Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Curses to Cause Headache Insanity Mental Illness Depression

sun369
Forum Member

Re: Curses to Cause Headache Insanity Mental Illness Depression

Unread post by sun369 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:22 pm

Devi Spring wrote:I read through that thread and didn't see anywhere where anyone mentioned karma other than you. Karma is an eastern concept that is not present in hoodoo, so you won't find traditional conjure workers talking about karma. (And honestly karma as it's understood in the West is a far cry from what it actually is taught and functions in it's home culture. But that's a whole other discussion that isn't on topic on a forum about hoodoo.)
Are you sure that karma is only an Eastern concept ? every psychic in America I talked to, black, white, regardless of their skin colors, all said about karma. I thought it is Universal law. It's like "what goes around comes around" or "you reap what you sow (not sure of the exact idiom or quote here)"

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:17 pm

Karma is a concept that originated in the Vedic traditions of India, and then got brought into Buddhism. During the English colonial era, there was some interest in the "exotic" spiritual traditions of India and the far east, and so many Europeans encountered those traditions, and brought their (often incomplete) understandings of those concepts over into the West. During the Occult Revival of the 19th and early 20th centuries you began seeing karma used a great deal more in esoteric writings in the West, and as esoteric ideas mainstreamed little by little over the year through groups like Theosophy which inspired many European and North American practitioners, the more you heard of karma in spiritual circles of all varieties.

Karma can sort of be boiled down to "you reap what you sow", but really that is a very VERY over-simplified understanding that doesn't really even begin to encapsulate karma as a whole. Just as one example: there's no such thing as "good karma", as ANY karma that you accumulate keeps you on the wheel of incarnation, which the Eastern traditions have people trying to escape from. Karma is not just cause-and-effect, it also has notions of debt (which is accrued with both good AND bad acts) which must be eliminated/neutralized, and many many different types and layers of karma that one has to deal with - universal, galactic, global, national, racial, familial, and personal (this life as well as all your past lives). And that's really just the tiny tip of the iceburg of karma as it is originally exists in the Eastern traditions.

In conjure the ethical guideline is the Golden Rule - "do unto others, as you would have them do unto you", and also whether or not an act would be justified in the eyes of God. Karma just doesn't have a place in a system of practice which developed among Protestant Christians. Now, someone who practices conjure can believe in karma in whatever way they wish of course - but it's in no way traditional to the system, and since this forum strives to teach conjure in the traditional old style we keep on target and not get side-tracked into discussions that have no real bearing on hoodoo as it is traditionally practiced.

So, yes, it's very common to hear karma talked of in spiritual and psychic circles all over the Western world as a very basic "what goes around comes around" sort of way - but it absolutely originates in the East (karma is a Sanskrit word, not English) and is really best understood by studying what it means in its original cultural context.

Hopefully that helps clarify why we're not addressing karma in regards to conjurework. We have provided all the information you need to work safely and responsibly within the hoodoo tradition. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

sun369
Forum Member

Unread post by sun369 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:27 pm

Devi Spring wrote:Karma is a concept that originated in the Vedic traditions of India, and then got brought into Buddhism. During the English colonial era, there was some interest in the "exotic" spiritual traditions of India and the far east, and so many Europeans encountered those traditions, and brought their (often incomplete) understandings of those concepts over into the West. During the Occult Revival of the 19th and early 20th centuries you began seeing karma used a great deal more in esoteric writings in the West, and as esoteric ideas mainstreamed little by little over the year through groups like Theosophy which inspired many European and North American practitioners, the more you heard of karma in spiritual circles of all varieties.

Karma can sort of be boiled down to "you reap what you sow", but really that is a very VERY over-simplified understanding that doesn't really even begin to encapsulate karma as a whole. Just as one example: there's no such thing as "good karma", as ANY karma that you accumulate keeps you on the wheel of incarnation, which the Eastern traditions have people trying to escape from. Karma is not just cause-and-effect, it also has notions of debt (which is accrued with both good AND bad acts) which must be eliminated/neutralized, and many many different types and layers of karma that one has to deal with - universal, galactic, global, national, racial, familial, and personal (this life as well as all your past lives). And that's really just the tiny tip of the iceburg of karma as it is originally exists in the Eastern traditions.

In conjure the ethical guideline is the Golden Rule - "do unto others, as you would have them do unto you", and also whether or not an act would be justified in the eyes of God. Karma just doesn't have a place in a system of practice which developed among Protestant Christians. Now, someone who practices conjure can believe in karma in whatever way they wish of course - but it's in no way traditional to the system, and since this forum strives to teach conjure in the traditional old style we keep on target and not get side-tracked into discussions that have no real bearing on hoodoo as it is traditionally practiced.

So, yes, it's very common to hear karma talked of in spiritual and psychic circles all over the Western world as a very basic "what goes around comes around" sort of way - but it absolutely originates in the East (karma is a Sanskrit word, not English) and is really best understood by studying what it means in its original cultural context.

Hopefully that helps clarify why we're not addressing karma in regards to conjurework. We have provided all the information you need to work safely and responsibly within the hoodoo tradition. :)
Thanks a lot for your reply. Honestly, this person messed up with my father. I hated him, but I didn't want to do anything to him just because he didn't mess with me. Now, he played this game with me, then I have to finish it up. But I was worrying if the negative consequence of this could come back to me, and also he goes to Catholic church every Sunday. If his God will protect him or not.

But now, I am clear to jinx him.

OMG, it would be complicated to have a psychic reading because it went back to a few years from the beginning of the issues between him and my father that I don't want to tell a psychic the whole story which could confuse people.

Again, thank you very much !!!

sun369
Forum Member

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:36 am

A friend of mine who is a licensed psychologist just replied my email and said chronic anger is the worst human emotion and depression is the deadliest psychological sickness. So, I am going to make this person chronically angry and have a depression.

sun369
Forum Member

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:56 pm

Today, all of the sudden, I won $100 lottery. This seems like a blessing sign from Heaven. So, I may stop hurting this person from now on.

be_777
Forum Member

Unread post by be_777 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:54 am

I had a really close friend who hurt me very badly. She took advantage of my kindness and acted very insensitively toward me. What would be a good spell to use to inflict her with major depression? I want to get back at her for how she treated me.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:46 am

I would try a Reversing vigil, to reverse back all the evil she did to you. Or, if you want to flat-out curse her, a Crossing Kit would be your best bet.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:37 pm

If this is a generally nasty person you may think about doing some strong Mirror Box work on them. Send all of that back, back, BACK to them! Read more on Mirror Box Spellwork here: mirror-box-spell-questions-and-answers-t8369.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:48 am

I like the suggestions above.

You can also get a black skull candle, restless oil, couch/witch grass, crossing oil, controlling oil, poppy seeds,
red pepper, licorice, and chicory.

http://www.herb-magic.com/couch-grass.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-restless.html

I have tried this and it has worked. If you do not then you do a crossing spell kit as well
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:52 pm

That is a very good recipe starsintehsky7. I will be using this in the future. Thank you.
Joseph Magnuson

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:19 pm

Skull candles to affect people's minds are discussed here:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

Add Confusion Oil to the mix!

OIL-HOO-CONF
Confusion Oil
$6.00

catherine yronwode

Jinglepop
Forum Member

Unread post by Jinglepop » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:20 am

Conjureman Ali. I respect you. I respect you very, VERY much. :D This comes from the bottom of my black heart.

Thankyou for posting the methods on how to cause someone to fall into depression. I will be using that for revenge on a former close friend who made fun of my depression and betrayed, then abandoned me because of it. Oh how will he suffer. :twisted:

Lee Canipe

Unread post by Lee Canipe » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:49 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:I always caution people when it comes to work such as this. Frankly, unless you're skilled to know when to call off the hell hounds, it may get really messy quick. Crossing work--and this is crossing--is best done when you feel fully justified.
I absolutely agree, Conjureman Ali. Causing depression/mental illness in a person is particularily evil work. I would never do this type of work myself. When you cause mental illness in a person you are shutting the door on the opportunity for redemption. If you cause a man's fortune to vanish, his empire to crumble, his physical health to decline, his talents to cease... he still has the presence of mind to amend his ways. If you cloud his mind and cause mental confusion or instability he will be unable to make clear choices and to redeem himself.

If you shut the door to the possible of redemption on another, the possibility of redemption will be shut on you! "For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you." Matt 7:2 Mark my words... one day you will stand before your creator and be made to account for your actions. If they were justified, so be it; but if they were unjustified you will be made to pay. Think about what you are doing very carefully, and always take your case to the Lord.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:15 am

Before doing any type of work, think about what you want to accomplish and why. Are you doing crossing work because you think it's justified or do you just want the emotional satisfaction of revenge? Will it help you achieve your goals or is it just a distraction? Do what you want, but be honest about it.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Jinglepop
Forum Member

Unread post by Jinglepop » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:29 pm

JUSTIFIED of course! This person will learn more about life, suffering builds character. And he is a person who claims he knows everything about craziness. (Along with alot of other things. A very, very. Long story. He's quite rotten.) He is also a hypocrite, and a serious liar. Over-confident. Irresponsible. A coward. There's more, no need to list everything down. Heck he even turned some of my own aquintances against me! Good thing he didn't manage to get to my friends because they know me too well.

Depression doesn't cause a person unable to think. I was there before, and I was completely sane the whole time. He will understand, and regret why I was how I was. And he will learn it is nothing funny. (Although it is tempting to make him go crazy and lose his mind, it is as Lee said, very unethical. Then again, if a curse were not justified it usually will not manifest at all.) I will settle with depression.

Not handicapped for life in a wheelchair, not insane and landed in a mental hospital. Lol. Clinical depression.

And of course it is for revenge/emotional satisfaction. (That's why it's called "revenge.") At least alittle. The percentage of dark work would go to almost zero if everybody could forgive like Saints! No doubt many are done for justice, but don't tell me all are done without wanting revenge in mind.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:19 pm

Well Lee, we have different views of the message of the Bible and God's ability to redeem even the worst of sinners. But that is besides the point and as this forum is not an invitation to discuss theology, I will merely say that what I do agree with is the caution about doing this work. Destroying a person's mind is harsh and frankly rarely irreversible. If you do this work you are dooming your target without hope of ever recovering. Be sure you are ready for that.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Spiritual_Life
Forum Member

Unread post by Spiritual_Life » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:36 pm

I know this young lady that has a very abusive boyfriend, an dshe also has a boss that's a real asshole and she asked me about a spell to cause them to have a serious headache she left the boyfriend but he kept on bothering her please someone can you tell me how or what spell I should do to casue both men to have a serious headache I really appreciate your response thank you!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:08 pm

Giving either or both of them a headache will not stop them from harassing her or treating her badly. Might make things worse.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Spiritual_Life
Forum Member

Unread post by Spiritual_Life » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:11 pm

It won't but she really want to know how to.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:37 am

Black skull candle dressed with Crossing oil.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Spiritual_Life
Forum Member

Unread post by Spiritual_Life » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:49 am

When I dress the black skull candle do I have to wite the person's name on the candle, or use pettition paper?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:06 am

Either or both. Use a different candle for each person.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Spiritual_Life
Forum Member

Unread post by Spiritual_Life » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:31 am

Thank you so much I appreciate it! I hav eone more question is there a psalms or or special prayer to say or can I just say something from my heart

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:44 am

Personally I would use Psalm 47, but I am no expert. Here is an AIRR site that you can peruse...

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms

Spiritual_Life
Forum Member

Unread post by Spiritual_Life » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:46 am

Thank you JackieLove

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:48 am

If you do use the black skull work stated above consider sticking some metal pins into the top of the skull to cause headaches and pain.
Joseph Magnuson

Spiritual_Life
Forum Member

Unread post by Spiritual_Life » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:07 am

Hey Joseph how many metal pins 9 and when I'm done throe it at the crossroads, root of a tree or the cemetary or can anyone be good and also can i use Black arts oil if I don't have the crossing oil

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:33 am

I still think you and your friend should clarify what your real goals are. Revenge/crossing? Sweeten the targets? Make them go away /leave her alone?

My husband suffers from headaches, and they just make him crankier.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Spiritual_Life
Forum Member

Unread post by Spiritual_Life » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:39 am

@Mama Micki she left him, but she wants him to have extreme headaches to the point he goes mad because he's done some pretty bad things to her one time he burned he with a hot iron, so yeah this guy is a complete asshole (excuse my french)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:11 am

You certainly don't have to justify anything to me. I'm just saying that her time might better spent on something that might actually improve her life. If they are already apart, Cut and Clear would help remove any emotional ties to him and whatever he has done in the past.

I always say "Living well is the best revenge."
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Spiritual_Life
Forum Member

Unread post by Spiritual_Life » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:58 am

It is the best revenge you're right but she really wants him to suffer for the pain that he caused her.

psychic kitty
Forum Member

Unread post by psychic kitty » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:08 am

Mama Micki wrote:Before doing any type of work, think about what you want to accomplish and why. Are you doing crossing work because you think it's justified or do you just want the emotional satisfaction of revenge? Will it help you achieve your goals or is it just a distraction? Do what you want, but be honest about it.
I'm not going into detail here...but suffice it to say those are good words, Mama Micki. I am on the receiving end of this kind of work---using my weaknesses (being prone to depression) against me. Yes, the person involved may have been justified in wanting a certain result, but wanting another person essentially dead? It is that serious of an effect that I am dealing with---my own mind's sanity and how it affects my life, to the point of contemplating suicide and being almost catatonic, unable to function. I'd happily move out of the picture if i could...but the damage has been done and it's probably irreversible. This person likely wishes I was dead but didn't care about the consequences for me or anyone else. Not sure if this can be reversed or removed, either...it's pretty serious.

Be very careful about wanting to destroy someone's life, no matter how right you think you are in doing so. There's an old saying---two sides to every coin...story...etc.And just because a person is dead...physically or emotionally...doesn't mean they are out of the picture. Sometimes it's worse dealing with a 'ghost' rather than a real live person!
It's a bittersweet symphony, this life...

emdeluxe
Forum Member

Unread post by emdeluxe » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:44 am

I hope I am posting in the right section. I want to cause someone to have deeply painful, repetitive, emotional thoughts. Is there some work I could do with a black skull candle (or other means) to accomplish this?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:00 pm

Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:45 pm

psychic kitty, don't give up. Do whatever is necessary to heal your mind. Using Uncrossing and Healing products would be a great start. If you work with saints, St. Dymphna can be petitioned for any type of psychological condition. Ask Archangels Raphael (for healing of all types) and Zadkiel (for emotional healing) for help; Lucky Mojo Healing Products now have an angel on the label. Ask Archangel Michael to protect you from future attacks and cut any bond with the person who worked against you.

I have gone through periods of depression, but thankfully, I have been able to fight back. My advice: Get involved in activities that you enjoy, don't stay home feeling sorry for yourself, find a career or business that you find fulfilling, cultivate healthy relationships with people that are supportive and happy, and find a spiritual practice that gives you peace.

I realize that some people require medical care, and that certain conditions can cause emotional unbalance, but many people just need a fresh outlook.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

be_777
Forum Member

Unread post by be_777 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:02 pm

What would be the best way to conjure someone to descend into psychotic mental illness like schizophrenia so that friends and family desert the target and the target ends up in an institution?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:44 pm

Seems like a pretty heavy curse, especially if it is not justified. A death spell almost seems less harsh. Crossing someone is not a game.

Mental illness doesn't usually just appear out of nowhere, and family and friends won't necessarily shun the person.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:26 am

I'm going to go with Mama Micki on this one.

I'd suggest stepping back and taking a long, hard look at your intent, and the reasons behind it. I'd, personally, need something pretty (read unbelievably) compelling to even begin talking on the subject of this kind of work.
Two-Headed Doctor

Callie
Forum Member

Unread post by Callie » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:16 am

Good Lord.
Edit: Sorry, that was not supportive. I know you must be in a great deal of pain to be thinking this way. I hope you can find a way to cope with your situation.

be_777
Forum Member

Unread post by be_777 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:54 am

Ok, if not schizophrenia, how about major depression?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:06 am

Any cursing needs to be justified. So far you have given no details as to why this person deserves an attack on his or her mind.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

be_777
Forum Member

Unread post by be_777 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:36 am

Okay, no it's probably not justified, although I was hurt emotionally by this person. Obviously nobody on here is going to give me any information as to how to go about doing a crossing on someone's mind, and yes I am angry.

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:45 am

hi be 777

give us some information on your situation and we may give you some other avenues of pursuing your cursing work, maybe something more suited to the situation at hand. Perhaps we will see that you are justified in doing something to this person, just not the initial idea you have of causing irrevocable insanity.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:07 am

You could do a Reversing, then forget about it and go about your life.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

be_777
Forum Member

Unread post by be_777 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:42 pm

Ok, so it's a question of degree I guess. Well the only things I could think of then are either financial jinxing or turning this guy into a jerk that nobody wants to be around so that he alienates his friends, colleagues, family. :lol:

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:34 pm

Check this thread out for ways to cross someone's finances

financial-ruin-and-bankruptcy-curse-t21734.html

And go to the forum on bottle spells and read the vinegar jar thread for some ideas on souring all of his relationships.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:24 pm

I know this is old but...You could use the black skull candle and the crossing as others suggest here and then heat up pins and stick them into the skull stating enthusiastically that as each pin/needle goes into their head may #name# feel this pain!! #name# has a severe headache!! as this needle burns into this skull so shall it burn in #name# skull/brain. You can also add poppy seed for an element of confusion. Would be great if you had some hair, as a personal concern" to add to the skull also.
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:43 pm

That is very sound advice and would work quite well.
Joseph Magnuson

be_777
Forum Member

Unread post by be_777 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:04 pm

How would one do a time-limited crossing of a target? My brother hurt me really badly with some horrible words and I want to make him suffer mentally but I don't want it to last the rest of his life. I was thinking of tormenting him for a few months with depression or possibly classic bipolar disorder. Can you limit the time in the petition?

Dragonfly72
Forum Member

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:40 pm

Hello,

I\m just curious if it's possible to curse someone to become obsessed with something or someone and how? For example someone to read obsessively on a subject, etc... :D Thanks!

MoonBreath
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonBreath » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:50 pm

Maybe use compelling products with a skull candle? Or maybe a mirror box with whatever you want them obsessed with all around them. Just off the top of my head .... I've never done it, but that would be my approach. Good Luck.

Dragonfly72
Forum Member

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:19 pm

Tried these, no effect...

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:29 pm

Why do you want them to be obsessed with something? Also did you wait the allotted time like 3 days signs 3 weeks movement and 3 mo manifestation? I also think obsession is a personality characteristic or even a disorder so they have it or they dont. LIke I obsess over thing.. hear a new tick in the car im googling every thing I can find on year make model and tick in car,, this can go on for weeks lol. Other people will think of things accept it and not effect them the same way, like they may not outwardly show it but its comes in their mind a lot and they think about it a lot. I am naturally disposed to obsess over things so donig a work like that on me would be nail head. Other people i have worked on their personality is different, they think about it but dont let it consume them and I really see that as a trait. Also if obsessing you mean a person to another person I ask you to be weary because obsession can lead to some weird and dangerous situations..stalker, sexual assaults, suicide.. are you trying to convey a message to a person or really want them obsessed with something?
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Dragonfly72
Forum Member

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:42 pm

Looking for an obsession j82...if feasible...

MoonBreath
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonBreath » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:58 pm

Alrighty then ... have you tried the angle of placing "the object of the obsession" in front of a skull candle? Have you used Crossing products? A bit more info would be helpful as to what the goal is and what hasn't worked.

Hey, isn't there a spell where you take the target's photo and smush it up against a photo of ... "whoever, whatever" and tie them together and stick them in a honey jar? Maybe, instead of Crossing, you should use the angle of Sweetening them to "whoever, whatever" you want them obsessed with. You know, so they Love / Want it so much they begin to get goofy over it. Try working through the heart instead of the head.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:10 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72,
What do you want target to be obsessed with? That might help us
Take care

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:40 pm

The terms "crossed" and "obsession" suggest that the object is mental torture; this might not be any kind of positive work at all. Is that right, Dragonfly72?

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Dragonfly72
Forum Member

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:50 pm

Hello,

Yes, definitely it is not a pleasant or positive work. It is a general question, as I wanna know if it's possible to do it. For example if someone did you wrong and everything points out that the work is just, then is it possible say to make this person thinks to obsession about his/her acts in the past (no Intranquil spirit involved)? Yes, it's kinda return to sender, but harsher. What kind of candle, herbs, moon should be chosen? Thanks again!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:59 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72 ,
Ooooh!!! LOVE!!
I would do a mirror box spell and then also put pictures in it of what the person did.
For instance (just an example: I John Doe killed someone, I would put him in a mirror box with pictures of the murder victim and with words: "Murderer" all over and then close that box up tight.
You can find a version here: www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
Do it during waning moon ( which is now)
Good luck!! I like your thinking!

Learose80
Forum Member

Unread post by Learose80 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:25 am

i want to punish someone who hurt me..give her depression or to sour her life maybe. im plannng to do a mixture of the spell i read in the forum..like a vinegar jar filled with nasty stuffs like red pepper, black pepper, nails, red head matches, sulfur, needles and her photo pinned with 9 heated pins on the head.. plus a name and dob at the back of the photo with a petition to make her life miserable. and im gonna shake it everyday.. im open to suggestions. thank u.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”