Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Crown of Success Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
curious_cat

Crown of Success Honey Jar Petition

Unread post by curious_cat » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:11 pm

Whose names should be put on the name paper of a Crown of Success honey jar? Just my boss? Anyone who will evaluate, or judge my work (ie, even co-workers)? Or, something more generic like "everyone who works at company name"? Also, can anyone suggest some short commands to write on the name paper of a Crown of Success honey jar (ie, "be impressed with my work", "think I'm a great asset to the organization", "like and support my ideas"?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I firmly believe that words are powerful; and I need to feel confident that I have the best petition possible.

Thanks so much!

Jasmina
HRCC Student

Re: Crown of Success Honey Jar Petition

Unread post by Jasmina » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:26 am

From my understanding Crown Of Success is to give success to the petitioner or the name/s on the petition. So, if you put your boss's name on the petition paper - you are giving him the Crown Of Success. Your name should be on it - IMHO.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:22 am

Hi curious_cat,

makedonce78 is correct, your name should be on the petition paper. You could write, ''I am favored and successful in my work. I am an asset to my company and my ideas are supported and well-liked.'' More generally, you could write something like, ''All of my works are crowned with success. I am charismatic, wise and respected.''

For a powerful petition, you need to write with conviction. Write in the present and describe the qualities you are bringing to light with your work.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

curious_cat

Unread post by curious_cat » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:15 am

Thank you makedonce78 and aura!

Mister Lee

Unread post by Mister Lee » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:12 am

makedonce78 wrote:From my understanding Crown Of Success is to give success to the petitioner or the name/s on the petition. So, if you put your boss's name on the petition paper - you are giving him the Crown Of Success. Your name should be on it - IMHO.
This is not actually what miss cat says in her page on honey jar spells. She says to write your target's name and then cross it with your own, symbolically imposing your will on theirs. The nature of your will is then stated in the intent you encircle both sets of names with.
formerly Terengo
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1716

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:43 am

Hi Terengo,

I agree with what your saying concerning honey jars in general but when working a Crown of Success or King Solomon Wisdom jar - more often than not the target is yourself!

If you're working for success in a specific company, you could write your name over the employer's - but then it would work within that context only (a crown of success jar fixed solely for work or a boss fix honey jar for example). If you're working for success in all spheres, then I would only write my own name - but that's me.

No doubt a more experienced worker will be able to add their input and help clarify further.

Thank you for bringing that up, it's a good point.
Aura Laforest

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:35 pm

Aura- I have to agree with you. I work a honey jar for myself, as many of us have, and it is only my name on the petition paper inside of the honey jar.

Terengo- You make a correct point, but for a different type of honey jar altogether.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

curious_cat

Unread post by curious_cat » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:58 pm

Thank you Joseph and Terengo. I'm glad to know that I can do the honey jar for myself since my future in my current organization has become more uncertain over the past few days.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:58 pm

Good luck, curious_cat, glad that we could help you. Please keep us updated!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

almondworld

Mojo bag in Crown of Success Spell Kit

Unread post by almondworld » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:55 pm

I've received my crown of success spell today. :lol:

I want to know the mojo bag in this kit is triple strength mojo bag, or just a regular one. If it's a regular one, is any chance I can upgrade it to triple strength one ? :?:

Thanks in advance. :ugeek:

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Crown of Success Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:56 pm

The kits have a regular strength mojo bag.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

almondworld

Crown of Success Kit&New Moon

Unread post by almondworld » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:01 am

Hi, everyone, I would like to start to use My first Crown of Success Kit on this New Moon, I've read the instruction, this spell should perform before sunrise. However, I checked the local New Moon time which starts from 14:37... Shall I start to use this kit from 22rd March Before Sunrise or 23rd March? Thanks in advance.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Crown of Success Kit&New Moon

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:20 am

You do not have to start the spell before sunrise. As this is just a preference, and a guideline. You can start a spell whenever you like. I think you should be fine to start the kit right before sunrise as its still going to be the new moon. But if you like to work with the moon and only the moon then start it during the new moon. If you want to work with the moon and the sun then do it right before the sunrise. You will have both energies added to your spell work. But again its a matter of preference, and if you prefer to work with the moon, the sun, or both.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:38 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:You do not have to start the spell before sunrise. As this is just a preference, and a guideline. You can start a spell whenever you like. I think you should be fine to start the kit right before sunrise as its still going to be the new moon. But if you like to work with the moon and only the moon then start it during the new moon. If you want to work with the moon and the sun then do it right before the sunrise. You will have both energies added to your spell work. But again its a matter of preference, and if you prefer to work with the moon, the sun, or both.
If I start from 22rd March before Sunrise, it's still waning moon, if I start from 23rd March before Sunrise, it is the second day of New Moon. Can you choose one for me? I'm a little confused. Thank you.

Wendy Rose
HRCC Student

Unread post by Wendy Rose » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:49 am

Here we see the new moon as a three day period with the middle or exact moment as the most powerfull moment, so we have a little room to "play with the energy. You want to start a crown of succes spell, so you want to increase your succes. Then use the energy of the "motion of the climbing of the sun. At sunset, when the sun starts rising on his way to the top, thats what you want for your spell, so that is the moment you start to work your spell.

Start of a moonfase starts at sunset, so if 23 is the day of the exact new moon then sunset is your moment to work your spell. On the internet you can find calculation programs to find the exact moment of the start of the fase of a moon
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1825

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:08 pm

Lucky Mojo has a moonphase webpage here http://www.luckymojo.com/Moonphases.html, scroll to end of page and type in the year and follow the on screen directions for Moon phase calculations.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:15 pm

That's a great resource, but I'm hitting a 404 error when I try the link.
Two-Headed Doctor

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:27 pm

TheDixieFlatline wrote:That's a great resource, but I'm hitting a 404 error when I try the link.
Thanks for everyone's suggestion. I'm hitting a 404 error too...

There is the link:

http://www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html

Wendy Rose
HRCC Student

Unread post by Wendy Rose » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:30 am

Sorry, but I think I used a wrong word (from Holland) although I think the rest of my post was clear. With the rising of the sun I think sunrise is the word and not sunset, sorry if there is a confusion then. I mean the moment that the sun starts to rise :) Thanks
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1825

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:17 am

Wendy Rose wrote:Sorry, but I think I used a wrong word (from Holland) although I think the rest of my post was clear. With the rising of the sun I think sunrise is the word and not sunset, sorry if there is a confusion then. I mean the moment that the sun starts to rise :) Thanks
Thanks, I got it...and Hi, I am in Europe too. :lol:

ariela

Crown of Success kit with XXX mojo and Larger oil?

Unread post by ariela » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:52 pm

I want to order the spell kit, but with a triple strength mojo bag, plus the larger size oil (for $6) and also the vigil candle......if I ordered these adjustments would I have to call the shop or how much would that be......I'm planning this as an overall career spell.....thanks for help.

Ariela

Thank you from the heart: St. Expedite, St. Anthony, St. Jude

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: crown of success

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:49 pm

Call the shop or email here is the link and all the information:
http://www.luckymojo.com/catalogue.html

It sounds like you are wanting to order:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html Spell Kit $35 (this comes with a very nice vile of oil)

The oil (extra) is $6 and both are great to have!

and the normal price for triple strength is in this link:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-attraction.html

You should confirm it though, and I do not know if the oil and the Mojo can "changed out".

Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: crown of success

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Yes, it sounds like extra items to order in addition to your order. Follow Miss Tammie Lee's advise. Good Luck!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Crown of Success kit with XXX mojo and Larger oil?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:24 am

To my knowledge, the spell kit comes with a full size of crown of success oil. The spell kit also comes with you making your own mojo bag as well. So you may just need to get the spell kit and the vigil light.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Drugopera

A question regarding I can you Can't products

Unread post by Drugopera » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:45 am

Hi,

I intend to purchase the Crown of Success Spell kit in conjunction with an item from the I Can You Can't range. However, I am not sure how to use these, (for auditions). Do I burn the incense the night before/sprinkle the powder on my script/anoint my hands before I arrive?

As these items are to stop someone from getting what I want, will sprinkling, anointing, etc, not have an adverse effect on me? I'm just confused as to how they will stop others, when I'll be the one covered in the items.

Hope that makes sense?

Many thanks in advance.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: A question regarding I can you Can't products

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:41 am

Drugopera wrote:Hi,

I intend to purchase the Crown of Success Spell kit in conjunction with an item from the I Can You Can't range. However, I am not sure how to use these, (for auditions). Do I burn the incense the night before/sprinkle the powder on my script/anoint my hands before I arrive?
Yes, all of these.
As these items are to stop someone from getting what I want, will sprinkling, anointing, etc, not have an adverse effect on me?
Not to worry. The formula is called "I Can, You Can't" for a reason.
I'm just confused as to how they will stop others, when I'll be the one covered in the items.
You'll be covered in Crown of Success (and I'd mix it with Steady Work, just for extra reassurance).

The I Can You Can't is for other people to come in contact with. Dress the outside of your shoe soles with the oil and track it into the waiting room, for others to step in.

Another old-timey and simple trick is to wear a little salt and red pepper in your shoes to undo other people's Steady Work spells. You're right in your perception that contact is essential, but sometimes it's about proximity.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:45 am

MissMichaele wrote: Another old-timey and simple trick is to wear a little salt and red pepper in your shoes to undo other people's Steady Work spells. You're right in your perception that contact is essential, but sometimes it's about proximity.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
This proves the importance of protecting yourself at all times, doesn't it. I didn't know this trick..... thanks. Is there a specific petition that goes with it?
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:31 pm

MissMichaele wrote: Another old-timey and simple trick is to wear a little salt and red pepper in your shoes to undo other people's Steady Work spells. You're right in your perception that contact is essential, but sometimes it's about proximity.
Thank you for that trick Miss Michaele - a keeper.
Aura Laforest

Leilaloves8

Crown of Success is a Success

Unread post by Leilaloves8 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:10 pm

This post is about a dear friend who I did some work for who needed help breaking into the field of vet medicine. He approached me for some help to get out of the coffee shop we both worked at. He is currently in vet school and was getting antsy wanting to make money in his field. I used lucky mojo's crown of success oil along with the lucky mojo road opener on a green candle and set the light on my altar with a petition on one of the napkins from our work being specific that he needed to leave the coffee shop and move on to the career of his choosing. I also wrote his name 9 times and over it wrote his desire to advance in the field of vet medicine and burned it on the candle. After the candle burned out, I got a gut feeling to take the petition and put it inside the empty glass. I added a few more drops of crown of success and road opener oil and sealed it shut with heavy duty tape. Late at night, I went to a river with it said my prayers for his specific success and threw it in. Within two weeks time, he was invited to be on the board of his student council (a position he had not applied for or thought about). Five weeks after that, I got a message from him that he had quit the coffee shop because he was hired at a vet clinic after a friend recommended him to the head doctor. And so...his career with veterinary medicine is now on the way up! I highly recommend this combo to those seeking to break into a particular career choice. Crown of success is an awesome product and it was extremely cool to see it work so well for someone I care so much for. Thank you thank you! From both of us. This experience also gave me a bit more confidence in my ability to do good work for others using these products. A great learning curvature for sure.

Hernandez
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hernandez » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:04 am

The only crossroads near me are ones where people are near every early morning. My safest bet for a 'crossroads' is actually my driveway... that might be cheating though since the road is just 50-75 feet from my house. Can I just use the end of my driveway for this?

It also says to lay the remainder of the sachet powder onto your altar in the form of a crown. Any tips for doing that? Pouring it out of the bag seems difficult since there isn't much of it.

Hernandez
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hernandez » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:46 pm

Ok so I did everything as good as I could seeing that I didn't get an answer. However I believe I've messed it up. During the candle ritual on the first night, I accidentally carved my name on the yellow candle two times before I realized I had to carve Success on it. I just wrote Success over those two and continued on. Then, to top it off, as I was lighting the incense with the yellow candle, some incense got stuck on the yellow candle and I in turn burned off two 'Success' words from the candle on the first night.

Plus I was sick when doing the ritual the first night and I couldn't concentrate. I feel like I need to start all over again but I'll have to wait until January when the moon is new again because I don't think I can get a new candle and the bath crystals in the mail on time :|

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:37 am

I would recommend repeating the spell when you feel better. It's better to focus when you're well versus when you're physically ill.

YOu don't have to work by the moon if you're really needing to complete the spell. Working by the moon is one way to work. Another is by day of the week (Sunday is a good day for success in general) and by the clock.

Working by the clock means you work for banishing or to push things AWAY from you when the hands of the clock are going from the top of the hour towards the half hour (so from 6:01 to 6:30), so when the hands are going DOWN.

To work for drawing things TOWARDS you, you work from when the hands are going UP to the next hour from 6:31 to 7:00 for example.

Try that and see if it works for you :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Crown of Success is a Success

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:13 pm

I agree...this is a great testimony.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator
Re: Lucky Mojo Crown of Success Testimonials

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:55 pm

Hi Leilaloves8. I went ahead and merged your wonderful post about Crown of Success to an existing topic on the testimonials of this wonderful product. Thank you so much for sharing! :)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Crown of Success Honey Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:35 pm

Here is a link to the Crown of Success honey jar kit for career and academic advancement and to put those in power in service to you:

SPL-HON-CROW
Crown of Success, Put Others In Service to You Honey Spell
$18.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

QueenofWands
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by QueenofWands » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:43 am

Hello to All,

I was wondering if a Crown of Success Honey jar would be appropriate for my situation. I have 4 children and myself, who are a month away from starting school again. My moderately Autistic will be starting a new school as he is going into 6th grade. Change is difficult for him. My 5 yr old will be starting her first year of school and my 15 yr old will be starting her first year of high school. Basically, 3 of my 4 are all experiencing big changes (in a very deprived public school system). I want to put all of us in a honey jar specifically for success and achievement. I have a pretty good idea, but any ideas regarding a petition paper? I was thinking of putting all of our names, one below the other, and then crossing them with "achievement and success"...or something of that nature. Sound right?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:55 am

Hi baybee27,

Crown of Success would be an appropriate choice, King Solomon Wisdom is also an alternative specifically geared for scholarly endeavours. LM has a mini-honey-jar spell kit here you could consider if you'd rather go the KSW route: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar, ''King Solomon Wisdom, Good Grades On Tests
Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit''. You could then burn both candles anointed with KSW oïl as well as CoS oïl when you work the jar.

If you're not going back to school yourself, that you can limit the names in the petition to your childrens' only. Crossing them with ''achievement and success'' sounds just fine. You might even want to write a continuous circle around the names & crossed message with another message of the type ''Iloveschool'' over and over and over again since doing well in school is one thing, but enjoying your studies quite another!

Blessings and Success to you All.
Aura Laforest

happyspirits

Unread post by happyspirits » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:51 pm

Hello Lucky Mojo Friends.

I have been using a crown of success honey jar for a month. Would it be okay to alter yellow and purple candles on it? yellow =success, purple=mastery/strength to give me? Thank you in advance

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:20 am

Hi happyspirits,

You can definitely go ahead and alternate between yellow and purple candles on your honey jar - it should work really nicely.
Aura Laforest

happyspirits

Unread post by happyspirits » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:00 pm

I have read different responses on this site. Can I open the honey jar if I need to add a name to it after a while (4 months) or just burry this one and start new ones? Some post say it is ok, and others say no. I do have wax all over them.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:15 pm

happyspirits wrote:I have read different responses on this site. Can I open the honey jar if I need to add a name to it after a while (4 months) or just burry this one and start new ones? Some post say it is ok, and others say no. I do have wax all over them.
Yes, you can open sweet jars to add people to them. I wouldn't bury it as long as it is still working.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:59 pm

Let me know if a disk jockey who play in club can use this honey jar for a good performance when he is on stage please.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:31 am

Hello Goldentouch97,

Absolutely, I think that is an excellent use of a Crown Of Success Honey Jar! Let us know how it works out!

Peace~

Nathen

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:57 am

Soon soon,it's gonna be my next order,i gonna use also the crown of success bath with it.

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:54 pm

i got the ksw honey jar..i plan to use it for 2 professors to be sweet to me.

I trying to figure out how to write their names on the parchment paper

should it be something like

N moore and s. thompson
n. moore and s thompson
n moore and s thompson (9x)

then turned and crossed with my name (9x)?

or how should i set up the names

also im not sure what type of personal concerns to put. i mean profs dont give out business cards..perhaps his or her chalk? any other stuff i can consider/

thanks!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:26 am

Hi Sarafina, if you can get a proper concern for each teacher, make a separate small packet for each one and fold the concern into the paper along with a small pinch of an appropriate herb. As a personal concern, try and get a hair. Or ask the teachers to write you a note (or class info, any excuse is good) and use a piece of the note-paper they've touched that has their writing on it. You can combine that with a photograph of them from the internet or school archives.
Aura Laforest

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:03 pm

Thanks very much aura

Newbie101
Newly Registered

Unread post by Newbie101 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:29 pm

Hello Everyone,

I have purchased the crown of success kit. After I take a bath, I am directed to walk with a basin of the bath water to the nearest crossroads. Thats a bit far, to make the walk with a pail of water. Can I use a three way intersection? Can I drive to the four way intersection or will these alternatives make the spell work less effective? Thanks in advance!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:16 pm

Hello Newbie101,

I have heard of people using three way intersections as crossroads before. I personally prefer using four way crossroads myself. Something about that just feels right to me. If you want to use the Four way crossroads you could drive there if it is to far to walk. I would park at least a block away though and walk the rest of the way to the crossroad and dispose of your bath water, then walk back to your car. Hope this is helpful.

Peace~

Nathen

LA1985

Re: Crown of Success Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by LA1985 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:03 am

I plan to do this spell kit next month when Mercury stops being retrograde and enters post shadow phase, is that a good idea?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:57 am

Hello LA19855,

That is perfectly fine and a good idea if you do not want to struggle against the effects of the Mercury retrograde.

Peace~

Nathen

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:32 am

Thank you for replying natstein! :)

ladyofstarfall
Newly Registered

Crown of Success Kit Question

Unread post by ladyofstarfall » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:42 pm

Hello! I just received the Crown of Success spell kit (I'm studying to take the DAT, and feel like I needed a bit of a boost :? ). The instructions for the kit state that the spell must be started before dawn. It also states that you need to walk to a crossroads for certain parts. Due to my schedule, I would be unable to start the spell at that time, and I don't have a crossroads anywhere near my house. Would doing the spell at a different time and not going to a crossroads negate the effects? Any advice/suggestions would be much appreciated! :D

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:24 pm

Hello ladyofstarfall,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance (and assuming you wish to do so), please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I have moved your post to the appropriate place in the forum, as we already have a thread on the Crown of Success spell kit. Please do not start new topics like this, do a search first and chances are you will find a thread already started.

The instructions are specific for a reason - in hoodoo, how we perform rituals is as important as the ingredients we use. So if the spell calls for starting it before dawn, this is what you need to do. There are always excuses to be made for why people want to avoid this timing (and there is an entire thread here devoted to that very subject!), but short-cutting is not in your best interest.

Similarly, deploying at a crossroads is done to disperse your spell to the four corners...EVERY city and town (no matter how small) has a crossroads in it. It is simply the intersection of two roads. Surely you can find something that fits that description in your vicinity.

And yes, you will compromise the effects of your spell if you ignore these simple instructions. We want you to be successful, so please do your best. Where there is a will, there is a way.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

cappygirl11

Unread post by cappygirl11 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:24 pm

Hi there

I was all eager to buy the crown of success kit and crown of success honey jar as recommended by Miss Aida.

Now I received confirmation that it cannot be delivered to the country I live in :cry: I understand this since our postal services are practically non existent anymore.

Could I do this without the spell kits. Or do anything to help my position at my new place of employment that I'm starting in a few weeks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:26 am

Hello, cappygirl11,

I am so very sorry for your dilemma.

But, unfortunately, we cannot advise you on how to do things without Lucky Mojo products.

Your best bet is to contact an AIRR member for either magical coaching or to have them do it for you

Find them here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

sweetsimple
Newly Registered

Unread post by sweetsimple » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:56 am

Is there a possibility of a petition being too detailed? What I want is a job that I find interesting that has occasional travel to a specific country overseas and pays what I'm looking for. Is that too much to ask the universe?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:19 pm

That sounds quite precise. It does not sound too detailed to me.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Curios12

Unread post by Curios12 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:46 pm

Can one crown of success honey jar spell kit use for two people. So I am planning on getting a kit my son is going in the third grade and I want him to do much better than he did in the second, and I want to be successful on my job. So is it possible to have one kit for the both of us?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:43 pm

Hello, Curios12 ,

I'm sorry but the answer is: "no"

These are 2 different spells for 2 different people.

Sorry
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”