Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Cut and Clear Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
7mamiwata11

Re: Cut and Clear Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by 7mamiwata11 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:38 am

Does anyone on the forum know if cut n clear can be used in problem with an abusive relative? The problem is that the person is prone to very abusive rages of anger. Very hurtful names are called and to defend oneself only raises their wrath. The 'victim' has no support and even their friends and allies encourage and promote the abusers behaviour. If the victim tries to make friends with new people then the bully will attack and criticise the person's choice yet will make friends with the new 'friend' create a triangle situation in which the bullied person is isolated and ostracised.

Sorry to be soo long worded, but people on this forum seem to mainly use cut n clear for romantic relationships. How does one use a hoodoo solution to such a problem? This family member just will not admit to or apologise any wrong doing. The victim is wholly in the wrong to confide in anyone about what is going on, when they have done so- it has only given the angry person even more reason to be mad and verbally attack them. Although this angry bully is and always has given their version of events with whomever they choose, mutual friends, other family members, whomever.

This situation is very toxic and the bully is now very subtley tryng to give the victim a title of a very wicked deviant, as far as i am aware at least 1 health care professional and 1 community leader have said the victim is a deviant. Given that mud sticks, and hostile interactions have already tarnished said victims reputation would forum members recomend Cut n Clear to cut this person out their life and move on with their life or is there another solution? Thanking all for their advice as a solution is needed. Please understand the bully is not all bad but when they ate bad they are very bad and deny any bad behaviour.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:25 am

Hello, 7mamiwata11 ,

I am so sorry that this is happening. How terrible.

I didn't understand your last statement about "ate" something. one of it made sense to me.

But, a Cut and Clear by proxy (and I you're doing for someone else, it is "by proxy") is difficult to perform (especially by someone who does not have a lot of experience. In fact, I personally don't perform Cut and Clear by proxy. But, it can work (and has worked for many) so, you have nothing to lose by trying.

I implore you to read the 2 pages on this thread on ways to help this person:

spells-to-stop-spouse-or-family-who-is- ... 20424.html

I pray that all works out. What a horrible situation to be in.

I am so sorry.

Wishing you the very best

mi55understood

Unread post by mi55understood » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:41 pm

I finally got my cut and clear kit. What is the best day to work it on?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:33 pm

Hi mi55understood,

Be sure to carefully read through the Cut & Clear Spell Kit's instruction as it may suggest a day to do the work on. For me I do enjoy working on a Saturday for such work. Though if needed, you can work by the hands of the clock when the hands are moving down from 12 to 6.

Best of luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Kyla

Unread post by Kyla » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:17 am

Hi,

I am seeking more advice in regards to spells and specifically the cut and clear spell. A little bit of background before my question. I was seeing guy and i stepped out of his life so he could get his mess of a life cleaned up. I have a AIRR reader and the first visit she told me that this guy was probably the guy for me because of how we fit together but it was my choice and if i really wanted him that i would have to be patient. I decided to do a honey jar to keep our connection but winded up making it a very negative jar with how i constructed it. I set a bad spell in motion and it winded up uncovering additional issues with him. Although tore up about the situation I continued to try and fix what I had done. I did a "love me" spell and during the course of the 7 day spell I was having troubles and my reader instructed me to get a second opinion from another AIRR reader. So i did, my questions were mainly about him but also I had messages that my spirits were trying to tell me and i could not get them figured out. So i asked about him first, he is going to contact me, he cares nothing for anyone else but me however at this time he is practically choosing glamorous life style over me with the girl he is with and that we had a very huge chance or reconciling because of his feelings for me. However, he doesn't want a real relationship with me at the moment because he knows he cannot control me and he feels love is a war and he will do ANYTHING to win. He told me to keep in mind what kind of seeds I am planting when it comes to reconciling because he will run off and do this again cause he will feel that he can. All of this things are based on control and the fact that he has A LOT of immature issues to work through. These things aren't acceptable in my life. With that being said I needed to know what my spirits were trying to tell me. He told me that I was gifted with true dreams through the dream world but I am having blockages due to insomnia. He drew the the unicursal hexagram and told me that this means I am the center of the universe and I will get what I want but to be aware and be sure of want I want because I will get EXACTLY what I want. I have a side business that I am trying to get going and in my reading he told me that it will be very successful. I thought long and hard about this man, about the situation, what i wanted out of life and came to the conclusion that I am not obligated to fix him, he needs to fix his self. I'm not in a position to compromise my integrity for anyone nor should i have to. He is NOT allowed to control me in any way, I'm too good for that. So ordered the clear and cut spell prior to getting the reading..... now when I think long and hard I feel like I am treading a thin line because of a few things.
1.) I deeply care for this man (still not allowed to ruin me)
2.) i think if he gets his life together he might just be the one for me (still not allowed to ruin me)
3.) no matter how I feel about him, its NOT time for us to be together and I am certain of my decision in not being with him or reconciling with him when he does contact me.
4.) unfortunately, at this point in life my emotions for him are pulling me in that direction and my head can only wrap around other things when i force it. basically the control I am not allowing him to have over me is still controlling me. (the cut and clear spell is to fix this problem)
5.) I am scared to cut ties with someone I am really suppose to be with later in life. (reason why I dont want to use the cut and clear spell)

So in a nut shell, can this spell ruin any further relations with him? If its meant to be will that over come this spell and we WILL be together? I need to wrap my head around my business and not allow someone to destroy me for control but if he ever fixes himself and we should be together I am cutting him out of my life completely with this spell?

Like my reader said I need to be very clear of what I want because I know I will get exactly what I want and if I dont have this clarified i would making a premature decision without understanding things in a whole.
thank you for the help!

love,
Kyla

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:53 pm

Hello, Kyla,

My rule is this: "When in doubt, don't do it"

Take care

Kyla

Unread post by Kyla » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:17 am

ok... well i suppose my last question is.... i bought the clear and cut spell and I also bought the king solomons wisdom spell.... Which should i use first? i would assume clear and cut and the then king solomons wisdom?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:09 pm

Hello, Kyla,

Use the King Solomon Wisdom first before doing anything else.

That way, you can make a more logical decision about the cut and clear (and your situation)

Wishing you the very best

Catlady409

Unread post by Catlady409 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:33 pm

Hello again!

I've been quiet on here lately mainly because I can't seem to get ahead in my work. After a lot of tears, research and sleepless nights i decided to contact someone, and was referred to AIRR's Deacon Millet by someone here in NYC. I got a reading after seeing excellent reviews about how he was one of the few root workers to not just "suggest a cut and clear and move on".

Well, my fear of getting that exact response came true. :( he was so kind to me, but in the end suggested that based on the situation at hand a cut and clear would yield the best result for me. He said we're star-crossed. He also suggested forgive and forget, if this is something I want to put more emotional work into - although he said it may be too far gone at this point. But, there is a chance that after performing these two the target would come back into my life, once residual emotions are cleared. And let me just say that I very much appreciated that he didn't try to upsell me (I have come across other root workers in past situations - not related to AIRR - who aggressively tried to upsell me to purchase spells from them which always makes me leery).

Well, long story short i decided to have him perform the forgive and forget spell for me and placed a LM order for a cut and clear kit... Also ordering the come to me spell kit.

I just feel as though I am not ready to "cut and clear" the target out of my life. So much has happened and he is still on my mind. I have briefly consulted two other people on the situation and both said he would return, on his own terms.

I don't want to not follow Deacon Millet's advice. But I'm scared the cut and clear will be knife that cuts the cord between us once and for all. I'm just not ready even though we haven't spoken in 3 months. Has anyone done forgive and forget along side cut and clear?

Does someone more experienced have advice on replacing cut and clear with the Come to me spell instead?

I'm sure someone may suggest the reconciliation kit and although I would LOVE to perform this spell, the letter aspect, I am afraid, would make me look not very favorable in the target's mind. I have mailed him a letter for his birthday very recently (april) and of course I want to punch myself not having used this opportunity to utilize the spell. But in 2016, when everything is done through texts and emails, sending a second letter so shortly again... I don't know. I'm afraid he'll think I'm insane. Our "relationship" has had issues in the past because he has trouble committing due to being focused on work and family issues (sick relatives), and the last time we spoke I told him to come back to me when he is ready to show me he wants to be in my life. And since then, we haven't spoken (except him saying thank you for the birthday card).

Sorry for the lengthy post.

Catlady409

Unread post by Catlady409 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:57 pm

*more experienced meaning more experienced than me! Sorry. Just wanted to clarify!!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:42 pm

Hello Catlady409, I'm sorry to hear that you're so troubled over this matter. Here are some thoughts I had while reading your post. You say you're "just not ready" to do the Cut and Clear kit, so don't do it. Doing that spell kit without the resolve to end the relationship won't do much of anything; in fact, doing the Cut and Clear kit while you're missing this person and wanting them back just sounds confusing. I'd also recommend you talk to Deacon Millett about this. If you're having doubts about his advice, you need to express your feelings about the matter more clearly to him so you two can figure out a plan that works for you.

And I know it hurts, but you can't wait around for this person forever. You deserve to live your life and be happy. If he comes back of his own accord, great. But you can't put your life on hold waiting for that to happen. Best of luck to you :)
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Catlady409

Unread post by Catlady409 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:38 pm

Thank you, sisterjean. I appreciate your thoughts. You are definitely right about everything you said, especially the last part, but the heart wants what it wants, you know? I didn't want to fall in love with this person, I'm not one chase after anyone. Heck, I didn't even want to date anyone having just finalized my 2 year in the making divorce last spring/summer. Everything just sort of happened and now here I am. And I'm still of that mentality. I don't like meeting new people, I don't like socializing and trying to play the games people play. Id rather not go out with anyone at all. I'm okay not having a partner. But with him it was so different. Like we've known each other a million years and I just don't know how to let go of that.

Skipping the cut and clear may be the best option for now, youre making a good point and I've considered that as well. It just doesn't feel right to me at this time. :(

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:53 pm

You're welcome, Catlady409, happy to help. You're right, the heart does want what it wants, but that doesn't mean it always wants who or what is best for us. Moving on is only something you can do for yourself, when you're ready.

In the meantime, I suggest checking out the Clarity products to help dispel confusion on this matter:

http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Crucible of Courage wouldn't hurt either, to help you bravely move forward:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Good luck to you.

Catlady409

Unread post by Catlady409 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:36 pm

Thank you so much for suggesting those! I actually haven't looked into the clarity line at all. I will have to do some research tomorrow! Thank you.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:51 am

Sister Jean,

Please delete this post

This is a training post

Reason: training post

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:14 am

I did the Cut & Clear spell kit a few months back and it failed. I realize now that in addition to some other factors my reader alerted me to, I prevented the success with my actions. For instance, I held on to my honey jar for him. I didn't work the jar, but I still had it. I have since disposed of it in a river and I've been tossing other tokens and reminders of him. Luckily I still have enough materials from the kit to do the spell again.

Does this spell work best if there is no contact? I work with him, so that's not possible. The first time I did the spell, I voluntarily communicated with him (tried to be "friends"), but this time I'm going to limit our contact to involuntarily/accidental encounters. I suspect this will help.

What other factors can make or break this particular spell?
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:04 pm

Hello, littlewing, I think you have a solid plan in place for when you do this spell again. Getting rid of your honey jar for him and other reminders of your relationship will definitely help.

To answer your question, I think if you just do your best to limit contact with this person you should have success with a Cut and Clear spell now, even though you work together. I'd advise wearing that Cut & Clear oil on your person whenever you think you might see him, so you'll remember your goal of making that break final. Another idea would be to use Cut & Clear bath crystals when you wash your socks and underwear, as well as your sheets. I've done that and it helped me a lot. On the other hand, the walnut spell is one where if you speak or say the person's full name, it won't work:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Another suggestion to make the Cut & Clear more successful this time around is to block the person on social media, if you haven't already done so. Flipping through his Facebook pictures or otherwise watching him on social media will only make you feel crazy or miss him and confuse the Cut & Clear goal.

Good luck to you!

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:22 am

Thanks sisterjean. I did the spell last night. No significant difference yet that I notice. I have yet to tell him that I don't want contact. I'm sure he'll ask me to hang out like everything is normal. I need to be prepared for that. His influence on me is too strong, so a casual friendship just doesn't seem possible.

I'm hoping to feel different about the situation, but as of now, I'm still hurting and missing him.

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:58 am

A bit of follow-up: I was just reading another thread and realized something. I have no desire for revenge for the first time in a long time. This is definitely the result of the spell and I hope for even more positive effects soon.

runrabbitrun

Unread post by runrabbitrun » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:19 am

Hi!

I have just ordered a cut & clear spell kit. my situation sounds identical to littlewing's - he is a man I work with but I cannot have a casual friendship with him as my feelings are just too strong.
my question is, I was in the process of burning a love me candle on him. I read the cut & clear page and it resonated with me so strongly, the part about how various work may make him do what I want for a short time but that HE is the problem and that will never change. for the last couple weeks, I have been physically ill over him as he has floated away. I've lost my appetite and my stomach has been in knots. it is difficult to eat or enjoy anything at all. I started the love me to reinspire the way he acted towards me last time I burned one, but in a sudden moment of clarity I realize I may be better off removing him from my life and starting fresh to find someone who i don't have to try to hold onto so tightly! I have never been so sick over a person, I have never felt this empty. in the end I'm not sure it is worth continuing to try to bring someone in to me who is capable of making me feel this way.
so - should I stop the love me candle immediately or let it finish its burn while I wait for the cut and clear kit to arrive in the mail? should I burn the petition paper attached to the love me candle? if I stop that candle partway how should I dispose of it?
it seems to me that there is no point to finishing the love me candle if I am about to cut him from my life and likewise if I have already ordered a cut & clear spell kit my energy is no longer directed towards that...however I do not know if there is harm in leaving that work half done.

my other question is that I fear working a cut and clear spell on a man who is coworker may result in me being "cut" from the company as a side effect... which is NOT something I want as I love my job & company very much. do you have any recommendations on avoiding this unintended side effect? (except very rarely - maybe twice a year - we do not actually have to work on anything together, we are in very separate departments who rarely cross paths - we do have many mutual friends at work but they have become his friends only because I brought him into our circle)

thanks!

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:50 am

I feel your pain runrabbitrun. It is so hard to break free when you are forced to see someone and you have to be "professional". I had the same concern about being separated from my job. This is why I didn't do the black walnut spell. My understanding is that Cut & Clear mainly cuts the emotional ties but doesn't cut them out of your life completely. In my case, if anyone is leaving the company it's going to be him. He's on thin ice right now with his bosses. We just had performance reviews and it wasn't pretty, so he is actively seeking other employment.

If I were you, I would stop the the love me candle and dispose of it at a crossroads or a river. I prefer a river for it's cleansing symbolism and the way it gently carries things away. I disposed of my honey jar for him in a river before I did the Cut & Clear and I felt a big release.

I've also been doing Cast Off Evil work since he is a hard habit to break. It's an addiciton. Also, whenever I feel heartbroken and longing to hear to hear from him, I dab some Cut & Clear oil on my forehead and chest. That seems to help. In addition, I've been trying to reach out to friends more and I'm signing up for activities to keep my mind and body occupied. This is very important to the healing process and gives us something to cling to besides the person we need to break free from.

We can get through this with the help of God and Spirit and the wonderful Lucky Mojo products and family.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:29 pm

Hello, runrabbitrun ,

I am so sorry that you're going through this.

Please take LittleWing's advice.

And, there are no repercussions with your job. It only affects your emotional feelings for him.

Wishing you the very best.

Hang in there.

runrabbitrun

Unread post by runrabbitrun » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:27 am

thank you both for your words of encouragement and advice!
I love the dispose of it in a river idea. it sounds quite cathartic.

it's funny that you said it's an addiction - it's a comparison I've drawn with myself as well. it feels much the same as addiction to a substance, how you get a little bit and get drawn back in but the withdrawal is worse every time - but somehow you keep believing the highs are worth the lows - and it's so hard to stay away even though your rational mind knows it is bad for you.

oddly enough he acted almost back to normal today, once I made that decision to cut him from my life - but I know I need to listen to my own advice in the previous paragraph and not get drawn back in. i can't help but notice the timing of the temptation, though.

anyway, now to await my spell kit! hooray!

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:39 am

My guy is trying to act like everything is normal as well. This makes it even worse for me because it doesn't appear that he has any feelings about the situation at all. His attitude is just like "bummer we can't go to lunch anymore and have sex and stuff". No sense of loss or mourning for a lost relationship. It's very insulting and hurtful. All the more reason for me to continue to back up my work with Cut & Clear candles and using the oil on myself when I go to work. I really want to get to a point where I don't care and I can run into him without showing my pain. That's my main goal. I used to want revenge but the spell took care of that pretty much right away, which I'm grateful for.

runner5203

Unread post by runner5203 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:58 pm

This is sort of a weird question. I am married and love my husband...in a way that I think is probably unhealthy. He has done me very, very wrong and I am having terrible issues rebuilding trust. I'm doing a lot of work on him, prayers, etc, and we are in counseling, but I wake up every night at 2-3 a.m. and just wonder if I should throw in the towel. He is trying, but not enough to my liking, and I still have so many doubts about our relationship. I should have divorced him long ago, I know. But I'm obsessed with him. I am in a lot of pain over his past behavior, and I worry terribly about his current behavior.

Adding to the problem, we have a young daughter and I'm terribly reluctant to break up her family life.

My question is this: I am so damaged from this relationship that the last thing I want is a new one. I don't forsee myself ever being in a romantic relationship again in my life, and I'm not being dramatic. I've never had a good romantic relationship, ever, so I clearly just am attracted to crap men. I really, really do not want another man in my life.

That said, since I really want to keep things intact for my daughter, is there any way I can do a Cut and Clear work on myself so I am not painfully attracted/invested in my husband? I just want to coexist and not care about him and what he does so much.

Is this a stupid idea?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:41 pm

Hello, runner5203 ,

It's not a stupid idea. Not at all.

But I would like to suggest that you order the Cut and clear spell kit (to have on: "Stand-by"), Clarity Oil and King Solomon Wisdom oil

Start with the oils to give you clarity on what is actually going on in your environment with him. It could actually help you to see things more clearly. And the King Solomon Wisdom will help you to understand things better (including what he's thinking).

Then, if you're seeing the entire picture, and still want to use the spell kit, you'll have no reservations or regrets

www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html

www.luckymojo.com/oil-king-solomon-wisdom.html

www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html

I hope this helps and I wish the very best for you and your child

take care

OldHag

Unread post by OldHag » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:25 am

Hello,

I'm just wondering if you know the lyrics to "Mary Had a Little lamb"?

Thanks!

Reason: training post

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:44 am

OldHag - This really isn't the place to be asking questions like this and asking about barbers ( the other post you made .)
You can look up both on the internet.
It's not hoodoo related and nothing to do with Lucky Mojo.
I don't mean to offend, it's just not fair on the Moderators who spend hours sorting out and answering peoples questions.
Just look it up on the internet.
Take care.

Reason: Tried to help us and it was a training post!

thawayiwasmade30

Unread post by thawayiwasmade30 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:19 am

I had a reading with miss cat yesterday and it really hit home I do need to separate myself from my boyfriend whom I have a baby by. I care for him a lot, but the emotions are not being reciprocated back. I want true love and I feel that this relationship is not pure or love. But I feel if I leave, karma will come back to me cause I'm the only one helping him through difficult times. He has no family or friends that are supportive and not not been while he's been in the military. It's very sad that to see that he has no one but his kids. I've never been in a situation like that but I can relate in some case. I'm in school and my main priority is school and my kids which 9s all I care about at this point. I realized I can't help him and that he needs help from professionals. He's not a horrible person but he's not a good person either. He does help people which shows there's some kindness. I need to know how does the cut and clear candle work? I don't want to feel alone but in reality I am alone in the relationship. What candles should I get to set on the altar for me? I don't want a candle that will bind us together cause that's the last thing I want as its not a good situation I'm in.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:08 am

Hello, thawayiwasmade30 ,

PLEASE put yourself first and foremost in your life.

I would hate to see you regret things years from now because you were worried abo someone else who doesn't reciprocate your feelings or takes care of you

This is how cut and clear works:

www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

And you may consider candles of the same

Wishing you the best for YOUR life.

Take care

mi55understood

Unread post by mi55understood » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:11 pm

How would I properly do cut and clear using only a lemon?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:52 pm

Hello mis55understood,

You'll find that spell here:

The page references the spell in the book Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic.

loabeliever

Unread post by loabeliever » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:48 am

I did the cut and clear on Valentine's Day to no longer be in love with my ex, it's been about 3 weeks and I can say I feel less in love with him, I don't even have feelings like before but something is there the grief of losing all these years with someone I thought I would marry. Strange thing is 3 days after I did the spell I found out he is having a baby with the girl he cheated on me with, that suck like a bit*h I don't think I ever cried like that in my life... I couldn't believe it, I really couldn't... I was in so much pain I didn't hunk the spell work but in my head I kept thinking man, the universe is clearly doing things to make it clear he is no good for me and cut him out of my life forever.

I won't lie though despite everything I still want his relationship to end, I hate her for what she did, I hate her as a women who stole another women's home, I hope she is miserable. I wish her horrible things I hope she is never happy with him I hope she goes through what I went through 100xs worse.

But feelings for him? Yea gone, pretty much all the loving feelings are gone. the cut and clear worked pretty quickly for me I would say. The world was turned upside down but hey it worked... I had been doing a lot of protection, healing and new love work prior to the cut and clear too so maybe that had something to do with it in many ways but I have to say I was shocked how this spell worked,I remember it ting on my couch thinking damn, whoever came up with this spell is amazing ! And for Miss. Cat to share this with us to be able to relief ourselves of the pain and suffering of a broken relationship is truly a gift. Strangely for the first time it felt kinda amazing to be affected by my own magic to this extend. I am no longer suffering.

That's my success story, I highly recommend this spell to all women who have men going in and out of their lives and are constantly hurting. It's truly an amazing feeling and who knows maybe someday if that guy is able to bring able the qualities you seek he will return but at least you won't suffer.

Thank you LM

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:16 pm

Hello, loabeliever,

I am happy that the spell worked for you

But so sad over what you have gone through

I am so sorry. But, hopefully, the right person comes along who deserves you

Take care of yourself.

loabeliever

Unread post by loabeliever » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:44 pm

So it's been about a month since i did the cut and clear after i found out about the devastating news about my ex and his now soon to be baby mama.

I was doing great the first 2 weeks but the 3rd week till now i been feeling so emotional and connected to him that it just makes me feel so hurt about what happened i dont know what to do..So i decided to do the 13 herb bath on Sunday since i had been feeling so sad and i got my shipment., and then did a white candle simple love spell to draw new lover the one Miss. Cat recommends using a white candle inscribing "All my love come to me" I visualized and thought of the kind of man i want to attract, I didn’t think of my ex at all.

What’s strange is every time I do any love spells for a unknown lover somehow its always my ex that reaches out ( text/calls/social media, etc.) and its kind of frustrating. Yesterday he texted me and I just told him to “Please stop. “ I know it’s too soon since I just did the spell on Sunday but that’s how it’s been for the past 6 months for all my love spells. I guess I will just have to wait and see how the next few months play out since its been a month I did the cut & clear.

Idk I hope it all gets better soon, and I met someone new who is deserving. Just sharing thanks everyone & lm family for this great site.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:42 am

Hello loabeliever,

I'm so sorry you are hurting :(

One thing I personally learned about doing Cut & Clear work is that oftentimes it's an ongoing process. Put on a dab of Cut & Clear oil when you get dressed for the day and whenever you find yourself thinking about his ex. Wash your sheets and underwear with Cut & Clear bath crystals. Light a small yellow candle with Cut & Clear oil and burn it if you ever feel like you need to back up your work. And continue being firm with your ex that you don't want to talk to him.

In the meantime, let yourself heal before you draw in new love, since it sounds like you're still feeling very mixed up. If you visit the page below, you'll find a spell designed to bring blessings to a person. I recommend doing it for yourself:

http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

Also, check out this forum thread about healing a broken heart:

spells-to-heal-a-broken-heart-and-prepa ... 11549.html

Take care.

loabeliever

Unread post by loabeliever » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:57 am

Thank you sister jean, really appreciate you taking the time to respond. Yes I agree with you I am going to burn some more candles to cut away the feelings. And check out the site

BAMAGRL101

Unread post by BAMAGRL101 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:22 am

So, I am trying to cut this female out of my boyfriend's life. He does talk to her cause they have a past. I want them both to become ill every time they talk to one another. Is cut and clear the spell I need to use.

loabeliever

Unread post by loabeliever » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:11 am

No, cut and clear is not the spell for that. Try reading the thread to have a better understanding of cut and clear. I would also recommend reading about freezer spells. Good luck.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:52 pm

Hello, BAMAGRL101,

I agree with Loabeliever 100%

Take care

Hopeful1016

Unread post by Hopeful1016 » Sat May 27, 2017 6:54 am

Hello everyone! My situation is about my boyfriend who has an ex that won't let go. He still has some kind of emotional attachment to her because he still talks to her. I have been informed that she may have made a doll babie for him. I've thought about doing a break up spell but in a since they're not together but still talks. How can I break the emotional ties he have for her?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 28, 2017 8:19 pm

Hello, Hopeful1016 ,

If this is a spell, then cut and clear is not the right choice.

You would want to perform uncrossing followed by protection

Try these inks

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you the best

Take care

Joceyln

Unread post by Joceyln » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:29 am

I had sex with my ex before I practiced magic while I had my period. I want to know what effect would it have on him and me? What can I do to unbind it?
I have the Hoodoo, Herb and Root magic that I bought from Lucky mojo, because I prefer to use herbal spells. I don't like premade mixtures, but prefer individual herb suggestions.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:17 am

Hello Joceyln,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. Since you had sex with your ex before you started doing magic and hence had sex with him without the magical intent of binding you together, I don't think it's as strong as a bond as it could be. However, sex is still sex, and it still has power. I'd suggest working the Cut & Clear spell kit to sever any emotional ties between you. Since you have a copy of Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, I'd also suggest checking the Lemon entry for more ideas.

Good luck to you.

P.S. I see that you're new to the forum, but you should be aware that posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!

Blackbeauty83

Unread post by Blackbeauty83 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:43 am

I want to do the cut and clear to rid me of an old fling that I am having trouble moving on from, as well as somethings from my pass, can I just order the whole kit or can I just do the one day bath?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:03 am

Hello Blackbeauty83,

I would personally recommend working the whole spell kit, and then using bath crystals as "follow-up" work to supplement the kit afterward. Working the whole kit will take you through a whole mental process to help you move on, and will have a great chance at really helping you move forward.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html

Good luck!

Blackbeauty83

Unread post by Blackbeauty83 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:53 am

Is the cut and clear spell done in a series of days or is it done in one day...

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:12 am

Hello Blackbeauty83,

The spell is done in one day; if you go to the link I included in my last post, you can read through the spell (scroll toward the bottom).

Take care.

Always_Hopeful1

Unread post by Always_Hopeful1 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:40 am

Hello,
I am looking for a spell kit to make 2 people move on with their lives. I have been with someone for a while now who I am now pregnant for but I want to do a spell to make his ex-wife and my ex-husband move on with their lives. I want them to call out of love with us and just leave us alone. What is a good spell kit I can get for this?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:45 am

Hello Always_Hopeful1,

The Cut & Clear spell kit would be great for this purchase, just make sure to buy an extra white candle and an extra black candle so you can work the spell for a second person:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html

Take care.

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:59 am

Can cut and clear be used to detaching yourself away from a habit, not a person?

RevJames

Unread post by RevJames » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:32 am

HappinessRules -

I think Cast Off Evil products would be better suited for removing bad habits. Check out this page for more info - http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

Hope that helps.
Matthew 17:20

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:06 pm

Hello HappinessRules,

I think that's a great suggestion from RevJames. Good luck!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”