Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Crown of Success Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
more_mojo
Forum Member
Re: Crown of Sucess Spell Kit

Unread post by more_mojo » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:43 am

Thanks for the responses. It's just me and my SO in the house, and she is definitely not on the same page with my interest in hoodoo. I might be able to light some candles for a little while in the middle of the night, but I can't leave them up long enough to burn out without risking her waking up and wondering where I am. JW, the Crown of Success spell kit has a mojo in it, and the process for working with that is pretty easy, so that's where I'll start. And, like ShadowyEmbrace wrote, I think the benefits will ultimately be worth it.

colorfulsky
Forum Member

crown of success and attraction oil

Unread post by colorfulsky » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:25 am

I wore crown of success and attraction oil to our back to school teacher's conference today. I have only been working at the school for half a year so far. I started in the middle of the school year, so I hadn't had a chance to get introduced to the whole staff yet officially.
So the principal introduced me to everyone along with all the new teachers today, and I got a huge and REALLY long applause and lots of people came up to me and expressed that they were so happy that I am here again this year etc.
I really finally felt like I belonged. Hehe and one of the cute teachers came and sat behind me and kept nudging me and trying to keep up a conversation with me during the speeches.

I Loved it, it was like highschool all over again!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: crown of success and attraction oil

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:55 am

My husband is a teacher and we use crown of success products for him on a regular basis--I LOVE crown of success!

Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: crown of success and attraction oil

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:33 am

Great share!!
LM Crown of Success and VanVan are two of my favorites! Earlier this week, my bottle of LM Crown of Success broke due to my own clumbsiness--It is an EVERYDAY part of the start to my day! I swear-- I kept the broken bottle glass shards and all-- with whatever oil and herbs that were in it (until I get my replacement) -- and I immediately ordered through LM for not one but two bottles!!!---And a bunch of other supplies--one of those supplies, in the list of about 20 items, was some Attraction Oil. I ordered that one as a treat TO ME FOR ME (in addition to my normal list of LM money, LM protection items new great LM Products ) as I am actively looking for a desirable significant other! Attraction from what I have read is great for love, money and business and I can't wait to get it!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Miss_Liz

Crown of Success is super powerful!

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:48 pm

I've been wearing Crown of Success when I go out to find a job to "be successful in what I do today", which I haven't achieved yet, but the other day I was wearing it and happened to be too lazy to turn on my mp3 player in the car so I was listening to the radio. I heard a station was holding a contest for tickets to see my favorite band which I've been bummed about not having the money to get tickets, so I entered the contest at the last minute not thinking I'd win cause I never win anything but figured I'd try, and I just got the call saying I won! I'm so super excited I can hardly sit still. Wasn't what I was expecting to happen but it's still just so great words can not express.

route95
Forum Member
Re: Crown of Success is super powerful!

Unread post by route95 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:58 pm

congrats on winning the contest! that's awesome :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:07 pm

Hmm...Ive been wanting some tickets from the radio too lol. I think I will use this! Thanks for sharing.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Crown of Success Spell Kit Questions

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:37 pm

Once you finish with the kit, you are done. If you like certain products in the kit, such as the herb baths in this one, you can always re-order them as individual items.
catherine yronwode

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:52 pm

I have to assume it was the oil, I have never won a contest before in my entire life.

rerun

Unread post by rerun » Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:51 am

Thats it, I'm ordering this oil. Have heard too many positive things about it.

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:58 am

It smells divine too, so there's no excuse to not always be wearing some, I keep trying to make my sister smell my forehead :lol:

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:49 pm

Crown of Success is a necessary oil to have it can be included in many positive spells. I find it useful in love, success, career, power and many types of spells that involve successful endeavors. Great and continued success Ellis19. We love hearing (reading) positive results...and don't leave out the strength you have in the outcome Ellis19.

OIL-HOO-CROW
Crown of Success Oil
$6.00

I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:53 pm

Side question, are you asking 'if you have to redo the bath within a period of time?' If that is the case it is up to you cush nebo. But to continue the work, anoint yourself with the oils and follow the language used in the instructions...sprinkle the sachet powders etc etc ...wash your clothing, bath or mop your home with the bath crystals ...these are methods to employ and keep the work going.

yooster976

crown of success

Unread post by yooster976 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:18 am

I had an interview for a job yesterday and I must admit I get nervous at interviews and can get
tongue tied, so I thought I would wear crown of success for a little help.
The interview went very well I was confident and answered all the questions Intelligently.
I have had a phone call this morning with the job offer subject to references so I am very pleased.
Whatever happens the interview was a success and I believe it to be down to the help of crown of success.
:)

faith2008

Re: crown of success

Unread post by faith2008 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:28 am

Congratulations! I hope the job works out well for you and good luck! COS is a wonderful product. I use it often myself.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:54 am

Great news and congrats!!!
#1606 GA

Winter Sun

Unread post by Winter Sun » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:07 pm

Congrats, indeed! I hope you get the job.

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:52 pm

would this kit be appropriate for someone seeking a scholarship?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:54 pm

Yes, it is used for all types of career, job, business, and school successes.

SPL-KIT-CROW
Crown of Success Spell Kit
$47.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode

cush nebo

Re: spirtual cleansing ofa piece of jewellery

Unread post by cush nebo » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:13 pm

This a general question iam about to buy a piece of jewellery and i know it will come with some negative spiritual energies , because it has special designed , by the jeweller , how do I clean this piece of jewellery of any spirtual negative from the people that have handled this item before I decided to wear on my or would it best just wear it on a chain to save on the ritual of spiritual cleansing of this item , but i would like to know how to spiritual clean a piece of jewellery

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:17 pm

You can fumigate it in a cleansing incense, such as Uncrossing or VanVan.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:47 pm

Or you can gently wash it in an herbal tea that you've mixed together from cleansing herbs.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

newbutstrong

crown of success

Unread post by newbutstrong » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:56 pm

is it imperative that i get up before dawn to take a bath every day of the ritual? or can i do it when i wake up.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:09 pm

Yes. It is traditional to do it before dawn and dispose of the remains as the sun is rising.

Of course there is no one whose going to police your spellwork, so if you do it at a different time, that's completely up to you. However you will not be working the spell in a traditional fashion.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Willowspell
Forum Member

Unread post by Willowspell » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:30 pm

Setting the alarm clock and getting up to begin your rituals can be a very empowering thing. If it is against your normal routine then you are putting the extra efforts in to ensure that your work is done properly.

Your making the physical commitment to your spiritual work. It's just my opinion, But I think giving this dedication to your spells will help them to better manifest your will.
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:49 pm

Doing spells according to the instructions provided is as important as the spell. You are learning how it is done traditionally as Devi mentioned. But if something happens and you failed to wake before dawn, continue your spell until it is complete. I feel its' completion is what you are working toward, and understand while it is traditionally performed that way, your timing may vary, it comes with experience. I know I feel empowered when I rise early and complete everything, you just get a certain Crown of Success feeling. Good Luck newbutstrong!

coraa
Forum Member

Crown of Success: Wow!

Unread post by coraa » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:39 pm

I recently got my first order from Lucky Mojo, and one of the things I picked up was Crown of Success oil, because I'm doing a lot of important work that I want to help along--both for my job and for myself.

Well, after a full course of uncrossing baths and a Van Van ritual, I was ready to start trying Crown of Success. I burned a candle dressed with it and used it as an anointing oil, and WOW. First, it smells delightful: light and fresh and clean, not overpowering, but with a subtle scent that sneaks right into you. I'd wear this as a perfume even apart from its other qualities.

And second, wearing it... well, it's hard to describe, but I feel like I could take on the world. ;)

I'll update with more concrete successes as they happen--which I'm sure they will. :D

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Crown of Success: Wow!

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:07 pm

Yea! Keep posted!!! :)
#1606 GA

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:00 pm

I agree coraa, Crown of Success is one of my favorites.

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:27 pm

I agree too,COS totally transformed my relationship with math :D

coraa
Forum Member

Unread post by coraa » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:33 pm

So here's the fuller report:

Every January, I have a challenging (not bad, but challenging) period at work: lots of high-pressure, high-profile stuff to do, including public speaking, interacting with customers and the public, interacting with the higher ups (including the CEO) at the company, travel, schmoozing, etc., etc.

This year, I didn't have the full Crown of Success spell kit yet (although I do now), but I had a bottle of the Crown of Success oil, a lodestone, and a John the Conqueror root, and I figured I could get started with that--on the principle that some help now is better than perfect help too late. ;) I anointed the lodestone with the oil (and with prayer), told the lodestone that I wanted it to help me draw success, and fed it some magnetic sand. I also anointed the root with a bit of the oil and wrapped it in a handkerchief, and carried it on my person as a lucky talisman.

Every morning during the challenging period I anointed myself with the oil and prayed Psalm 23 and Psalm 8 (as well as praying from the heart). (I also used Van Van in my baths in the evenings as a protective/cleansing formula, also while praying the Lord's Prayer and the 23rd Psalm.)

While I was doing this particular period of work, I felt more calm and full of confidence than in most past years--and that was even though this was one of the more objectively challenging years we had! I was able to keep my head when things didn't go quite right, and to take advantage full advantage of it (in a good way) when things did go right. And every morning, praying and anointing really seemed to get my in the right mindset to take on the day (and the world). From a purely aesthetic point of view, the clean, powerful scent of the oil made me feel really ready to go. In short, I felt like I had more power, confidence and, well, success than in years past--exactly what I was hoping for.

(At first I was surprised that the year was more objectively challenging than in years past, but then I realized: Crown of Success is a success oil, not a protective oil. Rather than shielding me from difficulties, it gave me the confidence I needed to conquer them.)

When I got home, I put the John the Conqueror on my altar along with the lodestone, fed the lodestone again and thanked it and asked it to keep working for me, and burned a candle for them both (as well as for my angelic patrons, to thank them for interceding for me). I'm going to keep those two as a permanent part of my success altar, and I'm definitely using the full Crown of Success spell kit to kick off my next major project!

I'd definitely recommend it for anyone who needs that little additional confidence and oomph when tackling a task. :D

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:36 pm

Great ritual ... love it!

Miss Ida Lundin

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:17 am

Thanks for sharing coraa!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:46 am

Thank you for sharing your fantastic ritual with us coraa!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:51 am

Thats great news, I am glad for your success.

coraa
Forum Member

Crown of Success or King Solomon Wisdom for creative work?

Unread post by coraa » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:35 am

(Originally posted this in 'help for your situation,' but then I realized that since I'm asking about two spell kits, it'd probably be better here...)

I'm working on a creative project (finishing my novel!), and trying to figure out the best work to do to promote success both with the creative work of finishing it and with the possible saleability and success of the book afterward.

I have both the Crown of Success spell kit and the King Solomon Wisdom spell kit, and I'm not sure which would be better for this part of the process! I have had great personal success with Crown of Success, so there's that, but King Solomon Wisdom is also appealing for its influence on mental clarity and so forth.

Does anyone have any opinion on which to do? (Or, if both, which to do first?)

(I also have money drawing and lodestone materials, but that seems more appropriate for when the book is finished and I'm seeking sales/an agent....)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Crown of Success or King Solomon Wisdom for creative work?

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:10 pm

Why not do both? In most of success work I combine Crown of Success with King Solomon's Wisdom products. This gives you eloquence, success, mental skill, wisdom to make right decisions, and an all around great base for most products.

Consider using products like Road Opener and Attraction to help the work along.

coraa
Forum Member

Unread post by coraa » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:20 pm

That makes sense! They do both seem to be fully appropriate for the work, and I very much would like the influence of both on the work.

Would it make sense to do them sequentially, or simultaneously? The spells are pretty compatible, but I'm not sure whether it makes more sense to do a full course of one and then a full course of the other, or to combine them (and if I combine them, should I combine the two in the sense that I mix the Crown of Success and King Solomon Wisdom incenses and burn that, and then mix the Crown of Success and King Solomon Wisdom bath crystals and bathe in that, or should I do one bath and incense the first day and another the second rather than combining them?). Or does it matter?

I'm trying not to overthink this too much, but I also want to not goof it up--especially as I've had such good luck with Lucky Mojo supplies and hoodoo methods before!

(I did already do a full Van Van and Road Opener ritual, along with a full course of spiritual cleansing and protection work, so I feel pretty good about that--although of course I intend to keep up the road opening and cleansing/protection regularly.)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:23 pm

If you have spell kits then do them separately by following the instructions clearly. I dont' recommend combining the kits unless you know what you are doing.

coraa
Forum Member

Unread post by coraa » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:35 pm

Great, thank you!

witchy_woman
Forum Member

COS, King Solomon, Clarity oils

Unread post by witchy_woman » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:35 pm

I was at wits end, with my kids. They were constantly fighting, bring home bad grade, and talking back.
I am not a loosey goosey mom. I do my best to enforce rules, but I was getting overwhelmed. So I ordered Lucky Mojo brand Crown of Success, King Solomon, and Clarity oils from Miss Bri. I snuck these oils into their shampoo, conditioner, and lotion; and prayed over it. To be honest.... I was so busy that I ended up forgetting about it. With in a few days later my kids were getting along better, fighting less, talking back less. And with in a week or two my kids started bring home good grades. Oh and let's not forget.. they were even picking up after themselves, without whining. I was so amazed I started thinking "WTH?", then I remembered the LM oils. ! So I highly recommend these oils!

Thank you, Catherine for making awesome products!
Thank you Miss Bri for your great customer service and being so helpful!!
Thank you St. Jude, for answering all my prayers!

AmaSarah
Forum Member
Re: COS, King Solomon, Clarity oils

Unread post by AmaSarah » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:44 pm

Love your story! good for you!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:50 pm

This is a wonderful share witchy_woman and Great advice from Miss Bri! Thank you!
#1606 GA

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:33 am

I love it! Thank you for sharing this story witchy_woman. :-D
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

witchy_woman
Forum Member

Unread post by witchy_woman » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:45 pm

I know what it is like, when you've tried everything you can think of. Yet nothing works. So if this helps you, I'll be happy. Good luck, all!

witchy_woman
Forum Member

Re: CROWN OF SUCCESS products - What was your experience?

Unread post by witchy_woman » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:06 am

First I want to say a big "CONGRATULATIONS!!!!", for getting out of that relationship. I know how hard it can be to get away from that kind of situation.

I used my CoS oil on my kids, with a couple of other oils. I snuck them in to their shampoo and conditioner. lol It does work!
cos,-king-solomon,-clarity-oils-t11646.html

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:14 am

First congratulations on your work! Second, I actually have candles that burn at my office ;) I know not everyone can do that but thankfully, I can.
I too, work with Crown of Success and King Solomon Wisdom both for me and two other family members, one of them is my child.
I have worked with The full line of Crown of Success from the oil to the Vigal. It is in my top five of favorites!!!
Crown of Success is also in my Rootworker's Special.
I also agree with jwmcclin's reply, "I had to put some work into what I was petitioning".
Here's my take on that too, if you want the success, the work, the money, the relationship, "the anything" you have to be willing to "work on it" and "work for it". Does it mean that sometimes there might be a bump in the road or a challenge to overcome? Those bumps and challenges make us stronger, teach us lessons and usually send us in the right direction, if we are smart enough to recognize what is happening when faced with the challenge.-- And there are products for those "blocked roads" and obstacles, too. (but thats for another thread)
Best of luck and continued Success to all here at the Lucky Mojo Forum!!!
#1606 GA

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:33 am

Katie_Did1111: I cannot commend you enough on getting out of that relationship. I know first hand how tremendously hard it can be, yet seem so easy to those outside of said relationship. My mother and I were locked into an extremely brutal abusive relationship with her then boyfriend for almost 5 years. It was a terrible time in my young life and now, 25 years later, I have come to understand what she had to go through and how tough it was for her. We had to eventually leave in t he middle of the night in a rented U-Haul after another of the NUMEROUS overnight jailings of this man.

Congrats to you and keep going! Your life is well worth it! Continue your work and report back to us! Definitely get some Crown Of Success items, especially vigil candle...

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!
-Joseph M
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Brother Elijah Mose
HRCC Graduate
Crown of Success Honey Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Brother Elijah Mose » Fri May 13, 2011 10:06 pm

I'd like to start a honey jar as an ongoing work for general success in matters of school and work, but I was wondering which kit to choose. I'm torn between Crown of Success and King Solomon -- any suggestions? Thanks!
HRCC Graduate #1765

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Crown of Success or King Solomon honey jar?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 14, 2011 7:03 am

I would work the Crown of Success honey jar, although, I would start with the Spell Kit followed by the King Solomon Spell kit.

sugarbaby
Forum Member

Unread post by sugarbaby » Sat May 14, 2011 12:27 pm

May I just add that the incense for COS and KSW is brilliant when your studying. I swear my head just clears right up and I find that i'm just on it.

Brother Elijah Mose
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Brother Elijah Mose » Sat May 14, 2011 3:55 pm

Thanks for the suggestions! I'm going to order the CoS honey jar when my cash comes in, and might throw in some King Solomon incense. While I'd like to buy the spell kits too, I need to be careful with my funds until I either get work this summer or get back to the monastery kitchen in August. I think the summer break would probably give me good enough time to get the honey jar working well before school begins. :D

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 14, 2011 4:20 pm

When funds are the issue, you definitely have the right items on your list. I like the kits because they include everything and so much more to work with over periods of time. The honey jar is a nice steady long term work. Good luck!

ctwright778

Unread post by ctwright778 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:13 pm

I purchased a crown of success vigil candle for my reader to help with her business, and she had customers coming in for readings like crazy. And the candle smelled wonderful .

MightyScorpio

Unread post by MightyScorpio » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:56 am

Three jobs lol

Donnalee

Unread post by Donnalee » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:17 pm

Hi Katie, I have used Crown Of Success products for sometime now. I use the oil to dress glass encased candles, Photos in any works I do. I put some in my oil difuser @ my business is is a great stimulator. I use the powders on letters or peditions as needed. I even put a little in my shoes. I love to burn the loose incense as well, It really raises the vibration level. I put the oil on a cotton ball in my sons pillow slip. I even put the powder in his jean pockets after a wash. I also put powders on my customer receipt book & dust my business cards as well. I could go on & on. I have had wonderful results with all the products. FYI another of my favorites is Indian Spirit Guide oil & Van Van they are tremedous. Make no mistake the Lucky Mojo products are the real deal. I have tried others, no comparison. Blessings to you.
donnalee

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Great Share DonnaLee!!! Outstanding advice!!!
Be Blessed now and forever my friend!!!
#1606 GA

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:47 am

Donnalee,

Those are definitely great suggestions, and I love how you provided an endless way to use the products in all aspects of your life.

cherish
Forum Member

Old Crown of Success Spell Kit

Unread post by cherish » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:36 am

Hello all! I found a COS Kit that I purchased last year in late April. I had forgotten I had it. I only used it once. The sachet powder, the incense, and the bath crystals is what I used. I haven't used the 9 herb bath, the mojo bag, and the candles yet. Everything still smells the same but I'm a little skeptical. My question is, since it's over a year old, could I still use it or should I purchase a new kit?

Thanks!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Old Crown of Success Spell Kit

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:02 am

Yes you can still use it.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”