Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Curses to Jinx People's Love-Lives, Keep Them Single Lonely

MaJiG_GarDen

Curses to Jinx People's Love-Lives, Keep Them Single Lonely

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:13 am

Hi everyone :)

I wanted to know if their are any spells that can be done to isolate somebody (my ex). I don't literally want him to be alone but to feel alone even though he maybe sorrounded by people. Like the feeling that nobody understands you or just not being able to speak to anybody about how sad/alone/unhappy you are feeling emotionally.

Is there any possible way of doing this?

P.S I'm aware of the intranquil spirit...so anything other than that would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance :P

Lucylookingskyward

Re: Curses to Jinx People's Love-Lives, Keep Them Single Lonely

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:54 pm

If I were in your position I would try a cut and clear and try to move on, as that almost always is more healthy than attempting this kind of work, but when you're hurting that isn't what you want to hear. So, given that, here are my thoughts.

I would absolutely not do the intraquil spirit for this case, as you're not trying to force him to come back to you, and he'll be tormented, not that lonely feeling you're looking for. I don't know of any herbs or curios that will, by themselves, make your target feel alone and isolated, but if you bind your target with commanding products and tell it how you want it to feel, I think you may have greater success. Try a black scull candle or a poppet/dollbaby. Add petitions, herbs for command and talk to it, telling it will be alone, it feels alone, etc. work that for nine days, then bury it in a graveyard or on his property.

Good luck.

Lucylookkingskyward

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:50 pm

I agree with Lucy about the situation. I mean you need to move on. But I know that people do not like to hear those kinds of things. So I would actually just do a jinxing and cursing on him. You can do a crossing spell kit, and get some barberry to keep others away from him to create some isolation. I like Lucy's idea bout burying it in a graveyard or bury it in an uninhabitable part of town where there is not anyone around.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:36 am

The stuff that you want him to feel is actually one of the major symptoms of clinical depression. before you even think about attempting this work, give some thought to the fact that you may end up inflicting someone with a very serious mental illness. Are you sure you can handle that possibility? Just think carefully before you do anything.

And the oft repeated but very apt advice that is always given int his situation: Cut and clear, cut and clear, cut and clear.

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:39 am

Firstly, thank you for the advice. Secondly, I appreciate your opinions and the suggestions of doing a cut & clear. Doing that would be ideal but only im aware of the cirumstances and there are reasons that are preventing me from doing a cut & clear. I'm not going to elaborate further on this and just to clarify I dont intend on causing depression.

Thanks again for your advice guys!

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:05 am

MaJiG_GarDen wrote:Hi everyone :)

I wanted to know if their are any spells that can be done to isolate somebody (my ex). I don't literally want him to be alone but to feel alone even though he maybe sorrounded by people. Like the feeling that nobody understands you or just not being able to speak to anybody about how sad/alone/unhappy you are feeling emotionally.

Is there any possible way of doing this?

P.S I'm aware of the intranquil spirit...so anything other than that would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance :P
I do hope that you understand you might start feeling these feelings as well if you go down this path. Just like with love work, we actually start feeling these feelings too, especially if we are empaths. Emotions are contagious.

Just something to think about.

Mary

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:14 pm

MaJiG_GarDen wrote:Firstly, thank you for the advice. Secondly, I appreciate your opinions and the suggestions of doing a cut & clear. Doing that would be ideal but only im aware of the cirumstances and there are reasons that are preventing me from doing a cut & clear. I'm not going to elaborate further on this and just to clarify I dont intend on causing depression.

Thanks again for your advice guys!
If you intend to make him feel these feelings, they may well manifest as clinical depression no matter what your intent is, because that is the easiest way for the work you are doing to get done. I'm not saying it will happen, all I'm saying is that this is a very real possible outcome of the work you want to do. You need to be aware of that before you start anything, and you need to decide if you can live with that possibility. You want someone to be hit with a major depressive symptom, chances are they'll develop serious depression. Just be prepared for that.

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:44 pm

NotDorianGray wrote: If you intend to make him feel these feelings, they may well manifest as clinical depression no matter what your intent is, because that is the easiest way for the work you are doing to get done. I'm not saying it will happen, all I'm saying is that this is a very real possible outcome of the work you want to do. You need to be aware of that before you start anything, and you need to decide if you can live with that possibility. You want someone to be hit with a major depressive symptom, chances are they'll develop serious depression. Just be prepared for that.

I understand that and in my previous post I said my intentions are NOT to cause depression. I know what depression is believe me and I do NOT want him to go through that. What I was asking was merely out of curiosity.

I just wanted to say thank you Mary..I agree with what you said.

Thanks for the replies.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:13 pm

Hello MaJiG_GarDen

I second what Mary said. Supposing you have legitimate reasons to want to cross the guy and cause him grief in a certain way. Are you capable of detaching yourself from the work afterwards?

I'm sure other posters will have different opinions, but in my experience - I've mostly done love work so far - working magic to affect/afflict someone's mind is just so much harder. You'd probably have a better chance of success if you're empathic - that is, you can visualize your intent as a 'reality' and deliver it to the target, and feel - or even see, or hear - how he's responding. Often times I feel it's a battle of will - how much can you bend his will or overcome it with yours? Will you get desperate and fall into those emotions yourself, if you don't see results? From what I've done for myself and what I've learnt from other workers, this kind of mind work does require talent.

It'd probably be easier if you cross him and see how he suffers - get into a car crash, has no friends, loses his job, - than try to mess up his mind. If you're wishing to make him feel isolated because that's what he's done to you, then you may consider doing reversal work instead. Just a couple things you'd want to think over, so you can choose the right 'weapons'.
HRCC Graduate #1610

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:21 pm

cabriellenil wrote:Hello MaJiG_GarDen

I second what Mary said. Supposing you have legitimate reasons to want to cross the guy and cause him grief in a certain way. Are you capable of detaching yourself from the work afterwards?

I'm sure other posters will have different opinions, but in my experience - I've mostly done love work so far - working magic to affect/afflict someone's mind is just so much harder. You'd probably have a better chance of success if you're empathic - that is, you can visualize your intent as a 'reality' and deliver it to the target, and feel - or even see, or hear - how he's responding. Often times I feel it's a battle of will - how much can you bend his will or overcome it with yours? Will you get desperate and fall into those emotions yourself, if you don't see results? From what I've done for myself and what I've learnt from other workers, this kind of mind work does require talent.

It'd probably be easier if you cross him and see how he suffers - get into a car crash, has no friends, loses his job, - than try to mess up his mind. If you're wishing to make him feel isolated because that's what he's done to you, then you may consider doing reversal work instead. Just a couple things you'd want to think over, so you can choose the right 'weapons'.
Hello Cabriellenil, thank you for your input .. How would I cross him so that he starts having ''issues'' with his friends? Would a vinegar jar suffice?

Prettykila

Unread post by Prettykila » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:26 pm

I love to help ppl with spells now I need one and quick. My ex is a MAJOR player. I am no longer with him and glad! But everytime I turn around a little birdie tells me how many girlfriends he has. When he dated me he claimed I was the only one but I came to find that he was seeing three other women!!! He is a lawyer and thinks he is hot s*** and really I want to show him whose the boss. Last time I talked to him, two months ago, he had called bcuz he claimed he missed me terribly and when I denied him to spend time with him he got mad and said he had a back up female to go out with. I am with someone I truly care about now so Im not bothered that he found this rebound girl but now he has another girl that he added to his collection! I found out from my fiance that his friend is dating a lawyer, same age as my ex, that he has kids, and same thing that he doesnt live in our town, he is on east coast. Same name too!!! So I know its him! He claims he is a single father! He didnt tell the girl that he has a WIFE and he NEVER sees the kids!! He doesnt even know their birthdays! he used to draw a blank when I asked! I was once in love with this man until i found out his TRUE colors. He lies to all the women he goes out with! To top it off, he thinks he is so bad that he runs from state to state and gets countless women pregnant! he got two women pregnant during our relationship but they had miscarriages and abortion. He told the girl that he is taking her to the Bahamas! Please help me stop this f**Ker from ruining another girl. Who knows how many women he talks to on the side! I found out by luck! She has no clue what he really is! Is there anything I can do to get this prick from messing with us women! Men like this should be stopped!!!!

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:30 pm

prettykila wrote:I love to help ppl with spells now I need one and quick. My ex is a MAJOR player. I am no longer with him and glad! But everytime I turn around a little birdie tells me how many girlfriends he has. When he dated me he claimed I was the only one but I came to find that he was seeing three other women!!! He is a lawyer and thinks he is hot s*** and really I want to show him whose the boss. Last time I talked to him, two months ago, he had called bcuz he claimed he missed me terribly and when I denied him to spend time with him he got mad and said he had a back up female to go out with. I am with someone I truly care about now so Im not bothered that he found this rebound girl but now he has another girl that he added to his collection! I found out from my fiance that his friend is dating a lawyer, same age as my ex, that he has kids, and same thing that he doesnt live in our town, he is on east coast. Same name too!!! So I know its him! He claims he is a single father! He didnt tell the girl that he has a WIFE and he NEVER sees the kids!! He doesnt even know their birthdays! he used to draw a blank when I asked! I was once in love with this man until i found out his TRUE colors. He lies to all the women he goes out with! To top it off, he thinks he is so bad that he runs from state to state and gets countless women pregnant! he got two women pregnant during our relationship but they had miscarriages and abortion. He told the girl that he is taking her to the Bahamas! Please help me stop this f**Ker from ruining another girl. Who knows how many women he talks to on the side! I found out by luck! She has no clue what he really is! Is there anything I can do to get this prick from messing with us women! Men like this should be stopped!!!!
Hmmm, I think you should do a black walnut bath and cut & clear for yourself.

Men like him have been around since the dawn of time. Women will still sleep with them, so what? The women in question will not listen to you anyway, because the are "in love." Just stroll through the forums to figure that one out. Unless you have ample physical proof, you do not that it is the same man anyway. Let it go!

Why waste your energy on him if you are over him? If you care about your current guy, then let this ex go. He should be dead to you, at least emotionally and spiritually. Why waste another thought on him? He is not worth it.

Good luck,

Mary

Lucylookingskyward

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:44 pm

If you're really bent on getting your own back on this guy, cross him. There's loads of rituals out there that will do anything from cursing his nature to spoiling him spiritually and emotionally. Personally, though, I agree with Mary and hope that you can find the strength to begin to heal.

Good Luck

Lucy

Prettykila

Unread post by Prettykila » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:21 am

Im already healed is the thing. Damn, just wanted to do something to stop him from emotionally abusing other women and yes, it IS him. I do have proof. I mean would you want to sit around and see other women be used and lied to like some vicious cycle? This girl is my fiance's friend and any friend of his is mine.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:35 am

prettykila wrote:Im already healed is the thing. Damn, just wanted to do something to stop him from emotionally abusing other women and yes, it IS him. I do have proof. I mean would you want to sit around and see other women be used and lied to like some vicious cycle? This girl is my fiance's friend and any friend of his is mine.

Well, you first post leads me to believe you are not over this guy. That is why I made my suggestions. Now I understand you mean well, but people learn their lessons their own way, especially when it comes to love. I would bet dollars to doughnuts this girl would not listen to you anyway. She has probably been told by this guy that you are a "jealous ex." The best suggestion would be for you to cast some clarity work for her to see his true colors.

I speak from experience and seeing this up close, revenge like this will eat you and not him. Again, he is not worth it. Why waste the time, energy, and money to figure that out?

Are these "women" girls under the age of 18? Because, those are the only ones who need protection.

Speaking from vast experience,

Mary

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:09 pm

Any ideas on any candle, spell, etc. to beat one of these guys at their own game? Dealing with a man who can be charismatic one day, cold as ice the next.. everything is on his terms, all the time.. total one sided relationship. Not looking to do a "love me" trick on him since I don't think he can feel enough to love.. just want him to know what it feels like to care and hit wall.. I can always do a cut and clear, wash my hands of him and move on... but geez.. I would like to turn the tables.. not cause him any ill.. just let him be the one longing for a little attention while someone (paritcularly me) is saying "whatever".

Thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:17 pm

You could mirror box him so that he experiences the same stuff as he gives out and then Cut and Clear.

But remember that magic cannot change a person's basic nature. If he's really a cold hearted bastard through and through, then it's doubtful if you'll really be able to hurt him emotionally.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:27 pm

what about a reversing candle? the mirror box seems a little extreme - he hasn't done me wrong.. he's just a selfish jerk - whoI would like to have dangling instead of the other way around :lol:

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:49 pm

A reversing candle would return what he's put you through back on him. I'd probably work a reversing candle in conjunction with a doll baby to make him desire you in such a way that he chases after you while you shut him out. People like that however are best ignored. The universe has a way of humbling even the most arrogant of men ;-). If anything, you could knock him down a peg by ruining his sex life for a bit.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:01 am

Conjure Man.. what about using the Intranquil Spirit.. I've been doing some research and you recommend that in other posts. I'm not looking for a reconciliaton per se, but I want him to feel that emotional turmoil most of us feel when we care about someone and they ignore us or play Jeckyll and Hyde with us.. Imature on my part, I suppose.. but tired of living at his capricious whim. Just want him to have a taste of his own medicine not harm him, physically in any way.

Thanks

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:32 am

I graduated the school of hard knocks by dating someone with NPD. The basic deal with them is that they need you to make them feel good about themselves. Your positive or negative attention feeds them. The greatest injury you can cause them is to ignore them 100%. Typically, they'll get a bitter taste of that and move on to another source of narcissistic supply, but at least you won't be dinner.

One thing to keep in mind is they always come back. Once you've been a source of supply, they assume you will always be there for them. The best revenge is to not give them ANY attention at that time. Meanwhile do some cut & clear work to get yourself free. I put reversing powder in my ex's shoes before I gave him the final boot. Now 2.5 months later, he started text-stalking me again over the holidays. Time to do more cut & clear work. These people are very persistent, but if you don't fall into their seduction trap, you'll beat them at their sick little game.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:45 am

Mighty Aphrodite, I know that I have to ignore him... that's been our game for years.. the more I ignore him, the more attractive I become and he will chase me, then I soften up and he hardens up... stupid, stupid, stupid.. unfortunately, I want him to REALLY really feel it this time..that's why I'm looking for the extra dollop of emotional suffering for him. I am prepared to play it cool when he turns on the charm, but I want him to pine for my attention or the closest he can get to it. thx

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:43 pm

The Intranquil Spirit is a spirit that you conjure up from hell to torment your target. Before working any conjure you must always ask yourself if you are willing to live with what actions you take. Just because your actions are magical doesn't make them any less bound by the ethics you live by.

The IS is meant to bring him back for the purpose of reconciliation. While, it is used for justice and revenge, you should make sure you cause is just. A reversal spell will make him feel exactly how you've felt and what you've put up with. LM sells a great supply of reversal products that I'd recommend you look at.

If you feel that you won't be satisfied until you do the IS, then by all means.

k77084

Unread post by k77084 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:28 pm

Hi all,
Quick question to conjure man, could you further explain how you would do reversing for the person to get a taste of their own medicine? Would you use a double action candle or a plain colored candle? If using the double action I am not sure what you would annoint your side with...protection? If using a plain candle I understand the process. Thanks!
~Kiana :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 pm

Double action are great for such situations. In love situations you can use the Red-Black double action candle that you've butted and carved your target's name and yours on. Put Reversal oils on their side while you put the condition you seek on yours. Love Me, Protection, Money Stay with Me, Healing, Attraction are the common oils usually used on the White, Red, or Green side of the Double-Action candle.

There is also a Jumbo Reversal Candle LM sells that has an inner red side and outer black which works great for such situations. You can use this with crab shell powder to reverse and slow your enemies work.

Here is a link where the hammer reversal conjure is mentioned on the boards: vinegar-jar-plus-freezer-spell--t4023.html

k77084

Unread post by k77084 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:50 pm

Thank you conjure man!

Wanting love for 2

Unread post by Wanting love for 2 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:54 am

Hello,
I had a reading last night by a very good rootworker. I am having an issue with what was said.

I was told to perform a cut and clear for myself and my husband.

I want to move on but I want him to hurt (emotinally) for me first. He is seeing someone and has a major wall up with me.

What options do I have to get him back and then send him packing and be hurt as he has hurt me so many times?

Afterwards I can perform the cut and clear and be done!

Thanks!
Thank You Saint Martha

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:05 pm

What exactly do you want? First you say you want to hurt him, then you want to get him back, then you want to cut your emotional ties to him (Cut and Clear).

Your worker probably saw that your relationship with your husband is over and recommended Cut and Clear so you could no longer be hurt by him. However, you seem to want to prolong it.

I am not opposed to cursing, crossing, "dark work," etc. for certain situations, but what will it accomplish for you other than temporary emotional gratification? The best revenge would be for you to cut your emotional ties with him and find someone better.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Wanting love for 2

Unread post by Wanting love for 2 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:16 pm

Thanks Mama Micki,

Yes as you can tell Im still confused. Although my rootworker saw it as over, does it really have to be. Is it possible to over come that and have a marriage that is right?

I am uneasy about the cut and clear as well. That to me is a major step just as anything else that would be done.
Thank You Saint Martha

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:04 pm

I understand the desire for revenge, but in love matters, "an eye for an eye" doesn't always work. It's tempting, too, to curse his next relationship to make him feel the pain of rejection -- but not only is that unreliable, it's often unjustified. And you don't want his next wife or girlfriend putting stuff on you in self-defense.

This is one of the reasons Cut and Clear is so often recommended. You deserve better -- better than rejection and better than eating your heart out with anger and jealousy.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:23 pm

Stop wasting your time, energy, and money. You have better, more interesting, and more productive things to do in life than play childish games to punish your ex.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:26 am

The problem with "punishing" an ex is that in the end they still win. You've spent more time thinking about them. Whether it is pining for them or desiring to hurt them they've dominated your thoughts, taken up your time, and wasted more of your life. The greatest revenge truly is to walk away and live happily without them as if they were nothing but a speck of insignificance. Why give people even more of a handhold in your life?

Furthermore, I agree with Miss Michaele. Rarely, are the issues of love and break up justifiable reasons for crossing or cursing someone. Consider the implications of what is involved in cursing someone--it is calling the righteous wrath of the Lord to completely obliberate them, to make their wife a widow, their children fatherless.... or is consigning them to the hell under the talons of the Devil... Unless the ex has done something truly despicable then it is not justifiable, in my opinion.

Save your curses for the truly vile.

Wanting love for 2

Unread post by Wanting love for 2 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:46 am

Thanka everyone. You are correct in what you have said.
Thank You Saint Martha

Questianna

Unread post by Questianna » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:36 pm

I feel like walking away and moving on is only effective when you do it, unexpectedly. I find great virtue in imposing consequences on someone, especially a spouse who you trusted "Till death do you part". First of all, it's a natural part of life that needs to be accepted in order for people to learn their lessons, that crime (in this case, a lack of ethics and disregard for a life-partner) should not go unpunished. It's the basis of our society's legal system, too, btw. The virtue in this is that should he ever truly want you back, and you consider a reconciliation, he would be hesitant to hurt you again for fear of his own suffering. And, if he insists on moving on into another relationship or marriage, any suffering you caused him as a proportionate response to his transgression to you won't be forgotten, and he will think twice before hurting another woman the way he has hurt you.

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:45 pm

Hi Wanting Love for 2 -

I agree with Mama Micki - the best "revenge" is creating a life for yourself that is *better* without him. Just do a cut and clear spell, a black walnut cleansing, put on some Look Me Over oil and go out and find someone better - And remember all the crummy things that he did and tell yourself, "he's *her* problem now... not mine!"

Pamita
With love and light -
Madame Pamita, AIRR Member and HRCC Graduate and Apprentice #1704

Questianna

Unread post by Questianna » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:19 pm

I have read on LM that spells aren't guaranteed to work. Wouldn't this apply to a Cut and Clear as well? I think it's irresponsible to assume that if all else fails, a Cut and Clear will provide certain remedy.

Let me ask you this...Was HE thinking of YOUR feelings when he decided to do what he did, or was he just operating on the basis of PERSONAL SATISFACTION, doing what makes HIM feel good?

If you're determined to end the relationship and leave with some dignity, WHAT does this mean to you? What will make YOU feel good so that you CAN carry on productively in your life WITHOUT him, if that's what you choose to do?

I believe you should act according to your will (isn't that why we're here?) WITHOUT regard for HIM, whether that means completely abandoning hope of reconciliation and getting out for good, OR staying just long enough to witness his remorse and accept his apology...IF this is what frees you.

This is the world. This is reality. It's happening everywhere. People are having their hearts broken by those they trust most not to break their hearts. I don't feel under those circumstances anyone should feel ashamed of validating their emotions and acting upon them, so long as they thoroughly consider the consequences, in which case there may be none to consider at all. There may only be satisfaction in store. I'm not saying to wish he gets run over by a bus, but a bit of a metaphysical spanking just might do him some good, not to mention those who he chooses to engage in future relationships.

All of the above is IMO (in my opinion) and I intend no disrespect to the advisors who have the expertise I lack. I just have strong feelings about situations like this.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:02 pm

Let me impart wisdom, something a wise old woman said to me. "You can go around trying to hurt the people who hurt you, but in the end that doesn't stop your hurting."

You can spend the rest of your life trying exact vengeance on all the people who hurt you and the people who were no good, but in the end we are given only so much time on this plane of existence--I for one would rather spend such precious time devoted to people who deserve my time. I will not shy away from exacting justice on those who truly deserve it. Break ups is not one of those. Unless a person truly did you wrong, breaking up with you is not a justified reason for cursing someone. People fall in love, people fall out of love, and people grow apart. Since one's "will" was mentioned, is it not their will to move on?

Now there are times when a person deserves to be crossed, there are times where it isn't just a simple break up, but in conjure we determine justification not from our limited perspectives, but seeking out the wisdom of those who are more objective than ourselves and the Lord.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:37 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Let me impart wisdom, something a wise old woman said to me. "You can go around trying to hurt the people who hurt you, but in the end that doesn't stop your hurting."
Preach it preacher man!

I can attest to this.

I'm fairly well versed with crossing work. To tell you the honest truth I have a talent for it, always have. I do a fair bit of justified crossing work, and its become something of a specialty in my practice. And I can safely say, most of the time when a client comes to me all up in a lather and hot to see someone cursed what they need isn't a black candle burnt on their enemy's name, they need healing in their heart. There are times when yes, someone needs to be put down hard, or even made to suffer, but generally? It's easier, and healthier, to just move on and live your life.

That's just my two cents.
HRCC Student #1559

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:43 pm

The Good Book says "Vengeance is mine sayeth the LORD." I find that people and institutions that cross me find themselves crossed up; I just wait. Like Conjureman Ali, I would rather spend my time improving my life than exacting revenge for this reason or that.

Some feel that crossing someone will "teach them a lesson" or alter his/her behavior, but it is unlikely that the person will connect whatever he/she did to the the situation in his/her life. People should just be honest; many just want to cross people for the emotional satisfaction seeing the target's luck change from good to bad. This is evidenced by the number of posts that say, "I crossed him but nothing happened. (You have no way of knowing everything going on his life.)" or "I keep checking out his Facebook page, but he is with another woman, they're getting married, and he just got promotion at work!" You are the one crossing yourself by obsessing about him. Let him go!

c88
Newly Registered

Unread post by c88 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:32 am

Greeting,

I'm currently using on of the 7 days candles with the glass. I caught my man cheating on me and kicked him out and he went and moved in with the girl he was cheating with. I am doing a come back to me and a break up. He did not call me for about a week. Then my mom told me about this and once i turn on the come back to me candle he can't stop calling and his showing up out of nowhere. That my questions. He came by last night me unware so i ran to hide the candle and I accenditly led it off. I turned it back on later but will that cause problems. And the one i'm doing for a brake up is burning fast I led that one yesterday and it almost half way however there a burn on the top small and it fades away and it make loud cracking noise it scare me. Does anyone know if that good or bad.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:33 am

Hi c88:

Accidentally putting out candles happens to everyone; just relight it with a firm prayer for success in whatever you're working.

The fact that he came around when you were working the Come To Me candle tells me that the work is successful so far.

For information on how to read signs in glass candles and wax divination, look at this link:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

ms_hellcat

Unread post by ms_hellcat » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:06 am

There are plenty of spells to get, keep or even break-up love. What would one have to do to "prevent" someone from being able to get a man or woman, have it so there relationships won't last?

Retitled for clarity by MissMichaele

Romani52

Unread post by Romani52 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:25 pm

I'm probably stating the obvious here, but an Intranquility Spell would keep them single apart from wanting you. I guess it just depends whether you want them to want you or not.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:33 pm

Keep it simple.

Use a crossing spell kit.

www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

crazygirl
Newly Registered

Unread post by crazygirl » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:55 pm

if crossing powder was sprinkled on the vehicle does it still work after the person washed their vehicle? and can holy water be used to cleanse me after i used powder

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:11 am

Are you trying to cross the person or their car? I would say that if they have gotten in contact with the powder at least once then you are find if you are jinxing them. And yes you can use holy water to cleanse yourself.

crazygirl
Newly Registered

Unread post by crazygirl » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:09 pm

Yes I wuz jinxing the persons in the vehicle I cud only throw it at der vehicle parked, so dats wat I wuz wondering if its goin to wrk..wats another easy way to ues powder without gettn caught? I jus want them to hav badluck all they do is brag brag how they have this n that all bout money and they really still owe oon their stuff..I jus want them to loose everything so they can stop braggingn laghin at people who r poor

nutter

Unread post by nutter » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:14 am

I was just wondering if there was any specific separation work that I could do to prevent my ex from meeting someone else while I'm working on reconciliation? There are a few girls circling him, posting on his wall and he just got a new apartment in the city. So I'm worried about him going out and someone getting in the way of any progress we could make.

My reader advised against binding.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:39 pm

nutter,

You could work a moving candle spell that walks his figural candle (red Adam) toward your figural candle (red Eve) while walking it away from other women (black Eve). Inscribe each candle with the name. Inscribe the black Eve "All Other Women."

Anoint his back with Confusion oil and Separation oil and their entire candles with Confusion oil and Separation oil.

Anoint his candle's front and your entire candle with Reconciliation oil and Return to Me oil.

See more details and a picture here, under Break Up products --
http://luckymojo.com/breakup.html
-- but be aware that since he is not actually with them, you would not use Break Up Oil, but rather use the oils i have specified here. The form of the work is the same, however.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:06 pm

About a year ago my partner and I broke up for a few days. During that time my partner engaged in a threesome with a married couple (yes I know it was disrespectful and spiteful to me and he made a horrible choice when drunk and sad after me dumping him). This couple had been secretly asking him for months behind my back. When I had first heard of their inappropriate advances I confronted them gently and told them to back off as we were not into that lifestyle. I thought it was over. (side note, I have no prejudices against the lifestyle choices of others, however i have major issues with those who are predatory and break up relationships for their own selfish desires)

As soon as we broke up for a few days, they swept in and took advantage of the fact that we were no longer together. For this betrayal on all of their parts I have had so much anger and resentment. Additionally, they never own up to what they did, and ignored me trying to confront them and speak to them about it, instead the wife ran and hid from me like the coward she is.

After a year of working out the issues and talking it through my partner and I resumed a relationship under certain conditions, one being that they were out of our lives (they were mutual friends of ours) Which has happened however we have other mutual friends and Im still having to see their nasty swinger faces.

I have since forgiven my significant other as we have gone through many ups and downs trying to work out the emotional issues that were the result of his poor choice, however I have an anger for them that I cannot explain. I have never felt such rage and hatred towards another than I do for the wife of this couple. I have come to find that not only had she done this to me , but several other of my friends in relationships.. yet nothing is ever done to give this disgusting whore what she deserves, which in my opinion is a severe ass beating. Her husband is a creepy pig who just watches this all happen while his wife bangs other guys.

Im torn between a hell hath no fury cursing spell to send this colossal whore and her husband exactly what they deserve, or if its time to move on and do a major cut clear or even a black walnut spell or maybe even hotfooting them away somewhere far far away from me. My rage will not subside and I just want them to pay dearly for all of the relationships they have ruined and all of the people they have hurt. Im confused and Im tired of being so angry all of the time. I have yet to schedule a reading with an AIRR worker but its in the works.
**sorry for the novel

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Your boyfriend did this while you had broken up. In spite of your saying that you "have no prejudices against the lifestyle choices of others" you call this woman a "whore" several times.

The other people this couple have been involved with are none of your business, and your anger is only hurting you. Cut and Clear them before you do something foolish.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:11 am

I agree with Mama Micki completely. It happened while you and he were not a couple, and your post does indeed seems to betray something of a prejudice against people who live a polyamorous lifestyle. Put them out of your mind with a good Cut and Clear and move on with your-life.
HRCC Student #1559

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:52 am

This may give you additional insight:

stop-blaming-the-other-woman!-t20268.html

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:29 pm

Hi, I am a loyala custmer of LM i am always looking to do this to learn more about the Hoodoo
culture just recently placed by order for Ms. Cat's book an i cant wait to get it! =)

Anyways what i need assistance with is a spell to curse someone to be lonely & miserable.
I want this person to be friendless be unattractive so noone of the opposite sex approaches him
I want his friends and family to give him a hard time, I want him to see how it feels to be lonely and
have things not go his way, I want him to lose his confidence and feel like crap! I know this is all mean
but trust me I have waited a long time before taking this route and now i feel confident this is what i want
he deserves to feel miserable and lonely! All the cockiness he has about his perfect life and how perfect he is
to go out the door! I would love for you guys to give me some advice. I want to freeze everyone out of his life
I want all the women he talks to ignore him and his friends to disagree and fight with him and just not associate with him. I would love some suggestions.

-Thanks in advance

ms_hellcat

Unread post by ms_hellcat » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:15 pm

How to make someone UNLUCKY in love? Have it so their relationships won't last.

KrystalK

Unread post by KrystalK » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:25 pm

My intention is to cross up the love life of a narcisstic womanizer.

I would like for him to get the things that he gave to me from his next lover or a lover in his near future..

He's really a tough cookie to crack but I would love for him to FINALLY fall in love with a girl he would think highly of and get what he deserves in return to the things he has done to me. He had his guard up with me because of things that has happened from past relationship. He's played the victim when he even broke my heart several times and blames/switches everything to being my fault that went wrong . He never acknowledges his wrong. It's as if I was paying for all the lovers who did him wrong.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:45 am

Hi KrystalK,

there's some inspiration (albeit not of the nicest kind) for crossing up the love life (or sex life) of this type of man in the following thread: curses-to-cause-erectile-dysfunction-or ... e9e#p57799
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

onyxorchid

Unread post by onyxorchid » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:44 pm

There's a lady I know who keeps doing everything she can to interfere with my life and she's threatened me with physical violence. I prefer to keep my fights to spellwork! The situation has gone on too long and she's done too much for me to want to try a spell to make us ok with each other. I've had enough and I want to get back at her.

I need a spell to make her disgusting to all men. I want them to all focus on every flaw she has, even the tiniest ones. Something to make her smell really bad would help too.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:34 pm

onyxorchid,

Work by the light of a black candle dressed with Revenge Oil.

Make a doll-baby of her (with a piece of her clothing if you can get it). The doll must be small enough to fit inside a canning jar, but large enough that when placed inside it will not be able to turn over.

To stuff the dolly, mix
* Fresh Dog Poop
* Vandal Root
* Asafoetida Powder
* Bitter Aloes Powder
* A freshly-killed Snail
Spread it on a piece of tin foil and dry it, then crush it up and use it to stuff the doll.

Cut a slit in the doll where her pussy would be and stick a hot red pepper pod up it.

Squeeze about a dozen lemons for their juice. Stir in a packet of Alum powder and a packet of Red Pepper Powder.

Place the doll upside down in the jar. Pour in the lemon juice mixture, slowly. If you have too much, that's okay. If you don't have enough to cover the doll, that's okay too.

Poke a hole -- a very small hole -- in the lid of the jar with a hammer and nail.

Place the lid on the jar. Curse her as you do all of this. The doll is her. Curse the doll as her.

Take her to a place where there is a porta-potty filled with stinking poop and pee. Throw her in and say goodbye.
catherine yronwode

Isolte
HRCC Student

Unread post by Isolte » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:48 pm

Wow, this is awesome!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”