Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Crown of Success Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
supper

Unread post by supper » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:50 pm

Hello

I have been an artist for more than 15yrs and I have been in many solo and group shows. enter many contest
and working on many personal projects, and have gone on jobs that pay for me to shoot. Which is all great and
people have said to me that my work is great and that some people would love to own some of my work.
Its just that they don't have the money to spend on 'my art work'. Even though I dont think my art work is not that
expensive I am willing to negotiate.
I was invite to do a group show in Japan this year, which I am very excite. My question is there anything to enhance on
succeeding in the show? I would love to sell out (showing 3 pieces). I am planning on burning candle. But before I mail
my art work to the gallery in Japan, shall I anoint and resit a prayer before shipping my work?
Thank you so much for your time,
supper

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Crown of Success

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:51 pm

I would use Crown of Success, Look Me Over, and Money Drawing, Prosperity, or Wealthy Way products.
If your art is something that can be physically dusted (lightly) with sachet powders then that is wonderful and I would so that before sending them. Same thing with any paper products that might be handed out about you at the show. Set a Crown of Success Vigil Light and have it burning for the duration of the show as well.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

supper

Re: Crown of Success

Unread post by supper » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:05 pm

Oh Bri I Hart You Thank you so much!!
Bless you,
supper

Reynolds

Herbs for a Success Candle

Unread post by Reynolds » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:49 pm

Hi everyone,
here's a question that you guys may not have an answer to or may not want to answer for reasons of proprietary formulai etc...

But here I go:

I want to burn a purple glass encased candle and annoint it with Crown of Success oil and carve a genral success petition on it. If I were to sprinkle a tiny amount of herbs on the top, what would you guys recomend? Cinnamon, Master root and High John chips come to mind, but I may be completley off, and probably haven't thought of anything else.
Any ideas?

Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Herbs for a Success Candle

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:57 pm

Well, it would all depend on the field of endeavour in which you were hoping to find success -- money, love, test-taking, job and career, the 220 low hurdles -- my gosh, the possibilities are endless and varied. Do you have a copy of HHRM? If so, look on page 214, in the list of herbs titled "Gain Power, Eloquence, Success and Mastery, Command Respect." Cinnamon is not included, but 17 other herbs are. Also, by looking in your bottle of Crown of Success Oil, you may be able to identify some of the herbs.

OIL-HOO-CROW
Crown of Success Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Reynolds

Re: Herbs for a Success Candle

Unread post by Reynolds » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:52 pm

Will do and thanks

Dolmance
Newly Registered

Adding John the Conqueror Root to Crown of Success Oil

Unread post by Dolmance » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:07 am

Hi,

I was thinking of adding a John the Conqueror root to my mottle of Crown of Success oil to give it that extra oomph for my particular needs. My question is, does the root need to be whole when added or can I shred the root so that I don't need to change the bottle (the root is bigger than the neck of the bottle). Also, would I need to add the whole root, or can I just add a few shavings and use the rest of the root in another manner?

Thanks,
Dom.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Adding John the Conqueror to Crown of Success

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:09 am

JC root chips and shavings can be added to oils just fine. The whole root is used for mojo bags, big bottles of oil, altar work, fixed lamps, and lots of other things to. Just add a few chips or shavings to a smaller bottle of oil. And LMC Crown of Success might already have some JC root in it, I don't know.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Dolmance
Newly Registered

Re: Adding John the Conqueror to Crown of Success

Unread post by Dolmance » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:04 pm

Hi Bri,

Thanks for your help here and in my other topic. :-)

Regards,
Dom.

phoenixrayne

Unread post by phoenixrayne » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:01 pm

I bought this oil a few months ago.

Now I have questions.

One week ago today, I decided I was going to lose weight and get my house sparkly clean. I found the Crown of Success Oil in my cabinet - I had only used it once before.

Back in September - I used it when I began homeschooling my son. Which I might add - he has had immense success - he is supposed to be in Kindergarten. We have been working at his pace and he has taken off. In fact taken off would be an understatement - he is now testing at early 2nd grade level in math. He is also reading at early first grade letters. (I took him out of regular school because the teachers wanted to put him in special ed. They said he was "slow.") I actually had forgotten I burned a dress candle for this....

Until today -

I had put a couple of drops of Crown of Success oil in a potpurri pot and let it simmer a bit - while I was cleaning house and taking care of getting my preparations ready to start Weight Watchers (again) I am not sure really why other than "Maybe this will help - and it can't hurt cause it smells good."

Regardless, something has happened. Please understand - I used to *hate* vegetables. (This is most likely what caused my weight issue in the first place.) In the past when I have gone on diets I would attempt to eat my veggies - but would get derailed because I HATED them. They were bitter! I started them pureeing them to mush and eating that doused with Tabasco.

Then the weekend happened and we went out to eat. I was pretty sure I was doomed. I ordered a vege plate and hoped for the best... and - they were GOOD. I had a real "Sam I Am" Dr Seuss moment. (Though I did not like then not because I had not tried them - I HAD repeatedly. I have tried to FORCE myself to like them. And never had success...

Today I got hungry for a snack - and I ate carrots - RAW!

(While this may sound ridiculous to some - the very idea of raw veges to me was awful. I have forced myself to eat them before but they were always BITTER.)Today was a different story however - they were not bitter but SWEET. It's like someone replaced my taste buds!

I am kind of wondering what is this though. I *thought* I understood magick in the past but I never really considered it to be... well.. so literal I guess. I *thought* I had worked magick before - but now I am not so sure. Or maybe this is one of those weird "stories" I have always heard others tell - only I assumed they were exaggerating...

I assume this won't just "go away" as my sons success hasn't - but then he hasn't spent time wondering if it was "him" or "the magick" - he's 6 - he doesn't care!

That and I am wondering - is this real? I feel like I am taking a trip down the rabbit hole a bit - eating veges and having a clean house has not been "me" ever before. (I guess it's weirding me out a bit and I am kinda questioning my own sanity.)

CopperFox
HRCC Student
Re: Crown of Success Oil

Unread post by CopperFox » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:59 pm

Wow, I've really got to add the Crown of Success oil to my next order! I love your story and hope your success continues as does your son's. Please keep us posted!
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:22 pm

Phoenixrayne-
I have been so very frustrated lately trying to get my life organized. It has been a battle for as long as I can remember. I even had a dream last night and in it I was crying over this issue. I have ADD (for real) and it really does affect me when it comes to follow up on my plans and the organization thing. I have actually prayed on this TODAY for a way to help me. WOW- as I write this I just now came to the realization that I know what my dream meant last night! In it as I was crying a woman came to me and said that I needed to take this "medicine" and ALL day I have been trying to remember what she called it and all I could remember was that it started with a C! I am in shock. I know now that she meant CROWN of Success! How cool is this? Sorry for the ramble- it still surprises me as the answers come in just when we need them. Thanks for being a part of this for me! I love this place! I am ordering asap! :-) Oh- I was going to say that I would try this since it helped you so well- thats why I started this post in the first place. LOL

phoenixrayne

Unread post by phoenixrayne » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:36 pm

That is wonderful!

I actually had no clue what possessed me to post that in the first place cause I was pretty sure no one would read it.. Now I am glad I did!

PLUS - it's still working! I am down 9 pounds as of last Sunday - I only weigh in once a week but seeing how my close fit I am not worried about this weeks "weigh in." As far as my house - well it gets messy - but it gets clean too! My son is starting to help me more AND the improved diet has helped me with enough energy to get a LOT more done! (I know your pain with ADD - that is my issue too - I start 15 different things and don't get ANY of them finished usually. )

I am so excited! And I am even more excited someone else got some help from my ramble!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:47 pm

I have used Crown of Success for both business and education and it is quite effective.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Black Mage

Unread post by Black Mage » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:54 am

Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm defiantly going to get some Crown of Success oil! I’m taking hard classes this semester, looking for a job, trying to eat more healthy and lose weight.

k77084

Unread post by k77084 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:30 pm

Thank you for sharing, I had not thought about simmering a little oil in a pot of water to put influences in the house (use in in sprays,don't know why I never just thought about adding to a simmering pot!..lol) anyway wonderful idea, it truly makes the house smell nice and leaves a positive influence in the whole house.... and yes good things have been happening since I started doing this! Thanks!!!!
~Kiana

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:29 pm

Neither have I... yet have other LM oils in water for appropriate purposes; this is appropriate as well. Love love love this forum.

phoenixrayne

Unread post by phoenixrayne » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:25 am

well - it's been a while - but for those still interested I figuered I would post an update. I have recently busted through my previous "wall." I am still overweight and I am still working on it diligently! Since the very first post - I have dropped 40 pounds. By myself - no "bs" - no meetings - no giving money away to big corporations to send me prepackaged food.

The house has gotten MUCH cleaner. (and - I have less dishes to do because I have quit grazing all the time!) I still have 90 pounds or so to drop - but now I am confident I can do it. When I have a hard day - I burn a few drops of my oils. I have also taken to heating a little up when I have to cook something I SHOULDN'T EAT (like cookies or something.)

Moxy

Unread post by Moxy » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:08 pm

I'm so happy for you Phoenixrayne, keep up the good work! :D
I recently started using crown of success to help out with some work issues, and I am hooked. I like annointing myself with it before work, and using it to dress my candles, and feed my mojo. Never thought of putting it in my oil burner, great idea!
Thank you St. Martha!

Ruth2

Unread post by Ruth2 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:29 am

Congratulations! I LOVE the Crown of Success products. I use them a lot.

Ruth.

Donnalee2

Unread post by Donnalee2 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:05 am

This has been a great thread. I put 3 drops of my Indian spirit guide oil I just received on the tealight. I then put it in a small blue ceramic diffuser for oils, I put a generous amount in the top and wow everyone who comes in my shop remarks how clean & wonderful it smells. You can feel the energy in the space.. I bought another diffuser yesterday & used it in my home last nite. I can't explain the wonderful feeling other than spiritually charged. Now I need to order some more.(I love it) I had never thougt to use my LM oils this way. I have so many & cannot wait to try them all.

phoenixrising

Unread post by phoenixrising » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:04 pm

I love this forum! I had never thought of using the oils in a diffuser...I have recently fallen in love with the 7-11 Holy Oil and this would be an excellent way to use it to send that peaceful soothing vibe that I get from wearing the oil throughout my home. I also got some Crown of Success Oil with my last order. I'll try that with the diffuser as well.

Thanks!

Nette70802

Unread post by Nette70802 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:26 am

Yes! Crown of Success Oil is one of my favorites also!! I also am in Graduate School and this stuff is amazing! If I have a paper to type or a project due I use it right before I start typing or on my project and everything flows together. I have not used it at work, but I'm going to start. I use it for weight loss the past 3 weeks , and I have lost 14lbs!! I'm so glad other have had positive things happen with this oil also!

phoenixrayne

Unread post by phoenixrayne » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:34 pm

Yeah I gotta get more - I've used up my little stash! I use this stuff about once a week though. Everyone in the house LOVES the scent - which is a bonus. And - my homeschool Kindergartener I mention at the beginning of this story is now reading Dr. Suess all by himself and has progressed 3/4 of the way through is Headsprout.

A little dab will do ya in the diffusers. I have noticed though I had some older oils I used and - they seemed to have lost their scent. Do oils have a shelf life?

omgee123

Crown of Success oil or powder to dress oral pills?

Unread post by omgee123 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:31 pm

hi, i was wondering how do i dress something that it tooken orally like pills etc.?

do i just dress the bottle that they come in for success or what?

please pretty please help me thanks!!!!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Crown of Success oil or powder to dress oral pills?

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:08 pm

You can dress the outside of the bottle if you like. But DO NOT dress the pills or in anyway ingest any spiritual oils, powders, washes or incense.
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:51 pm

I agree with HailDiscordia... Some ingredients may not be consumable.

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:19 pm

controlling-oil-sprinkled-on-marijuana-t1076.html#p5323

As Miss Cat states, these oils are not edible.

Moxy

Unread post by Moxy » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:38 pm

here is a thread that covers that how-long-do-oils-stay-effective--t5483s30.html
Thank you St. Martha!

candyc811

Unread post by candyc811 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:20 pm

hello there

pls can anyone provide me insight on how i can use crown of sucess oil for

weight loss

child studies: how i can use crown of success oil so my 5 years old do better in studies? any thoughts?

career success: in what way boss handwriting can be used to bring in positivity on career front?

I don't have much insight since i am new to this forum pls advise

also i have

attraction oil
fast luck oil

would like to use to get my old friend back to revive contact - any idea how i may use? he lives in the different country.

also i have a honey jar spell kit. should i burn pink candle with attraction oil everyday to bring back my old friend? any better ideas? pls advise.

thanks
candy
anu

Moxy

Unread post by Moxy » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:42 pm

Hi Candayc811, welcome to the forum!
here is a link on oils in hoodoo you may find helpful http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
Thank you St. Martha!

candyc811

Unread post by candyc811 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:58 pm

thanks! i read the link on how to use oils however I would appreciate if anyone can tell me how i can use on my 5 + year old reg his studies.
should i put on his head or what? should i burn a candle? if yes then what candle - pls advise
also how would i use for weight loss?
i appreciate a little bit more details. i would love to pick up from your ideas and successful experience
thank you so much in advance.

Ruth2

Unread post by Ruth2 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:02 pm

For my daughter's improvement in school I burned a King Solomon Wisdom candle prepared by LM.

In addition, I anointed her forehead every morning before school with the Crown of Success oil.

I made my own bath salts with the oil as well and put them in her bath.

I sprinkled sachet powder in her hairbrush so it would get on her hair when she brushed it and I sprinkled some in her room and in her bed. Not a lot. Just a little.

Ruth.

Ruth2

Unread post by Ruth2 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:05 pm

Here's the thread that I started for my daughter's school work. I got a lot of great suggestions.

school-work-spell-t5354.html

annie2

Anointing honey jar with LM crown of success oil

Unread post by annie2 » Mon May 31, 2010 1:15 pm

Hello everyone--
I am wondering if it would be appropriate to us LM Crown of Success oil as the anointing oil in a honey jar spell --the focus of which is my husband. After some severe financial set backs he has become increasingly withdrawn and unhappy. My thought is to combine the honey jar with 'success' in order to bring a more loving atmosphere into out home and marriage as well as bringing him into contact with any fortuitous financial opportunities.

Thanks
Annie

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Anointing honey jar with LM crown of success oil

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 31, 2010 1:20 pm

I think what you are looking for is peaceful home, fire of love, and perhaps marriage products. Trying to bring happiness to your home and marriage is a different intention form financial opportunities. I would recommend doing some uncrossing work and road opening work, and then follow up with doing some crown of success for your husband to help him get some financial opportunities. You can definitely make a separate honey jar for success regarding your husband.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 31, 2010 1:22 pm

I see those as separate conjures completely.

You'll want to get some cleansing work on for your husband on on your house - Chinese Wash and 13-Herb bath are great. That will help clear away the negativity that's built up due to his depression.

A honey-jar with Healing oil &/or St. Dymphna oil (the patron saint of mental/emotional health) could be good, with herbs like althea, flax, mint, and sage to help heal and soothe him, and sweeten his mind.

Then do a bottle spell aimed at drawing financial success - things like John the Conqueror, Master root, bay, five finger grass, all spice, cinnamon, etc. Use Crown of Success with Wealthy Way oils on dressed candles on it, and shake it on the days you're not burning candles, calling out your petition.

Then a Peaceful Home + Dixie Love honey jar on the two of you to keep your home life and relationship calm, harmonious, and passionate.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

annie2

Unread post by annie2 » Mon May 31, 2010 1:24 pm

Thank You both--I appreciate the suggestions!

fiore

Unread post by fiore » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:39 am

Awesome thread!! I just order my Crown of Success oil and sachet powder. I am looking forward to using it and will let you know of future developments as a result. Again, thanks!

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:11 pm

Crown of Success oil is the best smelling oil I've tried from LM. It smells heavenly.
HRCC Student #2174

Ruth2

Unread post by Ruth2 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:18 am

cognitivedissonance wrote:Crown of Success oil is the best smelling oil I've tried from LM. It smells heavenly.

The only one I like better, as far as smell goes, is the Psychic Vision oil. That smells wonderful.

Ruth.

fiore

Unread post by fiore » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:19 am

As a result of this thread, I have purchased Crown of Success oil and sachet powder and I absolutely love the way it smells.

I had it delivered to my job. It came to my office this morning. This is the weird thing though. This morning, while on the train, on my way to Manhattan, I got the idea of starting a gratitude group with the intention of, not only consciousness raising, but to even socialize and just have fun! I really thought this was a good idea. I arrived at work, within the hour, our mailroom guy delivered my lucky mojo package. What perfect timing.

I may have two groups to start. One with the ladies at work and one with my friends in the neighborhood.

Aside from that, I have a proposal that I am working on to present to our board of directors. I actually hit a brick wall with it. I am going to use this oil and work on it. I even sprinkled some of the sachet in my office.

I'll definately keep you updated.

Thank you Lucky Mojo!

Fernview
HRCC Student

LM oils vs. other oils

Unread post by Fernview » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:46 am

I anoited myself with my Crown of Success oil from LM yesterday and got pretty good results. I'm happy.

It's funny because I used other brands of Crown of Success that are sold in occult stores, but none of them seem to really work for me like this. Does anyone know why this is?

Maljen
Re: LM oils vs. other oils

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:04 am

LM is handmade with real herbs, oils, roots and mineral (if applicable). Each batch or bottle is handmade and prayed over while being created. Other companies' products are often machine made and not made to Hoodoo recipes or standards. Cat and her staff hands down make the best products I've used.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:07 pm

I've used another brand of oils with some success, but not nearly as much as when I use LM.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:46 pm

Most mass-produced oils are 100% synthetic and filled with toxic chemicals. There is no essence/spirit of the plants that are supposed to go into them, and therefore they lack all power. After experiencing the real deal, and also gone to great lengths to lessen the toxic load I am exposed to in everyday foods and products, I have NEVER touched those oils again.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:50 pm

...Devi you took the words out of my mouth... no truer statement has been made...enough said! This post can be locked now....

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:52 pm

I agree with Devi. I have MCS....multiple chemical sensitivity. Walking down the cleaner aisle in a store will literally make me sick. I don't use any cleaner with a synthetic scent. I cannot stomach commercial perfumes. And any 'scented' candle will give me a migraine. Not only do LM's oils work amazingly well, they do not make me ill. Once you get used to smelling 'the real thing', you'll find the 'fake' stuff just smells bad!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Fernview
HRCC Student

Unread post by Fernview » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:45 pm

Thanks everyone! It's true I really do see a difference in the scent of the other brands of oils compared to those of LM. I am very happy to have a chance to work with them.

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:08 am

Wow these stories are amazing!
Do you guys think crown of success would help me get a job if I dressed my computer with it? I apply online to positions.

mscarib

Unread post by mscarib » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:15 pm

This is what drove me to join the forum and really read more about lucky mojo. I just started to buy these oils etc and i've been using an irresistible and follow me boy oil from another shop and didn't do anything. I just said this thing doesn't work...Then my sister found lucky mojo and ordered its funny because i hated the smell but one day i say hey let me try this follow me boy oil and come to me oil before i hopped out the car and in to the store i said a quick prayer then in i went within two minutes a detective investigating a robbery was all over me. He followed me when i went o buy my scratch off and when i went to buy my nephew candy flirting and telling me how good i smell..It was funny because i was not dressed to impressed. I looked like i just roll out of bed i was like that's crazy i didn't even focus on it really just a let me see if this works kinda attitude..Now i am looking at 10 different spell kits lol. Now lets see if i focus all my energy what's going to happen . Thanks lucky mojo

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:06 pm

I've purchased oils from other places before I found LM, I have to say the quality is far and away better than any of the other products I've used in the past.

I even tried to "re-invent" some of the older oils by adding herbs to them, while I do feel they worked better adding the additional herbs, nothing has worked as well for me as LM.
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

sassafrassblonde

Unread post by sassafrassblonde » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:48 am

Oh my gosh, what fantastic stories....
GEEZ, now I have YET ANOTHER product on the list for my next order! :D
I'm so pleased for everyone.
Sassy

Aphrodesia

Unread post by Aphrodesia » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:09 pm

I have ADD as well and recently had to leave school to focus on treatment for a recent diagnosis of bipolar disorder. Becuz of these two issues, I have a hard time focusing. Especially when it comes to weight loss and housekeeping.

I recently ordeed some Crown of Success oil for an upcoming court case and I was browsing the forum to see what else I could do with it and I came across this topic. I definately plan to start using this oil to tackle my issues. Thank you Phoenix ur post. I will keep yall posted on how things go!

starrybluiz

Unread post by starrybluiz » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:13 pm

I just had to add my story to this board.

On September 2nd, after banking hours, I made a cash deposit into my checking account though the ATM. This particular ATM just takes the bills, runs them through a sorter and displays the bills and denominations on the screen to verify your deposit. Very high-tech I suppose.

Well, after I deposited several hundred dollars I heard the motor running and then a high pitched squeal, and then if froze. It spit out my card and a receipt stating there was an equipment failure and my deposit was $0.00.

I tried to reinsert my card and open the drawer again, but it told me the machine was out of service. I went home to call customer service, but the only people available was an after hours number to report lost or stolen cards, and they could not help me.

First thing in the morning, before the bank opened, I called the customer service number again. I was then told that a third party company services the ATM's and all they could do was take my information and file a dispute, the process of recovering my money would take 7 to 10 days.

Understand that my only income right now is unemployment compensations and that was all the money I had. Rent was due and I had no other money at all, not to mention Labor Day plans I had.

So when the bank opened I went into the bank and talked to them. I was placated very well, and I thought I was going to get what is called a provisional credit to my account, but a manager needed to be located first. So, I went home and waited for a phone call.

When the call came I was told that the branch manager was on vacation and would not approve the credit, and no other managers were willing to extend me the credit. I was out of luck and had to wait the 7-10 days.

The next morning I remembered my Crown of Success oil I had just received, and I remembered reading the posts on this forum. I anointed my forehead, placed a couple of drops in water in my electric potpourri warmer, placed it by my phone and sat for a while, thinking about what I wanted to happen. I then made a phone call to the customer service number again and quickly explained what had happened, and the results I had got so far. I was placed on hold for about two minutes and when the person returned to the phone, my credit had been approved and my money was in my bank account.

I was truly amazed, to say the least. I got my bills paid and had a wonderful weekend, as well.

route95

Unread post by route95 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:52 pm

Amazing story! Thanks for sharing this :)

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:55 pm

And that's how it works!!! GREAT SHARE!!!

OIL-HOO-CROW
Crown of Success Oil
$7.50

Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

kiki82

Unread post by kiki82 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:11 pm

Thanks to this thread, I purchased a bottle of COS oil and it working wonders for me!

I just recently started an online MBA program. I have been out of school for a few years so having to get back into the groove of doing schoolwork was a bit difficult. After receiving the oil and using it, I have to say that my work is getting done without any procrastination!

Thanks for the fantastic oils LM! :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:09 pm

Great, try King Solomon...it enhances the effect. Believe me!

Ms_Glama
Question about crown of success oil

Unread post by Ms_Glama » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:10 pm

Can crown of success oil b used in situations involving love and how?..meaning to speak to some and get thru to them..can someone pls explain further..

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”