• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:15 am

Crucifix / Cross Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Unread postby stelselv » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:48 am

salute to LM forum, :D

has anyone worked with the CRFX candle. :?:

i lighted a black CRFX candle last year (was my 1st lm order), I did not know anything about hoodoo.. I just read the instructions on the lm website and itched on the candle ''TO ALL MY ENEMIES''. I did not dress the candle.... I let it burn in one day for 4 hours or more. It burnt out completely but i did not dispose the nails immediately or properly............ Once my life started picking up I forgot all about the nails and I think I threw them away in the trash.... :shock:

(13 herb bath is miraculous, i have so much of clarity) As i am typing right now I am realizing my mistakes.......... I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID.... MY GOD,................. :?

IN 4 weeks I observed changes in my life, my job was a success, money was flowing in, paid all my bills---My bill drawer was empty... made many friends, got healthier,,,,,etc.......(so i must have sent it all back to my enemies from the past and present) :twisted:

in sept 08, a b*t"h, came to work, within 3 months I was out of job, i am weak, my bill's drawer is overflowing, I AM STUCK IN THE SAME POSITION for the past 1 year.............she did terrible work on me.-----.like crossing and hot footing............After she did some heavy work i think everything got reversed unto me all over again...........from past, present and future..............SO I GUESS I ASKED FOR EVERYTHING............ :oops:

OK i HAVE LEARNT MY LESSON, I should have disposed the nails properly....... :shock:

my question is should I have continued lighting the CRFX candle like every month once? :geek:
or lighted it for 9 days instead of one day?...... :ugeek:
or should I have stuck nails into the candle at the first place?
should i have dressed the candle.... ? :oops:

OR SHOULD I HAVE JUST BURNT THE CANDLE ALL BY ITSELF AND LET IT BE....................NO NAILS, NO DRESSING, NO DISPOSAL...ETC

Appreciate your post....tell me what you think and your experience.. this is the place for me to learn....... .. thanks
stelselv

Re: Crucifix candle

Unread postby Mother Mystic » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:53 am

Seems to me you left out a very important part of any work - Protection! I'd recommend you start over with the 13 herb bath, follow that up with the Fiery Wall of Protection Spell kit and then if you feel enemy or justice work needs to be done either proceed on your own or consult a qualified practitioner.
Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelselv » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:56 am

you left out a very important part of any work - Protection! I'd recommend you start over with the 13 herb bath, follow that up with the Fiery Wall of Protection Spell kit

perfect answer, thanks :mrgreen:
stelselv

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:53 am

Gamache recommends keeping two white crucifix candles on your altar to represent protection and purity of intention. If you like the symbolism of the crucifi candle, you may want to incorporate this into your regular practice.

ALTAR LOOKS LIKE:

|________________________|
Front of altar

X = crucifix candles
O = main candle/item you're working on

Other candles or items go to the sides, but in front of the white crucifix candles.

If you're interested, you can buy his book through LM. (I recommend it! It's very good.)
NotDorianGray

Unread postby stelselv » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:38 am

thanks NDG, for the new valueable info. :D

I wil buy the book. I will cut and paste your reply.... :|

just 2 question, ;)

I don't have white crfx candle at the moment, can I light 2 white candle (until I have place my order). :P

So whenever I am doing reversing or evil repelling work, I need to have 2 white crfx candle for protection? :?:
stelselv

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:31 am

Preview your posts man! (slaps self) I f%*ked up the formatting there...

You don't need the candles. But if you like that sort of thing, then go for it.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby stelselv » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:20 am

(slaps self) I f%*ked up the formatting there..

Hey NDG, I got the picture, does not matter. Tried placing 3 white candles in a triangle (with my work in the centre). place a mini st micheal statue, a bible and a prayer book for each candle. should be fine now.. I don't know if it is voodoo tradition but it seems like it could work... ;) thanks for all your help... :mrgreen:
stelselv

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:42 am

Well, I've fixed it now.

Traditionally, you put the bible in one of the front corners.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby stelselv » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:47 am

Traditionally, you put the bible in one of the front corners.

DID THAT :mrgreen: .........MANY THANKS TO YOU................
stelselv

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:32 am

You should really buy Gamache's book. I think you'll like it. Or at least find it really interesting. (I have ahuge book collection, and that one is honestly one of the most useful among them.)
NotDorianGray

Unread postby stelselv » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:52 am

hello NDG, Definately I will buy the book via LM. I am into sprituality, meditation, universal energy etc............. Now I am also interested in taking the LM course, probably next year...... I will need to read alot of books, I am collecting book titles now, thanks for the recommendation..
stelselv

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:32 am

It is probably the most thorough introduction to candle magic you'll ever come across. A lot of the specified rituals contain a huge number of candles (which you can reduce when you know what you're doing), but there are lots of tables and information that you'll keep coming back to.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby stelselv » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:48 am

thanks again NDG for the info........ will include in my next order.........
stelselv

Crucifix candle (when?)

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:04 pm

While viewing the various spells that the crucifix candle is used in, I wanted to ask anyone with experience using them, what is an appropriate use? Is it similar to other candles, a personal choice.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Crucifix candle (when?)

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:15 pm

Crucifix candles have varied use, they can be used as an altar candle-one devoted to honoring ancestors, lit in honor of the spirits, or in honor of the Divine. In this sense it can be a devotional offering. It also can be used in overall conjure. The white crucifix candle can be used in the FWP conjure, healing conjure, a black crucifix can be used in dark work, in reversing and banishing work. Ultimately, the uses are many and its up to the practitioner how they wish to employ this candle.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CopperFox » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:18 pm

Crucifix candles are great for healing and blessing work, petitioning saints and ancestor veneration. I recently ordered a yellow four leaf clover style (have to look in the LM complete inventory, it's not pictured) to work a blessing ritual to get my new conjure biz off to a good start. I am going to petition for the ability to help others and my success. Those would be my preferred uses -- I am sure there are other folks who use them in many other ways. I look forward to seeing how others respond to this question.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby phoenixrising » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:39 pm

I received my white crucifix candle that I ordered to do some healing and blessing work on behalf of my mom. I think it will go well with 7-11 holy oil and some other things I got to use with it.

Phoenix
phoenixrising

LM Crucifix (Cross & Keys) Candle question

Unread postby path2success » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:43 pm

Question about the Crucifix (Cross & Keys) Candle.
1. If the 2 opposite arms of the cross fall seperately as the candle is burning then should it just be considered as the candle remains or should they be lit using seperate wicks so the wax melts?

2. This is a LM cross candle - do the arms always melt and fall or are there instances when they can completely melt? I've tried twice and both times the flame is so tall and strong that it starts melting the wax and the 2 seperate arms just fall apart.

3. Also can the white crucifix candle be used to bring 2 people together in deep love spiritually to build a strong bond?
path2success

Re: LM Crucifix (Cross & Keys) Candle question

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:58 pm

I consider it candle remains as each time I have burned a crucifix candle the arms fall off (and I do not try to light them using a wick).
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ScorpionP » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:48 pm

Hi. Ok I ordered a Black Crucifix candle and finally used it.

I noticed while it was burning the wax was pouring over the candle like lava in a folded form. Then the left side of the cross came off 1-2 days later, and then the right. The last day, it burned down to somewhat of a stump and cut off by itself. I forgot to add that it took an hr or so for it to really burn and at first and made a lot of cracking sounds at first. But after that it didn't really.

1) So can someone help me decipher the way the wax folded and the cross burned? It was VERY fascinating to watch.

2) I didn't dispose it until a few days later or a week. Is that bad?

3) And how can I use a white candle during the waning moon?
ScorpionP

Re: My Black Crucifix Candle - Divination Wanted

Unread postby aura » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:05 am

Hi ScorpionP,

1) it's hard to ascertain why the burn went the way it did since you haven't mentioned why you were burning the black crucifix candle. The stumpy finale and the ''snap crackle and pop'' are both fairly straight-forward however and you'll find there explanation along with more information to help you in candle divination from the following thread: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html. There's also an extensive thread on the subject in the forum that can be helpful:
candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-glass,-remains-t8537.html

2) again, you haven't mentioned why you were burning the candle - so it's unclear what kind of remains you kept lying around your house. if it was for crossing someone, it's certainly not wise to leave that kind of residue in your living space. like with all crossing work, cleansing the space following the work would be a good idea, especially since the stuff sat around there for a time.

3) you could use a white candle in a number of ways during a waning moon. you'd use it to remove crossed conditions or get rid of illness - you axis of intervention would simply be for ''taking away'' . That said, keep in mind that not all workers take into account the phase of the moon. Somework by day of the week or by hours of the clock.

Best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Re: My Black Crucifix Candle - Divination Wanted

Unread postby ScorpionP » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:00 am

Hi,
Thanks for replying. I used it to get rid of bad things, obstacles, and bad habits. Also, most times I wait a few days to a week to bury candlwork because I always have to go af find a river and do it while no cars are passing or someone looking.
ScorpionP

Re: Crucifix / Cross Candle Questions and Answers

Unread postby pinemarten » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:28 pm

I would like to do some work using Cast Off Evil and burning a crucifix candle while praying for relatives in recovery.

My first thought was to write multiple names on the candle, of the three people I was praying for.

Is it better to do a separate ritual for each one, and burn a separate candle?

I feel like I have more focus if I do it all in one session, but I am not very experienced, so I would appreciate advice.
Thank you Saint Jude, Saint Expedite, and Our Lady of Loreto for your loving help and guidance!
pinemarten

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:56 pm

Hello, pinemarten,
All their names on one candle will work. HOWEVER...
One name per candle sends out more energy and healing properties.
Wishing and praying that your family recovers swiftly.
Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby pinemarten » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:52 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida!

My intuition was telling me to do separate prayer vigils and candle burnings, but because of my fear for their wellbeing, I wanted to to jump in start something quick, ASAP! It made me impatient.

But it is probably better to relax and have faith that they are in God's hands, the best hands, and take my time with it.
Thank you Saint Jude, Saint Expedite, and Our Lady of Loreto for your loving help and guidance!
pinemarten

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:52 pm

I looked carefully for this. It seems to be the right thread.

I am having a heck of a time staying positive, and I mean about anything, not just my spellwork. Yes, I have a therapist and a psychiatrist, and she is monitoring my medication. I am doing all the non-magical, medical stuff you are supposed to do. I looked at the forum on staying positive or your spellwork is ruined and just got so upset. How can I manage to do that? I'm a mess. So I pulled out a white cross candle I'd already lit, a photo of my grandmother, a glass of pure water, lit a Guardian angel candle, and just begged for help in keeping my calm and tranquility. (Yes, I've also ordered things like St. Dymphna products and I am sure they are on their way.) I prayed Psalm 46, not because I'd double-checked what it was for, but because it "felt" right, and then walked away for a while. I went back in and WHOOM! It was burning hot and high and one of the arms had come off (which it looks as though it often happens). I said "Umm, thanks," and snuffed it, leaving the guardian angel candle burning.

Now, my guess is that Grandma is coming through in a big way for me. It may or may not have anything to do with the current work, but she's worried and shifting mountains to help (did I ever mention that when anyone needed anything, they went to her to pray for them? No? Well, they did). But I wanted to check if this intuition is correct and if white cross candles are used and/or interpreted this way. The candle divination page didn't exactly say.
Thank you, St. Michael, for your protection.
Honeybeelight

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:14 am

Hello, Honeybeelight,

We can't say what the interpretation is of this. There's just o way we can even begin to guess

But I have been told that if the arms of the candle fall off, it is a good sign.

And that's what I go by when I burn crucifix candles.

take care
Miss Aida

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells