Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Cut and Clear Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
seeker8448

Re: Cut and Clear Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by seeker8448 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:02 pm

Can someone advise me on the best ways to do a cut and clear spell without a black walnut spell?

I wish to draw someone new into my life with similar qualities but I need to end this one.

Thanks for helping.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:10 pm

That is Cut & Clear's purpose to cut and clear the current relationship and bring in a new one. Please understand the Black Walnut Bath is entirely separate. Here is the Cut & Clear Spell information http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html Everything you are inquiring is listed here FYI. You can use the bath crystals alone but I would advise the full spell since it has instructions and you are unclear of what to do.

Here is the Black Walnuts information http://www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html

You do not have to do them together although some people do as the Black Walnut removes everything...and I mean everything.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:11 pm

Hello Everyone,

As I have posted in the past, I have a "friend" who has cancer and is undergoing treatment which causes depression, etc. After months of allowing him to criticize, vent and take out all of his frustrations on me and lighting healing candles for him today I was told that "it's not his medication. he just wishes I would go away and the truth is he doesn't criticize me because I don't matter enough to him to criticize - I don't matter to him at all"..

So, I am hurt and angry and feel betrayed. We were friends for 10 years and I have been there for him whenever he has needed me.

Regardless of why he's behaving this way, I'm sick of being treated like a dog and pulled back and pushed away at his whim. Bottom line, I have to be around him daily (we work in the same place) but I don't want to let this "blow over", etc as I've done in the past when he needs something or feels like making up. I'm finished with him and with the way he treat me.

Will Cut & Clear allow me to experienc apathy for him - because right now I'm THISCLOSE to doing a reverse candle on him. And I would prefer to just wash my hands of him once and for all.

Thanks.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:15 pm

If I remember the other thread correctly, you weren't entirely sure if you wanted to cut him from your life forever. It sounds like you are definitely going through a difficult time with him right now, but those hot emotions can make it very hard to make a good decision.

I would get a reading to help you gain some perspective, and perhaps give you a way to get some distance while you cool down and make a decision at a later date.

In the meantime, just do what you can to give yourself that space. Don't answer your phone; don't visit him. Just be busy and think about other things. Maybe a nice Tranquility candle burned for you would help you gain some perspective. Also think about doing a nice house cleansing with Chinese Wash and maybe some Tranquility floor wash afterwards to help wash away that built up anger, and bring in a more peaceful vibe.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:30 pm

jujujiggles:
I like your answer. It must be a very tough decision, and to get to the point suzy is at, it sounds rather desperate.
I think distancing yourself from the situation temporarily is exactly what I would do.

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:56 pm

Suzy I can completely understand how you are feeling. My sister has lupus and there are times when she takes her anger out on us and it can be hard to deal with. It's a bit different I know, since she's my sister I would never cut her out of my life but there are times when I wish I could just because it hurts so much. It hurts knowing that the only thing you truly want is for them to be better and it feels like they can't see that. Deep down though, I think it's the pain and the fear that motivates them. I can't imagine what it's like to know that you are dying and there's nothing you can do about it. It has to be a very scary thing. I know it scares the hell out of me that one day she might not be here. It's not like I think she'll live forever or anything but I always thought we would at least get to grow old together. I can't imagine the day I don't have my big sister to turn to.

Anyhow, jujugiggle is right. Take some time and give yourself some space. Spend some time taking care of yourself. I know it is really stressful worrying about someone like you have been worrying about him and it takes a lot out of a person. Especially when you feel like everything that you are doing is going unnoticed and unappreciated. Just know that you have friends here that will listen. You really need to step back for a bit though and don't rush to any decisions. Take some time and make sure you are in the right frame of mind before you decide exactly what you want to do. You will be in my prayers.

Hugs,
Hope

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:24 pm

Thanks for the responses.. I appreciate everyone's kindness and advice.

I am more hurt than angry.. I feel belittled and that I've been made a fool of and for him to cast me aside after all this time, is very painful.

However, you all make a lot of sense. I need to step back for my own well being. My birthday is this weekend and I have a twin who was stillborn. I have a Blessings Candle I intend on burning in her honor to send her my love and to thank her for being a part of my life spiritually. Every time I have a reading from any medium, the first thing is "you're a twin" so she makes her love and presence known to me all the time.

So, I can't be negative and positive at the same time. I am going to avoid him, not reply to any emails if he sends any and on Friday start my Vigil light and altar to my sister and hopefully sending off that much love to her will negate all of this negative energy I have right now.

Thank you all for understanding and I realize you all have gone through similiar situations and there's nothing unique about being hurt by someone you love. It just stinks, that's all. If I'm still harboring a lot of negative stuff next week, then maybe I'll revisit washing my hands of the whole mess.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:21 pm

You have a sounding board here...there are many options appropriate for your peace of mind, starting with Devi advice. Consider Blessing and Healing as well.

seeker8448

Unread post by seeker8448 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:37 pm

I'm going to do a cut and clear, how should I dispose of the elements, I see there are several different ways and they all mean different things? I want this person off my mind.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:04 pm

This handy article tells you the different methods of disposing of ritual remains and what those methods mean.

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Since you want the remains away from you, you would either dispose of the remains at a crossroads or in a body of running water.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:54 pm

you could burry them in a graveyard to kill the feelings also
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:13 pm

Burying in the graveyard is asking the spirits to help you cut this person out of your life. Do you have someone in mind (an ancestor) that will help you? otherwise I would consider the running water.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:35 pm

seeker8448 wrote:I'm going to do a cut and clear, how should I dispose of the elements, I see there are several different ways and they all mean different things? I want this person off my mind.
Basically, you keep the white side and dispose of the black side in crossroads.

Mary

Aina2

Unread post by Aina2 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:55 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Burying in the graveyard is asking the spirits to help you cut this person out of your life. Do you have someone in mind (an ancestor) that will help you? otherwise I would consider the running water.
Can't you just bury it in a graveyard without bothering any spirits, like make a separate little grave for the object? Just mock a funeral for it to signify the killing of the feelings, but not get any spirits involved?

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:36 pm

Aina wrote:Can't you just bury it in a graveyard without bothering any spirits, like make a separate little grave for the object? Just mock a funeral for it to signify the killing of the feelings, but not get any spirits involved?
You can if you bury it at the entrance to the graveyard.

Mary

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:46 pm

Hello to all. I have taken your advice and given myself a much needed breather. I realize that I still care very much for my friend and don't want to do a Cut & Clear; however, not that I've stepped back a bit, I see a pattern in his behavior.

He admits he does insult me and delibrately makes cruel comments to me and only me (no other friends nor family), yet he will always end it with a : )

Now, part of me recognizes that he is being treated with chemicals that do cause depression and depression also reveals itself in terms of anger, irritability

but I also feel like he is using me as a whipping dog to take out his frustrations and bitterness on. So, anyone know of a Cut & Clear lite? something that would allow me to just not take his crabbing seriously, to rise about it, not take the bait, don't get engaged in an argument - because that is what he wants. I also suspect if I stop arguing with him, he will end the friendship completely because that seems to be my assigned role right now.

Any suggetions would be great. I just don't want to end it and feel guilty but I need the answer to water of a duck's back to his comments.

PS - If I am able to not be engaged in battle and HE decided to stop bothering with me.. I won't feel guilty, I'll figure we've reached a level of toxicity and it's just time to move on. But I don't want to be the one to do it and feel badly afterwards.

Thanks to all.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:50 pm

Cut and clear lite? Humph! Well you could perform variations of the spell and see if its affect is what you desire. The bath, the incense, the oils, candle ritual...it is all about your intent and what you want as a result. In these types of situations cleansing and healing yourself and with a clear mind you will know what to do next. It seems you are still light hearten about the next step. Did you read the LM cut and clear site?

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:24 pm

Yes, I know what it entails and I hate to do it.. but he's pushing me away and one day he speaks then the next he refuses to talk...he's beyond moody and I don't know if I've just lost my patience or if he is intentionally pushing me away. If I don't reach out to him, there's no conversation; he's like this with others too.. but it's sad to me because we were very close and now I don't know him and he treats me like a stranger or the enemy.

Not sure what can help this situation. :cry:

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:01 pm

suzyparker wrote:Yes, I know what it entails and I hate to do it.. but he's pushing me away and one day he speaks then the next he refuses to talk...he's beyond moody and I don't know if I've just lost my patience or if he is intentionally pushing me away. If I don't reach out to him, there's no conversation; he's like this with others too.. but it's sad to me because we were very close and now I don't know him and he treats me like a stranger or the enemy.

Not sure what can help this situation. :cry:
Cut & Clear him. He obviously is not going through a mood, but has created this pattern with you. There was a co-worker I use to work with who had this habit of being a drama queen and belittling me, ending his snarks with "but you know I love you." I finally said "I've had enough of you." I never spoke to him again. Life is way too short for that type of treatment.

If someone admits to you being the designated scapegoat, he/she is telling you that your rank in his/her life is not important. He is what is known as a "frienemy." Someone who is your enemy, but pretends to be your friend.

Instead of tying yourself into knots about this jerk, ask yourself why you allow yourself to be treated this way. If you figure out the answer to that, you will know how to avoid these types of scum.

Mary

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:59 am

hi i'm confused about this cut and clear, Does this work only on me if I want to stop how i feel for somone or soes it work on both parties involved?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:47 am

Cut and Clear works on you...

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:46 am

so if i use this cut and clear he will still come around but then I will be strong enough to not care about his advances and calls

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:57 am

Is it possible to do a cut and clear on behalf of someone else? If I know someone else who's still pining over someone who is either not coming back or just wasn't good for that person anyway, could I do a cut and clear on their behalf to sever emotional ties?
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:25 pm

kmew1315 wrote:Is it possible to do a cut and clear on behalf of someone else? If I know someone else who's still pining over someone who is either not coming back or just wasn't good for that person anyway, could I do a cut and clear on their behalf to sever emotional ties?
No, Cut and Clear is a very personal form of spell. Let the person heal, do healing work on them.
HRCC Student #1559

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:48 pm

hi there what I want to do is only cut and clear my feelings from my ex of 6 years, he still comes around when he feels like it (i tied his nature to me) but I wanted more I wanted love and relationship, but all I get is him talking bad about me to his friends pretend he doesn't even communicate with me yet he does daily. so I have had enough and I want to stop being stupid and falling for crap all the time. so I want to stop feeling anything for him, What I want to know is will he still want to come around since i tied his nature to me, I know it's sounds coontradicting but i just want to know because it would be nice to see him feel what i felt for him when he ignored me and treated me like I was not worth anything,

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:06 pm

Any spells unless you cancel them will still have some effect on the target. In addition, it would be wise to do a clear and cut, and some healing work and move on.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:12 pm

thank you starsinthesky7 I should of taken your advice before, but I wanted to try one more time, WHAt would be better for me a jar candle or powder from cut and clear, cause this is for my healing and for me to move on.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:49 pm

Conducting the bath would be most appropriate. If you do not want to do the walnut spell, then get the cut and clear bath crystals. If you want something immediate while you are waiting for you materials, you can put some lemon juice in your bath water, and do things that way.

I like this one the best from the cut and clear page
"A second type of Cut and Clear work with candles uses a large yellow vigil light, which is yellow because the active ingredient in most Cut and Clear type spells is Lemon. These lights are set to burn and before they go out, your petition paper, on which is written the name of a person or the life condition from which you wish to be separated, is consumed in the fire. "

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Make sure you do some healing work, and when you are ready do some work to bring someone in that is deserving of you.

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:18 pm

Ok so i can do the lemon juice in my bath right now, then I can buy the cut and clear crystals along with the cut and clear vigil yellow jar candle and this should be enough to get my strong feelings to stop compleletly for him.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:03 pm

How strong something is..is all based upon you. If you are going to do a clear and cut, yet still do active work on him...well then obviously you are going against your clear and cut.

So as long as you are working on letting go...hence why I said you need to do a healing spell as well, then you should be good.

I would work on doing this lemon bath and the candle for at least 7 days. Personally I would do it for 9. You can write the person's name, and ask that the connection to them be burned in a fire, then dispose of the remains far from you or in the river. I would do this every day until the candle burns out. If you do not want to use a candle, then get a pot, and burn the person's name asking that your connection and feelings be removed.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:09 pm

Cut and clear does a lot more than remove your feelings for someone so that you can be around them. It actually enables you to clear the way for a NEW relationship, using the old relationship's good points as a way to bring in a ood new lowver.

The lemon idea is only the CUT idea.

The Black Walnut portion of the work DEADENS your old feelings.

The two papers, one burned and one warmed and kept with you, CLEARS the path to new love.

Please read the entire spell here at my "Hoodoo in Theory and practice" page on Cut and Clear products, so you will understand why this is not just a cutting spell but also a clearing spell to open the path to new love:

Read about Cut and Clear Spells here:

http://luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

This is the full spell kit:

SPL-KIT-CUTA
Cut And Clear Spell Kit
$35.60

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:11 pm

At the Missionary Independent Church they will set cut and clear candles on people who are not you. I think you might need to be personally connected-- i.e., breakup plus cut-and-clear for your target-- but it's worth checking into. YOu might be able to do a healing and cut and clear for a heartbroken friend.

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:39 pm

catherine, what do you mean the lemon is only a cut portion. I don't understand.

Will the lemon bath and the cut and clear vigil jar candle be good enough for me to get over this guy,and will this cut and clear only work on me getting over him?

I also wanted to know that by doing this cut and clear will i lose his friendship because as friends we get along just not as lovers. I just want for me to stop feeling for him, the way I do, but i want him to still be my friend.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:56 pm

"The lemon idea is only the CUT idea. The Black Walnut portion of the work DEADENS your old feelings. The two papers, one burned and one warmed and kept with you, CLEARS the path to new love."

The lemon idea cuts off the feelings, the black walnut deadens your feelings to him, and the paper idea clears to a new lover just as she stated. So basically ALL 3 are needed in order to do a successful clear and cut. However, doing a clear and cut vigil jar would be good start but I would still do the bath...walnut and/or crystals.

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:59 pm

thank you, i will buy the candle on line on wed, but can i start the lemon bath tomorrow which is monday

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:05 pm

I would do the lemon bath which is just the CUT part as Cat stated. Then the candle could be the follow up. And then you can order the bath crystals to further follow up as well.

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:13 pm

thank you, it will take probably five days to get the candle from here, and the crystals but i will start the lemon bath tomorrow.

So the lemon bath will only cut off my feelings toward him?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:02 am

The lemon will cut you off from him.

The lemon will not clear the way for you to remain friends with him.

The lemon will not open your road for new love.

Please read the entire Cut and Clear page. It is all explained there in detail.

This is the full spell kit:

SPL-KIT-CUTA
Cut And Clear Spell Kit
$35.60

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:33 am

bellasr34 wrote:I know it's sounds coontradicting but i just want to know because it would be nice to see him feel what i felt for him when he ignored me and treated me like I was not worth anything,
bellasr34 wrote:but i want him to still be my friend.
You're contradicting yourself here. Do you want to be his friend or do you want revenge? If you want him to stay bound to you so that you can have your revenge, then your "friendship" will be unhealthy and kinda twisted. If you want to be friends with him, then you need to undo the binding so that he isn't uncomfortable in your presence. (Personally, my recommendation would be to do neither - cut and clear from him completely and release him from you, but it's not my call to make. It's yours.)
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:32 am

Catherine I'm sorry I feel so dumb; everyone is giving me all kinds of different advice.

When you say the lemon will not cut away to be friends with him what does that mean?

Also because i want to keep him bound to me. Will the lemon bath stop that from working on him?

And when you say that the lemon will cut me off from him. Does that mean that I will no longer have the urge to call him or talk to him? Is that what you mean?

I have read all of the cut and clear page, and I do understand it, I don't want him to disappear from my life completely, I just want to not love him or obsess over him or even care what he does in his life but I don't want to hate him.

I just want to be completely numb to his advances or his face because I am really into him, physically and mentally, but I don't want to be anymore but like I said I want to be around as a friend but I don't want to feel anything at all for him...

I also don't want the urge to call or text him or drive by anywhere he is, and if I do see him someplace it would even phase me that he is there,.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:25 pm

When you say the lemon will not cut away to be friends with him what does that mean?
You are confused because you read that wrong. I wrote "The lemon will cut you off from him. " It WILL cut you off from him. I wrote "The lemon will not clear the way for you to remain friends with him." It will NOT clear the way for friendship. Again. It WILL cut you apart. It WILL NOT create friendship.
Also because i want to keep him bound to me. Will the lemon bath stop that from working on him?
Yes, a Lemon bath will CUT the binding. It will KILL the binding. Please, read my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" under the heading for Lemon. This explains how Lemons are used to DESTROY LOVE and to DESTROY FRIENDSHIP. I cannot be more clear than this.
And when you say that the lemon will cut me off from him. Does that mean that I will no longer have the urge to call him or talk to him? Is that what you mean?
Yes, that will happen, but also your friendship will be cut apart. I would recommend that instead of the Lemon bath, you perform the Black Walnut bath, which is described on the Cut and Clear page. This will deaden your feelings for him but will not cut the two of you apart.
I have read all of the cut and clear page, and I do understand it, I don't want him to disappear from my life completely, I just want to not love him or obsess over him or even care what he does in his life but I don't want to hate him.
Use the BLACK WALNUT BATH.
I just want to be completely numb to his advances or his face because I am really into him, physically and mentally, but I don't want to be anymore but like I said I want to be around as a friend but I don't want to feel anything at all for him.
I also don't want the urge to call or text him or drive by anywhere he is, and if I do see him someplace it would even phase me that he is there.

HER-WAL-WHNU
Walnuts, Black, Whole in Hulls
$3.00

'Nuff said.
catherine yronwode

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:41 pm

I live at home with my parents so how can i go outside naked it will be impossible.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:54 pm

When we use rootwork, we are working with herbs and roots, and other things of nature as allies -- and we want to use them in a traditional manner. The ally-plant for your desire and magical purpose is Black Walnut, not Lemon. Therefore, i urge you to adapt the ritual -- do it indoors if you must -- but to work with the traditionally indicated plant material.

HER-WAL-WHNU
$3.00

catherine yronwode

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:57 pm

I am just worried how do i go about being naked when i walk outside as i live with my parents, can i put my coat on but still be naked under it and drive to a parl down the street and drop it against a tree there.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:00 pm

Like i said, "adapt the ritual" to your needs.

The Black Walnut Bath is very old and was part of the folk magic of an era in which people bathed outdoors in galvanized metal washtubs like this:

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:24 pm

Just curious...
If bellasr34 has such strong feelings about this guy how does a walnut bath suddenly deadens her feelings towards him? doesnt she have to completely stop seeing him too for this to work or will she just have no feelings after the bath even if they remain friends and see each other?
For example she takes the bath tonight and they hang out tomorrow. will she have no feelings just because of the bath?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:38 pm

Personally, I would not see him for a while until I have gotten my feelings in check, and give time for the bath to work. Im not saying completely cut him off, but I would make sure that my actions are truly inline with being a friend rather than seeing this person as a lover. This spell works like any other spell where "poof" you are not going to feel the effects instantly. Its just like casting an attraction spell for someone in particular, they may not feel the effects immediately after it is casted. The feelings lessen after time in this case, but the bath will work as fast as long as she is doing things that are helping her to let go of the romantic feelings.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:26 pm

2010luckyme wrote:
If bellasr34 has such strong feelings about this guy how does a walnut bath suddenly deadens her feelings towards him?
Well, 2010luckyme, coming into my forum, which is devoted to the practice of magic, and asking me how magic works -- and why it might work so "suddenly" -- is a bit of a strain on my resources. I am not here to convince you to get into magic as a form of practice. Either you're into it or you are not.

Tell you what: Here's an article i wrote a few years ago for "questioners" such as yourself, and i hope that it might help you understand how those of us who work in this tradition feel about our practice.

The article is called "REAL MAGICK: DOES MAGIC REALLY WORK?: ARE MAGIC SPELLS REAL?, IS THERE SUCH A THING AS REAL MAGICK?" and the URL is

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

Please read the whole thing. I wrote it from the heart, just for folks like you.

And, for the record, i myself have performed the Black Walnut Bath spell and it worked just like that -- POOF! My feelings for the one in question were GONE. It did not take until next day. It did not take three days. It took NO TIME AT ALL. I finished the spell and i was DONE.

Your mileage may vary.
catherine yronwode

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Catherine and starsinthesky7, thank you, you ladies have been wonderful, I love this site, and I know I have achieved a lot with what I learned.

I will be doing the walnut bath tomorrow, with persian walnuts cause I have that at home, and I know and have faith that i will get over this man once and for all, and that I will be able to see him and not feel a single thing at all for him but indifference. thank you.

I will let you ladies know how I feel once i do this.

I understand i do this (the walnut bath) for 7 days, right?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:17 pm

I'm glad we are able to help -- but please note that you are wrong:

The Walnut bath is a ONE TIME event. It is not performed for 7 days. In fact, rereading the page, i have no idea where you got the "7 days" idea from.

PLEASE READ THE SPELL HERE:

You will need:

a piece of paper from a brown paper bag, freshly torn on
all four sides
a small pencil with no eraser on it
matches
1 black candle -- it can be a plain offertory candle, a
taper, or a figural candle of a human being or a devil.
black powder incense to which you should add Valerian
Root, Red Pepper, and Mullein Leaves. (If you cannot find
plain black powder incense and those herbs, use an
herb-based mixture containing them, such as Black Arts
Incense.)
a silver-coloured metal bowl.
9 black walnuts in heir husks.

I am now bringing this conversation to a close because it has been just going around and around in circles for too long.

HER-WAL-WHNU
$3.00

I realize that you are having trouble both reading the page and understanding what i have written here, but the information is all there on the page, and asking me to repeat it again will not help you do the work, nor will it help me manage my frustration level, which has risen pretty high as this thread has ground on and on and on.

Sorry for not being infinitely obliging. I have reached my limit.

SPL-KIT-CUTA
Cut and Clear Spell Kit
$32.00

catherine yronwode

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:12 pm

Hello All - thought I'd give you my experience on Cut & Clear lite. I did a candle and asked that my "over attachment" to my friend and the situation be alleviated.. WOW.. I felt great as soon as I did it and it has helped enormously. Not sure how this has happened but we are actually getting along better now than we have in a long time. He has been more pleasant toward me. I have been more patient toward him yet not "hung up" on his moods.. He hasn't apologized for being a jerk (let's don't expect miracles) but something changed between us and he has been more like his old self. It was difficult to do because I didn't want to be totally apathetic toward him, but I needed to step back and release the hold the situation had on me.

Anyway, strongly recommend a Cut & Clear candle and some prayers to let go if you're in a similar sitution (not romantic, just friends)...

Not sure if his being more polite and kind is typical, but that's what my result has been.

Thanks LM and to Mary for giving me the push I needed.

With Love,

SP

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:45 pm

Great story, glad you have seen instant results. Keep up the great work :)

GoldenFlow7

Unread post by GoldenFlow7 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:24 am

Hello All,

Miss Cat did a reading for me in March regarding a guy I was seeing because we broke up but I knew it was not over, because that was his pattern, leave for a bit then return and I decided if I didnt see any strong movements by 4/15. I am finished! Wasted 7months on him already :( yes he started to call but still would not come to see me and I felt like he was hiding from me, like he would appear strong (on phone)for a few days then disappear. My heart was not fully into it because I was getting tired and I think the only reason I tried so hard was because I felt he was the answer to my prayers and I saw him multiple times in visions before I met him and whenever I got a vision it always happens so it was hard for me to let go. I went to away on a short trip to clear my head and I prayed I would get my answers before I returned to home. On my last day I ran into a lady who was an Intuitive Reader, she started talking to me and instantly I knew this was a divine connection she told me without me asking that we had a strong past life connection because I died from a broken heart because he left and never returned and I spent my whole life waiting for him. She described his behavior without me even saying anything and told me I should clear him because my soul does not want us to be together. ( I usually felt like my heart would rip from my body if I left him but now I know it was because of the soul connection)All this gave me clarity. She did an energy clearing and I do feel the shift. I came back and destroyed my honey jar, dollbaby and release everything. He is calling and texting, but I am ignoring him, in the pass I never could. The only thing is I am still seeing signs from the magic I did so should I do additional hoodoo clearing work? I no longer desire him and the more I think about how bad he treated me I dislike him even more. But I know not to allow bitterness to take root. So should I do more clearing work? I already thanked the Saints and apologised as well as I think they were the ones who helped me to see that he was not the best person for me.
I feel so light and free finally!!
Thank you God, Holy Spirit, St Martha, St Expedite, Guardian Angel, Archangels, Ancestors, and Oshun

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:05 pm

Wow that is some story! I would try some cut and clear work and spell Breaker candles and such. I'm sure that you don't really want to spend more money, but I would get a reading again and ask what cleansing things would be best to achieve your goal.

Good Luck!
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Katie_Did1111

Unread post by Katie_Did1111 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:04 pm

I would like to do a Cut and Clear spell on two people, to cut tem apart from one another. Is this appropriate?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:02 pm

I have never heard of such a thing. Since the Cut and Clear spell i describe on my site was written by me, based on a simpler spell taught to me by a Puerto Rican root worker from New York City in the 1970s, i have never heard of using this on another person.

I'd use Separation products -- gentle and effective.
catherine yronwode

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:17 am

It sounds like you need a different kind of spell for what you are trying to accomplish. Have you considered Break Up Spells? That sounds like what this situation is calling for. Cut and Clear to me is a very personal spell which is effective only by the person who wants to cut and clear themselves.

Katie_Did1111

Unread post by Katie_Did1111 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:40 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:I have never heard of such a thing. Since the Cut and Clear spell i describe on my site was written by me, based on a simpler spell taught to me by a Puerto Rican root worker from New York City in the 1970s, i have never heard of using this on another person.

I'd use Separation products -- gentle and effective.
Thank you Cat; I knew I was fumbling about in the dark with this for some reason, and concerned about doing further damage when there's no need-- the damage is already done, and not by me! Your suggestion sounds perfect.

Best,

~Katie

GoldenFlow7

Unread post by GoldenFlow7 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:32 am

good point Tabbylove17. Thank you I will look into getting a reading.
Thank you God, Holy Spirit, St Martha, St Expedite, Guardian Angel, Archangels, Ancestors, and Oshun

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:48 pm

Out of curiosity and further learning does that mean that a rootworker can not perform this spell for a client?
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”