Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Customer Credit?

Questions, answers, and discussions about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.
serpentlight213
Forum Member

Customer Credit?

Unread post by serpentlight213 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:10 pm

It's been a good while sense my first and only purchase at Lucky Mojo Curio and I just never really got around to asking this specific question. On my receipt (the paper with all of the things that I bought, their prices, my sub-total etc.) it says that there is an overage of so much money (yes, it gives the amount). Does this mean that that bit of money that I over paid is customer credit? When I say that I mean, can I include that amount of money on my next purchase? For example, I buy $20 worth of product plus tax and ten dollars handling and shipping, can I deduct however much money I have as customer credit? Meaning that I, for example, had $10 customer credit which would easily cover the handling and shipping then I only send $20 plus tax.

Oh, and how do you figure up the 13% on your overall total because I tried looking it up and I can not find anything! Yes, I am asking for either a easy to understand website or easy to understand instructions, please and thank you!

Ty (serpentlight213)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Customer Credit?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:02 pm

Call the shop, they can answer your question, unless of course cat catches this post before.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Customer Credit?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:35 am

Sorry, this is all beyond me. Usually if there is an overpayment, we issue a refund, not a credit, unless the customer requests a credit. Call the shop for help or email them. Ask for Leslie.
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Lucky Mojo Curio Co. News and Announcements”