, read through those forum topics and also consider booking a magical coaching session with a member of AIRR if you want one-on-one instructions. You can find those practitioners here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Luke

Unread post by Luke » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:08 am

Greetings. This is very personal, for four years I trying to successfully do the crossroads ritual, but every time someone interrupted me a man or woman od some Kiss or drunken people but this time I have to do it and have success.I have a big dream and desire to become a famous musician.I wanted to ask a few questions please ☺️☺️☺️

1.Don't mind if during the time of the nine night I'll bring everyday Night to the crossroads as offerings of whiskey and pour it on the ground? (I ask if it can have any effect as a gratitude gesture) :twisted:

2.I can come up with a petition on which I write my wish?

3. Who is Dark Rider? I read that this Spirit is very powerful and that is located on the crossroads.He Is mentioned in book Candle And the Crossroads by Orion Foxwood.This Is not the same Spirit right?

As I say my big dream and wish is to become a successful and famous musician I do everything for IT I very much appreciate your advice what to do on the crossroads to become famous musician, Thank you very much. 😍

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:31 pm

Hello Luke,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are glad to see you here.

To answer your questions...

1. Yes, you can make an offering when you go to the crossroads. Whiskey is appropriate and traditional.

2. Yes, you can make a petition for your wish if you please, but it is not mandatory.

3. The "man at the crossroads" is called by other names, including the Rider. So yes, this is the same spirit.

Luke

Unread post by Luke » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:03 am

Thank you very much for the answers thank you I jíst Wanted to ask,

1) Is Papa Legba the Spirit which acts in this famous nine day ritual? Or is it a different Spirit?

2) If it's him so he just gave the gift to Robert Johnson to be able to play so great on guitar.

3) Somebody told me that Papa Legba cant help me with my wish that he is not 'transactional' Spirit as the others, for example, the goetia when magician give offerings and Spirit do his work.

4) It bothers me that this ritual, people are constantly changing into something else and give it the wrong information. I'm glad for this forum, finally someone gives me true facts

Thank you 😍😍😍

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:56 pm

Luke --

1) No. Papa Legba is the name of a deified spirit in the religion of Vodoo / Vodoun. Hoodoo is the folk magic of Christian African-Americans. They usually identify the crossroads spirit as The Devil. The crossroads spirit of African-Ameircan folk magic is similar to (and note that i said similar to, not the same as) spirits of the crossroads in other cultures, such as Hermes, Mercury, Hekate, and Papa Legba.

2) No. Robert Johnson was an American Christian. He was not from Haiti and he had no familiarity with the Haitian religion of Vodoun, at least if we judge from his song lyrics. He repeatedly mentions "The Devil" in his songs, however, as in "Me and the Devil Blues." There is no evidence that he performed a crossroads ritual -- that is, he never claimed that he did, although after his death, people surmised it. His song "Crossroads Blues" is about hitch-hiking. There was another blues musician who lived in the same time and place as him, with the same last name -- and this was Tommy Johnson, who did tell people that he had performed a crossroads ritual and met The Devil. Please see my web page http://luckymojo.com/crossroads.html for further details and quotes from Tommy Johnson's brother.

3) Only a cleric -- a priest or priestess -- in the religion of Voodoo / Vodoun can advise you about Papa Legba. This forum is about African-American folk magic, primarily the magic of African-American Christians.

4) That is certainly bothersome, i agree. First, figure out the actual topic that interests you -- African-American folk magic or the Haitian religion of Voodoo / Vodoun. Then find a Forum that deals in that topic. If it is folk magic, seek out practitioners like us. If it is religion, seek out clerics -- priests or priestesses of that religion.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Luke

Unread post by Luke » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:58 am

Thank you for the information Thank you very much ❤️❤️ I am curious how it turns out I want to succeed as a musician for several years I trying to succeed and still nothing so I want to try help here ......... I can sing, but I know that I necessary need some help from Spirit world I think this Spirit will add something more With this talent is time to try crossroads ritual i come there at midnight i will sing and before that i pour a little whiskey to the ground as offering i hope this will be Win for 6 years i am trying to succeed with my music and i need somehow succeed finaly ........

Luke

Unread post by Luke » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:33 am

A four years ago I chat with one hoodoo Lady from our country Unfortunately, She does not do it anymore but she mentioned that she had to deal with people who did this crossroads ritual and had their wish And they did not want to learn some skill but even they had some normal wishes like to lose weight or wanted to be rich And etc but not manual skill they did not go to crossroads devil in order to learn some skill as it is already in this ritual I have a lot of confusion for IT I do not know it is possible to come to the crossroads at midnight and ask loudly that I have some wish? IT IS the same Spirit or who it is in which case did the people turn ?papa Legba? There is so much information that I don't know what's true And what's a lie everywhere is something new about this ritual is written and the only good page is this 🙂 It is possible to come to the crossroads at midnight and ask for some wish like the people i mentioned? Someone else says on one forum that I have to come to a crossroad and shout hey devil I have an offer for you.WTF??? Sorry for my spelling english Is not my native language ❤️

terra_rising
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by terra_rising » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:15 am

Luke,

I would take a minute and re-read what Miss Cat wrote. She said that the crossroad spirit in the Hoodoo tradition is similar to but NOT the same as Papa Legba. You should choose which tradition to follow and go from there. It will it help you to plan out how to approach this powerful spirit and what to expect. In Hoodoo we go to him to learn or improve a skill. He is almost like a teacher and you will walk away from the ritual able to do this talent or skill like never before. I wouldn't mix and match rituals and expect an outcome that doesn't align with that tradition. I would take time and study more. This isn't something to rush into.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:53 pm

Hello Luke,

Since you are posting on a forum dedicated to the practice of hoodoo, then you should understand the traditional hoodoo approach for this ritual. It is intended to learn a skill, such as playing a musical instrument or learning a new language. It is not for general wishes such as weight loss.

Calling out to the devil with an offering is not part of this tradition. You are confusing information from outside of hoodoo and we cannot comment on that here. Please research this ritual on the forum, and you will have the correct (and non-confusing) understanding of what this work is about.

Luke

Unread post by Luke » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:54 pm

Do you know Dr. Snake? He is a Hoodoo Doctor from UK Isn't possible conjure this Spirit from a crossroads some other way than this?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:41 pm

Luke,

You may want to read this forum topic to get guidance on other individuals: tales-of-being-scammed-by-non-airr-non- ... 14276.html

Information page from Miss Cat that is also very helpful: http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Luke

Unread post by Luke » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:04 pm

I have been trying to perform this ritual for about four years, And it always went wrong and only because of the people who came to the crossroads when I was there and it was an incredibly embarrassing feeling when I sing at the crossroads and somebody goes there I just can't do it the feeling rid of It has always detered me from completing this ritual I have to do it but I must somehow either find the perfect crossroads abandoned where people won't come or somehow overcome fear.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:00 pm

Hello Luke,

Those would be your two options. If this were an easy spell to perform, everyone would be Pavarotti. :)

Good luck.

Luke

Unread post by Luke » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:40 am

What do you think about these intersections one is in the shape of a Y is not abandoned do you think they could work? On the Y-shaped intersection is a bench so I could sit and sing comfortably (that sounds ridiculous) 😂😂😂😂😂 :)

https://ibb.co/pzC0C2T
https://ibb.co/kJsQzY1

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:45 pm

Luke ,

You want to use two roads that intersect in an X or cross shape. May need to go out far to find it, or go really late at night when you will not be disturbed.

Luke

Unread post by Luke » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:53 pm

This Is great idea.How many hours is this ritual from midnight to three o'clock that? I hope that this Spirit will be there after one hour no one would have to be there anymore.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:13 pm

Luke ,

Im confused on the comment but yes spirits are out at night, some say the vail between living and dead is thinnest at night. Try it out and good luck!

Luke

Unread post by Luke » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:23 pm

A few people told me try to make my own crossroads that it should work that its supposedly a symbol but I don't know it seems like a weird idea.I will follow the classical procedure of this ritual.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:41 pm

Luke,

People do use the concept of a crossroad in work all the time, but this spell is specifically using a cross road for the job to be done. There is no substitute for a crossroad but a crossroad LOL. Its best to stick with the tradition as its time tested and successful.

princezuko28
Newly Registered

Unread post by princezuko28 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:40 pm

Hi!

I am new to Hoodoo, and in need of urgent help. I performed a ritual for my girlfriend for a legal case, and the Hoodoo practitioner I consulted online (I am not a US citizen, and where I live there are no Hoodoo practitioners that I know of) asked me to make a bundle of stuff like oregano, sugar, my girlfriend's hair, a playing card with the names of the judges written on it etc and use it for the ritual. The verdict turned out in favour of my girlfriend, and it has been quite some time since that happened. That packet is just lying in my room, and I have not disposed of it yet. The practitioner I consulted asked me to bury it at a crossroads, but where I live there simply aren't any. At least, there are none that are not watched by guards/police. There is a river (very polluted though) that runs close by, and there is a lake at some distance that I am familiar with. I am thinking of disposing the packet at either of these two places. Could you suggest to me if it is a good idea, and if there are any other alternatives to crossroads that I can possibly explore? How about symbolic crossroads? I am sorry if the question is redundant - I am sure this has been asked quite a few times. It is just that I have started to feel very anxious and uneasy in my room and am almost tempted to just throw the packet in the trash to get rid of this mental state.

Also, there is a sigil and a tied noose that I had used for the ritual. Any suggestions on how I can dispose that off?

Again, I would be really thankful for any or all help. Please put me out of my misery! Thanks!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:02 pm

Hello princezuko28,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are happy to see you here.

You can find crossroads everywhere, even in the smallest towns and villages. It's where two roads or paths intersect. You can find them in parks, they don't have to be major roads. There are probably more than a few quite close to you that are not guarded. Look around, you will surprise yourself at your options.

I would not use a lake for deployment, as that is not running water but standing water. A river would be more appropriate for deploying in water.

I am not familiar with the spell you described but if you want to know how to dispose of the rest of the remains, consult the practitioner who prescribed it to you as they would be able to best advise you there.

princezuko28
Newly Registered

Unread post by princezuko28 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:03 am

Thank you for your response, Miss Athena! It is certainly very helpful.

I would look for more crossroads. If I can't find any viable options, then the river it is! I would have consulted the practitioner but he has gone AWOL. Could you please prescribe a general procedure I can follow to dispose of it? I apologise for my ignorance here. I just feel I am in this way over my head.

Eagerly awaiting a response. Thank you so much once again!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:09 pm

Hello princezuko28,

I'm glad I could help. For details on deployment and disposal, read the following page. It will tell you everything you need to know to work in the traditional fashion.
http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck.

Luke

Unread post by Luke » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:15 pm

Last question............ I have heard that this Spirit Black man can appear at any time not only for the last 9 night, but he can even be seen earlier Is it true? Everybody has different experiences with this ritual and that when this Spirit knows when it is time to show up he can show up earlier some folks says

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”