• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:16 pm

Curses to Prevent Pregnancy or Cause a Miscarriage

Curses to Prevent Pregnancy or Cause a Miscarriage

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Fri May 22, 2009 10:41 pm

Does anyone know of any spells that could prevent a pregnancy in another person? For instance, a spell to stop a mistress from intentionally getting pregnant to "trap" a man? I've already tried a freezer spell, but I'm not confident that it is enough.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Re: Pregnancy Spells

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri May 22, 2009 11:09 pm

Well, I would probably cross/or jinx them. I had to do this once for someone because she was insistent on trying to get pregnant. Needless to say she never got pregnant by my ex boyfriend ever. I worked him and her both just to cover both parties since it takes two to make a baby.

This is what I did.

I got a black woman figure candle, and carved out the lower part of the stomach where the uterus would be with a nail. I used pennyroyal because it isnt good for people trying to get pregnant. I put red, black pepper, and goofer dust. Then I filled the area back up with wax, and melted it down, and let it get hard again. I then dressed the rest of the candle with a jinxing oil such as crossing, destruction, or black arts oil. I put red pepper, sulphur, black walnut leaves, and knot weed on the outside of the candle. Then I took a heated rust nail, and stabbed it through the uterus part where I had packed the previous herbs.

I would recommend doing a candle for the man involved as well.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Sun May 24, 2009 9:21 am

Wow, thanks! That sound like a great spell! I just looked up Pennyroyal and it says it's a well-known abortificant, but on this site it says helps solve martial troubles and brings family happiness. Is that the right herb to use? I'm not doubting you, just checking before I order as I may have gotten mixed up. Also, did you say anything while doing the spell or just concentrate on the task and ultimate goal? What do you do with the spell remnants? Again, thanks for the help.
thelightfantastic

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun May 24, 2009 2:13 pm

I used pennyroyal for its non-magical use since its not good for women who are pregnant. Black Cohosh has the same effect in its non-magical use. The petition you could just make on your own. Or chant a simple sentence 9 times of what you want to happen. I curse and restrict (target's name) from getting pregnant by (the guy you dont want her to get pregnant by). And really FEEL it. If you feel tired or in a happy mood I would do this spell until you feel angry. I just envisioned what I wanted to happen, and I did this for 9 nights. I buried the remains in a graveyard.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Sun May 24, 2009 7:49 pm

Sounds great. Thank you for all your help, I'm going to get on that order right away! Thanks again. :D
thelightfantastic

Prevent someone from getting pregnant?

Unread postby justaskingtoknow » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:22 pm

My uncle cheated on my aunt with some co-worker and she already has 4 different kids with 3 different guys, she's now threatening him that he has to marry her and stay with her since she's having her kid (although she doesn't know because it's only been one week) my aunt is devastated and they have kids of their own and she doesn't know what that will do to them, so is there anything i can do to prevent that woman from getting from getting pregnant?
thanks
justaskingtoknow

Re: Prevent someone from getting pregnant?

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:42 pm

You can use a doll baby to effect a woman's nature, to manipulate pregnancy, even influence her menstrual cycle. You usually need her sexual fluids, but if you are gifted enough you can make do.

It might be a better idea to simply keep the meddling woman out of the lives of your aunt and uncle. I'm not sure if you want to work conjure to actually influence her pregnancy, but I don't see why you can't hotfoot her, work a shut your mouth conjure, or cut her out of the picture with a moving candle spell involving scissors.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:31 pm

Hey justaskingtoknow,

Ive actually done something like this...but I am WAY more malicious when it comes to certain things lol. But since this is a milder case, or so I think it as mine was. I would recommend that you actually do a binding spell on your uncle's penis. You can work with St. Martha to dominate him from being able to get her pregnant or even wanting sex with this woman. Or you can get a penis candle (black) hmm now you can go with knot weed, red pepper and/or black pepper, calamus now you can stick it with pins, and wrap it up in black string and cloth, and keep it in a dark place. Now there are more harmful ingredients...you could put such as goofer dust, asafoetida, walnut leaves...jinxing kind of ingredients, but I am assuming you do not want to harm your uncle.

I agree with Conjureman about hotfooting and getting this woman away however this might not still stop her from getting pregnant. She might be a hard one to hot foot.

Now for this woman...im sure you do not mind jinxing her. If you do PM me and let me now. For this woman get a black figure candle, write her name from wick to base, and the command "uterus barren" with a large nail you are going to carve out the uterus part of the black candle, and inside there you are going to stick in Graveyard dirt, red pepper,mustard seeds, knot grass, walnut leaves,calamus and goofer dust inside the uterus. Now you are going to get a small free standing black candle and let the candle drip wax until that part is covered. I would get some black arts or crossing oil, controlling oil. Now heat up the nail (better a rusty nail) and stick it through the uterus part of the candle. Burn the candle over 9 days.

This worked for me to stop my ex's gf (now ex gf) from getting pregnant. As long as she was with him she actually had quite a few womanly problems from a cyst on her ovary, which caused her not to ovulate. She had some other stomach problems too. Like I said as long as she was with him she was NOT able to get pregnant. Well when they broke up, and the person she had sex with the FIRST time she got pregnant and now has a 1 month old.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby justaskingtoknow » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:14 pm

APPLAUDS MS. STARSINTHESKY!
wow you gave me some reallly nice ideas!
I was thinking of doing something similar to what you suggested with the black female figure candle, but not as good or creative =)...

I was thinking that maybe the nail that should go through the uterus part could be a coffin nail?? But i was worried that who's ever coffin that nail came from, the person who it belonged to, might not agree with my actions and somehow get mad? lol...i don't know, i've really never used coffin nails any thoughts on this??
justaskingtoknow

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:32 pm

You are very welcome for the advice. Lucky mojo sells them, and I assuming that they are just coffin nails before they are put in the actual coffin and then taken out. But if you have questions about that then call the shop. However, I used just a regular rust nail from a fence board so if all else fails you can use that.

http://herb-magic.com/coffin-nails.html

If you can bury this on her property, or you can dispose of it in a graveyard.Make sure that you cleanse yourself afterwards. And you might want to do some kind of controlling spell to control your uncle as well. Just to cover both sides.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Wanted: Spell to terminate a woman's pregnancy

Unread postby greeneyes17 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:57 pm

I'm not sure if this has been posted or not, but I have a question.

I know this girl who is pregnant, and as harsh as this may sound, I would like for her to lose the baby. Meaning behind it ... she's a drug addict. She's not far along, only about a month or 2, but i would like to put a spell on her to lose the baby and not be able to get pregnant again.

She's had 6 kids and other kind people were nice enough to take them in. The last baby she had was in the hospital for 3 months because of all the drugs that were in her system. The baby also ended up having some development issues.

I hate to turn to this, and I don't mean for this to sound bad, its just my last option.

Any spells that i can do would be great, and I'll take any advice or info I can get.

Thanks!
greeneyes17

Re: Wanted: Spell to terminate a woman's pregnancy

Unread postby Miss Bri » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:33 pm

I would suggest that you start here: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#black and focus on rituals that work to harm female reproductive systems.

With that said, I will also say that this type of work is very harsh and negative so in true conjure tradition I would advise you to make sure that you are justified before starting any work in this area.
I would advise you to look instead to doing work on her for clarity, wisdom, and to help her cast off the evil of her addiction and blessing work on the unborn child so that it is born healthy and well.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby j82 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:23 pm

Id think the use of jinx crossing or graveyard dirt would work in your case, an egg seems to pop in mind for this. An old spell i know was to recite a bible prayer backwards over a grave. But I think Bri is verry correct that this women needs help, besides its not the childs fault and im stronly againts taking an innocent life. Besides she had 6 and now the 7th, what makes you think she wont have another, and how many abortion spells will you do? its a quick fix not addressing the issue which is a drug addict having kids who will obvioussly continue with unprotected sex unless intervened. Hopefully you can use some healing clarity work like Bri suggested and also look into some community support programs to help her. Most cities carry a list of them; see if you can get one to help her, if you are inclined. Good luck
j82

Unread postby RJLupin » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:37 am

This is very, very dark magic you're talking about working and I would NEVER try and kill an innocent life in this manner. Why not do spells instead to ensure the health of the baby, and to help someone adopt it after it's born? Spells to prevent this lady getting pregnant again AFTER the baby is born might help as well. There are a number of better ways to handle this, including mundane ways like getting a social worker involved, trying to get the mom to go to rehab, etc that don't involve trying to kill an unborn baby.
RJLupin

What to use to bring him back and stop the cursing

Unread postby ibelieve1 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:16 am

My partner of 10 years got with his sister-in-laws sister. they broke up as he wanted to come back to me and our children.

Her mom, her, and her two sisters started doing work on him (her cousin told his sister as she thought it was wrong) to get him to marry her. He told me that he was dying (her family had him believing he had cancer) and needed health insurance and she said if he married her that he would have insurance. They married.

After marrying her he told me he wanted to come back, he was wrong, and that I was right he wasn't dying, it was his gallbladder.

Well she knew he wasn't happy and that he was getting a vasectomy, so she got pregnant (her family tells all there business and they back stab each other all the time). Her sister told his mom she did it to keep him. Her cousin told his sister she did it on purpose. Now she holds it over him and he doesn't talk to me as she's pregnant.

When or by slight chance he contacts me, does he cries and says sorry and wishes she wasn't pregnant but she is and even said I wish sometimes she'd miscarry. He said I was his soulmate and he was wrong and hates he got her pregnant. I feel aweful that I pray for a miscarriage everyday, but no child deserves to be brought into this world under those conditions.

She and her sisters are doing work against him, myself, his sister, and his brother (as his brother is married to his wifes sister) and there mother does work as well. The other sister who was married to my partners brother had two children with him and uses them against there dad and up and takes them for days or leaves them for days. What kind of life is that for those kids?

Totally dramatic but I'm so sad my children, his children, and the child we have together are suffering.

He doesn't believe in the spiritual, magic or any of it.

I haven't eaten in two weeks. I'm so sick it makes me sicker from all of this and my kids just cry. Try putting on a smile dying inside just to help your kids...it's so hard.

Please help me.
ibelieve1

Re: What to use to bring him back and stop the cursing

Unread postby MaryBee » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:42 pm

Hi ibelieve:

This sounds like a horribly complicated situation and one that will require professional rootworking help to a)take off any jinxes that have been laid on you and your ex-partner and your family and b)protect yourself from any further spiritual attack. First, I suggest you contact a reader from the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers: http://www.readersandrootworkers.com
and go through the list of readers; pick someone that sounds good to you; and book a reading and spellwork consultation. While you're waiting for your reading, you may want to look at Lucky Mojo's Uncrossing line of products, to clean yourself and your house on the spiritual level:
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
followed up by some Fiery Wall of Protection, to prevent any more spiritual messes being thrown your way;

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rae2k » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:28 pm

Hi there, sorry to hear about what is going on. First, I'd advise you to try and keep a positive mind set, as tough as it may be. Say some prayers and then start taking some spiritual baths, cleanses, incense and candles to clear off the negativity. Do it first for yourself then for him you can use a white male figure candle and dress with dragons blood and uncorssing oil, from top to bottom while meditating and picturing him being cleansed. Once you have completed this, perform some protection work for both of you. Now, while all this is for good, remember that some things do happen for a reason and it may not be a good idea to hold on to him.

Blessings,
rae2k

Unread postby ibelieve1 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:39 am

I did a cleansing on him and myself and lit a candle to have the situation workout for everyones best interest, as far as the pregnancy went and a few days ago she had a miscarriage.
ibelieve1

Help!! Cause someone not getting pregnant

Unread postby fou » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:43 am

Hello All,

My son who is 28 years old got married with a woman 15 years older than him about 4 months ago. This woman got married twice before him and she had 21 and 16 years old children from different fathers. I believe she was using him for sex initially. When she found out that my son is coming from rich family, she seduced him to marry her. My son is a gullible and naive person.

My husband and I did not know anything about her till he brought her to house with an engagement ring on her finger. We were furious. My husband talked to my son, but he refused to listen to him or obey his wishes. We don't know what happened to a respectful child I raised and nurtured. Everyone knows us and my son made fun about this situation behind our back. My husband is so upset and ashamed that he basically cut his relations with many of his friend.

Lately, she forced my son to purchase a house, even though my son did not have a decent job or money. He is already talking to have a kid from her. My husband and I do not want this woman to have my son's child. We talked to him about it, but he does not listen and he does not care the shame he put us in. We kind of cut our relation with my son as long as he is with her. She is wrong choice for him and she just wants his future inheritance.

I need your help to make sure this woman will not have my son's child and she will go away and leave us alone forever. I was reading about freezer spell, but I do not have access to her stuff or her house.

Could you please direct me to right products to make sure she will not get pregnant or my son will not get her pregnant??

Any advice appreciated. Thank you very much.
fou

Re: Help!! Cause someone not getting pregnant

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:29 pm

From time to time I think about what I am going to say. I see the ball from your court. You are a mother who wants the best for her adult son. He loves this woman regardless of her age. He is married to her.

Devil’s advocate, what if he has the best lady? What if he does not? He is 28 and an adult, it is time to let him go. You could do some work; however, it is not your place. He is old enough to choose his life mate, his soul mate. Your resistance will only tear you further apart. She is his wife.

He has one Mother and that is you. He will only have one. I hope you can hear what I am saying to you.

Stop his gossip with slippery elm.

Be there for him. Be his Mother not his keeper; he is a grown man.

Take care.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:51 am

Amen, Tammie. Welcome to the 21st century, fou, where people choose their own spouses and partners, and their parents have a life of their own. At 43, your daughter-in-law may have difficulty getting pregnant anyway, but if she does, the baby will be your grandchild. I would suggest Peaceful Home and Reconciliation products to restore family relationships.

I am going to be blunt and ask a few questions. Why doesn't your son have a "decent job and money" if your family is so wealthy? Do you think if this marriage doesn't work out that he will find someone else if he is not gainfully employed? What exactly is the problem with his wife, besides her being older than him? Is your plan to keep him dependent on you forever and threaten him with disinheritance if he tries to live his own life?
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby fou » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:12 pm

Hello,

Yes. I am agree with you all and thanks for your advice. She is an unstable individual. She is older than him, she is a cougar, and she married twice already. Her marriages lasted no longer than 6 years and have two kids from different husbands. I am afraid their marriage will be shorter than he intended to be and my son will end up dealing with Baby Mama drama. My daughter also heard my son's wife talking on the phone with her friend and telling her friend she was getting married to a rich boy. She is not in love or love my son, she just wants him for his money.

My husband and I do not have families that have been married 3-4 times with different kids from different people. I am sure you understand this is very difficult for us. Basically, our son became a gigolo or toy boy. And we became laughing stock of our friends and neighbors.

My son has a hard time keeping a job. We have some money, but we are trying to teach him to stand on his own feet. We thought not giving him a hand out will make him to get a job and hold onto a job. I guess we planned this all wrong. I was always thinking he will find a girl who is coming from a decent family with a decent job.

I am not sure I can let this slide and I need to find a solution to this madness.

Thanks.

Fou
fou

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:35 am

You seem more interested in what your friends think than the happiness of your son. Tell them to mind their own business and that your son is an adult who can make his own decisions. Use Stop Gossip products to shut them up.

Calling your daughter-in-law a "cougar" and your son a "gigolo" and a "boytoy." is not helpful. Actually, you are implying that he is the one using her, not the other way around, especially if he has no money of his own.

Many people, including myself, have been married more than once, and have children from previous marriages and relationships.

You do not have to give your son a handout; I agree that he should be self-supporting at his age. However, you could help him get a better job. You probably could give him some tips or ask people you know if they have any leads. Steady Work would be appropriate.

I also suggest a reading from a member of AIRR for further insight on this situation. www.readersandrootworkers.org
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

How to cause someone not to have your baby

Unread postby Lord SP » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:46 am

Hi guys,

I was wondering if there was anyway to cause a miscarriage? Here's the situation my son's mother moved back here from FL in like Sept. Now we both are currently staying with my parents which I detest but any hoot,here's the scenario. She doesn't work and at the moment I am unemployed as well. I told her when she got back up here that I didn't want nothing to do with her like that I just wanted to be there for my son whom I love deeply :D . Like three weeks ago she told me she was pregnant and I don't wish to have anymore children with her.I also informed her that I am budding in this craft and I choose my spirituality over her. She's Christian which I know in my heart is a beautiful religion but I don't fall under the traditional Christian category as I believe in magick and she's apposed to me teaching my son what I'm learning but it's okay for her to teach him Christianity. We're married but it never really did feel like a marriage as I feel like being with her is some sort of karmic debt that I am paying the universe back for.Either which way I have done divination and my sources say she won't have the baby, I just want to know what I can do on my end to ensure that this takes place. Any spells on how to end this relationship amicably would be awesome. I don't hate her or anything but I don't feel she's the one for me...Thanks in advance!!!!
Lord SP

Re: How to cause someone not to have your baby

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:25 am

Excuse my bluntness, but this the way I see it. You had unprotected sex with your wife, got her pregnant, and now want her to lose the baby. If you don't want any children, abstain, get a vasectomy, or use a condom. File for divorce if you don't want a marital relationship with her, and use Separation supplies instead of Breakup. You could also use Cut and Clear. Don't keep stringing her along because you think you owe a "karmic debt" to "the universe."
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:50 am

Mama Micki basically said everything I was going to say, but nicer. You got her pregnant, you have to deal with the results. I don't believe God Almighty would exactly smile on spell work to cause a miscarriage in this case. I mean, if you think you could stand before the Lord and honestly say that what your asking for is Right and Justified, break out the heavy duty Death and Crossing work such a thing would take.

Lord SP wrote:I don't hate her or anything but I don't feel she's the one for me...Thanks in advance!!!!

Then you probably shouldn't have had unprotected sex with her.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Lord SP » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:49 am

I think you guys have me all wrong. She left and went to Fl with my son without my permission to take him first off.Second if I was financially stable I wouldn't have no problems with another child but as far as I can see it financially it's not in the cards. Third I'm not stringing anyone along,she came up here from Fl with the intentions of staying at a friends house,she didn't say she was staying here.We have been separated/estranged for a little more than two years. I told her and I made that clear that I didn't want to be with her Mama Micki so how is that stringing her along.If you tell someone you want nothing to do with them and to be happy with their life just let me teach my son things that I feel he needs to know. Since we can't agree on this I stated that it would be best to go our separate ways,so she up and leaves and goes to Florida to make it harder on herself. All I want is for this to be over with her to get her own place and me get mine and we share our son. I tell people how it is and I help them when I can,but I'm not going to burden myself with anyone else's nonsense either. I post because I want to learn as well.If I offended either of you Mama Micki or Turnsteel my deepest apologies but to cut my head off like that and all I did was ask a question..Thanks anyway....
Lord SP

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:44 am

We're not "offended." Turnsteel and I are just giving our opinions, and I tend to be blunt, as I stated in my post. You need to file for divorce and work out a reasonable custody and visitation arrangement. That's what I meant by stringing your wife along. Use Court Case supplies to get the judge on your side if necessary, but get started.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lord SP » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:57 am

I gotchu Mama Micki and peace be upon you both and my sincerest apologies if I took the defensive. My wife doesn't have problems with me seeing my son we just disagree spiritually and for me my spirituality means the everything. Other than that she's a good woman and great mother to my son and for that I appreciate her eternally,after being with someone for while you tend to see things about them that you didn't see in the beginning. I had to hid my interest in matters like Hoodoo and magick just to avoid arguments and being condemned for what I love which is this Craft and all of it's forms. Divorce work sounds like the plan, I'm trying to recall that separation moving spell that was posted on the site I can't seem to find it.I searched the archived prior to seeking the forum. Thank you again for your blunt honesty and I admit I took the defensive and I shouldn't have I should have elaborated a little more. I made a mistake by having unprotected sex with her and I told her from that moment on I will no longer touch you again but we can't have anymore children together. I'm going to have to get a reading but I'm busted until next Tuesday,this is madness I tell you...
Lord SP

Unread postby Emma Chen » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:27 am

Have you ever thought maybe the old woman changed and she really love your son and can give your son a more happy life than you ?
http://www.tipsforgettingpregnant.info/
Emma Chen

Re: Curses to Prevent Pregnancy or Cause a Miscarriage

Unread postby just_a_girl » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:05 pm

I am after a spell that will cause a miscarriage. A friend of mine is sick with cancer and will not have treatment until the baby is born. She has fled to another country away from family and friends and the baby's father. I need a spell that will cause her to miscarrying for her own sake as she is also mentally unwell. Can anyone help? At the moment we are unable to contact her or see her because she's in another country.
just_a_girl

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:02 pm

Hello, just_a_girl,
My recommendation to you is to have an AIRR worker read for you and see if this is an appropriate action.
If it is indeed for her own good, they might be able to give you advice on what to do.
You can find the AIRR members here: http://readersandrootowkers.org
I wish your friend the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:49 am

How far along is she? Most miscarriages occur in the first trimester, which is also the best time for an abortion.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby candiijojo » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:57 am

Having suffered three miscarriages of my own, I know that there are dangers medically that that should be considered, such as becoming septic from infection. Not knowing what county she is in and what medical care is available, or that she would even seek if she isn't mentally stable, could be a significant risk to her life. Just something to also consider.
candiijojo

Abortion spells after delivery?

Unread postby MissMe88 » Thu May 15, 2014 1:42 pm

I recently found out that while we separated my boyfriend may have impregnated someone Supposedly the baby was born last week. At this point, what spell can be done ? What effect would a miscarriage spell have?
MissMe88

Re: Abortion spells after delivery?

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 15, 2014 10:48 pm

Hello, MissMe88 ,
I am not sure what you are asking us.
Don't know how to reverse a live birth back into utero for a miscarriage.
I have merged your post into a subforum that you can look at other posts.
I pray that you are NOT asking us how to kill a newborn baby because we will NEVER help anyone with that type of agenda.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sarafina » Thu May 15, 2014 11:38 pm

Disturbing :(

How about letting him go and doing spells to attract a man who doesnt have a new baby? one who is YOURS and will have children with you instead

cant wait til my firey wall gets here.
Sarafina

Unread postby MissMe88 » Sat May 17, 2014 2:15 pm

I guess I can't be too mad. We both were dating other people at the time. I guess I was trying to see if I could do a spell to see if the child is even his
MissMe88

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon May 19, 2014 8:57 pm

Hello, MissMe88 ,
That would be divination (not a spell).
You can find readers here: http://readersandrootoworkers.org
or
www.hoodoopsychics.com
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby frozen5 » Sat May 31, 2014 12:45 pm

Hi everyone please don't judge me I am trying to do my own miscarriage spells since I have been scam since january. If anyone know how to do a miscarriage spell or can recommend me to one that would be greatly appreciated. my boyfriend got me and this girl both pregnant the same time she was going to get an abortion at first because she didn't want to ruin his life plus she have to many kids until he broke things off with her to get back with me. so now she is blackmailing him and hurting me I couldn't deal with the situation so I broke up with him unless she have a miscarriage, No one understand the pain I'm going through or understands how much I love this man. My psychic told me that I still have time to get a miscarriage spell done even at 5 and a half months I just don't want to get rip off again. Not only is this hurting me badly but it's hurting our kids they don't even want to see their dad, I just want to be happy again move forward and marry this man and not cry out of no where all the time.. Please help me if you can I don't even know what to do with these two figure candles.
frozen5

PostThis post was deleted on Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:49 pm.

Unread postby frozen5 » Sat May 31, 2014 6:50 pm

How come I can't post on here
frozen5

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:48 pm

Hello, frozen5,
You have to have 3 approved posts before it will who up on the forum.
I approved your posts but will now delete your double post of the same questions.
Please have patience as the Moderators have numerous posts to answer (along with a zillion technical things that we do). Sometimes we can't answer immediately.
Please take a look at all the posts here for ideas to help you.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby fleurfairy » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:47 am

I am in a state of stress right now. My younger brother is being railroaded by a woman who was a one-night stand. She supposedly is pregnant (although the likelihood seems a bit sketchy considering the timing of it all) and is threatening to have the baby. She has already had one abortion, so it's not a religious issue with her. But she knows that my brother comes from a well-to-do family and has a good career. She is basically extorting him. He is young and not only does he not like the woman (let alone love her) but he does not want to be tied to her the rest of his life through a child. I am at a loss over what to do, but I want to exact some kind of crossing or jinx onto her so she herself feels the pain and anxiety that he is going through right now. Given her reputation in our town, she is a pathological liar. Any insight into what I could do to expose her?
fleurfairy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:35 pm

Hello fleurfairy ,
Wow. How terrible! A real-life gold-digger.Just hate that!
As you know, you are on the subforum for spells to cause a miscarriage.
Spells to expose a liar? Take a look at these pages for many ideas:
spells-to-expose-the-truth-about-liars-and-to-shame-them-t1795.html
I hope this helps.
And I hope that you will be successful in getting rid of her!
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sarafina » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:08 pm

frozen5 wrote:Hi everyone please don't judge me I am trying to do my own miscarriage spells since I have been scam since january. If anyone know how to do a miscarriage spell or can recommend me to one that would be greatly appreciated. my boyfriend got me and this girl both pregnant the same time she was going to get an abortion at first because she didn't want to ruin his life plus she have to many kids until he broke things off with her to get back with me. so now she is blackmailing him and hurting me I couldn't deal with the situation so I broke up with him unless she have a miscarriage, No one understand the pain I'm going through or understands how much I love this man. My psychic told me that I still have time to get a miscarriage spell done even at 5 and a half months I just don't want to get rip off again. Not only is this hurting me badly but it's hurting our kids they don't even want to see their dad, I just want to be happy again move forward and marry this man and not cry out of no where all the time.. Please help me if you can I don't even know what to do with these two figure candles.

Im confused. are you trying to cause a miscarriage on yourself?

anyway I think you need a reading. pick a reader from here that resonates with you and get a reading

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Association_of_Independent_Readers_and_Rootworkers

if you want faster response try hoodoo psychics.com
Sarafina

Unread postby frozen5 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:37 am

Thanks everyone for your response the spells look like to stop a woman from being pregnant. The woman is already pregnant that's why I don't know what to do as far as how to cast a miscarriage spell. No I am not trying to cast a spell on myself. I did have a reading with this psychic I found she seems so truthful but wanted $488 to cast the spell I thought that was way too much money, my order still have not came at this point I don't know what to do. Thanks anyway for your advice
frozen5

Unread postby anonymous25 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:39 pm

So I would like some help on this. About a month ago I had sex with a female I knew for a few months, I didn't use a condom (I know, smh) the next day she says she feels pregnant (huh??) After days of talking she decided to get am abortion. She wanted me to give her half of the payment but did not want me to.come with her. Also she did not wanna show proof she's was pregnant, only a pic saying the was via blood work, but no date or anything. She didn't even wanna show me the physical paper. Long story short its been over a month and she still does not want to show proof but says she gonna take me to court once the baby is born. This woman is CRAZY!! What can I do if she is pregnant to stop it? This is becoming stressful this woman is ruining my life and doesn't care at all and all I want is to move forward with my life and away from her. I feel that she's doing this because I was honest and told her I didn't have feelings for her and didn't want a child by her, I hope and pray this isn't the case and she is having a baby out of spite, that would be horrible! Any tips?
anonymous25

Unread postby Sarafina » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:32 pm

I suppose you could do a spell where she tells the truth

I suggest you wrap it up next time. people can get away with things like this because men allow it, instead of protecting their seerm.
Sarafina

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm

Eh, I would demand a paternity test. And keep well away from her.

She sounds as if she is trying to just get money from you and scare you into doing her bidding.
contact me on shantillylace373@gmail.com
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby Sarafina » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:41 pm

^paternity test cn only be done after baby is born I believe

and that should have said protecting their sperm lol
Sarafina

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:49 pm

Hello, anonymous25 ,
How does one feel pregnant a day later? Impossible. Bunch of crap.
PLEASE PLEASE talk to an attorney NOW.
You need sound advice NOW.
Otherwise, she will force you to get an attorney in the future and you'll be paying out a lot more than you would NOW.
This all sounds like a great big lie.
Then, do a fiery wall of protection spell for both you and your money
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
And money stay with me www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html
Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

• Advertisement