• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:59 pm

Curses Made With and Inside of Eggs

Curses Made With and Inside of Eggs

Unread postby Pinkredblue25 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:12 am

I'm sorry in advance because I am really not sure what section this goes in, but I know there is a lot of people with experience who can help.

I have no experience at all with any type of magic. I just recently ordered a spell kit from lucky mojo, let's see how that goes. But my quesiton is about something I found, and I need help figuring out what it was and if it's a curse or something?

A while ago I found an eggshell at my doorstep. Inside it had a brown piece of paper like from a paper bag. It had my full name written on it and my birthdate as well. It also had the name of a woman and her birth date too. The name wasn't familiar at all and by her birth year she was 20 years older than me.

The first thing that I thought about was that someone is trying to harm me.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Also, they wrote my birth date wrong. They put the wrong year. if they were trying to harm me will it work??

Thanks!
Pinkredblue25

Re: Curses Made With and Inside of Eggs

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:23 am

Placing curses and evil messes in eggs is an old, old way to work. Throwing the eggs at doorsteps is common.

They did not know you well if they got your birth year wrong.

And you broke it open and handled it.

I hope you did a good thorough cleansing right afterward.

Miss Michaele
For a reasonably priced, honest psychic reading RIGHT NOW, call HOODOO PSYCHICS at
1-888-4-HOODOO

http://forum.luckymojo.com/hoodoopsychics-com-instant-readings-from-members-of-airr-t16224.html
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:43 am

It is a curse. The enemy has your birth date, but is guessing at the year. Sometimes this happens when they get the date off of Facebokok or other social media because you fill out the date but not the year.

This is a typical wife's or sweetheart's revenge spell against a woman she wants gone, due to the two names. If there was only your name, we would look upon it simply as a personal attack for which the motive is not yet known.

Are you having an affair with a married or engaged man or are you clinging to an ex-lover who now has a new woman? (No offense, just asking.)

If you are, the other woman wants you gone.

If you are not, it may be that another woman of the same or similar name is having an affair with a man and you were mistakenly identified as the interloper. Alternatively, the man may be having an affair with someone in your neighborhood and his car was parked in front of your house and the wife thought you were the one he was seeing, got your name from neighbors, from the mailbox, or online, and then located your birth date via social media.

Have you done google and Facebook searches on the other name?

In any case, you should cleanse your front door with Van Van oil in water or with Chinese Wash in water and bathe in a dilute solution of same, while reciting the 37th Psalm ("Fret not thyself because of evildoers...")

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Pinkredblue25 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:25 am

Thanks for the insight! Well at the time I was dating a guy who was cheating on me a lot (i found out after we broke up) and maybe one of the girls he cheated with did it because I wasn't dating a married man or anything. I didn't even think I had enemies. But now that i think about it, a month later I was forced to move out and I had to move far away. I had been living in that apartment with my family for 10 years but then suddenly my mom decided she wanted to move an hour away. I guess it did work!!! Again, thanks. Now it makes sense.
Pinkredblue25

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:00 am

Bingo!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby desiree » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:38 am

hello, this summer i was back home (north Africa) at my mom's house (she lives by herself in a big house since my dad died) and one day during "siesta"(between 1pm and 3pm) someone throw a eggs in the front door, it was a whole egg!!!
I did wash the door and the drive way with sea water and i throw some sea salt, i didn't know what to do!!!
what was the purpose of throwing the egg on a 75 years old lady's door????
desiree

Unread postby Papa Newt » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:15 am

Hi desiree,

With the information you have provided I can only speculate. Having a Reading on the situation may provide better insight. It is possible that if she lives in a big house that there may be jealousy, but honestly cannot say.

I am curious, did it look as if there was anything placed inside the egg?
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby desiree » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:39 am

Nothing was in the egg !!! Since my dada died my brothers won't stop fighting and getting bad luck, one of them died sudenly in july the other is very sick, the older one had a car accident and they are all very mean to my mom!
desiree

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:30 am

desiree wrote:Nothing was in the egg !!! Since my dada died my brothers won't stop fighting and getting bad luck, one of them died sudenly in july the other is very sick, the older one had a car accident and they are all very mean to my mom!

They may suspect your mother of cursing them -- for being bad or neglectful sons, maybe. Guilty conscience and resentfulness and frustration may all play a part in that egg-throwing.

Cleansing is a great thing to do, and salt water isn't a bad start. You can do a lot of good protection work with mustard seed and black and red pepper.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
For a reasonably priced, honest psychic reading RIGHT NOW, call HOODOO PSYCHICS at
1-888-4-HOODOO

http://forum.luckymojo.com/hoodoopsychics-com-instant-readings-from-members-of-airr-t16224.html
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joe49 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:17 pm

Learn how to break spell
Joe49

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:55 am

Joe49: Would you care to elaborate on the question or comment that you posted?
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby patientlywaiting » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:22 am

So, what exactly is this egg spell? Does it have to be at the person's home?
patientlywaiting

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:42 pm

Hello,
Please read this page: www.luckymojo.com/blackhens.html
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby patientlywaiting » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:19 pm

Thanks!
patientlywaiting

jinxing with egg spell

Unread postby oceanmermaid » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:24 am

Hello out there! I wasn't sure where I sould post this. I want to do a break-up spell and I have little funds and resources. I thoughtof making my own spell. if I use an egg and a black candle for 7 days then break the egg on the ex's house as the base of my spell, how could I spice up? I wanted to post to the forum and ask advice or help in developing and empowering this work. Has anyone else ever made their own spell and how did it work for them?
very curious....
oceanmermaid

Unread postby natstein » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:24 am

Hello Oceanmermaid!

I found a thread that is all about cursing with eggs! I think it is more traditional to blow the inside out of the egg, fill it with cursing products and then throwing over or at the persons house. Read over this thread and see if you get any ideas and then if you still have questions let us know!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge