Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Cut and Clear Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Cut and Clear Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:35 pm

If you ever want him back then no, do not work a Black Walnut bath.

Christina wrote:I have already move on with my life and seeing somebody else who I am really in love with, and I just want my ex to be part of my life again, because we have so many commen friends...
Then skip this whole thing with the break-up work and such, do a honey jar on him, if all you want is to be friends.
HRCC Student #1559

Christina2

Unread post by Christina2 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:49 pm

Yes maybe I want him back but only if my new relationship not is working. I have already tried with with honeyjars but is hasn´t worked because I dont have his hair, reconcillation, intraquil and come/return to me with no effect, but all that was before I meet a new love.

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:10 pm

Then I would recommend to go back to your reader and ask for some clarification and state that you still want to be friends.

In the meantime some cleansing/protection work would do wonders for you both.

Christina2

Unread post by Christina2 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:21 pm

I already told the rootworker that I want him in my life, and he is saying that I have to do cut and clear first to get him back and he is sure I will, but it sounds to risky for me now - especially because his relationship with that woman who made the curse on us/him is almost finish. She wont allow him to speak with me not even just friendly. I have now started make hexbreaking on him and on our relationship and will do some fiery wall of protection work as well. Uncrossing work I already did some month ago and since my life is finally going in the right direction again

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:43 pm

There's a difference between a Cut and Clear spell and the black walnut bath. The cut and clear spell will get rid of any romantic feelings you have of your ex. A black walnut bath will do that as well while also cutting them out of your life forever. Like Turnsteel already stated, don't do the black walnut bath if you ever want your ex back because it will cut all ties to him forever. A Cut and Clear isn't as harsh or final and leaves the door open for friendship.

That said, you need to be clear on what you want and relay this to your rootworker so he/she can make the best possible choice for you regarding spell work. It's not really fair to keep someone in your life "just in case". If you have already moved on with another love, focusing on that relationship is probably best.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Christina2

Unread post by Christina2 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:58 am

The rootworker who is from AIRR trully believes we will find back together again, if I make the black walnut bath/cut and clear, because my ex new wife is using the left over connection between us to source our relationship, but there must be other ways because I really cant take the risk...

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:25 am

I was just thinking about getting a vigil candle and doing it that way.
thanx
Ask, Believe, Receive!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:38 am

Good luck in your work Tabbylove17.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:02 am

You need to relay this information to your rootworker. He/she obviously recommended the cut and clear for a reason so ask them why. Be very clear about what your goal is so they can determine what work you should.

Christina2

Unread post by Christina2 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:02 am

I talked with the rootworker again and yes he said it was a risky decission thx

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:31 pm

hi all,

I have taken the walnut bath, 6 months ago..
now i think i should also take a cut and clear bath..
for how long should i take this bath??
3days, 7days or 9 days, is there a psalm or prayer to recite..

thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:12 pm

You can find the Cut and Clear spell with the list of needed supplies and full instructions on this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:58 am

thank you for your reply, i have read the site, my cut and clear is not about a relationship or a person, it is about a situation that i am still stuck in. I took the walnut bath 6 months ago, and still there is something that is hanging on to me, the walnut bath served more as an uncrossing bath, which was also good for me.. Now, i want to take the cut and clear bath as well, i just want to know if anyone has done it, how many days to do for.. thanks...

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:02 am

The cut and clear is done over the course of one day.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:24 am

thank you very much for your reply, thelightfantastic... any psalms to read over, any candles to burn... I am thinking of taking the bath and lighting a white candle with healing and blessing oils..

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:44 am

I was actually referring to the spell Devi Spring linked to. If you want to do a bath only, you can do that for as many days as you see fit. If you want to create your own workings to go along with that bath, that's acceptable as well.

As for psalms, I would suggest ones that deals with healing and blessings. Psalm 62 would be good for blessings I believe. I don't really use psalms in my workings so I'm not great at recommending many.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:49 am

thank very much again LF you have been a great help...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:59 am

You can still use that spell if you're targeting a situation. It's extremely easy to just focus on aspects of the situation you want to cut away, and new things that you want to draw in it's place for the list portion. Just use a little imagination!

sassafrassblonde

Unread post by sassafrassblonde » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:35 am

LadyBug;

If you are emotionally tied up in knots, and REALLY need to rid yourself of this person, then do the walnut bath, and the cut and clear.
I did the cut and clear, then the walnut bath in the same night, about 3 yrs ago....it was the only way to get clear of a very painful situation.

IF - you will have some sort of future friendship with them, the do the cut and clear. And cleanse the space you live in. Down to the thresholds of the doors. I'm always a bit surprised when folks never think of the thresholds of doors needing to be cleansed where the person who hurt you has walked over.
Van Van oil is a winner for that sort of cleaning.
I cleaned all the way around my doors, finishing at the bottom.....hey, it paves the way for someone special to walk into your life....fresh.

If not that, the 13 herb baths LM makes are very special. I finally did the 13 day myself when trying to decide on something heavy.....and it helped to ease my way.
Anyway....good luck, hon. Take very good care of yourself.

Sassy

melimel

Unread post by melimel » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:54 am

I have a question concerning the walnut bath and also the cut and clear. I am in a situation where I want to forget my ex even exists but I dont want his feelings or emotions to be affected. I want him to still go through the pain or hate or whatever it is he has to deal with on his own. I heard the walnut bath and the cut and clear will also remove all his feelings and emotions about me to forget I exists as well. Is this true??

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:59 am

Since you still have obvious anger towards you ex, I would advise you to work on healing that or otherwise dealing with that in such a way that you can then let go of the animosity and enter into the Cut and Clear work truly willing to move on.

If you want to do a reversing to make sure he gets a taste, and THEN move on (REALLY move on) to the Cut and Clear and Black Walnut that is fine. Plenty of people want to send some of the negativity back before feeling clear to move forward.

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:24 pm

HailDiscordia wrote: Devi is on the right track with this one using Clarity products, I would also add King Solomon Wisdom to help her make the right choice once those choices are made clear and Cast Off Evil which is for helping one to remove bad friends and associates.
That's a really good idea. I'll do that too.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

MamaRuby

Unread post by MamaRuby » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:54 am

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and I have a question for all those seasoned workers out there.
I have been seeing a man for a short time, we enjoy one another's company and share a sort of mutual understanding about a lot of things.

However, he is obviously still having some issues letting go of his ex-girlfriend. He has told me that he "didn't know what love was" until he was with her, and that she broke up with him, he "really loved her a lot" etc...

I would like to help him move along, as it's clear that they aren't going to be reconciling. Can a Cut and Clear Spell be used on other people? How would I make the adjustments? Is there another spell I could do? I'm not wanting to work against him, just help him cut his emotional ties and move on.

I would recommend that he use it himself, but he is a scientist and very skeptical of Occult practices at this point (I'm sure that his association with me will change that in time :)

Anyway, any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks everyone!

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:10 pm

A Cut and Clear is a personal working and cannot be used successfully for someone else. I think that has to do with the fact that moving on or getting over someone is a very personal journey and one can only do so when they've decided they're ready.

You can, however, do some healing work for him to help him heal from past hurts. That may help him move on. Most of the time though, a bit of time, distance, and a new love does the trick. Good luck.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:56 pm

This topic has been discussed several times. Read the web page about the Cut and Clear spell; it is a personal work, not a work to perform on someone else.

http://luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:25 am

I would do some healing work, some clarity work, and then strengthen the love/attraction between you and him. For the latter you can use love me, and then follow up with stay with me to keep him loyal to you. If you heal him, and then allow him to find love with you, he will most likely get over that ex.

www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

dasha

Unread post by dasha » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:35 am

just wanted to say, I got my cut&clear fixed candle from LM and been burning it for 2 days...WOW what a huge difference i already feel. This candle is no joke! Thanks miss cat and everyone at LM!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:58 am

Read about Cut and Clear Spells here:

http://luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

This is the full spell kit:

SPL-KIT-CUTA
Cut And Clear Spell Kit
$35.60

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

magickalpisces

Unread post by magickalpisces » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:40 am

Hi,

I have a question regarding the cut and clear spell.

I feel like I am always in better control when I am not as interested in a guy. I have been dating this guy for a few months and he 'seems' (as you never know, right) to be very into me.

I would like to see if there is anything I can do so I can feel less for him while still have him keep the same feelings for me.

I don't know if the cut and clear spell would be the right one as we are doing fine in our relationship and have progressed smoothly. I just want to feel less attached to him for my own personal security and control of the situation.

Is this the right spell to do or is there another way to work on myself to feel less attached to the guy but that it would not affect his feelings for me whatsoever?

Thanks for all your help.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:09 am

Lord have mercy.

Sometimes i think people don't have the sense God gave them.

Cut and Clear spells are designed to remove your links to an unloving bad past and open the way for new love, to break old love ties that are dragging you down, to cauterize the wounds of disastrous love.

Magickalpisces, you say that to feel "personally secure" and you want to be "in control" by "feeling less" love than your man than he does for you, and so you want to use a Cut and Clear spell to emotionally castrate yourself while keeping the man in love with you.

That's so not right.

Your lack of trust in men is all too evident. I am sorry you have been so hurt that you are now almost afraid of love, but i think that instead of cutting away your love for a man who loves you, you could "work on yourself" as you put it, and learn to extend the hand of trust and fearlessness and maybe -- no guarantees -- the two of you can be well matched in love.
catherine yronwode

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:14 am

If you cut and clear generally the desired result is that you no longer have feelings for this person. Which would mean that you would more then likely push the relationship away. If you want him to stay in your life I don't think this is a good option for you.

It sounds to me as if you are afraid to get hurt as you have been in the past. I can tell you this, If you don't risk possible heartbreak then you wont find a partner in life. We all want to feel secure and in control of our lives but at what cost? If you don't let this guy have a decent chance or let your heart truly love again then I doubt you will find happiness with anyone. You should be open and honest with who you are, what your hopes and fears are. Take the leap and see what happens.

You may consider some Stay with me products. or help bind the relationship so that you can feel more at ease. Also you may look into products to have more control over the relationship, Like I Dominate my man products.

Overall ( and this is just my opinion) It sounds to me like you need healing from past hurts. Don't let what someone else has put you through trash the possibility of happiness with someone new.
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell

Fioletta

Unread post by Fioletta » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:04 am

Hello,

This is my first time posting, so hopefully I am posting under the right category and won't likewise offend anybody. ;) I have had an extremely tempestuous love affair with a man for nearly 8 years. Due to some misinformation given me--and my own fiery response--I broke up with my man in early summer. A woman who has been in love with him for years jumped in and I very briefly dated another man...but we were still madly in love with each other.

In the meantime, though, he became attached to this very self-effacing woman (he would tell her every time he slept with me and she just tolerated it...told him she would do ANYTHING to keep him). In the meantime, every spell I did seemed to backfire, somehow--did a break-up kit: everything went fine except when I buried it in the graveyard. Brought silver dimes, flowers and buried the prepared bottle replaced with pretty flowers. Checked back a week later on a hunch and the flowers had been strewn and the bottle broken!

Then I tried a reconciliation kit. Again, I followed all of the instructions and all went well until I buried the wax, etc in a red bag in my yard--a dog or something dug it up and destroyed it! (I know...it's almost funny ;) ).

In the meantime, we grew closer and he decided to be with me. That lasted one lousy week before he went out with her again. This was after making all of these lovely "rest of our lives" kind of promises (we're both middle-aged, so that means something). At first I was devastated--still am--but now I am also enraged. It was so unnecessary to lie like that; I was still willing to see him, but his committment meant everything to me and HE KNEW IT.

Anyway, about a year ago when things were tough, I bought a Cut & Clear kit...and then I didn't have the heart to use it. I know I could use it now and maybe save myself a lot of pain--not to mention, the full moon is this Friday--but I still love him so much I'm worried it won't be effective. I know I could keep getting him to come back, but I think it is like Cat said--that putting the fix on an unwilling man is like trying to raise the dead; might be there in body, but not there in spirit. As loving as he was when we were seeing each other on the sly...not so much once I was the "alpha girlfriend".

Any thoughts , experiences or suggestions?

Thanks!
Delilah

Fioletta

Unread post by Fioletta » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:24 am

Oh, duh...I forgot to add this: even though I diligently followed all instructions--had plenty of personal concerns, photos, etc of ex-boyfriend--I have NOTHING of the woman. I don't know her name, where she lives--NOTHING. I saw a picture of her very briefly, but that's it. I'm sure that doesn't help matters--and I'm sure I could probably play super-sleuth and at least find out her name or where she lives, but that is sort of beyond the point now. I'm more concerned about the efficacy of a cut & clear if I'm feeling any ambivalence...or if I should go through even more heartbreak, just to make sure I'm doing the right thing.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:01 am

I bought a spell kit to draw unknown love... it is on it way..
However i just saw on the LM website that there is a Cut and clear spell kit too..
Should I do cut and clear from past love before I do a love spell..
or can i do the love drawing spell kit since it is going to arrive any time soon..

thank you

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:52 pm

If you have past hurts that may be holding you back from new love then absolutely do a Cut and Clear.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:38 am

stelselv wrote:I bought a spell kit to draw unknown love... it is on it way..
However i just saw on the LM website that there is a Cut and clear spell kit too..
Should I do cut and clear from past love before I do a love spell..
or can i do the love drawing spell kit since it is going to arrive any time soon..

thank you
As Conjureman Ali said, if your previous relationship is still present in your mind and you are not open to the new romantic possibilities that may come your way then yes, you should do and cut and clear working. I also recommend this course of action for clients who have had many love affairs and have not yet found a satisfactory partner. Cut and clear is one way to take the first vital step in healing yourself from past romantic experiences--forgiving yourself for missing something or not seeing something the first time around, for causing someone else hurt and pain, or getting enough objectivity to forgive your ex for the pain and hurt they may have caused you. When I talk to clients who tell me that they have rotten luck when it comes to love, it often comes out that part of the issue is that they have never really healed from traumatic relationship experiences--cut and clear is appropriate for these types of situations too.
Hope that helps!
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:13 am

Thank you Ms Bri and Conjure Man, that was great advise.. I can let go of the relationship (physically), however i maybe still hurt from the experiences (in a subconscious level).

However the kit will not arrive anytime now... I read on another thread, about taking the C & Cl bath and burning a white crucifix candle with healing products... I was thinking i could do this first, and other spells while waiting for the kit to arrive.. Would this help??? 6 months ago, I did a Walnut bath. I am very sure of doing the spell kit...

Sweets1984

Unread post by Sweets1984 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:27 pm

Hello, I am newer to this site, I really like it alot, Ive been reading everyone's forum's and learning lots, I was wondering if anyone could give me some suggestions.

My ex broke up w/ me a few months ago, I really want him back, and thought about doing some skull candles to make him miss me or a honey jar, etc. He no longer wants to be in a relationship, he wants to be free, he wants us to go back to being best friends like we used to be before we got into a relationship, but still wants to be intimate too, just no commitment so he can do whatever he wants and still have me in his life.

We've had alot of fights since the break up so we go on and off with talking to each other but he's never gone for long it usually goes about 2 weeks before he contacts me again.

I got a reading 2 days ago from a reader at AIRR. I was advised to do a Lucky Mojo Cut and Clear...I believe that's what its called, So being that the reader said he doesn't want a commitment, I can accept that and do a cut clear, however I don't think its very fair that he gets to do what ever he wants and feel no hurt ...

Is it possible for me to do the cut clear spell and do a skull or honey jar on him so he can miss me and only think of me and I can just blow him off like hes no big deal to me?

Basically if I cant get him to want a relationship with me anymore with a spell then I would like to get over him, and let him feel what I felt for the past few months...being good enough to sleep over there when he feels like having me sleep over but not good enough to be his girlfriend anymore...its wrong and hes taking advantage and he should know how it feels.

Im sure lots of you have been through what im going through and I will take my reader's advice and do the Cut and Clear, but i would like to get even also.

I don't have any personal fluids, but i do have gifts, and love letters and pictures, etc.

Please let me know what Lucky Mojo products to get if what i want to do is possible

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:37 pm

Hi and welcome to The Forum Sweets 1984. No ... a Honey Jar and a Cut and Clear.??? (honey jar and Cut and Clear--- they are opposite-- to sever the relationship and sweetening at the same time???) Cut and Clear is Cut and Clear and there is a reason you were recommended by one of the talented workers of the AIRR for this.
A Honey Jar makes no sense (to sweeten this person to you I know he is your friend, but...) The Cut and Clear is what you need. Once you can move on there is probably someone else out there who would be wonderful for you! :)
Good luck to you and Be Blessed in all that you do!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Sweets1984

Unread post by Sweets1984 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:36 pm

True i see your point that they are opposite of each other... but i would like to get even with him...any suggestions..

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:48 pm

I apologize. I have none. (no further suggestions) The Cut and Clear should make your feelings to get even with him non existent. Once you do this there will be no further need... except maybe something new for you!!! A good thing :)

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:59 pm

Sweets1984 wrote:True i see your point that they are opposite of each other... but i would like to get even with him...any suggestions..
If your reader didn't suggest any "getting even" type of work, I would assume that it's probably best for you to simply do the cut and clear and move on. Believe it or not, moving on sometimes is the best revenge.

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:21 am

Just wanted a bit of insite in regards to Cut and Clear products. If you need to move on emotionaly however still want the individual to hold to their financial responsibility would Cut and clear right for such conditions. The break up has already occured :D however the other party need to keep their word and take care of their finiancial responsibilities that they left behind. Will cut and clear cut everything? Dont want to cut them out of their finiancial responsibilities. I do know that a spiritual cleansing is necessary in every aspect. Any other suggestions to get and keep emotions in tack?
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:44 am

Cut and Clear does not necessarily remove people from your life. It cuts your emotional ties with them, not financial obligations.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:55 pm

Spiritual baths such as 13 herbs removes a lot of negative baggage, I have found, followed with Clarity and Healing.

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:35 am

Thank you Mama Micki and jwmcclin,
it has been noted. I just wanted to make sure things are in order.
Many Blessings to the both of you
Lady Muse

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:36 am

Getting the person to pay you the money they owe you (not everyone keeps their word unfortunately) Some compelling products would be great and The Green Devil Pay Me Spell!
http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html
Hope this helps!

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:31 pm

Thank you TripleThreat you are so right I will add that to the process
Be Blessed
Lady Muse

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:45 pm

Sorry for these seemingly stupid questions, Im just very unfamiliar with cut and clear *(even after reading whats on the website), I never had the courage and strength to let someone go that I really loved before and would throw numerous spells at them expecting the same result..Each time I would eventually get fed up and just do a spell to find new love, and each time they manifested the same bad traits. Each time I would get sucked in.

Aside from a personal cleansing bath (which I clearly need), I've decided that a cut and clear is exactly what I need to get out of a my current romantic situation which is toxic and only holds me back from being with someone who is much bette suited to me.
I recently did have a reading about this and this was what was recommended. So, for the first time Im going to listen and hope that I can break my pattern of being attracted to men that arent good for me.

So, Just to clarify what I think others have said here: A cut and clear is to remove emotional ties to the person so essentially, my feelings for them will be completely gone. Im wondering will I be friends with this person? I only ask because I understand that their feelings for me wont change. Only mine will. Therefore, if they want to be friends (which they already do) it is possible? Or, am I basically never going to see this person again? we have no financial ties, only romantic. I assume the cut and clear would make me not even care if we were friends at all.
All I know is that I need to stop loving this person romantically because this relationship is toxic for me.

Additionally, last question, the cut and clear ritual is designed to bring someone new into your life with the named good qualities? Or just clear the way for someone new? is love drawing work for new love typically required after doing cut and clear work ? or is it included in the cut and clear?

Sorry for this long winded post. I apologize if I have asked questions that have been repeatedly been answered. Im just very unfamiliar with cut and clear.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Olivialeigh wrote:Sorry for these seemingly stupid questions, Im just very unfamiliar with cut and clear *(even after reading whats on the website), I never had the courage and strength to let someone go that I really loved before and would throw numerous spells at them expecting the same result..Each time I would eventually get fed up and just do a spell to find new love, and each time they manifested the same bad traits. Each time I would get sucked in.

Aside from a personal cleansing bath (which I clearly need), I've decided that a cut and clear is exactly what I need to get out of a my current romantic situation which is toxic and only holds me back from being with someone who is much bette suited to me.
I recently did have a reading about this and this was what was recommended. So, for the first time Im going to listen and hope that I can break my pattern of being attracted to men that arent good for me.

So, Just to clarify what I think others have said here: A cut and clear is to remove emotional ties to the person so essentially, my feelings for them will be completely gone. Im wondering will I be friends with this person? I only ask because I understand that their feelings for me wont change. Only mine will. Therefore, if they want to be friends (which they already do) it is possible? Or, am I basically never going to see this person again? we have no financial ties, only romantic. I assume the cut and clear would make me not even care if we were friends at all.
All I know is that I need to stop loving this person romantically because this relationship is toxic for me.

Additionally, last question, the cut and clear ritual is designed to bring someone new into your life with the named good qualities? Or just clear the way for someone new? is love drawing work for new love typically required after doing cut and clear work ? or is it included in the cut and clear?

Sorry for this long winded post. I apologize if I have asked questions that have been repeatedly been answered. Im just very unfamiliar with cut and clear.
A cut and clear spell alone isn't going to wipe someone and ALL your feelings for them out of your life. If that is your intended goal, you would do the black walnut spell provided on the same page that the cut and clear spell is on. Only do the black walnut bath spell if you are sure you want the person gone from your life and your heart forever.

Since you stated you want to be friends with this person, do the cut and clear ritual only as you can basically tweak it to your situation and just remove the romantic feelings you have for them while maintaining a friendship. As for the cut and clear drawing new love, I would personally do some additional love drawing work if that's your ultimate goal. Good luck!

oquendo76

Unread post by oquendo76 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:28 pm

Would I be able to perform the walnut spell on someone else?

I have a goddaughter who wants to let go of her ex husband and move on but still has strong feelings for him and would one day want a freindship with him. This man stops her from moving on completely and its been over five years. Can I help her with this spell myself?

I did this spell in a different format about a year ago, it was given to me by someone and it worked wonderfully.

Is there any way that I can be present as shes doing the spell or walk her though it?

Or does she need to do this alone? Must she be completely nude in order for this work or will it not work as well?

Any info you may have would help.

Thank you,
oquendo76

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:32 pm

As i was taught the Black Walnut spell, it is personal. It's one of those "you've got to walk that lonesome valley by youself" type things. Others have said similar things in the posts above.

There is no "my way or the highway" here, no "right way or it won't work."

We are simply trying to teach you a tradition of long-standing. This is the way we do it.
catherine yronwode

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:34 pm

Hello LM I have a question about the cut and clear spell..i have an ex who i still have feelings for and its seems to get in the way. Its been over 4yrs i know we can never be together again and not work out, yet i still get jealous over him with other guys or hearing of him with em. Equally we have a great friendship and he is a good friend and I want to keep this...so my question is can I use the cut and clear to cut him out and clear the past issues of him to find a new bf but still keep the friendship..as a friend he is great and I dont want to ruin that and im affraid id ruid the friendship by doing the cut and clear ie cut and clear. advice is appreciated.. iv had a reading says we are over but always part of eaches life. im ok with that but if he is going to be in my life I want it to be ok as a friendship and truly for both of us without past hurts and feelings..any advice is accepted :)
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

trish76

Unread post by trish76 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:20 am

Can cut and clear be used on someone you didn't have a romantic or friendship with but that haunts you just the same? There was just a really nasty and negative female from my past who keeps resurfacing in my thoughts and aura and I don't think it's all her doing. I think I was so traumatized by her level of manipulation and shadiness that whenever i feel any sort of negativity or bad vibes I associate it with her, although she may not be doing anything. Readings have not always been helpful in this situation because I never got closure that was acceptable to me..meaning she never owned up to her lies or apologized for the emotional harm her drama caused. So I'm constantly suspicious when things go wrong. Essentially I am holding on to alot of anger and mistrust regarding this woman and i wonder if a cut and clear would be an effective way to cut her from my aura and detach myself from her negativity. I tried a freexer spell which may have actually worked as far as freezing HER from harassing me, but it has not frozen my anger and unhealthy attachment to the past. Thoughts??
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

Ginger777

Unread post by Ginger777 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:33 am

From my understanding cut and clear spells in general are to get rid of a person, obsessive feelings, ex-lover, etc.... so you can move on to something bigger and better.

Now would it still be appropriate if the situation was that you wanted to get rid of all the traumatic emotional issues and scars from past life situations with a person, but do not want to get rid of the person...instead more like renew a connection and release old past issues and emotions.

I ask this because I met someone early in the year and the connection is sooo deep that past life issues have come up within me consistently in regards to this connection when we interact. Our interaction is very limited due to geographical limitations, and fears within us that limit our communication (I say us, because I feel it is mutual even though he has not physically stated it). I feel this is a very important connection to work out or investigate, but these intense emotional issues keep rising.....in a nutshell it is an abuser/victim roles that have been played out in past lives. Any suggestions would be wonderful! Thanks in advance!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:54 pm

Cut and clear gets rid of the emotional ties to a person not the person.

Elizarose

Unread post by Elizarose » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:20 pm

I'm looking to remove/sever the relationship between my business partner and myself. I recently had a reading with Ms Cat, and I believe severing the relationship is in order. Would a clear/cut be the best approach?

Thank you!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:17 am

Cut and Clear is to help sever emotional ties, so if you need to do that, then yes it would be appropriate. If you are looking for a way to break that partnership up, then you may wish to consider Separation products, as they help make a peaceful "break-up".

Elizarose

Unread post by Elizarose » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:55 pm

Hi Devi Spring - I'll look into the Separation products, I don't believe we need to remove any emotional ties. Thank you for your suggestion.

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:22 am

jwmcclin wrote:Cut and Clear is the way to go to remove emotional tie but it will not remove him from your life. Since you want to maintain a friendship, do that when you are ready to handle it without the residuals of emotional baggage. Good Luck!

With that said, I have moved this post to the section about Cut and Clear Spell work; you should read through the discussions, there are several examples similar to your question.
Thanks for the reply i went to purchase the cut and clear and i didnt see where i could add it.. there was no add to cart button is it stll available now?e

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”